207 Questions to Ask a Guy You Like (Funny and Flirty)
Have you been keeping tabs on a guy with whom you’d like to become acquainted, whether on a superficial or more in-depth level?
We think we can go better than the standard “do you come here often?” line of questioning when it comes to asking out a crush.
Seeding a love interest with questions that assist both of you to assess compatibility while striking the right combination of fun, flirty, and probing may be a bit of an art.
You can use these questions to ask a guy you like and get to know him better!
Questions to Ask a Guy You Like to Break the Ice
When you’re still getting to know someone, such as on a first date with a boy, and you’re trying to learn a little more about them, this list of questions to ask a guy you like is extremely fantastic to use.
1. What was the funniest thing you’ve seen recently online?
2. What are some of your favorite games to play?
3. What rule do you wish they would introduce into your favorite sport?
4. What takes a lot of time but is totally worth it?
5. What is the most clever or funniest use of advertising you’ve seen?
6. How into self-improvement are you?
7. What’s the best thing you’ve got going on in your life at the moment?
8. What incredibly common thing have you never done?
9. What has taken you the longest to get good or decent at?
10. What food do you love that a lot of people might find a little odd?
11. If you could start a charity, what would it be for?
12. When someone finds out what you do, or where you are from, what question do they always ask you?
13. Are you more productive at night or in the morning? Do you think it’s possible to change and get used to another schedule?
14. What is the most amazing fact you know?
15. What website or app doesn’t exist, but you really wish it did?
16. What’s your favorite type of day? (weather, temp, etc.)
17. What scene in a movie always gives you goosebumps every time you watch it?
18. What topic could you give a 20-minute presentation on without any preparation?
19. What’s something that a lot of people are missing out on because they don’t know about it?
20. What do you wish someone taught you a long time ago?
21. Do you think you rely too heavily on your phone? Why or why not?
22. How could carousels be spiced up so they are more exciting?
23. What’s your favorite car that you’ve owned?
Interesting Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
Conversations can get boring immediately if things escalate in the wrong direction. So we are here as your saviors presenting you with these interesting and cute questions.
1. What is your dream job?
2. What is your favorite dream?
3. What is the craziest thing you would like to try?
4. Were you a good boy/girl or bad boy/girl at school/college?
5. Do you have many friends?
6. Do you think it is possible to have many friends?
7. Is it true that even if we have a lot of friends, we only have a few real friends?
8. What is the main quality you think makes a good friend?
9. What is the main quality you would be seeking for in a person?
10. When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn’t stop?
11. What kind of humor do you like best? (dark, sarcasm, parodic, anecdotal, etc.)
12. Things you think you and I have in common?
13. How do you see yourself in five years’ time?
14. Do you prefer living in the countryside or in a big city?
15. What’s the hardest decision you’ve ever made?
16. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
17. Are you an owl or a lark?
18. Are you easily offended?
19. What personality trait of yours is your favorite?
20. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
21. What would you like to change in your life?
22. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Romantic Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
Dating can be an overwhelming experience sometimes especially if you have trouble getting your romantic mood on or figuring out the romantic needs of your partner. These questions will reveal the romantic side of your crush.
1. Have you been in love before?
2. Do you think you could fall in love with me?
3. What nickname/pet name would you call me lovingly by?
4. Do you think someone can be too much in love?
5. What is your dream romantic date like?
6. What song makes you think about me?
7. What is the most romantic act you’ve ever heard of?
8. Which trait of mine first drew you to me?
9. What’s the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
10. What was your first-impression of me?
11. What’s something about your life that you’ve never share with anyone?
12. How did you feel when we had our first kiss?
13. Do you prefer good sex or a good hug?
14. Do you think you’ll ever want to settle down and have kids?
15. What is the best date you have ever been on?
16. What is the most ridiculous date you have been on?
17. What’s the weirdest compliment you’ve ever received?
18. What’s the number one best thing about being in a relationship?
19. What memories between us do you cherish most?
20. Is communication more important than sex in a relationship?
21. Do you want to have a big wedding? Or a small one?
22. What’s the sexiest dream you’ve ever had?
23. Guess what I like about you most.
Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
You may take your questioning to a risqué new level by adding these flirty questions to ask a guy. Ask him questions that make him want to continue talking to you.
1. If you had $500 to spend on anything, what would you do?
2. Which fictional character do you most identify with?
3. What’s your favorite TV or book couple?
4. What, in your opinion, is the best feel-good song?
5. If you could live in any fictional world, which would you choose?
6. What’s the craziest date you’ve ever been on?
7. If the world was ending tomorrow, what would you want to do today?
8. Who knows you better than anyone?
9. If you could be a master of any one skill, what would it be?
10. What’s the nicest thing someone could say to you?
11. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
12. What’s something that not many people know about you?
13. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
14. Do you prefer movie dates or restaurant dates?
15. What makes you laugh?
16. Do your friends have any nicknames for you? Do you like them, or would you like to change them?
17. Do you prefer a sweet breakfast or a savory one? What foods do you like to start your day with?
18. Do you like big romantic gestures or simple ones?
19. When something good happens, who’s the first person you want to tell?
20. If something bad happens, who do you confide in?
21. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Who makes the best?
22. Do you like to keep your birthday simple, or do you like to throw a party?
23. Do you like spicy food? What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever tried?
Deep Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
Asking a guy some challenging questions is a great way to get him to show off his intellect. To get to know a man beyond his superficial interests, you need to probe him with some serious questions.
1. What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
2. What’s something you believe that most people don’t?
3. If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do in life?
4. What keeps you up at night?
5. How important is physical attraction in a relationship?
6. What issue in politics do you wish got more attention?
7. What do you wish people didn’t know about you?
8. How do you want to be remembered?
9. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
10. Why are so many people lonely these days?
11. Are you proud to be part of the human race?
12. How important is money to living a good life?
13. What makes life worth living?
14. Can you tell things about a person from the way they look?
15. What movie changed your perspective on life?
16. What’s your favorite motto in life?
17. If you could change one thing about your childhood what would it be and why?
18. Do you know how to play any musical instruments?
19. Who or what inspires you?
20. What is your place in the whole world?
21. Have you ever been camping? Did you like it?
22. What is one accomplishment that you’re proud of?
Personal Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
Asking a guy some personal questions will help you connect with him on a deeper level. Inquiries into one’s private life have a way of bringing people together and illuminating their genuine nature.
1. What were the happiest moments of your childhood?
2. What does your perfect relationship look like?
3. What do you think of homeless people begging for money?
4. What is your favorite scene ever in a movie?
5. What’s an opinion you have that isn’t mainstream?
6. What stresses you out?
7. Would you rather be a famous actor or sportsman?
8. If you could send a message to the world and they would listen, what would you send?
9. Is there anything you’re extremely self-conscious about?
10. What’s the most challenging thing about life right now?
11. Are you an adventurous person? Or do you prefer routine?
12. What’s the closest relationship you’ve ever had?
13. What is something you’re certain you’ll NEVER do?
14. What stereotype describes you best?
15. What’s your best trait?
16. What’s the main reason you get out of bed every day?
17. What do you enjoy most doing?
18. What’s your number one goal right now?
19. If you were going to die in one hour, what would you do?
20. What book has impacted you most in life?
21. What’s your worst trait?
22. What did you take as truth when you were growing up, but now you know is wrong?
23. When was the last time you panicked?
Funny Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
There is nothing sexier than a funny girl! A lot of guys agree with it! If you can make him chuckle you can make his heart melt too. So hit him up with these funny questions.
1. If you could choose your name, what would it be?
2. What’s a compliment you’ve received that was actually an insult?
3. If you had to lose one body part, what would it be?
4. Do you believe in magic? Why?
5. If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7. What would you do if we were in zero gravity?
8. What would your dream mansion look like?
9. What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve ever overheard?
10. What is something you believe that most people don’t?
11. If you were a girl for a day, what would you do?
12. What’s the weirdest celebrity crush you’ve ever had?
13. Do you think nerds are sexy?
14. What’s something you can’t believe people actually enjoy?
15. What kind of ice cream describes you best?
16. If your live was a movie, what would it be called?
17. Would you still like a girl if she was a foot taller than you?
18. What alcoholic drink best describes your personality?
19. If you could make out with any fictional cartoon character, who would it be?
20. If someone had something on their face, would you tell them?
21. What’s the funniest screw up you’ve ever seen on social media?
22. Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
Questions to Ask a Guy You Like to Know Him Better
You can get to know a guy better by having a meaningful conversation with him. You just have to be careful that it doesn’t become too boring for either one of you. So we have collected some balanced questions for you.
1. Who is your favorite teacher at school/college?
2. Who knows you best out of all your friends?
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
4. What sports do you play?
5. What is your favorite television show?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What type of music do you like listening to?
9. Are you a good dancer?
10. Which genre of dance do you prefer?
11. Who is your favorite Hollywood actor? Actress?
12. If you could invite anyone in the world as a guest, whom would you like to have?
13. Who is your hero?
14. What is your favorite color?
15. What is your proudest achievement?
16. Would you like to be famous? If so, in what way?
17. What’s your favorite day of the week? Why?
18. Do you like to cook?
19. Do you like to drive a car?
20. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
21. What is your favorite food?
22. What’s your favorite dessert?
23. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
24. Do you have any brothers and sisters?
Questions to Ask a Guy You Like Over Text
Having a chat chit with your crush over texts is really sweet. I mean we can imagine those warm smiles while you lovingly look at the screen. These questions will spice up your chats and get things moving!
1. Can you play an instrument?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. How would you spend your money if you won the lottery?
6. What is your favorite place that you have visited?
7. What countries have you visited?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Describe your life up to this moment in five words.
10. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
11. Do you like baking or cooking better?
12. Would you rather learn self-defense or gymnastics?
13. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
14. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
15. On Thanksgiving, what food are you most likely to go for first?
16. What is your favorite animal?
17. What is your favorite flower?
18. What do you want to have a career in?
19. What’s the weirdest inside joke you’ve ever had?
20. What’s your preferred clothing style? Do you like to get all dressed up?
21. What’s your favorite candy bar?
22. Would you prefer to read a book or watch a movie?
23. What is the name of the last book you read?
24. Are you afraid of heights?
25. What is your favorite holiday/celebration day and why?
These questions to ask a guy you like are so helpful. How so?
For example, if you’re on an initial, second, or third date with a guy and you want to learn more about him, these questions would be perfect to ask.
You can even use them on your crush and get him to open up!
Even if you’ve been courting for a while, they are great to have in mind for those awkward dinner conversations when neither of you can think of anything to say.
It’s a good way to know and understand one another and could lead to more personal conversations in the future.