489 Best Hypothetical Questions to Spark Interesting Discussions
As compared to realistic questions, hypothetical questions are always a source of pleasure and recreation for us. They can take us to an imaginative and enjoyable scenario. They compel us to use our cognitive abilities to answer such questions.
Sometimes we meet our friends and family after a long period. After a few formal greetings, we don’t know how to keep the conversation going.
So to solve this trouble, we struggled a lot to prepare a unique list of hypothetical questions for our lovely readers.
We assure you that these amazing and unique hypothetical questions can ignite interesting and charming discussions with your friends and family members.
Do not forget to rotate these below-elaborated categories of such questions among your social circle to let them enjoy happy discussions.
What Are Hypothetical Questions?
Hypothetical questions are not based on facts and figures. They are about supposed situations and scenarios. They have nothing to do with real circumstances.
We express our inner feelings, emotions, and ideas unconsciously while answering these questions. An amusing and enjoyable environment comes into being while asking and answering such questions.
Best Hypothetical Questions
People are always in search of the best while buying or doing anything. We also managed to collect the best hypothetical questions for our great readers to incite interesting and exciting discussions.
1. What would you dream about tonight if you were the one in charge of your dreams?
2. If you could choose your gender, which would you choose?
3. What would you prefer to do if you were on death row but you could choose any execution method as long as it was quick?
4. Which subject would you teach if you become a high school teacher?
5. What question would you ask from your future self from 2040?
6. What would you do if you had the power to increase your lifespan by twenty years by leaving a stranger to die?
7. Every day, you see ten new things in your backyard. Which letter would you prefer if all of them began with the same one?
8. If you had full knowledge of any five things, what would it be?
9. Are you interested in visiting Jurassic Park if it were real?
10. If you could only own one luxury item that you could never sell, what would it be?
11. Suppose you went deaf, what would be the one sound you would miss most?
12. Do you prefer to know a lot about little or a little about a lot?
13. In a perfect world, what would you do differently and how would it change things?
14. Which name and identity would you choose if you were a WWE wrestler?
15. Do you think you would accept $100K to spend one week without food or sleep in a dark room – with one other person?
16. If you have the power to choose your age and could stay that age forever. What would you choose?
17. Can humans defeat aliens?
18. In your ideal world, where would you like to live?
19. Are you willing to risk your life to save a stranger’s life?
20. Which city would you live in and what would you do if you were guaranteed a living wage?
21. What show or event would you attend if you could have tickets for you and as many guests as you like?
22. How would you change the country if you were president today?
23. What disaster would you choose to face if you had to face a massive natural disaster?
24. Imagine having your own reality TV show. Then how would it feel?
25. What would you choose if you could have a chef, a housekeeper, or a chauffeur for a year?
26. One last time, if you could only say something to one person, what would it be and to whom?
27. What if something were offered to you which would erase your body’s need for sleep?
28. Would you live 100 more years if you could?
29. If you could take a sci-fi novel or movie and turn it into a reality, what would it look like?
30. If you knew you’d be happy in a third-world country, would you give up your first-world perks?
31. Do you want to live to be 100 and remember nothing, or do you want to die sooner and retain your memories?
32. You can time travel. What one event would you like to go back and witness?
33. If you became famous, would you enjoy the limelight or miss your privacy?
34. If you could wake up tomorrow and have gained one ability, what would it be and why?
35. If you were told you have a terminal illness, how would you take the news?
36. You are offered an accurate prediction of where you would be in 20 years time. You won’t have the ability to alter the future that they told you. Would you choose to hear it?
37. Which of the happiest day of your life would you choose to relive if you could?
Random Hypothetical Questions
It often happens that you don’t pre-plan for asking hypothetical questions. Any random idea comes into your mind and you ask a random hypothetical question from your friend. You can also share these hypothetical questions examples with your friends for happy discussions.
1. If you could celebrate only one holiday every year, what would it be?
2. If you could time travel, would you go forward or back in time?
3. If you only had a week left to live, what are some things you would do?
4. Is there a purpose to driving on parkways and parking in driveways?
5. Is a museum more exciting or would you rather go to a lost city?
6. If all your wishes came true, what would you do next?
7. What would you prefer to do in a week in New York City or Los Angeles?
8. If you knew you were going to go blind in 2 months, what would you do? What would you want to travel and see?
9. If you could opt to be born at another time, when would you be born?
10. How would your life change if you knew the date of your death?
11. If your home was on fire and you only had time to grab 3 things, what would they be?
12. If you didn’t do what you do, what would you do?
13. As you arrive at the Pearly Gates in Heaven, what would you like God to say to you?
14. If you could create a place to hide, what would it look like? Where would it be?
15. If you could learn the answer to any one question, what would you ask?
16. Would you change your job at your current employer or company if the salary you receive is the same?
17. In other words, you have everything you wanted. Now what?
18. Which one of Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter would you choose for the rest of your life?
19. If you could be really good at something you currently don’t know how to do, what would it be?
20. How would your life change if you won the lottery?
21. If you could live in any era, which would it be and why?
22. Where would you go if it is past midnight and you don’t to go home just yet?
23. If you could have chosen your own name, what would you have picked?
24. What would you buy if you are given a random $1000 from a really generous millionaire?
25. If you could change the world, how would you?
26. If you knew for certain that the existence of God is true, would you change anything about how you’re living your life?
27. What would you do if you only have twenty-four hours left to live?
28. Hypothetically, you are given a choice to live out the rest of your life with pure happiness or live unhappily forever and never die. Which do you choose?
29. If you were a superhero (and you are), what would be your superpower?
30. If you could choose on, would you rather be famous or rich?
31. If you were going to die tomorrow, how would you spend today?
32. What movie/TV show/video game/book series do you wish had a sequel or prequel made about it?
33. If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
Funny Hypothetical Questions
Life becomes the most beautiful when you spend it with smiles and laughter. Providing fun to our readers is our top priority. That’s why we collected a superb bundle of funny hypothetical questions.
1. If a fly doesn’t have wings, would it be considered a walk?
2. How would you react if God sneezes?
3. Do you have a fantasy creature you’d like to see come to life?
4. It’s not clear why there aren’t B batteries.
5. When a group of cats jumps on each other, is it still called a dog pile?
6. How would you design an abomination if you were responsible for product development for a large fast-food chain?
7. You’re a mad scientist. Which experiment would you conduct if money and ethics weren’t a factor?
8. Are you reincarnated into an animal with a personality similar to yours? What species are you?
9. Imagine that you are a superhero, who would be your sidekick, and what powers will you choose to have?
10. What if a child doesn’t sleep during nap time? Are they guilty of resisting rest?
11. Do hyenas laugh even when they are being killed?
12. If zombies were to affect human civilization, what weapon would you choose?
13. Which of the seven dwarves would you be? Are you sleepy, grumpier, happier, sneezy, dopey, bashful, or doggone?
14. Do you feel ill at ease going out to see a movie by yourself?
15. Would you replace burping sounds with another sound if you could change the sounds your body makes?
16. Who would you pick if you had to have s#x with a cartoon character?
17. Which pirate name would you choose if you were one?
18. Would you use the ability to be invisible but fart loudly every few minutes in some way?
19. What would you buy your girlfriend as an apology if she were a florist and chocolate did not exist?
20. Which animal would be the cutest if it was the size of a hamster?
21. For $35,000 USD, would you go for three months without washing, brushing your teeth, or using deodorant?
22. In your opinion, which tree type would you be, and why?
23. Is it possible to tell whether it is partly cloudy or partly sunny?
24. If you have to choose an animal one of the size of a chihuahua, which animal would like to choose?
25. Imagine you are the opposite s#x for a day. How do you spend your time?
26. If you had a sock stuffed in your mouth, do you think you could get it out without using your hands or feet?
27. In a scenario where you had to be haunted by a ghost for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
28. If you had to choose between friendship or a relationship which one would you choose?
29. If you could have a drink at a fictional bar, where would you choose to go?
30. What causes our feet to smell and our noses to run?
31. Would a turtle with no shell be homeless or naked?
32. If you had the ability to time travel, where would you go?
33. Would you rather have a clone of yourself or an identical twin?
34. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
35. If humans lost the ability to see all color except one, which color would you want to survive?
Weird Hypothetical Questions
To ask a hypothetical question is something weird in itself. However, they lead you to think out of your shell and comfort zone. They compel you to think about unbelievable things and situations. Here is a fantastic collection of weird hypothetical questions to take you to the land of fantasy.
1. How would you obtain extra lives if they were real?
2. Would you change how you live your life if you could re-spawn at home after dying (like in a video game)?
3. Which five famous people, living or dead, would you want at your imaginary dinner party?
4. How would you describe yourself if you were a food?
5. If someone paid you a certain amount each month to give up your mobile phone, would you give it up?
6. You’ve sold your soul to the devil, what did you sell it for?
7. If you could normalize anything weird, what would you do?
8. What kind of monster would you want to be if you had to be one night a month?
9. As you read your favorite sci-fi movie or novel, how much better would the world be if technology were as it was 200 years ago?
10. Would you force the marriage of a princess of one kingdom to the prince of another’s stop a disastrous war between kingdoms?
11. What would you do if you woke up one morning with wings?
12. If you discovered that you were actually a hybrid of humans and aliens, what abilities would you like to have?
13. Who would you listen to as a constant companion throughout your entire life?
14. What would you like to see growing on trees?
15. Having won the lottery, you will be able to eat whatever you want for the rest of your life. What is it?
16. If you could know the truth behind any secret or mystery, which would it be?
17. Do you think that you’d stitch something together by hand if you didn’t have a sewing machine, or do you think you’d wear a robe made from curtains?
18. What would you want to be associated with if everyone knew you by a particular scent?
19. If you could live till you were 90 and either have the mind or body of a 30-yr-old, which would you choose and why?
20. If you could “steal” 20 years of extra life by letting a stranger die, would you do it?
21. Your roommate hung a giant U.S. flag on the wall that occupies the most space in the living room. What will you do?
22. If you had to lose 2 limbs (whole legs or arms), which 2 would you choose?
23. What would you do first if you suddenly found yourself homeless, broke, but invisible?
24. If you could kill one person to end world hunger, would you do it?
25. If you had to wear one set of clothes for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
26. Which two limbs would you rather lose if you had to lose two?
27. If you could cook one meal flawlessly, and everything else was garbage, what one meal would you pick?
28. If animals could talk and communicate with humans, would you still eat them?
29. If you could choose any historical figure to haunt a current world leader, who would you choose?
30. If you could travel 50 years into the future and never return, would you do it?
31. If all the politicians of your country had to compete in a reality TV show of some kind, what kind of show would you create for them?
32. What would you do if you found out you were living in a Truman Show-type world, where everything was fake and for TV?
33. Do you think you’d be able to pull a sock out of your mouth without using your hands or feet?
Interesting Hypothetical Questions
Interesting discussions can help you in spending sweet and memorable time with your valued ones. The same goes for the interesting hypothetical questions. These hypothetical questions can urge you to do attractive and engaging discussions.
1. If every time you entered a room, you had entrance music. What song would you pick?
2. There you are, out with a bunch of people and the discussion bores you. How would you change it?
3. If you could make a fragrance of your own, what scent would you choose? What name would you give it?
4. If you were told that there were 1 billion stars in the universe, you would believe them, but if you were told there was wet paint on a wall, you would have to touch it to be sure?
5. How will you gain the trust of animals if you know they are plotting against you? Which animal would be your first choice?
6. What would a prison planet look like for crooked politicians if you could design it?
7. What design would you choose for a full-body tattoo if you were forced to get it by law?
8. If you had to wear a mask for the rest of your life, what type of mask would you choose?
9. What is the first thing you would say to your parents if you could time travel and meet them before they were born?
10. If you lived to 500 years old, how would your life be different?
11. In the case of transformer reincarnation, what type of vehicle would you become?
12. Is there anything you would do differently if you knew no one would judge you?
13. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
14. Could you imagine yourself as one of these animated characters, and which would it be?
15. As a vampire, how would you style your hair if you did not have a reflection?
16. Who do you think would be the first animal to fly if wings were attached to it?
17. What would happen to the world if people couldn’t lie?
18. If you were offered a pill that would enhance your intelligence while also taking off all your hair, would you take it?
19. What would you change about an embarrassing moment if you could go back in time?
20. If you could make one thing legal and one thing illegal, what would you do?
21. What would you say if you could send yourself a ten-second message from ten years ago?
22. Which one of your fears will you instantly overcome if given the power to?
23. If you had the power to erase one thing from existence forever along with all your memories of it, what would you pick?
24. You receive a power to grant a single wish to another person. Who would you grant the wish to? Why?
25. A person with multiple personalities is threatening to kill himself. If so, would you consider it a hostage situation?
26. If you could clone yourself, would you?
27. What musical instrument would you prefer to play beautifully if you could choose anyone?
28. You are given five years offer of free, unlimited services for one of the following: Masseuse, chauffeur or a good cook. Which one would you choose?
29. One day, you’re walking in the woods, and you come across a suitcase with 1 million dollars in it. You open it up and enclosed is a note that says, “don’t.” Would you still take it?
30. If you were able to find out when you’re going to die and how you’re going to die, would you want to know?
31. If you could go back in time, what event would you change?
32. How would you describe your life so far in 20 words or fewer?
33. You’re asked to write a novel. What would it be about?
Hard Hypothetical Questions
It often becomes hard to answer hypothetical questions. However, if the questions are already hard, how can you answer them then? Spare a few moments to check these hard hypothetical questions and find yourself in a challenging situation.
1. If you could cure all disease forever by killing one innocent child, would you do it?
2. If your only options were to live in jail for the rest of your life or die now, which would you choose?
3. If you were trapped on a desert island and could only bring three things, what would they be?
4. If the world was going to die out, but you could sacrifice yourself to save it, would you?
5. Would you pick me up if I called you late at night?
6. What would you rather plunge into, a swimming pool full of piranhas, or a shark-filled pool?
7. Would you rather have a horrible scar across your face or lose 15 points of intelligence?
8. If you had to choose between having your mother in your life or your lover, who would you choose?
9. If you had the power to gain 20 years of extra life but had to leave a stranger to die, would you?
10. If everyone on Earth jumped at once, what would happen?
11. You’re driving a car on a stormy night, and you pass by three people waiting for a ride. One is a friend who saved your life, one is someone experiencing a medical emergency, and one is the love of your life. You only have one seat open in your car, who do you take?
12. If you were featured on a dating show, how would you ask questions?
13. Would you rather talk all the time or not at all?
14. What part of a car would you be if you were one?
15. Would you rather marry someone you hate or kill someone you love?
16. What two or three things would you do if time stopped for 24 hours?
17. If you had two weeks free to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
18. Are you a believer in fate or destiny?
19. If you could live forever would you want to?
20. What would you prefer to stay in, a penthouse or private beach?
21. A company that you’ve always wanted to work for has fallen on hard times. Regardless, they offer you a job at reduced pay. Would you take the job?
22. If you could choose between flowers every week and diamonds every two years, which would you choose?
23. A gun is held against you and you’re asked what is for not pulling the trigger. What will you say?
24. Is it better to hold your hand for four hours continuously every single day than to never touch it again?
25. What has your past love life been like? Do you think it was true love, puppy love, or lust?
26. What language would you use to express your love?
27. Earth has been taken over by aliens, and humans have been put in zoos. How would you like your zoo enclosure to look?
28. If you had to choose, would you rather support your partner’s dream of being an influencer, or would you rather your partner be unemployed?
29. If you had to choose between marrying someone who never did the dishes the way you liked it or not marrying at all, which would you choose?
30. Would you rather have all our arguments live on Instagram, or use the Internet never again?
Good Hypothetical Questions
Can hypothetical questions be good? This question often revolves in the minds of many people. You can find the answer to this question by checking our collection of good hypothetical questions.
1. What skill would you learn instantly if you could choose any in the world?
2. How would you spend your first day as president if you were to be elected?
3. You suspect that your neighbors may be abusing their child, do you mind your own business or call the police?
4. What would the world be like if the land was all connected?
5. What would you do differently if you could start this year over?
6. If a family member needed a kidney and you were the only match, would you give one up?
7. Which name would you use for your bar or coffee shop, and how would it stand out from other competitors?
8. You are given a chance to relive your last year. Will you change any of the decisions you had made?
9. Is it possible for you to survive if food shipments completely ceased?
10. Which age would you choose to go back to if you could go back in time for a month?
11. You are given two options after you die. Either wander on Earth as a ghost for eternity or find out what comes next in the afterlife. Which do you choose?
12. You receive the power to grant a wish to another person. Who would you give the wish to?
13. If you knew with 100% certainty that the world is a simulation, how would you change the way you’re living?
14. It’s Comic-Con, and you have a cosplay that looks so real, you freak everyone out. What do people call you?
15. If advertisements didn’t exist, do you think the world would be different?
16. Would you rather be an immortal but is unhappy or live only for fifty years of incredible happiness?
17. If you were granted all knowledge in one skill, which skill would you choose to become an expert on?
18. If everyone was mentally and physically incapable of lying, how would that change the world?
19. You are given a million dollars to spend, but the catch is that you die in 7 days. How would you use that money?
20. If you could make people believe that anything is possible, how would you do it?
21. What if you had the possibility of raising one aspect of yourself (beauty, intelligence, confidence) but had to lower another aspect despite the same degree?
22. Would you rather have to say everything that comes to your mind or never speak again?
23. If you could have multiple personalities, what would you want your alter ego(s) to be?
24. If you could make one law in the world, what would it be?
25. If the average life expectancy changed to 500 years old, how would you change the way you’re living?
26. Which major corporation would you choose to run if you were CEO for a year and what changes would you initiate?
27. Do you think the world would be different if it were connected like it was with Pangea?
28. If you could create your own country with no limits on how it functions, what kind of government structure would it have and why?
29. If we discovered the secret to stopping the ageing process, would you want to use it or not?
30. If you were a famous artist, which painting would you recreate? Why?
31. What will your country look like in ten years’ time? What about fifty years’ time? How will it have changed socially, politically, or technologically?
32. If robots became sentient and seemed as alive and as real as human beings, would you campaign for their equal rights?
Crazy Hypothetical Questions
Hypothetical questions are mostly based upon crazy situations and suppositions. As they are far away from real happenings, they create humorous and appealing scenarios. Here are crazy hypothetical questions for our readers to let them spend their time joyfully.
1. What if you became invisible for a day. Where would you like to go?
2. What TV show would you pick if you had to live there for one week?
3. You have the power to gain twenty years of extra life by leaving a stranger to death, would you do it?
4. During the zombie apocalypse, you can choose three companions. What would be their occupations?
5. If you were in prison, would you focus on exercising or reading books?
6. If you could live in anyone’s head for 15 minutes, whose would you choose to live in?
7. If you never had to sleep again, what would you do with the extra time?
8. If you were given the opportunity, would you go cryogenically frozen?
9. If someone offered you $10,000 every time they punched you in the face, how many times would you want to be hit?
10. If humans lost the ability to see all colors except one, which one would you want to keep?
11. Which item would you stockpile if you found out they were going to stop selling it?
12. If you sneezed when you orgasmed or sneezed when you orgasmed, which would you prefer?
13. If you could bring back one person to life, who would it be?
14. If you were able to sell your soul to the devil, what would you sell it for?
15. What would you do if you had the power to be invisible?
16. How would you wield your power as a superhero?
17. If you had to be woken up by the same piece of music every day of your life, which music would you choose?
18. What would you teach your pet if it could speak? Which phrase would you like to see it say?
19. What eccentricities would you indulge in if you were wealthy beyond your wildest dreams?
20. You can transport one furious elephant into any point in history, where would you put it?
21. What kind of power would you invent that no superhero has ever used?
22. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
23. If you were a character in a fantasy role-playing game, who out of your friends or family would you recruit for your party?
24. It’s 1500 and you don’t own anything and are without clothes. What do you do to prove you’re from the future?
25. If you could own a billion-dollar company that doesn’t yet exist, what would the company do?
26. What animal body part or skill would you like to have? Wings? A tail? The ability to shed your skin?
27. You have gone missing and now your family and friends realize that you have joined a cult. What kind of cult is it?
28. What kind of apocalypse would you choose: zombies, an asteroid, or alien invasion?
29. Would you rather grant romantic wishes yourself or be granted them by someone else?
30. What holiday would you make if you had the power to do so, and what month would it fall on the calendar?
31. What animal would you like if you could shrink any animal to the size of a chihuahua?
Hypothetical Questions for Scenario Game
You may notice many hypothetical situation questions in different TV shows and programs. They bring fun and pleasure to all. We enjoy such situations a lot. You can also create such an environment at home by asking these hypothetical scenario questions.
1. If you were king/queen of the world and could make any rule, what would it be?
2. If time machines existed, what would be the first thing you’d do?
3. If you were a superhero with no super powers what would your name be?
4. If your sheets had to be made of deli meats, what meat would want them made of?
5. What laws would you abolish if you could? What laws would you create?
6. If extra lives were a thing in the real world, how would you get them?
7. If you had to pick a historical era to live in, which one would it be and why?
8. If you could live in any country in the world, which one would it be?
9. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what food would it be?
10. If you had to join a war, which one would it be and why?
11. If your house had a theme song, what would it be?
12. What do you think the future will look like? What changes do you think we will see in the next 50 years?
13. What do you believe is the most important invention in history? Why?
14. If you could be a character from any movie, who would it be and why?
15. If you had to change one thing about yourself what would it be?
16. If you could speak to one person from history, who would it be and why?
17. If you were a celebrity for one day what would your name be?
18. If you were an animal at the zoo, which animal would you be?
19. If you could rename any city in the world but couldn’t change it’s location or history, which city would you rename?
20. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would your life be like?
21. If you were a dictator of a small country, what crazy dictator things would you do?
22. If you could only view one website for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
23. Which person would you like to see most? name one reason.
24. If you were a character in any book, who would it be and why?
25. What would be your names for the seasons? (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter).
26. If you were a transformer, what vehicle would you turn into?
27. If you were a zombie, what famous person’s body would you take over?
28. If someone left you a cottage somewhere in the countryside in their will, where would you want the cottage to be located?
29. If you could choose what super power you’d want, which one would it be?
30. If your life was a sitcom, who would play the main character in it? You or someone else.
31. If you could erase one bad memory from your mind, what would it be?
32. If you had to live in a castle, which one would it be and why?
33. What would you ask for if you knew the answer was yes?
Hypothetical Questions for Couples
Couples love to do different cute activities to spend an amazing time. In your loving activities and games, also include our collection of fun hypothetical questions for couples and get the best results.
1. Imagine you had s#x with your partner’s sibling. How would you handle the situation?
2. The night before your wedding, you learn your partner is cheating on you. How would you react?
3. Imagine you cheated on your partner. You felt extremely horrible the morning after and are convinced that you’d never do it again. Would you confess it to your partner anyway?
4. Imagine you fell in love with your partner’s best friend. How would you break it to them?
5. What would you do if your partner begged you to get a strange tattoo of their face on your arm?
6. If you and your partner were stuck on a deserted island together and there was only one slice of pizza left. Would you give it to them or would you secretly eat it yourself?
7. Assume that you told your partner you would stay indoors and then crashed into them at a party. How would you react?
8. If your partner’s life were a novel for you to write, what would be its title?
9. If you were to kiss one of your partner’s friends, who would it be?
10. If you could have supreme knowledge of one thing, what would it be?
11. If you drunk call your ex and he hears the entire conversation, your current partner will certainly hear everything. What do you do about the mess?
12. Imagine your parents walk in on you while you’re having s#x with your partner. What would you do? How would you tell them?
13. If your partner had the opportunity to kiss their favourite singer, would you give them the concert pass?
14. If you developed superpowers and were sworn to keep them a secret from everybody. Would you reveal it to your partner anyway?
15. If you could go back in time, you might be able to meet your partner again. How would you do things differently?
16. Would you rather marry your ex or let your partner marry theirs?
17. If you could relive this year and change one thing, what would you change?
18. If at all your partner had a medical condition because of which they couldn’t have s#x with you, would you still be with them?
19. What if someone offered you Rs 100 crore? Would you break up with your partner?
20. How would you spend the day if you could trade places with your partner?
21. If you could permanently eliminate one person from your partner’s life, who would it be and why?
22. Consider the possibility that you and your partner are married. You’re robbed one day, and you lose all your money. Do you still want to be together?
23. Imagine you could change one thing about your partner. What would it be?
24. Imagine your partner murdered someone. Would you save them from going behind bars?
25. Who would you permanently remove from your partner’s life if you could and why?
26. Imagine you love your partner to bits but the s#x isn’t good enough. Would you tell them?
27. Which social media app of your partner would you use if you could access it without them knowing?
28. You have the power to change anything about your partner. Then, what would it be?
29. What if your partner gets amnesia? Would you still be with them if they let you go?
30. If your celebrity crush asked you out, would you dump your partner?
31. What would you do if your partner had the chance to kiss their favorite singer? Will you give the concert pass to him/her?
32. Imagine you were given superpowers and swore to keep them secret from everyone. Would you still tell your partner about it?
33. Imagine you and your partner were stranded on a deserted island together with a single slice of pizza remaining. Would you give it to them or eat it secretly?
Hypothetical Questions for Friends
Friends are the most loving creature on earth. It is always great fun to spend time with them. Do you want to make your time memorable with your friends? Then use these hypothetical questions to ask friends and save beautiful memories.
1. You’ve time-traveled back to the year 1500 with no clothes or possessions. How do you prove you’re from the future?
2. Would you be cryogenically frozen if given the opportunity?
3. If you were a pirate, what would be your name?
4. There are three celebrities you can kiss, one to marry, and one to murder. Who are they?
5. You’re the sixth member of the spice girls, what is your spice handle?
6. If you were wealthy beyond your wildest dreams, what eccentricities would you indulge in?
7. If you cheated on your girlfriend or boyfriend but knew you would never do it again, would you confess?
8. If you could speak in any accent for the rest of your life. What would it be?
9. If you could go on a TV quiz show, which one would it be and how would you get on?
10. What fictional bar would you like to have a drink in?
11. You and your partner are in love and happy but are having extreme financial problems. An attractive stranger comes along and offers you all the money you need in exchange for a night alone with your husband or wife. Would you make the trade?
12. You’re a mad scientist. What experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
13. If you could be a candy bar, which one would you be and why?
14. You’re outside a bank when a robber runs outside. He passes you $10,000 to keep quiet. You’re guaranteed no repercussions. Would you keep it?
15. If you could teach your pet a phrase? What would you want it to say?
16. What fantasy creature would you like to bring to life?
17. You’re out with a group of people and the conversation bores you. What would you say to change it?
18. If you found a friendly alien in the woods, what would you do?
19. If you could go back in time, what event would you want to witness?
20. Who would you get to write the national anthem for your country?
21. Who’d win in a fight between two half-sized Bruce Lees and one full-sized Mike Tyson?
22. If you went to prison, would you focus on physical fitness or reading books?
23. You can choose one celebrity to kiss, one to marry, and one to kill. Who are they?
24. You’re the ruler of a new country, what do you call it?
25. Would you rather wear clothes 2 sizes too big or 2 sizes too small?
26. If you had to live in a TV show for one week, which show would you choose?
27. You’ve gone missing and your family and friends discover that you’ve joined a cult. What type of cult is it?
28. You can pick three companions during the zombie apocalypse. What would be their professions?
29. If you could only speak one word for the rest of the day. What would it be?
30. What product would you stockpile if you discovered they were going to stop selling?
31. You have the task to get the cashier to give you a weird look. What three things would you buy at a grocery store?
32. If you could make it compulsory for players to drink alcohol before they play. What sport would be the funniest?
Hypothetical Questions for Boyfriend
You can not ask the same questions to all the members of your social circle. They must vary from one person to another. If you are in search of hypothetical questions for boyfriend, then you are at right place. Check them out and have fun!
1. If you had $200 to spend on something special just for me, what would you buy?
2. If I went missing, my body never recovered, would you move on or devote your life to looking for me? If you did move on, how long would you wait?
3. What would you prefer, getting matching tattoos or getting a tattoo with my name in a secret spot?
4. If you could spend a day with anyone, who would it be and why?
5. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your life, me, or the future, what would you want to know?
6. If I wanted a puppy for my birthday, would you adopt a purebred from a breeder or a mix from a shelter?
7. What do you prefer, knowing my romantic fantasy or telling yours?
8. If your favorite celebrity confessed her love for you, would you dump me to date her?
9. Would you dump me for ten million dollars? Twenty million?
10. If a genie granted you one wish, would you use it on me?
11. If you had to kill ten innocent people in order to save my life, would you?
12. What would you prefer, being blindfolded or me wearing a blindfold?
13. If you had to choose between only giving oral or only receiving oral for the rest of our relationship, which would you choose?
14. What would I learn about you if I had the opportunity to speak with someone who disliked you?
15. If I was abducted by aliens, how long would you wait for me to come back before you started dating again?
16. If there was a zombie apocalypse, would you keep me around, even if it meant it would lower your own chances of survival?
17. If I murdered someone, would you help me cover up the crime?
18. If you could marry someone famous, who’d it be?
19. If there was an incident that turned me into a hideous monster, would you still want to have s#x with me?
20. If you found out I was secretly a robot that had become sentient and had her own thoughts and feelings, would you continue dating me?
21. What would you choose if you had to choose between a great friendship and an average relationship?
22. If I had a medical problem that made it impossible for us to have s#x, would you still want to be with me?
23. What would you smell if you were constantly surrounded by one aroma, aside from your normal scent, that you and everyone else could smell?
24. If we were stuck on a deserted island together, would you give me the last of our food or would you secretly eat it yourself?
25. If I had the opportunity to sleep with my favorite singer, would you give me a free pass or would you want me all to yourself?
26. If I asked you to give up your dog or your cat for me, because I was allergic to them, would you?
27. If you could live forever, would you, even though I’d die of old age?
28. If I decided that I never wanted to shave any part of my body ever again, would you still sleep with me?
29. If you could literally take a bullet for me (in a vital organ, like the heart), would you be able to do it?
30. If you had a time machine, which moment of our relationship would you want to go back to and relive?
Hypothetical Questions for Girlfriend
You need to be truly careful while selecting anything for your girlfriend. In case you want to ask anything indirectly from your girlfriend, take help from these hypothetical questions for girlfriend and find suitable answers.
1. Would you be able to manage multiple boyfriends simultaneously?
2. Could we still be together if we had only one day left? What should we do?
3. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could relive one day in your life? Which one and why?
4. If we were stranded together on a desert island, what would we do?
5. If you could give a nickname to your partner for one month. What would it be?
6. If you could read my mind, what would you do? How would you use it? Good or evil?
7. If you could stop my face and my body from aging, would you, or would you rather watch me grow old with you?
8. If your mother forced you to choose between having her in your life and having me in your life, would you choose me or her?
9. Would you break up with me if you were offered $10 million? Can you accept it? Is there a specific amount you would accept if not?
10. If you were turned into your boyfriend for a day, what would you do?
11. If you could erase the memories of a past lover who broke your heart, would you do it?
12. If you were guaranteed an honest answer to one question, what would you ask, and to whom?
13. If you had cheated on your partner and felt terrible about it and knew you wouldn’t do it again, would you confess?
14. If you had the power to read my mind, would you use it without my permission?
15. If you could save your partner’s life by killing ten innocent people, would you do it?
16. If you developed superpowers and were sworn to keep them a secret to keep me safe, would you tell me anyway?
17. Think about the scenario where you fall in love with your partner’s best friend. How would you break it to them?
18. If you were to release your own fragrance, what would it smell like and what would you call it?
19. If I asked you to murder someone for me, would you go through with it?
20. What would you prefer to receive as a good-bye text or a good-night text?
21. Suppose your partner had murdered someone. What would you do if they were going to be put behind bars?
22. When you have a very busy schedule, how do you manage your sexual life?
23. How would you prefer to be said goodbye through a kiss or leaving you to sleep?
24. If you could go to jail for something that I did, so that I would be able to keep living my life, would you?
25. Think about what it’s like to have s#x with your partner. You accidentally call them by another name. What would you do to fix things?
26. Do you regret anything you did or didn’t do in your last relationship?
27. If I begged you to get a ridiculous looking tattoo of my face, would you go through with it?
28. Would you go to jail if you had the option to so that your partner could continue living their lives?
Hypothetical Questions for Adults
When your reach adulthood, then your thoughts, requirements, and desires change automatically. You lose interest in your previous favorite things. Try these hypothetical questions for adults to know about their preferences.
1. Which one would you rather be with if you were the only species left on earth, turtles or snakes?
2. What would be more romantic? A make-out session in an elevator or a taxicab?
3. Which would you prefer, a committed relationship or friendship with benefits?
4. If you could never wear sweatpants again, would you rather wear sequins forever?
5. If you were restrained, would you rather do it or be restrained?
6. Would you prefer to sleep naked?
7. If you had to marry a Disney prince or princess, which would you choose?
8. Would you prefer to hold hands with someone or have a hand placed on your back?
9. Will you exchange your beauty for more lives?
10. Which one would you rather become, a creature of fantasy or becoming a ghost?
11. If you can go back to your high school days, what question will you ask your first crush this time?
12. If you had to choose, would you rather be with a stranger or with your platonic best friend?
13. If you had to choose to be born as someone else and live their life, who would you choose and why?
14. If a zombie plague were to happen, will you eat your best friend if you become one?
15. If you were to have s#x anywhere, would you prefer that it be “in public” or secret?
16. If you were to make out with someone at a funeral or a nightclub, what would you choose?
17. If you choose to become a billionaire or eat without gaining weight, which one would it be?
18. What would you rather be called, overly emotional or cold?
19. Would you rather spend the rest of your life traveling to only one city or never leaving your home state?
20. What would you prefer, walking around the house in underwear or without it?
21. What would you like better, the lights on or the lights off?
22. If you were being given a chance to have a celebrity actor chauffeur, who would it be?
23. Would you rather spank someone or spank yourself?
24. If you loved someone, but they didn’t like you back, what would you do?
25. Would you rather give or receive a lap dance?
26. Which scenarios from a movie will you die to experience in the real world?
27. Would you rather accidentally share nudes with your parents or a stranger?
28. If you had to choose between pulling your hair and smacking your butt, which would you prefer?
29. What would you rather have, finding your beloved or becoming a millionaire?
30. Which are 3 things that you’d do if you had all the time and money in the world?
31. Imagine going to the shower with your boy crush from high school. What would you do?
Hypothetical Questions for Kids
Kids are always very genius creatures. Most of their talents are hidden. You can not make any statements with acuity about them. You can get access to the thoughts and feelings of your kids by using these hypothetical questions for kids.
1. Which would you prefer to visit, a beach or a national park?
2. How about sleeping next to someone who rolls over a lot in their sleep or someone who talks in their sleep?
3. Which would you prefer to read, yourself or someone else?
4. Would you change how you live your life if life was like a video game where you respawn back at home after dying?
5. If you were to sleep next to someone who snores or farts in their sleep, what would you prefer to be?
6. Imagine that you had the option of eating either ice cream or pizza for an entire year. If so, what would it be?
7. Which would you prefer to ride, a camel or a horse?
8. Would you prefer to slide down the slide or jump on the trampoline?
9. Which would you prefer to protect, an alien or an endangered species?
10. What would you prefer, a shooting star or a rainbow?
11. If you could have either the ability to fly or disappear, which would you choose?
12. Which room would you prefer for sleeping in your room or your parent’s room?
13. What do you think would happen if it was somehow proved there was no god and every religion is pointless?
14. If you were to become a fashion icon someday, which adjective do you want to stand out for?
15. Do you wish to be a great dancer or singer?
16. If you have the choice to transport one furious elephant anywhere in history, where would you place it?
17. How would you feel if you got to choose between a shark’s head and a human body?
18. What would you prefer to sleep in a pitch-black room or with some nightlight?
19. Which would you prefer to visit, the Eiffel Tower or Buckingham Palace?
20. Which would be more fun, putting up Christmas decorations or preparing dinner?
21. If you were to eat your last meal on planet earth, who would you share it with?
22. If you could domesticate one wild animal, which animal would you choose?
23. If you could sleep beside either a skunk or a pig, which would you choose?
24. If you could decide between staying up late and going to bed early, what would be your preference?
25. What would be your first choice, to have three eyes or three ears?
26. Would you rather visit Hawaii Volcano National Park or Glacier National Park?
27. If you could see either a dinosaur or a dragon, what would you prefer to see?
28. How would you feel if you slept in a dirty or noisy room?
29. If you could be either math or musical genius, which would you prefer?
30. Which would you prefer to spill on your clothing, a drink, or food?
31. If the earth will have a single color, which one should it be?
32. Imagine you were to enter a famous person’s body, who would it be?
33. Are you willing to exchange the things you have right now with your sibling?
34. If you’re adopted, what was your first reaction when you found out?
5 Tips for Choosing Hypothetical Questions
Hypothetical questions are always a source of fun, enjoyment, pleasure, and amusement for all. Those who ask the questions and those who answer the questions equally enjoy the lovely environment.
If you are in search of further hypothetical questions to ask, then we are going to share five amazing tips with our readers. We bet these questions can help in initiating interesting discussions with your worthy fellows.
Full of Fun
This questioning game is performed for the sake of relaxation and peace. Always generate such questions which put the participants in amazing and appealing situation.
Make the memories memorable for all the participants and viewers of the game.
Your created hypothetical questions must urge the participants to think deeply. These thought-provoking hypothetical questions can give food to the thoughts and ideas of your friends.
Participants should not take these questions lightly rather they should take them as a mental exercise.
Full of Fantasy
As hypothetical questions are based upon suppositions, so they must be able enough to take you to the world of fantasies. The realm of fantasies is always far sweeter than the world of realities.
Your fantastic hypothetical questions can lead you to interesting discussions.
Keep Audience in Mind
Do not forget to keep your audience in mind before compiling these hypothetical questions. Keep their gender, age, IQ level, interests, and inclinations in mind while arranging these questions.
If you neglect this important aspect, then you are going to spoil the taste of the game.
Hypothetical Questions about Life
Everybody has different views and opinions regarding life and its goals. You may have experienced that sometimes you want to ask something from your friend or sibling but don’t get enough courage.
To solve this problem, you can create hypothetical questions about life and ask them.
We hope these tips for hypothetical questions can help you in generating unique questions.
Final Thoughts on Hypothetical Questions
Let’s conclude all the discussion. We have shared a number of categories of hypothetical questions with our readers to let them spend time in an amazing and recreational manner.
Whenever, you are in the company of your friends and dear ones and have nothing to do, you can use our great collection of hypothetical questions. When you have nothing to say and nothing to do, these questions can help you in killing your time in the best possible way.
Interesting and amusing discussions can give birth to healthy relations. We bet these hypothetical questions can prove helpful in improving your relationships with your loved ones.
Do not forget to share these huge piles with your friends and family members. Believe us, these activities bring huge laughter and help you enjoying imaginative and unbelievable situations.
Have great fun with these hypothetical questions!
Waiting for your precious and worthy views regarding our efforts!