304 Embarrassing Questions to Ask Your Friends (Now)
You’re playing truth or dare with friends, and it turns to embarrassing questions.
You’ve heard of these questions so personal, they’re almost too embarrassing to ask.
But that’s the point, isn’t it? These questions are interesting precisely because they’re off-limits.
You might be thinking: I could never ask someone that!
But trust us, once you get started, you won’t be able to stop. Here is 300+ of the most embarrassing questions to ask your friends.
Most Embarrassing Questions to Ask
When it comes to embarrassing questions, it can be tough to know where to start. But don’t worry, we’re here to help with embarrassing questions list.
1. How many people have you kissed?
2. Do you cover your eyes during a scary part in a movie?
3. Have you ever picked your nose and ate it?
4. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
5. Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror?
6. What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower?
7. Have you ever farted in an elevator?
8. Did your parents ever give you the “birds and the bees” talk?
9. What is something you’ve done that could have gotten you in serious trouble?
10. Have you ever peed in the pool?
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
12. What is your worst habit?
13. After you’ve dropped a piece of food, what’s the longest time you’ve left it on the ground and then ate it?
14. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?
15. What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?
16. Have you ever walked into a wall?
17. Do you cheat when playing games?
18. Would you date someone significantly older than you? What age is the cut-off?
19. What was your most embarrassing moment in public?
20. Do you ever just stare at yourself in the mirror?
21. Have you ever farted loudly in class?
22. Have you ever lied to answer a truth question?
23. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
24. What’s the cheesiest thing you’ve said to someone?
25. Has your boyfriend or girlfriend ever embarrassed you?
26. What is your biggest pet peeve?
27. If you could go back in time in erase one thing you said or did, what would it be?
28. Have you ever farted and then blamed someone else?
29. Would you trade your sibling in for a million dollars?
30. Do you have a bad foot odor?
31. What ‘As seen on TV’ product do you secretly want to buy?
32. What do your favorite pajamas look like?
33. Have you ever posted something on social media that you regret?
34. What is the most childish thing that you still do?
35. What children’s movie could you watch over and over again?
36. Have you ever had lice?
37. Have you ever been arrested?
38. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
39. What’s your worst roommate/housemate story?
40. What is your go-to song for the shower?
41. Would you rather live with no internet or no A/C or heating?
42. If you could suddenly become invisible, what would you do?
43. Have you ever waved at someone thinking they saw you when really they didn’t? What did you do when you realized it?
44. What piece of clothing do people think makes them look super cool, but it actually looks terrible?
45. Do you own a pair of footie pajamas?
46. Do you drool in your sleep?
47. Would you rather be caught picking your nose or picking a wedgie?
48. What is your biggest fear?
49. Have you ever kept a library book?
50. Do you have any silly nicknames?
Embarrassing Truth Questions
In a truth or dare game, no more of surface-level questions that everyone asks. Let’s go deep. We all have these embarrassing truth questions on our minds, but are too afraid to voice.
1. How many pancakes have you eaten in a single sitting?
2. What is your favorite part of your body?
3. Have you ever accidentally hit something with your car?
4. Who is your crush right now?
5. When was the last time you cried, and why?
6. Have ever ripped clothing in an awkward place while you’ve been out in public?
7. If you had to eat a monkey, cat, or dog, which would you choose?
8. What are you most self-conscious about yourself?
9. What’s the one thing you do every morning you don’t want anyone to know?
10. If you could have a dinner party with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
11. Of your last 20 social media posts, how many were selfies?
12. Have you ever borrowed someone’s homework?
13. If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?
14. Where is the weirdest place you have gone to the bathroom?
15. What is your most embarrassing fart story?
16. If you were a tree, what type would you be and why?
17. Who was the first person you kissed?
18. What is your favorite season of the year?
19. Have you ever stalked someone on Instagram?
20. Describe your strangest dream?
21. How many times have you been in love?
22. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
23. Have you ever faked being sick?
24. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
25. What is the most immature thing you still do?
26. What was your first nickname?
27. If you could trade lives with one person in this room, who would it be?
28. Have you ever shoplifted?
29. What is one thing that you never want your parents to know about?
30. What is the one biggest regret you have?
31. What is something that only a couple of people know about you?
32. Have you ever told a secret you promised to keep?
33. When you fart, do you sit there or try to move away from it?
34. Do you pee in the shower?
35. How old were you when you found out how babies are made?
36. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done to impress a crush?
37. Have you ever publicly peed yourself?
38. If you could get surgery to look like any celebrity, who would it be?
39. If you could rob a bank and get away with it, would you?
40. Who is your current crush?
41. What is the longest you have worn the same pair of underwear?
Embarrassing Dare Questions
From silly dares to serious, there’s something here for everyone. Whether it’s a wild prank or just an awkward moment, embarrassing dares from your friends will make everyone crack up!
1. Belly dance, twerk or do the moonwalk in front of everyone.
2. Rub your armpits and then smell your fingers.
3. Hand over your phone to one of your besties, and let them send one text to anyone in your contact list.
4. Write a letter to your doctor describing an embarrassing rash you have, and post it on Facebook.
5. Go outside in the driveway and do the disco without music.
6. Go next door with a measuring cup and ask for a cup of sugar.
7. Eat a spoonful of mustard.
8. Call a car part store and tell them that you need a part for your Model T.
9. Open Facebook, go to the account of the first person you see, and like the last 20 posts.
10. Act like an animal of the group’s choosing.
11. Take a selfie with the toilet and post it online.
12. Lick a car tire.
13. Talk without closing your mouth.
14. Open your front door and loudly sing “Hallelujah!”
15. Open your front door and howl like a wolf for 30 seconds.
16. Remove your socks with your teeth.
17. Go outside and pretend you’re cutting the grass with an invisible mower.
18. Call your crush.
19. Take an embarrassing selfie and post it as your profile picture.
20. Call a pizza place and ask if they use cruelty-free wheat in their dough.
21. Talk to a pillow like it’s your crush.
22. Try putting your entire fist in your mouth!
23. Go outside and hug a mailbox for 2 minutes.
24. Use a brush like you’re talking into a microphone each time you speak.
25. Take another player on a piggyback ride!
26. Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
27. Let the person to your left do your makeup.
28. Quote or enact your favourite Bollywood celebrity!
29. Share an old picture from your FB album on your current timeline!
30. Blindfold someone and have them kiss three objects.
31. Squirt your face with a squirt gun continuously while talking.
32. Be blindfolded for the rest of the game.
33. See how many grapes you can stuff in your mouth.
34. Pose like a Victoria’s Secret model.
35. Spin around 10 times and try to walk straight.
36. Eat a raw egg.
37. Let the group choose three random things from the refrigerator and mix them together. Then you have to eat the mixture.
38. Hiccup in between each word.
39. Call Target and ask them if they deliver popcorn.
40. Stand up and do jumping jacks until your next turn.
41. Call McDonald’s and ask if they sell Whoppers.
42. Dig through the trash and name everything you find.
43. Dip your sock-covered feet in the toilet, and don’t dry them off for the rest of the game.
44. Wave a stranger on the road.
45. Sing like an Oprah singer.
46. Pick nose in public.
47. Go outside and sing the national anthem loudly.
48. Mimic your favorite Disney character.
49. Call your crush to confess your love.
50. Kiss the bottom of your friend’s shoe.
51. Burp the alphabet.
52. Draw on your face with permanent marker.
53. Lick a bike’s front tire.
54. Go live on Facebook and tell people a silly joke.
55. Eat a chunk of paper.
56. Eat a spoonful of a pickle.
57. Hug a tree and kiss its leaves.
58. Ask your neighbor for a cup of coffee.
59. Try to make a sound like a hungry dog.
60. Suck your thumb for fifteen minutes.
61. Call your mom and tell her how much you love smoking cigarettes.
62. Let people throw eggs on your face.
63. Call your dad and tell him you have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
64. Moonwalk across this entire room three times.
65. Speak in your best accent for 5 minutes.
66. Pretend like you’re hula hooping for 2 minutes.
67. Show the last selfie you took.
68. Make everyone in the room smile.
Embarrassing Questions to Ask Friends
Explore a list of embarrassing questions to ask your friends and discover how to make the most out of the awkward moments.
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing in your search history?
2. What’s the most embarrassing experience you’ve had with a crush?
3. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
4. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction in public?
5. What’s the weirdest thing that’s turned you on?
6. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve said in front of someone you liked?
7. What’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept from your parents?
8. How old were you when you stopped sleeping with stuffed animals?
9. Would you rather be caught picking your nose or scratching your bum?
10. What was the most embarrassing thing to happen to you at school?
11. Have you ever waved at someone thinking they were someone you knew, only to realize you didn’t know them?
12. Has your girlfriend/boyfriend ever embarrassed you in front of all your friends?
13. Have you ever sent a dirty text message to the wrong person?
14. Have you ever practiced kissing in front of the mirror?
15. Have you ever farted so loud in class everyone heard?
16. If you could erase one past experience, what would it be?
17. Have you ever been caught masturbating by your parents?
18. What children’s movie do you secretly love?
19. Have you ever accidentally hit something while driving?
20. How often do you wash your underwear?
21. What was the most embarrassing thing to happen while you were on a date?
22. Have you ever had someone walk in on you when you were on the toilet?
23. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
24. Are you a virgin?
25. What’s the longest amount of time between you dropping something on the floor and picking it up to eat?
26. Have you ever posted something on social media you later regretted?
27. Have you ever walked into a wall or a streetlight?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
29. What’s the worst smell you’ve ever smelt?
30. What part of your body do you wish you could change?
31. Who’s one person you pretend to like but actually don’t?
32. If you had to hook up with one of your friend’s partners, who would you choose?
33. Have you ever had a man crush?
34. What’s the most creative insult you can come up with?
Embarrassing Questions to Ask a Guy
Are you ready to get your friends laughing and cringing? Fire away with some of these embarrassing truth or dare questions for guys and expect some big laughs.
1. Do you enjoy having a beer belly?
2. Have you ever tasted ear wax?
3. Can I give you a makeover?
4. What’s your biggest fashion faux pas?
5. Have you ever had an STD?
6. What video game would you most like to be transported into?
7. If you had to tell one joke to save your life, what joke would it be?
8. Have you ever lied to me?
9. How many weeks could you last without your cell phone?
10. What’s the dirtiest thought you’ve ever had?
11. Do your work colleagues/friends have any nicknames for you?
12. What’s the most embarrassing moment to happen to you in public?
13. What’s the worst thing you’ve done for love?
14. What’s one app you couldn’t live with?
15. Have you ever taken a sexy picture of yourself?
16. What’s your idea of the perfect first date?
17. What has been the biggest waste of money you’ve spent?
18. What was the strangest thing you liked to eat as a child?
19. Do you talk in your sleep?
20. What’s your favorite rom-com movie?
21. How many girls have you had sex with?
22. If you held a world record for something, what would it be for and why?
23. What would be your best weekend getaway?
24. What score would you give me out of 10?
25. What’s your worst secret?
26. Have you ever drooled in your sleep?
Embarrassing Questions to Ask a Girl
Here are some embarrassing truth or dare questions for girls that can spark huge fun. From asking about their biggest fears to their wildest fantasies, we have everything.
1. Have you ever fancied a waiter?
2. Have you ever tried or been tempted to try a drug?
3. Do you have smelly feet?
4. Have you ever flirted with your boyfriend’s friends?
5. What’s your most embarrassing drunken moment?
6. What is the most embarrassing chat-up line you’ve heard?
7. Have you ever visited a strip club?
8. Have you ever lied about your age?
9. Have you stalked a crush on social media?
10. When did you last shave?
11. Have you ever pretended to be someone famous in front of the mirror?
12. Who’s your favorite out of your mom and dad?
13. Have you ever been to the toilet in nature?
14. Have you ever pretended you liked someone’s outfit when you really didn’t?
15. Have you ever farted during a sports class?
16. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
17. What’s the largest amount of money you’ve spent on online shopping?
18. Have you ever sent a nude picture of yourself to someone you didn’t mean to?
19. What’s the most embarrassing thing your friends have done while you’ve been there?
20. What’s the most embarrassing work moment you’ve had?
Embarrassing Questions for Adults
Ready to embarrass your friends? Here are some embarrassing questions meant for adults. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even learn something new about your friend that you never knew before.
1. Describe your perfect boy/girl to me?
2. Have you ever picked food up off the floor and put it on someone’s plate?
3. Who’s the sexiest person in the room right now?
4. Do you have a favorite cuddly toy?
5. Have you ever used a tan enhancer?
6. Have you ever been caught checking out someone else?
7. Have you ever been tempted to buy something useless off the shopping channel?
8. Have you ever pooped your pants?
9. Have you ever peed in the bath?
10. What’s your strangest bug-related story?
11. What has been the most embarrassing injury you’ve had?
12. What’s the most amount of burgers have you eaten in one sitting?
13. Have you ever pretended to be on the phone when you don’t want to speak to a charity worker?
14. Do you write a diary?
15. Do you ever dance when you’re in the house alone?
16. Have you ever had lice in your hair?
17. What would your porn star name be?
18. What’s the most embarrassing piercing you have?
19. Have you been in trouble with the law before?
20. Do you speak to your pet as if they were human?
21. Have you ever accidentally injured someone?
22. What age do you think I am?
23. What’s the best way to hold your farts in public?
24. Have you ever seen your grandparents naked?
25. How did you break up with your last partner?
26. How often do you change your sheets?
27. Have you ever cheated while playing a game with your friends?
28. Am I the best lover you’ve been with?
29. Have you ever wanted more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time?
30. Have you ever called me your ex’s name?
31. Do you always wash your hands after you’ve been to the bathroom?
32. If you had to make out with any Disney character, who would it be?
33. Have you ever had terrible breath?
34. Who’s more important, your Mom or me?
35. Would you ever talk about me behind my back?
36. Why do you chew so loudly?
37. Do you still watch cartoons?
38. Would you ditch all of your friends to be with me?
39. Have you recently gained weight?
40. Have you cried at a Disney film?
41. Has a loved one ever missed a special occasion of yours?
42. Have you ever drunk texted someone?
43. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn’t really mean it?
44. What would be your karaoke song? Can you give me a sample now?
45. How much money does your job pay?
46. What are you most self-conscious about?
47. Have you ever dressed as the opposite sex?
48. What’s the worst meal anyone has ever made for you?
49. Have you ever starred in an amateur adult movie?
50. What random piece of home furniture could you not live without?
51. Have you ever walked out of a film at the cinema?
52. If you ran your own country, what would you call it and what title would you give yourself?
53. Do you still take bubble baths?
54. Would you ever consider sleeping with your brother/sister’s exes?
55. If you had to pick a celebrity hairstyle to copy, who would you choose?
56. Who would you say are more attractive, people from the USA or people from Europe?
57. If your life was a movie, what part would the audience cringe at?
58. Have you ever said something no one else found funny? If so what was it?
59. What’s the craziest idea you’ve ever had?
60. If you had to describe your positives and negatives, what would they be?
61. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever broken?
62. Do you ever find yourself counting your steps? If so, what’s the most you’ve ever done?
63. What’s something that I would never guess about you?
64. What game do you always get competitive playing?
5 Tips for Choosing Embarrassing Questions
Choosing questions to ask that will genuinely embarrass your friends is no easy task. Here are some tips for picking the best embarrassing questions:
1. Consider your audience: Understand the context of the people you’re asking, as well as their sensibilities. Not all embarrassing truth or dare questions work on everyone.
2. Go for personal embarrassment: The more you know about the person, the more likely you’ll be able to ask something that they wouldn’t want answered in public.
3. Avoid making someone feel targeted and attacked: Keep in mind that the goal is not to make anyone feel bad, but rather to bring some lighthearted fun and laughter into the conversation.
4. Stay in your lane: If you don’t know someone very well or haven’t been around them long, don’t launch into personal topics of conversation because they can easily go too far and become offensive quickly.
5. Balance thought-provoking questions with outrageous ones: Mix up your selection of questions by interspersing serious questions between silly ones to create a dynamic conversation that keeps guests on their toes and engaged throughout.
Now that you have a selection of over 300+ embarrassing truth or dare questions to ask your friends, you’re all set for your next night in.
Invite your friends over (or host a virtual hangout) and see how far your conversations will go. Will you laugh for hours or make each other squirm? Either way, it’s sure to be a night to remember.
Asking embarrassing questions is an easy way to have fun and it can be done virtually or in-person.
Whether you’re at a party, rally, or online meeting, these questions are sure to build some memorable moments with the people around you.
We hope that this article has made it easy for you to come up with interesting questions for the people in your life.
Let us know in the comments below what funny moments came out of asking these embarrassing questions. We’d love to hear from you!