507 Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Keep Your Relationship Strong
Welcome to our amazing collection of questions to ask your significant other.
Making the effort to develop closeness as a couple helps keep your bond strong.
It’s crucial to set aside some time to reconnect, particularly if you lead busy everyday lives with your job or your children. You can do it by using these questions to ask your partner.
Use these amusing questions to quiz each other and go beyond the typical “getting to know you” questions to discover new things about your significant another.
On a date or a night in with your partner, try out some of these questions to ask your significant other. Some of your partner’s responses may surprise you, and that’s part of the fun! You’ll giggle at some of the questions, while others will help you communicate more effectively.
Best Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Do you know the appropriate questions to make of your significant other? Have you genuinely, deeply, and thoughtfully asked the right questions to learn about them as a person? If not, try these best questions to ask your significant other.
1. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or dead), who would it be?
2. What was one of the silliest things you thought or misunderstood as a kid?
City or country?
3. What smell, sound, or taste do you immediately associate with your childhood?
4. If you could visit any time period, when would you pick?
5. What is one new invention you think will be commonplace in 30 years?
6. What everyday item do you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
7. What’s your favorite book?
8. What fictional place would you like to visit?
9. Which US president (alive or dead) would you most like to meet?
10. If you could be good at any sport, which would you choose?
11. You get front-row seats to any concert. Which band/artist do you pick?
12. In the dining experience of your dreams, who would cook for you?
13. What is one historical event you wish you could have been present for?
14. What’s your favorite board or card game?
15. You have to repeat one course you’ve already taken in school. Which do you choose?
16. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be?
17. Who was your first kiss?
18. You are kicked out of the country and must move to another country. Where do you go?
19. If you could speak another language, what would you choose?
20. Have you ever been caught telling a lie? Explain.
21. Have you ever gotten away with telling a lie? Explain.
22. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
23. What’s your favorite animal?
24. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
25. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
26. What was one toy you always wanted as a kid?
27. Who is your favorite superhero?
28. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
29. Which historical figure would you most want to work for?
30. What’s your favorite tree?
31. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the chance?
32. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would you pick?
33. If you could pick one superpower, what would you choose?
34. If you could choose any performer to put on a show at your birthday party, who would you pick?
35. Who was your first crush?
36. What would you choose as your last meal?
37. If you could travel to space for free, would you go?
38. What’s your favorite season?
39. Beach or mountains?
Random Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
If you’re thinking about staying with someone for a long time, it’s crucial to understand each and every thing about them. This can be determined by these random questions to ask your significant other with them.
1. You get to relive one decade from history. Which do you choose?
2. What’s your favorite movie?
3. You can choose anyone to be your personal life coach. Who do you pick?
4. What’s your favorite flower?
5. Would you rather live in a mansion but be poor or a shack but be rich?
6. You have to replace a body part with a cybernetic version. Which do you choose?
7. What is one physical trait you’ve always been proud of?
8. Your worst punishment would be touching _______ for 24 hours straight?
9. If you could change your middle name, would you? To what?
10. Who would you choose to play James Bond and/or his love interest?
11. What’s your favorite drink?
12. If you could learn to make one thing really well, what would it be?
13. What’s something you secretly enjoy?
14. You are given a grant to eliminate one of the world’s problems. Which do you choose?
15. What’s your favorite scent?
16. Is there a talent you always wished you’d had?
17. You get a free ticket to travel around the world. Will you go by boat, plane, train, or car?
18. What’s one exercise you never want to do again?
19. If you could be gifted with incredible knowledge in one subject, you’d become a super-genius in the field of _______?
20. What style of art do you like best?
21. If you could visit any historical site or landmark in the world, where would you choose?
22. If you could become curator of any museum, which museum would it be?
23. If you could have tickets to any play or musical, what would you see?
24. What’s the best joke or surprise you’ve ever pulled on someone?
25. What is something you’ve always wanted to see or experience in real life?
26. Describe one embarrassing moment you wish you could erase.
27. You get to give up one chore for the rest of your life. Which do you pick?
28. You have to eat the same food for 1 month straight. What do you choose?
29. What outdoor activity would you like to try?
30. Would you rather be trapped in a room filled with snakes or spiders?
31. You get to relive one family vacation. Which one do you choose?
32. You are going to be roasted on national TV. Who do you want to headline the event?
33. You have to give up one of these for 1 month: your smartphone or your sense of taste. Which do you choose?
34. If you could give anyone (alive or dead) a hug, who would you choose?
35. You get to pick a new Olympic event. What do you choose?
36. You get to choose any athlete (alive or dead) to be your personal trainer. Who do you pick?
37. You have to marry a fictional character. Who do you choose?
38. You can only choose 1 of these, and the other you will never have again.
39. Would you pick chocolate or coffee?
40. Is there a pet that you’ve always wanted to have?
41. Do you, or have you ever had, a fear that seems silly?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
The straightforward questions might provide you with immediate responses, but the deep questions can help you delve further into a person’s personality. Check out this list of deep questions to ask significant other to choose from.
1. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
2. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
3. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
4. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “we are both in this room feeling…”
5. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
6. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
7. Tell your partner what you like about them: Be honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
8. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
9. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
10. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
11. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
12. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
13. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
14. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
15. What do you value most in a friendship?
16. What is your most treasured memory?
17. What is your most terrible memory?
18. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?
19. What does friendship mean to you?
20. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
21. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
22. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
23. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
24. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
25. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
26. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
27. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
28. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
29. Do you want to have kids? If so, how many?
30.When you’re having a bad day, what makes you feel better?
31. Do you consider yourself a jealous person?
32. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
33. How do you see our future together: do you envision a 2-income household, or a different arrangement?
34. How important is religion or spirituality in your life?
35. Who was your role model growing up?
36. Have you ever been in an emotional or physically abusive relationship?
37. How important are looks to you?
38. Do you think a relationship can come back from cheating?
39. How long was your longest relationship?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
For a thriving relationship, you need to get to know someone better. It is possible to tell if you and your spouse are compatible by being vulnerable, opening up to them, and having them do the same for you. Use these intimate questions to ask your significant other that might inspire you.
1. Who was your first crush, and what were they like?
2. Can you describe what your first heartbreak was like?
3. What was the biggest lesson from your worst breakup?
4. What’s something you used to believe about relationships but no longer do?
5. What’s something surprising that you were afraid of as a child?
6. What was your favorite food growing up?
7. Would you rather be an amazing singer or an incredible dancer?
8. What superpower do you wish you could have?
9. What activity makes you feel the most joyful when you’re doing it?
10. What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?
11. Do you think there’s such a thing as luck, or do we create our own outcomes?
12. Who is more generous, you or me?
13. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
14. If so, do you ever dream about me?
15. What’s your favorite thing about our relationship?
16. What’s something you’d like for us to try?
17. What’s your favorite meal now?
18. What was the first album you ever owned?
19. How does your life compare to how you imagined it growing up?
20. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
21. Were you “popular” in high school?
22. What was your favorite school subject growing up?
23. Was there an embarrassing fashion moment in your adolescence?
24. What’s your definition of romance?
25. Do you see yourself having kids? If so, how many?
26. Do you believe in soul mates?
27. If you believe in soul mates, do you think you’ve met yours?
28. Do you believe in God?
29. Is going to church or another house of worship important to you?
30. Do you think it’s more important to be smart or to be kind?
31. Would you rather be loved, respected, or admired?
32. Does your family have any traditions?
33. Would you want to create any traditions in your family going forward?
34. What do you think is your best quality?
35. What qualities or character traits do you want to work on?
36. What’s one of my best qualities?
37. What do you find sexiest about me?
38. Have you ever been cheated on?
39. Have you ever cheated on someone?
40. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
41. What was your first sexual experience like?
42. Do you think infidelity is always a deal breaker, no matter what?
43. Who is more trusting, you or me?
44. Who is more inclined to be jealous, you or me?
45. What’s the first thing you noticed about me?
46. What’s the first thing you found attractive about me?
47. Is there a personality trait that always ticks you off?
48. How do you express anger?
49. How do you hide anger when you don’t want it to show?
50. How do you talk yourself down from anger or frustration?
51. Who is more of a risk-taker—you or me?
52. Do you have a bucket list?
53. If you had a bucket list, what would be on it?
54. What’s your dream vacation?
55. Where would be your ideal place—or places—to live?
56. Would you rather own a home you don’t love or rent one you love?
57. What’s something you’d like to try doing but haven’t worked up the nerve to yet?
58. What’s something not obviously sexual that turns you on?
59. Do you have a sexual fantasy you’ve never shared with me before?
60. If we could have s#x anywhere, where would you choose?
61. Would you rather have only morning s#x for the rest of your life or strictly s#x at night?
62. What was your very first orgasm like?
63. Have you ever faked an orgasm—not necessarily with me, but in general?
64. How do you define great s#x?
65. Have you ever thought about me while masturbating?
66. Does the idea of getting caught during s#x excite you?
67. Does the thought of someone watching us have s#x excite you?
68. When did you first want to kiss me?
69. Is there a type of outfit or clothes you find sexy that you’d like to see me in?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Finding a loving partner with whom you can enjoy both a peaceful silence and stimulating conversation is excellent. Here, we’ve compiled a list of fun questions to ask your significant other in order to learn more about them for those times when you want to become closer through conversation.
1. What is one thing you didn’t think you’d like, but you ended up liking it?
2. What is one thing you thought you’d love, but you ended up hating it?
3. You get to choose anyone to be your next-door neighbors. Who do you choose?
4. If you could choose a single pet (alive or dead) to be immortal, which would you choose?
5. What’s one seemingly normal thing that really grosses you out?
6. What is something you think is seriously underrated?
7. What is something you think is vastly overrated?
8. If you could have any job in the world and money was no concern, what would you choose?
9. You are given more money than you ever thought possible. What is the first thing you spend it on?
10. What cartoon characters would you proudly wear on your underwear?
11. You have to change your name. What name do you choose?
12. You have just been locked up for a lengthy prison term. Who is the first person you write a letter to?
13. Who would you be most excited to get a postcard from?
14. Only one TV show/series can air for the next 10 years, and you get to choose it. What do you pick?
15. You must get a tattoo next week. What do you get and where?
16. If you could be interviewed by anyone about a great accomplishment, who would you choose to interview you?
17. Would you rather meet an alien or a ghost?
18. You must carry around a single possession on your person for the rest of your life. What do you pick?
19. What is your favorite holiday?
20. You can choose any person (alive or dead) to read you a bedtime story tonight. Who do you choose?
Sexual Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You and your partner likely discussed having fantastic sex for a very long time before getting married. Perhaps before being married, you two might have even engaged in it. Use these sexual questions to ask your significant other to know more about your partner’s sex preferences.
1. What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done?
2. Have you ever just wanted to tear my clothes off?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do to me?
4. What’s your favorite s#x position with me?
5. How do you want me to touch you? Describe it.
6. What color underwear do you like the most on me?
7. How does it feel when I go down on you?
8. Is there a sexy scene from a movie that you want to recreate with me?
9. Would you like to take a long shower together?
10. How can I drive you crazy with my body?
11. Do you like going down on me?
12. Do you want to know what I’m wearing?
13. What is your favorite sort of foreplay?
14. If you could only touch me in one place, where would it be?
15. Can you undress me with just your mouth?
16. Would you ever try edible underwear?
17. What’s a naughty fantasy you have about me?
18. What is your favorite type of lingerie?
19. How often would you like us to be having s#x?
20. If I told you I wanted to have s#x right now, what would you do?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
A wonderful way to connect and get to know one another better is to ask each other personal, passionate, and thought-provoking questions. Walk through these weird questions to ask your significant other to choose from.
1. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
2. Do you like when the girl makes the first move?
3. What turns you on?
4. What do you find most attractive in a girl?
5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
6. Have I ever been in your dreams?
7. What do you think of open relationships?
8. Which body part are you most proud of?
9. Do you like cuddling?
10. Before you got to know me, did you ever fantasize about me?
11. Do you prefer making out or cuddling?
12. What is the best kiss you have ever had?
13. What type of girl are you attracted to?
14. What do I do that makes you smile?
15. How many girls have you been with?
16. Do you see a difference between having s#x and making love?
17. What do you look for in a girl?
18. Are you a good kisser?
19. What do you wear to bed?
20. Have you ever pictured me naked?
21. Do you like massages?
22. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
23. Are there any games you like to play in the bedroom?
24. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
25. What is the easiest way to make you smile?
26. What is your most embarrassing make-out memory?
27. Have you ever slept with anyone and then regretted it?
28. Have you ever played dirty truth or dare?
29. Have you ever played strip poker?
Important Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Even when we only have a superficial familiarity with someone, there are instances when we feel sometimes as we truly know them. If not so, check out this list of some important questions to ask your significant other to better know your significant other.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
4. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? (If their sense of humor is dark like yours)
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
6. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
7. Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
8. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
9. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
10. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
11. What’s your favorite karaoke song to sing?
12. What is your go-to Halloween costume for a Halloween party?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You can learn about your partner’s values and interpersonal style by asking them questions like these juicy questions to ask your significant other. Use them in your next get together with your partner to know about them at a deeper level.
1. What is your favorite place to be massaged?
2. What is your sexy scene from a movie?
3. Do you have any fetishes?
4. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
5. What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever done it?
6. Do you like it when someone pulls your hair?
7. Where is the naughtiest place you have done it?
8. Do you get amorous in the morning or evening?
9. What are you best at in bed?
10. Have you ever done it outside?
11. What’s the best bedroom experience that you’ve ever had?
12. What do you think about dirty talk?
13. Is there anything that turns you off in the bedroom?
14. What’s the longest you’ve gone without doing it?
15. What’s the most number of times you’ve done it in a row?
16. What’s one public place where you would want to do it?
17. Have you ever had a friend with benefits?
18. If I were in your room right now, what would you want to do to me?
19. What is your favorite s#x position?
20. What’s the sexiest thing someone could say to you in bed?
21. When do you feel the most passionate?
22. What is your dirtiest fantasy?
23. What are your thoughts on foreplay?
24. What do you think about friends with benefits?
25. Do you like the lights on or off during s#x?
26. What do you think about toys in the bedroom?
27. What would you do if you could do anything with me?
28. When did you lose your virginity?
29. What is the weirdest thing you have dreamt about doing with a girl?
30. Are you a top or bottom?
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Regardless of how long you’ve been together, you definitely still wonder how much you actually know about your sweetheart. These interesting questions to ask your significant other will definitely help you out to explore more about your partner.
1. What did you think when you first met me?
2. What about our relationship makes you really happy?
3. If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
4. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
5. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
6. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
7. What about me (outside of a physical feature) made you fall in love?
8. What’s your favorite memory of us?
9. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
10. Where is your favorite place to be with me?
11. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
12. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
13. What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
14. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
15. What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
16. What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
17. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
18. What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
19. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
20. What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
21. What’s one thing about your life you would never change for someone else, including me?
22. What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
23. What does love mean to you?
24. What do I mean to you?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You may deepen your relationship while learning more about your partner and yourself as a couple with the help of this list of serious questions to ask your significant other.
1. What’s something you’re glad you’ll never have to do again?
2. What’s one thing you always procrastinate on?
3. What would you do with your life if you were suddenly awarded a billion dollars?
4. What should a healthy relationship provide for the people in it?
5. Do you believe everything happens for a reason, or do we just find reasons after things happen?
6. Is there anything you consider absolutely unforgivable?
7. If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?
8. In your life, what has been the biggest blessing in disguise?
9. If you could pick one year of your life to do-over, which would it be and why?
10. What is one behavior that you never tolerate?
11. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
12. What is the one thing that makes you feel alive?
13. What would your perfect day look like?
14. Do you usually follow your head or your heart when making decisions?
15. What is something that never ends well?
16. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
17. What was your first impression of me?
18. What’s the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
19. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Good Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
While the answers to these good questions to ask significant other will mostly be straightforward, they can also assist you get a better sense of your partner’s personality as a whole. Check them out!
1. What’s your favorite nickname?
2. Describe your family dynamic.
3. What’s your weirdest habit or quirk?
4. What were you like in high school?
5. What is your love language?
6. What is your conflict style?
7. What’s your astrological sign?
8. What’s your greatest talent?
9. What’s your biggest weakness?
10. What are your expectations for the relationship?
11. Why did your last relationship end?
12. How would you describe your spending habits?
13. Are you a competitive person?
14. Have you ever cheated on a past partner?
15. What are ten things you would bring to a desert island?
16. What’s your dream vacation?
17. Do you believe in karma?
18. Do you believe in an afterlife?
19. If money didn’t matter, what would you want to do for a living?
20. What would your superpower be?
21. How would you spend one million dollars?
22. What’s the best gift you have ever received?
23. Have you ever met a famous person?
24. Who is your celebrity crush?
25. What’s your favorite song?
26. What’s your favorite sport’s team?
27. Do you like to cook?
28. What’s your favorite meal?
29. What’s the best vacation you have ever taken?
30. Who is your ideal dinner guest?
31. What is your favorite childhood memory?
32. Do you sing in the shower?
33. What’s your guilty pleasure?
35. What’s the best setting for date night?
36. What is a romantic fantasy of yours?
37. What’s your favorite romcom?
38. What makes you feel the most loved?
39. What’s your favorite thing about me?
40. What are your thoughts on religion?
41. Do you believe in monogamous relationships?
42. Are you ready to commit to a long term relationship?
43. Would you consider moving in together?
44. Where do you see yourself in five years?
45. What goals do you have for the relationship?
46. Where do you want to live in the future?
47. Wedding? Large or small?
48. What is something you are not willing to compromise on?
49. Are you satisfied with our s#x life?
50. Do we make each other better people?
51. Do you want pets?
52. Do you want children?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
If you feel that you and your partner have already covered every possible couple question, we’re here to provide you with more personal questions to ask your significant other to dig deeper with your partner than you have before.
1. What do my lips taste like?
2. What is your favorite part of my body?
3. Would you rather see me in lingerie or nothing at all?
4. Do you get jealous when other guys check me out?
5. Do you like it when I pull your hair?
6. How does it feel when we make out?
7. Are you thinking about me? Because I am thinking about you.
8. What times of day do you think about me?
9. Do I make you nervous?
10. What would you do if I sent you a dirty picture of me?
11. Have you ever wanted to tear my clothes off?
12. Do you think of me when we are apart?
13. Have you ever had a dream about me?
14. Do you prefer rough or romantic?
15. When was the last time you have a dirty dream?
16. If you could choose what I was wearing, what would it be?
17. What is a s#x position you have never tried, but would love to try?
18. What is the dirtiest thing you ever thought about me?
19. Do you prefer eye contact or none during s#x?
20. How high is your s#x drive?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other about Yourself
With the help of these questions to ask your significant other about yourself, you two will be able to become more open to one another. You’ll undoubtedly feel more connected to your significant other and more intimate after the talk. Try them!
1. How have your dreams changed since we first met?
2. Is there anything I did this week that pushed you away?
3. Is there anything I’ve done lately that’s made you feel loved?
4. Do I have any financial habits that bother you?
5. How do you see our relationship changing in the next five, 10, or even 20 years?
6. What do you think would be my strengths or weaknesses as a parent?
7. When it comes to parenting, how do you feel about discipline?
8. What are the most important values you want to instill in a child?
9. Is there anything that I can do to communicate better when we have a conflict?
10. What is the hardest thing we’ve gone through together?
11. How do you think our conflicts have strengthened our relationship?
12. When we go through difficult times as a couple, what feelings or memories remind you that we can get through them?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Get Closer
These questions to ask your significant other to get closer are created to assist individuals in moving past each intimacy level. These are suitable for couples to know each other on a deeper level.
1. What are some things you really want to do together, both short and long-term?
2. Why are you excited to move in together?
3. Are there any tasks (for example, grocery shopping) that you think could be fun to do together?
4. What are some fears you have about taking this next step?
5. How often will you need time to yourself?
6. How strongly do you feel about purchasing or keeping decor, artwork, or pieces of furniture that you love?
7. How do you feel about hosting events, parties, or friends and family members as overnight guests?
8. Which of your friends and family members are close enough to us that they may come to our home on very short notice, or even announced?
9. Are we going to set aside regular time for date nights?
10. Are there any chores or tasks that you find calming—or that you dread?
11. How do you define “home”?
12. What can we do to make our new place feel like home for you?
13. How will we know that our relationship is working?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other about Your Relationship
Even though it may feel unpleasant or uncomfortable to discuss issues that make you feel vulnerable with someone, learning the answers to the following questions to ask your significant other about your relationship can help you really get to know someone, establish your match, and understand how to make your relationship flourish.
1. What are some of your dreams?
2. Romantically speaking, what’s drawn you to people in the past?
3. How do you handle it when relationships don’t work out?
4. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on, and why?
5. In your opinion, what makes a date really good?
6. What’s something you’ve learned from a rough breakup?
7. Who was your first real crush?
8. What’s your definition of a good relationship?
9. Who’s your oldest friend, and what do you love about them?
10. What’s a skill you wish you had?
11. What do you love the most about the way your life is right now?
12. Is there anything about your life that you’re hoping to change in the next few months, or years?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Know Each Other Better
Are you interested in learning more about your significant other (or a date who could be your significant other)? It’s time to delve even farther and move past small conversation and superficial questions. Check out this list of some get to know your significant other questions to ask your partner.
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. How do you see our future together? Where do you see it headed?
3. What are your goals in the relationship?
4. What are your thoughts on having a family?
5. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
6. What are your financial priorities and goals?
7. What is on your bucket list that we can do together this year?
8. What’s the one thing you want to achieve the most before you die?
9. Do you have any habits you want to change?
10. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
11. What are you hoping to learn in the coming year?
12. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received in your whole life?
13. If you could see into the future, what’s one thing you want to see?
14. How do you want to be remembered?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other for Fun
Whether you’re starting a chat on mobile phone, sitting across on a first date, or in a long-term relationship, learning more about your significant other with these questions to ask your significant other for fun can be helpful.
1. Do you like playing with s#x toys, or would you like to try them as a couple?
2. What’s your favorite s#x position?
3. What’s something you wish we did together more often?
4. Where would you like to be touched more often?
5. Who is more likely to survive the Hunger Games—me or you?
6. Who is more likely to live through a zombie attack?
7. How old were you when you stopped believing in the tooth fairy?
8. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
9. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
10. What historical era would you most, and least, want to go to?
11. Who is your favorite couple in pop culture?
12. Who was your first celebrity crush?
13. Who’s your “hall pass” celebrity crush today?
14. Which of us has a better sense of direction?
15. Which of us is a better driver?
16. Do you think of yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?
17. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
18. Which musical artist would you want me to commission a love song from?
19. Which song describes our love story best?
20. Is there a song that makes you think of me?
21. What animal would you choose to be in another life?
22. What animal do you think I’d be?
23. Do you believe in ghosts?
24. Do you believe in reincarnation?
25. Do you think people can really have psychic abilities?
26. If you had the option to live forever, would you choose to?
27. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
28. What’s a song you could sing by heart to me, right now?
29. Do you like to be surprised?
30. Do you believe in astrological compatibility?
31. How many times have you been in love?
32. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
33. Is there a personal goal you’d like to achieve in the next five years or so?
34. Do you consider yourself good with money?
35. Do you think there’s such a thing as a “harmless” lie?
36. What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken?
37. What’s the worst trip you’ve ever taken?
38. Is there a place you love that you’d like to show me one day?
39. Would you rather live in only hot weather forever or only cold weather?
40. Do you have a personal flaw you’d fix, if you could?
41. Is there anything you’ve always wondered about me but have hesitated to ask?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Being open and honest enough to express your feelings in a relationship can deepen your connection and the questions to ask significant other can build emotional intimacy with your partner.
To achieve the purpose, you and your partner can schedule a date night or online session to sit down and try asking and responding to questions for your significant other. Your questions should be appropriate in all aspects and below are the 5 tips to choose best things to ask your significant other.
1. Choose simple yet comprehensive questions
The best questions to ask your significant other are those that make you aware of some previously unknown aspects of your partner in a fun way. Asking your partners about their emotional reactions is preferable to persuading them into sharing some deep, dark secret.
2. Find a proper place
Find an area that is quiet and where you won’t be disturbed for at least 45 to an hour. You surely don’t want to be interrupted by a call from your landlord! In addition, you are NOT required to do all of them at once; in fact, we do not recommend it. Sometimes it takes time to develop intimacy. Start off with one perhaps per dinner or per car ride. Enjoy them, savor them, and see where they lead you as you take your time.
3. Consider your partner’s emotions
Since you’ll probably be asking these questions to your partner, it’s a smart idea to think back on earlier affairs however, you should be conscious of your partner’s feelings at all times. Make sure you’re being considerate and not revisiting old sufferings. An un-necessarily punching and embarrassing question may lead you to lose your beloved.
4. choose different level questions
Rest assure that the questions are divided into various sets, each of which is a little more intimate than the previous one. You will alternate asking and responding to these questions with your significant other.
5. Ask diverse questions
Even if you already know the answers to the questions, it’s crucial to NOT skip them. Remember that being vulnerable brings people closer together. The purpose of these inquiries is to encourage ongoing, growing, and reciprocal self-disclosure. Spend some time having both persons respond to the questions, and then truly hear their responses without any judgment.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
It’s always a good idea to get to know your partner better, no matter what. Sometimes significant issues will simply come up in conversation, but other times, you’ll need to elicit more information from your significant other by asking them some questions for significant other.
In this article, we have assembled hundreds of questions to ask your significant other to put to your partner at various stages of the relationship in order to strengthen your bond.
No matter what stage you are in, asking these questions to ask your partner is a terrific approach to learn more about them. And perhaps it’s more comfortable to organize a fun date night with your partner rather than just ask a random question.
These questions to ask your significant other cover a wide range of topics, from lighthearted and fun to serious and romantic—everything you need to learn more about your partner.
The list would be excellent for a date night, on one of those tiresomely long trips, or you could just put it on your couple’s bucket list for later use.