Now is the perfect time to host a quiz game with TV quiz questions at home. You’ll find all the TV questions you need here!
In the midst of the pandemic, many people turned to TV for entertainment, binge-watching box sets and revisiting classics. So if you haven’t yet suffered from trivia fatigue, you can’t go wrong with a TV topic for your next Zoom quiz.
Lockdowns led to everyone becoming a quizmaster as people sought ways to stay connected. OurTV quiz questions will help you put together another quiz night (virtual or not) if you need them.
We’ve compiled a list of TV trivia questionsand answers to keep you and your friends entertained during your next game night.
Best TV Quiz Questions
Are you planning a quiz? Would you like some TV quiz questions? So here are some TV trivia questions and answers for you to use whenever you want! Have a look!
Answer: House of Cards.
2. What year was Netflix founded as a company?
3. What American state is Stranger Things set?
4. What is Eleven’s favorite food? (Stranger things)
Answer: Eggo Waffles.
5. Who threw their poo out the window in Sex Education?
6. Where is the Netflix Headquarters?
Answer: California, U.S.
7. What was Nick Brewer’s sister’s name in Clickbait?
8. Which comedian became the first ever Celebrity Big Brother winner in 2001?
Answer: Jack Dee.
9. How many people played in Squid Game?
10. Who voices BoJack Horseman?
Answer: Will Arnett.
11. What year did the first Breaking Bad episode come out?
12. What year did the last Breaking Bad episode air?
13. What was the final episode of Breaking Bad called?
14. Who is the creator, writer, and producer of Breaking Bad?
Answer: Vince Gilligan.
15. A teddy bear appears throughout Season 2, what color is that bear?
16. Which C4 reality show, inspired by social media, was originally hosted by Maya Jama and Alice Levine in 2018?
Answer: The Circle
17. Put these shows in the order they arrived on our screens: Made in Chelsea, The Only Way is Essex, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Answer: Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2004), TOWIE (2010), Made in Chelsea (2011)
18. How many seasons were there?
19. What did John Krasinki do to prepare for his role-playing Jim?
Answer: Interviewed paper company employees
20. A spinoff series was created, that follows Walter White’s dodgy lawyer tackling other cases, what is that show called?
Answer: Better Call Saul.
21. Where do they work in the US Sitcom The Office?
Answer: Dunder Mifflin.
22. Finish this Stanley quote “If I don’t have some cake soon, I might ___”
23. Finish this Kevin quote: “I just want to lie on the beach and eat ___ ____. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.”
Answer: Hot dogs.
24. What song do you use to keep on the beat when giving CPR?
Answer: Staying Alive (this actually saved someone’s life… true story).
25. Where does Michael Scott move to?
Answer: Boulder, Colorado.
26. Who did Michaell Scott move in with?
Answer: Holly Flax.
27. Where is Dunder Mifflin located?
Answer: 1725 Slough Avenue.
28. Why did Walter White throw a pizza on the roof?
Answer: His wife wouldn’t forgive him.
29. In the pilot episode, Walter is in shoes, some tighty whiteys, and a shirt. What color is that shirt?
30. What subject did Walter White teach at school?
31. How many Breaking Bad episodes are there?
Random TV Quiz Questions
There is no doubt that TV is an excellent source of entertainment for people of all ages. There is always a favorite TV show for everyone, no matter their genre preferences. That’s why I’ve collected the following TV trivia quiz!
1. Which period drama became Netflix’s biggest ever show in January 2021?
2. Who won the first series of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK?
Answer: The Vivienne.
3. What was the profession of Gemma Collins when we first met her in TOWIE?
Answer: Used car saleswoman.
4. How many hosts of The Great British Bake-Off have there been?
Answer: Five (Mel Giedroyc, Sue Perkins, Sandi Toksvig, Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas).
5. What is the name of Zendaya’s character in HBO drama Euphoria?
Answer: Rue Bennett.
6. Which girl group performed during the opening minutes of Channel 5’s launch in 1997 in the UK?
Answer: The Spice Girls.
7. In what year did Coronation Street first air on ITV?
8. How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there?
9. What is the highest-rated TV series on the IMDB Top 250 TV series list?
Answer: Breaking Bad.
10. Which British TV show recorded the largest audience for a single episode with over 30 million viewers?
Answer: Eastenders (on Christmas Day 1986).
11. Where is Strictly Come Dancing filmed?
Answer: Elstree Studios.
12. In what year did long-running children’s programme Blue Peter first broadcast in the UK?
13. Who played Rodney Trotter in Only Fools and Horses?
Answer: Nicholas Lyndhurst.
14. Which actor portrayed Inspector Morse?
Answer: John Thaw.
15. Name the creators of Stranger Things
Answer: The Duffer Brothers.
16. What’s the pub called in Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks?
Answer: The Dog in the Pond.
17. Who became the first female presenter of Question Time in 2019?
Answer: Fiona Bruce.
18. Who is the original host of The Bachelorette?
Answer: Chris Harrison.
19. What is the name of Rene’s wife in ‘Allo ‘Allo?
20. Who does the voiceover on Love Island?
Answer: Iain Stirling.
21. In which fictional town is Netflix show Stranger Things primarily set?
Answer: Hawkins, Indiana.
22. What is the capital of Westeros in Game of Thrones?
Answer: King’s Landing.
23. What is the name of the prison in the popular BBC sitcom Porridge starring Ronnie Barker?
Answer: HMP Slade.
24. Which well-known Welsh village was the primary set for the 1960s TV show The Prisoner?
25. Which TV theme begins with the words: “You know we belong together…”
Answer: Home and Away.
26. Which critically acclaimed US TV drama was set around the fictional Sterling Cooper advertising agency in New York?
Answer: Mad Men.
27. In which fictional town was the sitcom Dad’s Army set?
28. Which comedian and actor plays Alan Partridge?
Answer: Steve Coogan.
29. In which city do Ross and Rachel get married in Friends?
Answer: Las Vegas (end of season 5).
30. Which UK show is the world’s longest news and current affairs TV programme?
Answer: Panorama (1953 to present day).
31. The following have all presented which TV show? Bruce Forsyth, Larry Grayson, Jim Davidson and Mel & Sue (Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins)
Answer: The Generation Game.
Funny TV Quiz Questions
Looking for something funny that will make you and your friends laugh at the next party? Why not try these funny Tv quiz questions that are so interesting.
1. Who are the creators of South Park?
Answer: Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
2. How many seasons has South Park been on the air?
Answer: 26 seasons. With more than 309 episodes.
3. Who are the main characters in “The Simpsons?”
Answer: Homer, Bart, Marge, Lisa, Maggie.
4. How many seasons have The Simpsons been on the air?
Answer: 34 seasons with more than 750 episodes.
5. How many seasons of Star Trek are there?
6. Who is the creator of Family Guy?
Answer: Seth MacFarlane.
7. Seth MacFarlane has a net worth of how much?
Answer: $300 million.
8. Sarah Jessica Parker became popular from being the main character on what TV show?
Answer: Sex and the City.
9. Who composed the theme song for ABC News?
Answer: Hans Zimmer.
10 What was the first soap opera to air on television?
Answer: Coronation Street.
11. Who wrote the theme song to “Taxi?”
Answer: Bob James.
12. What TV show aired the first interracial kissing scene?
Answer: Star Trek.
13. What was the first television drama?
Answer: The Queen’s Messenger.
14. What was the first TV advertisement to air?
Answer: A Bulova Watches commercial.
15. Who plays “Sheldon” on The Big Bang Theory?
Answer: Jim Parsons.
16. What year did the Andy Griffith Show air?
17. How many seasons of Sesame Street are there?
18. What was the first reality show to air on MTV?
Answer: Laguna Beach.
19. West Wing was a show about what?
Answer: A fictional series about the Bartlet White House.
20. In Breaking Bad, Bryan Cranston’s character’s name was what?
Answer: Walter White.
21. Kathleen Turner appeared on what popular Showtime series?
22. The Danny Thomas Show aired through what years?
Answer: 1953 through 1964.
23. What actor starred as Michael Knight in the series “Knight Rider?”
Answer: David Hasselhoff.
24. A group of beach lifeguards was the main plot to what TV show?
25. What TV show from the 1960s featured a talking horse?
Answer: Mister Ed.
26. How many seasons of The Cosby Show aired?
Answer: 8 seasons.
27. “Captain Kirk” was a character from which science fiction series?
Answer: Star Trek.
28. How many people were stranded on the island in Gilligan’s Island?
Answer: Seven men and women.
29. A witch who shook her nose was a character in what 1960s TV series?
30. Who was the youngest male winner on American Idol?
Answer: Scotty McCreery.
31. In the TV drama “Lost” the airplane was flying between Los Angeles and what other Australian city?
32. What was the first American drama to reenact the 9/11 tragedy?
Answer: 25th Hour by Spike Lee.
Classic TV Quiz Questions
It’s the perfect quiz for anyone who loves classic sitcoms! You’ll be tested on some of the best TV shows ever. Have a look at the following list of some classic trivia questionsfor you!
1. Troy McClure features in which cartoon series?
Answer: The Simpsons.
2. Who is the witch doctor that treated Samantha in the television show, Bewitched?
Answer: Doctor Bombay.
3. Which British chef presents Hell’s Kitchen?
Answer: Gordon Ramsay.
4. In Tom and Jerry, what was Tom’s original name?
5. What was Phantom in Zorro’s life?
Answer: His Horse.
6. Which award did Harry Morgan win on the comedy series ‘M*A*S*H’?
Answer: Emmy Awar
7. In which television show did Sargent Bosco feature?
Answer: The A team.
8. Where did Buffy the Vampire Slayer take place?
9. How many seasons are there in Beverly Hills?
Answer: 10 seasons.
10. What is the name of the character played by Arthur Brough in the sitcom-Are You Being Served?
Answer: Ernest Grainger.
11. Who was the host for “Take your Pick”?
Answer: Michael Miles.
12. What role did actor Ballard Berkeley play in “Faulty Towers”?
Answer: Major Gowen.
13. What percentage of American teens is said to have televisions in their rooms?
Answer: Seventy Percent.
14. What was Ken Barlow first wife’s name in “Coronation Street” television series?
Answer: Valarie Tatlock.
15. What is the wife name of George Clooney?
Answer: Amal Clooney.
16. What was the name of the monkey on “Supercar” called?
17. What was “The Prisoner” the sequel to?
Answer: Danger Man.
18. In which year did “The Bold and the Beautiful” premier?
19. Which successful actor made one of his first television appearances in the series, playing Adam, youngest so of Ben Parkinson?
Answer: Nicholas Lyndhurst.
20. Which comedy duo had characters known The Management?
Answer: Hale and Pace.
21. President Richard Nixon featured on episode of what variety show?
Answer: Saturday Night Live.
22. During the 40s, on what night of the week did Milton Barley show air?
23. What was Virginian’s real name?
Answer: Festus Fagin.
24. What was Joanie Cunningham older brother’s name who disappeared after the first season of Happy Days?
22. Which game show was hosted by Jim Bowen?
23. What Television series was Bob and Terry famously known for?
Answer: The Likely Lads.
24. Which movie star introduced the first episode of ‘Gun smoke’?
Answer: John Wayne.
25. Which is the longest running daytime Soap opera?
Answer: Days of our Lives.
26. In what year was the first episode of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You At played?
Answer: September 13, 1969.
27. Who shot J.R?
Answer: Kristin Shepard.
28. Which program had a prize of a Pen and check book?
Answer: Blankety Blank.
Easy TV Quiz Questions
We will begin with easy TV trivia questions. There are a number of questions about the iconic series that almost everyone knows. Put your TV knowledge to the test with this trivia.
1. Family Ties features what celebrity from Back to the Future?
Answer: Michael J. Fox.
2. What was the name of the charter boat that got shipwrecked in “Gilligan’s Island?”
Answer: The S.S. Minnow.
3. How many family members were in “The Brady Bunch?”
Answer: Six children. And two parents.
4. How many seasons of American Idol have there been?
Answer: 19 seasons.
5. Who was the host of American Idol?
Answer: Ryan Seacrest.
6. In the TV show full house, which twins share the same role?
Answer: The Olsen Twins.
7. Who plays Lizzie McGuire in this Disney TV show?
Answer: Hilary Duff.
8. David Hasselhoff is best known for his acting in what TV series?
9. Name the four main characters in the TV series “The Golden Girls?”
Answer: Blanche, Rose, Sophia, and Dorothy.
10. In the TV show “Bewitched” what magic practice did Samantha have?
11. In what city did the hit show “The Wire” take place?
Answer: Baltimore, Maryland.
12. Dick Clark hosted what type of TV show in the 1970s?
Answer: A rock and roll show called American Bandstand.
13. In what city did the hit show “Family Guy” take place?
Answer: Rhode Island.
14. “As the World Turns” was a TV show name. True or false?
15. In the show “I Dream of Genie” what was Jeannie’s sister wearing?
Answer: A green costume with a skirt rather than pantaloons.
16. People are voted off the island until one is left.
17. Who was the creator of Battlestar Galactica?
Answer: Glen A. Larson.
18. What was the family name of the family in “All in the Family?”
Answer: The Bunkers.
19. A famous episode called “A House Divided” that was broadcast on March 21st, 1980 was from what TV show?
Answer: A series called “Dallas.”
20. “Wilbur Post” is the name of a character from what 1960s TV show?
Answer: Mister Ed.
21. “The Huxtable Family” was the name of what characters and family name from this TV show?
Answer: The Cosby Show.
22. William Shatner kissed Nichelle Nichols in an episode dubbed “Plato’s Stepchildren” which shook the nation. It is best known for what?
Answer: An inter-racial kiss.
23. What was the name of the horse from The Lone Ranger?
24. What is the longest-running television series in history?
Answer: The Simpsons.
25. Complete this sentence, Sabrina the…
Answer: Teenage Witch.
26. What television series took place in a Boston bar?
27. In the show “Cheers,” a character had his name yelled every time he walked into the bar. His name was what?
28. Ken Jennings is best known for winning over 2.5 million dollars on what television series?
29. Tyra Banks is best known for being the host of what television series?
Answer: America’s Next Top Model.
30. How many awards has the television series “Cheers” won?
Answer: 28 wins and 117 nominations.
Hard TV Quiz Questions
It gets a little more complicated with these next trivia questions. TV fans will have no trouble answering these questions. Check out your friends’ knowledge of these popular hard TV trivia questions!
1. “Fonzy” is the name of a character on what series?
Answer: Happy Days.
2. Sheriff Andy Taylor became so popular he received what?
Answer: His own show. The Danny Thomas Show.
3. What is the surname of Judge Judy?
4. Which reality TV show divides overweight contestants by gender?
Answer: The Biggest Loser.
5. How many seasons are there of Catfish: The TV Show?
6. The hit show “E.R.” depicts nurses and doctors in what type of hospital setting?
Answer: An emergency room in a hospital.
7. “The Seavers” was the last name of a family on which series?
Answer: Growing Pains.
8. Who is the child star that appeared as a child doctor?
Answer: Neil Patrick Harris.
9. What series depicted a young child that played a full-time doctor?
Answer: Doogie Howser, M.D.
10. “Alf” was what type of creature?
Answer: An alien.
11. In the show “Alf,” the name of Alf stands for what?
Answer: Alien Life Form.
12. Swapping spouses and seeing how it goes was the premise for this hugely entertaining show.
Answer: Wife Swap.
13. In the show “Friends,” Ross has a pet monkey named what?
14. Who is the oldest actor to be on TV?
Answer: Mary Ward.
15. What show did George Clooney first appear on before making a transition to movies?
16. What is the theme for the reality cop show: Cops?
Answer: Bad Boys, Bob Marley.
17. What was the show’s name where Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie live with Arkansas farmers?
Answer: The Simple Life.
18. Who is the Nanny in the series Supernanny?
Answer: Jo Frost.
19. According to IMDB, what is the US’s most popular reality TV show?
Answer: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
20. Laguna Beach was what type of TV series?
Answer: A reality TV series.
21. What TV series featured a sci-fi vampire hunter?
Answer: Buffy the vampire slayer.
22. Omar Little is a character in what series?
Answer: The Wire.
23. That 70’s Show became so popular after it ended in the show’s fictional date of 1979 that a new show followed in its place. The show was called what?
Answer: That 80’s Show.
24. In the first episodes of Friends, Monica and Rachel live in what apartment number?
25. Where did the Simpson family live?
26. Who composed the iconic music theme of ABC news?
Answer: Hans Zimmers.
27. What color costume did Jeannie’s sister wear in “I Dream of Jeannie”?
28. What Sex in the City character has bright red hair?
29. What season of Breaking Bad featured a flustered pizza toss by Walter?
Answer: Season 3.
30. The name of the first soap opera that aired in 1956 on CBS is what?
Answer: As The World Turns.
31. What is the name of the character who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Answer: SpongeBob SquarePants.
32. In what year did Keeping Up With The Kardashians first air?
General TV Quiz Questions
Don’t let anyone tell you that binge-watching sessions are a waste of time if you’re a soap opera addict, drama fanatic, in it for the laughs, or just an armchair game show contestant. Television has helped us through a lot over time, especially in the last two years. Try thesegeneral TV questions and answers!
1. What was Steve Harvey’s first-ever television show?
Answer: Family Feud.
2. What year was the final episode of The Proud Family?
3. What was the name of the father in All in the Family?
Answer: Archie Bunker.
4. Which comedy special was watched by over 16 million people on Christmas Day in 2019?
Answer: Gavin and Stacey.
5. Who is the longest serving artist in Doctor Television series?
Answer: Adrian Lewis Morgan- Jimi Clay.
6. Which company has won the most Oscar academy award?
Answer: Walt Disney.
7. What was Penny, Beebe and Cece’s grandmother nicknamed in the ‘The Proud Family’?
Answer: Sugar Mama.
8. In what year was ‘Pocahontas’ animated adventure musical romantic historical drama film released?
9. Which television Sit-com series premiered in 1998 featuring Dr. Harry Weston?
Answer: Empty Nest.
10. What was the most watched television show in History when it screened in my 1993?
Answer: Final Episode of Cheers.
11. James Bond novel was published in what year and what was it called?
Answer: Published in 1953, titled the Casino Royale.
12. Who were Alan Sugar’s original advisors on The Apprentice?
Answer: Nick Hewer and Margaret Mountford .
13. Which of these actors has not appeared in The Vicar of Dibley: Emilia Fox, Keeley Hawes, Peter Capaldi?
Answer: Emilia Fox.
14. Amy Poehler, Rob Lowe and Chris Pratt worked together on which US comedy series?
Answer: Parks and Recreation.
15. What Netflix show features the characters Marty and Wendy Byrde?
16. Who plays Eve Polastri in Killing Eve?
Answer: Sandra Oh.
17. Which US comedy actress created the Netflix show, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?
Answer: Tina Fey.
18. Which TV show features Miranda Hobbes and Samantha Jones?
Answer: Sex and the City.
19. Cop drama Life on Mars is named after a song by which musician?
Answer: David Bowie.
20. For what is Nancy Cartwright best known?
Answer: Being the voice of Bart Simpson in the Simpsons.
21. Who played Robb Stark in Game of Thrones?
Answer: Richard Madden.
22. Who created Stavros, the kebab shop owner?
Answer: Harry Enfield.
23. Gavin and Stacey star Larry Lamb played which EastEnders villain?
Answer: Archie Mitchell.
24. In which Netflix drama does Henry Cavill play Geralt Of Rivia, a superhero monster hunter?
Answer: The Witcher.
25. In 1993 what tragedy did Emmerdale use to attract viewers?
Answer: A plane crash.
26. What show’s theme tune has the lyrics, “A couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood”?
Answer: Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
27. Who is the school physco in The Inbetweeners?
Answer: Mark Donovan.
28. Which quiz show was originally part of ‘Wednesday Night Out’?
Answer: Name That Tune.
29. Who is the richest person to have accepted a bit-part on ‘Bread’?
Answer: Paul McCartney.
30. Who was Sid’s next-door neighbour in ‘Bless This House’?
31. What sort of animal was Parsley in ‘The Herbs’?
Sitcom TV Quiz Questions
Over the years, sitcoms can develop intricate storylines and character arcs, weaving a web of in-jokes, histories, and little asides. You’ll find out by answering these TV sitcom trivia questions!
1. What was the name of Tim Taylor’s neighbor in the sitcom Home Improvement?
2. What is the name of the beautiful witch in the sitcom Bewitched?
3. Which character on Friends frequently exclaims “We were on a break”?
Answer: Ross Gellar.
4. What is the Canadian character from How I Met Your Mother called?
Answer: Robin Scherbatsky.
5. Which sitcom did Steve Urkel from Family Matters make a guest appearance on?
Answer: Full House.
6. Which Brady Bunch character utters the now-famous catchphrase, “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”
7. The Connor family of the television show Roseanne lives in what state?
8. Which character becomes a wanted fugitive during the final season of The Office?
9. Frasier is actually a spin-off of another show. Can you name this show?
10. What is the name of the coffee shop where the characters from Friends hang out?
Answer: Central Perk.
11. How many different actors played Topanga’s parents on Boy Meets World?
Answer: Five different actors.
12. What show involved Cylons as evil robots?
Answer: Battlestar Galactica.
13. What is the name of Michael Fox’s character in Family Ties?
Answer: Alex Keaton.
14. Which iconic actor plays the part of Frank Reynolds in It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia?
Answer: Danny Devito.
15. What was the most-watched episode of Friends?
Answer: “The One After The Super Bowl.”
16. Which character in which show says the line ‘there’s always money in the banana stand’?
Answer: George Sr. from Arrested Development.
17. Which superhero had a reference or an unwitting cameo in every episode of Seinfield?
18. Who was the captain of The Love Boat?
Answer: Captain Merrill Stubing.
19. This show featured the main character having cousins called Carlton, Ashley, and Hilary. What’s the show called?
Answer: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
20. Can you name all the Huang’s from the sitcom Fresh Off the Boat?
Answer: Jenny, Evan, Emery, Louis, Eddie, and Jessica.
21. Which character from Big Bang Theory had a spinoff show created about his younger years?
Answer: Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.
22. In which classic sitcom would you find characters called Jan, Mike, and Greg?
Answer: The Brady Bunch.
23. The hospital-situated comedy sitcom Scrubs had two lead female characters. What were they called?
Answer: Elliot and Carla.
24. Debra Messing stars as which titular character from which sitcom?
Answer: She plays Grace from Will and Grace.
25. What is the name of the iconic sci-fi show that debuted in 1987?
Answer: Star Trek – The Next Generation.
26. In M*A*S*H, what do the characters call the senior staff members’ tent?
Answer: The Swamp.
27. What is Matthew Perry’s character name in Friends?
Answer: Chandler Bing.
28. What is the name of the TV show that featured Charlie Sheen, Angus T Jones, and Jon Cryer?
Answer: Two and a Half Men.
29. What is the title of the final episode of M*A*S*H?
Answer: Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.
30. Where did Laverne and Shirley live?
Answer: 730 Hampton Street.
31. What sitcom features the line ‘we were on a break’, and which character says it?
Answer: Ross from Friends.
32. On Gilligan’s Island, how many castaways were there?
33. What character did Eva Longoria play in Desperate Housewives?
Answer: Gabrielle Solis.
34. What series was the first television drama in American history? The Queen’s
Netflix TV Quiz Questions
To start, let’s look at some of the more general Netflix trivia questions and answers. Find out how much general trivia you and your friends know about everything from Friends to Frasier.
1. Which black comedy-drama series created, written, produced, and directed by Ricky Gervais, premiered on 8 March 2019?
Answer: After Life (plus, Ricky Gervais also starred in it!).
2. Hosted by Alexa Chung and Tan France, which reality show looks to find the next big designer?
Answer: Next in Fashion.
3. What’s the name of the ‘virtual assistant’ who enforces the no-sex rules in Too Hot To Handle?
4. Full of twists and turns, which Harlan Coben drama features a mysterious woman who brings chaos to all she meets?
Answer: The Stranger.
5. What is the name of the law firm that Mike Ross gets his first job at in Suits?
Answer: Pearson Hardman.
6. The American psychological thriller TV series Ratched, is based on a character from which 1962 novel by Ken Kesey?
Answer: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
7. Who starred as “White Knife”, an orphan raised by Native Americans, in the 2015 American Western comedy film The Ridiculous 6?
Answer: Adam Sandler.
8. Who plays Tyler Rake, a black ops mercenary, in the 2020 film Extraction?
Answer: Chris Hemsworth.
9. Which film stars Sandra Bullock, as her character tries to protect herself and two children from supernatural forces?
Answer: Bird Box.
10. David Harbour plays Jim Hopper in which Netflix science fiction drama series?
Answer: Stranger Things.
11. Which TV series revolves around a dysfunctional family of adopted sibling superheroes who reunite to solve the mystery of their father’s death?
Answer: The Umbrella Academy.
12. In the 2019 American comedy film Murder Mystery who plays hairdresser and murder mystery loving Audrey Spitz?
Answer: Jennifer Aniston.
13. Which Polish-American series has been called Netflix’s answer to Game of Thrones?
Answer: The Witcher.
14. What was the name of Sherlock Holmes sister in a popular 2020 Netflix feature film?
Answer: Enola Holmes.
15. Who played Jimmy Hoffa in the 2019 Netflix film, The Irishman?
Answer: Al Pacino.
16. Which series revolves around Piper Chapman who is convicted of transporting a suitcase full of drug money for her girlfriend Alex?
Answer: Orange Is the New Black.
17. Which sitcom follows the formerly wealthy Rose family when they are forced to relocate to a small town they once purchased as a joke?
Answer: Schitt’s Creek.
18. Titus Andromedon is a flamboyantly gay roommate and aspiring actor in which American sitcom?
Answer: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
19. Who plays Dr Jean F. Milburn, a well-known sex therapist in the British television series Sex Education?
Answer: Gillian Anderson.
20. In which Netflix TV series does a money laundering scheme for a Mexican drug cartel go wrong for financial advisor Marty Byrde?
21. Which Netflix British historical TV series is based on Bernard Cornwell’s series of novels called The Saxon Stories?
Answer: The Last Kingdom.
22. In the 2019 American film The Highwaymen, who are two former Texas Rangers attempting to track down?
Answer: Bonnie and Clyde.
23. What’s the name of Netflix’s film about two police officers in a world where magic exists?
24. How many letters did Lara Jean write in ‘To all the boys I loved before’?
25. How much does a standard monthly subscription to Netflix cost in the UK?
26. The Black Hood is a villain in which series?
27. Where do Hannah and Clay work in 13 Reasons Why?
Answer: The cinema.
28. How many people did Joe kill in season two of You?
29. What’s the name of Tony (Ricky Gervais)’s late wife in After Life?
30. Which series features Kristen Bell as Eleanor Shellstrop and Ted Danson as Michael?
Answer: The Good Place.
31. Who is the American crime drama television series Narcos about?
Answer: Answer: Pablo Escobar.
32. In 2020, Netflix released an eight-part documentary, Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness, which focused on whose feud with Carole Baskin?
Answer: Answer: Joe Exotic (Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage).
33. For the third and fourth seasons of The Crown who plays Princess Margaret?
Answer: Helena Bonham Carter.
34. Can you name the spin-off of the hugely successful TV series Breaking Bad?
Answer: Better Call Saul.
Comedy TV Quiz Questions
Our comedy quiz questions cover a wide range of topics for anyone with a sense of humor, who enjoys comedy movies, plays, and popular TV shows. Let’s have fun with these quizzes!
1. Which TV series uses the song Second Time Around as their theme song?
Answer: Step by Step.
2. What iconic sitcom featuring a prehistoric family first debuted in 1960?
Answer: The Flintstones.
3. What is the name of the 70s sitcom that features characters called Jack, Janet, and Chrissy?
Answer: Three’s Company!
4. Which comic book featured the title character from Sabrina the Teenage Witch?
Answer: Archie’s Madhouse.
5. What character was the President of the USA in The West Wing?
Answer: Josiah Bartlet.
6. Where is the sitcom New Girl set?
Answer: Los Angeles.
7. Peter Falk played a detective in which long-running show?
8. What famous 1968 Star Trek episode included a kiss between Captain Kirk and Uhura?
Answer: Plato’s Stepchildren.
9. Where did the show The Wire take place?
10. Which show was originally called Friends of Mine?
11. What was the first-ever reality TV show in the US?
Answer: Candid Camera, 1948.
12. Which hit TV sitcom takes place in and around Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital?
13. Which sitcom is based on an older sitcom called Love American Style?
Answer: Happy Days.
14. What was the name of the MTV show to feature pranks on celebrities by actor Ashton Kutcher?
15. Can you name the actor who played Thing in The Addams Family?
Answer: Ted Cassidy.
16. What role does the character of Harry the Hat play in the sitcom Cheers?
Answer: He is the resident con artist.
17. How many episodes of Happy Days were made?
18. Which sitcom, first released in the late 60s, features a blended family?
Answer: The Brady Bunch.
19. English Rockstar living in Los Angeles with wife, children, and multiple dogs.
Answer: The Osbournes.
20. What was the name of the rather dysfunctional family in Married With Children?
Answer: The Bundy’s.
21. One of the earliest sitcoms from the 50s featured a whacky red-headed lady who was married to a bandleader. What was it called?
Answer: I Love Lucy.
22. Joey Tribbiani from Friends has an iconic line. What is it?
Answer: How YOU doin’?
23. Which character from Star Trek often said ‘make it so’?
Answer: Captain Picard.
24. What show features a character saying ‘can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time’?
Answer: It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Frank Reynolds).
25. What was Danno from Hawaii 5-0 always being told to do?
Answer: Book ‘em’.
26. What actress lied about her age to get a part in That ’70s Show?
Answer: Mila Kunis.
27. What record-breaking amount of Emmys did the Mary Tyler Moore show win?
28. What iconic line did Columbo say before he broke a case wide open? ‘
Answer: Just one more thing’
29. Which character from which show often exclaimed ‘dy-no-mite’?
Answer: JJ from Good Times.
30. TLC show that follows couples who have applied for or received a K-1 visa.
Answer: 90-Day Fiance.
31. What is the stock sound of someone screaming that is often used in sitcoms, often as a joke?
Answer: The Wilhelm Scream.
32. Who was the first actor to be nominated for an Emmy for the same character on three different sitcoms?
Answer: Kelsey Grammer.
33. What does Barney on The Andy Griffith Show keep in his shirt pocket?
Answer: A bullet.
34. Which shows were a sitcom spin-off of The Mary Tyler Moore Show?
Answer: Rhoda, Phyllis, and Lou Grant.
35. How many hours worth of TV did 24 run for?
Answer: 192 hours.
36. What actress played Janet Treago, the bank secretary in The Beverly Hillbillies?
Answer: Sharon Tate.
37. In Netflix series, Love is Blind, how many couples said I Do (on camera) in the series finale?
Answer: 2 couples.
Christmas TV Quiz Questions
There is no better time to host a festive quiz than during Christmas (with a tasty tipple or two, of course). No problem! For your enjoyment and to test everyone’s general knowledge, we have compiled Christmas TV quizquestionsand answers.
1. The Larkins will be airing a Christmas special this year – which actor plays patriarch Pop Larkin?
Answer: Bradley Walsh.
2. According to 1946’s Christmas classic It’s Wonderful Life, what happens every time a bell rings?
Answer: An Angel gets its wings.
3. In Mean Girls, what song do The Plastics perform a risqué routine to in front of their school?
Answer: Jingle Bell Rock.
4. In Will Ferrell’s Elf, what’s the first rule in the Code of The Elves?
Answer: Treat Every Day like Christmas.
5. What feel-good song is everyone dancing to in the final scene of The Holiday?
Answer: You Send Me by Aretha Franklin.
6. In Love Actually, name the British boy band Billy Mack is competing against for Christmas Number One?
7. Die Hard takes place on Christmas Eve – but in which city?
Answer: Los Angeles.
8. Which famous US political figure and celebrity makes a cameo in Home Alone 2?
Answer: Donald Trump.
9. Which Game of Thrones star plays the lead in Emma Thompson and Greg Wise’s Last Christmas?
Answer: Emilia Clarke.
10. What is the name of the recent Home Alone remake starring Aisling Bea?
Answer: Home Sweet Home Alone.
11. What is the name of the little girl who befriends the Grinch in the 2000 film?
Answer: Cindy Lou Who.
12. Name the country singer who stars in Netflix’s Christmas on the Square?
Answer: Dolly Parton.
13. Name the Hollywood real-life couple who star in Netflix’s The Christmas Chronicles 2?
Answer: Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.
14. Name the on-screen couple in Four Christmases?
Answer: Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughan.
15. Which Friends star features in screwball Christmas comedy Office Christmas Party?
Answer: Jennifer Aniston.
16. How old is Kevin McCallister in Home Alone?
17. When Ross can’t find a Santa outfit in time for Christmas in Friends, what does he dress up as instead to impress his son Ben?
Answer: Holiday Armadillo.
18. Who proposes to who in the 2008 Gavin And Stacey Christmas special?
Answer: Dave proposes to Nessa
19. Which celebrity won the first ever Strictly Come Dancing in December 2004?
Answer: Natasha Kaplinsky with Brendan Cole.
20. Who was killed off in 2012’s Downton Abbey’s Christmas special cliffhanger?
Answer: Dan Stevens’ Matthew Crawley.
21. The Snowman was shown on TV for the first time on Boxing Day of which year?
22. Which British monarch delivered the first ever Christmas message?
Answer: George V in 1932.
23. Which Doctor made his debut in the show’s 2005 festive special called The Christmas Invasion?
Answer: David Tennant.
24. In The Vicar of Dibley’s 1996 Christmas special, which actor guest starred as Tristan Campbell, who ended up proposing to Geraldine on Christmas Day?
Answer: Peter Capaldi.
25. Who will be returning as Sister Mildred for the Call the Midwife Christmas special this year?
Answer: Miriam Margolyes.
26. Which Simpsons family member delivered Channel 4’s annual alternative Christmas message in 2004?
Answer: Marge Simpson.
27. Hercule Poirot’s Christmas special, which aired on ITV in 2005, featured which actor in the titular role?
Answer: David Suchet.
28. Which classic comedy’s Christmas special in 2003 ended with Tim and Dawn finally finding love?
Answer: The Office.
29. Who won Strictly Come Dancing on December 19 last year?
Answer: Oti Mabuse and Bill Bailey.
30. Who will be returning to Death in Paradise’s Christmas special as charismatic Officer Dwayne Myers?
Answer: Danny John-Jules.
TV Quiz Questions about Friends
Friends have entertained generations of comedy fans – whether you watched the first episode or watched them all on Netflix. Before the hugely anticipated cast reunion in 2021, you might have never heard of Friends. Try the list of Friends trivia quiz!
1. What does Monica Geller do for a living?
Answer: She’s a chef.
2. Which two characters were friends in high school?
Answer: Monica and Rachel.
3. It’s the first episode, and Rachel has run away from her wedding. What was the name of the man she was going to marry?
4. Which one of Joey’s sisters did Chandler hook up with?
Answer: Mary Angela.
5. Joey doesn’t share….?
6. Who was Monica’s first kiss?
7. How many seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S are there?
8. What instrument does Phoebe play?
9. What hangs on the back of the door in Monica’s apartment?
Answer: Yellow picture frame.
10. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
11. Which one of Phoebe’s songs gets turned into a music video?
Answer: Smelly Cat.
12. What is the name of the person they watch through their window?
Answer: Ugly Naked Guy.
13. What is Phoebe Buffay’s birth mother’s name?
Answer: Phoebe Abbott.
14. How many sisters does Joey Tribbiani have?
15. What’s inside the secret closet in Monica’s apartment?
16. What was the name of Joey’s imaginary best friend when he was a child?
17. Chandler Bing receives a magazine from TV Guide, but it’s addressed to the wrong name. What’s the name?
Answer: “Miss Chandler Bong”.
18. Which one of the friends got mugged when they were younger?
19. What is Phoebe’s brother’s name?
Answer: Frank, Jr.
20. What is Ross’s profession?
21. What is Joey’s agent’s name?
22. Monica categorizes her towels….how many categories are there?
23. What body part does Phoebe find inside a can of soda?
Answer: A human thumb.
24. Monica dated one of her parents’ friends. What was his name?
25. What is Richard’s job?
Answer: Ophthalmologist, aka an eye doctor.
26. What does Phoebe do for her brother Frank Jr. and his wife?
Answer: Have their baby.
27. Who sets up Phoebe and Mike?
28. What is the name of Ross’ first wife?
29. How many times has Ross been married?
Answer: 3 times.
30. What is Joey’s profession?
31. Who was Ross’ best friend in college?
32. What is the nickname Monica’s dad gives her?
Answer: Little Harmonica.
33. Which friends ate cheesecake off the floor?
Answer: Chandler and Rachel.
34. After Richard and Monica break up, what does Monica become obsessed with?
Answer: Making jam.
35. What kind of stuffed animal does Joey sleep with?
Answer: A penguin.
36. Phoebe dates a scientist named David, who moves away to try and make a scientific discovery. Where does he move to?
37. The fridge in Joey’s apartment breaks…what does he do?
Answer: Eat all the food.
TV Quiz Questions about The Big Bang Theory
These trivia questions will probably be a breeze for fans of the Big Bang Theory. Test your knowledge of Amy’s past endeavors, Sheldon’s quirks, and more with The Big Bang Theory quiz questions.
1. Who played the role of Penny?
Answer: Kaley Cuoco.
2. The character of Amy Farrah Fowler was written as a neuroscientist because Mayim Bialik was actually a neuroscientist. True or False?
3. What is written on the note in the laundry room?
Answer: “Please keep your clothes on while doing laundry”.
4. Sheldon and Amy won the Nobel prize for their work on which theory?
Answer: Super-Asymmetry Theory.
5. How did Penny know Bernadette?
Answer: They both worked at the Cheesecake factory together.
6. Amy Farrah Fowler dressed up as which character for Halloween?
7. What was the name of Bernadette and Howard’s baby girl?
8. What was Sheldon’s response when people called him crazy?
Answer: “I am not crazy, my mother had me tested”.
9. What is Sheldon’s favorite number?
Answer: His favorite number is 73.
10. What kind of physicist is Leonard?
Answer: Experimental physicist.
11. What was the name of Sheldon’s brother?
12. What did Georgie do for a living?
Answer: He ran a chain of tire stores he founded called ‘Dr. Tire’.
13. What did Sheldon’s twin sister do?
Answer: She is a hostess at Fuddruckers.
14. What is Bernadette’s full name?
Answer: Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz.
15. Who was Penny’s first boyfriend on-screen?
16. Who did Raj finally settle with?
Answer: Raj was due to marry Anu.
17. Which magazine did Raj get featured in?
Answer: ‘People Magazine’.
18. Where did Bernadette work?
Answer: She was a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory and then joined the pharmaceutical company ZanGen after completing her Ph.D. in Microbiology.
19. Bernadette said that she and Howard had one thing in common. What was it?
Answer: Overbearing mothers.
20. What was Raj’s sister’s name?
21. Stuart runs a comic book store. What was the name of the store?
Answer: The Comic Center of Pasadena.
22. The show ‘The Big Bang Theory’ takes place in which city?
23. What branch of physics does Johnny Galecki as Leonard work on?
Answer: Leonard works as a Caltech experimental physicist, mainly working with lasers.
24. Can you give the first names of both of Leonard’s girlfriends?
Answer: Penny and Priya.
25. What was the name of the president of Caltech, the place where Sheldon and Leonard worked?
Answer: Dr. Siebert.
26. What was the number on Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment?
Answer: Apartment 4A.
27. Where does Sheldon work?
Answer: Sheldon works as a senior theoretical physicist at The California Institute of Technology.
28. For most of the show, Sheldon worked on which discipline of physics?
Answer: Sheldon worked in the field of particle physics.
Movie and TV Quiz Questions
If you’re spending time with family at home or having a virtual gathering 2020-style, we haveTV and film quiz questions and answers to spice things up. So, without wasting the time let’s start!
1. Which Scottish actor played the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who?
Answer: David Tennant.
2. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
3.”There’s been a murder!” Is from which TV show?
4. What was the name of the character in Harry Potter played by Shirley Henderson?
Answer: Moaning Myrtle
5. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
6. What is the name of Jack Sparrow’s ship?
Answer: Black Pearl.
7. What’s the name of the skyscraper in Die Hard?
Answer: Nakatomi Plaza.
8. Which member of The Beatles narrated the first series of Thomas the Tank Engine on TV?
Answer: Ringo Starr.
9. What is the name of the courtesan played by Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge?
10. Which Blackadder character always had a ‘cunning plan’?
11. Alfred Pennyworth is the butler to which superhero?
12. What are the names of all the dwarves in Snow White? (A point for each answer, of which there are seven.)
Answer: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey.
13. What shocking Wes Craven horror movie carried the marketing tagline, “To avoid fainting, keep repeating, ‘It’s only a movie…’”?
Answer: The Last House on the Left.
14. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
15. Tom Hanks won two consecutive Oscars in 1994 and 1995. Which films were they for?
16. What pop vocal group performs at the wedding in Bridesmaids?
Answer: Wilson Phillips.
17. What is the main pub called in Peaky Blinders where the Shelby’s meet?
Answer: The Garrison Tavern.
18. What real-life on-again off-again Hollywood power couple starred in the film Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Answer: Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
19. Who played Queen Elizabeth II in the first two seasons of The Crown?
Answer: Claire Foy.
20. Which sauce is Rick famously obsessed with in Rick and Morty?
21. Which director, who died in 2009, was known for his 80s teen movies including The Breakfast Club and Pretty In Pink?
Answer: John Hughes.
22. What American writer/director starred in several iconic European-produced “Spaghetti Westerns”?
Answer: Clint Eastwood.
23. What is the name of the ship’s computer in Red Dwarf?
24. In what 1976 thriller does Robert De Niro famously say “You talkin’ to me?”
Answer: Taxi Driver.
25. Mary Poppins is nanny to which family?
Answer: The Banks family.
26. How many Academy Awards has Leonardo DiCaprio won?
Answer: Despite being nominated 6 times, he has only won once – in 2016 for The Revenant.
27. What’s the name of the anthemic dance near the beginning of The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Answer: The Time Warp”.
28. What was the first animated film to be nominated for Best Picture?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
29. What flavor of Pop Tarts does Buddy the Elf use in his spaghetti in Elf?
30. Which Disney princess’s dress changes colour as she dances with her prince at the end of the movie?
Answer: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
31. In Risky Business, what song did Tom Cruise famously lip-sync to in his underwear?
Answer: “Old Time Rock and Roll” by Bob Seger
32. In Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, which Star Wars character gets a name check?
Answer: Obi-Wan Kenobi – the club at the start of the film is called Club Obi-Wan
TV Quiz Questions and Answers
What is the average amount of television you watch in a day? Can you recite episodes from the memory of a show (or more than one! )? If you’re then you can play TV trivia questions and answers for your friends and family.
1. In the Line of Duty finale earlier this year, which character was revealed to be ‘H’ or ‘the fourth man’?
Answer: Detective Superintendent Ian Buckells.
2. Who won the Great British Bake Off this year?
3. What was the name of the 2021 quiz show hosted by Gordon Ramsay?
Answer: Bank Balance.
4. When did Braveheart win the Academy Award for Best Picture?
5. Name the 2021 American drama series that stars Dundee-born actor Brian Cox
6. Where is Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe from?
Answer: Dublin, Ireland.
7. Film crews descended on Scotland to film the latest Indiana Jones movie this year – but where did filming take place?
8. Finish the 2021 name title – The House of _____?
9. Which film is the highest grossing film of all time?
10. Which Scottish actress plays Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy series of films?
Answer: Karen Gillan.
11. How many James Bond films did Sean Connery star in as the 007 agent?
12. Where is the Scottish film Sweet Sixteen set?
13. Which character does Ewan McGregor play in the Star Wars series?
Answer: Obi-Wan Kenobi.
14. Which TV series became the most watched on Netflix ever this year?
Answer: Squid Game.
15. Which singer recorded the theme song for James Bond film No Time To Die?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
16. The Many Saints of Newark is a prequel to which hit American gangster drama?
Answer: The Sopranos.
17. Which Scottish actress played DCI Joanne Davidson in the final series (series six) of Line of Duty earlier this year?
Answer: Kelly Macdonald.
18. Who became the first Scottish contestant to win Love Island last year?
Answer: Paige Turley.
19. Which Scottish politician pretended to be a cat during his appearance on Big Brother in 2006?
Answer: George Galloway.
20. Which Scot won the singing TV series Pop Idol in 2003?
Answer: Michelle McManus.
21. Who plays the Prime Minister in Love Actually?
Answer: Hugh Grant.
22. In the Avengers movies, what is the name of Thor’s hammer?
23. What is the name of the second James Bond film?
Answer: From Russia With Love.
24. What is the name of the spell used by Ron and Hermoine in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone to make their feathers fly?
Answer: Wingardium Leviosa.
25. Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn’ is an iconic line from which classic film?
Answer: Gone with the Wind.
26. What does Tom Hanks compare life to in Forrest Gump?
Answer: A box of chocolates.
27. Who directed Titanic, Avatar and The Terminator?
Answer: James Cameron.
28. Who plays Jamie Fraser in Outlander?
Answer: Sam Heughan.
29. Which movie was incorrectly announced as the winner of Best Picture at the 2017 Academy Awards, during the greatest Oscars flub of all time?
Answer: La La Land.
30. In Beauty and the Beast, which wing of the castle is Belle forbidden from visiting?
Answer: The West Wing.
TV Quiz Questions for Kids
Check out these questions if you’re wondering how to keep children on Facetime with Grandma. I hope you would enjoy the following list of kids’ TV questions and answers that are so much interesting.
1. Can you name Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella.
2. What are the words to the Bluey theme tune?
Answer: Mum, Dad, Bingo, Bluey!
3. What colour dress does Candy Cat wear in Peppa Pig?
4. In PJ Masks, what is the name of Owlette’s flying vehicle?
Answer: Owl Glider.
5. What underwater adventure stars a polar bear, rabbit, penguin, cat, dog and otter?
6. What is the name of Baby Shark’s best friend?
7. Which Disney princess has ice powers?
8. Who is this? He’s a big fan of marmalade sandwiches, and always keeps a spare under his hat!
Answer: The Scarlet Squid.
9. Who do Lily Bobtail and Benjamin Bunny have lots of adventures with?
Answer: Peter Rabbit.
10. What is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger?
11. What is Woody’s Space Ranger friend called in Toy Story?
Answer: Buzz Lightyear.
12. What clever thing can Waffle the Wonder Dog do that other dogs can’t?
Answer: He can talk.
13. What club does Duggee run in Hey Duggee?
Answer: The Squirrel Club.
14. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles and Incredibles 2?
Answer: Edna Mode.
15. What animal is the funky expert who teaches the Go Jetters all about the world?
Answer: A unicorn (called Ubercorn!).
16. Can you name all 7 seven dwarves in Snow White?
Answer: Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy.
17. The Swashbuckle shipwreck is called…
18. Rapunzel’s chameleon friend is called…
19. How many sheep does Toy Story’s Bo Peep have?
20. What does Andy use to travel to the time of the dinosaurs?
Answer: The old museum clock.
21. What is the name of Topsy’s brother?
22. Which Peppa Pig character has many jobs including an ice cream stall seller, a firefighter, and a crane driver?
Answer: Mrs Rabbit.
23. What is the name of the antiques expert in Gigglebiz?
Answer: Ann Teak.
24. Complete the theme tune: You can count on us, we’re the____!
Final Thoughts on TV Quiz Questions
Using these TV quiz questions, you can learn more about what shows your friends like to watch and put that knowledge to the test. There is nothing better than watching TV for entertainment at any age. Everyone has a favorite TV show, regardless of their genre preferences.
Television has a significant impact on society, and you may surprise yourself with how much TV knowledge you possess. Test your TV trivia knowledge with these easy TV trivia questions, classic TV trivia, sitcom trivia, and hard TV trivia questions!
Our goal is to give you a brain stretcher that is challenging. With The Big Quiz Thing, you can try a variety of quizzes, including the trivia quiz.
Everybody enjoys cuddling up with their favorite show, no matter whether they stream Netflix or watch primetime. I hope you would enjoy the above categories also tell me your reviews in the comment section which TV quiz questions you enjoy the most.