Using the right speed dating questions allows you to make the most of your five to ten minutes.
Dating is about not just meeting people who have similar interests to yours, but also matching them up with those interests. In other words, you’d just be wasting your time together.
There are a lot of reasons why speed dating questions are more fun and efficient. To begin with, you’re all gathered there because you’re seeking more than casual dating. In order to have a long-term relationship, you have to meet new people. Just meeting new people eliminates a lot of guesswork.
Let’s start with the questions to ask on speed dating that may help you enjoy a lot with your partner.
Best Speed Dating Questions
In an age of loneliness, speed dating offers a step forward to solving this age-old dilemma. That’s why I’ve created a list of the best speed dating questions for your next date.
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Are you close to your family?
3. Do you like animals?
4. What is one cause in the world that you want to support?
5. What does your ideal date sound like?
6. What are your political inclinations?
7. Do you drink or smoke?
8. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
9. What is the quickest way to your heart?
10. What kind of things do you geek out about?
11. What is the worst idea you’ve ever had?
12. What can you eat for the rest of your life?
13. What’s a superpower you really want?
14. Do you have any crazy fantasies?
15. How do you spend your time after work?
16. Do you like children?
17. Do you have any controversial opinions?
18. What is your greatest strength?
19. What qualities do you admire most in people?
20. Which is your favorite spot for a getaway?
21. What’s your favorite TV show?
22. How would your best friends describe you?
23. Are you into fitness?
24. What do you think makes a relationship good?
25. Where did you get such a beautiful name?
26. What nickname do your friends like to call you and why?
27. What is the worst pick-up line that you have ever heard?
28. And what is your favorite pick up line?
29. Is it your first-time speed dating?
30. How did you find out about the speed dating event?
31. What made you want to try speed dating?
32. Has speed dating ever been successful for you?
33. What is the first thing that catches your eyes when you look at a man/woman?
34. What do you think is the best way for a man/woman to make a good first impression?
35. What is the easiest way to make you laugh out loud?
36. If you could describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
37. Can you tell me three fun facts about yourself?
38. What is the last thing that made you smile?
39. What do you like the most about yourself?
40. What is the best compliment that you have ever received?
41. What are you thankful for today?
42. Can you think of anything that brings you good luck?
43. What is one thing that you like to bring everywhere with you?
44. What kind of person did you wish you would meet tonight?
Funny Speed Dating Questions
These funny speed dating questions to ask a girl will help you strike up a conversation and make a great first impression. Have a look at the following list that will give you more laughs!
1. How do you handle a bad hair day?
2. ‘Age is an illusion.’ Do you think it is right?
3. What would be the name of the book written on your life?
4. Whom do you want to be trapped within a hotel?
5. Would you mind if I brought my mother/father on our next date?
6. Do you act in movies?
7. Do you know any magic tricks?
8. Do you know how to make animal sounds?
9. How would you amuse me?
10. Would you be a dictator or a leader?
11. Do you have any quirks?
12. Which movie title suits you the best?
13. What is the dumbest question you were asked?
14. Do you have an addiction?
15. What is your favorite smell?
16. What suspicion do you have in life, but have no proof?
17. What would you do if you had a twin?
18. What is an expensive, yet silly thing, you own?
19. Have you ever been kicked out of any place?
20. Which superhero would you most like to be?
21. If you were a PM of a country, which country would you choose?
22. What superpower would you like to have?
23. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
24. What do you do if you find hair in your food?
25. Do you get scared watching scary movies?
26. If you were the PM of the country, what changes would you bring?
27. What is the bad chat line you use when texting?
28. Which animated character would you most like to kiss?
29. Which movie character do you resemble?
30. What is your strangest habit?
31. What is that one dating tip you don’t understand?
32. What is your weirdest fantasy?
33. What illegal thing do you want to do in life?
34. Which is the worst gift you ever received?
35. What is the best thing about being single?
36. Who do you think is more romantic, men or women?
37. Which celebrity do you hate most?
38. How often do you get excited?
39. What is the pickup line you use most often?
40. If given a chance, on whom would you spy?
41. Which is your favorite era?
42. What do you think makes a guy/girl look attractive?
43. What do you think is the difference between romance and love?
44. What is your favorite junk food?
45. Whom would you invite for a home-cooked meal?
Interesting Speed Dating Questions
When you attend a speed dating event, you will meet a lot of new people. Here I have collected interesting speed dating questions that will start your great conversation. Take a closer look!
1. Where do you want to be after ten years?
2. What genre of movies do you prefer?
3. If I come to your house, what would you cook for me?
4. Describe your first kiss experience in one word?
5. Do you think soul mates are for real?
6. Would you drink with me on the next date?
7. What is your idea of the start to an ideal day?
8. Would you go for rafting or skydiving?
9. What are your outdoor hobbies?
10. What is your take on fitness goals?
11. What would be one lie and two truths about yourself?
12. Which musical instrument would you like to learn to play?
13. Who is the most creative or intelligent person you want to meet?
14. How good are you at flirting?
15. Do you want me to flirt with you on our next date?
16. What would you do if you got stuck with me on an island?
17. What is your crazy fantasy on a date?
18. Who is the annoying person you want to get rid of in your life?
19. How do you like to waste your time?
20. What problem do you have with technology?
21. Where do you want to have a hot cuppa tea or coffee?
22. What is the worst job you have ever had?
23. What was that assumption that went wrong?
24. What is your fashion statement?
25. What useless fact do you love the most?
26. What kind of news do you like to read?
27. What do you find tough to handle these days?
28. Which artist dominates your music playlist?
29. Would you like to date someone who is older or younger than you?
30. Do you prefer double dates or privacy?
31. If there was a time machine, in which year would you like to go?
32. What do you miss about your childhood?
33. What do you do when you feel lonely?
34. What kind of controversy do you believe?
35. What is your definition of a vacation?
36. What Disney character would you most want to be?
37. If someone had stuck something between their teeth, how would you tell them?
38. What do you think about paranormal activities?
39. What is your idea of peace?
40. Do you like to poke around in other people’s business?
41. Are you here looking for genuine friendship?
42. Would you consider yourself a cool person?
43. What is the skill you want to master?
44. Do you like animals/pets?
Deep Speed Dating Questions
Taking a little time to delve a little deeper is helpful, but keep in mind you only have so much time. So, utilize the following list of deep speed dating questions that will help you know more about your partner.
1. What three wishes would you request if you had a genie? (Discover their dreams and desires).
2. Where did you grow up? (Find out about their background)
3. What topic are you most knowledgeable about? (Learn what they give their time to or care about).
4. What was the last book you read? (Understand their tastes).
5. Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors? (Work out if your hobbies might be compatible).
6. Are you a good texter or do you prefer calling?
7. Tell me about your worst date
8. What’s the con of dating you?
9. Is there anything you’d never do again?
10. What is a weird thing you find attractive?
11. Are you a good flirt?
12. Do you get angry easily?
13. Nightclub or Netflix?
14. What’s the first thing you’d do as President of the country?
15. Which artist’s music resonates with you?
16. How long have you been speed dating?
17. What topic are you always willing to debate?
18. What makes you laugh really hard?
19. Would you be doing your job if you did not need money?
20. What is your favorite s#x position?
21. What do you fear the most?
22. What do you enjoy most about being single?
23. Are you a risk taker?
24. What do you see in an ideal partner?
25. Which is your favorite spot around town?
26. Do you have any dorky habits?
27. Do you have pets? (Ascertain if they’re an animal lover and what species in particular).
28. Are you religious?
29. How would your ex describe you?
30. If you had to take me out for dessert, where would we go?
31. What era of history would you love to visit – and why? (Discover more about their likes and dislikes).
32. What title would you give your biography? (Get a glimpse into how they define their life).
33. What’s your favourite drink? (If you like them, you might want to surprise them with it at your next date).
34. What are your best characteristics? (Uncover their good points straight away).
Good Speed Dating Questions
You may find it difficult to get to know someone, but I’ve collected the good speed dating questions for your benefit. I’ve compiled a list of catchy conversation starters that will kick off meaningful conversations.
1. How do your friends describe you in a word?
2. Do you like to call or text?
3. What is your fantasy place to visit?
4. Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
5. What famous person would you most like to have dinner with?
6. Which is your favorite country?
7. Whiskey or beer?
8. Who would you want to be stuck with on an island?
9. If you were an animal, what would it be?
10. Do you like swimming?
11. Who do you admire most?
12. What are you hiding now?
13. Are you a possessive person?
14. What household chore do you like most?
15. Do you cook?
16. Do you like backpacking or luxurious travel?
17. Have you ever met anyone famous?
18. Are you a family person or a friend’s buddy?
19. Mountains or beaches?
20. Where do you want to go on your next vacation?
21. What do you like to do on a guy’s/girl’s night out?
22. Do you work out?
23. Which is your favorite sport?
24. What habit would you most like to change?
25. What is your idea of a good date?
26. What is your sun sign?
27. What is something you want to change in the world?
28. Which is your favorite car?
29. Do you like the concept of speed dating?
30. Who is your closest friend?
31. What did you do on your last birthday?
32. What kind of pizza do you like?
33. Are you a coffee or tea person?
34. Who is your favorite author?
35. Which movie can you watch again and again?
36. Who is your celebrity crush?
37. What is your idea of relaxing?
38. Where were you last weekend?
39. Why did you choose speed dating?
40. In which city do you want to spend the rest of your life?
41. What embarrassing thing happened recently to you?
42. Are you a morning bird or night owl?
Flirty Speed Dating Questions
I’ve put together a list of flirty speed dating questions to ask a girl to make your date special and memorable so you can discuss different topics and strengthen your connection.
1. What is the most romantic thing I could do for you?
2. Where do you want to go on our next date?
3. What do you think is your best feature?
4. What do you think is my best feature?
5. Have you ever flirted with someone to get out of a sticky situation?
6. What made you smile today?
7. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
8. Do you have a top Netflix recommendation? (Learn about their tastes).
9. What’s your spirit animal? (Find out how they see themselves).
10. Would you rather sing or dance? (Maybe neither, but it’ll make them smile and strike up a chat).
11. What’s your favourite way to relax and unwind? (Work out if you’d do well chilling out together).
12. What did you dream of becoming as a child? (Find out about their interests and work life, without directly asking about jobs).
13. What’s your guilty pleasure? (Learn what they love in private).
14. What’s expensive but worth it? (Identify their financial priorities).
15. What’s your favourite way to celebrate a birthday? (Find out if they’re extrovert or introvert).
16. What three items would you take to a desert island? (Work out what is important to them.)
17. What gift would make you fall in love with someone instantly?
18. How would you describe yourself in two words?
19. How important is sexual compatibility to you?
20. How do you know if someone is amazing?
21. Do you find yourself more drawn to brains or looks?
22. If you could choose any place in the world you’d like to be right now, where would it be and why?
23. If you could have three wishes come true, what would they be?
24. Do you have any passions? What do you love to do?
25. What emoji do you usually use when you’re flirting?
26. When you return home after a long day at work, how do you relax?
27. If you could spend an entire day with me, how would it look?
28. If I came to your house, what would you cook for me?
29. Are you obsessed with something right now?
30. What is your craziest fantasy?
31. What are your top three turn-ons?
32. Are you aware of how amazing you are?
33. What’s the perfect way to ask someone out?
34. What’s the sexiest thing a significant other can do for you?
35. Do you prefer a foot rub or a back rub?
36. Describe your first kiss in one word.
37. Do you like grand gestures?
38. Do you like staying in or going out?
39. Where is the best place to have a first date?
40. What’s your idea of the perfect date?
41. Where do you want to have our first date?
42. Do you think soulmates are real?
43. Do you believe in love at first sight?
44. Would you like to go on a day date or a night date?
Icebreaker Speed Dating Questions
Below is a list of icebreaker speed dating questions that you can use with your date to keep the discussion moving. Let’s start your date with speed dating conversation starters.
1. Would you like to experience a zombie apocalypse?
2. What do you think about social interaction?
3. Would you prefer a dating show or a survival reality event?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. How do you want the world to end?
6. Do you have any phobias?
7. What do you think about aliens?
8. Would you like to ink any tattoos?
9. When did you have your first kiss?
10. Would you like to be shorter or taller?
11. Would you like to travel by air or water?
12. What fake name would you like to have?
13. How hygienic are you?
14. Would you like to be smart or popular?
15. Would you sacrifice your fast food or the internet for the rest of your life?
16. Are you an adventurous or a picky eater?
17. How would you like your day to end?
18. What is an extreme activity you want to do?
19. What do you do in the mornings?
20. Are you a religious or spiritual person?
21. Would you like to have children?
22. Are you a book or a movie person?
23. Do you believe in ghosts?
24. What TV show do you never miss?
25. Do you want to change your past or see the future?
26. Would you choose to fight a shark or wrestle a lion?
27. Would you prefer to be in headlines for a good reason or a bad reason?
28. Who has most influenced you in life?
29. Which is your favorite worship hymn?
30. What is the blandest thing you have ever tasted?
31. If you see a street dog in need of help, what would you do?
32. Would you prefer time or money?
33. What is the thing you hate to do in daily life?
34. What is the most exotic thing in your life?
35. If you could be someone else, who would you be?
36. What has been your favorite part of this year so far?
37. Do you prefer to live in a city or countryside?
38. What is the one thing you did outside your comfort zone?
39. What was your dream job as a child?
40. What is something really good that happened to you this week?
41. Is there something you want to change about yourself?
42. What are you passionate about in life?
43. What are your hidden talents?
44. If you were a product, what would your tagline be?
Speed Dating Questions for Friends
You can choose the questions at random. It’s up to you what you’d like to know about your friend. Try to keep it brief and simple. Take a closer look at the list of speed dating questions for friends!
1. How many close friends do you have?
2. What is your deepest secret?
3. Do your best friends know everything about you?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. How long have you been hanging out with your close friends?
6. What would you choose to be your last meal?
7. If you could choose one person – dead or alive – to have dinner with, who would it be?
8. What is your wildest dream?
9. Do you believe in staying friends with an ex?
10. What’s your ideal first date?
11. Do you consider yourself romantic?
12. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
13. Are you closer to your mother or father?
14. Do you prefer horror movies or comedy shows?
15. Do you still watch Disney movies?
16. What is your dream job?
17. What is your most embarrassing moment?
18. What is your favorite food?
19. What is your favorite memory from high school?
20. Who is your favorite singer?
21. What was your favorite subject in school?
22. Do you prefer cakes or ice cream?
23. How long did your longest friendship last?
24. Have you ever been detained or arrested by the police?
25. What is the most illegal thing you’ve done without getting caught?
26. What are your rituals before going to sleep?
27. How many hours do you usually sleep?
28. Do you hang out with your coworkers or you always separate your work and private life?
29. Romance or friendship?
30. Call an expert or do it yourself?
31. A house or an apartment?
32. Beer or wine?
33. What is your most embarrassing drunk story?
34. What was the last time you read a book?
35. How often do you lie?
36. What word would your best friend use to describe you?
37. What kind of music do you usually listen to?
38. When did your last relationship end?
39. What is the cheesiest pickup line you’ve ever heard?
40. What was your favorite childhood superhero?
Speed Dating Questions for Students
As the class circles, the teacher asks a series of deceptively simple yes/no questions. You can ask simple speed dating questions for students to entertain your whole class. Come on, let’s started!
1. What are your favorite classes right now? What do you love about them?
2. What do you love about your chosen major?
3. If I showed up with take-out to help you study, what take-out would you hope for?
4. Do you usually dress up for class or keep it casual? Is there a dress code?
5. How do you stay on top of your workload? Is this the busiest you’ve ever been?
6. What made you choose the career path you’re on?
7. What do you love most about your college? What led you to choose it?
8. Do you have any favorite professors? What makes them a favorite?
9. How well do you get along with your roommate, if you have one?
10. What do you and your roommate or classmates do to relax?
11. What do you plan to do right after you graduate? How will you celebrate?
12. Are you actively involved in any political groups on campus?
13. What (if any) music do you listen to when you study? With or without headphones?
14. If you could finish your degree in any other country, where would you go?
15. Do you ever go to on-campus parties? What do you like or not like about them?
16. What’s the latest you’ve stayed up working on something for one of your classes?
17. How often do you get to see your family? What do you love to do with them?
18. Do you participate in any college sports? Or do you attend any college games?
19. Are you a member of a fraternity / sorority? What do you like or dislike about it?
20. Do you celebrate your birthday during the school year? How do you celebrate it?
Speed Dating Questions to Ask a Girl
Want to know what to ask a girl on a speed date? Ideally, the questions will be able to gather information from three conventional dates within a five-minute pace. Here are a few speed dating questions to ask a girl!
1. What do you do when you get back home from work?
2. What urged you to try speed dating?
3. What are the first five things you do in the morning?
4. What’s your favorite song of all time?
5. If someone filmed a movie about you, which actress would you choose to play the lead role?
6. What’s you’re most unforgettable college/high school experience?
7. Have you had previous experiences with speed dating or is this your first time?
8. What is your weirdest dream ever?
9. Do you prefer living in an apartment or in a house?
10. Which three songs have been on most of your playlists lately?
11. What’s your favorite weekend activity?
12. What are your top 3 annoying things in life?
13. What did you have for lunch today?
14. Did you ever think about growing your own veggies?
15. Do you live alone or with a roommate?
16. Do you prefer winter or summer and why?
17. What’s your favorite place to go on holiday?
18. What place in the world have you always wanted to visit?
19. Do you have any tattoos? If not, do you plan on getting one?
20. What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were a kid?
21. You prefer Frozen or Finding Nemo?
22. Do you find it hard to stay awake all night awake or not?
23. You prefer white wine or red wine?
24. If you could choose to have one superpower, what would it be?
25. Chanel or Celine – which one do you prefer?
26. What’s the last party you’ve been to? Did you like it?
27. Do you like winter sports?
28. Which end of the world scenario do you think you can handle better – a giant meteor or a zombie apocalypse?
29. What is the best / worst thing to happen to you all week?
30. Have you ever been skiing?
31. Can you guess what kind of music I like?
32. How good are you at games like poker?
33. Can you guess my age correctly?
Speed Dating Questions to Ask a Guy
Many people feel awkward after speed dating because they are tongue-tied. Below you will find some speed dating questions to ask a guy, which can help you break the ice!
1. How did you get the idea to try speed dating?
2. Would you change your major in college now, if you could?
3. How old do you think I am?
4. Do you wish you were younger?
5. How do you spend your weekends?
6. Do you like animals and what’s your favorite one?
7. Which are the three most important events in your life?
8. Have you ever cried while watching a movie? If so, which one?
9. What is your dream destination?
10. Do you prefer hot or cold climates?
11. Are you a morning person?
12. If you could change one thing in the past year of your life, what would it be?
13. What did you have for breakfast today?
14. If you could grow lettuce or tomatoes, which one would you choose and why?
15. Have you ever wanted to go skydiving?
16. Who do you think would win in wrestling – one elephant-sized duck, or a thousand duck sized elephants?
17. Can you tie your shoes with one hand?
18. What is the best / worst thing that has happened to you today?
19. Do you like shopping at Costco or Amazon?
20. What is a prediction that you got right?
21. Black Panther or Doctor Strange?
22. Do you like building snowmen in the winter?
23. When was the last time you haven’t slept the whole night through?
24. How do you feel about global warming and its effect on polar bears?
25. What was your best Halloween costume?
26. What is one thing about your profession that would surprise me?
27. You prefer House of Cards or The Walking Dead?
28. Five Guys or Shake Shack?
29. Michael Jackson or Prince?
30. What are you most proud of?
31. What kind of music do you like?
Speed Dating Questions about Friends and Family
There is something different about each of these speed dating questions to ask about friends and family that will help you to gain insight into their lives, backgrounds, or passions. Have a look at the following list!
1. How would your friends and family describe you?
2. Would you rather spend the evening watching a movie or going out with friends?
3. What do your friends think about you going speed dating tonight?
4. Did you go to the speed dating event with any of your friends?
5. If you could be speed dating with one celebrity tonight, who would it be?
6. What do you like to do when you hang out with friends?
7. What is something that most people don’t know about you?
8. Do you think I’d make a good first impression on your parents if I ever met them?
9. If you could give a piece of advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
10. When your best friend is feeling sad, what do you do to make them feel better?
11. Who had the most influence on you in your life?
12. If you could be stuck in an elevator with one person, who would it be?
13. Who is the first person you’ll call after this speed dating experience?
14. Who is the most important person in your life?
15. Who had the most significant impact on who you have become?
16. Who can you always count on when something goes wrong?
17. What is the best/worst advice you ever gave a friend?
18. Do you have any pets? Tell me about them.
19. Do you think men and women can be friends, or there is always some love involved?
Speed Dating Questions about Career and Education
It’s never a waste of time to talk about the future. As an alternative, you would both be able to gain greater insight into one another’s career plans. Check out these questions to ask during speed dating about career and education!
1. What do you enjoy about your career?
2. Is this the career path you envisioned for yourself?
3. How do you feel about your current job?
4. What would you be working on if you didn’t need money?
5. What’s your job? / What are you studying?
6. What is the most important thing you learned at school?
7. What made you want to study this?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. Do you think it is more important to have a job that you love or a job that makes you rich?
10. If you won one million dollars today, would you keep your job?
11. What could you one day be famous for?
12. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
13. What are you the proudest of?
14. Who is your biggest inspiration?
15. If you could start your own business, what would it be?
16. What is your best college memory?
17. If you could become a teacher, what would you like to teach?
18. If you could invent a class subject that doesn’t exist yet, what would it be?
19. What is the first job that you ever had?
20. What do you love the most about your job?
21. What does success mean to you?
22. What is one of the most common misconceptions about your job?
23. What is your most significant achievement?
24. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Speed Dating Questions about Hobbies and Interests
You can uncover many secrets about someone by asking speed dating questions about likes and dislikes weird shopping habits and silly childhood memories. These are the perfect questions to know about each other’s hobbies and interests.
1. Are you a sweets person, or do you prefer salty?
2. How often do you clean your home?
3. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
4. What’s your strangest quirk?
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
6. If you could be paid to do your favorite hobby full time, what would it be?
7. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
8. If you could be eating only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. If you could be granted three wishes, what would they be?
10. What is the next place where you want to travel?
11. What is one thing that you are obsessed with?
12. Which world record do you think you could break?
13. What is one very popular thing that you have no interest in?
14. What is the last film/series/show you watched?
15. Do you have any secret talent?
16. Is there any special skill you could teach me?
17. Do you have a tattoo? What does it mean to you?
18. What is one thing that you simply cannot live without?
19. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
20. If you could choose a song to be the soundtrack of your life, what would it be?
21. If you could live in the universe of a book, which one would it be?
22. Which celebrity could play your role in the movie of your life?
23. Which movie title best represents your love life?
24. Are you reading any books right now? Tell me about them.
25. Do you like routine or are you more go with the flow?
26. Have you ever had a bad habit?
27. Which season is your favorite?
28. Which do you like more: crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
29. What’s the best thing you ever had for breakfast?
30. What quirks bother you the most?
Speed Dating Questions about Personality
There are countless ways to learn more about the person you are dating, but the ideal way would be to ask speed dating questions about personality so you can dig deeper into who they really are.
1. Would you say you are an introvert or an extrovert?
2. What makes you grumpy?
3. What’s your take on PDA?
4. How many languages do you speak?
5. What is that one feature you want in your life partner?
6. Are you an artistic person?
7. Do you believe in science or magic?
8. Are you a thinker or a talker?
9. What is your hidden talent?
10. Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate?
11. Do you like to shop online or at the mall?
12. Do you like to stay in a resort or go camping?
13. Are you a video game person?
14. What kind of music do you like, pop or rock music?
15. What makes you angry?
16. Would you describe yourself as adventurous?
17. What makes you laugh?
18. If you were a thing, what would you be?
19. Do you prefer to drive or sit in the passenger seat?
20. Are you a forgiver or a forgetter, or both?
21. If you have no GPS, how would you find your destination?
22. What kind of food do you like?
23. What is your idea for a pure relationship?
24. What do you do on a typical Sunday?
25. Which comedian or movie makes you laugh the hardest?
26. What makes you feel overwhelmed?
27. If money were no object, what would you buy for yourself?
28. Would you ever go skydiving?
29. What Color Best Describes Your Personality?
30. If you could be a famous personality for a day, who would you choose?
31. What time of day are you the perkiest?
5 Tips for Picking Speed Dating Questions
The right speed dating questions can actually reveal a lot about a person. You may want to ask him questions regarding his interests, passions, level of adventure, priorities, and ties with family and friends. All of these characteristics describe the character of a person and reveal much about their values.
Let’s explore the tips for picking speed dating topics:
Check Your Time Limit
Calculate the length of time you have for each speed date. Each event is slightly different. For maximum efficiency, you can go straight from an icebreaker into a deeper, more probing question if you have limited time.
Personalize the Conversations
By personalizing the speed dating conversation starterswith insightful questions to ask on speed dating, you can make it more fascinating than wasting time throwing them the cliché standard first-date banter. Among other things, ask about their hobbies and goals in life. You will learn more about them as a result of their ability to communicate their deepest emotions.
Add a Little Humor
Having a little fun can never go wrong- especially when you are a guy. A woman is attracted to a man who is more humorous, and who is able to make her laugh under any circumstance. Adding some humorous speed dating questions will make the date funnier.
Avoid to Turn Interrogative Session
Don’t turn your date into an interrogation session by asking all questions at once. Leave some speed dating starters for later dates. While building chemistry with someone, make sure to leave some topics unexplored and move at a slower pace. Be careful not to sound desperate.
List Your Top Desires
Let’s look at your wants now that you’ve cleared out your deal-breakers. It’s always fun to stow away a few higher-level questions to ask on speed dating when you’re secretly longing for an outdoorsy woman who can also eat an entire pizza by herself.
Final Thoughts on Speed Dating Questions
You should have fun with speed dating questions. When speed dating topics are discussed properly, it can lead to a fantastic first date. There is nothing more expedient for a busy population of singles with little time to spare than speed dating.
Getting on a date does not necessarily mean only flirting and having fun together. As a result, the questions are a mixture of serious and lighthearted.
Furthermore, if you are sitting with someone on a date, you need to listen well instead of thinking only of questions to ask on speed datingsince listening to the other person is key to having a positive conversation.
Due to this, as soon as you are fully engaged in a conversation, you are more likely to ask speed dating questions based on the material that spontaneously arises. The result is a more lively, engaged, and interesting exchange.
Tell us how these questions affect your next date!