With its playful and humorous dares for kids, this game will keep the whole family entertained and laughing for hours. It’s that kind of laughter-out-loud fun you won’t get from playing a board game alone.
Most children love taking on dares, probably because they enjoy challenges and exploring! Ensure the dares you come up with are not only creative, but fun and challenging – and at the same time, ensure that the tasks are all age-appropriate, a little goofy, and without any malice.
The best dare questions for kids need lots of activities not only to be fun but also to engage children. I have compiled a collection of some of the best dares for kids. Let’s explore the interesting dares that will entertain the kids!
Best Dares for Kids
Don’t let your kids miss out on these best dares for kids. There is some good kid dares that are just right for young elementary and middle school students. So, let’s start!
1. Have a staring contest with a pet.
2. Try to catch three pieces of food in your mouth while someone throws it.
3. Bob for an apple.
4. Go make snacks for everybody.
5. Build a tower as tall as you are using whatever is in the room.
6. Wear socks on your hands, pants instead of shirt and shirt instead of pants.
7. Gargle a song. Fill your mouth with water and try singing a song.
8. Sit on the lap of the person on your left for entire game.
9. Answer everyone in a song voice for the next 20 minutes.
10. Spend the next 5 minutes trying to juggle.
11. Try to rub your stomach in a circle and pat your head at the same time.
12. Speak in a foreign accent for the next 20 minutes.
13. Spin in circles until you are too dizzy to walk straight.
14. Try to do the splits.
15. Make your best origami figure out of a napkin.
16. Tell the group 2 truths and a lie (and see if they can guess the lie!)
17. Sing the ABCs backwards.
18. Brush your teeth in front of everyone while dancing.
19. Give piggy back rides to everybody.
20. Do the Macarena until your next turn.
21. Say a tongue twister 10 times straight.
22. Act out your favorite movie scene.
23. Tango with the person next to you.
24. Put on as many layers of clothing as you possibly can.
25. Speak only in a whisper for the next 10 minutes.
26. Speak only in a shout for the next 10 minutes.
27. Imitate a monkey as best you can.
28. Go outside and scream from the top of your lungs.
29. Act like a dog and get petted by everyone.
30. Make up a story about the item to your right.
31. Make a poem using the words orange and moose.
32. Dance like crazy.
33. Cross the room balancing a book on your head.
Funny Dares for Kids
The right collection of funny dares for kids is the key to keeping them occupied and fully entertained for hours on end. Let’s start some fun with these toddler dares!
1. Use a straw to pick up Skittles and sort them by color.
2. Taste some hot pepper sauce, horseradish, or strong mustard.
3. Let someone in the group style your hair (and wear it that way for the day).
4. Wear all your clothes inside-out.
5. Crabwalk around the room.
6. Call a family member and sing the birthday song (even if it’s not their birthday).
7. Do a headstand.
8. Perform a pop song in front of everyone using a hairbrush as a microphone.
9. Smell someone’s feet and describe the scent.
10. Create a dress out of toilet paper and do a model walk.
11. Close your eyes, then someone gives you either an olive or a cherry. You must eat whatever it is.
12. Make noises like your favorite animal for one minute.
13. Put your shoes on the wrong feet and walk around.
14. Allow someone to give you a manicure with marker or white-out.
15. Eat three saltines and recite Mary Had A Little Lamb.
16. Recite the alphabet backward as fast as you can.
17. Count to 1,000.
18. Eat a teaspoon of peanut butter without taking a drink of water.
19. Hide in a dark space for 5 minutes.
20. Take a picture making a mysterious face.
21. Take a picture making a silly face.
22. Take a picture making the scariest face possible.
23. Make a basket with a ping-pong ball.
24. Use chopsticks to eat a bowl of cereal.
25. Write your name with your non-dominant hand.
26. Tie your shoes blindfolded.
27. Sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star backward.
28. Fold an origami frog.
29. Go outside in winter gear in the summer and wave at passing cars.
30. Dance like a bug in the front yard.
31. Smell something moldy (like cheese).
32. Touch an earthworm or a slug.
33. Let someone put makeup on you.
34. Wear oven mitts and tie your shoes.
35. Sing opera out the window.
36. Walk around the block and sing Christmas carols to those you pass.
37. Fake cry like a baby.
38. Spin around blindfolded, then walk across the room.
39. Do your best version of speaking French with an accent (even if you don’t know French).
40. See how many mini-marshmallows you can fit in your mouth.
41. Write a poem in five minutes and share it with everyone.
42. Go outside and yell “Merry Christmas!”
43. Go next door and ask the neighbors to borrow a random item.
44. Sing a song with a silly voice.
45. Don’t laugh while the other players try to make you laugh.
46. Imitate another player.
47. Do a silly dance.
48. Try not to blink for 30 seconds.
49. Drink a glass of water with salt in it.
50. Prank call a friend.
51. Try to do a cartwheel.
52. Eat something without using your hands.
Interesting Dares for Kids
It’s pretty easy to set up an afternoon or evening of interesting dares for kids. This game does not require many supplies, toys, or gadgets. Having fun with each other is all about creativity, imagination, and personality.
1. Wear your socks on your hands for the rest of the game.
2. Let the person next to you design a hat for you and wear it for the day.
3. See how many shirts you can put on at once.
4. Wear (clean) underwear on your head.
5. Try a new vegetable or fruit.
6. Peel a banana using your feet.
7. Impersonate your school teacher.
8. Walk around the yard backward.
9. Pick a flower in the yard and give it to a passerby, saying, I got this for you.
10. Stick your hand in mud.
11. Draw someone’s portrait with your non-dominant hand; present it to them as a serious gift.
12. Text someone using your nose.
13. Do a cartwheel in the front yard.
14. Let someone draw purple freckles on your face with a (washable) marker.
15. Drink from a baby bottle.
16. Eat out of a (clean) dog dish (or a bowl on the floor).
17. Use toys to make the tallest tower possible.
18. Do 50 jumping jacks.
19. Do a triathlon (choose three activities to do in succession, and repeat circuits).
20. Sing everything you speak for the rest of the game.
21. Eat a hardboiled egg dipped in sugar instead of salt.
22. Hold an ice cube for at least one minute.
23. Pretend you are a robot—walk and talk like a robot for at least a minute.
24. Find an object someone has hidden in the room.
25. Do a Tik-Tok-style dance routine in the front yard.
26. Pretend you are another player’s puppy.
27. Do your best impression of a fish out of water.
28. Act out a nursery rhyme—other members need to guess what it is.
29. Talk like a pirate for the rest of the game.
30. Invent a convincing magic trick and perform it theatrically.
31. Draw or color without using your hands. Act out your favorite song—see if anyone can guess it.
32. Stand in the driveway and deliver a speech or read a book aloud, theatrically.
33. Brush your teeth with ketchup.
34. Blow up a balloon and sit on it until it pops.
35. Speak in baby talk for the next two minutes.
36. Pretend to be 99 years old for two minutes.
37. Propose to an inanimate object.
38. Drink a glass of water upside-down.
39. Imitate a cartoon character.
40. Ask another player to dance and do the tango with them.
41. Sniff your friend’s feet.
42. Draw or write something while holding the pen in your mouth.
43. Eat a spoonful of peanut butter and try singing.
44. Try saying something with your mouth closed.
45. Talk using the third person until the next turn.
46. Sing every time you want to say something until the next turn.
47. Spin ten times and try performing a simple task.
48. Talk and act like a cowboy.
49. Draw something blindfolded.
Random Dares for Kids
I have a ton of fun random dares for kids that will get the game face on and have a lot of fun! Take your family on a dare-filled adventure.
1. Do your best Buzz Light-year impression.
2. Start every sentence with what is . . . “like you’re on Jeopardy.”
3. Talk in the third person.
4. Talk in a high-pitched voice.
5. Be a commentator for the remainder of the game.
6. Pretend to be a T-Rex.
7. Sing the ABCs backward.
8. Go ask the neighbor for a cup of sugar.
9. Go outside and yell, “Happy New Year!”
10. Use the driveway as a catwalk for five minutes, giving the model wave to any passing cars or people.
11. Wear underwear on your head for the rest of the game.
12. Talk and act like a robot.
13. Do your best Mickey Mouse impression.
14. Do your best lion roar.
15. Do your best Batman impression.
16. Do your best Disney princess impression.
17. Prank call Grandma.
18. Attempt to slip on a banana peel (or pretend to).
19. Make a really silly face and take a selfie.
20. Do the Hokey Pokey without singing it.
21. Go outside and yell, “I pick my nose!” to the first person you see.
22. Finish every sentence with the words “while I dance” or “with a cherry on top.” (Or whatever silly thing you can think of!)
23. Pretend to have chicken pox by sticking round labels all over yourself.
24. Talk and act like a cowboy or cowgirl.
25. Go outside and howl at the moon (if it’s dark outside).
26. Hug your mailbox (or a tree or lawn ornament) for 20 seconds.
27. Do the cha-cha until your next turn.
Good Dares for Kids
Kids make the best co-players for truth or dare – especially when it comes to good dares for kids! Your kids will love these hilarious fun dares for kids! Come on, let’s do it!
1. Go outside and yell the name of your best friend.
2. Go grab more snacks, while acting like T-Rex.
3. Moonwalk to the kitchen and grab more snacks.
4. Act like a monkey for 30 seconds.
5. Let someone crack an egg over your head.
6. Answer every question like a JEOPARDY!
7. Eat your snack (something messy) with no hands.
8. Call a friend who couldn’t come and talk in a weird accent until they guess who it is.
9. Try to juggle eggs (best to keep this outside).
10. Tell the group about the scariest nightmare you remember having.
11. Do the Macarena (or any other crazy dance) for one minute while standing on the front lawn.
12. Let someone else do your makeup.
13. Do your own makeup but with your eyes closed.
14. Go try to cuddle with the host’s mom.
15. Try to hold an ice cube until it melts.
16. Go outside and clap a lot while yelling, “I believe in fairies!”
17. See how many push-ups you can do.
18. Sing your favorite Disney song.
19. Come up with the silliest laugh you can and use it the rest of the night.
20. Give someone a piggyback ride.
21. Eat a spoonful of cocoa powder.
22. Let us make a social media post on your account (if the child is old enough).
23. Let us choose your profile picture (you have to leave it up for an hour).
24. Try a cracker bomb (hot sauce in an oyster cracker).
25. Play fetch.
26. Go ask someone not in the room if you can borrow a pair of socks.
27. Show us your best dance moves.
28. Sing karaoke to your favorite song.
29. Run 10 laps around the room.
30. Write your name with the wrong hand.
31. Make up a poem about your favorite article of clothing.
32. Act like a chicken.
33. Run around the house as many times as you can.
34. Talk like an English person for the rest of the game.
35. Speak with a French accent for the rest of the game.
36. For the rest of the night, wink at the end of each sentence.
37. Sing the national anthem like you’re a country singer.
38. Walk backward everywhere you go for the rest of the night.
39. Let us make a weird snack for you to eat.
Hilarious Dares for Kids
These hilarious dares for kidshave the purpose of giving children a chance to do something a little bit silly or cringe-worthy without becoming mortifying. Without wasting the time, take a closer look!
1. Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing the ABC’s.
2. Try to lick your elbow.
3. Try to lick your nose.
4. Have a full conversation with a broom (or a chair or a wall—whatever’s handy!).
5. Keep your finger on the tip of your nose as if it’s stuck there.
6. Remove one sock and shoe so that one foot is bare for the rest of the game.
7. Act like a cat.
8. Walk like a character in the TV show The Walking Dead.
9. Do the cha-cha until your turn to play comes.
10. Sing Galileo with a male opera voice.
11. Dance, you are dancing salsa.
12. Stand on the couch as a stage and give a rock star singing performance.
13. Eat ice cream topped with pickles.
14. Sing Old McDonald with feeling (including the animal sounds).
15. Balance a container of water on your head (outside or in the tub).
16. Keep a straight face while the rest of the group tries to make you laugh.
17. Eat a spoonful of mayo.
18. Do the Macarena silently until it is your turn again.
19. Do a disco dance.
20. Try to dress the family pet.
21. Snort excessively when laughing.
22. Sniff (person of choice) ‘s shoe.
23. Wear your shoes on your hands for the next five minutes.
24. Act like a cowboy/ cowgirl.
25. Draw a face on your hand and use it to talk for the rest of the game.
26. Sing everything you say for the next 20 minutes to the tune of Happy Birthday
27. Act like a dog and have everyone pet you.
28. Stand on one foot and do a flamingo impression.
29. Juggle bean bags or clementine.
30. Do an impersonation of a houseplant.
31. Pretend to pick lies and bugs from your friend’s hair for 30 seconds.
32. Stand in front of everyone and do the chicken dance.
33. Surprise us with your secret talent no one knows about.
34. Run in place as fast as you can for one minute.
35. Drink a glass of warm water and loudly declare how refreshing it is.
36. Wear sunglasses on the back of your head, put your shirt on backward, and walk around.
37. Talk like your favorite cartoon character for one minute.
38. Eat a jar of baby food.
39. Catch popcorn or cereal in your mouth.
40. Play air guitar, including scissor kicks and head banging.
41. Let another player draw a tattoo on your arm (using a washable marker).
42. Using objects around the house, see who can build the best fort.
Easy Dares for Kids
Those of you who haven’t played this game before can find some simple and easy dares for kids instructions for a family-style game here! Scroll down to see the list!
1. Turn your clothes inside out and wear them.
2. Turn your clothes backwards and wear them.
3. Wear a towel or blanket as your personal cape for the rest of the game.
4. Pretend you are a dinosaur for 5 minutes.
5. Roar like a lion.
6. Crabwalk across the room.
7. Play the air guitar to a song of choice.
8. Make a tower that is taller than you.
9. Jump as far and as high as you can.
10. See how long you can play catch without letting the ball drop.
11. Do your best Batman voice.
12. Attempt to do 10 pushups (or fewer for littler kids).
13. Sing “Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed” like an opera singer.
14. Army crawl across the room.
15. Attempt a cartwheel.
16. Go outside and hug a tree for 5 seconds.
17. Take the craziest/silliest photo you can think of.
18. Hop like a frog.
19. Do the worm on the floor.
20. Try not to smile while the group tries to make you.
21. Moonwalk all the way around the house once.
22. Run around the outside of the house three times.
23. Chug a cup of (water, milk, juice, etc.).
24. Have a full conversation with a broom (or a chair or a wall—whatever’s handy!).
25. Use a hairbrush as a microphone (or a shoe or a spoon—again, whatever’s handy!).
26. Sing what you have to say instead of talking.
27. Talk with your tongue sticking out.
28. Touch your nose with your tongue.
29. Stick a spoon on your nose and keep it there as long a possible.
30. Spin in circles for 10 seconds.
31. Sniff (person of choice)’s shoe.
32. Belt out a song of your choice.
Hard Dares for Kids
The following list contains some hard dares for kids. It contains some challenging dares. These can be played with your kids to make their minds run wild a little. Check it out!
1. Do your makeup in 10 seconds (eye shadow, blush, and lipstick).
2. Spin 10 times and try to do one of the following: hopscotch, skip rope, jumping jacks, hula hoop, the Hokey Pokey, etc.
3. Draw a mustache on yourself without a mirror.
4. Stop blinking for 30 seconds.
5. Talk without moving your lips.
6. Skip everywhere you go instead of walking or running.
7. Walk backwards wherever you go.
8. Put all your clothes on inside out.
9. Stand on your hands.
10. Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb.
11. Put your leg behind your head.
12. Draw a stickman on paper by holding the writing utensil in your mouth.
13. Tie your shoes together and try not to forget!
14. Take a wet Willy.
15. Play fetch like a dog, running on all fours and using only your mouth to fetch.
16. Fetch (item of choice in another room) with a blindfold on.
17. Make up a poem aloud.
18. Take off your socks with a pair of tongs.
19. Text someone using only your nose.
20. Pop a balloon without using your hands or your teeth.
21. Suck an ice cube until it melts—no chewing allowed! (Or suck a couple of ice cubes at the same time, if they are small.)
22. Sniff the pepper shaker.
23. Put all your clothes on backwards.
24. Take your age, reverse the numbers, and act that age. (If player is only a single digit, just add a 0 to their age. Example: The player is 8, so they must act 80.)
Clean Dares for Kids
If you need help finding good and clean dares for kids that are appropriate for your child, I am here to assist you. I’ve collected a list of clean and good dares for kids on my creative brain.
1. Do not blink for 30 seconds.
2. Stop breathing for 60 seconds.
3. Recite the alphabet backward.
4. Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in a pirate voice.
5. Sing your favorite song.
6. Talk with tongue sticking out.
7. Do the next dare to the next person that gets this right.
8. Do 5 perfect push-ups.
9. Draw a picture of the person on your left.
10. Ask anyone playing this game “How could you?” with lots of emotions.
11. Go out and shout, “Merry Christmas” with all the strength you have.
12. Lick your nose with your tongue.
13. Go outside and shout, “good morning my neighbors” at the top of your voice.
14. Go outside and shout, “Happy new year”.
15. Walk around the room with a book on your head.
16. Talk and walk like a robot.
17. Whistle your favorite song while staring into someone’s eyes.
18. Pretend to be a snake.
19. Shout, “I love you all” at the top of your voice.
20. Go outside and walk like a model.
21. Stare at the person next to you for one minute, without blinking.
22. Read a paragraph from the King James Version of the Bible or Shakespeare.
23. Dance like a ballet dancer.
24. Dance you are dancing salsa.
25. Cry like a 3-month-old baby.
26. Try talking like a toddler learning to pronounce words.
27. Pretend like you are both scared and surprised.
28. Act like you are very exhausted and about to die but still walking.
29. Walk like a character in the movie walking dead.
30. Draw a moustache and keep it until the end of the game.
31. Draw a picture using your toes.
32. Smell everybody’s feet and find ‘the winner’.
33. Wrap yourself in the toilet paper and take a selfie.
34. Let others paint on your face.
35. Go and call the neighbor to play the game.
Embarrassing Dares for Kids
As part of the game, it’s natural to challenge someone to do something completely out of embarrassing character. These are a bunch of embarrassing dares for kids that you can get your children to do!
1. Do the Macarena.
2. Act out a funny story.
3. Tell jokes until another player laughs.
4. Do a modeling show on the driveway for 5 minutes.
5. Let someone draw a mustache on you.
6. Go outside and sing a Christmas carol (whether it’s Christmas or not).
7. Go outside and act like you are worshipping the sun.
8. Eat something while blindfolded.
9. Give your best thank you speech like you just won an award.
10. Belt your best version of “Let it Go”.
11. Get down on one knee and propose to your favorite object in your home.
12. Ask the neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
13. Talk with a different accent every time you say something until the end of the game.
14. Sing a song without opening your mouth and let the other players guess the song.
15. Yell your crush’s name from the balcony.
16. Kiss the window.
17. Put on makeup in the dark.
18. Show off your best dance moves to the group.
19. Act like a monkey.
20. Try eating something while wearing a blindfold.
21. Dance with no music.
22. Stack some items to build the tallest tower possible.
23. Give a piggyback to another player.
24. Choose a random item in the room and make up a story about it.
25. Blow up 3 balloons and pop them by sitting on them.
26. Paint your nails black.
27. Hug a sign as someone drives by.
28. Go outside and yell whatever the group decides for you. Ex. “I pick my nose. I have diarrhea.”
Simple Dares for Kids
You get the idea to play! Fun and lighthearted, it is the perfect time to create happy memories and laugh with your loved ones. Check out the list of simple dare questions for kids!
1. Stand up until the next turn.
2. Don’t move for an entire minute.
3. Tell a joke.
4. Go steal a snack from the fridge.
5. Recite a poem.
6. Wear a towel as a cape for the entire duration of the game.
7. Try singing with marshmallows in your mouth.
8. Run around the house three times.
9. Do jumping jacks until the next turn.
10. Let another player style your hair.
11. Crawl like a worm.
12. Dance to a song chosen by another player.
13. Make animal noises.
14. Don’t speak until the next turn.
15. Say the alphabet backward.
16. Sing a nursery rhyme.
17. Make up a song.
18. Balance a spoon on your nose.
19. Go outside and act like a chicken for ten minutes.
Weird Dares for Kids
I have gathered here some of the weird dares for kids. Even though these dares are strange and might feel cringe-inducing, then putting them into action can be fun. Let’s start!
1. Juggle eggs (outside).
2. Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts.
3. Eat a clove or a spoonful of minced garlic.
4. Stuff as many marshmallows (or grapes, donut holes, etc.) into your mouth as you can!
5. Stack five cookies on your forehead. (Oreos work great!)
6. Jump into the pool, submerge yourself in the bathtub, or run through the sprinkler fully clothed.
7. Crack an egg over your head.
8. Eat a plate of (dinner, dessert, whatever) with no hands.
9. Put ice cubes down your shirt—with your shirt tucked in.
10. Eat a spoonful of hot sauce.
11. Eat a hot pepper.
12. Take a bite out of a stick of butter.
13. Dump a cup of ice water over your head.
14. Jump while holding a cup full of water above your head without spilling it.
15. Bob for an apple. (A large mixing bowl full of water works well!)
16. Make a face mask out of sliced cheese.
17. Eat a huge spoonful of peanut butter and sing the ABCs. (Be careful of choking! Substitute another food for the peanut butter as needed.)
Fun Dares for Kids
Those who plan great dares need to include fun activities but also engage little ones. I have compiled a list of a great collection of fun dares for kids that you will enjoy.
1. Remove your socks with your teeth.
2. Scream as loud as you can.
3. Slow dance to a fast song.
4. Jump up and down for 2 minutes.
5. Sing the alphabet without moving your mouth.
6. Sing a pop song as if you were in a church choir.
7. Touch the lower tip of your opposite ear using your hand across the head.
8. Laugh like Santa.
9. Imitate your favorite accent.
10. Shout, I love you all, at the top of your voice.
11. Talk like a TV presenter from the early 1990s.
12. Play an air guitar like a Spanish guitarist.
13. Ask anyone playing this game how could you? With lots of emotions.
14. Take an ice cube and put it on your nose.
15. Wink without twisting your nose and mouth.
16. Drink water with your nose closed.
17. Dance around like a monkey for ten seconds.
18. Moonwalk across the room.
19. Go a whole minute without blinking.
20. Do ten pushups.
21. Spin an imaginary hula hoop for one minute.
22. Go outside and hug a tree.
23. Make funny faces for one minute.
24. Imitate an old man or lady.
25. Do two cartwheels in a row.
26. Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds.
27. Talk with your nose closed.
28. Have a one minute conversation with an object.
29. Do your best attempt at breakdancing.
30. Pretend you are in bed having a nightmare.
31. Go out and shout, Merry Christmas with all the strength you have.
32. Go outside and shout, good morning my neighbors at the top of your voice.
33. Talk in a British accent.
34. Go outside and wave at the people you see.
35. Try to moonwalk.
36. Borrow an item of clothing from another player and wear it until the next turn.
37. Pour some cold water on your head.
38. Eat some crackers and try to whistle.
39. Wear socks on your hands until the next turn.
40. Hold your breath for ten seconds.
41. Try jumping on one foot.
42. Wear a silly hat until the next turn.
43. Talk with a foreign accent until the next turn.
44. Speak in a made-up language until the next turn.
45. Go get an item from another room while wearing a blindfold.
46. Try juggling with some eggs.
47. Wear your socks on your hands until the next turn.
48. Mix different soft drinks and drink the mixture.
Silly Dares for Kids
It’s fun to play truth or dare at a party. A great family tradition, it can also keep the kids busy during a rainy afternoon. Below is a list of some silly dares for kids that you can do.
1. Go outside and hug all the trees in the backyard.
2. Peel a banana with your teeth.
3. Go outside and do a rain dance.
4. Yell some random exclamations during the entire game.
5. Talk with a silly voice until the end of the game.
6. Let another player put lipstick on you.
7. Keep water in your mouth while other players try to make you laugh.
8. Talk for five minutes without stopping.
9. Hop around the other players.
10. Draw something on your arm with a marker.
11. Stand on your head.
12. Go outside in your pajamas.
13. Let other players paint your nails.
14. Drink an entire can of soda in ten seconds or less.
15. Call a friend and explain the rules of your favorite board game without giving them an explanation.
16. Everything you say has to rhyme until the next turn.
17. Take a silly picture.
Great Dares for Kids
Read the list of dares for kids below. Here are some fascinating and great dares for kids list. Dares are likely to give them a hard time, but it would be fun to watch them perform them.
1. Eat a spoonful of sugar.
2. Eat a piece of cake without using your hands.
3. Sing a song with your mouth closed while everyone tries to guess the song.
4. Don’t laugh while everyone else tries to make you for 1 minute.
5. Do a crazy dance to your favorite song.
6. Pretend to be your favorite character from a movie.
7. Balance a spoon on your nose for ten seconds.
8. Have the rest of the group wrap your whole body in toilet paper.
9. Eat a cup of pudding without using your hands.
10. Swap an item of clothing with someone.
11. Act like a teacher.
12. Go outside and yell, “I love Texas!”
13. Moonwalk around the room.
14. Hop around the room like a bunny.
15. Pretend to ride a horse.
16. Eat pudding or jelly without your hands.
17. Run outside and yell “I believe in fairies” three times while skipping.
18. Do the chicken dance.
19. Pretend to wash yourself like a cat.
20. Put on some make-up without a mirror.
21. Do an impression of the person to your right.
22. Draws a picture using your toes.
23. Drink a glass of salt water.
24. Do the worm.
25. Don’t move for a whole minute.
26. Keep water in your mouth while everyone tries to make you laugh.
27. Bite into a slice of lemon.
28. Make up a story about a random object in the room.
29. Stand outside and sing your favorite song at the top of your lungs.
30. Try to do a handstand.
31. Pretend to slip on a banana peel.
32. Write a text using your nose only.
33. Stack Oreos on your forehead.
34. Have a conversation with a broom.
35. Hug the mailbox for a full minute.
36. On your next turn, talk with your tongue sticking out the whole time.
37. Draw a picture using your mouth to hold the pencil.
38. Do jumping jacks until your next turn.
39. Let the person on your left do your hair however they want.
40. Sing everything you say for the next 20 minutes to the tune of “Happy Birthday”.
41. Draw a mustache on your face.
5 Tips for Picking Dares for Kids
Playing Dare Questions for Kids as a family with your children can be a great experience. There are many fun and interesting children’s games that contain truth questions or dares that are inappropriate for children. Be on the lookout for dares for kids.
Set Some Additional Rules
To avoid running out of ideas, you can create a list of questions and dares, as well as set some additional rules. It’s also important to determine what happens when a player doesn’t answer a question or doesn’t want to do the dare.
Avoid to Give Some Risk-Taking Dares
The risk-taking behaviors associated with making prank calls, eating or drinking strange foods, contacting strangers online, and doing dares in public are not appropriate for kids. To avoid giving these types of dares to kids. Make sure you play kid-friendly dares responsibly.
Spend Some Quality Time with Good Dares
It’s the perfect way to spend quality time with your child by asking these dare questions. It’s a great activity to play in the park or while eating brunch. You or your kids will not get bored while playing it!
Create a List of Some Funny Dares
You want to create a list of some funny dare questions for kids. Enjoy these kid-friendly dares with your family and friends as well and see their funny reactions. I’m sure you will be intrigued by their reactions! Here are some of the best you can find.
Take care not to get thrown at adult-oriented questions or dares. It’s just as imperative to ensure there are no potentially dangerous dares or embarrassing inquiries. Make sure you carefully choose the dares you find for kids.
I hope the above are great applicable tips. Try these out and let us know how they go on your end while playing these dares!
Final Thoughts on Dares for Kids
With your list of kid-friendly tasks in hand, you’re ready to get started! You’re going to make your kids think that you are such a cool mom with these silly, fun, exciting dares – and they will love playing with you!
The above version of dare questions for kids does not include any prank-style dares. It does not contain any elements that can be harmful, such as consuming large quantities of one meal.
It is essential that dares include enough engaging and entertaining activities that children can participate in. If you’re in search of the best dares for kids, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I’ve put together a list of the best dares for kids you can use to play truth or dare with your children without having to look elsewhere.
What kind of toddler dares do you prefer? Tell us in the comments section below.