We have got some serious questions to ask your girlfriend next time you’re searching for anything to chat about.
All of these are supported by research, to guarantee you’re both connecting on a deeper level.
You’ve most likely heard that communication is essential in a relationship.
This is why this list includes anything from inquiries about her childhood to her future plans.
So, let’s get straight into these important questions!
Serious Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend about Your Relationship
Relationships may be an emotional and experiential roller coaster. Here’s a list of serious questions to ask your girlfriend to strengthen your relationship and improve your bond.
1. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
2. What’s the most hurtful criticism you’ve ever received?
3. Are you fanatical about anything?
4. What is the biggest failure or drawback you have ever experienced?
5. What is the worst thing a past date or an ex could say about you?
6. What is your most precious possession?
7. List the best qualities you have to bring to a relationship.
8. Do you think you need to make any personal improvements? If so, what?
9. What are your biggest fears about relationships?
10. What was your most embarrassing relationship moment?
11. What is your favorite part of your body?
12. What’s your favorite romantic, sensual or sexual activity?
13. What are 3 things that you cannot live without?
14. What is your definition of intimacy?
15. Describe yourself in one word.
16. What makes you angry?
17. Can you overlook anything from your partner’s past?
18. Do you have any inhibitions?
19. What do you love about yourself the most?
20. What are you not willing to change for a relationship?
21. What do you think are the benefits of being in a relationship?
22. Do you believe in monogamy?
23. How do you feel about having kids?
24. If we have kids, what would your parenting style be?
25. What would you do if your partner became physically disabled?
26. What scares you?
27. Would you say that you are more dominant or submissive?
28. Who or what do you love?
29. What do you feel is the biggest success you have achieved in your life?
30. When do you feel most vulnerable?
31. What makes you believe that you are ready for a relationship?
32. What turns you on?
33. What turns you off?
34. Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
35. Apart from your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
36. What is one thing that people do not notice about you right away that you wish they would?
37. Would you rather your partner was funny, seductive, smart or nurturing?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend to Deepen Your Connection
A solid bond with your girlfriend is essential in any relationship. Here is a list of serious questions to ask your girlfriend to deepen your connection.
1. What makes you happy?
2. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
3. What kind of mom do you want to be? (If she wants to be a mom in the first place)
4. Who inspires you? Why?
5. Where should our next trip be?
6. What do you imagine our next house looks like?
7. Where do you really want to live?
8. What has excited you recently?
9. What does your ideal day look like?
10. When are you the happiest?
11. What hobby do you wish you could pursue?
12. What do you imagine our life together looks like in the future?
13. Have you experienced gender disparities/discrimination in your workplace? How do you handle that?
14. What is an obstacle you’ve had to overcome?
15. What’s the highest level of education you’d like to get?
16. What’s something you’re passionate about that you never get a chance to discuss?
17. How would you define success? Do you feel successful?
18. What does friendship mean to you?
19. What friends have shaped your life the most?
20. What is your biggest fear?
21. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but others made you feel like you couldn’t accomplish?
22. What do you think [insert country here] should change about its foreign policy?
23. When do you feel most free?
24. When do you feel most joyful?
25. When do you feel most fulfilled?
26. What aspects of your work make you feel these ways?
27. What aspects of spending time with others make you feel these ways?
28. What aspects of spending time with me make you feel these ways?
29. What do you do to take care of yourself?
30. What are you most proud of?
31. What was the most important moment in your life?
32. Is it ever OK to lie? If so, why or in what situation?
33. Who do you feel listens to you the most?
34. How can people grow together instead of apart as they grow older?
35. If there was a clone of you who had an opposite personality, what would they be like?
36. What’s your favorite book? Convince me why I should read it.
37. What is the best way for me to tell you that I am out of balance?
38. How are you most comfortable letting me know that you are out of balance?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend to Get Closer
We’ll give you some important questions to ask your girlfriend to grow closer, so you can move beyond the surface-level chat and get to know her better.
1. Could you ever (or have you ever) been in a long-distance relationship?
2. What’s your favorite memory with your dad?
3. What do you do if you face something you fear?
4. Do you want to get married someday?
5. Do you want children? If you couldn’t have them, what other options would you consider?
6. Do you believe in God?
7. What social causes do you feel passionately about?
8. What do you want to be remembered for?
9. How much space/time do you need for yourself?
10. How can I support you in taking care of yourself?
11. When you are out of balance what do you need from me?
12. What does your perfect day look like?
13. What was the biggest decision you ever made? What happened?
14. What’s something you didn’t realize about yourself until someone else told you?
15. Who have you been friends with the longest?
16. How long was your longest relationship?
17. Are you close with your family?
18. If you got pregnant today, what would you do?
19. What challenging experiences have made you stronger?
20. What inspires you most?
21. What foreign country would you love to live in?
22. What is your favorite way to relax?
23. What is a better gift: A couples’ spa day, a weekend getaway, or diamond jewelry?
24. Do you like schedules or do you prefer to go with the flow?
25. If money was not a factor, where would you live?
26. If you could sing one song perfectly, what song would you choose?
27. What do you like the most about technology? What do you like the least about technology?
28. What road trip would you love to take?
29. What is your favorite flower?
30. Would you rather live in a place with an ocean view or a city skyline view?
31. What skill have you worked the hardest to master?
32. Which is scarier: giving a speech to 1,000 people or skydiving?
33. If you won the lottery, would you still work?
34. Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
35. What was the best job you ever had?
36. What are your life goals?
37. Who do you look up to?
38. What do you consider cheating? (Kissing, sexting, webcam girls, etc.)
39. What one change do you wish you could make in the world?
40. What would most people be surprised to learn about you?
41. Have you ever been discriminated against?
42. Is honesty always the best policy?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend Over Text
Texting your girlfriend is a terrific method to remain in touch. Here are some serious text questions to ask your girlfriend.
1. How do you want to be proposed to? In a crowded city square with a backing band or privately on a scenic mountaintop?
2. What was your first sexual experience like?
3. How many times have you been in love?
4. How do you like to celebrate anniversaries?
5. Who usually says ‘I love you’ first in your relationships?
6. What TV couple is the epitome of #Relationship
7. What song do you wish was written about you?
8. How did your last relationship end?
9. Do you want children?
10. When was your first kiss?
11. What is your relationship like with your father?
12. Do you see marriage in your future?
13. Do you think you’ve made your parents proud?
14. If you could start a nonprofit, what would it be for?
15. Have you ever been part of a protest? What made it important to you? What did it feel like attending the rally?
16. What do you judge yourself most harshly about?
17. Does aging scare you? How do you think people can age gracefully?
18. Tell me about your favorite and least favorite teachers.
19. Do you think we’re a positive influence on each other? Do I bring out the good in you?
20. What do you like most about our relationship?
21. What are your views on money? Do you have financial priorities or goals?
22. Where are you in the birth order? Is there sibling rivalry in your family? How close are you to your siblings?
23. Have I ever made you feel less for being a woman? How?
24. What do people make jokes about that you find offensive?
25. Who in your family tends to dismiss or belittle you? What do you do when that happens?
26. What makes you feel fulfilled and gives you purpose?
27. If you are hurt or crying, how can I comfort you, or what do you need?
28. What kind of wedding do you want? A beach ceremony with 50 of your closest friends, or a lavish blowout with 300 people and a live band?
29. Do you believe in soul mates?
30. Who was your first crush?
31. How do you know when you’re in love?
32. Are relationships meant to last forever?
33. What makes you feel sexy?
34. What is the hottest thing a lover can wear?
35. What is your ideal date: horseback riding followed by a dinner prepared by your date, or dinner out at a romantic restaurant, followed by club hopping?
36. Have you ever had an unrequited love?
37. Do you like it when I wear cologne?
38. Would you ever quit your job or move to a new city for your partner?
Almost all psychologists and relationship specialists agree that the most prevalent cause of break-ups is inadequate communication.
Your relationship might deteriorate the moment you and your girl stop speaking.
Seriously. Just think about your last relationship…
Do you see what we mean? You should start chatting to your other half.
So make a good use of these serious questions to ask your girlfriend.
This list contains all sorts of questions! But we might have missed some.
If we have, please let us know about them in the comment section below. Have fun!