Do you want some entertaining multiple choice trivia questions? Here they are!
You’ll find the most amazing collection of multiple choice quiz questions ever in this post.
You can use these trivia questions to keep yourself engaged whether you’re seeking for trivia questions to play at home with family or on the road to kill time.
These multiple choice trivia questions cover a wide range of topics in general knowledge from music to history, movies, and the arts! You will discover something appropriate for you here, regardless of the kinds of things you enjoy and are familiar with.
Additionally, you’ll see that some are simpler than others. You’ll get a little bit of everything either way! Are you prepared to learn the answers to every multiple-choice fact? Let’s get going!
Everyone enjoys taking a trivia quiz, whether they’re procrastinating on their own or looking for something extra entertaining for their next game night. Try these general knowledge multiple choice trivia questions and enjoy passing the time.
1. Who was elected President of the United States in 2017?
Answer: Donald Trump.
2. When did Jonas Brothers make their comeback to the music world?
3. What is the national language of Canada?
4. What is the national animal of Pakistan?
5. A la Crecy is a French dish made of what?
6. What native country is Brazil?
Answer: North American.
7. Which core ingredient is important to cook a savory dish?
8. Brazil is the biggest producer of?
9. Saudi Arabia is the biggest producer of?
10. Which country is infamously known as Arch Rival of Pakistan?
11. How many colors are in the Rainbow?
12. Which is the ingredient found in traditional garam masala spice?
Red Chili Powder
13. Which religion believes in One God and the Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
14. Which religion has a God specified for each Rain, Money, Children, and Love?
15. What is the currency of Pakistan?
16. What is the currency of India?
17. What is the currency of Qatar?
18. What is the currency of the UK?
19. What term is used for sweet dishes in English?
20. What does independence mean?
21. What is a tomato?
22. Which popular Disney show was Miley Cyrus part of?
Live it like Beckham
Two Broke Girls
Answer: Hannah Montanna.
23. Ancient Egyptian Houses were built of what?
24. What fabric is made of flax?
25. Which is the most common drink in Europe?
26. Which is common footwear worn by ancient people?
Answer: Leather sandals.
27. What is a great remedy for weight loss?
Drinking green tea
Answer: Drinking green tea.
28. What is a fat booster workout?
Lying down straight on the back
Answer: Speed walk.
29. What is a helpful remedy for stomach aches?
Answer: Mint leaves.
30. Which two colors mix to form pink?
Grey and red
White and orange
White and Red
Answer: White and Red.
Random Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
In search of entertaining multiple-choice trivia questions? We’ve got your back. These random funny multiple choice questions with answers can spice up your conversations with your friends and family members in your next get together!
1. Which music song was on top of the hit list throughout the year 2016?
Answer: One dance.
2. How many planets in the universe?
3. Which is the closest planet to earth?
4. In 2016, Game of Thrones resurrected which famous and popular character?
Answer: Jon Snow.
5. In 2016, which new type of chocolate was discovered?
Answer: Ruby chocolate.
6. Who was elected the vice president of the United States of America in 2016?
Answer: Mike Pence.
7. Which popular Hollywood actor won the prestigious best actor Oscar award in 2016?
Leonardo Di Caprio
Answer: Leonardo Di Caprio.
8. Who is the richest man in India?
Answer: Mukesh Ambani.
9. Which popular Indian Actress is also credited as the world’s most beautiful woman?
Answer: Aishwarya Rai.
9. Ellen Pompe stars in which popular A-list Television show?
Two broke girls
How I met your mother
Answer: Grey’s Anatomy.
10. Joey is the popular character of which television series?
How I met your mother
11. Jon Snow is a popular character of which television series?
How I met your mother
Game of Thrones
Answer: Game of Thrones.
12. Queen Elizabeth III has been reigning on the British Royal Kingdom as Queen for how many years?
13. Which is the most popular social media network?
14. What pulls the sea water with its gravitational force?
15. Which is the seventh planet from the sun?
16. Which is the fourth planet from the sun?
17. Which is the second planet from the earth?
18. What is the term ‘Lexicon’ used for?
19. Which Muslim name means purity?
20. What is the Capital of Spain?
21. Which popular Indian Ace Cricketer got married in 2017?
Answer: Virat Kohli.
22. Which popular Indian actress did Virat Kohli get married to in 2017?
Answer: Anushka Sharma.
23. In which Hollywood movie did the actor Bill Paxton portray the role of Fred Haise?
Answer: Apollo 11.
24. 1 million people in the UK signed a petition in 2017 to stop which president from entering their country?
Narender Singh Modi
Answer: Donald Trump.
25. Who won the Grammy best singer and album award in 2017?
26. Beyonce gave birth to twins; boy and girl in which year?
27. Where do plants get nutrients?
Answer: Animal wastes.
28. Which religion existed in Egypt?
29. Who was elected the prime minister of Pakistan in 2018?
Answer: Imran Khan.
30. Which revolutionary march made feminism prominent in Pakistan?
Answer: Aurat March.
31. Which popular Bollywood couple got married in 2018?
Aishwariya and Abhishek
Deepika and Ranveer
Anushka and Virat
Answer: Deepika and Ranveer.
Fun Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Many people believe that they have good general knowledge and know about multiple fields, but these fun multiple choice questions and answers will reveal just how smart you are! Check them out!
1. In which country to do skydiving on Sunday is illegal for a single woman?
2. The fear of constipation is known as?
3. In which country to swear in front of the corpse is illegal?
4. In which country it’s illegal to eat frogs with fried chicken is illegal?
5. The first-ever hockey pucks used in early outdoor hockey games were made of what?
Frozen cow dunks
Answer: Frozen cow dunks.
6. In which country to tease skunks animals is illegal?
7. The natural hair color of Marilyn Monroe was?
8. Zygomatictrivai bone is found in which part of the body?
Answer: Facial cheek.
9. ‘The Divine Ponytail’ is the nickname of which footballer
Answer: Roberto Baggio.
10. The fortune cookies were invented in which country?
Answer: San Francisco.
11. Which animal cannot stick his tongue?
12. Empire state building made up of how many bricks?
Answer: 10 million.
13. Which animal can’t hop if something lifts its tail off the ground?
14. The fear of dogs is known as?
15. The name of Pacific Ocean was named by?
Answer: Ferdinand Magellan.
16. Samsung is the biggest technology company in which country?
Answer: South Korea.
17. Which monarch made valentine’s day a holiday?
Answer: Henry 8.
18. Who was the woman to win the first Nobel prize?
Malala Yousuf Zai
Answer: Marie curie.
19. The first-ever dictionary was written by?
Answer: Robert Cowdrey.
20. What is the Arabic word of the moon?
21. Which country consumes the most chocolates?
22. Which drink was the first-ever drink of the space?
23. Which drink is the most consumed drink in the world?
24. The food that never goes bad?
Easy Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
In this section, we have assembled a set of easy trivia questions with multiple choice answers so that majority of people ought to be able to perform admirably well. To make it more enjoyable, try taking them on with your friends and family. Also, keep in mind that quizzing is good for your brain. Therefore, good luck answering these quick trivia questions.
1. Which country invented ice cream?
2. Which toy was advertised first on television?
Mr. Potato head from toy story
Answer: Mr. Potato head from toy story.
3. Which music is known as the biggest selling single music?
Candle in wind
Answer: Candle in wind.
4. Which charter was played by Walt Disney in his school function?
Answer: Peter pan.
5. Which country won the first-ever soccer world cup in 1930?
6. Which is known as the king of sports?
7. The nickname of the flag of the United States of America is?
Moon and stripes
Stars and stripes
Answer: Stars and stripes.
8. Rainbow consists of how many colors?
9. Which color is ruby?
10. Which country create Olympics games?
11. Which continent is the earth’s largest continent?
12. Which country is the smallest country in the space?
Answer: Vatican City.
13. The capital of Cuba is?
14. The loudest animal on the earth is?
Answer: Sperm whale.
15. Which animal has had 3 hearts?
16. The national animal of Scotland is?
17. How many legs a spider does have?
18. Which mammal ley eggs?
Answer: Spiny anteater.
19. Which planet is the hottest planet in the solar system?
20. What is the temperature of the hottest planet of the solar system?
21. Which planet is nearest to the sun?
22. How many teeth does an adult human have?
23. The word vomit was introduced by?
Answer: William Shakespeare.
24. What does come down but never goes up?
25. How many planets are there in the solar system?
26. Mickey Mouse’s girlfriend’s name was?
Answer: Minnie mouse.
27. Where does Santa clause live?
The south pole
The north pole
Answer: The north pole.
Hard Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
If you enjoy quizzes a lot, we have a treat for you! To test your general knowledge, we’ve curated a fantastic collection of hard trivia questions multiple choice and answers.
1. Which state is famous for Hollywood?
2. Chalk is used to write on?
3. Which type of cat is considered bad luck?
Answer: Black cat.
4. A group of lions is known as?
Answer: A pride.
5. The fastest animal in the space is?
6. What was the name of the pet of harry potter?
7. How many sides does a triangle have?
8. Which country is known as the home of kangaroos?
9. The largest animal in the space is?
10. Who steps first on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
11. Which food is the favorite food of pandas?
12. The happiest place in the world is?
Answer: Disney world.
13. The largest state of America is?
14. The smallest state of America is?
Answer: Rhode island.
15. The only American football team to go undefeated is?
The Miami Dolphins
Answer: The Miami Dolphins.
16. In California which license is required to legally buy a mousetrap?
A hunting license
Answer: A hunting license.
17. The largest park in London is?
The Regent’s Park
18. The largest river of England is?
19. The highest mountain in England is?
Answer: Scafell Pike.
20. The longest underground line in London is?
Answer: Northern line.
21. In which state of UK Titanic was built?
22. The deepest lake in England is?
23. Which has been used at Lloyds in London?
Answer: Lutine bell.
24. The largest castle in England is?
Funny Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
We all enjoy learning interesting facts and trivia, and of course, a good laugh. After all, the best medicine is laughing. What could possibly be better than this amazing collection of funny trivia questions multiple choice and answers?
1. From the below which is the type of seahorse?
2. From the following which are the smallest dog breeds?
3. Which bird has the largest wingspan?
4. In the USA most people love to keep _____ as a pet?
5. Do you know the name of the fastest sea animal?
6. What you can be called the female elephants?
7. Which animal spends most of its time alone?
8. In the animal world what you mean by “Big Five”?
Cape buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhinoceros
Cape buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, cat
Snake, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, dog
Answer: Cape buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhinoceros.
9. From the species of monkey below, which is not found in Africa?
Golden Lion Tamarin
Answer: Golden Lion Tamarin.
10. How many miles per hour Cheetah can run?
Answer: 70 mph.
11. Do you know the name of the Jewish New Year name?
Answer: Rosh Hashanah.
12. Do you know the total number of stripes in the US flag?
13. What is the color of Donald Duck’s bowtie?
14. Chinese zodiac didn’t contain which animal?
15. Which country organizes the 2016 Summer Olympics?
16. The hottest planet is _____?
17. What is the meaning of D in D-Day?
18. Liberty bell exists in which city of the USA?
19. In which movie the Black Pearl is the ship name of Jack Sparrow?
Pirates of the Caribbean
Answer: Pirates of the Caribbean.
20. Life is like a box of chocolate, which movie phrase is this?
12 angry men
Answer: Forrest Gump.
21. Which state of the USA didn’t send his team to NCAA?
22. Tokyo is the character of which season?
Answer: Money Heist.
23. Do you know the biggest margin win in the Triple Crown race?
Answer: 31 length.
24. Do you know the highest-paying sports in the world?
25. According to Forbes who is the highest paying sportsperson in the world?
Answer: Roger Federer.
26. Rugby touchdown has how many points?
Answer: 5 Points.
27. A standard baseball team contains how many players?
Answer: 9 players.
28. How many players exist on the women’s soccer team?
Answer: 11 players.
29. Olympics held every ____ years?
30. Touchdowns carries how many points in American football?
Answer: 6 points.
31. 80% of world marathon competitions are won by which 2 African countries?
Kenya and Nigeria
Kenya and Ethiopia
Nigeria and Ethiopia
Answer: Kenya and Ethiopia.
Christmas Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
These Christmas trivia multiple choice and answers will test your knowledge. Try them out at your own or with your buddies in a group setting. Through these questions, you will get to know how well they know about Christmas.
1. What is the song of the 2021 Christmas song by Ed Sheeran & Elton John?
Holly Jolly Christmas
Answer: Merry Christmas.
2. How many windows are on an Advent calendar?
3. What is usually served for Christmas dinner?
4. How are Christmas ornaments called in the UK?
5. Who is Santa Clause based on?
Answer: St. Nicholas.
6. Which one of Santa’s reindeers is the ‘Red-Nosed Reindeer’?
7. When was “All I want for Christmas is you” by Mariah Carrey released?
8. Which band sang “Last Christmas”?
9. Which star is also known as the Christmas Star?
The Star of Bethlehem
The North Star
Answer: The Star of Bethlehem.
10. Which US state was the first one to recognise Christmas as an official holiday?
11. In ‘The 12 Days of Christmas”, what did gift is received on the second day?
Answer: Two turtle doves.
12. In which city were the Christmas crackers first invented?
13. How fast does Santa has to travel to deliver the presents to all the homes in the world?
Answer: 4,921,200 miles.
14. What wouldn’t you find in a Mince pie?
15. When did the Beatles NOT have a Christmas number One?
16. What time is the Queen’s Speech on Christmas Day?
Answer: 15:00 GMT.
17. What is the best-selling Christmas single of all time?
White Christmas by Bing Crosby
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
Answer: White Christmas by Bing Crosby.
18. How many years was Christmas banned for in the UK (in the 17th century?
Answer: 13 years.
19. How old is the average Christmas tree?
Answer: 15 years.
20. “Dashing through the snow, In a one-horse open sleigh” is the opening line of which Christmas song?
O Holy Night
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Answer: Jingle Bells.
21. In which country are letters to Santa addressed to the postcode “H0H 0H0”?
22. Which country gifts the UK the Christmas tree places on Trafalgar Square?
23. When did Michael Bublé release his album “Christmas”?
24. Which brand is known for creating the ad campaign featuring Santa in a red suit for the first time?
25. In which country would you eat Panettone for Christmas?
26. Jingle Bells was the first song broadcasted in space. When was it?
27. Which day is St. Stephen’s day?
1st of December
24th of December
26th of December
1st of January
Answer: 26th of December.
28. If you add up all the songs in the “12 days of Christmas”, how many would you get?
29. When was the first Christmas stamp in the US sold?
30. Complete the name of this song “I Saw _______Kissing Santa Claus”.
31. What is the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time?
A Christmas Carol
Answer: The Grinch.
32. Which food wouldn’t you find at Christmas dinner in France?
Buche de Noel
Galette des Rois
Answer: Galette des Rois.
33. What is the best selling Christmas album of all time?
Merry Christmas by Mariah Carrey
Christmas by Michael Bublé
Elvis Christmas Album by Elvis Presley
Noël by Josh Groban
Answer: Elvis Christmas Album by Elvis Presley.
34. Which vegetable can you find in Christmas trees in the US?
Answer: A pickle.
35. In which city can you see The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree?
New York City
New York City
Answer: New York City.
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions for Couples
These couples quiz questions multiple choice are designed to make both of you smile. It means that you should prepare for some truly bizarre trivia questions. Therefore, whether you’re creating an online quiz or just want to wow your pals with some new information, these are the most amusing quiz questions.
1. What is the average weight of the human brain?
Answer: 4 Kilo.
2. What is the most popular baby boy name in Britain?
3. When did Prince William and Kate Middleton get married?
4. Who is next in line to the British kingdom?
Answer: Prince Charles.
5. What is the capital city of Pakistan?
6. What is the capital city of India?
Answer: New Delhi.
7. What is known as the city of lights in Pakistan?
8. Times Square is located famously in which popular city of United States of America?
Answer: New York.
9. 96 – 53 + 21?
10. What are longitudes also called?
Long imaginary lines
11. What are the animals without backbones known as?
12. How many sides does a nonagon have?
Answer: 9 sides.
13. Can you name the island which is considered both as an island and a continent?
14. Name the most famous English playwright?
Answer: William Shakespeare.
15. (63 – 37) + 4 x 9 x (45 – 8) =?
16. What are a, an, the in English grammar?
17. Which is the thinnest layer of the Earth?
18. How many sides does a hexagon have?
Answer: 6 sides.
19. Avengers; Infinity wars was released in which month of 2018?
20. Huawei launched its y9 (2019) model in which month of 2018?
Daily Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
The benefit of multiple questions is that if you don’t know the answer, it’s easy to guess with multiple choice trivia questions. Try out this set of daily trivia questions multiple choice if you’ve accomplished all of our other trivia challenges (with answers).
1. Which color of toilet paper was used by the people of France?
2. Laughing jackass is the nickname of which animal?
3. What is the full name of Scooby-doo?
Answer: Schobert doo.
4. Usually, Americans do what 22 times every day?
Go to the bathroom
Answer: Open fridge.
5. Gambrinus peoples are?
A person who is full of beer
A person with full of money
Answer: A person who is full of beer.
6. Which fruit originates from china?
7. Which bird cannot move his eye?
8. The people who love to eat ice are called?
9. Which animal cannot walk backward?
10. America’s national dish is?
11. The original name of candy corn is?
Answer: Chicken feed.
Holiday Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
If it’s a holiday and you have the day off from work, it’s time to put yourself to the test with these holiday trivia multiple choice. Find out how many of these you can correctly answer, from stupid trick questions to interesting facts.
1. Traditionally, which month has NO holidays in it in the USA?
2. The US celebrates Presidents’ Day as a legal holiday in February, but which two presidents are actually being celebrated?
Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt
George Washington and John Adams
Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln and George Washington
Answer: Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.
3. Groundhog Day is celebrated on February 2nd each year in the United States and Canada, but what is the name of the Pennsylvania groundhog whose shadow tells us how many more weeks of winter weather there will be?
Answer: Punxsutawney Phil.
4. What is the holiday where grown-ups party, “Auld Lang Syne” is played and kids get to stay up until midnight?
New Year’s Eve
St. Swithin’s Day
All Saints’ Eve
New Year’s Day
Answer: New Year’s Eve.
5. In what year was National Grandparents’ Day first observed?
6. Which of the eleven Federal Holidays was established most recently?
St. Patrick’s Day
Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
Answer: Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday.
7. Which animal brings colored eggs and represents the symbol of Easter?
Answer: A bunny.
8. What is the name of the holiday where kids go “trick or treating”?
9. Of the following, which is NOT a name for the man who rides in a sled pulled by reindeer and delivers presents to all the good children on Christmas Eve?
Answer: Father Time.
10. Which holiday falls on November 11th and coincides with Armistice Day and Remembrance Day?
Answer: Veterans’ Day.
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions for Adults
Multiple-choice trivia questions are crucial for increasing knowledge. It is a well-liked method of learning while having fun. Besides children, the adults are also the ideal target audiences for this technique. So have fun laughing together and make people struggle to think. Encourage your friends to rely on one another’s expertise to find the correct answers of these trivia questions for adults multiple choice.
1. Who sang the title song for the latest Bond film, No Time to Die?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
2. Which flies a green, white, and orange (in that order) tricolor flag?
3. What company makes the Xperia model of smartphone?
4. Which city is home to the Brandenburg Gate?
5. Which of the following is NOT a fruit?
6. Where was the first example of paper money used?
7. Who is generally considered the inventor of the motor car?
Henry M. Leland
Answer: Karl Benz.
8. If you were looking at Iguazu Falls, on what continent would you be?
Answer: South America.
9. What number was the Apollo mission that successfully put a man on the moon for the first time in human history?
Answer: Apollo 11.
10. Which of the following languages has the longest alphabet?
11. Who was the lead singer of the band The Who?
Answer: Roger Daltrey.
12. What spirit is used in making a Tom Collins?
13. The fear of insects is known as what?
14. What was the name of the Franco-British supersonic commercial plane that operated from 1976-2003?
15. Which horoscope sign is a fish?
16. What is the largest US state (by landmass)?
17. Which app has the most total users?
18. Which Game of Thrones character is known as the Young Wolf?
Answer: Robb Stark.
19. What city hosted the 2002 Olympic Games?
20. How many plays do people (generally) believe that Shakespeare wrote?
21. Which of the following was considered one of the Seven Ancient Wonders?
Great Wall of China
Colossus of Rhodes
Answer: Colossus of Rhodes.
22. Who directed the Academy award-winning movie, Gladiator?
Answer: Ridley Scott.
23. How long did dinosaurs live on the earth?
100-150 million years
150-200 million years
200+ million years
Answer: 150-200 million years.
24. What Italian city is famous for its system of canals?
25. What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
26. What is the longest-running Broadway show ever?
The Lion King
The Phantom of the Opera
Answer: The Phantom of the Opera.
27. Where was tea invented?
28. Where was the earliest documented case of the Spanish flu?
29. Which of the following languages is NOT driven from Latin?
30. Arnold Schwarzenegger was married to a member of what famous US political family?
Answer: The Kennedys.
Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
If you think yourself to be a movie enthusiast, use these movie trivia questions multiple choice and answers to test your knowledge. Why not host a competition with your friends and family to determine the winner?
1. The code in The Matrix comes from what food recipes?
Pad thai recipes
Answer: Sushi recipes.
2. What’s the name of Meatloaf’s character in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?
3. Who actually drew the sketch of Rose in Titanic?
Answer: James Cameron.
4. Who voices Joy in Pixar’s Inside Out?
Answer: Amy Poehler.
5. Where were The Lord of the Rings movies filmed?
Answer: New Zealand.
6. Which country does Forrest Gump travel to as part of the All-American Ping-Pong Team?
7. Which famous Pulp Fiction scene was filmed backward?
Vincent and Mia’s dance scene
Mia’s overdose scene
The royale with cheese scene
The Ezekiel 25:17 scene
Answer: Mia’s overdose scene.
8. Which actor was in the following movies: The Outsiders, Wayne’s World, and Tommy Boy?
Answer: Rob Lowe.
9. Who was the first Black person to win an Oscar?
James Earl Jones
Answer: Hattie McDaniel.
10. Which is not the name of a child selected to tour the Wonka factory in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
Answer: Billy Warp.
11. Freddy Krueger wears a striped sweater that is which colors?
Red and blue
Orange and green
Red and green
Orange and brown
Answer: Red and green.
12. Who did the cat in The Godfather belong to?
Francis Ford Coppola
No one—the cat was a stray
Answer: No one—the cat was a stray.
13. What is the name of the fictional land where Frozen takes place?
14. What score did Elle Woods get on her LSAT in Legally Blonde?
15. Which movie is this famous line from: “I wish I knew how to quit you.”
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Answer: Brokeback Mountain.
16. What was the top-grossing movie of 2014?
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
The Lego Movie
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Answer: Guardians of the Galaxy.
17. True or false: Sean Connery wore a toupee in every James Bond movie
18. How old was Stockard Channing when she played high school student Rizzo in Grease?
19. Who directed the hit 2017 movie Get Out?
Guillermo del Toro
Answer: Jordan Peele.
20. What item is in every Fight Club scene?
A Coca-Cola can
A Starbucks cup
A Dunkin’ donut
A Pepsi bottle
Answer: A Starbucks cup.
21. If you watch the Marvel movies in chronological order, which movie would you watch first?
Captain America: The First Avenger
Answer: Captain America: The First Avenger.
22. Which is the first movie in the Austin Powers franchise?
Austin Powers: Spy of the World
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Answer: Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
23. Which movie is this quote from: “Here’s looking at you, kid.”
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
24. What is the name of the camp where counselors are terrorized by a slasher in Friday the 13th?
Camp Holland Lake
Camp Crystal Lake
Camp Diamond Lake
Camp Green Lake
Answer: Camp Crystal Lake.
25. Some of the velociraptor noises in Jurassic Park are actually which animals mating?
26. Which actor hasn’t played the Joker?
Answer: Sean Penn.
27. Which country was the 2017 movie Call Me By Your Name filmed?
28. The dog in The Sandlot is nicknamed “The Beast.” What’s the dog’s actual name?
29. Which singer starred alongside Steve Martin in 2006’s remake of The Pink Panther?
30. Which two movies started from the same script?
Star Wars and Close Encounters of the Third Kind
E.T. and Poltergeist
The Goonies and Indiana Jones
Jurassic Park and The Land Before Time
Answer: E.T. and Poltergeist.
31. How many Oscars has Halle Berry won?
32. True or false: Speed is the only movie Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves have starred in together
33. Which movie is this quote from: “What’s in the box?”
The Boondock Saints
34. In Mean Girls, Cady moves to Illinois from which continent?
35. Michael Myers’ mask in Halloween is which actor’s face?
Answer: William Shatner.
36. Which movie was not directed by Tim Burton?
Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
Answer: The Witches.
37. Which movie does not feature Emma Stone?
No Strings Attached
Answer: No Strings Attached.
38. What object was Toy Story’s Woody originally?
A ventriloquist dummy
A clown doll
A nesting doll
Answer: A ventriloquist dummy.
39. Who directed Silence of the Lambs?
Answer: Jonathan Demme.
40. Which isn’t a core rule for handling a Mogwai in Gremlins?
Do not feed it after midnight
Do not expose it to bright lights
Do not let it get wet
Do not let it get cold
Answer: Do not let it get cold.
41. Which professional athlete was considered for the lead in The Terminator?
Answer: O.J. Simpson.
42. True or false: The Shining was Stephen King’s first novel to be adapted into a movie
43. How old was the voice actress of Monster Inc.’s Boo at the time of production?
Two and a half
Answer: Two and a half.
44. Who took home an Oscar for Best Actor in 1998?
Answer: Jack Nicholson.
45. Which Star Wars characters appear in Indiana Jones?
R2-D2 and C-3PO
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia
Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Han Solo and Chewbacca
Answer: R2-D2 and C-3PO.
46. Who plays lawyer-turned-youth-hockey-coach Gordon Bombay in The Mighty Ducks franchise?
Answer: Emilio Estevez.
47. True or false: Gone With the Wind’s fire scene is old sets being burned
48. In The Ring, how long do people have to live after they watch a cursed videotape?
Answer: Seven days.
Music Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
It’s time to hit play music and turn up the volume because these music trivia multiple choice will undoubtedly have you tapping your feet and singing along. This pop music and artist trivia will put your knowledge to the test.
1. Name the person who replaced Ozzy Osbourne as Black Sabbath ‘s lead singer?
Ronnie James Dio
Answer: Ronnie James Dio.
2. To consider a band as a Big Band what is the minimum number of musicians to be needed?
3. Bjork was lead singer of what Icelandic band before pursuing a solo career?
The Elgar sisters
Answer: The Sugarcubes.
4. In an Orchestra, which is the largest brass section instrument?
5. Name the singer who released the album Alf?
Aretha Louise Franklin
Michael Joseph Jackson
Answer: Alison Moyet.
6. Name the singer who released the album, Here, My Dear?
Answer: Marvin Gaye.
7. Puff the Magic Dragon lives in which place
8. A tribute to David Bowie’s ex-wife was given with a song by The Rolling stones, name the song?
9. Name the blues great who was born Ellas Otha Bates?
Answer: Bo Diddley.
10. Name the band having its name after a scientist from the movie Barbarella?
Tears for fears
Answer: Duran Duran.
11. Name the orchestral instrument that can play high note?
12. Name the all-time bestselling movie soundtrack?
I have nothing
My love is your love
Waiting to exhale
The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album
Answer: The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album.
13. The most played song on American radio during the 20th century was?
“You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling”
“Just Once in My Life”
“Soul and Inspiration”
Answer: “You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling”.
14. Name the musical director of the New York Philharmonic from 1958 to 1970?
Jaap Van zweden
Answer: Leonard Bernstein.
15. The Clawhammer is a playing style associated with an instrument, what is it?
16. The 2001, Grammy Award for Best New Artist was won by whom?
Answer: Amy Winehouse.
17. Who recorded “Groove is in the Heart“?
18. The lead singer of Evanescence is?
Answer: Amy Lee.
19. Among the following, name the musical group that had the 1967 Top 10 single, “I Think We’re Alone Now”?
Tommy James and the Shondells
Answer: Tommy James and the Shondells.
20. The musical composition “Rhapsody in Blue was written by whom?
Answer: George Gershwin.
21. What does a spectrum mean?
Answer: Guitar pick.
22. Name the former Victoria Secret model appeared in the Guns N’ Roses videos “Don’t Cry” and “November Rain”?
Peter M Brant
Answer: Stephanie Seymour.
23. Mariah Carey got married to whom in the year 1993
Answer: Tommy Mottola.
24. The oldest member of the Spice Girl is?
Answer: Geri Halliwell.
25. The number of strings on a Ukulele is?
26. “My Sharona” was recorded by which band?
Answer: The Knack.
27. Name the lead singer born Farrokh Bulsara?
Answer: Freddie Mercury.
28. The guitarist known as Slowhand is?
Answer: Eric Clapton.
29. Among the following, what was the first name of Ritchie Valens’ high school sweetheart whom he wrote a song for?
We belong together
Come on Let’s Go
30. Marimba means _______.
Answer: Bass xylophone.
31. The first Hispanic to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is whom?
John Lee Hooker
Answer: Carlos Santana.
32. The Mothers of Invention backed up whom?
Jimmy Carl Black
Answer: Frank Zappa.
33. Name the first person to appear on the cover of the Rolling stones magazine?
Answer: John Lennon.
34. Who had the first country music album to top the U.S. Pop Album charts?
Answer: Johnny Cash.
35. A member of the Rolling stones to have a number one hit as a solo artist is?
Answer: Bill Wyman.
36. Among the following name the hymn written by John Newton?
Holy Holy Holy
Rock of Ages
Answer: Amazing Grace.
37. Picasso’s Last Words” were included in an album by Wings, name it?
Band on the Run
Venus and the Mars
Wings over America
Answer: Band on the Run.
38. The Father of the String Quartet, is ______.
Answer: Joseph Haydn.
39. Name the oldest member of The Jackson 5?
Answer: Jackie Jackson.
40. Thirty Seconds Over Winterland, is an album, name the band which released this?
Answer: Jefferson Airplane.
41. Among the following, “The Dance” and “Rodeo” were released by which music singer
Answer: Garth Brooks.
42. The famous hymn written by Julia Ward Howe is?
Battle Hymn of the Republic
Mine eyes have seen the glory
How Great Thou Art
Here, I am Lord
Answer: Battle Hymn of the Republic.
43. Name the city were the first American commercial radio station got started?
44. Name the band which released the single “Eternal Flame”?
Answer: The Bangles.
45. The first pop music video released is _______.
“In my feelings”
“Man of the woods”
Answer: “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
46. The last act at the Woodstock was done by _______.
Answer: Jimi Hendrix.
47. When did Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain died?
48. Name the note an Orchestra tunes to?
49. Which among the following is a singer having Robert Alan Zimmerman as the birth name?
Answer: Bob Dylan.
50. The number of Grammy Awards won by Elvis Presley is ______.
51. Domenico Scarlatti never composed a work for voice. True or False?
52. No English opera was produced before 1900. True or False?
53. Carl Perkins, the composer of “Blue Suede Shoes,” came from a wealthy New York family. True or False?
54. Andres Segovia was a famed banjo player. True or False?
55. A theremin is used to check a piano’s temperature. True or False?
56. Paul McCartney was the first British musician to receive a knighthood. True or False?
57. Sting was the first important English composer since the time of John Dowland. True or False?
58. Love songs were popular in ancient Egypt. True or False?
59. One of the first world music stars was from Nigeria. True or False?
Sports Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Quizzes are a fantastic way to bond with your friends while learning new things. Check out these sports trivia multiple choice and answers below to learn more about your friend’s knowledge of the subject.
1. After how many Year’s FIFA World Cup is held?
Answer: 4 Years.
Answer: Uruguay (1930).
3. Who won the first ICC World Cup?
Answer: West Indies (1975).
4. Who won the first T20 World Cup?
Answer: India (2007).
5. Who is known as the Flying Sikh?
Answer: Milkha Sing.
6. Who has the Highest Number of Gold Medals in Olympic History?
Answer: Michael Phelps (23 Gold Medals).
7. What is the 100m World Record of Usain Bolt?
Answer: 9.58 Sec (2009).
8. What is the Women’s World Record of the 100-Meter Dash?
Answer: 10.49 Sec (Set by American Florence Griffith-Joyner).
9. Where is the Famous Boxer Mary Kom from?
10. How many FIFA World Cup has been played till 2018?
11. How many times has India won the Men’s Hockey World Cup in the Olympics?
12. Which Female has the Most Olympic Gold Medals in Olympic History?
Answer: Larisa Latynina (9 Gold Medal).
13. Who is known as “The Baltimore Bullet”?
Answer: Michael Phelps.
14. Who is the first Indian Badminton Player to win an Olympic Medal?
Answer: Saina Nehwal.
15. Which Sport is Performed by the Legend “Muhammad Ali”?
16. When was the first FIFA World Cup held?
17. When did Cristiano Ronaldo join Juventus Football Club?
18. Which Country has Won the Most World Snooker Championship?
19. Who holds the World Record for Solving Rubik’s Cube at 3.47 Seconds?
Answer: Yusheng Du (Wuhu Open 2018).
20. Who won the FIFA World Cup in 2018?
21. Who is the Undisputed World Chess Champion from 2007–2013?
Answer: Viswanathan Anand.
22. Where is Magnus Carlsen from?
23. Which is the Largest Football Stadium in the World?
Salt Lake Stadium
Rungrado 1st of May Stadium
Melbourne Cricket Ground
Answer: Rungrado 1st of May Stadium (150,000 Seat in North Korea)
24. What is the National Sports of China?
Answer: Table Tennis.
25. What is the National Game of the USA?
26. What is the World Record of Clean & Jerk Men’s 105 Kg Weightlifting?
Answer: 237 Kg (Record Holder: Ruslan Nurudinov from Uzbekistan in 2016 Rio de Janeiro).
27. Who is given the Nickname “God of Cricket”?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar.
28. Who has won 23 Grand Slam Singles Titles in Women Tennis?
Answer: Serena Williams.
29. Who has the Highest Number of Medals in the Olympic Shooting event?
Answer: Carl Osburn (Total 11 Medals; 5 Gold 4 Silver 2 Bronze).
30. Which Country Won the most FIFA World Cup?
Answer: Brazil (1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002).
31. Who won the Most Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing World Championship?
Answer: Giacomo Agostini (15 World Championship Titles).
32. What is the National Game of India?
33. Which Sport is Ronnie O’Sullivan famous for?
34. What is the Full Name of the Famous Football Player Ronaldo?
Cristiano Santos Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo Santos Aveiro
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
Cristiano dos Ronaldo
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro.
35. Who is the Only Person to Win 6 Olympic Gold Medals in Archery?
Hubert Van Innis
Answer: Hubert Van Innis (Belgium)
36. Which Sport is Mark Spitz popularly known for?
Science Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
How about science? Do you know your information well or do you need to go back and make changes? Give these science trivia questions multiple choice a shot if you’ve played our more specialized trivia games, like our history and music trivia, and you’re searching for some more basic trivia questions and answers.
1. A Brief History of Time is a biographical documentary about which famous scientist?
Answer: Stephen Hawking.
2. Which one of these blood types is the rarest?
Answer: AB Negative.
3. What does a ‘light year’ measure?
4. Photosynthesis is a process created by?
5. How many bones are there in the adult human body?
6. How much of the Earth’s surface is covered in water?
7. In which food will you find the most vitamin C?
8. Which one of the following is the study of Earth?
9. What is Earth’s only natural satellite?
Answer: The Moon.
10. What is a group of atoms called?
Answer: A molecule.
Food Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
This fantastic food knowledge test is ideal for you if you consider yourself a foodie and enjoy anything even vaguely related to eating. We disclaim all liability for any uneasy stomachs or odd appetites you may have while responding to these food trivia multiple choice.
1. Which of the following vegetables is not one of the ingredients of V-8 juice?
2. What is the main ingredient in vichyssoise?
3. What country produces the most potatoes?
4. What soft-drink company introduced the brand Slice?
Answer: Coca Cola.
5. According to a 1980s Beverage Media poll of four hundred bartenders, what is the average male customers favorite drink?
6. According to a 1980s Beverage Media poll of four hundred bartenders, what was the female customers favorite drink?
peach schnapps and orange juice
Answer: white wine.
7. Simplesse is NutraSweet’s fat substitute. What is it made of?
a blend of proteins from egg white and milk
fat molecules altered to be too large to digest
molecules that are the mirror-image of normal fat molecules
Answer: a blend of proteins from egg white and milk.
8. Which grade of olive oil is considered the best?
Answer: extra virgin.
9. What vegetable has varieties known as Bell Tower, Orobelle, and Jupiter?
10. In the drink called a zombie, what is the main alcoholic ingredient?
11. Of the following dishes, which are not typically made with some kind of seafood?
Answer: osso buco.
12. Which of the following ingredients are not used in a Bloody Mary according to Playboy Bar Guide?
13. Which of the following compounds have not been approved for use in the U.S. as an artificial sweetener?
14. The original Bellini was a mixture of sparkling Italian white wine and what type of fruit juice?
15. The sandwich known as the “Reuben” does not have which of the following ingredients?
Answer: boiled ham.
16. Marzipan is made with what kind of nut?
17. Which of the following is not a favorable adjective when discussing wine?
18. Of all commercial cooking oils, which of these is highest in polyunsaturates and lowest in saturated fat?
Answer: safflower oil.
19. In the United States, about how much beer does the average person drink each year?
Answer: 24 gallons.
20. Europeans first learned of chocolate from whom?
History Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
The history trivia questions multiple choice are still relevant today! In reality, they are highly popular, much like the topic itself, and the wonderful thing is that, of course, while history is being formed, new questions are being raised every day. Therefore, we have assembled this collection of challenging brainteasers for you to complete.
1. Whose death sparked World War I?
Archduke Franz Ferdinand
Answer: Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
2. Which of these nations was neutral in World War I?
3. Which of these ships was sunk by a German submarine?
4. Which weapon was first used at the Battle of the Somme in World War I?
5. World War I ended in:
6. Which of these people was a spy in World War I?
Answer: Mata Hari.
7. How many republics made up the former Soviet Union?
8. When was the first Nobel Prize in economics awarded?
9. Which book was written by Niccolò Machiavelli?
The Once and Future King
The Good Earth
War and Peace
Answer: The Prince.
10. Of what country was Simón Bolívar president?
11. Which Indian president was involved in the struggle for Irish independence?
Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
Answer: V.V. Giri.
12. Who was Karl Marx’s associate and fellow political theoretician?
Answer: Friedrich Engels.
13. Where were the Aegean Bronze Age civilizations located?
14. Which of these battles did not involve Roman soldiers?
15. Through which national park does the Continental Divide not pass?
16. On what peninsula in Washington would you find the Olympic Mountains?
Answer: Olympic Peninsula.
17. Who was the first U.S. president to appear on television?
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Answer: Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
18. What automobile was named after Henry Ford’s only son?
19. In what American state would you find Denali?
20. Which state seceded from Virginia in 1863?
the District of Columbia
Answer: West Virginia.
21. Which modern states does the Natchez Trace join?
Mississippi and Alabama
Mississippi and Arkansas
Mississippi and Louisiana
Mississippi and Tennessee
Answer: Mississippi and Tennessee.
22. What is the capital of Illinois?
23. In which city would you find the Statue of Liberty?
New York City
Answer: New York City.
24. What is a nickname for people from Maine?
25. Which one of his six wives is England’s King Henry VIII buried alongside?
Anne of Cleves
Answer: Jane Seymour.
26. How many kings of England have been named Henry?
27. Which king signed the Magna Carta?
28. Who was the wife of king Henry II?
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Answer: Eleanor of Aquitaine.
29. Who was the English king at the Battle of Agincourt?
Answer: Henry V.
30. Which king of England died at the Battle of Bosworth?
Answer: Henry V.
31. Who was the king of England (and the rest of Great Britain) at the time of the American Revolution?
Answer: George III.
32. Which Egyptian pharaoh believed in the idea of a single god?
33. What were the pyramids of Egypt?
34. Which of these was not an Egyptian pharaoh?
Answer: Shah Jahan.
35. In Egyptian mythology, who was the wife of Osiris?
36. Which of these would you likely find in an Egyptian tomb?
37. Whose body is the most famous mummy from Egyptian history?
38. Which of these was an Egyptian king?
Final Thoughts on Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Have you reached a confrontation in your quiz? Do not be alarmed! With these multiple choice trivia questions, a winner will undoubtedly be determined.
For a nice gaming night with friends, trivia questions can be a terrific icebreaker. When organizing a game night or whenever you want to spice up your social life with some amusement, keep your friends coming back for more! The best multiple choice trivia questions and answers are here for that.
On the internet, you may get a lot of free trivia questions and answers for a variety of subjects. Check out this list of multiple choice quiz questions with answers if you and your friends enjoy playing quiz bowl or if you simply need some inspiration for your next game night.
These fun multiple choice questions and answers cover everything from history to music and everything in between. If you enjoyed them, why not tell your relatives and friends about these multiple-choice trivia questions?