You’re in for a treat if you’re reading these bar trivia questions! Gather your friends and family for an evening of laughter and mind-boggling questions. Having your favorite drink on hand can only add to the excitement!
We enjoy a good trivia quiz, especially if it takes place at a pub, because drinking is always involved there! However, if you want to succeed in your trifling pursuit of perfection, you must study so that you can answer whatever tough questions they throw at you.
With that in mind, peruse this selection of pub trivia questions to get ready for your next pub quiz. There are hundreds of the top bar trivia questions divided into 15 categories.
You may choose simple to challenging questions and set any rules you like for your game, as long as you and your team have fun learning something.
Best Bar Trivia Questions
A tavern or pub with free-flowing liquor is the greatest setting to play a trivia game. Everyone will have the liquid confidence and lightbulb moments needed to solve these best bar trivia questions thanks to the buzz!
1. Who was the leader of the wolves in The Jungle Book?
2. Which author wrote The Silence of the Lambs?
Answer: Thomas Harris.
3. What is the land of the giants called in Gulliver’s Travels?
4. Characters Spiker and Sponge are the antagonists in which Roald Dahl children’s book?
Answer: James and the Giant Peach.
5. In the Harry Potter books, what name is given to non-magicians?
6. Who is the queen of the fairies in Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”?
7. Which artist is famous for his works “Campbell’s Soup Cans” and “Marilyn Diptych”?
8. Which book by Thomas More, published in 1516, depicts an ideal fictional island society?
9. Which Dutch artist painted “Girl with a Pearl Earring”?
10. Which author wrote the ‘Winnie-the-Pooh’ books?
Answer: A. Milne.
11. Between which years was the alcohol Absinthe banned in the United States?
11. Which fast food restaurant premiered their new breakfast menu in 2020?
12. Finish the next line of the Beatles’ song “Hey Jude”: “Hey Jude, don’t make it bad…”
Answer: “…Take a sad song and make it better.”
13. Which couple is set to premiere their Network, Magnolia Network, in October 2020?
Answer: Chip & Joanna Gaines.
14. Finish this famous line: “R-E-S-P-E-C-T…”
Answer: “…find out what it means to me.”
15. What is the only vowel on a standard computer keyboard that is not in the top line of letters?
16. How many stars are on the European Union flag?
17. What is the official national anthem of the United States of America?
Answer: The Star-Spangled Banner.
18. Which famous company launched their streaming service in 2019?
19. Finish this famous line: “Hold me closer tiny dancer…”
Answer: “…count the headlights on the highway.”
20. Which Disney channel show starred Hilary Duff and her character’s inner cartoon?
Answer: Lizzie McGuire Show.
21. What is the name of the classic Christmas song that Mariah Carey released in the 90’s?
Answer: “All I Want for Christmas is You”.
22. Who is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, better known as?
Answer: Rapper, Eminem.
23. On average, how many grapes does it take to make a bottle of wine?
24. What letter represents potassium in chemistry and a strikeout in baseball?
25. Which film was the first non-English language film to win an Oscar for Best Picture?
26. What is the most commonly transplanted organ from living donors?
27. Which common breakfast item beat out Kylie Jenner for most-liked photo on Instagram with nearly 54 million likes in just 10 days?
Answer: An egg.
28. Who had a 60’s #1 hit with “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”?
Answer: The Tokens.
29. How many years were between the two L.A. Olympics?
30. In which year did prohibition end?
31. What is the name of Lori Loughlin’s character in Full House?
Answer: “Rebecca” or “Aunt Becky”.
32. “Alcohol” is a word derived from which language?
33. Which famous politician’s mother created the manhattan cocktail?
Answer: Winston Churchill.
34. What was the youngest age to summit Mt. Everest?
35. In Greek mythology, who is the god of wine?
36. Finish the next line: “Splish, splash, I was taking a bath…”
Answer: “…Long about a Saturday night.”.
Random Bar Trivia Questions
Check out the random bar trivia we put together for you! You should plan your next trivia game to be nothing short of amazing! Only use the finest pub quiz questions that we’ve prepared for you.
1. How high above sea level is Mt. Everest?
Answer: 29,029 feet.
2. Which famous play was transformed into a major motion picture in 2019?
3. Who is the youngest person in history to be named TIME’s Person of the Year?
Answer: Greta Thunberg.
4. In which state was the television show Roseanne set?
5. A pool ball set includes how many balls?
6. What is the sacred flower of the Buddhist religion?
7. What are the names of Kim & Kanye’s four children?
Answer: North, Saint, Chicago, & Psalm.
8. What is the diameter of a standard dartboard?
Answer: 17 & 3/4 inches.
9. Other than water, what is the most consumed beverage?
10. The Munich beer festival is held in which month?
11. What soft drink began in Morison’d Drug Store in Wako, Texas in 1885?
Answer: Dr. Pepper.
12. Who were known as the “Fab Four”?
Answer: The Beatles.
13. Which author wrote Jurassic Park?
Answer: Michael Crichton.
14. Which famous singer’s documentary was released in 2020 and is titled Miss Americana?
Answer: Taylor Swift.
15. How many times has Kim Kardashian been married?
16. Which young artist recently claimed five Grammys at the 2020 Grammy Awards?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
17. What is the highest-grossing video game franchise to date?
18. What U.S. state drinks the most alcohol per person?
19. In China, if you order “white tea,” what do you get?
Answer: Boiled water.
20. Who was everyone’s first friend on the MySpace platform?
21. What whiskey brand was advertised with two terrier dogs?
Answer: Black & White.
22. Which royal couple recently asked to be relieved of their duties?
Answer: Megan Markle & Prince Harry.
23. Who has the most followers on Instagram as of April, 2020?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo.
24. What is the only vitamin not found in an egg?
Answer: Vitamin C.
25. Which is the only edible food that never expires?
26. What amount comes in a baker’s dozen?
27. What does the word “kosher” mean in Hebrew?
28. Taylor Swift’s biggest album name is called what?
29. Who made history by being the first male to appear solo on the cover of Vogue, the magazine?
Answer: Harry Styles.
30. What “Sex and the City” star ran for political office in New York?
Answer: Cynthia Nixon.
31. Which art period’s French name means “rebirth” when translated to English?
32. True or false? Cats can be allergic to humans.
33. Which marine animals hold hands in their sleep to prevent drifting apart?
Answer: Sea otters and my system is unable to process that level of cuteness.
34. Put the following Kardashians and Jenners in order of age, oldest to youngest: Kylie, Kourtney, Kendall, Kim.
Answer: Oldest to youngest: Kourtney, 41, Kim, 39, Kendall, 24, Kylie, 22.
Fun Bar Trivia Questions
Looking for a great time at the pub today? Here are some fun bar trivia questions to liven up your evening. Some of them may be difficult, but that is what makes them so enjoyable.
1. In a game of bingo, which number is represented by the phrase “two little ducks”?
2. The beaver is the national emblem of which country?
3. What word can go before “decision”, “personality” and “second”?
4. According to legend, what was the name of King Arthur’s magician advisor?
5. What mythical creature’s name is derived from the Latin for ‘one-horned’?
Answer: The unicorn.
6. In which wing of the White House is the Oval Office located?
Answer: The West Wing.
7. In the acronym, AKA, what does the K stand for?
Answer: Known (AKA stands for Also Known As).
8. What is a baby kangaroo called?
Answer: A joey.
9. What is the first name of Pinocchio’s cricket friend in the Disney cartoon movie?
10. What term is used to describe food that has been prepared according to Jewish dietary laws?
11. During which Chinese dynasty was the Great Wall of China built?
Answer: Qin Dynasty.
12. Mustafa Kemal was the first President of which country?
13. In some of Pablo Picasso’s work, he used what method of attaching paper to canvas?
14. The infamous War of the Roses was mainly between which two English houses?
Answer: The Houses of Lancaster And York.
15. Who voices Rick in the series ‘Rick And Morty’?
Answer: Justin Rolland.
16. What kind of mountains are the Himalayas?
Answer: Young fold mountains.
17. On ‘Friends’, who played Cheryl, the girl with the messy apartment that Ross dated?
Answer: Rebecca Romijn.
18. What is Dominica’s capital?
19. Who directed the 1986 movie ‘Aliens’?
Answer: James Cameron.
20. Who in the Bible was the first female Judge of Israel?
21. In ancient times, what were professional writers called?
22. What is Superman’s real name?
Answer: Kal El.
23. What song did Michelangelo sing to April at the end of the 2014 film ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’?
Answer: ‘Happy Together’.
24. In ‘Secret Life Of The American Teenager’, what is Amy’s boyfriend’s name?
25. Name three popular plays written by William Shakespeare?
Answer: ‘Macbeth’, ‘Romeo And Juliet’ and ‘Hamlet’.
26. Which popular singer released the hit song ‘Shape Of You’ in 2017?
Answer: Ed Sheeran.
27. What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
28. Who ran the world’s first marathon?
29. Which country produces the best coffee in the world?
30. Can you name two Ivy League colleges?
Answer: Princeton and Yale.
31. Which television series (US) did Priyanka Chopra make her debut in Hollywood with?
32. Which bird is known for having the widest wingspan?
33. Who is known as the King of Pop?
Answer: Michael Jackson.
34. What was the original name of Mickey Mouse?
Answer: Mortimer Mouse.
35. Which ‘Friends’ character, asks the question “How you doin’?”
General Bar Trivia Questions
Here are some generic trivia questions to attempt if you need some general trivia questions to warm things up and kick off your trivia night! You will have a great time answering these questions.
1. What kind of person shall not be honored on a US postal stamp, according to the US postal service and the Citizen’s Stamp Advisory Committee?
Answer: A living person.
2. The average human body contains how many pints of blood?
3. According to Greek mythology who was the first woman on earth?
4. How is the groundnut better known?
Answer: The peanut.
5. How many letters are there in the German alphabet?
6. What is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men?
Answer: Prostate cancer.
7. What does the H stand for in the medical abbreviation ADHD?
8. “Jana Gana Mana” is the national anthem of which Asian country?
9. In Greek mythology, how many graces are there?
10. What is the Latin word for “seasickness”, now commonly used to describe any feeling of sickness?
11. Which Star Wars movie contains the line, “Luke, I am your father.”
Answer: None, the often misquoted line is actually, “No, I am your father.”
12. What is the busiest airport in the world?
Answer: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (over 100 million passengers annually!).
13. Who is the author Flashman series of novels?
Answer: George MacDonald Fraser.
14. Which Shakespearean character played the Prince of Tyre?
15. Name the author of the 2009 Newbery award-winning book, “The Graveyard”.
Answer: Neil Gaiman.
16. Name the cereal which grows only in water.
17. How is the age of a tree identified?
Answer: By the number of rings on the trunk.
18. What is Lancashire known for?
Answer: Red roses.
19. What is the longest-running band still featuring its original lineup?
20. Name the liquid produced by flowers to attract insects.
21. A cat stays in the heat for how many days?
22. What is the color of absinthe?
23. What does DC stand for in electrical terminology?
Answer: Direct current.
24. 1989 is the album of which singer?
Answer: Taylor Swift.
25. Which is the biggest island in the world?
26. Michael Jordan plays which sport?
27. Who did Beyoncé edge out in 2021 for the title of female artist with the most Grammys?
Answer: Alison Krauss.
28. What is the highest-grossing Broadway show of all time?
Answer: The Lion King.
29. Marilyn Monroe died in which country?
Answer: The US.
30. Which mammal has the longest gestation period?
Answer: An elephant (640 to 660 days).
31. Which is the shallowest ocean in the world?
Answer: The Arctic Ocean.
32. Which is the most common atmospheric gas?
33. Centigrade equals Fahrenheit at which temperature?
Answer: -40 degrees.
34. When did the Eiffel Tower open?
35. Which period came first, the Jurassic or Triassic?
Answer: The Triassic Period.
Easy Bar Trivia Questions
If you desire something simple and easy, you will get it. Here are a few easy trivia questions to get you started on our trivia quiz.
1. Which celebrity is launching her beauty line with Sephora in June, 2020?
Answer: Selena Gomez with her line “Rare Beauty”.
2. Pulque is a beer made from what?
3. What is the most complicated cocktail to create in the world and how many ingredients is it made with?
Answer: The Commonwealth, created to honor the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow is made with 71 ingredients from all around the world.
4. Who starred as Mr. Rogers in the film It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood?
Answer: Tom Hanks.
5. Who wore a dress made out of meat at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards?
Answer: Lady Gaga.
6. What year did Game of Thrones premiere on HBO?
7. What year was Prince George born?
8. Caitlyn Jenner used to be known by what name?
9. Finish this famous Queen line: “Is this the real life or…”
Answer: “…is this just fantasy?”.
10. “Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz” was an advertising slogan for what?
Answer: Alka Seltzer: “Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, oh what a relief it is!”
11. Who was the first singer to ever appear on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine?
Answer: John Lennon.
12. How many baseball players take the field in a baseball game (both teams included)?
13. In the human body what is the hallux?
Answer: Big toe.
14. What cocktail is made with white creme de menthe and brandy?
15. What year was McDonald’s founded?
16. What is the world’s oldest and most widely consumed alcoholic drink?
17. All Chick-fil-a restaurants are closed for business on which day of the week?
18. Finish this popular Britney Spears line: “Oops I did it again, I played with your heart…”
Answer: “…got lost in the game”.
19. Which body parts continue to grow throughout your lifetime?
Answer: Nose & Ears.
20. What is the name of the new bachelor show premiering in April, 2020?
Answer: Listen to Your Heart.
21. What is the national animal of Canada?
22. What is the difference between tequila and mezcal?
Answer: Tequila is made in Jalisco, Mexico from Blue Weber agave, while mezcal can be made anywhere in Mexico from a wide range of agave varietals.
23. What did Lady Diana work as prior to getting married into the royal family?
Answer: A nanny.
24. Who was the candidate on ABC’s The Bachelor in 2020?
Answer: Peter Weber.
25. How many months in the year have 30 days?
26. Who is known for the painting titled “The Starry Night”?
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh.
27. At normal altitude, at what temperature does water boil?
Answer: 212O F or 100O C.
28. How many tablespoons are in 1 cup?
29. Which European country uses the pound as its form of currency?
Answer: United Kingdom.
30. Who sang the hit song “Shake It Off”?
Answer: Taylor Swift.
31. Who wrote the poem “The Tell-Tale Heart” in 1843?
Answer: Edgar Allen Poe.
32. When was the microwave invented?
33. In what year was Facebook introduced to the public?
34. Who painted the famous Mona Lisa?
Answer: Leonardo Da Vinci.
Hard Bar Trivia Questions
Is there a better method to strengthen your brain and increase your chances of winning a pub trivia? After all, trivia is more than just a fun way to pass the time; it’s a truly fascinating method to learn a bunch of strange and intriguing information. Here are some hard bar trivia questions that will teach you a lot.
1. Why is caffeine addictive?
Answer: It is an amphetamine.
2. What U.S. fast food chain is credited with introducing the first drive-through window to the masses?
Answer: In-N-Out Burger.
3. Which chemicals are used to extract color from your hair?
Answer: Ammonia and peroxide.
4. Can you name the largest freshwater lake in the world?
Answer: Lake Superior.
5. Which pigment makes carrots orange in colour?
6. Who sang the famous prison song ‘Jailhouse Rock’?
Answer: Elvis Presley.
7. Who is considered the first female self-made millionaire in the U.S.?
Answer: Madam C.J. Walker.
8. What is the best-selling album of all time in the U.S.?
Answer: “Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)” by the Eagles.
9. Can you name the only wild card entrant who has won Wimbledon?
Answer: Goran Ivanišević.
10. How many times has the movie A Star is Born been remade?
Answer: Four times.
11. What type of music grew popular in the ’20s?
12. The shooting of whom, in 1914, started World War I?
Answer: Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
13. What is the color of an emerald?
14. Taylor Swift made her acting debut in which movie?
Answer: ‘Valentine’s Day’.
15. Who plays the lead character in ‘Mean Girls’?
Answer: Lindsay Lohan.
16. Who is the author of the famous novel ‘Pride And Prejudice’?
Answer: Jane Austen.
17. In a ‘Dr Seuss Book’ who steals the Christmas?
Answer: ‘The Grinch’.
18. Which is the largest landlocked country in the world?
19. Which country is the world’s oldest Republic?
Answer: San Marino.
20. In which country was Celine Dion born?
21. In which country is Dubai in?
Answer: United Arab Emirates.
22. Which is the busiest airport in the world?
Answer: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, US.
23. In which country is Machu Picchu, an ancient city, located?
24. In which country are the Taurus Mountains located?
25. Name the sea between Australia and New Zealand.
Answer: Tasman sea.
26. Which European country is divided into departments?
27. How many suns does the planet Tatooine, Luke’s home, have in Star Wars?
28. What was the first — and still only — horror movie to win the Oscar for Best Picture?
Answer: Silence of the Lambs.
29. What is the largest flower of the genus Helianthus known as?
Answer: A sunflower.
30. From which flower is the vanilla flavor derived?
30. What is a person who studies weather called?
32. How many countries are in the European Union?
33. Which tree is considered to be the largest and tallest in the world?
Answer: Sequoiadendron giganteum, also known as the California redwood.
34. Ariana Grande started her career at age 15 in what Broadway musical?
Funny Bar Trivia Questions
Here are some funny bar trivia questions for you to enjoy. The list covers a wide range of interests, and you’re likely to find something for a group of friends or family.
1. What is the old name for a tomato?
Answer: Love Apple.
2. In a website browser address bar, what does “www” stand for?
Answer: World Wide Web.
3. What is the rarest M&M color?
4. What is the national animal of Scotland?
Answer: The Unicorn.
5. What was the first soft drink to be taken into space?
Answer: Coca Cola.
6. What is a cow-bison hybrid called?
Answer: A beefalo.
7. What is a puffin chick called?
Answer: A puffling.
8. What is the official state sport of Maryland?
9. What is the only letter of the alphabet not to appear in the name of any US state?
10. What was the original purpose of the tiny pocket in jeans?
Answer: To store pocket watches.
11. What is the technical name of the “#” symbol?
12. What color do bananas glow under black light?
13. In 2017, what single topped the charts in 47 countries simultaneously?
14. Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin all belong to what unofficial organization?
Answer: The 27 Club.
15. How Many Grammys Does John Legend Have?
16. What Is The Brightest Star In The Sky?
17. How Many Wives Did Henry VIII Have?
18. What Color Is Giraffe’s Tongue?
19. What Country Has The Most Vending Machines Per Capita?
10. What Was The First Toy To Be Advertised On Television?
Answer: Mr. Potato Head.
11. What Is The Most Frequently Sold Item At Walmart?
12. What Are The Folds Of Skin On A Cat’s Ears Called?
Answer: Henry’s pocket.
13. What Are Baby Owls Called?
Answer: Owlets or nestlings.
14. On Average, How Long Does It Take Food To Pass Through The Human Body?
Answer: 53 hours.
15. Which Country Owns Every Panda In The World?
16. The World’s Longest-Running TV Variety Show Is What?
Answer: Sabado Gigante (1962).
19. What is the smallest breed of dog?
20. Which state is Hollywood in?
21. What fruit do raisins come from?
22. What color are Smurfs?
23. In Finding Nemo, what species of fish is Nemo?
24. What is the fastest land animal?
25. What is a baby sheep called?
26. What Is The Most Common Color Of Toilet Paper In France?
27. Who was the first president of the United States?
Answer: George Washington.
28. Which place is called “the happiest place in the world?”
Answer: Disney World.
29. What is the largest state in the US?
30. How many sides does a trapezoid have?
31. What is the largest planet in the solar system?
32. Coprastastaphobia Is The Fear Of What?
33. Ph.D. Stands For What?
Answer: Doctor of Philosophy.
Bar Trivia Questions about Geography
Do you want some geography trivia questions? We have chosen and listed some of the greatest geographical trivia questions for you and your friends to ask, learn, and have fun with in this area.
1. “HNL” is the 3-letter IATA code for which American airport?
2. Which US state is nearest to the old Soviet Union?
3. The Pyrenees mountain range separates which two European countries?
Answer: France and Spain.
4. Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Angel Falls, Venezuela.
5. Which US state’s largest city is Baltimore?
6. Which Middle Eastern river gets its name from an Old Persian term meaning “the fast one”?
Answer: The River Tigris.
7. In which European city would you find Orly airport?
8. Which US city is known as the City of Brotherly Love?
9. Over half of South America’s western coast is occupied by which country?
10. Little Cuba is the nickname of which US city?
11. What continent are the Pyramids of Giza located in?
12. How many continents are there?
13. How many states make up the United States of America?
14. What country is the capital of Rome located in?
15. What is the capital of France?
16. In what state will you find the Windy City?
17. If you fly from Los Angeles to Australia, what ocean do you cross?
Answer: The Pacific.
18. In what country is the Taj Mahal located?
19. What continent is the country of Brazil part of?
Answer: South America.
20. What continent is Egypt part of?
21. What is the largest continent?
22. What is the smallest continent?
23. What continent is the country of France located in?
24. What is the capital of Florida?
25. How many great lakes are there in the United States?
Answer: Four: Michigan-Huron, Superior, Ontario, and Erie.
26. How many oceans are there?
Answer: Five: Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Southern, and Arctic.
27. What is the longest river in the world?
28. What is the largest country by size?
29. What continent is located in the southernmost part of the Southern Hemisphere?
30. What two countries does the Gulf of Mexico border?
Answer: U.S. and Mexico.
31. What is the largest U.S. state by landmass?
32. What is the largest desert in the world?
Answer: Northern Africa.
33. How many countries are in North America?
Answer: Canada, the United States, Mexico, and all the sovereign states in the Caribbean and Central America.
34. Which country is closer to Asia: Canada or the United States?
Answer: The United States.
35. Which North American city has a bigger population: Los Angeles or Mexico City?
Answer: Mexico City.
36. What measures distance north or south of the Equator: latitude or longitude?
37. What’s the capital of New Hampshire?
Bar Trivia Questions about Sports
It must not be all about the drink when you go to the bar. You may liven things up by asking your friends sports trivia questions. These sports trivia questions perform wonders in keeping the good feelings going and sparking interesting conversations at the bar.
1. How many players are there in a baseball team?
2. In the sport of Judo, what color belt follows an orange belt?
3. Tennis star Serena Williams won which major tournament while pregnant with her first child?
Answer: The Australian Open.
4. In snooker, how many points are awarded for potting the blue ball?
5. The Isle of Man is home to the annual TT motorcycle races, but what does TT stand for?
Answer: Tourist Trophy.
6. How long is a netball game?
Answer: 60 minutes.
7. Which boxer did Mike Tyson beat to win his first world title in 1986?
8. Which NFL team holds the record for the most Super Bowl appearances?
Answer: New England Patriots.
9. In Major League Baseball, who holds the record for the most home runs?
Answer: Barry Bonds.
10. Which South American country won the first ever soccer World Cup in 1930?
11. Soccer is also known as?
Answer: Association football or Football
12. What is the total number of bases on a baseball field?
13. How much is the maximum time allowed to find a lost ball while playing Golf?
Answer: 5 minutes.
14. Which cricketer was offered the throne of Albania?
Answer: C. B. Fry.
15: Which country won the first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
16. What sporting event is held every Memorial Day?
Answer: The Indy 500.
17. Which athlete has won the most Olympic medals?
Answer: Michael Phelps (with 28 medals)
18. In sports, what is an MVP?
Answer: Most Valuable Player.
19. How big is a baseball?
Answer: 9 to 9 1/4 inches in circumference.
20. In tennis, what piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
21. What is the only team in the NFL to neither host nor play in the Super Bowl?
Answer: Cleveland Browns.
22. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
23. In American Football, a touchdown is worth how many points?
Answer: 6 points.
24. A sporting event is held every year on Memorial Day. What is it?
Answer: Indianapolis 500.
25. What is Australia’s national sport?
26. What is the weight of a cricket ball?
Answer: 155.9 to 163 gms.
27. Before 1894, basketball games were played with what sort of ball?
Answer: Soccer ball.
28. What number is next (right) to the number ‘20’ on a standard British dart board?
29. What African country was the first ever to qualify for a World Cup?
30. What team gets the advantage of first bat in baseball?
Answer: The visiting team.
31. What is the gymnastics term for transitioning from a handstand into a forward roll?
Answer: Dive Roll.
32. How many total minutes of action are there in an average baseball game?
Answer: 18 minutes.
33. What did Ivan Lendl keep in his pocket during his tennis matches?
34. NBA center Joakim Noah plays for which country internationally?
35. Who was inducted into the USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame in 2006?
Answer: Pam Bileck.
Bar Trivia Questions about Science
This round of our entertaining trivia game puts your knowledge of the natural world and general science to the test. Here are some fun and exciting science trivia questions.
1. Hg is the chemical symbol of which element?
2. In Fahrenheit, at what temperature does water freeze?
Answer: 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Which of the planets is closest to the sun?
4. What is the chemical symbol for iron?
5. The adjective “cutaneous” relates to which part of the human body?
Answer: The skin.
6. The only known monotremes in the animal kingdom are the echidna and which other creature?
Answer: The platypus.
7. In mathematics, what term describes the bottom number in a fraction?
8. In physics, what type of light is UV?
9. What hormone allows the cells in your body to absorb sugar from your blood?
10. Fissures, vents and plugs are all associated with which geological feature?
11. What is the rarest blood type?
Answer: AB negative.
12. “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” Which of Newton’s Laws states this?
Answer: The third law of motion.
13. How many hearts does a worm have?
14. Name the tallest type of grass.
15. What’s the (extremely metal) name for a group of crows?
Answer: A murder of crows.
16. What is the measurement (which is approximately six feet) used to measure the depth of water?
17. Which is the first organism to grow back after a fire?
18. How much weight can an ant lift?
Answer: 50 times its own weight.
19. When in groups, this jungle animal is referred to as an ambush. What kind of animal is this?
20. An average human takes how many breaths in a day?
21. How much shorter is the average woman than the average man?
Answer: 5 inches.
22. What is the most common eye color in humans?
23. What is the lightest planet?
Answer: Saturn (It’s so light that it would float in water).
24. What’s the human body’s largest organ?
25. What tree do acorns come from?
Answer: Oak trees.
26. What are the only two animals that lay eggs?
Answer: Echidna and platypus.
27. How many eyes do bees have?
28. What are human nails made out of?
29. How many elements are in the periodic table?
30. What is the fin on the backs of fish and some whales and dolphins called?
Answer: Dorsal fin.
31. Which galaxy is closest to the Milky Way Galaxy?
Answer: Andromeda Galaxy.
32. What is the largest bone in the human body?
33. What two substances are the main components of bronze?
Answer: Copper and tin.
34. What color is blood when it’s inside your body?
Answer: Dark red.
35. What is the hardest known natural material?
Bar Trivia Questions about Animal
Want to put your knowledge of animal trivia questions to the test at the next family game night? What else are you going to do on evenings in with restless children? Here are some interesting questions.
1. How many pairs of wings do bees have?
2. What is a doe?
Answer: A female deer.
3. What is a brontosaurus?
Answer: A dinosaur.
4. How many legs does an octopus have?
5. What bird is the symbol of peace?
6. The baby of which animal is called a joey?
7. If a _____ colored cat crosses your path, it is considered bad luck. Which color?
8. What is a group of lions called?
Answer: A pride.
9. Which bird lays the largest eggs?
10. What kind of cat is considered bad luck?
Answer: Black cats.
11. What does a panda eat?
12. Which is the only mammal that can fly?
13. Which animal is known as the man’s best friend?
Answer: A dog.
14. Which is the only land animal that cannot jump?
15. Which is the fastest running bird?
16. Which is the bird that can fly backward?
17. Which is the tallest bird in the world?
18. Which is the fastest bird?
19. What year did the Berlin wall fall?
20. Which is the slowest animal?
Answer: Three-toed sloth.
21. What is the horn of a rhinoceros made of?
22. Which animal can lift up to 50 times its body weight?
23. Which is the tallest animal?
24. What is a baby dog called?
Answer: A pup.
25. Which is the longest snake?
Answer: Reticulated python.
26. How many legs does a lobster have?
27. How many eyes does a spider have?
Answer: Eight (Some have six or fewer but always an even number).
28. Which is the largest mammal?
29. What is a group of crows called?
Answer: A murder.
30. Which animal has three hearts?
31. Which animal lives the longest (or has the longest lifespan)?
Answer: Arctic whale.
32. Which animal does not drink water?
Answer: Kangaroo rat.
33. Which animal never sleeps?
34. What are amphibians?
Answer: Animals that live on land and water.
35. How many bones do sharks have?
Bar Trivia Questions about Music
This round of our bar trivia quiz game’s engaging questions and answers cover the world of music, including pop music and classical music. Here are some music trivia questions.
1. Which Super Bowl Halftime Show performer was upstaged by a dancing shark?
Answer: Katy Perry.
2. How many coaches (full and part-time) from The Voice have won Grammys?
3. What does Lady Gaga affectionately call her fans?
Answer: Little Monsters.
4. As a child, what singer held the longest note ever on Star Search?
5. “William Bowery” is a pseudonym for whom?
Answer: Joe Alwyn.
6. Cardi B starred on what reality show?
Answer: Love & Hip Hop.
7. What iconic Nashville club does Garth Brooks call “the beginning and the mecca, the end”?
Answer: Bluebird Café.
8. George Harrison wrote what song for Eric Clapton about his sweet tooth?
Answer: “Savoy Truffle”
9. What was the first rap single to hit the Billboard Top 40?
Answer: “Rapper’s Delight” by Sugarhill Gang.
10. Which guitar icon’s mom was a designer for the likes of John Lennon, Ringo Starr, David Bowie, Linda Ronstadt and The Pointer Sisters?
11. Which year Britney’s Spears debut single release?
12. Dolores O’Riordan was the lead singer with which band in 1993?
Answer: The Cranberries.
13. Who had a hit in 1994 with “All I Wanna Do”?
Answer: Cheryl Crow.
14. Who composed the opera “Carmen”?
Answer: Georges Bizet.
15. “Turandot” was the last, unfinished opera by which composer?
Answer: Giacomo Puccini.
16. Which two country singers teamed up for the 2003 hit “Beer for My Horses”?
Answer: Toby Keith and Willie Nelson.
17. Which “Stand By Your Man” singer married George Jones in 1969, although they divorced in 1975?
Answer: Tammy Wynette.
18. Who had a huge number one hit in 1973 with “The Most Beautiful Girl”?
Answer: Charlie Rich.
19. Which country legend, a member of the Grand Ole Opry since 1991, was hired by the Eagles in 2017 following the death of Glenn Frey?
Answer: Vince Gill.
20. Which Rolling Stones guitarist was found dead in a swimming pool in 1969?
Answer: Brian Jones.
21. Eminem released his eponymous album (named after himself) in 2000, what was it called?
Answer: The Marshall Mathers LP.
22. Paramount Pictures bought the rights to which 2003 Avril Lavigne song in order to make a movie, one which never materialised?
Answer: Sk8r Boi.
23. James Blunt owns the best-selling album of the 00s. What is it called?
Answer: Back to Bedlam.
24. 3 of the top 15 best-selling albums of the 00s belong to which 4-piece band?
25. Who won a Grammy for best reggae album in 1995 with Boombastic?
26. What was the name of Lighthouse Family’s 6 times platinum album released in 1995?
Answer: Ocean Drive.
27. Sean John Clothing was the fashion venture of which 90s icon, launched in 1998?
Answer: P Diddy/Puff Daddy.
28. What is Ed Sheeran full name?
Answer: Edward Christopher Sheeran.
29. The most successful single of 2007 was ‘Bleeding Love’. Which British singer recorded it?
Answer: Leona Lewis.
30. David Bowie retired which stage persona in 1973?
Answer: Ziggy Stardust.
31. Milli Vanilli were performing which of their hit songs when they were exposed for lip-syncing live?
Answer: “Girl You Know It’s True”.
32. What Rolling Stones song title is also a restaurant chain?
Answer: “Ruby Tuesday”.
33. What smells are described in “Don’t Stop Believin’?”
Answer: Wine and cheap perfume
34. Jay-Z says he got his MBA from where?
Answer: The Marcy Projects.
35. Members of Wilson Phillips are the daughters of which music legends?
Answer: Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys and John and Michelle Phillips of The Mamas & The Papas.
36. John Mayer wrote a song about which law of physics?
37. The “J” in Mary J. Blige stands for what?
38. Which Marvel movie’s soundtrack won two Grammys?
Answer: Black Panther
Bar Trivia Questions about History
This round of pub quiz questions focuses on global history. Isn’t it great pleasure to discuss about history while sipping a drink? Try these history trivia questions during your next pub quiz.
1. The Statue of Liberty was given to the US by which country?
2. In 1960, which country became the first in the world to have a female Prime Minister?
Answer: Sri Lanka.
3. Who was US president during World War I?
Answer: Woodrow Wilson.
4. Princess Alice of Battenberg was the mother of which member of the British royal family?
Answer: Prince Phillip.
5. Which African country was formerly known as Abyssinia?
6. Manfred von Richthofen is better known as which legendary wartime figure?
Answer: The Red Baron.
7. Prior to the introduction of the Euro, the Lira was the currency of which European country?
8. Which American engineer invented his “Magic Infallible Bank Lock” in 1851?
Answer: Linus Yale Jr.
9. The Bayeaux Tapestry depicts which battle that took place in England in 1066?
Answer: The Battle of Hastings.
10. On which ship did Charles Darwin make his famous expedition, which led to his theory of evolution?
Answer: HMS Beagle.
11. Which war was Lt. Hiroo Onoda ordered to stop fighting in 1974 by his commanding officer?
Answer: World War II.
12. Which 20th Century conflict led the US soldiers to die for a tie?
Answer: The Korean War.
13. Which state was the 50th state to join the union?
14. What is the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte?
Answer: Corsica, France.
15. In 1930, which was also called the tragic year, how many Americans were unemployed?
Answer: More than 7 million.
16. In opposition to World War I, what grew popular in the 1920s?
Answer: Jazz and dancing.
17. The British Raj lasted how many years in India?
Answer: 90 years.
18. What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
19. Who was the first film star to appear on a postage stamp?
Answer: Grace Kelly.
20. What was the first country to use postcards?
21. Which Irish political movement is named after a phrase translating into “We ourselves”?
Answer: Sinn Fein.
22. From 1933 to 1945, which country maintained an official state of emergency?
23. Winston Churchill was held captive as a prisoner during which war?
Answer: The Boer War.
24. What is the name of King Henry VIII’s wife?
Answer: Catherine of Aragon.
25. What year was the declaration of independence signed?
26. What was the first United States state?
27. Paul Revere once said this famous statement while riding his horse through a town.
Answer: “The red coats are coming!”
28. What does DNA stand for?
Answer: Deoxyribonucleic Acid.
29. What are two ivy league colleges that are closest to each other in terms of distance?
Answer: MIT and Harvard.
30. What is one of the most popular plays written?
Answer: Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
31. What day of the year is Independence Day?
Answer: July 4th.
32. What year did World War I begin?
Bar Trivia Questions about Movie
Isn’t it true that everyone enjoys a good pub quiz? It’s much more exciting if you win! So use these movie trivia questions to prepare for your next quiz. Best wishes!
1. In which movie did Humphrey Bogart play Charlie Allnut?
Answer: African Queen.
2. Which movie features the song Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead?
Answer: The Wizard of Oz.
3. What names were given to the three tunnels in the movie The Great Escape?
Answer: Tom, Dick and Harry.
4. In which 1979 film was the spaceship called Nostromo?
5. What word beginning with M describes both a New York borough and a Woody Allen film?
6. In which film did father and son actors Will and Jaden Smith first appear together?
Answer: The Pursuit of Happyness.
7. Who directed the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
Answer: Peter Jackson.
8. In the Star Wars movies, which moon is home to the Ewoks?
9. The 2014 movie The Theory of Everything details the life of which British scientist?
Answer: Stephen Hawking.
10. Which actor plays the role of Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men film series?
Answer: Patrick Stewart.
11. Which character from a classic work of fiction was born on September 22, 1290?
Answer: Hobbit Bilbo Baggins.
12. Who created Pinocchio?
Answer: Carlo Collodi.
13. Who is the author of Gremlins?
Answer: Roald Dahl.
14. What is the name of Long John Silver’s parrot in The Treasure Island?
Answer: Captain Flint.
15. What is the favorite food of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
16. Abu in the Disney movie, Aladdin, is which animal?
17. In Phantom of the Opera, when a sword fight occurs in the cemetery, where does Raoul get hurt?
Answer: On the arm.
18. Name the Disney movie which features a little girl having five distinct emotions – Sadness, Joy, Disgust, Fear, and Anger?
Answer: Inside Out.
19. What kind of animal is Sid in Ice Age?
Answer: A sloth.
20. Which animal does Alice try to play croquet with in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland?
Answer: A flamingo.
21. Which part of his body did Charlie Chaplin insure?
Answer: His feet.
22. Who was the first character to speak in Star Wars?
23. What is Mia’s full name in Anne Hathaway’s movie The Princess Diaries?
Answer: Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo.
24. Name the 1954 movie which won eight Oscar awards.
Answer: On the waterfront.
25. Which potion in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince grants good luck?
Answer: Felix Felicis.
26. In the movie 13 going on 30, which magazine does Jenna Rink work for?
27. In Harry’s sixth year at the Hogwarts, a new apparition instructor joins. What is his name?
Answer: Wilkie Twycross.
28. In the movie What A Girl Wants, what is the job of Daphne’s father?
Answer: He is a Royal.
29. Which author created Brer Rabbit?
Answer: Joel Chandler Harris.
30. Which Beatles’ single was No. 1 on the Billboard charts for the longest stretch of time?
Answer: Hey Jude.
Bar Trivia Questions about Entertainment
We’ve compiled a list of entertainment trivia questions that you may ask someone as a fun way to broaden your knowledge. Not only do friends utilize these questions to entertain their customers and keep them coming back, but bar owners do as well.
1. Which TV character said, “Live long and prosper”?
Answer: Mr Spock from Star Trek.
2. What is the name of Batman’s butler?
3. What is Chandler’s last name in the sitcom Friends?
4. TV series “Breaking Bad” was set in which US city?
5. In “Game of Thrones”, what is the translation of the High Valyrian term “valar dohaeris”?
Answer: All men must serve.
6. What was the name of Tonto’s horse in the Lone Ranger?
7. Which T.V. comedy show, created by Tina Fey, takes place behind the scenes of a fictional live sketch comedy show?
Answer: 30 Rock.
8. In The Simpsons, what is the name of the principal of Springfield Elementary School?
Answer: W. Seymour Skinner.
9. Who starred as Diane Chambers in the sitcom Cheers?
Answer: Shelley Long.
10. Special Agent Dwayne Cassius Pride is the main character in which T.V. show?
Answer: NCIS: New Orleans.
11. What two actors played FBI agents in the movie White Chicks?
Answer: Marlon and Shawn Wayans.
12. Where is Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory from?
Answer: Galveston, Texas.
13. What are the names of the parents in The Simpsons?
Answer: Marge and Homer.
14. What year did The Amazing Race first air?
15. Who were the lead actors in the movie Twilight?
Answer: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
16. What fictional town does Spongebob Squarepants live in?
Answer: Bikini Bottom.
17. How many movies has Tom Hanks been in?
Answer: At least 72.
18. In what city does the TV show Mad Men take place?
Answer: New York City.
19. What 2018 Netflix show was adapted from a book in the same name?
Answer: The Haunting of Hill House.
20. Which actress played the love interest in the movie Carol?
Answer: Cate Blanchett.
21. How many Batman movies are there in total?
22. What is Quentin Tarantino’s most popular film?
Answer: Pulp Fiction.
23. What is one of the most iconic line from Forrest Gump?
Answer: “Life is like a box of chocolate”.
24. Who is the voice of Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story?
Answer: Tim Allen.
25. What is the highest-grossing Harry Potter film?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
26. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
27. Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?
Answer: Anne Bancroft.
28. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
29. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
30. For what movie did Tom Hanks score his first Academy Award nomination?
31. What 1927 musical was the first “talkie”?
Answer: The Jazz Singer.
32. In the first episodes of Friends, Monica and Rachel live in what apartment number?
33. Where did the Simpson family live?
Final Thoughts on Bar Trivia Questions
So, could you answer all of our bar trivia questions? We sincerely hope you did. The vibe, the people, the booze… There’s something completely spectacular about playing a trivia quiz at a bar or pub.
When you play it somewhere else, it’s never the same! Of course, in order to complete the mood, you must carefully select the greatest bar quiz questions that will match the atmosphere and the excitement of the participants!
We’ve provided some of the finest, funniest, and most typical bar trivia questions that you can anticipate to hear during your next bar trivia game with the crew! So, do you intend to host a pub or bar trivia night?
Make it easier to play bar trivia by using these pub trivia questions. Have a fun trivia night as a bar owner or as a group of friends coming together by asking these unique and amazing questions to the group.