This article is a list of sports quiz questions. We are an athletic bunch. However, how well-versed are you in the ins and outs of the world of sports? Even though you consider yourself a sports fanatic, there are sports quiz questions that you may not truly be completely aware of.
In light of this, testing your sports knowledge by quizzing yourself with a few sports quiz questions is always a great way to have a great deal of fun.
If you’re looking to test your knowledge of the beautiful world of sports, if you’re getting ready to play a game with your family and friends, or if you’re a teacher looking to offer your students a hard ice breaker before the start of class, then these sports trivia questions and Answers should do the job.
Best Sports Quiz Questions
This section will excite your brain concerning sports, and the best sports quiz questions will acquaint you with information that is not widely recognized. Have a good time with your family by playing sports trivia questions that involves Answering questions and clues about sports.
1. This basketball move was banned from 1967 to 1976, what was it?
Answer: Slam Dunk.
2. In motor racing, what color is the flag they wave to indicate the winner?
Answer: Checkered flag.
3. How many holes are played in an average round of golf?
4. What color are the goal posts in football?
5. How long is a marathon?
Answer: 26.2 miles.
6. in what game is “love” a score?
7. What sport is a lot like soft ball?
8. In meters, how big is an Olympic-sized swimming pool?
Answer: 50 meters long and 25 meters wide.
9. Which fruit is eaten with cream during the Wimbledon Tournament?
10. How many players are on a baseball team?
Answer: 9 players.
11. In soccer, what body part can’t touch the ball?
12. What sporting equipment is used for striking a tennis ball?
Answer: Tennis racquet.
13. Which country are the current Netball World Cup Champions?
Answer: New Zealand.
14. Which of the following sports does not use a ball? Golf, tennis, hockey, or polo?
15. What type of race is the Tour de France?
Answer: Bicycle race.
16. Who was the top scorer in the 2019/20 Premier League season?
Answer: Jamie Vardy (with 23 goals).
17. Jurgen Klopp began his manegeral career ayt which German club?
Answer: Mainz 05.
18. In what year did Brock Lesnar return to WWE after a stint in UFC?
19. Tiger Woods won his first major in over a decade at which 2019 tournament?
Answer: Miroslav Klose.
20. Which footballer has scored the most goals in World Cup history?
21. In which year did Roger Federer win his first Wimbledon title?
Answer: Gary Hooper.
22. Who is the only player to have scored in the Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, Conference, FA Cup, League Cup, Football League Trophy, FA Trophy, Champions League, Europa League, Scottish Premier League, Scottish Cup, and Scottish League Cup?
Answer: Valtteri Bottas.
23. Lewis Hamilton won the Formula One World Driver’s title in 2020, but what is the name of his Mercedes teammate who came second?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar.
24. Who is the highest run-scorer of all time in international cricket?
Answer: The leading run-scorer of all time in cricket test matches is India’s Sachin Tendulkar. Nicknamed “The Little Master”,
25. What does WWE stand for?
Answer: World Wrestling Entertainment.
26. Who stepped down as manager of the England Women’s national football team in January 2021?
27. What sport has been played by Eve Muirhead and David Murdoch?
28. Frankie Dettori won seven races out of seven races at which UK horse racing course in 1995?
Answer: Ice hockey (NHL).
29. In American Football, how many points do you score for a touchdown?
30. What is Usain Bolt’s blistering 100m world record time?
Answer: 9.58 seconds.
31. Which famous football manager once said: “I wouldn’t say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one”?
Answer: Brian Clough.
32. The first FIFA World Cup was held in which year? (Bonus point for the host nation)
Answer: 1930 (Uruguay).
33. England won the 2003 Rugby World Cup thanks to an iconic drop goal from Jonny Wilkinson. How many points did England score in the match?
34. How many MMA fights has UFC star Conor McGregor lost during his career?
Good Sports Quiz Questions
This part of the sport trivia has questions on being a good athlete for individuals of all ages, including young children and older adults. Playing a game with the kids, your family or friends, or even your students using these good sports quiz questions and Answers is an engaging way to stimulate their brains.
1. Which is the only American Football team to go a whole season undefeated, including the Super Bowl?
Answer: The Miami Dolphins, in 1972.
2. How many minutes of total action are there in a baseball game?
Answer: Here’s something most people never think about. Ready? Only 18 minutes of total action. Wish I could get the other 2.5 hours back! Thank goodness for beer and dogs.
3. How many times have the New York Giants won the Super Bowl?
Answer: 4 Super Bowls.
4. Raging Bull, the classic 1980 movie is about which real life boxer?
Answer: Jake LaMotta.
5. At the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal, gymnast Nadia Comaneci became the first gymnast to score a perfect. Which country was she representing?
6. Which American Football team won the first two Super Bowls (in 1967 and 1968)?
Answer: The Green Bay Packers.
7. How is soccer player Edson Arantes do Nascimento better known?
8. Who has won more tennis grand slam titles, Venus Williams or Serena Williams?
Answer: Serena Williams.
9. Which two racing drivers hold the record for the most Formula One World Drivers’ Championship wins, with seven titles?
Answer: Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton.
10. Which NFL team appeared in four consecutive Super Bowls from 1991 – 1994 and lost them all?
Answer: Buffalo Bills.
11. Which Jamaican sprinter won gold medals at the 100m, 200m and 4 x 100m relay at three consecutive Olympic Games from 2008 – 2016?
Answer: Usain Bolt.
12. Which boxer inflicted Muhammad Ali’s first defeat in professional boxing?
Answer: Joe Frazier, in 1971.
13. Which female WWE superstar had the entrance song ‘Bad Reputation’?
14. In inches, what is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
Answer: 18 inches.
15. How many years do the Olympics take place?
Answer: four years.
16. What is the most well-known sport as the “King of Sports”?
17. When a bowler strikes three balls in a row, what do you call it?
18 Which country does Goran Ivanisevic come from?
19. What is the average number of dimples on a golf ball?
20. What country has competed in the Summer Olympics the most times but has yet to win a gold medal?
Answer: The Philippines.
21. Which country has produced the most Formula One World Championship winning drivers?
Answer: The United Kingdom, with ten different winners.
22. Which horse receives the Triple Crown if he wins all three races?
Answer: The Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes, and the Preakness Stakes are the correct Answers.
23. Who is the NFL’s all-time leading rusher?
Answer: Emmitt Smith of the Dallas Cowboys with 18,355 yards.
24. In which US State does the Daytona 500 race take place?
25. Which Australian tennis player is the only player to complete the Grand Slam (winning all four major titles in the same season) on two occasions?
Answer: Rod Laver, in 1962 and 1969.
26. What country has competed in the Summer Olympics the most times but has yet to win a medal?
27. Every year on Memorial Day, a sporting event is held. What exactly is it?
Answer: The Indianapolis 500, of course.
28. In horse racing, the Triple Crown is awarded to a horse which wins which three races?
Answer: The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes.
General Sports Quiz Questions
This section will quiz you on common sports knowledge with questions and provide Answers. These general sports trivia address the most common concerns and inquiries about various sports. You are free to direct your questions to any individual without regard to any prejudice.
1. A sporting event is held every year on Memorial Day. What is it?
Answer: Indianapolis 500.
2. In horse racing, the Triple Crown is awarded to a horse that wins which three races?
Answer: The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stake.
3. What was the biggest margin of victory ever in a Triple Crown race?
Answer: 31 lengths.
4. Who was the first woman to win the woman’s World Figure Skating Championship?
Answer: Madge Syers.
5. What coach came off the bench to play for his team in the Stanley Cup finals?
Answer: Lester Patrick.
6. What sport did bank robber John Dillinger play?
7. In which sport was Muhammad Ali popular?
8. What was the first NHL team to win back-to-back Stanley Cup titles?
Answer: Montreal Canadiens.
9. The first NHL All-Star game was held as a benefit for what injured star?
Answer: Ace Bailey.
10. How many knobs, switches, and buttons does a Formula One steering wheel have?
Answer: 35 buttons.
11. What’s the maximum score you can achieve in 10-pin bowling?
12. Name the only two positions who can score in netball?
Answer: Goal shoot and goal attack.
13. How many Olympic gold medals has Mo Farah won?
Answer: 4 (2 London, 2 Rio).
14. Where were the Olympics held in 1992?
15. The term ‘albatross’ in golf means what?
Answer: Three shots under par on a hole.
16. How many balls are on a snooker table at the start of a frame, including the white?
17. What colours are the five Olympic rings?
Answer: Blue, yellow, black, green and red.
18. Which county cricket team play their home games at Lord’s?
19. How many times did Michael Schumacher win the F1 World Championship in his career?
20. Team GB finished third in the overall medal table at the 2012 Olympics in London, but how many medals did they win?
21. How many runs are awarded in cricket when the ball hits a fielder’s helmet that is not being worn?
Answer: Five runs.
22. In which sport could someone be found at silly point?
23. Which horse is the only three-time champion of the Grand National?
Answer: Red Rum.
24. The Pittsburgh Penguins play which sport?
Answer: Ice hockey.
25. In football, which team has won the Champions League (formerly the European Cup) the most?
Answer: Real Madrid (13).
26. How many players are there in a rugby league team?
27. Who holds the women’s record for the 100m sprint?
Answer: Florence Griffith-Joyner (10.49s).
28. Since 1977, where has snooker’s World Championship taken place?
Answer: Crucible Theatre.
29. In tennis, what piece of fruit is found at the top of the men’s Wimbledon trophy?
30. Who won the FIFA Women’s World Cup in 2019?
31. In bowling, what is the term given for three consecutive strikes?
Answer: A turkey.
32. How many world titles has Phil Talyor won in darts?
33. In golf, where does the Masters take place?
Answer: Augusta National.
34. In 2016, who announced their retirement days after becoming F1 world champion?
Answer: Nico Rosberg.
35. When was the Durham County Cricket Club founded?
Easy Sports Quiz Questions
This part of the article has some easy sports trivia, each of which has an Answer that is not too difficult to find. Before moving on to the more difficult and confounding topics, everyone’s brains will have a chance to clear up these simple questions on sports knowledge.
1. Which color is a tennis ball?
Answer: Bright yellow.
2. Which sport does Cristiano Ronaldo play?
Answer: Football (soccer).
3. Who is considered to be the greatest sprinter of all time?
Answer: Usain Bolt.
4. Which League 1 club did Lionel Messi join in 2021?
Answer: Paris Saint-Germain.
5. In which city can you find the stadium Camp Nou?
6. What does NBA stand for?
Answer: National Basketball Association.
7. Which famous boxer is frequently ranked as the best heavyweight boxer of all time?
Answer: Muhammad Ali.
8. How often are the summer Olympics held?
Answer: Every 4 years.
9. What are the two football teams in Manchester, England (1 point per correct Answer)?
Answer: Manchester United and Manchester City.
10. What is the oldest tennis tournament in the world?
11. Which bicycle race takes place each year in July in France?
Answer: Le Tour de France.
12. What type of race is the Melbourne Cup?
Answer: Horse race.
13. Who is the most decorated Olympian of all time?
Answer: Michael Phelps.
14. To which famous football player is Posh Spice married to?
Answer: David Beckham.
15. In American football, which position is considered the leader of the offense?
16. Which American cyclist was stripped of his seven consecutive Tour de France?
Answer: Lance Armstrong.
17. When is the Super Bowl?
Answer: First Sunday in February.
18. Name a sport similar to softball?
19. Name the 6 countries competing in the Six Nations Championship (1 point per country).
Answer: England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales
20. How many players comprise a baseball team?
21. A touchdown in football has how many points?
Answer: Six points.
22. In tennis, the ball is hit by which equipment?
Answer: Tennis bat.
23. What do the riders ride in Tour De France?
Answer: A bicycle.
24. How many players are there in a football (soccer) team?
25. How long is a marathon race?
Answer: 195 Kilometres (26 miles 385yards).
26. After how many years are the Olympics been held?
Answer: After four years.
27. Name the country that won the first world championship for women.
Answer: The United States.
28. Who scored the highest individual score for each side in 2019?
Answer: Australia – Steve Smith 211, England – Ben Stokes 135.
29. Which country is Roger Federer from?
30. For which national football team does Kylian Mbappé play?
31. Which country is Novak Djokovic from?
32. In which country does the Masters Tournament take place?
Answer: United States.
33. Which country is Neymar from?
34. Which country is Michael Schumacher from?
36. Which cricketing law classifies throwing to be illegal?
Answer: Law 24.
Hard Sports Quiz Questions
This section has some challenging questions and Answers related to hard sports trivia, which may provide students with a challenge while attempting to respond. It will work to their advantage in the long run since they will get familiar with such challenging topics.
1. What is the national game of China?
Answer: Table tennis.
2. Who was known as the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time?
Answer: Muhammad Ali.
3. What number sets to the right of the number ‘20’ on a standard dartboard?
4. In 1960, which object was featured on the New England Patriots team’s helmet design?
Answer: A hat.
5. Basketball player, Scottie Pippen, has a word tattooed on his forearm. What does it say?
6. What sport is Bela Karolyi known for coaching?
Answer: Women’s gymnastics.
7. What is the only sport to be played on the moon?
Answer: A round of golf.
8. The term Grand Slam is associated with?
Answer: Lawn Tennis.
9. In which winter sport are the terms “stale fish” and “mule kick” used?
10. How long is the free skate in figure skating?
Answer: Four and a half minutes for men, four minutes for women.
11. Who was the first president to throw the ceremonial first pitch at a Major League Baseball game?
Answer: William Howard Taft.
12. How many minutes was the longest recorded point in the history of tennis?
Answer: 29 minutes.
13. During the first-ever modern Olympics, what were the first placers awarded with?
Answer: Silver medals.
14. How many Olympic Games were held in countries that no longer exist?
15. Which country is Maria Sharapova from?
16. At the time of winning masters, what was the age of Tiger Woods?
17. What is the motto of the Olympics?
Answer: Higher, stronger, and faster.
18. Who is known as “The Golden Bear”?
Answer: Jack Nicklaus.
19. A modern sand wedge was invented by which player?
Answer: Gene Sarazen.
20. The terms like “Mule Park” and “obsolete fish” are used in which sports?
21. Tell me the number of sports included in the Summer Olympic 2008?
22. Which year did the women enter the modern Olympics, and in which sport?
Answer: 1900, Tennis.
23. A football team has lightning on their player’s helmet. Which NFL team is it?
Answer: Los Angeles charger.
24. ‘New York Titans’ was the title of which NFL Team?
Answer: The New York Jets.
25. How fast did Venus Williams’ ball go in the 1998 European Indoor Championships, Zurich?
Answer: 127.4 miles/hour.
26. In the NBA, name the youngest player scoring 10,000 points.
Answer: Lebron James.
27. Bela Karolyi is the coach of which sports?
Answer: Women Gymnastics.
28. Name the first baseball player who appeared in the Wheaties box?
Answer: Lou Gehrig.
29. What is the name of the “ball” used to play hockey?
Answer: Hockey puck.
30. In a hockey match, who is allowed to use their feet along with the stick to direct the hockey puck?
Funny Sports Quiz Questions
These incredibly funny sports quiz questions would make them burst into laughter, and these sports trivia questions would be interesting to youngsters in particular, and their responses would amuse you. This section offers some pretty funny sports quiz questions that will make them laugh aloud.
1. In his entire NBA career, Michael Jordan wore only three numbers. What are they?
Answer: 12, 45 and 23.
2. Lang tree Park- a rugby league stadium is now renamed as?
Answer: Wicked Stadium.
3. What is the nickname of the name of the basketball team (men) of New Zealand?
Answer: The Tall Black.
4. In basketball, the record for most fouls is associated with whom?
Answer: Kareem Abdul.
5. Which team was defeated by the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl IV?
Answer: Minnesota Vikings.
6. A player of the Chicago Cubs took time off because of his brutal sneeze. Who is he?
Answer: Sammy Sosa.
7. Name a sport that has rules like Stableford, Skins and Bingo, Bango Bongo.
8. Which sports movie had the tagline “The coach is waiting for his next beer?
Answer: The Bad News Bears (1976).
9. Measuring up at 4 foot 10, South Africa’s Jake Matlala is the shortest ever boxing world champion. What was his nickname?
Answer: Baby Jake.
10. Colorado Rockies player Clint Barmes broke his collar bone after carrying what up the stairs?
Answer: Deer meat.
11. In what year was the first WrestleMania held?
12. What is the new name of the rugby league stadium previously called Langtree Park?
Answer: Totally Wicked Stadium.
13. Which English Premier League team has the nickname of Baggies?
Answer: West Bromwich Albion.
14. The 2004 film Million Dollar Baby featuring Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood, and Morgan Freeman was about which sport?
15. The first official Grand National horse race was in 1839. What was the auspicious name of the winning horse?
Answer: Lottery. Honestly, you can’t make this stuff up!
16. “A good walk, spoiled” is how Mark Twain is believed to have described which sport?
Answer: Golf. And all golfers hate this quote!
17. Michael Jordan has worn 3 numbers over his NBA career: 23, 45 and?
Answer: For the match on February 14th in 1990 he wore #12 as his #23 had been stolen.
18. The New Zealand men’s basketball team has which nickname?
Answer: The Tall Blacks, a spin on the name of the New Zealand Rugby World Cup team, the All Blacks.
19. In bowling, what is the name given for 3 consecutive strikes?
Answer: A turkey. If they happen in the first 3 frames, they are sometimes referred to as a sizzling turkey.
20. Which Chicago Cubs player had to take time off due to a violent sneeze?
Answer: Sammy Sosa, one day he sneezed so violently he suffered from back spasms.
21. “Pistol Pete” was the nickname given to which multiple Tennis Grand Slam titles winner?
Answer: Petros (Pete) Sampras.
22. The average baseball game lasts for 2 to 3 hours. During this time, on average how many minutes of action are there?
Answer: 18, yes, you read that correctly. Around 90% of baseball is spent standing. Time between pitches alone takes on average 1 hour and 15 minutes of the time.
23. Brothers Phil and Gary Neville are well known in the English football or soccer scene. What is their father’s name?
Answer: Neville! Yes, his name really was Neville Neville.
24. In the test cricket series The Ashes, teams from England and Australia compete for the right to hold a trophy containing ashes. What are the ashes inside the trophy said to be made of?
Answer: A burnt cricket bail.
25. Winner of 8 Olympic Games gold medals, this Usain is the only sprinter to win at 3 Olympic Games consecutively. What is Usain’s last name?
Answer: Bolt, talk about a fitting last name! Multiple world record time holder Usain Bolt has really earned the nickname ‘Lightning Bolt’.
26. Bullman, Harry the Harbor Dog, and Daddy Cool are all mascots in which sport?
Answer: Rugby League.
27. Is it possible for a super bowl to end in a tie?
Answer: No, postseason games and Super Bowl cannot end in a tie.
28. Motown Muscle, Philadelphia Hitmen and Las Vegas High Rollers are all professional team names for which sport?
Random Sports Quiz Questions
This section contains a few random sports quiz questions related to sports quizzes, with the questions being the most straightforward. Their fundamental understanding of sports will be tested with these questions based on sports trivia.
1. What is the size of a baseball?
Answer: 9 or 9 ¼ inches (in circumference).
2. Name the first woman from the United States to bag a gold medal at the world championship in gymnastics.
Answer: Marcia Frederick.
3. In which year was the first Wimbledon tournament take place?
Answer: In the year 1877.
4. ‘Home run’ was earlier used in some other sport before being permanently used in baseball. Name the sport.
5. In the history of the NBA, which team has the longest winning streak?
Answer: Los Angeles Lakers.
6. Name the country to boycott the Summer Olympics 1980.
Answer: The United States.
7. Which country bags maximum NBA titles?
Answer: Boston Celtics.
8. In hockey, one NHL player is named the ‘Goat.’ Who is the player?
Answer: Wayne Gretzky.
9. Peyton Manning won his first super bowl against whom?
Answer: He won against the Chicago Bears, leading the Colts to a 29-17 victory.
10. What do the San Francisco 49ers stand for?
Answer: It is a franchise of American Football located in the Bay Area of San Francisco.
11. What is the Rose Bowl Game?
Answer: it is an American football game for college boys, played annually. It is frequently called the Rose Bowl. It is played on New Year’s Day (1st January) in Rose Ball Stadium, California.
12. What is the most famous golf tournament in the USA?
Answer: It is known as the Grand Slam which consists of 4 tournaments: The US Open, The Master Tournament, The Open Championship, and PGA.
13. Which country played maximum time in Summer Olympics but has failed to bag a single gold medal?
14. For a horse, there are three races required to win The Triple Crown Prize. What are those races?
Answer: Belmont Stakes, Kentucky Derby, and Preakness Stakes.
15. What type of speed event was Eric Heiden famous for?
Answer: Speed skating.
16. Where was the location of the first Winter Games after World War II?
Answer: St. Moritz, Switzerland.
17. Name the boxer who defeated Mohammad Ali?
Answer: Joe Frazier.
18. Name the national sport of Canada.
19. What is the size of the Olympic swimming pool in meters?
Answer: Length-50 meters and Breadth-25 meters.
20. Name the first African country which qualified for the World Cup for soccer?
21. What name can be typed entirely with the left hand?
Answer: Federer. Yup! As in Roger Federer.
22. What NBA player had his championship ring resized to fit his middle finger?
Answer: Rasheed Wallace. I guess that’s the best way to tell the losing team where they can take it.
23. Tell the number of Grand Slams that Roger Federer won in 2006?
24. Name the two NFL teams to win maximum Super Bowls?
Answer: New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers.
25. A female pitcher knocked out Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth. Who was she?
Answer: Jackie Mitchell.
26. In which decade did Marina Navratilova take US citizenship?
27. Which Bobby was the first golfer to win the ‘Grand slam’ in a single year in the 1960s?
28. With which track and field event was Geoff Capes particularly associated?
29. In baseball, where do the Orioles come from?
30. Alberto Tomba found fame in which Winter Olympic sport?
31. What is the surface on which field hockey is played on called?
Answer: Turf or grass.
32. What are the referees in a hockey game called?
Hilarious Sports Quiz Questions
They will burst out laughing and giggling after taking these hilarious sports quiz questions since it has very entertaining questions. It will be a lot of fun to pose these sports trivia questions to everyone, especially the younger ones.
1. Which US superstar said ‘I’ve never lost a game I just ran out of time’?
Answer: Michael Jordan.
2. What is the first name of Phil and Gary Neville’s father?
Answer: Neville (yes his name really was Neville Neville).
3. What nickname is given to the New Zealand men’s basketball team?
Answer: Tall Blacks.
4. At age 99 Captain Tom Moore set a goal of raising £1,000 for charity by his 100th birthday by completing 100 what?
Answer: Laps of his garden. He made many media appearances and stole the hearts of many, by the end of his 100th birthday he had raised a whopping £32.79 million!
5. Which country did F1 legend Ayrton Senna come from?
Answer: Brazil, a place where he is still revered today.
6. Fill in the blank: Gary Player once said ‘the harder I practice, the ____ I get’.
7. What is the fictional sport played in the Harry Potter novels and films?
8. Where was it, in 1971 that Alan B. Shepard’s golf shot went for “miles and miles and miles”?
Answer: The moon.
9. Why did the New York Titans become the New York Jets?
Answer: Due to their proximity to the LaGuardia Airport.
10. In which sport would competitors use a piece of equipment known as a foil?
11. In which sport do teams compete to win the Stanley Cup?
Answer: Men’s ice hockey.
12. The Chicago Cubs and Boston Red Sox play which sport?
13. What international rugby team are known as the Pumas?
14. Who is the Premier League’s all-time top scorer?
Answer: Alan Shearer has a massive 260 goals in the Premier League.
15. Which course is The Masters golf tournament held?
Answer: Augusta National Golf Club which is in Georgia, USA.
16. At which Olympics did Kelly Holmes win two gold medals?
Answer: The Athens Olympic Games in 2004.
17. What is the maximum break you can score in snooker?
Answer: The maximum break is 147. That’s potting all 15 reds followed by black on each one, then potting all the remaining colours.
18. Which sport involves tucks and pikes?
19. What is Canada’s national sport? How many of you said ice hockey for this one?
Answer: It’s actually lacrosse which even surprised me!
25. What is the name Tyson Fury calls himself?
Answer: He’s known as the Gypsy King.
21. Which Formula 1 driver has won the most races in the history of the sport?
Answer: Lewis Hamilton recently surpassed Michael Schumacher’s record with 100 race wins in his career.
22. Which sport uses a net, a racket, and a shuttlecock?
23. Won who the last cricket world cup?
Answer: England did in their nail-biting super over win over New Zealand in 2019.
24. What two teams play in “El Clasico”?
Answer: That’s one of the world’s biggest football rivalries between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Sports Quiz Questions about Football
This segment will include football trivia questions and Answers. They will end up knowing much more about football after Answering these football trivia questions, but their loyalty and interest in the objectives will be called into doubt.
1. What is the only team in the NFL to neither host nor play in the Super Bowl?
Answer: Cleveland Browns.
2. How much does an NFL football weigh?
Answer: 1 pound.
3. To reach the red zone, the football team has to drive to what yard line?
Answer: The twenty.
4. What NFL team lost the first Super Bowl in 1970?
Answer: Minnesota Vikings.
5. Which NFL team has their logo located on only one side of their helmets?
Answer: Pittsburgh Steelers.
6. Who gets the ball’s possession in case of overtime?
Answer: It is determined by a coin toss.
7. What team won the first-ever football game played at night?
Answer: Philadelphia Athletics.
8. Which team has the record of scoring the most points in a single Super Bowl?
Answer: The San Francisco 49ers.
9. What team won 3 Super Bowls in the 1990s?
Answer: The Dallas Cowboys.
10. What wide receiver caused a sensation during his rookie season with a one-handed catch?
Answer: Odell Beckham Jr.
11. During September, Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney announced they wanted to invest in which National League club?
12. Manchester City claimed a third successive Carabao Cup after beating which team 2-1 at Wembley?
Answer: Aston Villa.
13. Who won best women’s player at Fifa’s 2020 awards?
Answer: Lucy Bronze.
14. England captain Harry Kane bought the shirt sponsorship to which Sky Bet League Two club’s 2020-21 kit?
Answer: Leyton Orient.
15. Which USA Women World Cup-winning striker signed a loan deal with Tottenham in 2020?
Answer: Alex Morgan.
16. Whose penalty did David Marshall save to secure Scotland a place at the delayed Euro 2020 finals with a shoot-out victory over Serbia in Belgrade?
Answer: Aleksandar Mitrovic.
17. In their first match since securing the Premier League title, Liverpool were beaten 4-0 by which team at the start of July? Manchester City
Answer: Manchester City.
18. Which Wales Women star was nominated for a Fifa Puskas Award 2020 for her Chelsea goal against Arsenal with her weaker left foot?
Answer: Sophie Ingle.
19. Who replaced Mick McCarthy as Republic of Ireland manager at the start of April?
Answer: Stephen Kenny.
20. An American football team in 1972 was unbeatable during the entire season, including the Super Bowl. Name the team.
Answer: The Miami Dolphins.
21. What is the weight of an NFL football?
Answer: One Pound.
22. Name the first player to complete 1000 yards in a single season?
Answer: Beattie Feathers.
23. Who was the first player to score at five World Cup editions?
Answer: Marta Vieira da Silva.
24. What is the length of the end zone?
Answer: 10 yards.
25. In the 1990s, which team had the honor of winning three Super Bowls?
26. Which NFL player is well known as “Sweetness”?
Answer: Walter Payton.
27. What were the Chicago Bears called initially?
Answer: Decatur Staleys.
28. What did the Iranian national team players lose a week before their 2018 World Cup match?
Answer: Their shoes.
29. In 1969 a player kicked a punt against the Denver Broncos breaking all the records. Who was the player?
Answer: Steve O’ Neal.
30. What sport is dubbed the ‘king of sports’?
31. The first-ever soccer World Cup was won by what country?
32. What does the FIFA World Cup Trophy depict?
Answer: Two human figures holding up the Earth.
33. What country is the only team to play in every FIFA world cup?
34. In what country did Mia Hamm learn to play soccer?
35. What was the fastest goal in World Cup history?
Answer: 10.8 seconds.
Sports Quiz Questions about NBA
The following part will find questions and Answers related to NBA trivia questions. The broad and most important information on NBA players and basketball will be covered in these questions. The fact that the NBA is the beating heart of sports would give them a significant advantage in responding to these questions.
1. Which player has most career rebounds?
Answer: Wilt Chamberlain total 23924 rebounds.
2. Most valuable player (MVP) award in the NBA start on which year?
Answer: In 1955 – 1956 season.
3. MVP got which trophy?
Answer: Maurice Podoloff trophy.
4. Which player got the very first MVP trophy?
Answer: Bob Pettit.
5. Which player got the MVP award 2015-2016?
Answer: Stephen Curry.
6. Which team won the NBA season 2017?
Answer: Golden State Warriors.
7. The runner-up team in NBA 2018 was?
Answer: Cleveland Cavaliers.
8. MVP of 2018 NBA final was?
Answer: Kevin Durant belongs from Golden State Warriors.
9. Who was the coach of Golden State Warriors in 2018 NBA season?
Answer: Steve Kerr.
10. In NBA season 2017 – 2018 who was the most valuable player?
Answer: James Harden.
11. Tyronn Lue was the coach of which team in 2017 NBA season?
Answer: Cleveland Cavaliers.
12. Top scorer of NBA season 2016-2017?
Answer: Russel Westbrook.
13. Western runner-up team of NBA season 2016-2017?
Answer: San Antonio Spurs.
14. Which basketball player was Michael Jordan nicknamed after as a young high school basketball enthusiast?
Answer: Magic after Magic Johnson.
15. How many NBA championships did Michael Jordan win with the Chicago Bulls?
16. Stephen Curry’s father played professional basketball for what team towards the end of his career?
Answer: Toronto Raptors.
17. Who was the first-ever NBA player to score 2,000 points in a single season?
Answer: George Yardly.
18. How many personal fouls does a player get to be ejected from an NBA basketball game?
Answer: 6 personal fouls.
19. How many seasons did Michael Jordan play with the Chicago Bulls before going back into the game with the Wizards?
Answer: 13 seasons.
20. Who holds the record in basketball for the most fouls?
Answer: Kareem Abdul.
21. What player was known as the “Clown Prince” of the Harlem Globetrotters?
Answer: Hubert “Geese” Ausbie.
22. Who was the first WNBA player to dunk in a playoff game?
Answer: Brittney Griner.
23. The total number of teams in the NBA?
Answer: 30 teams.
24. What player scored the most points in one game?
Answer: Wilt Chamberlain (100).
25. Who won the most career NBA championships as player?
Answer: Bill Russell (11).
26. Who was the first player to win 8 NBA scoring titles?
Answer: Michael Jordan.
27. The first African American to play NBA games was?
Answer: Earl Lloyd.
28. What is a dribbling violation in basketball?
Answer: When a player touches a ball twice before the ball hits the ground, without an opposing player having an intervening touch of the ball.
29. What is the diameter of basketball?
Answer: 24 cm.
30. In 1891 which Canadian American teacher invented basketball?
Answer: James Naismith.
31. The NBA founded on which date?
Answer: June 6, 1946.
Sports Quiz Questions about Baseball
Within this part, there will be some baseball trivia questions. Because baseball has such a large fan base and is America’s national pastime, their knowledge will be tested to see how well they are acquainted with this noble pastime.
1. What material was first used to cover baseballs?
2. Who was the first Major League player to pitch a ball over 100 mph?
Answer: Nolan Ryan.
3. What is the name of the fictitious Minor League Baseball team on The Simpsons?
Answer: The Springfield Isotopes.
4. What team gets the advantage of the first bat?
Answer: The visiting team.
5. Which player has been named ‘Kung Fu Panda’?
Answer: Pablo Sandoval.
6. Who was the first baseball player to appear on a Wheaties box?
Answer: Lou Gehrig.
7. During which inning is “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” traditionally sung?
Answer: The 7th inning.
8. What retired basketball player tried out for the Chicago White Sox in 1994?
Answer: Michael Jordan.
9. What is the most stolen base?
Answer: Second base.
10. What are the Minnesota Twins named after?
Answer: The Twin Cities.
11 How big is a baseball?
Answer: 9 to 9 1/4 inches in circumference.
12. Which is the shortest game?
Answer: September 28, 1919, between New York and Philadelphia.
13. Which baseball player holds the record for the most home runs in a single season?
Answer: Barry Bonds.
14. What year did the players go on strike, resulting in no baseball World Series?
15. How many total minutes of action are there in an average baseball game?
Answer: 18 minutes.
16. The term ‘home run’ was already previously used in a different sport before becoming a mainstay in baseball vocabulary. What was that sport?
17. Who won the first ever World Series in Baseball in the ’50s?
Answer: New York Yankees.
18. What pitcher holds the record for most complete games in an MLB career?
Answer: CY Young.
19. Who was the first Major League player to have his number retired?
Answer: Lou Gehrig Day.
20. What player was killed by a pitch from Yankees pitcher Carl Mays?
Answer: Ray Chapman.
21. When and between whom was the first World Series played?
Answer: 1903, Pittsburg and Boston.
22. Which team has won 26 World Series titles?
Answer: New York Yankees.
23. Which player holds the record for the most home run and RBI’s in the World Series history?
Answer: Mickey Mantle, right fielder of the former Yankees.
24. Which player has won the National League MVP award seven times?
Answer: Barry Bonds.
25. Where is the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum?
Answer: Cooperstown, New York.
26. When and why was the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum?
Answer: 1935, to celebrate baseball’s 100th anniversary.
27. What year did the White Sox start?
28. How many games are played in a season?
29. How many innings are in Baseball?
30. How many players are there in baseball game?
31. How much does a Baseball weigh?
Answer: 5-5.25 ounces.
32. When was the first professional baseball game aired on T.V.?
Answer: August 26, 1936.
33. Who is the richest player?
Answer: Alex Rodriquez.
34. Where did the game originate?
Answer: America and London.
35. Who is the first woman to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
Answer: Effa Louise Manley.
36. Who is the oldest Baseball player?
Answer: Leroy Robert ‘Satchel’ Paige.
37. Who holds the record for the most winnings in the Olympics?
38. Name the movie made after the famous player Babe Ruth.
Answer: Headin’ Home.
Sports Quiz Questions about NFL
The following part will examine some NFL trivia questions. Whether they are American or not, football enthusiasts are often seen getting thrilled when Answering football trivia questions. The NFL has a massive fan base worldwide, and anybody may Answer such questions because of the league’s popularity.
1. In American Football, a touchdown is worth how many points?
Answer: 6 points.
2. This only gay player was the first ever to be drafted by an NFL team. What was his name?
Answer: Michael Sam.
3. All NFL franchises move around and change their names throughout the seasons, but there is one that has retained its name and location, earning it the name of the oldest existing NFL franchise. What is it?
Answer: Green Bay Packers.
4. This player kicked a record-breaking punt against the Denver Broncos in 1969. What was his name?
Answer: Steve O’Neal.
5. In 1982, how many games made up the NFL regular-season schedule?
Answer: 9 games.
6. Who was the first World Cup mascot?
Answer: World Cup Willie.
7. Which NFL team features their logo only on one side of their helmet?
What Native American language was Super Bowl30 the first to be broadcast in?
8. Which Hall of Fame NFL player went by the nickname “Sweetness”?
Answer: Walter Payton.
9. Who is the NFL commissioner presently?
Answer: Roger Goodwell.
10. Which team has the player Beattie Feathers played for?
Answer: The Chicago Bears.
11. What Cowboy’s 99-yard run from scrimmage put him in the NFL football record book in 1983?
Answer: Tony Dorsett’s.
12. What team hired the NFL’s first professional cheerleading squad, in 1972?
Answer: The Dallas Cowboys.
13. Who was the first athlete to rap at a Pro Bowl musical gala, in 1995?
Answer: Deion Sanders.
14. How many of the five Dallas teams Tom Landry took to Super Bowls were victorious?
15. What teams played in the first all-California Super Bowl?
Answer: The San Francisco 49ers and San Diego Chargers.
16. What team has been drubbed in Super Bowls by scores of 27-10, 39-20, 42-10, and 55-10?
Answer: The Denver Broncos.
17. What NFL team introduced the no-huddle offense during the 1980s?
Answer: The Cincinnati Bengal’s.
18. What quarterback got stuck with the given names Yelberton Abraham?
Answer: Y.A. Tittle.
19. What Baltimore Colts great led the NFL in passing in the 1960s, with 26548 yards?
Answer: Johnny Unitas.
20. What Pittsburgh Steelers great was the first wide receiver to be named super Bowl MVP?
Answer: Lynn Swan.
21. What Division 1-A football team’s fans cheer for the Yellow Jackets?
Answer: Georgia Tech’s.
22. What Jets quarterback, asked if he preferred grass or Astroturf, replied: “I don’t know, I never smoked Astroturf”?
Answer: Joe Namath.
23. What NFL team once had Bob Hope, Henry Mancini, Maureen Reagan and Danny Thomas on its advisory board?
Answer: The Los Angeles Rams.
24. What did a Buffalo fan hit Chuck Foreman in the eye with during a game, ending his chance of winning the NFC rushing title in 1975?
Answer: A snowball.
25. What is the official theme song of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
Answer: Hey Hey Tampa Bay.
26. Who was involved as a player or coach in three Super Bowls with the Cowboys, two with the Eagles and one with the Bears?
Answer: Mike Ditka.
27. How many football teams play in the Big Ten Conference?
28. What Vikings quarterback has been called the NFL’s “original scrambler”?
Answer: Fran Tarkenton.
29. Which team was defeated by the Washington Redskins in overtime during the 2012 NFL season?
Answer: Baltimore Ravens.
30. What was the record of the Denver Broncos team during their first season?
31. Where and when was the first NFL Super Bowl held?
Answer: At Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on 15th January 1967.
32. How many rounds are there in an NFL Draft?
Answer: Seven rounds.
33. How much does a Super Bowl ring cost?
Answer: A Super Bowl ring set’s estimated cost is about $5 million.
34. Who is the Lombardi Trophy named after?
Answer: Green Bay Packers coach Vince Lombardi.
35. What was the National Football League initially called?
Answer: The American Professional Football Association or the APFA.
36. What are NFL footballs made of?
37. Which NFL team has a big cat as their mascot?
Answer: The Carolina Panthers.
38. Which NFL team is named after their first coach?
Answer: The Cleveland Browns.
39. Where do the kickoffs usually take place?
Answer: At the 35-yard line.
40. What is the approximate weight of a football used in NFL games?
Answer: 14-15 grams.
41. Which was the first team to win 5 Super Bowls?
Answer: The San Francisco 49ers.
42. Where is the headquarters of the National Football League?
Answer: New York City.
Sports Quiz Questions for Adults
This section provides a selection of sports quiz questions for adults. This section will be questions about games from the early 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Adults will Answer these questions accurately, which will maintain their interest connected.
1. In which city the San Siro stadium is located in Italy?
2. In the men’s decathlon, what is the second event on day one?
Answer: the long jump.
3. For which country did David Beckham play for?
4. The Olympics are held every how many years?
Answer: 4 years.
5. How was Mildred Didrikson better known?
Answer: Babe Zaharias.
6. Which of the following tournaments is not a grand slam tournament in the game of tennis?
Answer: Davis Cup.
7. How often is the Ryder Cup held?
Answer: Every two years.
8. In 1988 who won the tennis grand Slam and Olympic gold?
Answer: Steffi Graf.
9. Which gold medalist Mark was told by his father, “Swimming isn’t everything, winning is”?
Answer: Mark Spitz.
10. Who won a record ninth Wimbledon singles title in 1990?
Answer: Martina Navratilova.
11. Who was the last Canadian before Donovan Bailey in 1996 to cross the line first in the 100m and keep the medal?
Answer: Percy Williams.
12. In which Olympic event did Edwin Moses find fame?
Answer: (400 meters) hurdles.
13. In which sport did Andy Thomson become a world champion?
14. Sergei Bubka competes in which athletics event?
15. In which Olympic jumping event did Mike Conley find fame?
Answer: Triple Jump.
16. Where did Joe Montana play NCAA Division I football?
Answer: Notre Dame University.
17. In which decade did Joe Montana retire from football?
18. In 1972 who ordered the last three seconds of the basketball final to be played again, which gave the USSR gold?
Answer: R William Thompson.
19. How many goals were scored in soccer’s 1998 World Cup Final?
20. How many players are there in a men’s lacrosse team?
21. What relation was Flo Jo to Jackie Joyner Kersee?
Answer: Sister in Law.
22. In football, what position is RB?
Answer: Running Back.
23. Warren Beatty was offered full college scholarships in which sport?
24. The Naismith Award is presented in which sport?
25. Which country broke the India/Pakistan 50-year monopoly of men’s hockey tournaments?
26. Greg LeMond was a champion in which sport?
27. In which Olympic event did Bob Beamon find fame?
Answer: Track and field’s long jump.
28. How many times did Ivan Lendl win Wimbledon singles?
29. Which country does tennis player Marcelo Rios come from?
30. Which golf tournament presents its winner with a green jacket?
Answer: The Masters.
31. Who had a seven year contract with Orlando Magic for $42 million?
Answer: Shaquille O’Neal.
32. Who won the 400m hurdles in the games sandwiched between Ed Moses’ two triumphs?
Answer: Volker Beck.
33. In football, what do the letters AFL stand for?
Answer: American Football League.
34. In hockey, what is the Hart Trophy awarded for?
Answer: League’s MVP.
35. Which British Fred was a Wimbledon singles winner in the 1930s?
36. Who told a Wimbledon umpire, “You are the pits of the world?”
Answer: John McEnroe.
37. Where was the Rumble in the Ali v Foreman fight in Zaire in 1974?
38. Who won every Lacrosse World championship between 1974 to 1994?
39. Britain and which other country have won gold in every Summer Games?
Sports Quiz Questions for Kids
The sports quiz questions for kids are listed here. In this section, there will be questions concerning games from the latter part of the 21st century, and the children will easily be able to Answer these questions, which will make their engagement more vivid.
1. What do the rings in the Olympics represent?
Answer: The continents of the world.
2. What sport is called the “sport of kings”?
3. What is the very center of a target called in archery or darts?
4. What was the first city to host the Olympics twice?
5. Who is the five-time holder of the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year award?
Answer: Roger Federer.
6. What team does LeBron James play for?
Answer: Los Angeles Lakers.
7. What do the letters BMX stand for?
Answer: Bicycle Moto X.
8. In baseball, how many strikes does it take before the umpire calls out?
9. Which MLB player was better known as “The Bambino”?
Answer: Babe Ruth.
10. Which NFL team has a lightning bolt on the players’ helmet?
Answer: Los Angeles Chargers.
11. In football, where do you have to go in order to score a touchdown?
Answer: The end zone.
12. Where did the first ancient Olympic Games take place?
13. What measurement measures how far runners run?
14. When an Olympic athlete wins first place, what color medal do they get?
15. What sport starts with a tip-off or jump ball?
16. How many rings are there on the Olympic flag?
17. What is the name of Serena William’s sister name?
Answer: Venus William
18. In tennis, zero scores are termed as?
19. Who was honored as one of the 50 Greatest Players in the history of the National Basketball Association in 1996?
Answer: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
20. Who was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10.0 at the Olympic Games?
Answer: Nadia Comăneci
21. What number of rings does an Olympic flag have?
22. Where is Andy Murray from?
23. Which city hosted the Olympics two times?
24. Rings in the Olympics are a representation of?
Answer: Continents of the world.
25. A net, shuttlecock, and a racket represent which sport?
26. What is a football field called?
27. In darts or archery, the center of the target is called as?
28. Tell the diameter (in inches) of a basketball hoop.
Answer: Eighteen inches.
29. A football team has how many players?
30. Who was honored as the Most Outstanding Player in the NCAA Tournament three times and became the first-ever Naismith College Player of the Year in 1969?
Answer: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
31. Who holds the 15th place in the world by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) as the greatest player in the sport of tennis?
Answer: Roger Federer.
32. Who is nicknamed “the Great One” in National Hockey League?
Answer: Wayne Gretzky
Sports Quiz Questions for Teens
This section has sports quiz questions for teens on various sports. As it has been discovered that teenagers are interested in and thrilled about games from the early 21st century through the present day and beyond, these questions will be about the games that have been produced during this period.
1. In what year was the premier league started?
2. Who scored the first ever premier league goal?
Answer: Brian Deane.
3. When did England win the men’s FIFA World cup?
4. What was Muhammed Ali’s real name?
Answer: Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.
5. How many rugby players make the starting lineup of a team in Rugby Union?
6. What sport does Tom Brady play?
Answer: America football.
7. Who won the men’s single gold in tennis at the 2012 Olympics?
Answer: Andy Murray.
8. How far is a marathon?
Answer: 26.2 Miles.
9. What sport would you visit St Andrew’s for?
10. Which sport did Michael Jordan leave basketball to go play?
11. Who plays in the Merseyside derby?
Answer: Everton and Liverpool.
12. In which year did Lewis Hamilton win his first world championship?
13. How is the second half of an NFL game initiated?
Answer: A kickoff.
14. How long is a field supposed to be in an NFL game?
Answer: 100 yards.
15. What is it called when someone gets three strikes in a row in bowling?
16. Which sport has a finish line that is not crossed?
17. Who was the first openly gay male footballer?
Answer: Justin Fashanu.
18. How many balls are in snooker?
Answer: 22 Balls.
19. In which country did T20 cricket originate?
20. Which country won the first men’s rugby world cup?
Answer: New Zealand.
21. Name the four types of stroke in swimming?
Answer: Freestyle (front), Breast, Butterfly and Back.
22. In which sport would you aim rocks at a house on ice?
23. Who was the first boxer to beat Muhammad Ali?
Answer: Joe Frazer.
24. In which year did the modern Olympics start?
25. On Christmas day 1914, why was a game of football so significant?
Answer: It was a ceasefire during WW1 for one day only.
26. What country was Sir Mo Farah born?
27. What year was the first ever Wimbledon played?
28. How many points are awarded by winning a single grand prix?
29. What is the record transfer fee in football and who was it for? (At time of writing March 2021)
Answer: Neymar for 222million euros.
30. What football club play from Selhurst Park?
Answer: Crystal Palace.
31. When was the first FIFA women’s world cup played?
32. Kite flying is a professional sport in Thailand?
33. How long was the longest tennis match in history?
Answer: 11 hours and 5minutes.
34. Does a 2-minute warning exist in an NFL game?
35. What is the fastest KO in boxing?
Answer: 10.5 Seconds.
5 Tips for Choosing Sports Quiz Questions
When compiling a list of sports trivia questions, here are some pointers and suggestions that you should keep in mind to ensure that the resulting game will be the most entertaining one possible. Have faith in us; they are going to be of great assistance!
You need to compile a list of questions that includes both straightforward and challenging sports quiz questions and a good number of more generic and random questions. In addition, it would be simple to respond to them, and doing so would keep their attention.
Double-check your Answers
While compiling the questions for the sports quiz contest, you will need to double-check all of your Answers since there can be no mistakes made on your end. Seeing that the response will remain in their memories for the rest of their lives, there is no room for error.
Sports quiz with children
You may play sports quiz questions with children, and doing so will be no less than a show to see because the unprompted and honest responses of children are the total mood shift for even themselves.
Continue playing this game of sports quiz questions with your friends and family over a meal, whether breakfast, supper, or anything else you feel like doing. You might have a wonderful and productive time with them if you did this. Families and friends seldom have the chance to spend time together in modern times due to the hectic and busy schedules everyone maintains.
If you are a tutor or a teacher, you can quickly divert your students from having a dull day by playing a game of sport trivia questions. Your students will have a lot of fun. Your students will have so much fun playing this game of sports quiz questions, and at the same time, they will pick up a lot of useful information about sports.
Final Thoughts on Sports Quiz Questions
Everyone has a preferred sport to watch, and some of the more popular ones are football and hockey. This extensive selection of basic sports quiz questions will put your knowledge to the test, regardless of whether you are a novice in the world of sports or a seasoned lover.
These up-to-date sports trivia questions and Answers vary from simple questions suitable for children to challenging questions that even the most devoted sports fans may not know the Answers to.
In addition, they are separated into various categories of sports quiz questions, which means that people who are into baseball can find challenging baseball trivia questions, people who are into basketball can enjoy various basketball sport trivia, and people who are into football can find fascinating football trivia facts, Super Bowl trivia, and more.
Put your family and friends to the test by holding a trivia night using these completely odd questions and Answers related to sports. Be ready to see the beginning of their fiercely competitive nature. It doesn’t matter whether you Answer a lot of the questions correctly; your trivia night is sure to be a success no matter what you choose to label it.