510 Best Trivia Questions for Adults to Boost Your General Knowledge
The best way to train your mind is to ask trivia questions for adults. It is a great mind game to boost your basic knowledge. Intelligence makes us spectacular. When you grow older, it’s fantastic for you to train your intellect.
You may want to discover it yourself. Sometimes quiz questions for adults appear to be a way of knowing themselves. You would like to feel relaxed and have your mind serene. You can gain more wisdom by asking, and curiosity is the source of your knowledge.
Trivia is a splendid way to learn about someone. You can play thesetrivia questions for adults with your friends or coworkers. Besides, you will get a wider picture of your surroundings by playing a lot of trivia.
Every human craves new things, and it is a universal aspiration. You can utilize your inner curiosity by inviting others to play trivia queries. A refreshed body and mind are essential for adults to carry out their lives. We will show you how trivia or quiz queries will help you achieve a sound body and mind.
Best Trivia Questions for Adults
You need to exercise your brain. The best trivia questions for adults will help you improve your mind. You can improve your general knowledge through this game. There are many areas you might want to dig into and get some information. It’s a fun approach for anyone.
1. Which character in How I Met Your Mother is an architect?
Answer: Ted Mosby.
2. Which actress plays Betty Draper in Mad Men?
Answer: January Jones.
3. In the Simpsons, which colour is Marge’s hair?
4. What is Prince William the duke of?
5. Which painter is known for painting loads of melting clocks?
Answer: Salvador Dali.
6. Which actor’s real name is Nicolas Kim Coppola?
Answer: Nicolas Cage.
7. Which actor plays Will in Notting Hill?
Answer: Hugh Grant.
8. What’s Mr Darcy’s first name in Bridget Jones Diary?
9. Which actress plays Erin Brockovich in the 2000s movie of the same name?
Answer: Julia Roberts.
10. What is the currency in use in Ireland?
11. Who was the President of the US when WWII started?
Answer: Franklin D. Roosevelt.
12. Who is the red-nosed reindeer?
13. Who was Louis XVI of France’s wife?
14. Who directed the movie ‘La Dolce Vita’?
Answer: Federico Fellini.
15. Who played Dawson Leery in Dawson’s Creek?
Answer: James Van Der Beek.
16. What was Princess Diana’s surname before marrying Prince Charles?
17. Which colour is a Granny Smith apple?
18. Who directed Jurassic Park?
Answer: Steven Spielberg.
19. Who was playing at the Manchester arena during the attacks in May 2017?
Answer: Ariana Grande.
20. Who sang “Summer of ‘69” and “Here I am”?
Answer: Bryan Adams.
21. Which English artist sang the soundtrack of the Disney movie Tarzan?
Answer: Phil Collins.
22. What are the two families in Romeo and Juliet (1 point each)?
Answer: Montague and Capulet.
23. What’s the Sunshine State?
24. According to Russian law, a homeless person must be where after 10 pm?
Answer: At home.
25. How many years old the oldest piece of chewing gum?
Answer: 9,000 years.
26. What was Walt Disney afraid of?
27. The police officers of the Washington officers to get a half-hour class about what?
Answer: Sitting down.
28. On average, what is the thing that Americans do 22 times in a day?
Answer: Open the fridge.
29. What is illegal to eat with a cherry pie in Kansas?
Answer: Ice cream.
30. What kind of an animal is known as a horned toad?
Answer: A lizard.
Funny Trivia Questions for Adults
You want to communicate with your friends or partners. You can play a trivia quiz game. One of the world’s most pleasurable feelings is spending time with your dearest people. Funny trivia questions for adults can produce more fun than anything, and learning anything with fun can boost your memory.
1. In Florida, only on Sundays, it is illegal for a single woman to do what?
2. Johnny Depp is famously afraid of what?
3. In California, you can’t legally buy a mousetrap without having what?
Answer: A hunting license.
4. It is illegal to do what in the French vineyards?
Answer: Land a flying saucer.
5. Coprastastaphobia is the fear of what?
6. In Texas, it’s illegal to swear in front of what?
Answer: A corpse.
7. In Georgia, it’s illegal to eat what with a fork?
Answer: Fried chicken.
8. The first hockey pucks used in early outdoor hockey games were made of what?
Answer: Frozen cow dung.
9. In Minnesota, it is illegal to tease what type of animal?
10. How many teeth does an aardvark have?
11. What was Marilyn Monroe’s natural hair color?
12. Who sang about being an “eggman” and a “walrus”?
Answer: The Beatles.
13. Which Tasmanian marsupial is known for its temper?
Answer: Tasmanian Devil.
14. Where on the human body is the zygomatic bone found?
Answer: Facial cheek.
15. It was illegal for women to wear what in 19th century Florence?
16. Who claimed he could “drive away the devil with a fart?”
Answer: Martin Luther.
17. In St. Louis, Missouri, it’s illegal for a firefighter to rescue who?
Answer: Undressed women (even if they are wearing a nightgown).
18. What was banned in Indonesia for “stimulating passion?”
Answer: Hula hoops.
19. What was Hugh Hefner’s jet plane named?
Answer: Big Bunny.
20. In June in Wyoming, it is illegal to take a picture of what?
Answer: A rabbit.
21. What Benedictine monk invented champagne?
Answer: Dom Pierre Pérignon.
22. What flavor is Cointreau?
23. In football, who was nicknamed ‘The Divine Ponytail’?
Answer: Roberto Baggio.
24. What do you call a group of unicorns?
Answer: A blessing.
25. What is banned in public places in Florida after 6 pm on a Thursday?
26. In Swedish, what is “entrance” and “driveway,” respectively?
Answer: “Infart” and “Uppfart.”
27. When held to ultraviolet light, what animal’s urine glows in the dark?
28. What animal cannot stick out its tongue?
29. A kangaroo can’t hop if what?
Answer: If something lifts its tail off the ground.
30. With how many bricks is the Empire State Building made of?
Answer: 10 million.
Random Trivia Questions for Adults
In a group of adults, everyone doesn’t have the same knowledge. But everybody desires to learn the unknown. Random trivia questions for adults might be the solution. You can ask different quiz questions and check who can answer first, and it will develop a competitive mindset.
1. Which actress played Rachel Greene in Friends?
Answer: Jennifer Aniston.
2. In which month is the Super Bowl?
3. Which character did Alexis Bledel play in Gilmore Girls?
Answer: Rory Gilmore.
4. What are the names of the two brothers in One Tree Hill?
Answer: Lucas and Nathan Scott.
5. Who was Nicole Kidman’s first husband?
Answer: Tom Cruise.
6. Who invented the lightbulb?
Answer: Thomas Edison.
7. In Games of Thrones, who was the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen?
Answer: Jon Snow.
8. What is the highest mountain in Africa?
Answer: Mount Kilimanjaro.
9. What type of marine animal is Patrick in the cartoon SpongeBob Square Pants?
Answer: A starfish.
10. Which country is the author Gabriel García Márquez from?
11. What is the name of the dog in the Wizard of Oz?
12. Which author wrote ‘Pride and Prejudice’?
Answer: Jane Austen.
13. Which James Bond movie was released in 2021?
Answer: No Time to die.
14. What does BFF stand for?
Answer: Best Friend Forever.
15. Which company bought Instagram in 2012?
16. Which character in Harry Potter was portrayed by Emma Watson?
Answer: Hermione Granger.
17. Which singer released albums called 19, 21, 25 and 30?
18. What is the theatre district in New York City?
19. Which bird endemic to New Zealand has the same name as a fruit?
20. In which French region were the landings on D-Day?
21. In which country was the cocktail Mojito invented?
22. Who was the first President of the United States?
Answer: George Washington.
23. In which city is the Golden Gate Bridge?
Answer: San Francisco.
24. What sport is Tiger Woods known for?
25. Which sport is played in MBL?
26. In which city is JFK International airport?
Answer: New York City.
27. Who created Star Wars?
Answer: George Lucas.
28. When is Valentine’s Day?
Answer: 14th of February.
29. Who was Marilyn Monroe’s second husband?
Answer: Joe DiMaggio.
30. What is the capital of Scotland?
Great Trivia Questions for Adults
You improve your socialization mood by playing trivia games. Playing games encourages people to interact with one another. Great trivia questions for adults increase the chance to unite a community. A community of intellectuals.
1. Which country is Justin Trudeau the Prime Minister of?
2. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
Answer: Marie Curie.
3. Which country is Frida Kahlo from?
4. Which battle did Napoleon lose against the British?
Answer: Battle of Waterloo.
5. What is the name of Harry Potter’s owl?
6. What’s Garfield’s favourite food?
7. Which band sang “Dancing Queen” and “Super Trooper”?
8. What does FBI stand for?
Answer: Federal Bureau of Investigation.
9. Which musical is the untold story of the witches of Oz?
10. Which country is Vladimir Putin the President of?
11. Who was the US President before Donald Trump?
Answer: Barack Obama.
12. Which sport is played in the IPL (Indian Premier League)?
13. In which museum can you find the Mona Lisa?
Answer: Le Louvre.
14. What is the wizard school where Harry Potter goes?
15. Which sport does Rafael Nadal play?
16. Which chocolate bar from the Celebrations box has coconut inside?
17. Which port did the Titanic leave from?
18. Which country was Charles de Gaulle the president of?
19. Which country was Nelson Mandela the president of?
Answer: South Africa.
20. Which leaf is on the Canadian flag?
Answer: Maple leaf.
21. What is Winnie the Pooh’s favourite food?
22. What was the first Indiana Jones movie?
Answer: Raiders of the Lost Ark.
23. In which TV Show can you see a character named Jane Gloriana Villanueva?
Answer: Jane The Virgin.
24. What happened in Hawaii on the 7th of December 1941?
Answer: Attack on Pearl Harbor.
25. Who is the God of the sky in Greek Mythology?
26. Which author wrote ‘The Alchemist”?
Answer: Paulo Coelho.
27. In which country is the city of Marrakech?
28. Which author wrote ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’?
Answer: Harper Lee.
29. Which Nobel Prize did Winston Churchill win?
30. What is the largest museum in the world?
Answer: The Louvre.
Easy Trivia Questions for Adults
Connecting with others is a gradual and steady process. You do need to hurry. Start with the simplest and easiest trivia queries to generate momentum. The rest will follow to raise the bonding to the next level. Easy trivia questions for adults are the beginning of a greater community.
1. Which actor plays Edward Lewis in Pretty Woman?
Answer: Richard Gere.
2. How many stars are there on the flag of the USA?
3. Who sang Bad Romance and Poker Face?
Answer: Lady Gaga.
4. Who founded the fashion house Chanel?
Answer: Coco Chanel.
5. What is the name of Roger’s dalmatian in the Disney movie ‘101 Dalmatians’?
6. Who sang “Baby One More Time” and “Oops! I did it again?
Answer: Britney Spears.
7. Who sang ‘All I want for Christmas is you’?
Answer: Mariah Carrey.
8. What is the capital of Italy?
9. What is the capital of France?
10. Who was the lead singer of Queen?
Answer: Freddie Mercury.
11. In which country was Pablo Picasso born?
12. Which actor played James Bond before Daniel Craig?
Answer: Pierce Brosman.
13. What is the capital of Ireland?
14. Which artist painted ‘The Starry Night’ and ‘The Potato Eaters’?
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh.
15. What is the capital of Germany?
16. When is Independence day in the US?
Answer: 4th of July.
17. Who is Queen Elizabeth II’s eldest child?
Answer: Prince Charles.
18. Which band sang “Wonderwall” and “Champagne Supernova”?
19. Who designed and built the Eiffel Tower?
Answer: Gustave Eiffel.
20. Which country is Canberra the capital of?
21. What is the most expensive spice in the world?
22. Which girl band was Beyoncé part of?
Answer: The Destiny’s Child.
23. In which band is Chris Martin the lead singer?
24. Which country is Green Day from?
25. The movie ‘Rocketman’ is about a famous English singer. Which one?
Answer: Elton John.
26. Which river flows through Paris?
Answer: The River Seine.
27. In which city is “Love Actually” set?
28. Who directed the 2018 movie ‘A star is born’?
Answer: Bradley Cooper.
29. In which country is Mamma Mia! Set?
30. In Friends, who does Monica get married with?
Answer: Chandler Bing.
Hard Trivia Questions for Adults
You can invite your friends and family to your trivia community. You can offer them to explore more about life. Askinghard trivia questions for adults makes their minds active and busy, and they have to think more to find the answers. You can provide some snacks and drinks for them. They will find happiness in life.
1. What was the name of Henry VIII’s first wife?
Answer: Catherine of Aragon.
2. Who is the youngest President of the United States of America?
Answer: John F. Kennedy. He was 43 years old at his inauguration.
3. Who is the first female Prime Minister of Australia?
Answer: Julia Gilliard.
4. In which year was Joan of Arc burnt at stake?
5. In which year America was declared independent from England?
6. Which President has been given credit for abolishing slavery in the USA?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln.
7. What did the Romans call Scotland?
8. When was the right to vote for women, as per the nineteenth amendment, ratified?
9. Which European is given the credit of reaching North America first?
Answer: Christopher Columbus.
10. Who was the first president to live in the White House?
Answer: John Adams.
11. What was the name of the first college founded in the United States?
Answer: Harvard in 1636 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
12. Which English monarch had the second-longest reign, only after Queen Elizabeth II?
Answer: Queen Victoria.
13. Where were the two atomic bombs dropped in Japan that resulted in the end of World War II?
Answer: Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
14. Which two houses were involved in the War of the Roses?
Answer: York and Lancaster.
15. When did World War II end?
16. How long did Queen Victoria reign for?
Answer: 63 years and seven months from 1837 to 1901.
17. The Taj Mahal was constructed as a tomb of the wife of which Mughal Emperor?
Answer: Shah Jahan.
18. According to Greek mythology, who is considered the Goddess of Agriculture?
19. Who was the renowned civil rights leader who fought through the means of non-violence?
Answer: Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. What was the name of the ship that was brought to New England in 1620, carrying the Pilgrims?
21. Where does the Greek Goddess Persephone spend half of the year when she is not with her mother?
Good Trivia Questions for Adults
Trivia is one of the numerous activities available to take part in. This entertaining game gives you contentment. Good trivia questions for adults allow you to have fun while exercising your brain. Trivia quizzes for adultsseek the ultimate plea for adults.
1. Which author created the character Hercule Poirot?
Answer: Agatha Christie.
2. What is the longest river in the world?
Answer: The Nile.
3. What is the capital of Thailand?
4. Which famous fictional character likes his martinis shaken, not stirred?
Answer: James Bond.
5. In the Disney movie ‘The Lion King’, what is the name of Simba’s dad?
6. What does PC stand for?
Answer: Personal Computer.
7. Who is the CEO of Facebook?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg.
8. Who played Don Vito Corleone in The Godfather?
Answer: Marlon Brando.
9. Which grain is used to make flour?
10. What type of alcohol is a single malt scotch?
11. Which fashion designer was nicknamed the ”enfant terrible” of the fashion industry?
Answer: Jean-Paul Gaultier.
12. What is the closest planet to the sun?
13. When is Bastille day?
Answer: 14th of July.
14. Which band was Harry Styles part of?
Answer: One direction.
15. What are the two official languages of Canada?
Answer: French and English.
16. Steve Jobs was the CEO and co-founder of which company?
17. What is the world’s best-selling video game franchise?
Answer: Call of Duty.
18. Which actress plays Emily in Emily in Paris?
Answer: Lily Collins.
19. Who is the villain in the Disney movie, the Little mermaid?
20. In which country is the island of Bali?
21. What are the 3 primary colours?
Answer: Red, Yellow and Blue.
22. Who invented the telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell.
23. Which two houses were fighting in the War of Roses (1 point each)?
Answer: Lancaster and York.
24. Which country sits on the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates?
25. What do you put on top of the ice cream to make an affogato?
Answer: An espresso.
26. Which character does Blake Lively play in Gossip Girl?
Answer: Serena Van Der Woodsen.
27. Did Shakespeare write MacBeth or Romeo and Juliet first?
Answer: Romeo and Juliet.
28. If you are born on the 1st of october, which star sign are you?
29. What is the rarest blood type?
Answer: AB negative.
30. Which country attacked the United States on Pearl Harbor?
Bible Trivia Questions for Adults
Religion is one of the most significant things in our lives. Everyone wants to improve their knowledge of religion and the religious text. You consider it necessary to enhance your Bible knowledge.Your awareness of religion will be widened by these Bible trivia questions and answers for adults.
1. Who is the Jerusalem high priest who put Jesus on trial?
2. Where does Jesus give his first public sermon, according to Matthew’s Gospel?
Answer: On the mountain top.
3. What are the names of the storm winds that can affect Crete?
4. What Is the Bible’s shortest verse?
5. Which of King Ahab’s wife, was been cast from a window and trampled underfoot?
Answer: Queen Jezebel.
6. How many miracles did Elijah and Elisa work?
Answer: Elisa outperformed Elijah exactly twice as many times.
7. What is the name of the first toolmaker mentioned in the Bible?
8. What did Jacob call the location where he fought God?
9. Who made the sun and moon standstill?
10. Lebanon was famous for what kind of tree?
11. Stephen died in what manner?
Answer: Death by stoning.
12. Where was Jesus imprisoned?
13. Which biblical book contains the story of David and Goliath?
Answer: 1. Sam.
14. What were the names of Zebedee’s two sons (one of the disciples)?
Answer: Jacob and John.
15. Which book details Paul’s missionary journeys?
Answer: Acts of the Apostles.
16. What was the name of Jacob’s eldest son?
17. What were Jacob’s mother and grandmother’s names?
Answer: Rebecca and Sara.
18. Name three soldiers from the Bible.
Answer: Joab, Niemann, and Cornelius.
19. In which book of the Bible do we find the story of Haman?
Answer: The book of Esther.
20. At the time of Jesus’ birth, which Roman was in charge of cultivation in Syria?
21. What were Abraham’s brothers’ names?
Answer: Nahor and Haran.
22. What were the name of a female judge and her associate?
Answer: Deborah and Barak.
23. What was the name of the most revered goddess in Ephesus?
24. What was Priscilla’s husband’s name, and what was his job?
Answer: Aquila, tent manufacturer.
25. What is the sixth and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Thou shalt not murder.
26. Which came first, the beheading of John or the feeding of the 5000?
Answer: John’s head was severed.
27. What was the name of Boa’s great-grandson?
28. Who said, “It won’t take much more to persuade you to become a Christian”?
Answer: From Agrippa to Paul.
29. What are the books that come before and after Daniel?
Answer: Hosea, Ezekiel.
30. How does Judas inform Roman officials about Jesus’ identity?
Answer: Jesus is kissed by Judas.
31. What insect did John the Baptist eat in the desert?
32. Who were the first disciples summoned to follow Jesus?
Answer: Andrew and Peter.
33. Which apostle disowned Jesus three times after he was arrested?
34. Who is Paul referring to when he says Christians should follow his example?
Answer: The example of Christ.
35. What did Saul encounter on his way to Damascus?
Answer: powerful, blinding light.
36. What tribe is Paul a member of?
37. What did Simon Peter do before becoming an apostle?
38. Who is Stephen in the Acts of the Apostles?
Answer: The first Christian martyr.
39. Which Gospel focuses the most on the mystery and identity of Jesus?
Answer: According to John’s Gospel.
40. Which biblical story is associated with Palm Sunday?
Answer: The triumphant entry of Jesus into Jerusalem.
41. Which gospel was written by a physician?
42. What person baptizes Jesus?
Answer: John the baptize.
43. Which people are righteous enough to inherit God’s kingdom?
Answer: The Uncircumcised.
44. What is the fifth and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Honour thy mother and father.
45. Which Literary Genre Does Jesus Use to Help Preach His Message, According to the Gospels?
Answer: The parable.
46. Which Of the imperishable qualities is the greatest In 1 Corinthians?
47. What is the old testament’s youngest book?
Answer: The book of Malachi.
48. What is the seventh and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Thou shalt not defile thyself with adultery.
49. Who asked Pilate for the body of Jesus after he was crucified?
Answer: Joseph of Arimathea.
50. Who was a tax collector before preaching God’s word?
51. What is the eighth and final commandment of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Thou shalt not steal.
52. What is the ninth of the Ten Commandments?
Answer: Thou shalt not testify falsely against thy neighbour.
53. What is the name of the river where John the Baptist spent the majority of his time baptizing?
Answer: The Jordan River.
54. What is the Bible’s longest chapter?
55. How many books did Moses and the apostle John write in the Bible?
56. What is the name of the final book of the Old Testament?
57. Who is the first murderer mentioned in the Bible?
58. What was the final wound on Jesus’ dead body on the cross?
Answer: His side was been pierced.
59. What was the material used to make Jesus’ crown?
60. Which location is known as “Zion” and “the City of David”?
61. What is the name of the Galilean town where Jesus grew up?
62. How many baskets remained after Jesus fed the 5,000?
Answer: 12 baskets.
63. How old was Moses when he died, according to the book of Deuteronomy?
Answer: 120 years.
64. Which village was the location of Jesus’ ascension, according to Luke?
65. Who interprets Daniel’s vision of the ram and he-goat in the Book of Daniel?
Answer: Archangel Gabriel.
66. Who replaced Judas Iscariot as an apostle?
67. What will all who look to the Son and believe in him have?
Answer: Salvation of the soul.
68. What was the name of the region in Palestine where the tribe of Judah lived after the exile?
69. Who is the Redeemer?
Answer: The Lord Jesus Christ.
70. What is the title of the final book in the New Testament?
71. When did Jesus rise from the dead?
Answer: On the third day.
72. Which group was the Jewish ruling council that plotted to kill Jesus?
Answer: The Sanhedrin.
73. How many divisions and sections does the Bible have?
Fun Trivia Questions for Adults
Your brain is like a muscle. The more you exercise, the more fit you will be. Trivia is the most effective exercise you can do for your brain. A funny environment also eases the path to enjoying the trivia moment. Fun quiz questions for adults promote your mental pleasure.
1. Who is Googled more than the Jesus?
Answer: Justin Beiber.
2. Which country owns every Pandas in the world?
3. Who was the first openly announced gay politician?
Answer: Harvey Milk.
4. When was The New York Times started to publish?
Answer: September 18th, 1851.
5. Which fish will evaporate if left in the sun?
Answer: Jelly Fish.
6. Who saved the young Adolf Hitler from drowning?
Answer: A priest, Max Tremmel saved him.
7. Which American State was first to allow women working in public offices and juries?
Answer: Wyoming State.
8. How long an average menstrual cycle lasts for?
Answer: 3-5 days.
9. Which ocean is the deepest?
Answer: Pacific Ocean.
10. Which part of the body would a chiropodist treat?
11. Which country was the first to allow women voting?
Answer: New Zealand
12. When did Pope Benedict XVI resign?
Answer: In February 2013
13. What year the first test tube baby experiment succeeded?
Answer: On 25th July, 1978.
14. Where is the largest Aquarium in the United States?
Answer: Georgia Aquarium.
Christmas Trivia Questions for Adults
During Christmas, you share a jolly moment with your family and friends. This is the right time to spread amusement. You can increase the laughter by asking some funny Christmas trivia for adults. The prime goal of these questions is to bring more joy in this holiday season.
1. What was the first Christmas movie ever made?
Answer: Santa Claus (1898).
2. Christmas took the place of which pagan holiday?
Answer: Yule or Yuletide.
3. Who came up with the Elf on the Shelf?
Answer: Carol Aebersold and her daughters, Chanda Bell and Christa Pitts.
4. When is National Candy Cane Day?
Answer: December 26th.
5. What is the highest grossing Christmas movie of all time?
Answer: Home Alone (1990).
6. What is the most recorded Christmas song?
Answer: “Silent Night.”
7. What is the best-selling Christmas song?
Answer: “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby.
8. Who popularized the Christmas tree tradition?
Answer: Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
9. Who popularized the modern-day gingerbread cookie?
Answer: Queen Elizabeth I.
10. What does the word “noel” mean in its original language?
Answer: “Nöel” means “birthday” or “relating to birth” in French.
11. When do Armenian people celebrate Christmas?
Answer: January 6th.
12. How many ghosts appear in A Christmas Carol?
Answer: Four ghosts.
13. What do people traditionally place at the top of Christmas trees?
Answer: An angel ornament.
14. When and where was eggnog invented?
Answer: 13th century Britain.
15. What country is Krampus from?
16. How many characters did Tom Hanks play in The Polar Express (2004)?
Answer: Six roles.
17. What are the origins of the word and idea of “Christmukkah”?
Answer: The O.C.
18. What are the three traditional colors of Christmas?
Answer: Red, green, and gold.
19. What do many Japanese people eat for Christmas?
Answer: KFC fried chicken.
20. When and where were Christmas cards first sold?
Answer: London, 1843.
21. In total, how many gifts were given in “The Twelve Days of Christmas”?
22. Who wrote the popular Christmas song “Frosty The Snowman”?
Answer: Walter Rollins and Steve Nelson.
23. What was the original title for “The Little Drummer Boy”?
Answer: “Carol of the Drum”.
24. In the song “Twelve Days of Christmas,” what is given on the seventh day?
Answer: Swans a-swimming.
25. In the song “Last Christmas”, who does the singer give their heart to?
Answer: Someone special.
26. If Elvis isn’t going to have a white Christmas, what type of Christmas is he going to have?
Answer: Blue Christmas.
27. What famous Christmas carol became the first song ever broadcast from space?
Answer: “Jingle Bells”.
28. Where can people eat a “Wigilia supper” at Christmas?
29. Which country came up with the dessert “White Christmas” made from coconut oil and dried fruit?
30. What shape do people in Belgium make the festive bread “Cougnou” into?
Answer: Baby Jesus.
31. Which fairy tale served as an inspiration for the first gingerbread houses?
Answer: Hansel and Gretel.
32. When and where were gingerbread houses invented?
Answer: In Germany during the 16th century.
33. Where do candy canes come from?
34. Which alcohol is usually added to the base of Christmas trifles?
35. Which drinks manufacturer is said to have popularized Santa’s red and white costume?
36. Which country does Eggnog, a Christmas drink, originate from?
37. Which alcoholic ingredient is used in a Snowball cocktail?
38. What does the milky Chilean Christmas drink “Cola de Mono” mean?
Answer: The literal translation of Cola de Mono is “monkey’s tail.”
39. What is mulled wine made from?
Answer: red wine, sugar, and spices.
40. Which spirit is usually added to butter and served with Christmas Pudding?
Science Trivia Questions for Adults
The modern world is advancing fast due to the rapid progress of science. Science enlightens us on a variety of unknowns. Something new to teach and learn is always available. Your devotion to achieving something new in the world can become a reality. Science trivia questions for adults will offer something new you never imagined.
1. Which was the first American satellite to successfully reach the surface of Mars?
Answer: Mariner 9.
2. What is the name of the person credited with creating the world’s first car?
Answer: Karl Benz.
3. Who was the first person to step on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
4. Which force attracts everything towards the earth?
5. Which gas is the most found in abundance in the earth’s atmosphere?
6. How long does Mercury take to revolve around the sun?
Answer: 88 days.
7. Which planet is the farthest to the sun?
8. What is the name of the strongest and longest bone in the human body?
9. Which is the largest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue Whale.
10. Which technique is used by bats to fly in the dark?
11. What is the technical term for a lie detector?
12. Dolphins are classified as what kind of animals?
13. Which planet in the Solar System has the largest number of moons?
14. Which is the nearest galaxy to Milky Way?
15. What is the distance between earth and sun termed as?
Answer: Astronomical Unit.
16. Which is the hottest planet in the Solar System?
17. What is the unit of electrical resistance of a conductor?
18. Who is the inventor of the Steam Engine?
Answer: James Watt.
19. Elon Musk is the CEO of which famous brand?
20. What is the scientific name of Marsh gas?
21. What is the scientific name of Potash Alum?
Answer: Potassium Aluminium Sulphate.
22. The chemical Calcium Sulphate is commonly known by which name?
23. What is the chemical name of the Vermillion used by most Indian women?
Answer: Mercuric Sulphide.
24. Who was the founder of the cause of Beri Beri?
25. Which theory was made and published by Albert Einstein?
Answer: Theory of Relativity.
26. The study of ultrasound imaging is known as?
27. What is the study of the function of various systems of organism known as?
28. What is the study of kidneys called?
29. Which instrument is used to measure the sound produced underwater?
30. Which company makes the Galaxy series of smartphones?
31. What is the chemical symbol for Chlorine?
32. What do the mycologists study?
33. How many bones are there in an elephant’s trunk?
34. When was the first model of the iPhone released?
35. Who was the discoverer of the vaccine Penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming.
36. In a Glossectomy, which body part is removed?
37. Which instrument detects the presence of an electric charge?
38. Are piranhas classified as reptiles?
39. Which is the hardest natural substance found on earth?
40. What is the scientific or chemical formula of table salt?
Answer: Sodium Chloride or NaCl.
41. Which vitamin can be obtained from sunlight?
Answer: Vitamin D.
42. Which is the largest bird?
43. When did the Microsoft XP operating system release?
44. Which mammal has the longest gestation period?
45. At what temperature (in centigrade) does the water start boiling?
46. Which Apollo mission was the first successful mission to land on the moon?
Answer: Apollo 11.
47. Fibula is found on which body part?
48. The people who have cryophobia are afraid of what?
Answer: Ice or cold.
49. What is the chemical symbol of gold?
50. How many permanent teeth do dogs have?
51. How many hearts does an octopus have?
52. Which is the only metal that is found in liquid at room temperature?
53. Which planet in the solar system is considered the most beautiful planet?
54. Why the surface of Mars appears red?
Answer: Because of the high concentration of iron oxide.
55. Which metal is the most reactive?
56. Where will you find the smallest bone in the human body?
57. What kind of an animal is a joey?
Answer: Kangaroo’s offspring.
58. Which was the most successful and highest-selling model of the iPhone?
Answer: iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Birthday Trivia Questions for Adults
A birthday is something special for every person. This is a moment of joy, laughter, and entertainment. You may make the party last longer by asking somebirthday trivia questions for adults. It will produce an enthralling experience. You can make everyone remember the day with a set of amazing trivia queries.
1. Thoroughbred horses in the Northern Hemisphere all have the same birthday no matter when they were born, what date is that?
Answer: January 1.
2. Jewish boys have a bar mitzvah on which age birthday?
3. Who famously sang “Happy Birthday, Mr. President”, to President John F. Kennedy at a celebration of his 45th birthday on May 19, 1962?
Answer: Marilyn Monroe.
4. In which month is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day celebrated in the United States; the date marks his birthday?
5. The Birthday Party is a play by which playwright?
Answer: Harold Pinter.
6. Which famous Hollywood couple share the same birthday?
Answer: Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas (September 25th, although 25 years apart).
7. The Queen celebrates her ‘real’ birthday on which date?
Answer: April (21st).
8. If you were born on the 14th of June what would your zodiac star sign be?
9. Which fictional character in literature celebrates an “eleventy-first” birthday?
Answer: Bilbo Baggins.
10. What does Andy receive for a birthday present in Toy Story?
Answer: Buzz Lightyear.
11. Who wrote, produced and performed the 1981 single “Happy Birthday”?
Answer: Stevie Wonder.
12. People in which country do not celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17?
Answer: North Korea.
13. Who once said: “You know you’re getting old when the candle’s cost more than the cake.”?
Answer: Bob Hope.
14. Joan Collins has a birthday in May, how old will she be in May 2020?
Answer: 87 (born 23 May 1933).
15. Happy Birthday was written by sisters Patty and Mildred in 1893, what was their last name?
16. Birthday Letters, published in 1998, is a collection of poetry by which English poet, released only months before his death?
Answer: Ted Hughes.
17. If you are wearing your ‘birthday suit’, what are your wearing?
Answer: Nothing, it’s an informal term for the naked human body (as people are at birth).
18. It’s David Beckham’s birthday in May, how old will he be in May 2020?
Answer: David Beckham will be 45.
Food Trivia Questions for Adults
Regardless of our culture, identity, or age, we all like eating. But we may not experience the process of cooking. Which ingredients we should use to cook food may be a mystery to us. During dinner, you can lighten the mood by playing trivia questions. Food trivia questions for adults can sharpen your knowledge of the culinary arts.
1. A Scoville scale is used to measure what?
Answer: The spicy heat of peppers.
2. What is the culinary term for “according to the menu”?
Answer: A la Carte.
3. What is the national dish of China?
Answer: Peking duck.
4. What is the national dish of Scotland?
5. Haricot beans are used to make what?
Answer: Baked beans.
6. Mageirocophobia is the fear of what?
7. Saffron spice is obtained from which flower?
8. What was ketchup used as during the 1830s?
9. In 1974, what was the first product scanned by a UPC scanner?
Answer: Wrigley’s Juicy Fruit gum.
10. Bubble tea originated in which country?
11. The technical name for the white part of an egg is known as what?
12. Chefs are careful when preparing the Japanese fish “fugu”, why?
Answer: Its flesh is poisonous.
13. What is the name of the small, flat griddle used to cook tortillas and meat in Mexico?
14. What chemical is used to test for sugars in food?
Answer: Benedict’s Solution.
15. What is a flageolet?
16. In Indian cuisine, what is roti?
17. In medical emergencies, coconut water can also be used as what?
Answer: Blood plasma.
18. Which food is known to be the most stolen in the world?
19. What is traditionally eaten the day before Ash Wednesday in the U.K.?
20. Which country exports the largest amount of food?
Answer: The United States of America.
21. What is the only vitamin not found in an egg?
Answer: Vitamin C.
22. What iconic meal did McDonald’s introduce in 1968?
Answer: Big Mac.
23. How many herbs and spices are in Colonel Harland Sanders’ original KFC recipe?
24. What popular Mexican fast-food chain was purchased by Denny’s restaurants in 1983?
Answer: El Pollo Loco.
25. What was the name of Subway’s previous spokesman who apparently lost 245 lbs. eating only Subway products?
Answer: Jared Fogle.
26. Which fast food restaurant still boards the slogan “Have it your way”?
Answer: Burger King.
27. Which fast-food franchise is credited with creating the very first, modern drive-thru window?
28. When was In-N-Out Burger founded?
29. Trivia Question: Where was Pizza Hut’s first restaurant built?
Answer: Wichita, Kansas.
30. What were chicken nuggets called when they were first invented?
Answer: Chicken Crispies.
31. Which fast-food chain has the famous slogan, “Eat fresh!”
32. Which famous takeout container was invented by Frederick Weeks Wilcox in 1894?
Answer: Chinese Takeout Box.
33. Which subs shop is famous for their toasted sub sandwiches?
34. Which fast-food chain is known to “have the meats”?
35. The signature burger of this fast-food chain is marked by a “Famous Star”.
Answer: Carl’s Jr.
36. How many spots are on the Dominoe’s pizza logo?
37. Which breakfast chain is known for its “Grand-Slam Meal”?
38. What is the most common pizza topping?
39. What is Dunkin’ Donuts’ slogan?
Answer: America runs on Dunkin’.
40. How many ice cream flavors does Baskin-Robins have?
41. Which ice cream treat is Dairy Queen famous for?
42. Which fast-food chain got its start in a Shell gas station?
Pop Culture Trivia Questions for Adults
People enjoy a good gossip session. When a group of adults gets together, they might enjoy discussing the entertainment industry or celebrity gossip. You might have a lot of pop culture knowledge. You can broaden your knowledge by asking pop culture trivia questions for adults. This will pique everyone’s interest.
1. What was Britney Spears doing in one of the most popular viral photographs of her?
Answer: A photograph of her buzzing her hair.
2. How many Spice Girls were there?
3. Name the cities where the movie “Home Alone” took place?
Answer: New York City and Chicago.
4. What creepy TV show took over Netflix between 2010 and 2017?
Answer: Stranger Things.
5. Name one of the most popular streaming services to watch movies and TV shows?
Answer: Netflix or Hulu.
6. What Black Panther star died at an early age?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
7. Hilary Duff first appeared on what TV Show?
Answer: Lizzie McGuire.
8. “Cody Ko” is the name of what personality?
Answer: A YouTube star.
9. Who is the “Tiger King?”
Answer: Joe Exotic.
10. Jeffree Starr is the name of what personality?
Answer: A YouTube personality and vlogger.
11. Miley Cyrus is related to which pop star?
Answer: Billy Ray Cyrus.
12. Which star famously divorced musical artist Kanye West in 2021?
Answer: Kim Kardashian.
13. How many Harry Potter movies are there?
14. What was the last Harry Potter movie created?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
15. What year did Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge open at Disneyland Resort in California?
16. Darth Vader is voiced by James Earl Jones. However, George Lucas also considered another person for the role. Who was it?
Answer: Orson Welles.
17. Which animated TV show created three special episodes that parodied the original Star Wars trilogy?
Answer: Family Guy.
18. Who is the first (and, so far, only) Disney princess with a tattoo?
19. Who was Walt Disney’s favorite princess?
20. Which actor narrates How I Met Your Mother as an older version of Ted?
Answer: Bob Saget.
21. In which Grey’s Anatomy season did Dr. Derek Shepherd die?
Answer: Season 11.
22. What’s the name of the ice cream parlor Steve and Robin work at in season three of Stranger Things?
Answer: Scoops Ahoy!
23. Which high school subject did Walter White teach in Breaking Bad?
24. What was the first cable television series to win an Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series?
Answer: The Sopranos.
25. Which Disney princesses appear in the Shrek movies?
Answer: Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White.
26. Who is the first Disney princess to have a child?
27. In what movie did Irving Berlin’s song “White Christmas” make its debut?
Answer: Holiday Inn, released in 1942.
28. Who was the first actor to portray James Bond on screen?
Answer: Barry Nelson.
29. What is the highest-grossing romantic comedy?
Answer: My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
30. What is the oldest surviving film in existence?
Answer: Roundhay Garden Scene (1888).
31. What was the first movie to be adapted from a Nicholas Sparks book?
Answer: Message in a Bottle (1999).
32. What is the longest-running animated television show in the United States?
Answer: The Simpsons.
33. Which Friends character was Courteney Cox originally asked to play?
34. In which state did the short-lived series Freaks and Geeks take place?
Trivia Questions for Adults at Work
We pass most of our time in our workplace. A pleasant atmosphere is a must thing in our work station. Sometimes you can arrange a quiz session with your colleagues. It will develop a conducive environment. Trivia questions for adults at work are a sure shot to add fun and humor. Therefore, don’t miss out on any trivia happening around you.
1. Which global company allows employees to bring their dogs to work?
2. On average, how far do a typist’s hands travel in a day?
Answer: 12.6 miles.
3. On an average day, how long does an employee spend looking for lost files or other items?
Answer: 50 minutes.
4. What do 91% of office workers say they get involved in at the workplace but not at home?
5. On average, how often is the manager of a company interrupted?
Answer: Every 8 minutes.
6. What percentage of employees often make risky or higher-priced purchases using company money?
7. What percentage of office workers have been in a romantic relationship with someone they work with?
8. What percentage of all bosses wish that an employee would quit?
Answer: 27% of all bosses have an employee they wish would quit.
9. What percentage of office workers believe that access to social media increases their productivity?
10. Who built the first Apple computer?
Answer: Steve Wozniak.
11. At what age did Bill Gates become a billionaire?
12. ‘Backrub’ was the original name of which company?
13. Which German city produces the largest number of Volkswagen cars?
14. Which company spent $200 million more than its rival on TV adverts during the 1970s?
Answer: Procter & Gamble.
15. A ‘Ponzi’ scheme is the formal name for what sort of fraudulent scheme?
Answer: A Pyramid scheme.
16. By 1996, how many game cartridges had Nintendo sold, marking a global first?
Answer: 1 billion.
17. Elvis Presley only did one live TV commercial during his lifetime. Who was it for?
Answer: Southern Maid Donuts.
18. ‘Drivers Wanted’ is the slogan for which car manufacturer?
19. ‘Quantum Computer Services’ was the original name for which company?
20. What was Nike’s original company name?
Answer: Blue Ribbon Sports.
21. What could you get from the first vending machine?
Answer: Holy water.
22. Which company has the slogan ‘just slightly ahead of our time’?
23. Lamborghini didn’t originally produce cars. What did they initially manufacture?
24. The world’s oldest auction house, founded in 1674, is in which city?
25. Sears manufactured a product called ‘Allstates’ in the 1950s. What were they?
26. David Rosen founded which company in the 1950s?
27. Which company had the original company name of ‘the Haloid Company’?
28. Who was the first woman to own a seat in the New York stock exchange?
Answer: Muriel Siebert.
29. Which department store ended up filing for bankruptcy in 1992?
30. Which automobile manufacturer was the first to celebrate 100 years of business?
5 Tips for Playing Trivia Questions for Adults Game
You can’t create a good trivia session without planning. You need some interesting and engaging trivia queries. Your purpose is to add laughter and provide knowledge. Trivia questions and answers for adultsseem to be more captivating than any other thing. We help you create a perfect set of trivia for adults.
Here are some charming points for playing trivia questions for adults game!
Make use of humor
Humor plays a vital role in building mood for any adult game. Witty and funny trivia quizzes may relieve the situation. Participants find more interest in playing adult quiz with answers games.
The number of questions in the quiz
It is important to fix the number of queries before playing the game. If there are more questions, the game will last long. Sometimes, a lengthy question game creates boredom. You are playing the game to get some fun. So you must be conscious of askingadult quiz with answers.
Make your inquiries intriguing
Try to ask some unusual questions. Uncommon queries make the contestant think and use the brain. If your questions are interesting enough, everyone will get a challenging vibe to answer. Engaging trivia questions make the game continue with a significant flow.
Make some rules
To play a game, there are specific rules participants must follow. Every player must respect the rules in order for the game to be free of problems. This is a funny game. It is unacceptable to take things personally and cause annoyance. If a player violates the rules, he or she must leave the game.
You must stick to your content. If you play Christmas trivia questions, you won’t ask queries on a different topic. It will distract the players. Even your content shouldn’t be lengthy. Maintain the focus of your queries.
Final Thoughts on Trivia Questions for Adults
Trivia has the ability to unlock the possibility of the mind. Trivia questions for adults support your mental health and increase your creativity. You need to sharpen your memory by playing this game.
We can learn about a variety of topics when we play trivia questions for adults. It is an opportunity that can make your brain acute. Quiz questions for adults offer merriment. We find excitement by providing correct answers. It gives us confidence. Trivia questions for adultscan connect the friends and make a more intense bond.
When someone answers questions and learns alternative facts, they need to recall their memory. Recalling information allows a person to develop their knowledge and mental capacities. Trivia questions for adults with answers lead to enhance problem-solving abilities. We hope you get all the fascination to playing a trivia question game. Have a joyful day.