We always prefer to have closure with at least a few people andquestions to get to know someone can help you a lot in this matter. We can learn about those people and know about their thought processes, feelings, mental situations, and many other things by asking these questions.
You have to ask questions to know someone like that. Try to do some research on questions to get to know someone. This will definitely help you to know your friend, family member, or partner on a deep level. Such knowledge is important to have the ultimate closure, to understand the people you care for.
Don’t resist yourself to ask questions to get to know someone, if you really care for that person. Suchget to know you questions will make your relationship with that person more close, free, and more comfortable.
To know someone on a really deep level, you should have a list of best questions to get to know someone made by experts. Such list will make everything easier for you.
1. What is your favorite family vacation?
2. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
3. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
4. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
5. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
6. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
7. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
10. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
11. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
12. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
13. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
14. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
15. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
16. How would your friends describe you?
17. What is the best gift you have been given?
18. What is the worst gift you have received?
To make someone comfortable with you, you should ask them some funny or silly questions. For that, a good list of funny questions to ask someone can always come in handy.
1. If you could live a day as any type of animal, what would you choose and why?
2. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
3. What is the least amount of money you’d accept to eat a spider?
4. If you could only use five words for the rest of your life, what would they be?
5. How did you find out Santa wasn’t real?
6. What’s the grossest food combination you secretly love?
7. How many unposted TikTok drafts do you have?
8. What movie can you recite every line to?
9. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
10. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled on someone?
11. What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
12. What is one weird fact or tidbit that you still remember from school?
13. Which hero character seemed lame in front of the villain? Okay, why do you think so?
14. What do you think – Thanos was right or wrong?
15. Do you like watching cartoon shows?
16. If you could only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
17. Do you cry watching movies? It’s rather cute!
18. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in front of your teacher?
19. Have you ever abused your power? When was it?
20. If your best friend asks you to share your phone password, would you do it? Or, are you comfortable sharing your password?
21. What is the last thing in your browser history that you deleted?
22. Are you good at telling lies? How do we know if you are not lying now?
23. What is the funniest thing you’ve heard a child saying?
24. How horrible would you be as a ghost?
25. Do you have any superstitions? Like, you know it’s superstition but you can’t help it?
26. Can you tell a funny story that would make us cry?
27. What is the most annoying sound ever? Like seriously.
28. Do you have any siblings? Then who usually wins in the sibling fights?
29. Do you think clowns are funny or fearsome?
30. What is a perfect plan to kidnap you?
31. Have you ever been punished at school? What did you do?
32. So what can I do now to annoy you terribly?
33. What’s a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
34. What Disney/cartoon character was you inexplicably afraid of as a kid?
35. What’s the funniest name you can think of for a pet?
36. Do you have any crazy roommate stories?
37. What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
38. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
39. What is the last photo on your camera roll?
40. Would you swallow hair from the shower drain for $5,000?
41. What’s your most repeated movie quote or phrase?
42. What condiments do you put on your hot dog?
43. What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
Ask questions to get to know someone deeply;that person can be your partner, a friend, or maybe a family member. Have a list of deep questions to ask someone;this will help you a lot.
1. What would you change about yourself if you could?
2. What motivates you to work hard?
3. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (Air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
4. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
5. Would you rather vacation in Mexico or Alaska, and why?
6. What is your favorite thing about your career?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
8. Who is your hero?
9. What is your family member’s proudest accomplishment?
10. What is your favorite book to read?
11. What are your hobbies?
12. What is your biggest fear?
13. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
14. How many pillows do you sleep with?
15. What really makes you angry?
16. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
17. What did you want to be when you were small?
18. What would you do if you won the lottery?
19. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
20. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
21. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
22. What is your favourite game or sport to watch and play?
23. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. Who is your favourite author?
25. What is your favourite family vacation?
26. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
27. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
28. What is your proudest accomplishment?
29. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
30. What’s your favourite zoo animal?
31. What makes you laugh the most?
32. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
33. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
Whenever you try to know someone better, especially on a deep level, you must ask that person good questions. For that, a list of good questions to ask to get to know someone made by experts can be useful.
1. Who is that one person who knows you the best?
2. Are you better at talking or listening?
3. What type of music do you prefer?
4. Which is your favourite number?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years?
6. What is your favourite season, and why?
7. What are your hobbies, and how do you pursue them?
8. What breakfast cereal do you prefer?
9. What was your first job?
10. Which year was your favourite birthday?
11. What was the best vacation you ever had?
12. What is your favourite boy band?
13. What is that one thing you will never do again?
14. Did you have any pets growing up?
15. What was the last thing you read?
16. What are you the proudest of?
17. What are the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
18. What would you describe as a perfect day?
19. What’s something I would never guess about you?
20. What are three words that best describe you?
21. If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
22. If you could take a week off from your regular life to immerse yourself in learning something new, what would it be?
23. Where do you most want to visit in the world?
24. What’s one hobby you’d love to get into?
25. What’s your most hated household chore?
26. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen?
27. What do you consider a relationship deal breaker?
28. If you could go back in time ten years and tell yourself something, what would you say?
29. If you could erase one event from history, which one would you erase?
30. What has required the most courage of you in your life so far?
31. Would you rather have 10 hobbies or one passion?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. What TV shows are you watching right now?
34. What are you excited about most in your life right now?
35. What do you consider as the best gift you could receive on your next birthday?
36. What is something that hasn’t happened yet, but would certainly break the internet?
37. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done in your life?
38. What’s a charity or cause that you support?
39. What’s your favorite way of killing time when you’re not working (aside from checking social media accounts)?
40. What’s your favorite thing to do with your friends?
41. What’s the most useful thing you own?
42. What’s your biggest fear?
43. What is something you have accomplished as an adult that your younger self would be proud of?
44. Where is one place you’d love to travel to again? What is the top holiday on your bucket list?
45. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Juicy questions asked in an appropriate situation can make someone feel an instant closure with you. To ask in such situations, you should learn more about juicy questions to get to know someone.
1. Can you share with us your dirtiest thoughts ever?
2. If you had to leave the country at this very moment, where would you go?
3. Can you think about some instances where questions can lead to a kiss?
4. What is the most interesting excuse you have ever used to avoid work?
5. Do you have any favorite type for a love interest or do you think it can’t be decided by these?
6. What is one interesting rumor that you got to hear about yourself? Interesting.
7. What chances are there of you getting into a romantic relationship with a person like me?
8. If you had to name one thing that makes you fall for someone, what would it be?
9. What is the first thing that you notice in someone?
10. How can someone comfort you when you are upset?
11. What is the first thing that you think people notice in you?
12. Are you a better talker or listener?
13. What’s the funniest thing your inner child wants?
14. If you ended up in jail, what would your friends and family think you did?
15. If your life were a movie, what scene would you watch over and over again?
16. What embarrassing moment has stuck with you over the years?
17. What is an area of your life where you feel like something is missing?
18. Does social media make you feel better or worse about yourself?
19. Which traits of your parents do you hope to never possess?
20. What traits of your parents do you wish to adopt?
21. What music affects your mood?
22. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
23. What’s your love language?
24. What’s your relationship with your family like?
25. Who did you turn to as a child when you were scared, lonely, hurt?
26. Who do you turn to when you feel down?
27. If you could date one famous person who would it be?
28. Do you believe in karma?
29. Are you friends with any of your exes?
30. Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
31. What is your idea of a perfect date?
32. If you could have a life partner who is either an overachiever or an underachiever, whom would you choose?
33. Who is the first person whose name comes to your mind when you are upset?
34. Do you have a secret crush on someone? Who is it?
35. If I could be your fairy Godmother, what favor would you ask me?
36. What do you look for in a person to be friends with them?
37. Do you want to confess something to someone?
38. What is the biggest turn-off you find in someone?
39. If you have to describe your style, how would you do that?
40. Do you consider yourself fit for a hero’s role or that of a villain’s?
When you are dating someone, a mental closure with your partner is a really important thing. Questions to ask to get to know someone romantically, will definitely help you to have that closure.
1. What’s one thing I do that really makes you feel loved?
2. What does the perfect date night look like for you?
3. Which of my qualities do you love most?
4. What’s one meal you’d like to have for a romantic night?
5. Is there a specific music genre that “gets you going”?
6. Do you think there’s a secret to staying happy in a relationship?
7. Is there a romantic movie you want us to watch together?
8. What date night atmosphere would you be most happy with?
9. Do you think physical touch is a big part of romance? Moreover, what gestures in particular do you find romantic?
10. Do you think any of our friends have a great couple life? Should we follow their example?
11. What’s the first thing you thought about me when we met?
12. Where would you choose to go for a night out? A fancy restaurant? A stroll in the park? A concert? Or, maybe you’d prefer if we stayed home and cooked something nice together?
13. What’s one thing you really like about me, physically speaking?
14. What do you think is my favourite thing about you?
15. If we had all the money in the world, what’s the first thing you’d want us to do together?
16. Ever think of me when a song comes up on your playlist?
17. Do you think you know all there is to know about me? Would you like to ask me literally anything?
18. Can you describe me using just 3 words?
19. Do you think we had a great first kiss or was it mediocre?
20. How would you describe being in love? Is there something in particular you feel?
21. Do you think I look good in my favourite outfits?
22. If you could only choose 1 cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
23. Do you think our relationship is lacking in something specific?
24. If you could have any superhero power, what would it be?
25. Would you ever be naked in public?
26. What’s the best gift anyone has ever given you?
27. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
28. If you were going to sing karaoke, what song would you choose?
29. What is your favourite movie and why?
30. Where is your ideal vacation spot?
31. Who is your favourite person in the world?
32. What makes you feel most alive?
33. What’s the kindest thing anyone’s ever done for you, and why did it mean so much to you?
34. Have you ever been in love?
35. Have you ever had your heart broken?
36. What does a successful relationship look like to you?
37. What happened in your last relationship?
38. Are you friends with your former boyfriends or girlfriends?
39. What has been the best decision you’ve ever made?
40. What was your first impression of me?
41. What is your biggest fantasy?
42. Is there anything about yourself you would change?
While you try to know someone on a deep level, your ultimate goal is to have a really intimate relationship with that person. So never miss a chance to ask some intimate questions to get to know someone.
1. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
2. What role does physical attraction play in whether or not you pursue a relationship?
3. What type of scent do you like on a woman?
4. How do you describe me to other people?
5. How do you think I should describe you to other people?
6. What kind of scent turns you on?
7. Is there a weird thing that you find sexy?
8. Do you like playing hard or do you prefer it clear and straightforward?
9. How difficult is it to impress you?
10. Do you look at other wo/men apart from your partner?
11. What can I do to make you fall for someone like me?
12. Do you think love needs commitment? Or, say, can you love someone without any commitment?
13. If you could wake up tomorrow with someone of your choice by your side, who would that person be?
14. What do you like most in our relationship?
15. Can you share any relationship deal breakers?
16. What do you think is the right time to move to marriage from dating?
17. Do you have a favorite memory of kissing someone?
18. What is the one thing without which you can’t imagine yourself in a relationship?
19. Is there something you dream about very often?
20. How important is the physical touch for you in a romantic relationship?
21. What is the sexiest feature you can think about in your partner? It doesn’t necessarily need to be a physical feature.
22. What is the one thing you wish you could do more often?
23. If you had to plan an intimate moment with your partner, how would you do it?
24. What is the sexiest spot you have a mole on your body?
25. Do you like to kiss with eyes open or closed?
26. What could I do for you that I don’t do now?
27. What is the first thing you think when you see me?
28. Do you usually have a type? How did I fit with this type?
29. When you tell other people about me, what do you say?
30. What would you want me to tell other people about you?
31. What traits about me are special to you?
32. When you see me, what is the first thought that generally comes to your mind?
33. Do you ever look at people of the opposite sex?
34. How would you react if my appearance changed considerably overnight, such as
35. If I dyed my hair a new color?
36. How would you feel if my appearance changed over time, such as if I put on weight?
37. What qualities make me special to you?
38. Do you look at other men (women)?
39. If you could have three wishes from me, what would they be?
40. What goals do you have for us?
41. What was the first thing you thought when you met me?
42. How would you respond if my appearance drastically changed, either overnight (new haircut and different hair color, for example) or over time (more/less muscle, weight gain/loss)?
43. What is something you think is true about me, but you’ve never asked to confirm?
44. How big of a deal are special occasions for you?
If you are having or about to have a romantic relationship with someone, you should know that person deeply. You should askromantic questions to get to know someoneto feel a good intimacy.
1. Do you think we have a lot of fun together?
2. Did you confess to your first crush? Who were they? How did it go?
3. What’s one life lesson you’d pass on to the next generation?
4. Have your thoughts about relationships remained constant throughout your life? Any surprising revelations that you didn’t see coming?
5. Do you believe in staying friends after breaking up?
6. Do you have any fears or phobias that you find strange?
7. Did you like your parent’s cooking growing up?
8. Is our couple life the way you imagined it before getting together?
9. Is your life going as you thought it would when you were a teenager?
10. Do you have any family or cultural traditions that you’d want me to follow too?
11. What’s your opinion about yourself? Anything you’d like to change?
12. Answer quickly: what’s your best quality?
13. Don’t think about it: why’d you choose me over others?
14. Have your previous partners ever been unfaithful?
15. Which one of us is a more trusting person?
16. Do you think I try seeing the good in people or not?
17. Do you like it when I give you back rubs?
18. Are you satisfied with our intimate life?
19. Do you want us to try something new in bed?
20. Do you think you’re a jealous person? Am I a jealous person? What do you think about jealousy overall?
21. Were you one of the “cool kids” in school?
22. What does romance mean to you?
23. Did you go through a “phase” growing up?
24. Do you see us having kids? If yes, how many? Is this topic a deal breaker?
25. Do you actively seek to be respected or admired by others?
26. Do you think I care about how I look?
27. Are the opinions of other people important to me?
28. When do you think I’m at my sexiest?
29. What’s more important: being smart or being a kind person?
30. Do you think I make wise decisions?
31. Am I ever unattractive to you? Why?
32. Do you think I deal with anger in a healthy way? What’s your way of dealing with anger?
33. Which personality trait is an instant turn-off for you?
34. What should a person have to be considered a friend?
35. Do you see us owning property together? Is that important?
If you are trying to know a person, personal questions must be asked. To know what kind of personal questions can be asked, check out the list of personal questions to get to know someone.
1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
6. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
7. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
8. Are you more into looks or brains?
9. Have you ever questioned your sanity? If so, why?
10. What age do you want to live to?
11. What do you wish you knew more about?
12. Do you believe in destiny?
13. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
14. What makes you feel accomplished?
15. What does your ideal night look like?
16. What’s your long-term goal?
17. If you had the chance to become immortal would you take it?
18. Would you relocate for love?
19. Is there anything that gives you overwhelming anxiety?
20. What do you see as your best character trait?
21. Do you prefer family events or alone time?
22. What’s the best single day on the calendar?
23. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
24. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
25. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
26. What’s on your bucket list this year?
27. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
28. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
29. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
30. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
31. What’s your biggest regret in life?
32. What jobs exist because people are selfish?
33. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
34. What is one dream you have yet to accomplish?
35. Do you judge a book by its cover?
36. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
37. Are you confrontational?
38. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
39. At what age did you become an adult?
40. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
41. What is your greatest fear?
42. Who was your favourite teacher and why?
43. What was the worst phase in your life?
44. What story does your family always tell about you?
45. What’s your philosophy in life?
46. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
47. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
48. When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
49. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
50. What do you miss most about being a kid?
51. What is your first memory of being really excited?
52. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
53. When was the last time you were nervous?
54. What is something you learned in the last week?
Fun is a must-include thing in every intimate relationship. If you are not fun, there is a chance that people will not feel comfortable opening up before you. Look at thefun questions to ask to get to know someone.
1. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
2. If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. What’s one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
5. If you could have dinner with a famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
6. What’s your favourite movie to watch over and over again?
7. What’s your favourite season of the year?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. If you had a kid, what would you name it?
10. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
12. What’s a bad habit you had that you’ve been able to overcome?
13. What’s your dream road trip destination?
14. What’s your favourite food of all time?
15. What are three items on your bucket list?
16. What’s your biggest regret?
17. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
18. What’s the weirdest thing in your closet?
19. If you had to guess what people appreciate you the most, what would you say?
20. What’s your dream job?
21. If you could be a part of a family on any TV show, which family would you choose?
22. Of all the personal questions I could ask you, what’s one you wouldn’t want to answer?
23. What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to social media?
24. Who is your favourite character from literature?
25. What’s an activity that you do not find fun at all?
26. What’s your favourite colour to wear?
27. What’s your favourite type of dessert?
28. What’s the worst lie you ever told as a kid?
29. Who in your family are you closest to?
30. What’s your favourite sport to play and why?
31. If we were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, who are three people you’d want on your team?
32. If you were an ice cream flavour, what would it be?
33. What’s your favourite song to sing in the shower?
34. What’s one thing your mom or dad doesn’t understand about you?
In the first stage of knowing someone, you should start with some random questions. If you have a good collection of random questions to get to know someone, your first impression will make the other person comfortable.
1. If you could time travel, would you go to the future or the past?
2. Would you rather lose an ear or a finger?
3. Would you rather vacation somewhere with a beach or mountains?
4. Would you rather drink hot coffee or iced?
5. Would you rather eat sweet foods or salty foods?
6. Would you rather have good looks or brains?
7. Would you rather be a character from Harry Potter or the Marvel Universe?
8. Would you rather be able to sing really well or dance?
9. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
10. Where’s Waldo?
11. The best part of waking up is?
12. How now brown cow?
14. Would you rather go to space or explore the deepest parts of the ocean?
15. Would you rather never be able to cut your fingernails or toenails?
16. Would you rather always smell like B.O. or have to smell B.O. on everyone else?
17. Would you rather never have to use the bathroom again or never have to sleep again?
18. Would you rather always be hungry or always be thirsty?
19. What is your Hogwarts house?
20. What is the best card game?
21. What is the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
22. Who is your favourite TikToker?
23. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
24. What was the last thing you lied about?
25. What is the most useless animal on the face of the earth?
26. What are your weirdest superstitions?
27. What app would you invent if you could?
28. What’s something you think is totally overrated?
29. What’s something you think is totally underrated?
30. What’s a trend you swore you’d never hop on, but eventually did?
31. What country would you most like to visit?
Being interesting or at least acting like an interesting person is important to make someone interested in talking to you. For that, you should askinteresting questions to get to know someone.
1. What’s the spiciest thing you’ve eaten? Would you ever eat it again?
2. What unnecessary products or services do you consider necessary?
3. Which fictional villain made you feel real hatred towards them?
4. What habit do you have that you think not many other people have?
5. How often is your brain on autopilot?
6. What’s the grossest thing you’ve drunk?
7. If colors had a taste, what would each color taste like?
8. What names were ruined for you because you knew someone terrible with that name?
9. What’s the best conspiracy theory you can make up on the spot?
10. How often do you feel utterly worn down?
11. What gross and unhygienic things do people do that bothers you?
12. What was the best thing about how your parents raised you?
13. Where is the craziest place you have danced?
14. If when you died, you got put into a room for eternity with people who died the same way, how would you want to die?
15. What would an amusement park filled with your biggest fears be like? What rides would it have?
16. If jobs/careers had slogans what would be some of their slogans?
17. What do people really need to chill out about?
18. What are the two biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?
19. Why do you think we dream?
20. If you could switch genders for a length of time of your choosing, would you? And if so, how long?
21. What inedible thing do you wish you could eat?
22. Which hairstyles fit with which personalities?
23. If you could choose the next president of the United States, who would it be?
24. What’s the most stress relieving thing you can get/do for less than 20$?
25. What’s something you wish you had never learned how it was made or how it works?
26. What do most people overestimate or underestimate about you?
27. What silly thing do you take a lot of pride in?
28. What crazy things will you do if you ever become rich?
29. If you were forced into a dance competition, what song would you choose to dance to?
30. You have unlimited wishes but every time you make a wish what you love most is erased from the world. How many wishes do you make and what do you wish for? (No, you can’t wish not to have things erased from the world.)
31. How would the world change if health potions existed?
32. How do you feel about God?
33. What scrambles your brain every time you think about it?
34. What’s the weirdest wrong number text or phone call you’ve gotten?
35. What would be the absolute perfect day?
36. What’s a lame joke you use on a regular basis?
37. If you could change your first name, what would be the most epic name you could choose?
38. What do you think aliens would actually look/be like?
39. Should toilet paper hang over or under?
40. How often do you go into a room and forget why you went into the room?
41. What is the strongest animal you could win against with just your bare hands and feet?
42. What event from the past do you most want to see a recording of?
43. What would an amusement park designed specifically to make you happy, be like?
Some random, casual questions can make the other person feel that you are trying to talk to him/her. Read this list of casual questions to get to know someone, and this definitely will come in handy.
1. What shows are you into?
2. What’s your claim to fame?
3. How often do you play sports?
4. Are you usually early or late?
5. What quirks do you have?
6. How often do you people watch?
7. What’s your favorite drink?
8. What do you hope never changes?
9. What’s your dream car?
10. Where would you rather be from?
11. What songs have you completely memorized?
12. What would you rate 10 / 10?
13. What job would you be terrible at?
14. What are you absolutely determined to do?
15. What skill would you like to master?
16. What website do you visit most often?
17. What would your perfect room look like?
18. What movie title best describes your life?
19. Do you play any sports?
20. What kind of art do you enjoy most?
21. What takes up too much of your time?
22. What trait do you envy in others?
23. What’s the best way to start the day?
24. What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?
25. How different was your life one year ago?
26. What’s your favorite book?
27. What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
28. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
29. What’s your favorite TV show?
30. What TV or YouTube channel doesn’t exist but really should?
31. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
32. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
33. What city would you most like to live in?
34. When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun?
35. What do you consider to be your best find?
36. What is special about the place you grew up?
37. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
38. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
39. What are you most likely to become famous for?
40. What fictional place would you most like to go?
41. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been to?
42. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
43. What is the most heart-warming thing you’ve ever seen?
44. Have you ever cried tears of joy?
45. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
46. Are you health conscious?
47. What’s your biggest paranormal or supernatural fear?
If you ask someone about their favourites, that person will feel that you are really interested in him/her and will start to open up. Have a look at this list of questions to ask someone to get to know them.
1. What’s your favorite TV show?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. What was your first favourite movie as a child?
4. What is your favourite one-hit wonder?
5. What is your favourite country you have visited?
6. What is your favourite food?
7. What’s your favourite place to visit in your free time?
8. What is your favourite holiday or family vacation?
9. What is your favourite thing about your career?
10. What is your favourite season of the year?
11. What was your favourite food when you were a child?
12. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
13. What is one of your favourite quotes?
14. What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?
15. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
16. What is your favourite form of exercise?
17. What is your favourite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
18. What’s your least favourite mode of transportation?
19. What is your favourite body part?
20. What sound do you love?
While trying to know someone deeply, you must know that person’s family. Ask about family, and both of you will feel closure. Such get to know each other questions will really help to build a relationship.
1. Of all the things your parents taught you, what do you think helped you the most?
2. Do we have any famous or infamous people in our family tree?
3. Who is the tallest member of your family?
4. Which member of your family were you closest to as a child?
5. Will you be willing to move to another country without your friends and family?
6. What is your favorite dance move when you were a kid?
7. If you were given the chance to kiss and hug someone, who would that be?
8. What is the worst punishment your parents gave you?
9. How many countries have you visited so far?
10. Have you experienced falling down the stairs?
11. What are the challenges you never gave up on?
12. What is one piece of advice you wished you’ve seriously taken?
13. What do you like most about going to the beach?
14. How did Grandma and Grandpa meet?”
15. What is your favorite memory of your parents or grandparents?”
16. What family member were you closest to growing up?”
17. How did some of our family traditions originate?”
18. What family traditions have we let lapse that you’d like to bring back?”
19. What family members do you wish I would have gotten to know?”
20. What are your hidden talents?
21. What would you serve if you were to make a special dinner for the family?
22. What’s your most favourite family tradition?
23. Who eats the most in the family?
24. Have you ever been caught while sneaking outside the house?
25. What family traditions have forgotten about that you’d like to revive?
26. If you could be part of another family, whose family would it be?
27. What’s the meaning of your name?
28. Where did all of your family traditions originate?
29. Do you ever dream of living somewhere else?
30. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
31. What are your hopes for the future?
32. What usually scares you the most?
33. What’s the weirdest animal for you?
34. What will be your reaction if you see a ghost?
Knowing someone deeply is not an easy thing for everyone, especially for introverts. To make that a bit easier, there goes five pro tips for asking questions to know someone:
Before asking any questions, try to read that person. Closely see how that person talks, walks, how open up he/she is feeling, and is they happy or gloomy. Then start asking appropriate questions to ask someone you just met. If you ask a gloomy person a really silly question at the beginning, that person will not feel comfortable enough to open up before you. So, learn the body language of that person before opening your mouth. First impressions matter a lot.
Don’t ask very personal or intimating questions at the beginning. Start with random, casual questions. Then gradually start to dig deep. Don’t ask about someone’s personal life before letting the person get comfortable. When he/she starts having the feeling that you are a nice, understanding person, only then he/she will tell you more.
Try to look interesting before the person you are talking to. Ask that person’s favorites, share yours, try to find out something common, and start telling interesting real-life stories. By that, the person will find a connection with you. This will make the talk more intimate and connecting. Such a long, intimate talk definitely will help you to know that person really well. To do that perfectly, read about things to ask to get to know someone before your meeting.
Humour is a thing that everyone loves to see in others. If you seem humorous to someone, the person you are trying to know will instantly become interested in you. But choose humorous questions wisely. Never act lame, racist, or disrespectful; that could be a very bad turn-off.
If you act smart before someone, that person will lean towards you. Show off your wisdom and emotional intelligence in a subtle and humble way. This will make the other person feel that you can understand them. Then if you ask for something, that person will share that with you without any hesitation.
Knowing someone deeply is not a very easy task. You must remember so many different things before opening your mouth to the person you are willing to know. One inappropriate question can ruin the whole mood. Do some studying on questions to get to know someone, before you actually start asking.
These will save you from any embarrassment. Read some good get to know you questions made with lots of thoughts. If you are really into someone and want to know that person on a deep level, proper questions to ask to get to know someone will be very helpful.
To have closure and intimacy- knowing the person is important. If you are willing to know someone, try to make that person open up before you. For that, read more and morequestions to get to know someone.
These questions will make you confident and the other person comfortable to open up. If you know what to ask and how to ask, then there is no chance of failure in knowing someone. Just be careful, knowledgeable, and act smart.