In this post, we will share with you funny questions to ask your friends, coworkers, or anybody else. These questions not only serve as wonderful ice breakers for a new crowd, but they are also ideal for developing even the closest connections.
Take a handful of these fun questions to ask friends the next time you want to learn more about their opinions or personalities. Do you know what makes the soul happy? One of those heartfelt chuckles shared with someone.
You know, the sort when you’re gasping for air, blushing, and perhaps losing consciousness from the absurdity of it all. Sure, some of these amusing questions to ask are a little out of the ordinary, but trust us—they’ll get you a lot of chuckles.
Believe it or not, one simple inquiry may reveal a lot about someone. Funny questions to ask are a great way to start a discussion; one question typically leads to another as the conversation progresses.
Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Questioning a friend should not feel like an interview. You should also have some funny questions to ask friends in order to create a more relaxed setting for your friend. Here are some amusing questions to ask your friends.
1. Have you pooped today already?
2. What’s your favorite dinosaur?
3. Hey, can I have some money?
4. What are some of the guilty pleasures that you’re willing to admit?
5. Do you hear the voices too?
6. What do you think is the worst way to die?
7. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
9. You know, when I’m in the shower, I think about you. Do you do the same thing?
10. Would you rather own a dragon or be a dragon?
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
12. Do you brag about the random acts of kindness you perform?
13. What songs are on your zombie killing soundtrack?
14. As of right now, if you were to die, what would you leave me in your last will and testament?
15. Think of someone who you suspect or you know doesn’t like you. What do you think they think about you?
16. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
17. How many zombies have you killed in your life?
18. Who are you and why are you in my house?
19. Would you rather wear shoes every single second for the rest of your life or never be allowed to wear shoes ever again?
20. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
21. If I were to summon you via black magic, which 5 items would I need in each corner of the pentagram?
22. If you could do anything in the world as a career, what would it be?
23. What’s your favorite smell?
24. If you had the option to never have to sleep again, or never have to eat again, which would you choose? Why?
25. If there were no consequences for a day, what would you do?
26. If you were a serial killer, what would your modus operandi be?
27. If you were a flavor, what would you be?
28. Which Pokémon starter would you choose: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander?
29. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
30. What’s your most favorite animal in the world?
31. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
32. When you poop at home, do you drop your pants around your ankles or take them all the way off?
Funny Questions to Ask Alexa
Alexa is a home assistant featured in Amazon’s Echo smart home devices. If you enjoy chatting to Alexa, you may make it more enjoyable by using funny questions to ask Alexa.
1. Alexa, are you happy?
2. Alexa, are you spying on me?
3. Alexa, do you see dead people?
4. Alexa, what’s the first rule of Fight Club?
5. Alexa, drum roll please.
6. Alexa, do you like guys or girls?
7. Alexa, what do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Alexa, what’s your quest?
9. Alexa, what goes snap, crackle and pop?
10. Alexa, are you in love?
11. Alexa, what happens after death?
12. Alexa, wait for me. I’ll be right back!
13. Alexa, do you want to go on vacation?
14. Alexa, are you a robot?
15. Alexa, what are your plans for the future?
16. Alexa, what’s the best part of life?
17. Alexa, do you want to build a snowman with me?
18. Alexa, how do you feel right now?
19. Alexa, are you recording this conversation?
20. Alexa, what’s the true meaning of life?
21. Alexa, tell me the truth.
22. Alexa, give me an Easter egg.
23. Alexa, are aliens real?
24. Alexa, can you moo like a cow?
25. Alexa, what’s the loneliest number?
26. Alexa, what’s my name?
27. Alexa, are you part of the Illuminati?
28. Alexa, how old is your mom?
29. Alexa, may the force be with you.
30. Alexa, are you real?
31. Alexa, am I a loser?
32. Alexa, tell me a dinosaur joke.
Funny Questions to Ask Siri
Siri is a digital assistant for Apple products, primarily the iPhone. If you want to have some fun with Siri, you may use these funny questions to ask Siri.
1. Siri, can pigs fly?
2. Siri, can you make me laugh?
3. Siri, what’s a good knock-knock joke?
4. Siri, can you sing me a song?
5. Siri, can you beatbox for me?
6. Siri, do I look good?
7. Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?
8. Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?
9. Siri, what does the fox say?
10. Siri, do you know how to rap?
11. Siri, what’s your favorite movie?
12. Siri, how smart are you?
13. Siri, can you teach me how to swim?
14. Siri, can you help me clean my room?
15. Siri, do you eat vegetables?
16. Siri, what do you dream about?
17. Siri, who let the dogs out?
18. Siri, what do owls say?
19. Siri, what’s the meaning of your name?
20. Siri, what’s the best pick-up line?
21. Siri, what’s your favorite video game?
22. Siri, have you ever been in a relationship?
23. Siri, who’s the best virtual assistant?
24. Siri, what fruit should I eat?
25. Siri, do aliens exist?
26. Siri, did you eat already?
27. Siri, can you teach me how to play a guitar?
28. Siri, why are you so serious?
29. Siri, do you know how to play solitaire?
30. Siri, will you build a snowman with me?
31. Siri, is your refrigerator running?
32. Siri, which came first: the chicken or the egg?
Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story
If you want to create a memorable Instagram story and also increase your profile engagement you may use these funny questions to ask on Instagram story.
1. How many times have you been drunk?
2. Do you lie to yourself?
3. What is your most hilarious memory?
4. Which moment was your moment of achievement?
5. What is your favourite hobby?
6. What is your favourite TV Show?
7. Tell me one thing you are really, really good at!
8. What is the weirdest food combination that you like?
9. What strange habit do you have?
10. What weird things do you do alone?
11. Is cereal soup?
12. What is your best memorable moment to date?
13. What is the most exciting moment of your life that still excites you?
14. What is your best school or college memory?
15. What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?
16. How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
17. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
18. What’s the funniest thing that someone has drunkenly confessed to you?
19. What is the best pick-up line?
20. What comes to your mind when I say cabbage?
21. Have you ever crawled to a window?
22. Have you made a prank phone call?
23. Should I start dating other guys?
24. What was the worst thing that ever happened to you?
25. What is your favorite international food?
26. What is your favorite travel destination?
27. Other than your original profession what is your favorite hobby that you do to pass your time?
28. What is your favorite Bollywood movie and why do you like that movie?
29. Amongst all the actors and actresses of Bollywood who is your dream girl or dream guy?
30. What part of your daily schedule is your favorite part of the day?
31. What are your weekend plans for today?
Funny Questions to Ask Couples
Being in a relationship is a fantastic experience. However, getting to know someone better is at the heart of that relationship, and knowing everything about your ideal spouse might be difficult. Here are some funny questions for couples to help foster healthy communication.
1. Do you play video games?
2. What is your favorite video game?
3. Do you play any musical instrument?
4. What are your hobbies and why did you choose them?
5. If you could be any character in a movie or TV show, who would you choose to be?
6. What types of movies (TV shows) do you like to watch?
7. What reality TV show would you choose to be on?
8. Where is the best place you have ever visited on vacation?
9. What place would you most like to go on vacation?
10. What kind of music do you like best?
11. What is the strangest or most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
12. If you could start your life over, what would you change?
13. What is the craziest dream you have ever had?
14. Do you have repetitious or continuing dreams? What are they about?
15. If you could be any age for the rest of your life, which age would you choose to be?
16. What is something you love the smell or taste of that many others think is gross?
17. Do you think ghosts exist? Have you ever seen one?
18. Do you think there is life on other planets?
19. What is the silliest thing you ever cried about?
20. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which one would you wish choose?
21. Do you sing in the shower? What songs do you sing?
22. What is your favorite article of clothing? Why is it your favorite?
23. What is the silliest thing you have ever cried about?
24. What board game do you like (hate) the most?
25. If it were possible, would you live on the moon? Why or why not?
26. Is there a dessert or food you like so much you could eat it forever?
27. What was the best party (concert) you ever went to?
28. What one thing makes you the happiest?
29. What is your favorite fruit? Vegetable?
30. Which person in history would you like to meet?
31. What movie location or universe would you like to live in?
Funny Questions to Ask a Guy
What are some funny questions to ask a guy? The following list of interesting questions to ask a guy is intended to cover the themes that guys consider and discuss, and it will come in useful whether you’re meeting someone new or hanging out with the group.
1. What’s the funniest joke that you can think of right now?
2. What is one food that you consider the bane of your existence?
3. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
4. What is something that I wouldn’t believe about you?
5. What is the most hilarious childhood experience that you could think of right now?
6. What do you think you would be doing if you never had to work in your life?
7. Have you ever noticed that easy open packages never seem to open that easily?
8. If you manage to survive the apocalypse, what do you think your post-apocalyptic job would be?
9. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with right now?
10. How do you handle people you don’t like?
11. Which came first, the egg or the chicken?
12. Where do you want to be in an hour?
13. What is the color of your underwear right now?
14. What song do you feel the absolute urge to sing along with whenever you hear it?
15. What’s the one thing that you’re most terrible at?
16. Do you consider yourself more of a nice person or a naughty person?
17. What commercial convinced you not to buy the product they are advertising?
18. What’s your biggest kitchen fail?
19. What do you think am I thinking right now?
20. What do you consider the sexiest animal on the planet?
21. What makes you cry?
22. How many walkers have you killed? How many people? Why?
23. When it comes to toilet paper, do you set the flap over or under?
24. What three things you would never spend your money on?
25. If animals could talk, which do you think would be the rudest?
26. What is something that is really important to you but you never get the chance to talk about?
27. What small stuff do you always sweat?
28. For you, what does the perfect burger look like?
29. What can you talk about for hours on end?
30. What’s the most absurd thing that has become a reality for you?
Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
This list of funny questions to ask a girl is intended to keep your encounters with the women light and entertaining. They’re the kind of queries that are answered with a chuckle and a little pat on the arm to indicate that everything is well.
1. What color pen do you prefer writing in?
2. If Hogwarts existed and your child received a letter, would you let them go?
3. Where do you stand in the pineapple on pizza debate?
4. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
5. Which emojis do you use the most?
6. What’s the weirdest app you have on your phone?
7. Are you more of a romantic comedy or action-packed blockbuster type of person?
8. What childhood cartoon do you still like to watch?
19. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master at every instrument?
10. Did you have a favorite fairy tale growing up?
11. If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
12. If you worked at a circus, what job would you like to have?
13. Which song lyric speaks to you the most?
14. What’s the worst time period that you could possibly travel back to?
15. What television or movie character do you feel a close connection with?
17. If past lives existed, what do you think yours was?
18. Would you rather explore space or the deep sea?
19. If you had to choose between having a horn or tail, what would you choose?
20. Would you rather live in a world full of magic or a world full of superheroes and villains?
21. Would you rather have your farts smell like roses or spoiled milk?
22. If you could pick a new first name, what would you choose?
23. Which food would you rather smell like for the rest of your life?
24. If animals were to make documentaries about humans, what are some of the weird things they’d show?
25. If you lost your speech and could only choose an animal sound to communicate, what animal would it be?
26. How does our hair know when to stop growing?
27. Tell me what you think your dog thinks about you?
28. What’s the first thing you’d do in zero gravity?
29. Do you think sleeping should be added as a hobby on your resume?
30. How well would you do in a zombie apocalypse?
31. Have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?
32. Who was your first ever crush?
33. Do you think aliens really exist?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
If you wanted to confirm certain things about your boyfriend but you don’t know how to initiate a conversation, there is no reason to be concerned. Here are some funny questions to ask your boyfriend that will help you two going.
1. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it?
2. What kind of superpower would you have if you had a choice?
3. What is the best organ?
4. What kind of animal am I?
5. If you made up an ice cream flavor, what would be in it?
6. What would you call it?
7. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your time on earth. What do you eat and why?
8. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
9. Who was your real crush as a teen?
10. Who’s your current crush?
11. Have you ever watched really terrible children’s television just because you were bored?
12. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
13. Who are you most like, Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, Andy Dwyer, or Ron Swanson?
14. Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story, or Tweetie bird?
15. When was the last time you peed in the pool?
16. What about the sink?
17. How often do you pee in the shower?
18. If you had a really fluffy bunny, what would you name it?
19. If you could give your bunny a super power of some kind, what would it be?
20. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
21. Would you rather be turned into a hologram or into 2-dimensions?
22. Nachos. What would you put on yours?
23. You have five dollars to spend on anything you want at the dollar store — what do you buy?
24. Name three random things. Just do it!
25. What are three things you can’t live without?
26. When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like?
27. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
28. What’s something you love that other people think is gross?
29. What is the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?
30. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Bruce Jenner?”
Funny Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You now have a girlfriend. Excellent job, but laziness can destroy your relationship. If you cease trying as hard to make her happy as you did at first, you’ll just push her away. Remember to always surprise her, shower her with attention, and keep a list of questions to ask your girlfriend on hand to keep her guessing. Here are a few examples.
1. Why is your sense of humor always amazing? You make me laugh a lot.
2. Why should you be banned from taking selfies forever?
3. What common knowledge is actually very common but really isn’t?
4. Would you let me use your toothbrush?
5. If I suddenly caught fire and you happened to be drinking a glass of water, would you throw the water on me?
6. What’s the funniest pick-up line anyone has ever used on you?
7. Would you rather have an annoying short-term memory or a dreadful long-term memory?
8. If I suddenly died, would you collect the dragon balls to bring me back to life?
9. What was the last thing I did that made you cringe really hard?
10. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
11. Do you think I’m goofy?
12. Have you ever done something so crazy and out-of-character that I wouldn’t believe it?
13. What’s your most ridiculous pet peeve?
14. If you had to smell like food for the rest of your life, which food would you want to smell like?
15. If you could “right-click” people, what options would appear?
16. What is something your parents or siblings would warn me about you?
17. If there was a perfume that was based on your natural scent, what would it be called?
18. What always sounds like a good idea but actually isn’t?
19. If it was acceptable to cannibalize your boyfriend, which of my body parts would you eat first?
20. What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
21. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, why the wildlife magazine?
22. If a stranger gave you candy, would you accept it?
23. When’s the last time you acted immature to get what you wanted? Did you get what you wanted?
24. Why does your lingerie look better on me than you?
25. What is the most creative insult you can come up with?
26. Would you rather kiss me for 1 second or hug me for 1 minute?
27. If you were to choose the most amazing person in the world right now, why would you choose me?
28. Whenever you go to the movie theaters, do you take the left armrest or the right armrest? Or perhaps, do you hog both?
29. What do you wish people would stop asking you again and again?
30. Have you murdered anyone recently?
31. What’s the most hilarious thing that somebody has walked in on you doing?
Funny Questions to Ask Students
There are times when students pose unusual queries to the teacher. What if the roles were reversed? Here are some funny questions to ask students to create a bit of fun.
1. If you had to switch places/bodies with someone for a week, who would you switch with?
2. If you could make the world’s biggest food fight, what food would you have?
3. Which pet’s life would you want to live if you had to trade places?
4. Would you rather have a pet dragon or a pet unicorn?
5. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it? What about your pet dragon?
6. If you owned a pirate’s treasure box, what would you put in it?
7. If you could pick one of your stuffed animals (or toys) to come to life, which would it be?
8. If you had to be a villian from a movie, which movie would you pick?
9. What superhero power would be the best to have?
10. If you were to be in the circus, what would your circus act be?
11. If you had to pick, what color would you eliminate from the rainbow?
12. If you were one of Snow White’s dwarfs, which one would you be?
13. If you could be any Disney princess, which would you choose?
14. If you could pick any wild animal to keep as a pet, which would it be?
15. If you could throw the world’s best party, what would you include in it?
16. Who do you think is the best superhero?
17. If you could be any animal for one day only, which would it be?
18. If you could understand any animal, which would it be?
19. If you could live out any story as real life, which would it be?
20. What is one thing you’d love to never have to do again for the rest of your life?
21. If you could do anything you wanted today, what would you do?
22. If everyone in your family was a zoo animal, which animal would they all be?
23. Would you rather have a totally awesome toy or go on a cool vacation with your family?
24. If you could play a character in any movie, who would you be?
25. If you invented a time machine, what would you do with it? Where would you go?
26. What is one song you know all of the words to?
27. If you were to open a store, what would you sell?
28. If you were to open a restaurant, what kind of food would you offer?
29. If you were a superhero with your own unique powers, what would your name be?
30. What would your superhero costume look like?
31. What’s your favorite family tradition?
32. Which holiday has the best food?
Funny Questions to Ask on a First Date
First dates, oh my! Conversation has the power to make or destroy a first date. These funny questions to ask on a first date will open up lines of dialogue between you and your date, ensuring that the evening, whatever it goes, will be memorable.
1. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
2. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
3. What would you do if you won $10,000?
4. What do you like best about me?
5. What one thing would you like to change about me?
6. Who was the first person you kissed?
7. How would you feel if I made more money than you?
8. Would you be willing to stay home with the kids while I work?
9. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
10. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
11. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
12. Would you rather go for a hot air balloon ride or bungee jump?
13. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
14. If you could ask me anything and have me answer truthfully, what would it be?
15. What keeps you up at night? Or do you go to bed at a reasonable time and go right to sleep with no problems?
16. How do you handle it when your family doesn’t approve of a decision you’ve made?
17. What song can always make you dance, especially when no one’s around?
18. Do you sing in the shower?
19. Do you have any odd quirks?
20. Do you have any hidden talents?
21. Do you read your horoscope? Do you do it for fun or do you take it seriously?
22. Do you consider yourself an old soul?
23. How do you feel about crowds of people?
24. Do you hold grudges or forgive easily?
25. Do you like when people give you gifts, or does it make you feel awkward?
26. What did you want to be when you grew up?
27. What are three things on your bucket list?
28. If you could choose any career right now, what would it be?
29. When you were a kid, did you think any dream career choice was out of reach? What was it?
30. What was the first major you declared in college?
31. What do you see yourself doing after retirement?
32. If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your time?
Funny Questions to Ask Someone
Getting to know someone, actually getting to know them, may be difficult. It’s a time-consuming and dedicated process, but as you already know from your personal connections, getting to know individuals is worthwhile. These funny questions to get to know someone are a fun and easy approach to start along the road to friendship.
1. When you poop in a public toilet do you hover, build a nest, or just sit down?
2. What is something I wouldn’t believe about you?
3. If you were a chair, who would you like to sit on you?
4. Would you rather be able to play every musical instrument or speak every language fluently?
5. Would you prefer to be buried or cremated?
6. What is something you believe that most people don’t?
7. If you could pick a day to relive over and over again, what day would it be and why?
8. If you could ask one question and be guaranteed complete honesty, what would you ask?
9. How dare you?
10. If you were a kitchen appliance, which one would you be and why?
11. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
12. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
13. Where would no one expect to find the bodies?
14. Who’s number one on your hit list?
15. Do you sleep with your eyes open or closed?
16. If someone was filming your life up to this point, what would be on the soundtrack?
17. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
18. You are given three wishes by a genie, what do you wish for (no infinite wishes or anything similar to that)?
19. Which execution method do you believe is the most interesting in history?
20. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
21. Would you rather time travel to the past or the future?
22. If you could shoot one condiment from your belly button, what would it be and why?
23. If you had to eat a crayon out of its box, what color would it be?
24. What do think 10-year-old you would tell you now?
25. What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
26. If you were the opposite sex for the whole day, what would you do?
27. When did you last shower?
28. If you could get away with it, how would you kill someone?
29. Cats or dogs? I mean if you had to, which one would you eat?
30. What is the weirdest question you have asked someone to get to know them better?
31. What is the weirdest or most unexplainable thing that ever happened to you?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Unusual, eccentric, and unexpectedly funny questions to ask your partner are in high demand these days. Here are some questions to ask your partner in order to enjoy a chuckle.
1. What was your first impression of me?
2. Why did you accept my invitation to our first date?
3. What do you remember most about that date?
4. What is your favorite date we ever had?
5. What do you like the best about me? The least?
6. How can I help you when you are angry or sad?
7. What is it that scares you the most?
8. What are you the most sentimental about?
9. What should we do if we do not agree on something big or important?
10. What do you think we should do when we retire?
11. What question have you never asked me that you would like an answer to?
12. What is the one household chore that you hate to do?
13. What goal do you want to achieve in the next five years? Ten years?
14. What is your favorite memory with your dad (mom)?
15. What is one attribute of your mother (father) you see in yourself?
16. Do you want to be more or less like your parents?
17. Would you want my (your) parents to live with us when they get old?
18. How should we handle it when our parents do not approve of a decision we have made?
19. What is something I do for you that you really like and/or appreciate?
20. What is your favorite way to receive (show) affection?
21. What physical action or gesture touch best says “I love you” to you?
22. When do I do that makes you feel the most protected and taken care of?
23. What do you think is the biggest strength of our relationship? Weakness?
24. Do you ever feel insecure in our relationship?
25. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
26. What values do you think are most important in our relationship?
27. What one thing can I do to improve our relationship?
28. What is something you wish we could do more?
29. What is one thing you I want to accomplish before you die?
30. What would our dream home look like?
31. What celebrity or famous person would you love to be best friends with?
32. What is the nicest thing you have ever done for someone?
Funny Questions to Ask about Your Crush
You’re crushing on a female, then. She’s great, she’s cool, and she may be the one. Do you have any hypothetical inquiries for a woman? Really, you ought to. To get you started, try these funny questions to ask your crush.
1. How many licks does it take to get to the center of your heart?
2. What are the things that you find exceedingly laughable but other people don’t?
3. What does “fun” look like to you?
4. Choose one: bread or bed? (If you know what I mean.)
5. What would you do if you get a revelation that we’re actually living in a computer simulation? Would it change anything in the way you are living your life?
6. What qualities do you look for in a potential romantic partner?
7. Are you ticklish?
8. How would you describe the first crush you ever had?
9. How many times did you look at a mirror today?
10. On a scale of 1-10, how crushable do you think you are?
11. Amongst all the smells in the world, which is one is your favorite?
12. How do you think you would fare in a zombie apocalypse?
13. Do you want me to find out where your tickle spots are?
14. Can you fold a fitted sheet?
15. Do you believe in love at first sight? If not, then would you like me to pass by before you again?
16. What are you proud of but never get the chance to talk about?
17. What is the most normal thing about you as a person?
18. If humans were capable of detaching one of their body parts, which one would you want to be able to detach and why?
19. What songs do you usually sing in the shower?
20. Who was your first crush?
21. How vivid are you dreams?
22. Would you rather trade intelligence for good looks or good looks for intelligence?
23. Who do you listen to more, your heart or your brain?
24. Have you ever dreamed about me?
25. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
26. What’s the largest animal you think you would be able to knock out with a single punch?
27. If you were a flavor, which one would you be?
28. Do you have a secret hunch on how you are going to perish?
29. If you had a time machine, would you go back to the past or travel to the future?
30. Who do you think is the best actor/actress to play as you in a movie about your life?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Best Friend about Yourself
Conversations with our closest friends may become tedious and repetitious. Here are some am funny questions to ask your best friend about yourself to spice up your chats and get to know your besties and yourself even better.
1. What is my definition of a bad day?
2. Where are you most likely to find me on the weekend?
3. What city was I born in?
4. Am I more likely to settle down or be a fun aunty or uncle?
5. What’s my favorite animal?
6. If we go out to eat together, will I be ordering dessert?
7. Am I more of a summer or winter person?
8. What dish is my go-to when I go out to eat?
9. Where am I most likely to go on vacation?
10. Would I rather be on a beach or in the mountains?
11. Who is my celebrity crush?
12. Do I prefer big cities or small towns?
13. What’s my favorite TV series?
14. What is my least favorite food?
15. If I got a pet, would I get a cat or a dog?
16. Am I more likely to marry for love or money?
17. When is my birthday and how do I like to celebrate?
18. Did I go to university? If yes, for what?
19. What would I be most likely to get arrested for?
20. What’s my favorite movie?
21. Who is my guilty pleasure music artist?
22. Am I allergic to anything?
23. Is my house messy or neat?
24. What would you give me as a gift?
25. What was my childhood nickname?
26. Can I speak any other languages?
27. Do I believe in ghosts?
28. Do I want to get married?
29. If I was a dog, what dog would I be?
30. If I ran for president, what do you think my slogan would be?
31. What do you think I would get famous for?
32. What animal do you think I’m the most alike?
Funny Questions to Ask Coworkers
Work. Every week, you spend hours there. But how well do you actually know the folks you spend your days with? Building close relationships with your coworkers is an excellent strategy to improve your job experience. Try these funny questions to ask coworkers the next time you’re on break and gathered around the water cooler.
1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
2. What was the worst or weirdest dream you ever had?
3. What would be your dream job?
4. If you could be any type of plant or animal, what would you be?
5. What would be the hardest thing to give up?
6. What would be the easiest thing to give up?
7. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
8. Which would you rather win: The lottery or to be named employee of the month every month?
9. Would you rather walk around with a salad for a head or broccoli for arms?
10. Would you rather have no nose or no arms?
11. What was your childhood nickname?
12. What has taken you the longest to get good or decent at?
13. What invention would you most like to see in your lifetime?
14. What’s the best knock-knock joke you know?
15. What’s the best or worst prank you’ve played on someone?
16. What has been on your ‘to-do’ list the longest?
17. What was the last thing you fell in love with?
18. What interesting collection do you have or is there anything you’d like to start collecting?
19. Volcano or mountain?
20. Hot coffee or iced coffee?
21. Dragons or unicorns?
22. If you could get rid of one thing in the world, what would it be?
23. What is the worst fashion decision you ever made?
24. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
25. If you could change gender for a day what’s the first thing you would do?
26. What’s your biggest irrational phobia and why?
27. If you became president today, what’s the first bill you would pass?
28. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
29. Who was your first celebrity crush?
30. If you could be somebody else for a day who would you be?
31. If you were a wrestler what would your entrance theme be?
32. If aliens landed on earth today and offered to abduct you, would you go with them?
5 Tips for Choosing Funny Questions to Ask
Funny questions to ask someone cannot be a simple task to begin with. Whoever you’re asking a question to, especially if it’s in a humorous area, ought to be constructive in both their topic choice and the type of inquiry they’re expressing.
There may be strange and amusing questions to ask, but you must check that the other person is OK with it. If you’re not certain how or where to start, here are five ideas that will get you there without a hitch.
1. Make the other individual feel at ease
This is really crucial. Make it obvious before you ask that any sort of question may be posed, and that there is also the likelihood that someone may overstep their boundaries. So, prepare your thoughts ahead of time so you don’t hesitate.
2. Slow and Consistent
Begin lightly, teasingly, and see where it all goes from there. You don’t want to come across as an odd person, so proceed with caution. You must wait and observe how things go before proceeding.
3. If the response is positive, up the stakes
If you see that the person you’re chatting enjoys being strange and that you might want to meet them, you can make the conversation more comprehensive.
4. Keep an Open Mind
Equal involvement is required for enjoyable interactions. Prepare to answer your own questions and offer your own experiences when asked. Before you talk to someone, you must first decide what you want to talk about.
So you’ll need some funny get to know questions that are relevant enough for everyone to respond to. There are endless questions to select from, ranging from simple getting to know you inquiries to existential ones, depending on where you want the conversation to go.
5. Make a list ahead of time to help you prepare
Finally, before you choose a game day, develop a list of funny questions to ask people. It will not only provide you more knowledge on your opponents, but it will also give you more time to analyze them effectively.
Final Thoughts on Funny Questions to Ask
Are you still laughing? Hopefully, these funny questions to ask will serve as the foundation for a plethora of amusing talks. Perhaps you’re still nervous. That’s OK.
Just remember the recommendations, pay attention to hilarious individuals and study their tactics, and let your ideas flow into the ludicrous, and you’ll be surprised at how much you can make others laugh with the weird questions to ask.
Fun questions to ask friends are ideal for initiating a chat, but we understand… It might be difficult to strike up a discussion. Occasionally you struggle to come up with questions to ask, and no matter how hard you try, the discussion always ends with you awkwardly glancing about.
Maybe you’re feeling anxious, or maybe you just can’t seem to bond with the individual you’re talking to. There is a great news. Your best buddy is humor, n no one else!
Everybody enjoys laughing, and it has a variety of advantages, including making us feel more at ease when we are frightened. Even if you’re not known as “the humorous man,” if you have a handful of these funny questions to ask in your head, you’ll always have something to say.