Look no further if you want weird questions to ask your friends.
In order to gain a better understanding of your friends, it is best to ask them questions about different aspects of their lives. It doesn’t matter how long you have known each other, asking weird questions can reveal another layer they themselves may even not be aware of.
We’ve compiled a list of crazy and weird questions to ask your friends and people around you that will give you interesting topics of conversation as well as shed some light on what’s going on in their heads.
If you want to make your friends laugh out loud by talking about something strange, then these questions will help you. Let’s dive into the weird questions to ask friends!
Super Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Fun is the best spice for any kind of friendship! How about asking some weird questions to poke some fun? Try these super weird questions to ask your friends that are too interesting!
1. Have you ever attempted to swallow toothpaste?
2. What music would you choose to play every time you walk into a room?
3. Do fish have a thirst for water?
4. Is there a limit to how intelligent a single person can be?
5. Is it permissible for minors who act in R-rated films to see them?
6. What’s the color of the mirror?
7. Why is sandwich meat round when bread is square?
8. Who’s the fifth person on your missed calls?
9. If there’s an ambulance on its way to save someone and it knocks down someone, would it stop to help them?
10. If you had the chance to invent a country, what would you name it?
11. Should a man about to be executed in the electric chair be saved if he had a heart attack?
12. What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room?
13. If bald people work in a restaurant, do they still need to wear a hairnet?
14. Which one would you prefer: have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a really nice smile?
15. If you have described something as indescribable, haven’t you already described it?
16. Do you think if anything is possible, it’s still possible for anything to be impossible?
17. If man developed from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys?
18. Which would be the nicest if animals could only talk?
19. If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts, are you weak or strong?
20. What’s your most hated mode of transportation?
21. Is it possible to hear someone’s iPod while they’re running at maximum speed?
22. Will someone ever be able to live forever?
23. You have discovered a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society and you can even make the rules. What’s going to be the first rule you’ll put into place?
24. What do you usually think about while you are on the toilet?
25. Which superpower would you not want?
26. Have you ever taken something out of your possession and failed to return it?
27. How would you be able to solve problems if you were from Mars?
28. What are two things that you think are normal, but become really strange when you do them repeatedly?
29. Why is it called “beauty sleep” even though you wake up looking like a hot mess?
30. What has been the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever worn?
31. Which one would you choose: be alive and alone or about to die with a group of friends?
32. How many pennies do you think would fit into this room?
33. What hair color do they list on your driver’s license if you’re bald?
34. How do birds actually pee?
35. Why do you perceive everyone driving faster than you as an idiot and those who are quicker than you as a moron when?
36. Why aren’t they using blankets if it’s friendly fire?
Very Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
It doesn’t matter how nervous we feel, everyone enjoys laughing, and it makes us feel better. So why don’t you try weird questions? Take a closer look at some very weird questions to ask your friends below!
1. Why is it so difficult for women to apply mascara with their mouths closed?
2. How many pairs of underwear do you actually own?
3. Is your time truly wasted if you enjoy wasting it?
4. What’s your most favorite pooping position?
5. When you know the battery is dead, why do you press harder on the remote control?
6. Which individual, corporation, country, or organization would you bankrupt if you had the chance?
7. Have you ever been tempted to sleep inside the fridge?
8. To kill an elephant, how many chickens would be required?
9. If you took out a ship and changed all of its parts until none of the original parts are intact anymore, is it still the same ship or a totally different one?
10. Do you think cavemen experienced nightmares about cavewomen?
11. What is the shape of your peripheral vision?
12. Which of the two would you prefer to have as your roommate: A bird or an ostrich?
13. Would it be acceptable to say that the opposite of progress is congress because the opposite of pro is con?
14. Why is it called “taking a dump”? Shouldn’t it be leaving a dump instead?
15. Why can’t the professor on Gilligan’s Island fix a hole in a boat if he can construct a radio out of a coconut?
16. Which side of the armrest is really yours at a movie theater?
17. Why do you think are blueberries not bright blue?
18. Do you really want someone to give you an honest answer when you ask them how they’ve been?
19. Suppose you have been given an elephant and you can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with it?
20. Why do you lower the volume on the radio when you’re driving and looking for an address?
21. Is it possible that morality is derived from morons, just as electricity is derived from electrons?
22. Have you ever unwrapped and rewrapped a gift bearing your name?
23. In 2050, what will be the fastest mode of transportation?
24. Which famous celebrity would you want to punch in the face?
25. What characteristics would your nemesis have if you had one?
26. What is the highest number that anyone has ever counted?
27. How would you know if someone has manipulated your memory?
28. Why is it that lemon juice has an artificial flavor while dishwashing liquid has real lemons?
29. Why do you think are manholes round?
30. Are eyebrows also considered facial hair?
31. Male ballerinas are referred to as what?
32. Is it safe for someone to park their vehicle near a fire hydrant if it is on fire?
33. Is it a hostage situation if a person with several personalities threatens to kill himself?
34. When Donald Duck gets out of the shower, why does he put on a towel when he normally doesn’t wear any pants?
35. What have you forgotten today?
Really Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
If you’re having difficulty connecting with your friends, it may be due to anxiety or simply because you can’t seem to find a way to connect. One of the best ways to connect is to ask weird questions. Have fun with these really weird questions to ask your friends.
1. How would you be able to handcuff a one-armed man?
2. Would you dare to take a lie detector test with a loved one asking the questions?
3. Is it weird to enjoy the smell of your own fart?
4. What kind of noises did dinosaurs make?
5. Have you ever dropped food on the floor accidentally and then picked it up to eat it?
6. What kind of tree would you be if you were a one, and why?
7. Do bald people still get dandruff?
8. How long do you think will you be remembered after the day that you die?
9. Why do you have to “put your two cents in” when it is really only a “penny for your thoughts”? Where’s that extra penny going to?
10. Are you keeping a really huge secret from someone you love?
11. Why does the sun make our hair lighter but make our skin darker?
12. Do animals have the ability to commit suicide?
13. Why does raindrop but snow falls?
14. Are we really living or just slowly dying?
15. Where does your idea go when it has already been forgotten?
16. How many times a day do you check yourself in front of the mirror?
17. Is it possible to purchase a complete chess set at a pawn shop?
18. When did time actually begin?
19. Why does wet hair turn darker despite the fact that the water is clear?
20. Why does anything exist? In the beginning, there was totally nothing so how did something come from nothing?
21. Do you think you can daydream at night?
22. Why isn’t there any mouse-flavored food for cats?
23. Do you think a short person can “talk down” to a taller person?
24. Why do you think is a boxing ring square?
25. Have you ever had an extremely bad haircut?
26. What is the least important thing that is very important to you right now?
27. Which of the teachers would you prefer to have if you were a Hogwarts student?
28. If we are clean before using bath towels then why do we need to wash them?
29. Would you rather play in the sand or play in the water at the beach?
30. What was the worst song that was ever composed?
31. Which orange came first: the color or the fruit?
32. Is it true that if you got into a cab and the driver drove backwards, he owes you money?
33. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include previews, credits, and additional features, or are they just for the movie itself?
34. What would you paint on your first day if you were an artist?
35. Have you ever peed while sleeping?
36. Do you think you would be friends with a clone of yourself?
37. When Greenland is white and ice-covered, why is it called Greenland?
38. Have you ever tried eating a piece of paper?
Random Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
These random nonsense questions are ideal for asking friends at any time. This list of questions is intended to ignite the flames of friendship, no matter how random, silly, or nonsensical they may appear.
1. SpongeBob’s parents are both rounds like sea sponges, but why is he square like a kitchen sponge.
2. Are the 10 calories in a pack of gum just for chewing the gum, or also for swallowing it?
3. What’s the most boring sport to play and watch?
4. Who actually decided what’s right and wrong?
5. Why do adults say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every few hours?
6. Which one would you rather do: ask a question someone does not want to answer or give an answer someone does not want to hear it?
7. Would a bubble in space pop if you blew it?
8. Do you believe there is something beyond what we can currently perceive in the universe?
9. Why are they described as apartments when they are all connected?
10. Rabbits don’t lay eggs, so why does the Easter bunny deliver them?
11. Is it legal to drive down a road backward as long as you stay in the right lane?
12. Why do we enjoy Halloween if our parents tell us not to take candy from strangers?
13. Do you think coffins have lifetime guarantees?
14. Which day was a kid born on if his leg came out at 11:59 p.m. but his head didn’t come out until 12:01 a.m.?
15. You’ve recently joined the Spice Girls. What Spice name have you created for yourself?
16. What do you think existed before the universe?
17. You have a date with someone in this room tomorrow. Who would be the most unfit candidate?
18. Which Disney princess do you think would make the best spy?
19. What’s the purpose of setting goals if we’re all going to die in the end?
20. Why can’t you just feel whelmed instead of overwhelmed and underwhelmed?
21. Do fortune cookie predictions have a time limit?
22. Which one would you rather do: sit in the snow while it is falling or dance in the rain?
23. Do dentists consult with other dentists or do it on their own?
24. What do you think is the ugliest part of your body?
25. Does time flow forward only, or does it move differently also?
26. What was the weirdest text message you’ve ever got?
27. When you can’t drink and drive, why do you need a driver’s license to buy alcohol?
28. What are the things that would be much better if you could change its color?
29. Is the Bible kept in the fiction or non-fiction section of libraries?
30. Why does grape flavor smell like it when real grapes don’t taste or smell like it?
31. How many kilograms of potatoes have you consumed throughout your life?
32. How can pessimists motivate themselves to get out of bed every day?
33. Why don’t ghosts fall through the floor if they can walk through walls and glide downstairs?
34. What would happen to the sea level if every boat in the world was removed out of the ocean at the same time?
35. Who do you think taught the first teacher ever?
Crazy and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Crazy and weird questions to ask your friends make for great truth or dare games, casual hangouts, and picnics, or simply to relieve boredom. Keeping your conversations going will be easy with the following questions.
1. We all know that milk goes bad if not refrigerated, but why doesn’t it go bad inside the cow?
2. Which one would you rather have an arm that regenerates every week or legs that grows back in every week?
3. Do the FBI have to pay if they break down your door?
4. Can you cry underwater?
5. Why do you think is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
6. Are there belly buttons on Adam and Eve?
7. If you’ll be expecting the unexpected, doesn’t that make the unexpected expected?
8. When was the last time you screamed your lungs out?
9. Should fishermen consume the fish they catch, or should they simply release them?
10. What sound would be the most horrifying if you could hear it?
11. Why are we so terrified of making mistakes if we can learn from them and improve?
12. Do you have crazy thoughts running through your head all day?
13. Doctors call what they do practice, isn’t that a little unnerving?
14. Cured ham was formerly infected with what disease?
15. Why are the small candy bars referred to as “fun sizes”? Isn’t it more fun to consume the big one?
16. Why is the Lone Ranger nicknamed “Lone” though he is constantly accompanied by his Indian friend Tonto?
17. Isn’t it strange that rearranging the word “teacher” gives “cheater”?
18. How would anyone ever know if a word was misspelled in the dictionary?
19. Why do green olives come in jars and black olives come in cans?
20. When sheep brush against each other, do they get static cling?
21. Have you ever been tempted to slap someone you’re talking to while you’re talking to them?
22. What language do people speak in their heads if they were born deaf?
23. Is it possible for fish to be seasick?
24. If an orange is color orange, why isn’t a lemon called a yellow or a lime called a green?
25. When doing first aid, have you ever purposefully hurt someone just enough to make them scream?
26. Do you think prison buses have emergency exits?
27. What is the longest time you have gone without showering?
28. When it involves the living body, why is it called plastic surgery?
29. Did you fail or succeed if you were trying to fail and you succeeded?
30. Why do banks charge money for insufficient balance, even when they know there isn’t any money?
31. Is it true that cannibals don’t like eating clowns because they taste funny?
32. How can a brain that is closed inside our skull ever be called an open mind?
33. If you will be looking at a map of the inside of a planet, what would it look like?
34. Why is your head sticking out from your t-shirt?
35. When we can’t sleep, why do we count sheep but not dogs?
36. Would you believe a person who told you they were a pathological liar?
37. Why do 7-11 stores have locks on the doors if they are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year?
Funny and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
You can spice up your conversation with these funny and weird questions to ask your friends. These questions are a great way to bring laughter to you and even deepen your relationship.
1. Why do banks have branches, if money doesn’t grow on trees?
2. Why is it called the first birthday when it is the second?
3. If a deaf person has a court date, will it still be called a hearing?
4. How many times do you poop in a week?
5. How did zoologists know how animals think?
6. How many times do you think about sex in a day?
7. What secrets are you keeping from me?
8. A lifetime supply of booze or a lifetime supply of water?
9. Why are we best friends?
10. What age will you prefer to stay in forever?
11. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
12. If you could exchange lives with one of your siblings, who would it be?
13. What period in history would you prefer to live in?
14. What is the difference between six and half a dozen?
15. Has anyone ever walked into your fart?
16. What is the first thing you would do on your wedding night?
17. If you woke up to be the only person left on earth, what will you do?
18. Why is it called rush hour when it is the slowest time in traffic?
19. Why is the number 11 not pronounced as “onety one”?
20. The first teacher was the student of who?
21. At what age do we stop playing with toys?
22. What will you do if you find out you have a long-lost twin?
23. What was the person who discovered milk doing to the cow?
24. What do humanitarians eat if vegetarians eat vegetables?
25. What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
26. What is the one thing you would never buy?
27. To fall asleep, how many sheep do you have to count?
28. Why do cats have nine lives?
29. If you have to wait for a waiter, does that make you the waiter?
30. Do you have a different towel for your buttocks or your face?
31. How weird are you on a scale of 1-10?
32. How will a dog wear pants? On its hind legs, forelegs, or both?
33. If you won $100 million and your grandpa needs $99 million for life-saving surgery, what will you do?
34. If you were to turn into food, what food will you turn into?
35. Would you rather live a long but poor or live a short but extremely wealthy life?
36. What hair color do bald people list on their driver’s license?
37. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
Stupid and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Whether you are looking for a way to laugh with your friends or spark a fun conversation with a new friend, this list of stupid and weird questions to ask your friends might be just what you need.
1. If he had been bitten by a radioactive man, would Spiderman’s name have been Manman?
2. What exactly does puppy breath smell like?
3. If there’s a rabbit on the moon, where is its carrot?
4. When someone is sad, we say they’re blue, so if someone is really sad are they dark blue?
5. Does having stage fright mean you’re afraid of raised wooden platforms?
6. If the important thing is to get up after falling, why don’t we just learn better balance?
7. Do zombies eat brains because they’re hungry for knowledge?
8. Why is the chicken even crossing the road? Where are its owners?
9. When you eat a gummy bear, do you eat the head or the feet first?
10. When tree leaves change color, do they say “new look, who dis?”
11. Do elves have to use double the q-tips to clean their ears?
12. Why do they call them pig-tails if pigs only have 1 tail?
13. What sound does a flute make if you sneeze into it?
14. If a balloon pops in a vacuum, can you hear it?
15. If you can cook an egg on really hot concrete, why don’t we make an omelet?
16. If you could teleport to any bathroom in the world, which one would you choose?
17. If they’re called chicken wings, where did all the feathers go?
18. If your sibling turned into a dog, would you walk him/her?
19. If newborns smell good, shouldn’t our smell improve as we age?
20. If dragons can breathe fire, what happens when they accidentally sneeze?
21. What do rocks taste like?
22. If blood tastes metallic, does that mean vampires like to snack on metal?
23. Why is it called “loose change” if heavier than paper money?
24. Do car tires get tired?
25. Do you think the big toe feels self-conscious about being the “BIG” toe?
26. Why do we use leaf-blowers instead of leaf-suckers?
27. If 100 people poked your belly at the same time, would you burst?
28. Why are they called headphones if you don’t use them to talk?
29. If a candle melts and evaporates, does that mean we inhaled an entire candle through our nose?
30. If bananas have a peel, does that mean we’re skinning it to eat its insides?
31. When people say someone lost their marbles, why don’t they help look for them?
32. Do window cleaners get tired of seeing their own reflections all day?
33. How come solar panels don’t overheat?
34. Why didn’t the 3 Little Piggies build a house underground?
35. Captain America has a shield, but where’s his sword?
36. Do doctors say “ahh” and check their throats when they’re brushing their teeth in the morning?
Ice Breaker Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
We have curated a list of weird ice breaker questions to ask your friends to keep you entertained. You’re sure to get some laughs or inspire deeper thought, more compassion, and intimacy with these ice breaker questions.
1. If aliens landed on Earth, who would you recommend they talk to?
2. Which task or chore is your favorite?
3. If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be and why?
4. What story from your younger years always makes you cringe?
5. Would you rather live forever but have a boring life or live a short but amazing life?
6. If you had to swap your legs with the legs of any other animal, which animal would you choose?
7. Animal voice swap: Which two animals would you have swap sounds?
8. Which reality TV show is your guilty pleasure?
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
10. What’s your favorite happy hour drink?
11. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
12. What do you feel is taboo in our culture that really needs to not be?
13. What superpower would you choose?
14. If you could add a word to the dictionary what would you add and what would it mean?
15. According to you, what is the most mind-numbingly dull movie ever made?
16. What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
17. What is your favorite decade and why?
18. What law do you think needs to be made?
19. Would you rather sit through a Star Wars marathon or a Lord of the Rings marathon?
20. What was your favorite breakfast cereal as a kid and what is it now?
21. How would you spend $50,000?
22. If you had magical powers name something that you’d change.
23. What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
24. If you could fly to anywhere right now, where would you fly and why?
25. Who would be the first celebrity guest in your very own talk show?
26. If given the choice of having a talk show host narrate your life, who would you choose?
27. What are your biggest phobias?
28. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be and why?
29. You have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
30. If you had to email the CEO an emoji right now, what would it be?
31. Live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
32. What is the most outdated piece of technology that you own and actually use?
33. What’s your favorite meme or viral video?
34. According to you, what is the most monotonous sport to watch?
35. If you could change history, what would you change and why?
36. What is the dorkiest thing about you?
Freaky and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Are you ready to freak out? I get it! It’s going to be so much fun! You’ll certainly make them squirm in their seats with these freaky and weird questions to ask your friends!
1. What is a workstation if the train station is set to where the train is bound to stop?
2. What lies beyond the limit if the sky is the limit?
3. Is it still a dog pile when dogs climb on top of each other?
4. Is it required for atheists to swear on the Bible in court?
5. If everyone says that life is totally unfair, doesn’t that just mean that life is fair?
6. If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?
7. When someone with an accent thinks to themselves, do they have an accent in their thoughts, too?
8. Would a vacuum form in your stomach if you farted and burped at the same
9. What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had?
10. Where does it say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg in the nursery rhyme?
11. When it comes to movies and concerts, do conjoined twins pay for one or two tickets?
12. Is it true that if a child refuses to take a nap, it means they are resisting a rest?
13. Which one would you rather walk around with: a salad on your head or broccoli on your arms?
14. Do you become a hater if you despise haters? Will you despise yourself if you despise haters?
15. Why do you think is it called a building when it is already built?
16. Is it possible for monkeys to have a monkey’s uncle?
17. Why is it that the glue doesn’t stick to the inside of the bottle?
18. Why is it that your nose runs but your feet smell?
19. Why aren’t curtains double-sided so that they look good both inside and outside your house?
20. Why is hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia such a long term if it means “a fear of long words?”
21. Are individuals buried with their braces on?
22. Why is patience a virtue if early birds get the best advantages?
23. Why do we kill people who kill people if killing people is wrong?
24. Do stairs go up or go down?
25. Is ketchup considered a smoothie since tomatoes are considered as fruits?
26. Would the other doctors treat the doctor or the patient if a doctor suffered a heart attack while performing surgery?
27. If no one is supposed to step foot on the grass, then how did someone put the “keep off the grass” sign there in the first place?
28. Why do you think isn’t bacon baked and cookies cooked?
29. How much wood do you think can a woodchuck chuck?
30. Is there a synonym for synonym?
31. How could the Wicked Witch of the West ever bathe if she melts in the water?
32. What do you call a question with no answer?
Interesting and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
In any conversation, it is great to start with a question, and when it is an interesting question, you will have a blast! Check out weird and interesting questions to ask your friends!
1. What crazy things do you do very often?
2. Do you think humans are less disciplined than animals? Why?
3. Have you ever slept with your pet? How does it feel? Do they snore?
4. What is the worst, yet famous historical place you have visited? Why do you think it is worse?
5. Describe your morning ritual without which you never start your day.
6. How many times in a week do you fight with your sibling? And what remains the obvious cause always?
7. Have you ever tried giggling for no obvious reason?
8. Do you like people who give advice and sermons too often? Why or why not?
9. What is your instant reaction when you know you have messed up something in front of others, say in a restaurant?
10. How would you like to decorate your dream house?
11. How many times do you lie in a day? Have you ever counted?
12. Did you ever try to eat an ant? Why or why not?
13. How can you swim in a bathtub? Explain with a live demo.
14. Tell me something about your big doubts.
15. What soap do you use to wash your hands? Do you carry it with you wherever you go?
16. How many times do you change your clothes in a day?
17. What does your wardrobe look like? Is it neat or messy?
18. Do you interrupt in between when others talk about you?
19. What is the most disgusting food that you have ever experienced?
20. What is your weird pet name that nobody knows?
21. Why is it commonly called ‘ice tea’ and ‘cold coffee’? Why can’t it be known the other way round? Do you have any ideas?
22. Is there any song that annoys you easily? Why?
23. Name a childhood silly thing that you would still love doing.
24. What would happen if every human on this planet lived for 100 years? Will the Earth look overcrowded?
25. Which music video can you watch over and over again without getting bored?
26. How well do you handle pressure situations?
27. With whom will you never win a verbal fight? Why?
28. Have you ever thought of touching a snake?
29. Who do you miss the most in your life? Why?
30. How many times does your mom yell at you in a day?
31. What’s the worst thing about being a man?
32. What are your views about male baldness? Why do most women not like bald men?
33. How are dogs different from cats as a pet?
34. How often do you bang your TV remote in a day but still do not change the cell? Wondering. Right?
35. Name a few things that you will never buy?
36. Do you dislike things that others like? Why?
37. What’s the embarrassing stuff on social media these days?
Deep and Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
There will be times when you run into someone who seems to have it all figured out. Your curiosity leads you to ask a lot of deep questions, but you want to be witty at the same time. Try these weird and deep questions to ask your friends!
1. Will you appreciate the success of your enemies? Why or why not?
2. Do you check your what’s app messages every one minute? How often then?
3. What crazy challenge did you win till date? Describe
4. Do you like cheese or butter?
5. Would you mind living in a conservative society? Why or why not?
6. Do you donate to charity?
7. How do you spend your Sunday evenings?
8. Are you proud of your cultural heritage and traditions?
9. Do you think that people should stop doing things that go against the law?
10. How do you conquer your insecurities about your closest relationships?
11. Do you remember any immature thing that you do quite often?
12. What is your weird fear that you are aware of but can’t let go?
13. What are the new fashion trends for girls that are getting widely accepted in our society?
14. Do you wish to see the air? Mind Boggling right?
15. Why are hot dogs named in such a way? Does it look like a dog?
16. Describe your weird smell that you would never wish to sniff again?
17. How many unwritten rules and norms do you have in your workplace? Do you follow them?
18. How many medium sized pizzas can you gobble in 10 minutes?
19. How will you resolve disagreements with your parents?
20. What strange gift have you received on your 18th birthday?
21. Have you ever been polite to someone when you felt like banging their head onto a wall?
22. Has anyone told you that you look beautiful and stunning today?
23. What are your views on ‘crossing limits’ in a relationship?
24. How often do you go to a hair spa?
25. With whom do you visit shopping malls?
26. What is your best buy till date?
27. How many ducklings can a duck give birth to? Have you ever thought of it?
28. Have you ever fallen from a horse’s back? Did you get hurt?
29. How will you react if you suddenly see a big crocodile in your front door?
30. How do you celebrate your parents’ wedding anniversary? Do you make them feel special on their big day?
31. What guilty pleasure thing did you do recently? Describe
32. What is your favorite TV show that is crazy and weird but you still like it?
33. What rules should never be a part of a healthy society?
34. Tell us about a weird and embarrassing thing that you’ve ever worn in a public place?
35. What’s a weird thing that a neighbor has done in your front door?
36. How many times in a day do you comb your hair?
37. Can you spend two hours looking at the wall clock in your bedroom without blinking your eyes?
38. Can you remember any real life person who looks like a famous fictional character that you enjoyed seeing being a kid?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends When Bored
It’s just human nature to want to reminisce about the past and talk with their friends more, and this fun list of questions can help you get started. Check out the full list of weird questions to ask your friends when bored!
1. What weird/embarrassing thing can find in your search history?
2. What was the most embarrassing “caught in 4K” moment?
3. Will a teacher be “degraded” if they teach a younger grade than they previously taught?
4. Is it possible for someone to be allergic to water?
5. Who is right if two left-handed people had an argument?
6. What do you think makes a question a question?
7. Would a seahorse or a horse win a Miss Universe beauty pageant if animals had one?
8. If vampires cannot see their reflections, why is their hair always so tidy?
9. Do glassblowers get a pane in their stomach if they inhale?
10. What is the name you heard that made you question humans’ imagination?
11. Is brushing your teeth possible without wobbling your bottom?
12. We have always heard partly cloudy, but when do we actually start hearing partly sunny?
13. Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
14. Even when it’s delivered by plane or truck, why do we have to call it “shipping”?
15. Do you yawn when sleeping?
16. How far does someone’s ownership of a piece of land go? Is it theirs all the way to the center of the Earth?
17. Why isn’t the “caps lock” key capitalized?
18. Why don’t your arms’ hair get split ends?
19. Why do we need to track our age?
20. Today, how many times did everyone on the planet sneeze?
21. When you die, do your eyes change color?
22. Why is it said that you have a cold when your temperature rises?
23. Why did we choose to make February only have 28 days while so many other months have 31?
24. When you plug something into an electrical socket, why is it called an outlet? Isn’t it supposed to be called an inlet?
25. How can something be “new” and “improved”? What did it improve on if it’s new?
26. What time was the world created?
27. What is the most inappropriate object in your fridge?
28. Are you a waiter yourself if you’re waiting for the waiter to take your order?
29. When we like something, why do we put our hands together?
30. Do you know the phrase “throw ya hands in the air like ya don’t care”? Why bother doing that if you don’t actually care?
31. Are you a portrait of an artist if you go to a dance exhibition and dance?
32. Which letter is silent in the word “scent”: S or C?
33. What happens if you turn on your headlights while traveling at the speed of light?
34. What happens if you eat yourself? Will you disappear or grow twice as big?
35. What would be your parents’ reaction if they took a look in your messenger?
36. Tell us about your craziest experience in hotel.
37. Why do Germans live in Deutschland while Dutch people live in Holland?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends Over Text
There’s nothing better than a good laugh and a good conversation, so I’ve put together this list ofweird questions to ask your friends over text. Take a closer look at the following list and have fun with your friends!
1. How many chickens are necessary to kill hippo?
2. What would be the name of bedroom without bed?
3. If your phone could talk, what is the most embarrassing thing that it would reveal about you?
4. If you were shoes which one would you be?
5. If you were in a movie what soundtrack would be in your fight scene?
6. What was the most shocking thing you caught your guest doing in your house?
7. If you had to choose between brushing your teeth or wiping butt which one would you choose to do for life?
8. Name the most terrible “1+1” sale idea.
9. Is snake animal or tail?
10. What combination of items could you buy which will obviously make cashier uncomfortable?
11. If you were arrested without explanation, what would your friends and family think you’ve done?
12. In three people you hate the most which one would you choose to kill, marry and kiss?
13. Which TV series would be most suitable for your life?
14. What weirdest subject had you found in your friend’s house?
15. What was the most astonishing lie someone said on your face?
16. If you could cosplay in the birthday party of the person you hate the most, what character would you play?
17. Can you make yourself seem like a psychopath by just one text?
18. Have you ever failed while you were trying to look cool in front of important people/crush?
19. Which song you always refuse you like, because it’s embarrassing but you really enjoy it?
20. Which joke is not even close to funny but can make you laugh?
21. If life was like a musical, people start dancing and singing out of nowhere, what would you do?
22. Name the wildest bet you’ve ever lost.
23. In a zombie apocalypse, if a kiss could make those zombies humans again, would you do it?
24. How do other fishes notice if a fish cries underwater?
25. How many days without shower would you be okay with?
26. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor?
27. Which one would you choose – having eyebrows or having eyelashes?
28. What is worse during a kiss – a sneeze or a cough?
29. If you had to start a rumor, what would it be?
30. If violence is not the answer, then is it the question?
31. What was the most confusing thing you’ve ever noticed in someone’s house?
32. What would you choose to fall from the sky instead of raindrops?
33. Have you ever tried your dog’s food?
34. If you could create a new holiday that doesn’t exist, which one it would be?
35. Why is a burger not a sandwich?
36. Why do we call it lipstick if it doesn’t stick our lips together?
37. What makes New Zealand new?
38. Do you think poison is the most fruitful sleeping medicine?
39.Why do we call cold things “chilled”, meanwhile chillies are called hot?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends to Have a Good Laugh
Make your friends laugh by asking questions they wouldn’t expect you to ask. You’re in luck if you’re looking for weird questions to ask your best friend. It’s fun to guess the craziest answers.
1. Which would be the worst song to wake up to everyday?
2. For God’s sake, why did you do that?
3. What name would your pet give you if you have changed roles?
4. Milk before cereals, or cereals before milk?
5. If your pet could talk, what is the one thing that it can say to ruin your life?
6. What smells awful, but you can’t handle but smell it all over again?
7. You are banned from the library. What would be the reason for it?
8. Do you think blind people can see dreams?
9. If there’s a fire outbreak, where would you run?
10. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever imagined?
11. What’s the most fruitless talent you have?
12. Name what sounds like a compliment but it’s actually an insult.
13. If you had an opportunity to ask your pet 1 question, what it would be?
14. Do you sleep with or without socks?
15. What will happen If an ambulance hits someone on the road while transporting someone to a hospital?
16. If a doctor has a heart attack during a surgery, who will other doctors and nurses take care of first?
17. If a Smurf starts to choke, what color it will it become?
18. If mysteries are unsolved cases, then why do we call it “unsolved mysteries”?
19. Do penguins have knees?
20. If there wasn’t candy, what would children ask for Halloween?
21. If you could replace grass with anything you want, what would you choose?
22. What would be the worst bio for dating app?
23. Name a movie which changes its plot as soon as you change a letter in the title.
24. What’s the silliest way you’ve ever injured yourself?
25. If a piece of gum is 10 calories, how does it work, having 10 calories while chewing or swallowing it?
26. Which fictional character would be the most boring in real life?
27. Do you think funerals should have stand-up comedy performances?
28. In your opinion, why superheroes wear underwear over the clothes? Are they “overwears” now?
29. If eating dessert before a meal will ruin your appetite, then won’t eating a meal before your dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?
30. Why can’t you hum while your nose is plugged?
31. If a boy named after his dad is called junior, what do you call a girl named after her mom?
32. You just came from a party, what’s the first thing you’re doing?
33. Does any of the seven dwarfs look like you?
34. What would you like to turn into in an hour?
5 Tips for Choosing Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Having weird questions for friends shows that you’re creative and don’t mind being silly. It is possible for you to be yourself and be confident about it. You will gain more popularity and people will respond to you.In spite of this, you must know how to start a conversation. That’s why I’ve come up with the following tips that are fully useful to ask weird questions to anyone.
Let Go Of Your Pride
When you think you do not have to be silly, you are boring, and if you want a great conversation, you cannot be boring. So start a conversation with your friends and don’t let pride get in the way.
It is hard to get people’s attention when you are too weird. To avoid any misunderstandings, be attentive to how your questions are received and tone them down as necessary.
Give a Brief Introduction to Your Questions
There are some people who are uncomfortable with weirdness. Try weird things to ask your friends if they seem uptight. See who is able to ask the weirdest one. You can ask away to get on the level of the person you are already speaking with if they seem a little out there.
Know the Difference Between Random & Weird
Randomness is not the same as weirdness. It’s what you do with your best friend when you’re being random. Having known each other for a long time and understanding each other’s humor, it’s understandable that you’ll be silly together with your inside jokes and silly antics. The idea of being random with someone you want to like or a stranger is annoying. Making friends requires you to avoid randomness.
Make a List of Questions
Another key point is that you can make a list of questions that you want to ask your friends. This tip will help you a lot.
I hope the above tips on weird questions to ask your best friend are helpful for you.
Final Thoughts on Weird Questions to Ask Your Friends
Each person’s level of openness and willingness to share varies. Fortunately, there is a lot to talk about between “how was your day?” and “have you ever fallen in love?” Quite weird!
There are dozens of weird questions to ask your friends without getting awkward, nosy, or vulnerable. The best way to figure out what kinds of questions to ask is by reading people’s body language and their conversation cues.
You can build a closer relationship with your friends by having reciprocal give-and-take laughter. You can use these funny conversation starters the next time you need something to talk about with someone you’ve just met or someone you’d really like to know more about.
You may think these questions weird to ask your friends, but I promise you that you’ll be laughing and talking happily within minutes.
Would you like to share your experience and which category you like the most in weird questions to ask friends?