Trivia crack quiz is a fun and exciting way to test your knowledge and challenge both yourself and your friends!
With thousands of questions on different topics from literature to science, this game is sure to spark lively conversations, debate amongst friends while providing laugh-out-loud moments.
As Albert Einstein once said “The only source of knowledge is experience”.
So why not give it a go this weekend with our collection of 100+ trivia crack questions with answers!
Entertainment Trivia Crack Questions
Do you consider yourself a pop culture guru? Well, then it’s time to put your entertainment knowledge to the test. Grab your friends and challenge them to these trivia crack entertainment questions and answers we’ve got for your next game night.
1. Which country’s popular dance is “samba”?
2. Who invented the Chinese torture box?
Answer: Harry Houdini.
3. Which band had no bass guitar player?
Answer: The Doors.
4. Who is Tim Burton?
5. Question: Bruce Dickinson is the singer of what band?
Answer: Iron Maiden
6. Where does Batman live?
Answer: Gotham city.
7. In what TV show could you see the characters Daniel Faraday and Charles Widmore?
8. In the title of a Stevie Wonder hit, he just ‘Called to Say …’ what?
Answer: I love you.
9. What actor plays the role of Wolverine in X-men?
Answer: Hugh Jackman.
10. What year did the Red Hot Chili Peppers release their first album?
11. Where did Beethoven spend most of his life and die?
12. How many The Godfather movies are there?
13. What is the name of the princess in Mario Bros?
14. How does the phrase “We must be swift as a coursing..” end?
15. In “Family Guy”, what is Stewie Griffin’s middle name?
16. What trophy will the winner of the Berlin Film Festival bring home?
Answer: A bear.
17. What is the name of the main character in God of War?
18. Which of these villains is not one of Batman’s enemies?
19. Who directed the movie Black Swan?
Answer: Darren Aronofsky.
20. Which music style did Bob Marley make famous?
History Trivia Crack Questions
These trivia crack history questions and answers will challenge even the most seasoned experts in the field of history. So grab a friend, challenge your family, and get ready to dive into the fascinating world of history!
1. What year did New York’s Twin Towers fall?
2. Who was Zoroaster?
Answer: A prophet.
3. What indigenous ethnia built ChichénItzà?
4. What was the name of the American secret project with the purpose of building the first atomic bomb in history?
5. What event is known in Gaelic as An GortaMor, meaning the Great Hunger?
Answer: Irish Potato Famine.
6. Who are the three sons of Chronos?
Answer: Poseidon, Hades and Zeus.
Answer: The Romanovs.
8. Where did the Bloody Sunday of 1905 take place?
9. What was the name of Adolf Hitler’s wife?
10. What’s the substance used in churches characterized by releasing smoke?
11. Which of the following is not a religion?
12. Who was defeated in the Battle of Waterloo?
Answer: Napoleon Bonaparte.
13. Which country first started the construction of the Panama Canal?
14. Which countries were part of the Grand Alliance during Second World War?
Answer: Great Britain, USA and Russia.
15. What leaves did Romans wear on their head to symbolize victory?
16. Who designed the Montgolfier hot-air balloon?
Answer: Montgolfier brothers.
17. What year did Bosnia and Herzegovina emancipate from Yugoslavia?
18. Police dogs are usually which of the following breeds?
Answer: German Shepherd.
19. Who led the Scottish warriors into battle against England?
Answer: Sir Williams Wallace.
Sports Trivia Crack Questions
Calling all sports fans! Test your knowledge with these challenging trivia crack sports questions and answers. From easy to difficult, these questions will have you racking your brain and digging deep into your memory bank. So, let’s get started!
1. Basketball player, Scottie Pippen, has a word tattooed on his forearm. What does it say?
2. How many minutes was the longest recorded point in the history of tennis?
Answer: 29 minutes.
3. How many sports were included in the 2008 Summer Olympics?
4. Which of the following sports does not use a ball? Golf, tennis, hockey, or polo?
5. How long is the free skate in figure skating?
Answer: Four and a half minutes for men, four minutes for women.
6. What sport is Bela Karolyi known for coaching?
Answer: Women’s gymnastics.
7. A sporting event is held every year on Memorial Day. What is it?
Answer: Indianapolis 500.
8. In meters, how big is an Olympic-sized swimming pool?
Answer: 50 meters long and 25 meters wide.
9. In which winter sport are the terms “stale fish” and “mule kick” used?
10. What type of race is the Tour de France?
Answer: Bicycle race.
11. In what year were women allowed to compete in the modern Olympic games and in what sport?
Answer: 1900, tennis.
12. What is the only sport to be played on the moon?
Answer: A round of golf.
13. During the first-ever modern Olympics, what were the first placers awarded with?
Answer: Silver medals.
14. What number sets to the right of the number ‘20’ on a standard dartboard?
15. Which sport uses a net, a racket, and a shuttlecock?
16. How old was Tiger Woods when he won the Masters?
17. What sport is a lot like softball?
18. What NFL team was originally called the ‘New York Titans’?
Answer: The New York Jets.
Geography Trivia Crack Questions
Are you ready to put your geography knowledge to the test? Well, these trivia crack geography questions and answers will make you travel around the world without even stepping your foot out of your house. So, let’s start the challenge and see how much you really know about the world we live in!
1. How many boroughs does New York City have?
3. On which sea does Romania have a coastline?
Answer: Black Sea.
4. How is the ancient Ottoman Empire called today?
5. Algeria has a coastline on which sea?
Answer: Mediterranean Sea.
6. Nepal is north of what country?
7. In what country is Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world?
8. Freetown is the capital of what country?
Answer: Sierra Leone.
9. How many countries border with Egypt?
10. What’s the world’s highest waterfall?
Answer: Angel Falls.
11. Botswana is located in what continent?
12. Where can you find the largest flower, Rafflesia?
13. DE is the international code for what country?
14. Where is the Capoeira dance from?
15. Where is Honduras located?
Answer: Central America.
16. Chestnut cream is traditional in what country’s gastronomy?
17. In which of the following countries there is NO desert?
18. When is it autumn in the Southern hemisphere?
Answer: March to June.
Science Trivia Crack Questions
Are you a science buff who loves to test your knowledge on trivia games? Then get ready to put your skills to the test with these trivia crack science questions and answers! Good luck, and may the best science brain win!
1. What is the building block of matter?
2. What is the only planet that spins clockwise?
3. Which physical property of light gives rise to our experience of color?
Answer: Wavelength of light.
4. What is the heaviest organ in the human body?
Answer: The liver.
5. What does a glaucoma provoke if it’s not treated?
6. Which is the most abundant element in the universe?
7. What’s the only liquid metal?
8. Which animal has the largest heart of any land mammal?
9. What is a material that will not carry an electrical charge called?
Answer: An insulator.
10. What cannot be done as we swallow?
11. What is needed for respiration?
Answer: Glucose and Oxygen.
12. Which blood type is the rarest in humans?
Answer: AB negative.
13. What is the hardest natural substance on Earth?
14. What happens with the temperature when boiling point is reached?
Answer: It’s maintained stable.
15. Which part of the eye responds to light?
16. Which is the name of the most extended artery of the human body?
17. Which of these birds has the fastest flap of wings?
18. What is the only rock that floats?
Art Trivia Crack Questions
These trivia crack art questions and answers will test your knowledge of artists, their works, and the history of art. So grab a group of friends, a glass of wine, and see who knows their art history trivia the best!
1. Where did medieval theatre originate?
2. What we call the forums where are the visual arts being displayed?
3. Who wrote the novel Dracula?
Answer: Bram Stoker.
4. Where is the art capital of the world?
Answer: Los Angeles.
5. In modern times, what are the most used graffiti materials?
Answer: Spray paint and marker pens.
6. Where is the Metropolitan Museum of Art located?
Answer: In Manhattan.
7. Which statue is the largest hammered copper statue in the world?
Answer: Statue of liberty.
8. In which Century tattoos were used as a punishment, you would be ‘inked’ if you were a criminal so others would recognize you?
Answer: The 19th Century.
9. Which artist used rice or grains of sand and a surgical blade to create his micro sculptures?
Answer: Willard wigan.
10. Who’s the main representative of literary naturalism?
Answer: Emile Zola.
11. Which city is called the city of art?
12. What singer is considered the ‘Queen of Soul’?
Answer: Aretha Franklin.
13. In how many days the first Sculpture Garden was planned?
Answer: In just one night.
14. The famous painting “The Sunflowers” was made by whom?
Answer: Van Gogh.
15. In what novel is Holden Caulfield the main character?
Answer: The Catcher in the Rye.
16. Which artist committed suicide while painting Wheat Field with Crows?
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh.
17. Which two movements are art movements that precede postmodern art?
Answer: Pop art and minimalism.
It is so important to stay curious and continuously learn by asking intriguing questions.
Trivia crack quiz is a great way to ask and answer questions, but now you know over 100+ trivia crack questions and answers!
Really challenge yourself with these or even use them to come up with some of your own questions.
Give it a try with your friends, family, or co-workers – you’re sure to have some fun while learning!
Please comment in the comments section below about this post – let us know what was your favorite trivia question or answer and share more insight on this topic.
Doing so will let us learn something from each other in order to grow together in our collective knowledge!