304 Truth or Dare Questions for Kids (Family-Friendly)
Truth or dare questions for kids can be a terrific approach to encourage children’s development, learning, and enjoyment.
It may boost their confidence and help them feel more at ease in social circumstances.
If you intend on becoming anything less than you are worthy of being, you will probably be dissatisfied for the rest of your life.
The truth is. This is true not just for adults but also for kids.
Keep reading to find out more.
How to Play Truth or Dare Questions Game
To begin the truth or dare questions game, one player asks another to choose a truth or a dare question.
If the participant chooses ‘truth,’ they must answer the question honestly; if they select ‘dare,’ they must perform the task provided by their buddy.
Questions should vary from silly to serious so that everyone may have fun while learning more about one another.
Easy Truth Questions for Kids
These simple truth questions for kids will allow kids to connect with one another and create fresh memories that will stay for years to come.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. What is your favorite song to sing along to?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Do you have a nickname?
5. What is the one food you couldn’t live without?
6. Have you ever cheated on a board game?
7. What are you most afraid of?
8. Which country would you like to visit?
9. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
10. Do you still have a baby toy you keep close like a blankie?
11. What is the best surprise you ever got?
12. Which book would you take on a deserted island?
13. If you could travel in time, which decade would you want to visit?
14. What is your favorite day of the week?
15. What is your dream job?
16. If you were a superhero, which powers would you want to have?
17. What makes you happy?
18. What would you say to your stuffed animals if they could understand you?
19. If you opened a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
20. Which animal is most like you?
21. Do you have a favorite animal?
22. What is your favorite memory?
23. Who is your favorite teacher?
24. What is your favorite outfit to wear?
25. What is your favorite color?
26. What is your favorite storybook?
27. What is the subject you like the most at school?
28. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
29. If you could become a cartoon character, who would it be?
30. What is your favorite TV show?
31. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
32. Which rule would you change if you were in charge at home?
33. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
34. What is your favorite store to shop at?
35. What is a skill that you would like to learn?
36. What annoys you the most?
37. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
38. What does your dream home look like?
39. If you started a band, what would you name it?
40. What is your favorite video game?
41. What is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
42. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Hard Truth Questions for Kids
Challenge kids to become problem-solving specialists by asking them these hard truth questions for kids – it will get their creative thinking juices going.
1. What was the toughest part of the pandemic?
2. Have you ever done something you regret?
3. Have you ever worn dirty underwear?
4. What are some of your hopes and dreams?
5. If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?
6. What would you do if you were born of the opposite gender?
7. Who do you dislike the most in your family?
8. Do you have any bad habits?
9. Have you ever cheated in a test?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. I f you could go back and relive one day, what would it be?
12. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
13. Have you ever stolen something?
14. Do you have any fears or phobias?
15. Name the person you dislike the most and why?
16. What would you do if you won a lottery of 1 million dollars?
17. Do you have any secrets?
18. Did you ever stay up late way past your bedtime?
19. Do you like your life the way it is or would you like to change it?
20. If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and what would you do?
21. What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
22. What is your most prized possession?
23. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
24. What is one thing you would never change about yourself?
25. Who do you trust the most?
26. What are some of your fondest memories?
27. What is the meaning of life?
28. Who do you distrust the most?
29. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
30. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
31. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
32. Do you believe in ghosts?
33. If you could time travel, which era would you go to?
34. Do you believe in God?
35. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would that be?
36. If you could only eat only one food for the rest of the week, what would it be?
37. What is the most important thing in life?
38. What is the best thing you have ever done for someone?
39. What is the one thing about your parents that annoys you the most?
40. What is the best way to achieve success?
41. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
42. Who is the worst dresser in your family?
43. What is the worst way to achieve success?
44. How would you define happiness?
45. Who is the best dresser in your family?
46. Have you ever sneaked in snacks in a movie hall?
47. What would you put in your time capsule?
48. Who is the most funny person in your family?
48. Have you ever made someone cry intentionally?
49. Have you ever let out a secret?
50. If a fairy granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
51. Do you keep a secret diary?
52. If you could be invisible for the day, what would you do?
53. Have you ever been rude to someone online?
54. Have you ever bullied a friend/classmate online to be a part of the group?
55. Are you still afraid of the dark?
56. Do you pick on scabs?
57. Do you skip shower and lie about it?
58. Would you rather be early or late for the rest of your life?
59. How many days have gone without taking a bath?
60. Have you ever used your lunch money for buying something other than lunch?
Funny Truth Questions for Kids
Do you want to have some fun with your kids? Try our funny truth questions for kids. They will be delighted with laughter and enjoyment as they explore their creative sides.
1. What is the last lie you told?
2. What is the funniest thing that ever happened at school?
3. What is your favorite joke?
4. When was the last time you cleaned up your room?
5. What is your weirdest talent?
6. What is the funniest thing the family pet has ever done?
7. Have you ever broken something in the house and blamed a sibling?
8. Have you ever snooped to find what you were getting for Christmas?
9. Have you ever played a prank on someone?
10. What was your most embarrassing moment?
11. Which cartoon characters does the player to your right look like?
12. What is the clumsiest thing you have ever done?
13. What is the funniest thing you have ever seen?
14. Who is your funniest friend, and why?
15. What is something you would never admit to anyone?
16. When was the last time you laughed?
17. What is the weirdest thing about your family?
Silly Truth Questions for Kids
Kids will have blast playing truth or dare with these silly, amusing questions. It’s the ideal approach to keep them entertained.
1. When was the last time you forgot something?
2. What is the worst haircut you ever got?
3. What is your least favorite thing to do?
4. Have you ever worn clothes that didn’t match?
5. What is the silliest thing that you regret?
6. Who is your silliest friend?
7. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
8. What is the worst thing that you’ve ever done?
9. What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
10. What is the ugliest item of clothing you own?
11. What is your least favorite food?
12. What is the silliest rule we have at home?
13. What is the most useless thing you know?
14. What is the worst joke you have ever heard?
15. If you could misbehave without consequences, what would you do?
16. What is your signature dance move?
17. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
18. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made?
19. What is a question that you refuse to answer?
20. What makes you feel ashamed?
21. What is something you are not good at?
22. Would you rather be late or early?
23. Do you have any phobias?
24. What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
25. What is a movie title that describes your life?
26. What is your deepest secret?
27. Have you ever been caught picking your nose?
28. Do you think ghosts are real?
29. Have you ever skipped a shower?
30. Do you sing in the shower?
31. Have you ever cheated when playing a game?
32. What is a weird habit that you have?
33. What is the most childish thing that you still do?
Easy Dare Questions for Kids
Looking for a fun approach to involve the kids? This collection of simple dares for kids is ideal, as it provides just the right difficulty level.
1. Turn your clothes inside out and wear them.
2. Let the person next to you design a hat for you and wear it for the day.
3. Stick your hand in mud.
4. Turn your clothes backwards and wear them.
5. Pick a flower in the yard and give it to a passerby, saying, I got this for you.
6. Wear a towel or blanket as your personal cape for the rest of the game.
7. See how many shirts you can put on at once.
8. Walk around the yard backward.
9. Pretend you are a dinosaur for 5 minutes.
10. Wear (clean) underwear on your head.
11. Impersonate your school teacher.
12. Roar like a lion.
13. Peel a banana using your feet.
14. Crabwalk across the room.
15. Try a new vegetable or fruit.
16. Play the air guitar to a song of choice.
17. Sing “Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed” like an opera singer.
18. Army crawl across the room.
19. Make a tower that is taller than you.
20. Attempt to do 10 pushups (or fewer for littler kids).
21. Attempt a cartwheel.
22. Go outside and hug a tree for 5 seconds.
23. Take the craziest/silliest photo you can think of.
24. Jump as far and as high as you can.
25. Do your best Batman voice.
26. Hop like a frog.
27. Do the worm on the floor.
28. See how long you can play catch without letting the ball drop.
29. Try not to smile while the group tries to make you.
30. Moonwalk all the way around the house once.
31. Run around the outside of the house three times.
32. Chug a cup of (water, milk, juice, etc.).
33. Have a full conversation with a broom (or a chair or a wall—whatever’s handy!).
34. Use a hairbrush as a microphone (or a shoe or a spoon—again, whatever’s handy!).
35. Sing what you have to say instead of talking.
36. Talk with your tongue sticking out.
37. Touch your nose with your tongue.
38. Stick a spoon on your nose and keep it there as long a possible.
39. Spin in circles for 10 seconds.
40. Sniff (person of choice)’s shoe.
41. Belt out a song of your choice.
42. Have a staring contest with a pet.
43. Try to catch three pieces of food in your mouth while someone throws it.
44. Bob for an apple.
45. Go make snacks for everybody.
Hard Dare Questions for Kids
Below-mentioned hard dares for kids will help your kids improve their problem-solving skills and get their imaginative ideas working. Give them a try.
1. Do your makeup in 10 seconds (eye shadow, blush, and lipstick).
2. Draw a stickman on paper by holding the writing utensil in your mouth.
3. Spin 10 times and try to do one of the following: hopscotch, skip rope, jumping jacks, hula hoop, the Hokey Pokey, etc.
4. Put your leg behind your head.
5. Tie your shoes together and try not to forget!
6. Draw a mustache on yourself without a mirror.
7. Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb.
8. Take a wet Willy.
9. Stop blinking for 30 seconds.
10. Stand on your hands.
11. Play fetch like a dog, running on all fours and using only your mouth to fetch.
12. Talk without moving your lips.
13. Put all your clothes on inside out.
14. Fetch (item of choice in another room) with a blindfold on.
15. Walk backwards wherever you go.
16. Make up a poem aloud.
17. Skip everywhere you go instead of walking or running.
18. Take off your socks with a pair of tongs.
19. Text someone using only your nose.
20. Pop a balloon without using your hands or your teeth.
21. Suck an ice cube until it melts—no chewing allowed! (Or suck a couple of ice cubes at the same time, if they are small.)
22. Sniff the pepper shaker.
23. Put all your clothes on backwards.
24. Take your age, reverse the numbers, and act that age.
Funny Dare Questions for Kids
Looking for a method to make kids happy? Check out these funny dares for kids for sure entertainment and chuckles.
1. Use a straw to pick up Skittles and sort them by color.
2. Make noises like your favorite animal for one minute.
3. Taste some hot pepper sauce, horseradish, or strong mustard.
4. Close your eyes, then someone gives you either an olive or a cherry. You must eat whatever it is.
5. Put your shoes on the wrong feet and walk around.
6. Let someone in the group style your hair (and wear it that way for the day).
7. Create a dress out of toilet paper and do a model walk.
8. Allow someone to give you a manicure with marker or white-out.
9. Wear all your clothes inside-out.
10. Smell someone’s feet and describe the scent.
11. Eat three saltines and recite Mary Had A Little Lamb.
12. Crabwalk around the room.
13. Perform a pop song in front of everyone using a hairbrush as a microphone.
14. Recite the alphabet backward as fast as you can.
15. Do a headstand.
16. Count to 1,000.
17. Eat a teaspoon of peanut butter without taking a drink of water.
18. Hide in a dark space for 5 minutes.
19. Call a family member and sing the birthday song (even if it’s not their birthday).
20. Take a picture making a mysterious face.
21. Write your name with your non-dominant hand.
22. Tie your shoes blindfolded.
23. Sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star backward.
24. Fold an origami frog.
25. Take a picture making a silly face.
26. Take a picture making the scariest face possible.
27. Make a basket with a ping-pong ball.
28. Use chopsticks to eat a bowl of cereal.
29. Go outside in winter gear in the summer and wave at passing cars.
30. Dance like a bug in the front yard.
31. Smell something moldy (like cheese).
32. Touch an earthworm or a slug.
33. Let someone put makeup on you.
34. Wear oven mitts and tie your shoes.
35. Sing opera out the window.
36. Walk around the block and sing Christmas carols to those you pass.
37. Fake cry like a baby.
38. Spin around blindfolded, then walk across the room.
39. Do your best version of speaking French with an accent (even if you don’t know French).
40. See how many mini-marshmallows you can fit in your mouth.
41. Write a poem in five minutes and share it with everyone.
42. Go outside and yell “Merry Christmas!”
43. Go next door and ask the neighbors to borrow a random item.
44. Sing a song with a silly voice.
45. Don’t laugh while the other players try to make you laugh.
46. Imitate another player.
47. Do a silly dance.
48. Try not to blink for 30 seconds.
49. Drink a glass of water with salt in it.
50. Prank call a friend.
51. Try to do a cartwheel.
52. Eat something without using your hands.
Silly Dare Questions for Kids
These silly daring questions, which make the ideal engaging activity for kids, may provide hours of entertainment. Let’s get started.
1. Go outside and hug all the trees in the backyard.
2. Go outside in your pajamas.
3. Peel a banana with your teeth.
4. Stand on your head.
5. Let other players paint your nails.
6. Go outside and do a rain dance.
7. Draw something on your arm with a marker.
8. Drink an entire can of soda in ten seconds or less.
9. Yell some random exclamations during the entire game.
10. Hop around the other players.
11. Call a friend and explain the rules of your favorite board game without giving them an explanation.
12. Talk with a silly voice until the end of the game.
13. Talk for five minutes without stopping.
14. Everything you say has to rhyme until the next turn.
15. Keep water in your mouth while other players try to make you laugh.
16. Take a silly picture.
17. Let another player put lipstick on you.
18. Do the Macarena.
19. Act out a funny story.
20. Tell jokes until another player laughs.
21. Do a modeling show on the driveway for 5 minutes.
22. Let someone draw a mustache on you.
23. Go outside and sing a Christmas carol (whether it’s Christmas or not).
24. Go outside and act like you are worshipping the sun.
25. Eat something while blindfolded.
26. Give your best thank you speech like you just won an award.
27. Belt your best version of “Let it Go”.
28. Get down on one knee and propose to your favorite object in your home.
29. Ask the neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
30. Talk with a different accent every time you say something until the end of the game.
31. Sing a song without opening your mouth and let the other players guess the song.
Now you have list of questions to utilize, it’s time to put them to good use next time you play truth and dare with kids.
These good truth or dare questions for kids serve as excellent discussion starters. So, what are you holding out for?
Sit down with your kids and spend some valuable time together while teaching them about themselves and their environment.
If you believe we missed a question that should have been on this list, please let us know in the comments area below.