Truth or Dare is the classic party activity that involves dares for friends. It’s one of my favorite games that I enjoy a lot.
Childhood memories evoke the memory of truth or dare games played with friends. Now you can play with a list of funny dare questions for friends, which will make the game even more entertaining!
If someone picks “dare,” you’re going to get them to do something crazy or embarrassing, since that’s the point of the game. These are some hilarious and embarrassing dares that you can do with friends!
To help you out, I’ve created some dares that you should try next time you play with friends. Let’s start the fun with a bunch of dares for friends.
Best Dares for Friends
You should always have a few of thebest dares for friends on hand for keeping the party spirit high when planning a party. Don’t let your party go stale by changing it up.
1. Do 100 squats.
2. Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
3. Give a foot massage to the person on your right.
4. Say something dirty to the person on your left.
5. Send a sext to the last person in your phonebook.
6. Eat a raw onion.
7. Keep three ice cubes in your mouth until they melt.
8. Try and make the group laugh as quickly as possible.
9. Yell out the first word that comes to your mind.
10. Show off your orgasm face.
11. Empty out your wallet/purse and show everyone what’s inside.
12. Show the last five people you texted and what the messages said.
13. Try to put your whole fist in your mouth.
14. Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
15. Eat a banana without using your hands.
16. Twerk for a minute.
17. Keep your eyes closed until it’s your go again.
18. Like the first 15 posts on your Facebook newsfeed.
19. Remove four items of clothing.
20. Put 10 different available liquids into a cup and drink it.
21. Try to lick your elbow.
22. Tell everyone an embarrassing story about yourself.
23. Post the oldest selfie on your phone on Instagram Stories.
24. Do four cartwheels in a row.
25. Tell the saddest story you know.
26. Curse like a sailor for 20 seconds straight.
27. Howl like a wolf.
28. Pretend to be the person to your right for 10 minutes.
29. Try to drink a glass of water while standing on your hands.
30. Say two honest things about everyone else in the group.
31. Put as many snacks into your mouth at once as you can.
Funny Dares for Friends
Are you looking for a way to make the game more fun? Check out these funny dares for friends that you can enjoy. Let’s have a look at the following list!
1. Go on Facebook Live and read the back of a shampoo bottle.
2. Call a 7-Eleven and ask if they’re open.
3. Call a NY-style pizza place and ask them what the difference is between NY pizza and “real” pizza.
4. Go outside and pretend you’re cutting the grass with an invisible mower.
5. Call McDonald’s and ask if they sell Whoppers.
6. Brush the teeth of the person sitting next to you.
7. Call a car dealership and ask if they have any horse buggies in stock.
8. Change your relationship status on Facebook to “it’s complicated.”
9. Call Macy’s and tell them you’re interested in buying them.
10. Call your mom and tell her you can’t find a girlfriend in a much panicked voice.
11. Wear your underwear over your pants for the rest of the game.
12. Call the library and ask if they carry a dictionary that translates British to American.
13. Send a Snapchat of you pretending to cry because you just found out you were adopted.
14. Stand in the backyard and yell at the top of your lungs, “Nooooo! I was adopted!”
15. Sniff everyone’s feet and rank them in order of freshest to slinkiest.
16. Go on Facebook and write “How do you spell “facebook”?” as your status.
17. Sniff the armpit of the person next to you, and describe what it smells like to the entire group.
18. Go outside and try to summon the rain.
19. Sing the “Star-Spangled Banner” in a British accent.
20. Take a picture of a tampon and post it on Instagram.
21. Call a random number, and when someone picks up, immediately start singing the national anthem.
22. Call Target and ask them if they deliver popcorn.
23. Call a random number and sing “Happy Birthday.”
24. Call a Chinese restaurant and ask if they have sushi.
Interesting Dares for Friends
Enjoy truth or dare questions and ideas that are sure to keep things interesting. You can make new friends at a slumber party or an afternoon hangout with BFFs by using these interesting dares for friends.
1. Down a glass of milk in 15 seconds!
2. Call your crush up and ask him out.
3. Give yourself a haircut!
4. Try applying makeup without looking into the mirror.
5. Let the person next to you wax you wherever they want.
6. Sing a song chosen by the group while eating spoonfuls of peanut butter.
7. Close your eyes and let your friends put whatever food from the fridge they want in your mouth.
8. One by one, make up a title for each player’s movie about their life.
9. Let your friends pose you and stay like that until the next round.
10. Hold your nose while talking.
11. Give everyone in the room a hug.
12. Do as many squats as you can. On the front lawn.
13. Let another player throw flour in your face.
14. Go outside and hug a tree.
15. Empty your purse, backpack, or wallet, and let everyone see what you have.
16. Allow the person to your right to tickle you.
17. Whoever’s name begins with an A in the group must call your parents and tell them what a bad friend you are to them.
18. Get on your knees and walk like that until the end of the game.
19. Hold hands with the person to your left for the rest of the game.
20. Give yourself a permanent marker mustache.
21. Let the person across from you give you a wedge.
22. Eat a single spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp with the person to your left.
23. Take a shower or dip in the tub full of cold water with your clothes on!
24. Poke some random dude on Facebook.
25. Try eating a snack without using your hands.
26. Ring your neighbor’s doorbell and randomly ask for a cup of sugar in full Bollywood style.
27. Give yourself a 10-second manicure. Every nail must be painted.
28. Be blindfolded and let someone feed you something.
29. Someone has to dip their finger in the trash can, and you have to lick it.
30. Go to the bathroom. The person to your left has to be in there with you the whole time.
31. Trade socks with the person to your right.
32. Have the person to your right do 10 squats while you lie underneath them.
Crazy Dares for Friends
Playing the game is supposed to be a little wild and crazy dares to give your friends, but not so wild that it will land people in the hospital or in jail. Check out the list of crazy dares for friends!
1. Run around outside yelling, “I have lice!”
2. Stop a car that is going down the street and tell them that their wheels are turning.
3. Open Facebook, go to the account of the first person you see, and Like every post on their wall going back a full year.
4. Dip your finger in the toilet, and then kiss that finger.
5. Make a hand puppet by drawing a face on your hand, and use your hand to say what you want to say.
6. Let everyone look through your search history for two minutes.
7. Coat your hands in food coloring and don’t wash them off for 10 minutes.
8. Skype/FaceTime someone and pick your nose during the conversation.
9. Remove your underwear and throw it in the garbage.
10. Lick mayonnaise off of someone’s toe.
11. Let a person in the group put a leash on you and walk you down the street.
12. Cry like a baby for one full minute.
13. Call a drug store and ask them which laxative is the most effective. After they answer, ask how many they have.
14. Pick the nose of the person next to you.
15. Lick the bottom of your shoe.
16. Jump into a dumpster.
17. Take a plate of leftovers over to your neighbor, knock on their door, and say, “Welcome to the neighborhood” as if you’ve never met them before.
18. Text someone “hey.” Every time they respond, say “hey.” Do this 10 times. For the 11th time, reply with “hi.”
Good Dares for Friends
A great way to lighten the mood is to make everyone laugh with the fun game. How can you do that? Allow some hilarity to ensue with some dares for your friends.Check out the list of dares for friends!
1. Take a shot of pickle juice.
2. Color one of your front teeth black. (Eyeliner works!)
3. Fake cry.
4. Dip your sock-covered feet in the toilet, and don’t dry them off for the rest of the game.
5. Lift up the couch cushions, and if there is anything under them, you need to put it in your mouth for 10 seconds.
6. Let the group choose an item for you to brush your teeth with.
7. Put a bunch of honey on your nose and coat it with flour.
8. Sing the “I Love You” Barney song.
9. Eat an ant.
10. Attempt to breakdance.
11. Have a full conversation with yourself in a mirror.
12. Put your shoes on the wrong feet and keep them there.
13. Do a hula dance.
14. Lick the wall.
15. Sing like an opera singer.
16. Wear your underwear on the outside of your clothes.
17. Sing the chorus of your favorite song.
18. For the next 15 minutes, only speak in baby talk.
19. Put hot sauce on ice cream and eat it.
20. Admit on Facebook that you still wear a training bra.
21. Let someone in the group cut a piece of your hair.
22. Do 50 sit-ups.
23. Call Walmart and ask if they do makeovers for prom.
24. Call a tattoo shop and ask if they can tattoo 30 teardrops on your face.
25. Run down the street with a wet T-shirt on.
26. Move across the floor using only your hands.
27. Film a makeup tutorial and post it to Facebook.
Dares for Friends Over Text
Sometimes it is difficult to keep a text conversation interesting, but playing dares for friends over text is a great way to make things a little more interesting. Let’s start somedares to do with friends!
1. Eat a super weird food concoction and record yourself doing it…
2. Record yourself doing your makeup blindfolded…
3. Tweet something blindfolded…
4. Post that hot selfie on Instagram you have been dying to…
5. Call your dad and say you got engaged…
6. Call your number neighbor and say hey!…
7. Mix XYZ (alcohol) with XYZ (mixer) and drink it every time you complete another dare…
8. Start an Instagram Live and give a detailed breakdown of the most boring parts of your day…
9. Teach a dance class on Instagram Live…
10. Wax your arm on TikTok live…
11. Text someone random how you’re so happy that you two are so close…
12. Send me names of five of the cutest people in your contact list. I’ll pick one, and you have to ask them on a date via text…
13. Text your mom that you’ve been arrested…
14. Send me the last message with your boo…
15. Send me a video of you singing XYZ…
16. Send me a video of you instructing your own cooking show…
17. Send a screenshot of your phone history from the last 24 hours…
18. You have three minutes to change into your cringes outfit. Snap a pic and send it to me when you’re done…
19. Send me a voice recording of you reenacting your favorite movie scene…
20. Do a classic influencer TikTok live…
21. Do a TikTok dance for your page…
22. Text someone you’ve been into in the past, ‘I see you,’ with no explanation…
23. Post an obviously, horribly Face Tuned selfie on Instagram…
24. Post a story of a random item in your house, tagging and thanking the brand like an influencer…
25. Call your dad and ask if it’s normal to be charged $500 for ‘premium air’ in your tires…
Easy Dares for Friends
Try these easy dares for friends for the next time you’re playing. I’m sure you can have a lot of fun with these dares that are too easy to do to anyone.
1. Do a plank for a full minute.
2. Let someone give you a wedge.
3. Put five cubes in your mouth (you can’t chew them, you just have to let them melt—brrr).
4. Bark like a dog.
5. Draw your favorite movie and have the other person guess it (Pictionary-style).
6. Repeat everything the person to your right says until your next turn.
7. Demonstrate how you style your hair in the mirror (without actually using the mirror).
8. Play air guitar for one minute.
9. Talk in a British accent until your next turn.
10. Call a friend, pretend it’s their birthday, and sing them Happy Birthday to You.
11. Name a famous person that looks like each player in the room.
12. Show us your best dance moves.
13. Let another person draw a tattoo on your back with a permanent marker.
14. Empty a glass of cold water onto your head outside.
15. Lay on the floor and act like a sizzling piece of bacon.
16. In the next 10 minutes, find a way to scare another player and make it a surprise.
17. Lick a bar of soap.
18. Eat a tablespoon of mustard.
19. Let the other players go through your phone for one minute.
20. Smell another player’s armpit.
21. Smell another player’s bare foot.
22. Do a free-style rap for the next minute.
23. Let another person post a status on your behalf.
24. Hand over your phone to another player who can send a single text saying anything they want to anyone they want.
25. Propose to your pet or the host’s pet in the most romantic way possible.
26. Do 20 squats.
27. Let the other players redo your hairstyle.
28. Gulp down a raw egg.
29. Dump out your purse, backpack, or pockets and do a show and tell of what’s inside.
30. Let the player to your right redo your makeup.
31. Prank call one of your family members.
32. Let another player create a hat out of toilet paper — and you have to wear it for the rest of the game.
33. Eat a bite of a banana peel.
34. Do an impression of another player until someone can figure out who it is.
35. Say pickles at the end of every sentence you say until it’s your turn again.
36. Imitate a YouTube star until another player guesses who you’re portraying.
37. Act like a chicken until your next turn.
38. Put on a blindfold and touch the other players’ faces until you can figure out who’s who.
39. Kiss the person to your left on the forehead.
40. Go to the kitchen and eat a chili.
41. Sing a song and do the hokey pokey in the center of the circle.
42. Run around the room imitating a monkey or a gorilla.
43. Pick someone from the group and dance with them to a love song.
44. Kiss the pillow until it is your turn again.
45. Wear your socks on your hands for the next three rounds.
46. Paint each fingernail and toenail a different color and keep it for a day.
47. Wear your pants backward for the rest of the evening.
48. Apply makeup without looking into the mirror.
49. Run in your place for the next two rounds.
50. Pretend to be a pig and sniff the others in the group when it is their turn to speak.
51. Paint your toenails with crayons.
52. Gaze into a girl’s or boy’s eyes for 30 seconds.
53. Slow dance to a fast song.
54. Hop like a kangaroo for a minute and cover the entire room.
Hard Dares for Friends
Parties are always more fun with hard dares for friends! It’s always worth having a few dares for your best friendon hand to shock your buddy. Let’s turn the party mood!
1. Go outside and pick exactly 40 blades of grass with a pair of tweezers.
2. Eat a whole piece of paper.
3. Allow someone to pour ice down your shirt and pants.
4. Let each person in the group slap you as hard as they can on your butt.
5. Walk down the street in your underwear.
6. Make your ear touch your shoulder for the rest of the game.
7. Fill your mouth with water, and each person in the group must tell the funniest joke they know. If you spit up the water, you have to eat a spoonful of dirt.
8. Go outside and hug a mailbox until at least three passersby have seen you.
9. Only speak in rhymes for the rest of the game.
10. Soak a shirt in water, put it in the fridge for 20 minutes, and then wear it.
11. Trade clothes with the person next to you.
12. Make a silly face and keep it that way until the next round.
13. Kneel for an hour.
14. Let someone wax your back.
15. Drink water straight from a running faucet for a whole minute.
16. For the rest of the game, do not say “I.”
17. Make up a rap about koalas.
18. Tie your hands to your ankles for the rest of the game.
19. Suck your big toe.
20. Eat a mouthful of raw pasta.
21. Dump a bunch of LEGOs on the floor and walk over them with your bare feet.
22. Call a stranger and tell them a secret.
Clean Dares for Friends
You’ll be laughing and having a great time when you use these dare ideas for friends during an adventure camp or retreat, or during a sleepover with your friends. Have a look at the clean dares for friends!
1. Yell out the first word that comes to your mind after you see your ex.
2. Give a lap dance to the person sitting next to you.
3. Click a funny selfie and send it to your crush.
4. Eat 2 green chilies.
5. Pretend to be the person to your left for 10 minutes.
6. Howl like a wolf for two minutes.
7. Switch clothes with someone of the opposite sex in the group for three rounds.
8. Let the group look through your phone for one minute.
9. Drink a small cup of a concoction that the group makes.
10. Let the person to your left draw on your face with a pen.
11. Imitate popular YouTube videos until someone can guess the video you are imitating.
12. Grab a trash can and make a hoop with your hands above the trash can. Have other members of the group try to shoot trash through your hoop.
13. Dance without music for two minutes.
14. Eat a packet of hot sauce straight.
15. Take your crush on a movie date.
16. Do 20 squats/push-ups.
17. Do a plank for a minute.
18. Describe the most attractive quality of every person in the room.
19. Show us your screen time report?
20. Tweet or update your Facebook status to “I think eggplants are sexy.”
21. Sit in a spinning chair and have the group spin you for 30 seconds.
22. Jump up and down as high as you can go for a full minute.
23. Let two people give you a wet Willy at the same time.
24. Sing a praise song about a person of the groups choosing.
25. Write something embarrassing somewhere on your body (that can be hidden with clothing) with a permanent marker.
26. Beg and plead the person to your right not to leave you for that other boy or girl.
27. Do pushups until you can’t do any more, wait 5 seconds, and then do one more.
28. Make up a 30-second opera about a person or people in the group and perform it.
29. Peel a banana with your toes.
30. Talk in a British accent for the rest of the evening.
31. Do your biggest celebrity impression.
32. Attempt to impersonate everyone in the room.
33. Put on as many layers as possible in 60 seconds.
34. Stick your arm into the trash can past your elbow.
Dirty Dares for Friends
It is sometimes necessary to spice up a conversation with some dirty dares to ask friends. Here are some dirty dares for friends to spice up the game! Let’s begin the game.
1. Touch tongues with someone.
2. Take your bra off under your shirt and toss it out the window.
3. Someone gives you a back massage for one minute while you’re blindfolded. If you like their style, you can choose to kiss them afterward, but without knowing their identity.
4. You have to keep your hand on the very inner thigh of the person next to you for the next round.
5. Read to me the dirtiest poem you have ever come across.
6. Play the dirtiest music you will not wish your kids to ever find or listen to in the future.
7. Take off your bra but leave your shirt on.
8. Let me have a glimpse of your p#ssy.
9. Take a naked selfie and send it to your bestie.
10. Demonstrate your best technique for you-know-what on your finger.
11. Shave one of your arms.
12. Read the most romantic or dirtiest text still on your phone right now.
13. Tell us your scariest s#xual experience.
14. Propose to your partner something you think might not be welcome for your bedroom moments.
15. Prank your boyfriend/girlfriend about breaking up and moving in with someone he might be suspecting the most.
16. Tell us the nastiest thing you have ever thought of doing that you currently find embarrassing.
17. Sing the most romantic and dirty song you have in mind.
18. Compose the dirtiest poem and read it aloud for everyone to hear.
19. Act as a s#x slave and record the video.
20. Search your favorite p#rn site and category and show it to all players.
21. Retrieve your favorite p#rn video and watch it with all players.
22. Give the person closest to you (opposite sex) a back rub.
23. Take off your partner’s underwear with your teeth.
24. Touch yourself until you climax while your partner is watching.
25. Stay naked to the end of the game.
26. Open the front door while completely naked.
27. Sing a 2 minutes video about your crush.
28. Bite your partner’s bottom lip.
29. Whisper a few words to your spouse’s ear that will automatically turn them on.
30. Do an impression of your partner when they are climaxing.
31. Give your perfect hand job for exactly 3 minutes.
32. Do your best sexy crawl.
33. Prank your boyfriend about being pregnant but not for them or something that will scare them off.
34. Try your best to make your partner org#sm in less than 5 minutes.
35. Show your crush a p#rn video you want to act right now.
36. Turn your crush on without touching any place below their waist.
37. Send your bestie the dirtiest text that first pops into your mind.
38. Choose between dirty dares for adults vs. cards against humanity.
39. Tell us the worst things you do or say to get someone to lay with you.
40. Tell us your one dirty bedroom secret.
41. Pick up a random book and read it in the most seductive voice you can manage.
42. Change your Facebook status to “I’m coming . . . I’m coming . . . ” Then, one minute later, change it to “I just came.”
43. You’re in school, and you’ve been a bad student. For the next round, you’re in time-out on someone’s lap.
44. Someone has to lick peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger, cheek, or somewhere of their choice.
45. With your eyes closed and the other person or people standing across from you in the room, walk with your hands out. You have to kiss the first person you touch, wherever you touch them.
46. Take off your friend’s bra using your teeth.
47. Make love with your bestie for exactly 2 minutes (120 seconds) and STOP!
48. Kiss your favorite part in your partner’s body.
Embarrassing Dares for Friends
You can make a classic truth or dare game more hilarious by asking embarrassing dare questions to your friends. You may be put on a list of the following dares.
1. Belly dance, twerk or do the moonwalk in front of everyone.
2. Hand over your phone to one of your besties, and let them send one text to anyone in your contact list.
3. Go next door with a measuring cup and ask for a cup of sugar.
4. Open Facebook, go to the account of the first person you see, and like the last 20 posts.
5. Lick a car tire.
6. Open your front door and howl like a wolf for 30 seconds.
7. Call your crush.
8. Talk to a pillow like it’s your crush.
9. Use a brush like you’re talking into a microphone each time you speak.
10. Let the person to your left do your makeup.
11. Be blindfolded for the rest of the game.
12. Blindfold someone and have them kiss three objects.
13. Quote or enact your favourite Bollywood celebrity!
14. Take another player on a piggyback ride!
15. Try putting your entire fist in your mouth!
16. Take an embarrassing selfie and post it as your profile picture.
17. Remove your socks with your teeth.
18. Talk without closing your mouth.
19. Act like an animal of the group’s choosing.
20. Stuff ice inside your bra and leave it there for 60 seconds.
21. Write a letter to your doctor describing an embarrassing rash you have, and post it on Facebook.
22. Let everyone rummage through your purse.
23. Go outside in the driveway and do the disco without music.
24. Call a car part store and tell them that you need a part for your Model T.
25. Take a selfie with the toilet and post it online.
26. Open your front door and loudly sing “Hallelujah!”
27. Go outside and pretend you’re cutting the grass with an invisible mower.
28. Call a pizza place and ask if they use cruelty-free wheat in their dough.
29. Go outside and hug a mailbox for 2 minutes.
30. Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
31. Share an old picture from your FB album on your current timeline!
32. Squirt your face with a squirt gun continuously while talking.
33. See how many grapes you can stuff in your mouth.
34. Call a random number and try to flirt with the person who picks up.
35. Burp the alphabet.
36. Draw on your face with permanent marker.
37. Dip your sock-covered feet in the toilet, and don’t dry them off for the rest of the game.
38. Eat a spoonful of mustard.
39. Pose like a Victoria’s Secret model.
40. Spin around 10 times and try to walk straight.
41. Call your dad and tell him you have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
42. Let the group choose three random things from the refrigerator and mix them together. Then you have to eat the mixture.
43. Text your crush and tell them you love them.
44. Rub your armpits and then smell your fingers.
45. Dig through the trash and name everything you find.
46. Wave a stranger on the road.
47. Sing like an Oprah singer.
48. Pick nose in public.
49. Go outside and sing the national anthem loudly.
50. Mimic your favorite Disney character.
51. Call your crush to confess your love.
52. Kiss the bottom of your friend’s shoe.
53. Lick a bike’s front tire.
54. Go live on Facebook and tell people a silly joke.
55. Eat a chunk of paper.
56. Eat a spoonful of a pickle.
57. Hug a tree and kiss its leaves.
58. Ask your neighbor for a cup of coffee.
59. Try to make a sound like a hungry dog.
60. Suck your thumb for fifteen minutes.
61. Call your mom and tell her how much you love smoking cigarettes.
62. Let people throw eggs on your face.
Weird Dares for Friends
Playing truth or dare can bring you and your friends together, create tons of memories, and make you laugh till you cry. Have a closer look at the following list of weird dares for friends!
1. Stick a Hot Cheetos in your nose, and leave it there for five minutes.
2. Let the person to your right put duct tape on any part of your body they choose and rip it off.
3. Until the next round, talk super loud, like nobody can hear you.
4. Get into a debate with a wall.
5. Take your bra off under your shirt and don’t put it back on until the end of the game.
6. Hiccup in between each word.
7. Post a really long and serious Facebook status confessing your love for chocolate.
8. Pick your friend’s nose.
9. Pretend you’re a bird and eat cereal off the floor using only your mouth.
10. Make out with your hand.
11. Let someone else style your hair and keep it that way for the rest of the day.
12. Write your name on the floor with your tongue.
13. Make repulsive sounds while eating and drinking.
14. Cross your eyes when talking.
15. Give your phone to another player to send a text message to their contact of choice.
16. Let the other players go through your phone for a minute.
17. Let each player choose one word, then attempt to form a sentence with them and post it to Facebook.
18. Whoever’s name begins with an A in the group must call your parents and tell them what a bad friend you are to them.
19. Do your best impression of someone in the room and keep going until someone correctly guesses who it is.
20. Let the group choose three random things from the refrigerator and mix them. Then you have to eat the mixture.
21. Stand up and do jumping jacks until your next turn.
22. Call a pizza shop and ask if you can return a pizza.
23. Sniff another player’s armpit for 10 seconds.
24. Take a selfie with the person next to you, and post it on social media along with a deep and emotional paragraph about what they mean to you.
25. Eat a single spaghetti-like in Lady and the Tramp with the person to your left.
26. Hand your phone to the person across from you and let them post whatever they want to your social media accounts.
27. Take the socks off the feet of the person across from you and wear them like gloves until your next turn.
Fun Dares for Friends
A funnier dare makes the game more enjoyable. Get ready for the funniest Truth or Dare game you’ll ever play with these fun dares for friends. I hope you will enjoy it more.
1. Make funny faces for one minute.
2. Call Grandma with a funny face.
3. Do your best lion roar.
4. Put your leg behind your back.
5. Kiss the person next to you on the forehead.
6. Army crawl across the room.
7. Sit on a balloon until it pops.
8. Apply makeup without looking in the mirror.
9. Let someone wax half of your leg.
10. Try to juggle with three eggs.
11. Sit on someone’s lap for five minutes.
12. Lick a bar of soap from the bathroom.
13. Take a selfie with some old trash.
14. Eat a spoonful of mayonnaise.
15. Crabwalk across the room.
16. Go a whole minute without blinking.
17. Prank call a friend’s partner.
18. Allow another player to throw flour in your face.
19. Kiss someone’s barefoot.
20. Let someone bite your finger till it hurts.
21. Do not blink for a minute.
22. Attempt to do 10 pushups.
23. Moonwalk across the room.
24. Stand on your arms.
25. Do two cartwheels in a row.
26. Make up a poem aloud.
Epic Dares for Friends
Here are some of the dares you can give your friends on your next get-together if you want to play this amazing game. I have a list of truly epic dares for friends!
1. Serenade the person to your right.
2. Talk in an accent for the next 3 rounds.
3. Kiss the person to your left.
4. Attempt to do a magic trick.
5. Do four cartwheels in row.
6. Let someone shave part of your body.
7. Eat five tablespoons of a condiment.
8. Be someone’s pet for the next 5 minutes.
9. Attempt to break dance for 30 seconds.
10. Let the group give you a new hairstyle.
11. Do the worm.
12. Curse like sailor for 20 seconds straight.
13. Sniff the armpits of everyone in the room.
14. Dance to a song of the group’s choosing.
15. Take a shower with your clothes on.
16. Break two eggs on your head.
17. Do your best impression of a baby being born.
18. Belly dance like your life depended on it.
19. Put 4 ice cubes down your pants.
20. Lick the floor.
21. For a guy, put on makeup. For a girl, wash off your make up.
22. Dance with no music for 1 minute.
23. Try to drink a glass water while standing on your hands.
24. Let the group pose you in an embarrassing position and take a picture.
25. Play a song on by slapping your butt cheeks till someone guesses the song.
26. Give someone your phone and let them send one text to anyone in your contacts.
27. Depict a human life through interpretive dance.
28. Post the oldest selfie on your phone to Snapchat or Instagram stories (and leave it up!).
29. Find your first crush on social and DM them.
30. Peel a banana using just your toes.
31. Read aloud the last five things you searched on your phone.
32. Do karaoke to a song of the group’s choosing.
33. Post a photo (any photo) to social with a heartfelt dedication to a celebrity of the group’s choosing.
34. Let the group mix together five of whatever liquids they find in the fridge, then drink it.
35. Wear another player’s socks like gloves for the next five minutes.
36. Attempt the first TikTok dance on your FYP.
37. Imitate a celebrity of the group’s choosing every time you talk for the next 10 minutes.
38. Put on makeup without looking in the mirror, then leave it like that for the rest of the game.
Great Dares for Friends
No matter if you’re planning a sleepover, a beach party or just a fun gathering with your friends, this dares for friends list will help you have a great time.
1. Dance without music for one minute.
2. Pole dance with an imaginary pole.
3. Rub mayonnaise in your hair and leave it on for the rest of the game.
4. Let people throw food at you.
5. Sell a piece of trash to someone in the group using your best salesmanship.
6. Attempt to walk on your hands for as far as you can.
7. Imitate a celebrity every time you talk.
8. Try to juggle 2 or 3 items of the group’s choosing.
9. Gargle something that shouldn’t be gargled, but won’t hurt you.
10. Get slapped on the face by the person of your choosing.
11. Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for the rest of the round.
12. Seduce a member of the same gender in the group.
13. Compose a poem on the spot based on something the group comes up with.
14. Poll dance for 1 minute with an imaginary pole.
15. Let someone else tickle you and try not to laugh.
16. Dip a toothbrush into the toilet water and brush your teeth with it.
17. Sing everything you say for the rest of the game.
18. Make every person in the group smile, keep going until everyone has cracked a smile.
19. Lick a doorknob.
20. Call a guy of the group’s choosing and tell him he’s the ugliest person you’ve ever met.
21. Use three items in the fridge as lotion.
22. Attempt to breakdance for one minute.
23. Run around the house with a pair of underwear on your head.
24. Do 10 push-ups.
25. Choose someone from the group to give you a spanking.
26. Post an extremely unflattering picture of yourself to the social media outlet of your choosing.
27. Hold a funny face for the rest of the round.
28. Imagine something in your room. Now spell it with your nose and keep spelling it with your nose until someone from the group guesses what you are trying to spell.
29. After the group chooses one rude word, sing a song and insert that rude word once into every line of the song.
30. Drag your butt on the carpet like a dog from one end of the room to the other.
31. Open a bag of snacks or candy using only your mouth, no hands or feet.
32. Bend at the waist so that you are looking behind you between your legs. Now run backwards until you can tag someone with your butt.
33. Go to the bathroom, take off your underwear and put it on your head. Wear it on your head for the rest of the game.
34. Act like whatever animal someone yells out for the next 1 minute.
35. Eat one teaspoon of the spiciest thing you have in the kitchen.
36. Transfer an ice cube from your mouth to the person’s mouth on your right.
37. Call the 3rd contact on your phone and sing them 30 seconds of a song that the group chooses. No talking.
38. Pretend to be a food. Don’t pretend to eat the food, pretend to be the food. Keep pretending until someone in the group guesses the food you are.
39. Drop something in the toilet and then reach in to get it.
5 Tips for Picking Dares for Friends
You always feel a sense of fear when your best friend holds your fate in his hands with some dares for friends. Don’t get scared and follow these 5 simple tips when using funny dare challenges for friends.
Own Your Dares
It’s always best to perform anything you’re dared to do with 110% enthusiasm. The results are more satisfying and less embarrassing. Make your own dare to ask your friends.
Be Careful Not to Offend
You should choose dares that do not offend anyone in your group when choosing which ones to use. You should always remember that the point of these dares is to have fun, not to create problems. Make sure your dare questions for friendswill make everyone laugh, including the person doing the dare.
Consider Your Group
Dares like these can actually make someone look silly, so you should consider your group’s closeness before choosing a dare. Avoid picking dares that could put anyone in an awkward position. Make sure that the dares you choose are appropriate for your group, or better still, choose those that are safe enough that anyone can complete.
I have provided dares as a great starting point, but you will have to tailor the dares to the individual you are daring in order to have the most joyful experience. It may also be necessary to make creative adjustments for the environment you are in.
Don’t try to push too hard with your dares until you can tell that the people are already engaged and amused. Give them a chance to get warmed up before launching into anything extreme. You should begin with easy dares and then increase them as the game progresses. Don’t let peer pressure influence your choice of dare.
I hope above all tips may help you for picking the best dares for your best friend.
Final Thoughts on Dares for Friends
Arrange some party with buddies? Why not try some crazy things to do at the party that will amaze you and your friends.
Bring this list of funny dares for friends to the next Truth or Dare game you play with friends for an entertaining get-together. Be warned…
It is easy to remember the childhood memories of playing truth or dare with friends. There are also some funny dares for you to complete to make this game even more fun!
There are a number of top dares on this list of dare questions for friends. You may also want to try the best dare question ideas, or just general questions to keep your party flowing all night long.
Enjoy the amusement of watching your friends embarrass themselves with some of these dares for friends. Just sit back and enjoy the amusement. I’m sure your sides hurt from laughing so much. Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section how and your friends will enjoy it a lot.