505 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend (Fun & Flirty)
What can you do once you find the girl of your dreams? Which things should you ask a girl to get to understand her better?
“A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets,” you may have heard.
As stated in this statement, women are mysterious. It’s challenging to discern her intentions or thoughts.
Simply talking to a girl and getting to understand her personally are two completely different things.
So we are here to share a list of questions to ask your girlfriend so that you can develop a deep bond with her.
Cute Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Something about romantic relationships is exceptionally cute! You can try these cute questions to spark up an adorable conversation that would make your girlfriend melt for you.
1. How have I changed since we started dating?
2. How have you changed since we started dating?
3. What character quality have you lost as an adult that you wish you still had?
4. What is your definition of femininity?
5. What do you think about public proposals?
6. What little things make you feel loved in relationships?
7. What kind of proposal would you want?
8. What is your definition of masculinity?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. What attracted you to me initially?
11. Am I the type of person you usually go for when it comes to dating?
12. How do you know when you’re in love with someone?
13. How did you know you were in love with me?
14. What’s your favorite thing about me?
15. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
16. What’s your favorite thing about our relationship?
17. What makes you feel loved?
18. What makes you feel beautiful?
19. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
20. What are some things you think we have in common?
21. What’s your favorite book or movie?
22. What’s your favorite animal and why?
23. If a genie granted us three wishes, what would they be?
24. Have you ever cried in public before?
25. Have you ever gone skiing or snowboarding?
26. Have you ever done a backflip or frontflip?
27. Do you enjoy compliments?
28. What’s your love language?
29. Do you believe that I’m your soul mates?
30. When is the right time to say “I love you” to someone?
31. Do you ever think about me when I’m not around?
32. What’s your favorite memory of me?
33. How old were you when you took your first kiss?
34. Have you ever gotten detention in school?
35. Have you ever driven a car off the road?
36. Have you ever been in a fight?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
After some lighthearted questions, ask something serious. Go deeper to connect on a personal level. These insightful questions for girls can help you understand her.
1. Which is scarier: giving a speech to 1,000 people or skydiving?
2. Do you want to get married someday?
3. Do you want children? If you couldn’t have them, what other options would you consider?
4. Do you believe in God?
5. What is your favorite way to relax?
6. What is a better gift: A couples’ spa day, a weekend getaway, or diamond jewelry?
7. Do you like schedules or do you prefer to go with the flow?
8. If money was not a factor, where would you live?
9. If you could sing one song perfectly, what song would you choose?
10. What do you like the most about technology? What do you like the least about technology?
11. How long was your longest relationship?
12. Are you close with your family?
13. If you got pregnant today, what would you do?
14. What challenging experiences have made you stronger?
15. What inspires you?
16. If you won the lottery, would you still work?
17. Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
18. What was the best job you ever had?
19. What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?
20. Which do you crave the most: stability or adventure?
21. Would you rather be unique or understood?
22. Have you ever meditated?
23. What do you want your life to be like in 5 years?
24. What are your life goals?
25. What foreign country would you love to live in?
26. What road trip would you love to take?
27. What is your favorite flower?
28. Would you rather live in a place with an ocean view or a city skyline view?
29. What skill have you worked the hardest to master?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Relationship happiness requires romance. It’s about intimacy and love. Know what makes your mate happy to make your connection nice and passionate. Try these questions to spice up your relationship with your girl!
1. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
2. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
3. What is the oddest thing you have kept for sentimental reasons?
4. What do you believe love is?
5. Do you believe love can last forever?
6. What is your favorite playground game?
7. What movie can you quote the most lines from?
8. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party?
9. What is your idea of the perfect birthday?
10. What is the best way to wake up?
11. How do you treat yourself?
12. Have you ever received a random act of kindness?
13. What is your favorite children’s book?
14. When was your first kiss?
15. How do you want to be proposed to?
16. What song you felt connected to?
17. What kind of wedding do you want?
18. Do you believe in soul mates?
19. Who was your first crush?
20. Do you like big displays of affection?
21. How do you feel about PDA?
22. What is your favorite animal?
23. What’s your favorite date night movie?
24. Who do you call when you need advice?
25. What sounds or smells bring you comfort?
26. How do you know when you’re in love?
27. Are relationships meant to last forever?
28. What makes you feel horny?
29. What is the hottest thing a lover can wear?
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Fun and engaging questions are key components of flirting. Remember that flirting is all about timing! It involves being playful in a new way to win someone over. Use all your wit for this!
1. I heard kissing burns a lot of calories. Want to help me exercise?
2. What color of a bra should I wear on our first make-out session?
3. What would you do if I put my hands under your shirt?
4. What is the easiest item of clothing to remove from the body?
5. Do you want to cuddle with me in my bed?
6. Do you realize how hot you are?
7. Are you a giver or receiver?
8. Your lips look lonely. Do you want my lips to keep them company?
9. What would you do to hint to me that you want s#x?
10. My bed is broken, Can I sleep in yours?
11. Are there any games you like to play in the bedroom?
12. Would you dance with me?
13. Can I give you a full body massage?
14. What would you do if you had me to yourself for a whole day?
15. Aside from being desirable, what do you do for a living?
16. Nice pants, Can I test the zipper?
17. What would you do if we were home alone together?
18. Are you a good kisser?
19. What color underwear do you think I am wearing?
20. What would you do if I answered the door naked?
21. Have you ever thought about ripping my clothes off?
22. Are you shy to get naked in front of a girl?
23. What is the most kissable spot in my body?
24. Have you had a wedding dream with me?
25. Have you ever secretly observed another couple getting it on?
26. What would you say if a couple asked you to be their “third” child?
27. What is the most flattering remark you’ve ever received regarding your naked body?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
A funny partner is a blessing because you just cannot get enough of him/her. There is no way your girlfriend would resist your funny side! So let her know how fun you are through these questions.
1. If you could pick a new first name, what would you choose?
2. Which food would you rather smell like for the rest of your life?
3. If you worked at a circus, what job would you like to have?
4. Which song lyric speaks to you the most?
5. Would you rather have your farts smell like roses or spoiled milk?
6. What’s the worst time period that you could possibly travel back to?
7. What television or movie character do you feel a close connection with?
8. If past lives existed, what do you think yours was?
9. Did you do something weird to grab someone’s attention?
10. What is the most bizarre dream you had?
11. What is the most embarrassing thing you did?
12. Would you prefer singing in shower or car when no one is around?
13. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
14. Which emojis do you use the most?
15. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master at every instrument?
16. Did you have a favorite fairy tale growing up?
17. What’s the weirdest app you have on your phone?
18. Are you more of a romantic comedy or action-packed blockbuster type of person?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
If things get solemn sometimes it’s a blessing in disguise. In such situations, the hidden aspects of your partner’s personality are truly revealed! So you utilize these questions to get to know her more!
1. What’s the most crucial thing for a healthy relationship?
2. What lies do you most often tell yourself?
3. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago? Why?
4. What keeps you up at night?
5. What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
6. What single event has had the biggest impact on who you are?
7. Do you think the future will be better than the present? Why?
8. Do you think human morality is learned or innate?
9. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
10. What do a lot of parents do that screws up their kid?
11. What makes a person truly evil?
12. Do you think that humans as a species have gotten better through the generations or worse? Why?
13. If you were given three things to make you happy, what would these be?
14. How would you rank the following in importance: family, career, love life?
15. Which would you prefer: having a baby without a partner or a partner without a baby?
16. What was your experience about being “mansplained,” and what did you do about it?
17. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a kid?
18. Do you think God is real, and why?
19. Do you think that war is inevitable or can it be ended completely?
20. What is the most important thing a person can do to improve themselves?
21. What much is a human life worth and are some lives worth more than others?
22. Will humans spread out among the stars or just be a brief blip in Earth’s history?
23. Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
24. How would you describe your first crush?
25. What legacy do you want people to remember about you after you’re gone?
26. Have you ever asked a guy out on a date?
27. What was the most important lesson you’ve learned from your past relationship?
28. Do you think people fall in love because the right person has arrived, or because the time is right?
29. How do you feel about the #MeToo movement?
30. What do you look for in a relationship?
31. What is your idea of a perfect date?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
So, in this category, you’ll find a juicy selection of enticing questions to ask your girlfriend face-to-face, over the phone, or via text that will help you establish a connection, learn more about one another, and turn you both on.
1. Have you ever made a booty call?
2. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever had s#x?
3. Do you like giving and/or receiving oral s#x?
4. What is your favorite s#xual position? What is your least favorite s#xual position?
5. Do you like watching porn?
6. Have you ever been attracted to a woman? If yes – have you ever acted on it?
7. Does the thought of two men having s#x turn you on?
8. Have you ever made a s#x tape?
9. Do you own a vibrator?
10. Have you ever been to a strip club?
11. What is the s#xiest quality a partner can have?
12. Do you have a fetish?
13. Do you like to be dominated? Or do you prefer to be the dominant one?
14. What are your favorite places to be touched? Where are your least favorite places to be touched?
15. What is your favorite thing to do in bed? What is your least favorite thing to do in bed?
16. Do you read erotica? What is the s#xiest book you’ve ever read?
17. Ideally, how long should s#x last?
18. What is the hottest thing a lover can say in bed?
19. Do you like men in uniforms?
20. What do you fantasize about?
21. What was your first s#xual experience like?
22. What makes you feel s#xy?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
After getting her comfortable with you, you can move to these questions. These sensitive questions may reveal her personal life. Make sure your girl like them and has fun instead of getting uncomfortable.
1. What has been the best day of your life so far?
2. Do you have a bucket list? What is on it?
3. What do you love most about yourself?
4. What do you wish you could be better at?
5. What’s your idea of a really amazing date?
6. What’s your type?
7. Do you have siblings? Do you get along with them?
8. Who are your best friends?
9. What’s your idea of the best day ever?
10. What are your political views?
11. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
12. Do you have any really embarrassing stories?
13. What’s your favorite food? What would your death-row meal be?
14. Where is your favorite restaurant?
15. What’s the best place you have ever traveled to?
16. Do you have a good or bad relationship with your parents?
17. What kind of music do you like?
18. What are some of the rules that you choose to live by?
19. What do you really want to do? Or are you already doing it?
20. Where did you grow up?
21. Do you play any sports? Do you like sports?
22. Are you a stay at home or go out and party kind of person?
23. Do you like going to the cinema or theatre?
24. What makes you your happiest?
25. What makes you feel sad?
26. What’s your favorite film?
27. What are your goals in life?
28. What’s your favorite book?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Maintaining a relationship takes effort, but it should also be enjoyable. Have a good laugh with your girlfriend by asking her some of these fun questions.
1. What’s the most attractive thing about me?
2. What kind of underwear are you wearing right now?
3. Are you trying to turn me on with that outfit?
4. What do you love seeing me wear? Is there something you wish I would wear sometimes?
5. Who is my celebrity doppelganger?
6. How would you describe me to your friends?
7. What do I do that you think is cute?
8. Are you ready for tonight? (Suggestive of an activity)
9. Are you hitting on me? (Insist she is)
10. Are you going to behave yourself today?
11. What do you think should be your reward for behaving so well today?
12. What’s your favorite type of kiss?
13. Do you know why you always make me smile?
14. Do you think about me a lot?
15. What makes me attractive to you?
16. What did you like about me when you first met me?
17. What do you like most about me now?
18. What’s something that often reminds you of me?
19. What’s your go-to party story? (if you don’t already know it)
20. If you could win a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be?
21. What’s your go-to joke lately?
22. I think you need a punishment for [something she did], but what?
23. Does this outfit make me look hot right now?
24. Which one of our dates did you have the best time?
25. What’s your favorite body part to get compliments on?
26. I’m cooking you dinner tonight. What do you want me to make you?
27. If we weren’t in public, what would you do to me right now?
28. What’s something you like to do that’s underrated?
29. Has anything weird happened to you lately?
30. Are you known for anything special in your hometown/friend group?
31. What did you not realize about yourself until somebody else told you about it?
32. If she prefers to go out, send her this text: What do you want me to wear tonight? I’m taking you dancing.
33. Do you like it when I wear cologne? Do you have a favorite scent?
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Interesting issues keep the dialogue continuing between you and her. Never pose a question that has an obvious solution. You ought to constantly pose a query that inspires empathy. Ask her in a way that ignites her interest!
1. What is your spirit animal?
2. Are you very close to anyone in your family? Why?
3. What are your top three strengths?
4. What are your top three positive qualities?
5. Does our age difference bother you? (If relevant)
6. What should never be joked about?
7. What does friendship mean to you?
8. How do you handle conflict?
9. Do you have children? If so, what does co-parenting look like for you?
10. Who do you live with?
11. What’s your relationship like with your dad?
12. Are you single? Is there anyone out there who thinks you’re their man?
13. Do you have any significant responsibilities?
14. What is something you’re working on to become a better person?
15. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
16. What do you consider cheating?
17. What are you doing to care for the planet?
18. Do you have any serious allergies?
19. Have I ever made you feel cut down or belittled in front of people?
20. What mistake have you made in a past relationship that you don’t want to repeat?
21. Where do you see yourself settling down? / Will you be here long?
22. Do you want children?
23. How are you? (Ask this question and mean it!)
24. Who do you think should pay for dates?
25. How do you feel about surprises? Do you like to be surprised?
26. Can you teach me some basic phrases in your first language?
27. Can you teach me some basic phrases from the language your family speaks?
28. Can you teach me to make your favorite ethnic food?
29. Are you a mountain or a beach person?
30. What are the things you spend the most money on?
31. When you break up with someone, how do you do it?
32. If one of my friends flirted with you, would you tell me?
33. Have you ever broken the law?
34. Do you have a mentor? What is the most important lesson they taught you?
35. Do you believe people should only date within their socio-economic status?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You might have just started hooking up or you might have been sleeping together for a while. In either case, exchanging hot questions can lead to more extensive discussions about limits, needs, and sexual expectations.
1. What does our future look like to you?
2. What things make you feel afraid?
3. What was your childhood like?
4. What do I do that triggers you?
5. What do I do that reminds you of past bad relationships?
6. Do I remind you of your dad? Is that good or bad? How can we work through that together?
7. What makes you feel safe?
8. Do you have bad memories from your past? Have you started working through those?
9. How did people treat you in school?
10. What role does your family expect you to play? Do you feel hurt or limited by that?
11. What is your biggest fear for our relationship?
12. Have you ever been cheated on?
13. Do you think public proposals are romantic?
14. What are your coping mechanisms?
15. Are you able to have children? If not, would you want to adopt or foster?
16. What would be your ideal proposal?
17. Who are you closest to? Your mom or dad? Did you feel loved and accepted by your parents?
18. If you could make a phone call to yourself at any time, when would it be, and what would you say?
19. What would be your ideal birthday celebration?
20. What would make you feel loved and cared for by me?
21. Do your exes keep knocking you?
22. Do you feel heard by me?
23. Do we spend enough time together?
24. Do you wish I would be more affectionate? How can I be more loving?
25. How can I better support your career goals?
26. What’s your ideal Valentine’s Day?
27. What’s your idea of a romantic date?
28. Have you been in therapy?
29. What have you learned about relationships from therapy?
Dirty Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You can’t read people’s minds. You’ll need to ask if you want to know what gets your woman excited in bed. Your relationship with your partner will advance thanks to these hot questions.
1. Have you ever had any kind of naughty dream about one of your close friends?
2. If we can go somewhere else right now, where would you like to go?
3. Can you show me a single move to turn a guy on?
4. Have you ever tried to imagine my naked body?
5. What do you say was the most inappropriate thought you’ve ever had?
6. Would you ever consider having a first kiss on the first date?
7. Would you be into body painting?
8. Do you think lust at first sight is possible?
9. Would you describe the first time you saw me in three words?
10. How do you feel about kissing or making out in public?
11. If there is one s#xiest outfit you would like to see me in right now, what would it be?
12. What do you say is the s#xiest outfit that you own?
13. How would you describe how my lips taste whenever I kiss you?
14. What do you feel whenever you look me straight in the eyes?
15. You drive me crazy, do you know that?
16. What was the dirtiest text you’ve sent someone?
17. What do you say is the s#xiest thing a man can do for his woman?
18. What do you think is one thing that every man should know when it comes to flirting with a girl?
19. Do you want us to continue this conversation somewhere quiet?
20. Which one do you prefer most days, cuddling or kissing?
21. What do you think of sugar daddies, and would you ever have one?
22. What do you think can make someone a good kisser?
23. Have you ever read erotic fiction?
24. What is your favorite body part or physical features of the opposite s#x?
25. Would you consider yourself a good girl or more of a bad girl?
26. What do you say is your s#xiest body part?
27. Have you ever considered having friends with benefits relationships?
28. When was the last time you had an intimate thought about me?
29. What are your go-to clothes to sleep in, if any?
30. What do you say is your biggest turn-on?
31. Where is your favorite thing to be touched?
32. Can you remember how many guys you’ve made out with before me?
33. Do you believe in aphrodisiacs?
34. What would you do if I stole a kiss from you right now?
35. Do you ever watch porn when you’re alone?
36. What do you say is the craziest thing about our s#x life?
37. If you ever saw a nude picture of me, what would you do?
Silly Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
It’s common to run out of topics to discuss in a relationship when you spend a lot of time together. With the help of these silly questions to ask your girlfriend, the conversation can keep on going.
1. Why do you lower the volume on the radio when you’re driving and looking for an address?
2. What kind of tree would you be if you were a one, and why?
3. Do bald people still get dandruff?
4. Is it weird to enjoy the smell of your own fart?
5. What kind of noises did dinosaurs make?
6. Which side of the armrest is really yours at a movie theater?
7. Why do you think are blueberries not bright blue?
8. Do you really want someone to give you an honest answer when you ask them how they’ve been?
9. Do you think cavemen experienced nightmares about cavewomen?
10. What is the shape of your peripheral vision?
11. Is it a hostage situation if a person with several personalities threatens to kill himself?
12. In 2050, what will be the fastest mode of transportation?
13. Which famous celebrity would you want to punch in the face?
14. Male ballerinas are referred to as what?
15. Is it safe for someone to park their vehicle near a fire hydrant if it is on fire?
16. Why is it so difficult for women to apply mascara with their mouths closed?
17. How many pairs of underwear do you actually own?
18. Why is it called “taking a dump”? Shouldn’t it be leaving a dump instead?
19. Suppose you have been given an elephant and you can’t give it away or sell it.
20. Would it be acceptable to say that the opposite of progress is congress because the opposite of pro is con?
21. Which of the two would you prefer to have as your roommate: A bird or an ostrich?
22. Why do you think 11 isn’t pronounced onety-one?
23. What characteristics would your nemesis have if you had one?
24. What is the highest number that anyone has ever counted?
25. How would you know if someone has manipulated your memory?
26. When Donald Duck gets out of the shower, why does he put on a towel when he normally doesn’t wear any pants?
27. Have you ever dropped food on the floor accidentally and then picked it up to eat it?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
True intimacy is when you are not afraid of exposing your weird side to your partner. You should never shy away from being yourself, your partner will appreciate that too. These questions will do the deed!
1. To kill an elephant, how many chickens would be required?
2. Did you ever pass out in a public place?
3. What’s the worst place you’ve ever vomited in?
4. What is your most embarrassing dream?
5. If technology advances, would you try and give birth, if that became possible?
6. Did you ever got caught skipping classes?
7. What is your funniest fear?
8. What was your worst Freudian Lapse?
9. What’s the best pun you know?
10. Did you ever get so drunk that you shat your pants?
11. Do you have any embarrassing pictures of yourself?
12. What was the worst situation you were ever naked in?
13. Is it possible that morality is derived from morons, just as electricity is derived from electrons?
14. Is your time truly wasted if you enjoy wasting it?
15. What’s your most favorite pooping position?
16. When you know the battery is dead, why do you press harder on the remote control?
17. What’s the funniest thing you ever did while drunk?
18. Did you ever fall asleep during sex?
19. Why do you think are manholes round?
20. Are eyebrows also considered facial hair?
21. What was the worst situation you ever laughed in?
22. Have you ever unwrapped and rewrapped a gift bearing your name?
23. Why is it that lemon juice has an artificial flavor while dishwashing liquid has real lemons?
24. When was the last time you peed your pants?
25. What would your mom say about you right now?
26. What’s the worst pun you know?
27. What is the stupidest situation you almost got killed in?
28. How much do you think you could hold on without peeing?
Relationship Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Relationships are beautiful in an imperfect manner! Every relationship is different but some of its aspects are universal such as love and attachment. These questions will strengthen your relationship if you try them!
1. How often should you and your partner share intimacy? And what does intimacy look like to you?
2. Would you like to get married in the future or just have children together?
3. What’s your favorite thing about my body? Is there a specific body part you like?
4. How do you like to spend time together?
5. What’s one person you aspire to be like in a love relationship?
6. What personal improvements do you feel like you should be making?
7. What’s the worst thing that could happen in our relationship?
8. If you could change one thing about me, what do you think it would be?
9. When was the last long-term relationship you were in? And what was it like?
10. Would you want us to have kids earlier or later in our lives?
11. If you were to be with someone else, who do you think it would be?
12. What do you think makes a healthy and long-lasting relationship?
13. Do you believe in God? Or what is your spirituality?
14. Would you choose to have a night at home with me or be able to go out with your friends?
15. If you were to lose a leg, do you think I would still date you?
16. What’s the best morning text you ever received from me?
17. What part of your parent’s relationship educated you on your current love life?
18. What values did your parents teach you about love relationships?
19. What would you like to do during our intimate life?
20. What is your favorite movie and when would you want us to watch it?
21. How would you deal with us going through an argument or disagreement?
22. Do you want to have kids in the future or would you rather live without kids?
23. Do you believe in monogamy or do you think we’re going against human nature?
24. If we needed advice from someone in our relationship, who do you think would help us?
25. What’s one way you express your love two your partner?
26. When is the last time you felt love from someone and what was it like?
27. What’s something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time?
28. What is the first thing that you think of when you wake up in the morning?
29. If money were not an issue in life, what would you be doing?
30. Are you serious about being in a relationship? Or do you like dating in order to figure out who you want to be with?
Random Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You may ask your girlfriend any of these questions at any time, which is a great way to break up awkward pauses and conversational lulls. Perhaps you were singing along to too much country music while enjoying a lengthy drive.
1. What are some things that you haven’t seen or read, but know everything about
2. What is the most boring activity imaginable?
3. When did the saying “looks can be deceiving” really hit home?
4. What scene from a movie scarred you for life?
5. Do animals have the ability to commit suicide?
6. Why does raindrop but snow falls?
7. Have you ever peed while sleeping?
8. What’s your fast food horror story?
9. What game do you dominate when you play it?
10. What is the longest amount of time you have been awake?
11. What would be the most spectacular funeral you could imagine?
12. How often does your brain go on autopilot?
13. What is your hometown best known for?
14. What would you paint on your first day if you were an artist?
15. How long do you think will you be remembered after the day that you die?
16. Are you keeping a really huge secret from someone you love?
17. Why does the sun make our hair lighter but make our skin darker?
18. What, besides wealth, do you never have enough of?
19. What’s something you’ve done that you would try to dissuade anyone from doing?
20. What landmark from your childhood was destroyed and what was put up in its place?
21. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and it was 13 years in the past and
22. What is the most useful thing your mom or dad has taught you?
23. What’s your most impressive “go to” meal that you can cook?
24. What part of your body would you replace with an improved mechanical version?
25. What old fashioned way of doing things is better than how they are currently done?
26. What fact do you wish you had never learned?
27. What board game always ends badly?
28. What fun activity from your childhood has been completely ruined for kids today?
29. What piece of tech do you hope is invented in your lifetime?
30. What’s your best example of a pyrrhic victory that happened to you?
31. What’s the most important file on your computer?
Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend Over Text
If you are an introvert, have a long-distance relationship, or just prefer texting over calling, you can try these questions over text to get to know your girlfriend properly.
1. After a long tired working day when you get home, what’s the best way to make you relax?
2. What would a guy always do to make you feel loved and wanted by him?
3. Do you like when a guy you like calls you with a nickname?
4. Do you know how beautiful you are?
5. What do you love most in a guy?
6. Does it make feel good when I said you are too cute?
7. Do you like to cuddle?
8. How have you changed over the last five years?
9. Tell me about your past relationship.
10. What is your breakup story?
11. If you could say one last thing to your ex-boyfriend, what it would be?
12. What is the kindest thing your ex-boyfriend has said or done to you?
13. What is the best/worst thing your ex-boyfriend has done to you?
14. What are the things that makes you feel safe in life?
15. Who makes you feel safe and why?
16. Have you ever faced a challenging situation when impossible became possible?
17. Do you judge a book by its cover?
18. What did you think when you first saw me?
19. Where is your favorite place to be kissed?
20. When was the first time you fell in love?
21. What’s more romantic: cooking for me or dancing with me?
22. For you, what makes life worth living?
23. How are you pursuing your dream right now?
24. If you were to give me a pet name, what would it be?
25. What’s your favorite thing to do when we’re together?
26. Would you like to go on a date with me?
27. Do you see me in your future?
28. What’s your idea of the perfect romantic date?
29. Do you like to go to the theater or concerts?
30. What are some romantic date ideas?
31. How would you want your first date to be?
32. Have you ever been on a romantic date? If yes, how was your experience?
33. Pick three words to describe me.
34. How would you define true love?
35. Who do you think should make a first move, girl or boy?
Bonus Tips on What to Talk with Your Girlfriend
Here are a few suggestions on what to talk about with your girlfriend!
1. Create Conversation Bridges: No matter the topic, consider everything your girlfriend says as a bridge. Each remark, response, or question is a chance to go deeper.
2. Avoid “Walls”: One- or two-word responses can stifle dialogue and closeness.
3. Try to figure out what you have in common and then talk about it.
4. Discuss what you both love about each other to appreciate one another.
5. Discuss embarrassing moments in your life to develop intimacy.
We hope that these tips are helpful to you!
Despite the fact that it can be difficult, chatting with a girl you like doesn’t require any special skills.
Knowing what to say at the right time is all you need.
Show a girl that you’re sincerely interested in her when you ask her a question and boom!
Your relationship will become more intimate!
You must pay closer attention to her responses if you want to learn more about who she is.
Finally, these questions to ask your girlfriend are like winning half the war. You must also be ready to respond to her questions.
Be confident and sincere. Best of luck!