There are common questions, and some mind blowing questions too! The difference between both types of questions is that the former can be heard, understood, and responded with a rational mind, whilst the latter confuses you to the point where you may wish to bang your head into the wall!
But it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t attempt these mind boggling questions! Many people would dismiss these questions as trivial or unimportant, but an inventive mind would typically welcome them and even come up with some of his own.
However, if you have some spare time, you might want to consider these mind blowing questions and give your intellect a workout. Some of the smartest people use their intellect to create something original that no one else in the world is aware of or understands.
Simply put, you must read these intriguing questions in order to respond to them or just for your own entertainment.
Best Mind Blowing Questions
We have the best of the best for you if that’s what you’re looking for. The fact that they are challenging is a key component of these questions. They are intriguing just for that reason. Use these best mind blowing questions to sharpen your mind.
1. If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it number 2?
2. What was the first man to milk a cow trying to do?
3. How do you know that you see colors the same way that another person sees them? For instance, what if what’s red to you is blue to them, but they still call it red?
4. Is your answer to this question ‘no’?
5. In the word ‘scent’, which letter is silent? S or C?
6. Isn’t the word ‘queue’ just the letter Q followed by four silent letters?
7. Do we have free will?
8. Do caterpillars know that they’re going to be butterflies or do they build the cocoon not knowing what will happen?
9. If God sneezed, what would you say?
10. If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
11. What If life became so long?
12. Would you ever have said more than you have done?
13. If a tree fell in a river and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
14. How did the person who invented the calendar know what day it was?
15. Why did we decide to give February just 28 days when lots of other months have 31 days? Couldn’t we have just taken some of the 31st days from other months and added them to February?
16. What was the first man to milk a goat trying to do?
17. Why are they called buildings?
18. What is the sound of one hand clapping?
19. If a tree falls in a forest and no one’s around, does it make any noise at all?
20. Can you yawn when you are asleep?
21. If everyone on your favorite sports team moved to your least favorite team, would you still support the team?
22. Are we living for dying?
23. If you had to choose between living with one leg or not seeing, which would be the better option?
24. Is it possible for a human’s mind and body to exist separately from each other?
25. What is time? Is it real or just an illusion of our minds?
26. What are we most afraid of in life: death or failure?
27. How do I know that what I see right now isn’t just happening inside my head like some dream without any substance?
28. Do video games count as art if they can create emotions such as suspense, happiness, anger?
29. If you were to give one person a single wish, who would it be for, and what do they want the most in this world?
30. What is the meaning of life?
31. What is love at its core: something beautiful or disgusting. If it’s not either of those things, then what is it?
32. Is there such thing as fate or destiny, and nobody can escape from their path no matter how hard we try?
33. If you were given a ship restoration job and replaced every part of the ship with new identical parts of the old ones, is it the same ship, or is it a new ship?
34. What if the world only exists because we believe in it?
35. Nature or nurture! Which of these has the most impact on a person’s personality?
36. What is freedom? Is true freedom possible?
Random Mind Blowing Questions
A mind-blowing question pushes both the asker and the answerer, allowing for a deeper conversation. So, here is a list of some mind blowing trivia questions to get you thinking!
1. Is it generally harder to let go of a problem or to solve a problem?
2. If no one ever died, what would we look like, how many people would there be, and where would we all live?
3. Can you cry underwater? If so, is it water or tears coming down your eyes?
4. There is neither pine nor apple in a pineapple? Why?
5. What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away from it?
6. Why must we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
7. Will the movie still show in a theatre if no one buys a ticket?
8. If humans could survive without food, water or air for six days, why don’t they just live for six days instead of dying
9. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
10. What does it mean when I dream about someone who has passed away?
11. Why can psychics predict what will happen to someone but they can’t predict natural disasters?
12. How many seconds are there in a year?
13. Should we strive for perfection?
14. Why is it that pizza is round in shape but comes in a square box?
15. Does the teacher have the right to give homework to a homeless kid?
16. How did the boy kick his soccer ball ten feet, and then have it come back to him on its own?
17. Why do people want to rub the belly of a pregnant woman?
18. What was going through the minds of all of those people who wondered, “What if I jumped off this bridge?”
19. How do you put up boundaries with your friends and loved ones?
20. Do you believe that the universe is expanding?
21. How old does a person have to be until he or she can be said to have died of old age
22. How do you know that all your memories are true?
23. Things aren’t on fire. In fact, it’s the fire that’s on things, right?
24. When you say ‘forward’ and ‘back,’ your lips literally move in the same direction, don’t they?
25. Do we control technology or is it controlling us and makes us think otherwise?
26. Imagine you’re in a room that’s filling up with water quickly. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?
27. If your brain keeps working for the rest of your life and doesn’t even stop when you are sleeping, well, how do you even get any rest?
28. If you stand behind a clock, is it still going clockwise?
29. Why do sleeping pills come with a warning that reads ‘Caution: May cause drowsiness.’
30. If there is no superpower, where did this concept come from?
Funny Mind Blowing Questions
Our world is so strange in so many ways. Sometimes it’s best to just laugh and shake your head instead of trying to understand it. These questions are nonsensical, just like life itself! Ask your buddies a few of these thought-provoking and funny mind blowing questions if you ever find yourself becoming bored during a party.
1. Can you stand backwards on a flight of stairs?
2. If a tree fell in an empty place, does it make a sound?
3. What was the first person to milk a cow trying to do? Why was their next step to drink it?
4. If a zombie is bitten by a vampire, does the vampire become a zombie or vice versa?
5. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, will we ever know it?
6. In the word ‘science,’ is the s or the c silent?
7. If men don’t lactate, then why did they evolve with nipples?
8. If you are enjoying your time, is that time really wasted?
9. Do you think pokemons are real?
10. Have you ever wondered what your dog named you?
11. Have you ever wondered what your cat named you?
12. Why do we drive on parkways but park on driveways?
13. Why do we always “call it a day” at night time?
14. Why is it called junk food and not unhealthy food?
15. If you fail on purpose, have you actually succeeded?
16. Why do we call it a hamburger if it’s made from a cow?
17. Who taught the first ever teacher?
18. What if one day Google was deleted and we couldn’t google what happened to Google?
19. Does repeatedly pushing the elevator button make it show up quicker?
20. Why are they called buildings if they’re already built?
21. How do you know you’re not crazy?
22. If you were shorter than someone, would it be possible to talk down to them?
23. On an airplane, which armrest is yours, and which one is your neighbor’s?
24. Will the Earth really end? When and how do you think the world will end?
25. Do they remove braces before burry?
26. Do butterflies know that they were caterpillars before?
27. Why can’t you tickle yourself?
28. Do the French say ‘Pardon my English’ when they swear?
29. When all is said and done, would you have said more than you have done?
30. Do God ever sneezed?
31. Can good exist without evil?
32. Can happiness exist without sadness?
33. If God is good, why is there so much evil among his creation?
Deep Mind Blowing Questions
You’re in the proper place if you intentionally seek sensation by asking some deep mind blowing questions. It’s an excellent tool for helping you escape sticky situations, uncover the truth, settle disputes, and find solutions to concerns and issues.
1. Which has come first, the egg or the chicken?
2. How can you make six into an odd number?
3. What is yours, but other people use it more than you?
4. How to make the right choice when you do not know what is right?
5. How to be successful when it doesn’t exist?
6. Why is everything happening to me?
7. What does life want from me?
8. Why is there a light in fridge but not in freezer?
9. Where does all that lost stuff go when you throw it away?
10. What do you do when you don’t have a tissue?
11. What color of paint should be used to make pink paint appear blue?
12. Why couldn’t science still be able to calculate the exact number of stars in the universe?
13. What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?
14. What would happen if you were locked in a room all by yourself? Would you go crazy or be able to think clearly?
15. Why am I doing this to myself?
16. Why can’t I take life for granted?
17. How will I know when it’s time for a change?
18. What is that breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
19. What disappears as soon as you say its name?
20. What gets wet while drying?
21. What comes in a minute, twice in a moment but never in thousand years?
22. How can you know what a person is thinking without reading their mind?
23. Can you live in a world where no one exists?
24. What’s the best way to lead a life?
25. If there were no words, what would humans use to communicate?
26. If every single person in the world is related to each other in some way, how many times have we kissed or hugged our distant relatives?
27. Why can’t I just let go?
28. How do I know if it’s worth it or not?
29. Where will I go from here if I do what I do?
30. In a room full of people, what would you do if you had a gun with one bullet?
31. If you were told you had to spend the rest of your life without using any technology except one, which would you choose?
32. What is the most important rule in life that no one follows?
33. What is the Fermi paradox, and why is it important?
34. Do we live in a computer simulation? (And if so, who’s running it?)
35. What happens to time when you’re traveling at light speed or near the speed of light?
36. Can we talk about dark matter without talking about dark energy? And vice versa?
37. How does one know when one has run out of invisible ink?
38. Where do thoughts come from?
39. Are humans polygamous species?
Philosophical Mind Blowing Questions
You might want to get comfortable because some philosophical questions could make you uncomfortable. If you’re looking for some intriguing mind blowing philosophical questions, we’ve got a few for you here. Even if you don’t know the answers to any of them, thinking about them can give you the solution you need.
1. Who is more important to the world, you or your neighbor?
2. What lengths would you go to save/protect someone you love?
3. Does sound happen if nothing is physically present to listen to it?
4. What is the logic behind gravity and how does it work?
5. Is the ‘mind’ different to the ‘brain’? If so, in what ways?
6. If lying is wrong, should white lies be justified?
7. How do people ever believe in truths without any form of evidence?
8. Does democracy work properly for every country?
9. If wool shrinks independently when it rains, why don’t sheep shrink in the rain?
10. Can you only achieve what you set your mind to?
11. Why do we forget things we don’t want to forget?
12. What gives life and all its events complete meaning?
13. If somebody is technically alive but their conscious mind has permanently shut down, are they still a person?
14. Do those who love us, really love us, or do they simply love what they think we are?
15. What do we consider moral?
16. What kind of advice would you offer to a ten-year-old today?
17. Should we care about doing the right thing or just doing things right?
18. You may know that you have consciousness, but it possible to prove it to other people?
19. Would it be better to love and lose that one thing or never to love?
20. What do you believe but cannot prove?
21. What is the ideal way of leading your life?
22. What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?
23. Should the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?
24. If a child becomes the parent, who then becomes the child?
25. If people never fell in love, would they ever truly be happy?
26. How would you define your character?
27. Do people have complete free will?
28. What is worse between failing at something or never attempting it in the first place?
29. Before you died, you created a computer program that perfectly replicates your consciousness. Can that computer program now be said to be ‘you’?
30. Can people really change, or is everyone doomed to stay the same?
31. If people are able to erase bad memories, would anyone choose to forget their entire life?
32. Even if money can’t buy happiness, can you ever be happy without any money?
33. It’s unlikely for someone to slaughter their dog or cat, but they are likely to slaughter and eat chicken or a cow. What makes some animals food and others pets?
34. If you’re not the one in control of your mind, who is?
35. Will computers and machines take over the world one day?
Crazy Mind Blowing Questions
Whether you’re trying to push yourself or learn more about the world, asking yourself crazy questions that leave you in wonder, can help you exercise portions of your brain that frequently go inactive during the course of a typical day. Check out this list of mind blowing quiz questions to choose from.
1. Why do the same things that bring some peace bring others pain?
2. If your brain is busy dreaming while you sleep, how does it get to rest?
3. If anything is possible, then how do you determine what’s worth trying?
4. If everything in the universe froze and completely stopped moving, would time keep going or stop as well?
5. How would humanity react to proof of extraterrestrials?
6. Where do our thoughts come from?
7. What defines who you are?
8. Do you need language to communicate? How would we express ourselves without it?
9. How do we know that pain is a bad thing and pleasure is a good thing?
10. If you call something ‘indescribable,’ wouldn’t you be describing it?
11. Are soulmates real?
12. What’s your most favorite pooping position?
13. Which individual, corporation, country, or organization would you bankrupt if you had the chance?
14. Which would be the nicest if animals could only talk?
15. Is it crazy how saying certain sentences backward creates backward sentences how crazy it is?
16. Does a cyclops blink or wink?
17. Once we have been born, are we in the process of living or dying?
18. Why does music arouse emotion?
19. Why is it that lemon juice has an artificial flavor while dishwashing liquid has real lemons?
20. How does the brain work? How does it take, store and retrieve memory in microseconds?
21. What do you usually think about while you are on the toilet?
22. Is it a hostage situation if a person with several personalities threatens to kill himself?
23. To kill an elephant, how many chickens would be required?
24. What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room?
25. How many people have touched the cash in your wallet?
26. How many pairs of underwear do you actually own?
27. Have you ever taken something out of your possession and failed to return it?
28. What are two things that you think are normal, but become really strange when you do them repeatedly?
29. What has been the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever worn?
30. Which one would you prefer: have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a really nice smile?
31. What if the world was created five minutes ago? (Every memory, including history, is a simulation)
32. What makes us human?
Stupid Mind Blowing Questions
While all questions are valid, some will provoke thought more than others. Unanswerable questions send you on a fresh adventure while answers give you a destination. Your conversations will undoubtedly be more enjoyable and lively as a result of these stupid mind blowing questions.
1. Why can’t time differences and time zones be abolished?
2. If olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from?
3. How do you know that red color is actually red?
4. Is it crazy how saying sentences backward creates backward sentences saying how crazy it is?
5. Have you seen some wild bird more than once?
6. Why do our knees crack when we bend them?
7. If insects are so obsessed with bright lights, why don’t they fly off to the sun?
8. How could you give a homework to a homeless student?
9. A bread is mostly square in shape in standard form, why so?
10. Why do we eat less when we’re full?
11. What will happen if you eat yourself, will you disappear or become twice in size?
12. Where did barn owls live before there were barns?
13. Can a seedless fruit be grown?
14. Pinch yourself and if it hurts what does it mean? That you are too strong or too weak?!
15. Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
16. Why Can’t You Be In Two Places At Once?
17. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy alcohol when you can’t drink and drive?
18. Imagine having a wooden boat and then replacing one board after another until all the boards have been replaced… Is that a new boat?
19. If prunes are dried plums, where does prune juice come from?
20. What was the question?
21. Do you think the big toe feels self-conscious about being the “BIG” toe?
22. Why do we call it daybreak and nightfall?
23. If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? And which came first, the color or the fruit?
24. If they’re called chicken wings, where did all the feathers go?
25. How will you handcuff a one-armed man?
26. Why did the chicken cross the road?
27. Why is it illegal to park on parkways but legal on driveways?
28. In the word “scent”, is it the “s” or the “c” that is silent?
29. If they built it why it called buildings after complete?
30. Why do people shower when they get dirty right after it?
31. If the world was ending, what would you do tomorrow?
32. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
33. Do you think human morality is learned or inborn?
34. If you could time travel, would it be to the future or past?
35. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
Mind Blowing Questions to Make You Think
These mind blowing questions to make you think will definitely bend and boggle your thinking. Some of them even make you ponder the reasons behind our actions. The most of the time, however, the responses to these questions will raise additional queries.
1. How far up do bald people go when they wash their face?
2. If you’re trying to fail and you succeed, did you fail or did you succeed?
3. If a kid becomes a parent, who becomes the kid then?
4. Did we invent math or did we discover it?
5. If a grape is sweet, why did we call grapefruit by its name?
6. If you decide to be indecisive, which are you?
7. If the universe is stop expanding, what do you think happen?
8. What if there was no sky?
9. What if when you sweat, it’s your muscles crying?
10. Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
11. Is everything predestined?
12. If you can be allergic to anything, can you have an allergy to water?
13. What is the goal of humanity?
14. Which orange came first – the fruit or the color?
15. What is freedom and does it really exist?
16. How do you know you’re not crazy and just hallucinating your whole life?
17. To what degree have you been able to control the course that your life has taken?
18. What do you call a fly without its wings?
19. Why do people say that they ‘slept like a baby’ if they slept through the night when babies are known for not sleeping?
20. Why is the alphabetical order that way?
21. Why is Pluto considered as a pet?
22. If a vampire bites a zombie, does the zombie become a vampire or does the vampire become a zombie?
23. If God created Adam and Eve, did they have belly buttons?
24. What is the color of a mirror?
25. Have you ever wondered what your pet named you?
26. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
27. Would you rather have no nose, or no arms?
28. If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
29. What is the most annoying color?
30. What Disney princess would make the best spy?
31. Do prison buses have emergency exits?
32. If tomatoes are a fruit, is ketchup considered a smoothie?
33. Why has nobody ever launched mouse-flavored cat food?
34. If everyone says that life is unfair, doesn’t that mean that life is fair?
35. Who make the exam?
36. If you drop your soap on the floor, does the floor become clean or does the soap become dirty?
37. Why do they say that you have a cold when your temperature goes up?
38. Isn’t it that when you wait for the waiter to come back with your order, you become the waiter in the process?
39. What do they call French kissing in France?
40. Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
Mind Blowing Questions about Life
Our existence is inherently ambiguous and unpredictable. We still don’t fully comprehend many aspects of our existence, humanity, and goal. These are only few of the unlimited questions about this tiny thing called life. Life questions can be mysterious and complex at times. These mind blowing questions about life are completely logical and will astound you.
1. Have you ever wondered how many times you’ve passed up an opportunity that could’ve drastically changed your life?
2. At some point, you reach the middle of your earthly life, but you’ll never know – how does that make you feel?
3. Is there life after death?
4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
5. Could someone live their life without ever telling a lie?
6. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
7. When you die, would you want to see how many times in your life you laughed, cried, got angry, or became sad?
8. Is suffering necessary to make life worthwhile?
9. How come people always say that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes? What exactly is flashing before your eyes?
10. Is there someone writing the story of your life, or is it just you?
11. How do you know you’re not hallucinating your whole life?
12. People say they are thankful for many things in life, but if there is no God, who are people being thankful to?
13. What if we are dead but dreaming of our next life?
14. What little decisions could have drastically changed your life, like not going to a specific party or deciding to go on a holiday?
15. If you wrote an autobiography, how would you divide your life into chapters?
16. Are we the only life form in the universe? If not, why haven’t we made contact yet?
17. What does a good life really mean?
18. If you love haters, does that make you a hater, and make you hate yourself?
19. How important is having fun in living a good life?
20. If you started to sing everything you would say, would your life suddenly become a musical?
21. Should life only have one meaning?
22. Why do we need to know the meaning of life?
23. What is life without meaning?
24. If life is so short, why do we do things that we don’t like and like so many things that we don’t do?
25. Does fate exist?
26. Why do you remember certain moments in life so vividly, while you forget about many others?
27. Are you coming back to life in another body after you die?
28. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
29. What does it mean to live the good life?
30. How can a closed brain inside our skull ever be called an open mind?
31. Could we ever know for certain if there’s life after death? Could we ever know for certain there isn’t?
32. If you had a dream that none of your dreams would come true, and you woke up and had none of your real-life dreams come true, would that be a dream come true?
33. People don’t like rules, but you need rules to play a game properly – if life is one great game, then surely we need rules to ‘play’ it?
Mind Blowing Questions about the Universe
Prompting an answer out of someone about a specific thing can be a need occasionally. You can achieve the response you want by using these mind-blowing questions about the universe. There is undoubtedly no specific place to begin answering these questions, and there is also no end. So, the next time you have some spare time or want to challenge your brain, do so.
1. What existed before the big bang?
2. Do black holes emit light?
3. Can all of the energy in a single atom be released at once?
4. What is the difference between “time” and “space”?
5. Where do stars come from, how are they created?
6. How much does Earth weigh?
7. Why can’t we see through time to see what happened before or after it ends when all matter collides with itself again?
8. Was there ever life on Mars or any other planets beyond our solar system?
9. Are there multiple universes?
10. If multiple universes exist, is it possible to cross them, and what would be the repercussions?
11. What is the universe expanding into?
12. What is dark matter?
13. What is dark energy?
14. How much does an atom weigh?
15. Why do stars shine so brightly at night but not during the day?
16. Is there a black hole inside Earth or outside of it?
17. Why would they be called “black holes”?
18. Where will our Milky Way galaxy end up when all other galaxies eventually collide into ours and create one giant super-galaxy?
19. If there are infinite universes, do I exist in all those universes too?
20. Why can’t the universe be infinite?
21. How many atoms are there in a single grain of sand?
22. What would happen to Earth if it was only 100 miles away from its current position and orbit around the Sun, but all other factors remain unchanged (i.e., same gravity)?
23. Is time travel possible? If so, how could we use this knowledge?
24. Are black holes actually just wormholes with an event horizon that prevent us from seeing what’s happening inside them until they’re too close to escape their pull?
25. Can anything in space still exist without being attached to another object or planet/sun?
26. Is there order in the universe, or does everything happen at random?
Mind Blowing Questions That Are Unanswerable
Comparing to regular questions, unanswerable questions are sometimes more entertaining. And if you can use these questions to start conversations that reveal more about the other person’s personality, the interactions will be more engaging. Check out these unanswerable questions to choose from.
1. When did time begin?
2. How long will you be remembered after the day that you die?
3. Why Orange called Orange?
4. What is ‘god’?
5. Who decided what’s right and wrong?
6. What is the purpose of setting goals if we all die anyway?
7. If, in an instant, a moving object looks the same as an unmoving object, is movement possible?
8. Why do we keep our garments in the suitcase and our suits in a garment bag?
9. How do you know you’re not in dream?
10. f Cinderella’s shoe fit her so perfectly, then why did it fall off?
11. Is the Earth alive?
12. Is it possible to know what is truly good and what is evil?
13. If we learn and improve from our mistakes, why are we so afraid to make mistakes?
14. Do you ever really do anything out of your own conscious choice, or are we always controlled by some external stimulation or motive?
15. Why are you here at this very moment in your life?
16. Did you arrive at this point in your life because you willed it or because you were destined to be here?
17. Are soul mates a real thing?
18. If we need to follow rules at all costs, then why do we make exceptions to these rules?
19. What makes you, you?
20. Can a fish get seasick?
21. When something is forgotten where does it go?
22. Do everything predestined for us?
23. How will be our life after death?
24. Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
25. What are dreams?
26. If you can be allergic to anything, can you have an allergy to sun?
27. What age should a person be considered old enough to die of old age?
28. Is there an end to the universe, or does it just keep going?
29. Why does anything exist?
30. What is the purpose and meaning of time?
31. Do our human accomplishments have a long-term, universal significance, or when the world ends, do we all end with it, including what we’ve achieved?
32. Why do people have to die?
Mind Blowing Questions That Are Confusing
It’s fortunate that we have amusing yet challenging questions to make the most of your time with friends or loved ones. These confusing questions are perfect for fooling people’s brains because they are so difficult to answer.
1. Isn’t good health just a slower rate at which to die?
2. What do people who are born deaf hear when they think?
3. Can you ever be cornered in a round room?
4. If a person dies at sea and only their arm is recovered, how would he be displayed in a casket? Does it need to be a full sized casket?
5. Are you judged in the afterlife for what you did in this life?
6. Why is it that if a premature baby is born earlier than a full-term baby, the preemie is considered older despite existing for a shorter period of time?
7. Are we alone in the universe?
8. What shape is your field of vision?
9. What is consciousness made of?
10. Are we slowly dying?
11. Is deja vu real or is it just a feeling?
12. Why do we base our age off of the number of times we went around a burning ball of gas?
13. Is it possible to master the relationship between mind and body?
14. Was it easier to love in the early 1900s?
15. Does the past exist?
16. How is it possible that the world is in debt?
17. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
18. When they say that something is ‘new and improved’, how can it be improved if it’s new? What is it improving on?
19. Why is the objective of football to play the highest amount of goal?
20. Why is ‘abbreviated’ such a long word?
21. Does the future exist?
22. When you get to heaven, do you look as you do at the age that you die?
23. Why do people say that they ‘slept like an angel’?
24. Who arranged alphabetical order that way?
25. Why is Goofy considered as a person in?
26. Can blind people dream?
27. Was there ever a time when nothing existed or has something always been in existence?
28. If a cyclops were to close its eye, is it winking or blinking?
29. Is a body transplant just the same as a brain transplant?
30. Does mirror have a color?
31. If you had fun while you were wasting time, can you still say that you wasted time?
32. Which arm rest is yours in the movie theater?
33. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they treat their own dental care problems?
34. What hair color is written on the driver’s license of bald people?
35. Why do we hit our hands together when we like something? (clapping)
Mind Blowing Questions to Ask
When having fun with friends or family, do you ever find yourself coming up with those thought-provoking questions? With the help of this comprehensive list of mind blowing questions to ask, you’ll be prepared to ask others and yourself the best questions.
1. What would a room made of mirrors look like if there was nothing inside that room to create a reflection?
2. How far east do you have to go before you start going west?
3. If you were to dig a hole that went through the center of the earth and you jumped through, would you be falling or floating upwards?
4. Where do they put the bible in libraries – fiction or non-fiction section?
5. What happens when an immovable objects meets an unstoppable force?
6. What would happen to the world’s oceans if every person on Earth jumped into the water at the same time?
7. When does it stop being partly sunny and start to become partly cloudy?
8. Why is vanilla ice cream color white when vanilla itself is color brown?
9. Are children who act in R-rated movies allowed to watch the film when it’s done?
10. Do you consider eyebrows facial hair?
11. If you were taller than someone, would it be possible to talk up to them?
12. Can time really go backwards as Einstein claims?
13. Do prison bus needs an emergency exits?
14. Can you stand backwards on a straight wall?
15. Do they bury people with their braces still on?
16. Why did they put the word ‘dictionary’ in the dictionary?
17. What do you call an ant with its wings?
18. Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
19. How do you grow a seedless fruit?
20. Are tomatoes fruit or vegetable?
21. Why is the objective of golf to play the least amount of golf
22. If you told someone to ‘be a leader and not a follower’, wouldn’t they become a follower by following your advice?
23. Will we ever be able to predict economic crashes?
24. If the early bird gets the worm, why do good things come to those who wait?
25. If you hate lovers, does that make you a hater of yourself?
26. What would happen if Pinocchio said ‘My nose will grow now’?
27. If the fountain of youth can make you live forever, can you drown in it and still die?
28. If Cinderella’s shoe fit her perfectly, then why did it fall off?
29. If you are bald, can you get dandruff?
30. If nothing is impossible, then would it be possible for something to be impossible?
31. Why do noses run but feet smell?
32. Do we have a body or only mind?
33. How can anyone taste the rainbow?
34. Do you think Tom and Jerry are enemy?
35. When you buy something that’s made in China while you’re in China, does it still have the made in China tag?
Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Friends
Who says mind blowing questions are only for family members? It’s more enjoyable to ask friends questions that will shock their brains since they can do just that! A mind-teaser! These will undoubtedly make them think. Here are some mind blowing questions to ask your friends to impress your friends.
1. If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you wear or are you strong?
2. How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?
3. If you describe something as indescribable, haven’t you already described it?
4. When someone else yawns or burps why do I get the urge to yawn and burp?
5. Should we strive for perfection when we live in an imperfect world?
6. Do heaven and hell exist?
7. Is there something that happened to you that your friends or colleagues couldn’t believe when you told them?
8. If you took a ship and replaced all of its parts until none of the original parts are intact anymore, is it the same ship or a completely different ship?
9. Why do men get fat in the belly and women get fat around the hips?
10. If everything is possible, could it be possible for something to be impossible?
11. Are bad people important for the balance of the universe?
12. Is there one definition for good life or does it depend on the situation?
13. How can a jellyfish stand up for itself when it has no backbone?
14. Will there always be religions? Or will there come a point where they become a historical relic?
15. If revenge is a dish that’s best served cold, and revenge is sweet, then is revenge ice cream?
16. Are religions real or not?
17. Are we living or slowly dying?
18. If killing people is wrong, then why do we kill people that kill people?
19. If you expect the unexpected, doesn’t that make the unexpected expected?
20. If the punishment for a crime is paying your debt to society, but the punishment costs a lot of money, then who is being paid?
21. Are humans made of the same matter as the ocean and stars?
22. If our experience is greatly affected by our perception, how can we know what we’re experiencing is truly what’s happening?
23. Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
24. Why isn’t the caps lock key on the keyboard capitalized?
25. Why do we think shyness is a bad trait while many like being quiet and calm?
26. Why is it just a penny for your thoughts, but you put your two cents in when you give advice?
27. Why is a pizza box square when a pizza is round?
28. If the perfect wife or husband robot was made for you, and you could have your mind wiped that it was a robot, would you marry it?
29. If a baby’s butt pops out of its mother at 11:59 PM, and the head comes out at 12:01 AM, what day will the baby be declared to be born on?
30. What hair color do they put in bald people’s driver’s licenses?
Mind Blowing Questions When High
Facts can be found in complex, thought-provoking questions! Anyone who doesn’t already know the answers to these mind blowing questions when high (and there aren’t many of them) will be surprised. So, check them out!
1. What happens after the first time you use the drug?
2. What do you like about being high?
3. What don’t you like about being high?
4. How do you know when it’s time to stop using drugs?
5. Why do people use drugs in the first place?
6. What are some of the risks associated with using drugs?
7. Why do we have to die someday?
8. What does it feel like, when you fall high in your sleep?
9. Have you ever watched yourself from apart and realized that your body, mind, and soul are entirely separate?
10. What do you think about our society today compared to how things were 50 years ago?
11. What does it feel like to be high?
12. How long does it take for you to feel the effects of the drug?
13. What can happen if I use drugs as an adult vs. when I was a teenager?
14. How much money do you spend on drugs each month/year and where is that money coming from?
15. What is the most beautiful thing in nature that has ever happened in front of your eyes while smoking weed?
16. What’s the best s#x position ever invented by mankind?
17. Is there an animal in the world that looks like a human but isn’t one? If so, what’s its name and why don’t we see more of these creatures around?
18. Is there a place in the world where time itself seems different, as if it’s moving at a different speed than everywhere else on earth?
19. What are some of the most ridiculous things people believe in today?
20. How can we get them to stop believing lies about reality and start believing what we know about how everything works instead of what feels good at first glance but doesn’t make sense in the long run?
21. Is happiness a state of mind or a state of body?
22. What’s the difference between pleasure and happiness?
23. If you could travel back in time and kill Hitler when he was a baby, would you do it? Why or why not?
24. If everyone was forced to believe something, what would happen to our society?
25. Which is more important: freedom or equality?
26. What does it mean for something to be fair and just for everyone involved?
27. Are laws created by men just as valid as laws created by God (or nature)?
28. Do you feel like your mind is clearer?
29. Are you more focused?
30. Do you feel more creative?
31. Do you feel like you’re able to come up with new ideas?
32. Do you think that cannabis helps you with your work productivity or creativity?
33. What do you think about cannabis and work productivity or creativity in general?
34. If it’s true that cannabis helps people be more creative, why does society see it as a problem?
What Are Good Mind Blowing Questions
Don’t be upset if you are not able to understand these mind blowing questions right away; there are no specific right or wrong responses to these types of brainteasers. These difficult mind bending questions can be used as thought-provoking discussion starters as well as questions you can ask yourself to reflect on existence.
These questions that will blow your mind are merely mental exercises that encourage creative thinking. That is what occurs when enticing, astounding questions are asked. They frequently produce astounding solutions that change your perspective on the world permanently. Here are 5 tips to make these mind breaking questions a good one:
1. Keep your questions short
A longwinded question reveals a lack of self-awareness. It can wind up making someone more perplexed than necessary. You want to provide just enough information in your query to sum up what you’re searching for in a response, but not too much.
You shouldn’t have to repeat your question to the individual you are asking three or four times. You can still start a nice conversation by concentrating on asking short questions in a single sentence.
2. Make it simple
You won’t get the right kind of answer if your question is too ambiguous and difficult to understand. If you don’t make them feel successful, they won’t respond to questions correctly. Keep your questions as straightforward and plain to the point as you can. You may make your inquiries quicker to understand and respond to by utilizing clear language and short sentences.
3. Make it open minded
The strength of an open-ended question lies beyond of yes/no answers. Open-ended inquiries by nature provide the respondent the opportunity to elaborate. These are typically the most persuasive inquiries since the responses frequently take you by surprise. So make them as open minded questions.
4. Avoid personal information
To avoid any real argument, these questions should not include too much personal or intrusive information to ask. The purpose of asking these questions should always be to tease your friends in a fun way.
5. Make it a fun
Everyone likes a good laugh and a nice chat, but everyone has a different sense of humor. So spice up your questions with a humor according to your answerers.
Final Thoughts on Mind Blowing Questions
These astounding and mind blowing questions are the result of the union of imagination and intelligence! If you’ve read them all, you must have done some creative thinking to come up with a few of your own. If you did, it’s probably time to spread the word about this chain and keep people interested in some difficult but amusing ideas.
We hope that these mind blowing questions forced you to think and use your brain in new and unusual ways. Most importantly, we hope they gave you a sense of excitement and inspiration about the universe, your family, friends, and yourself.
No matter how absurd, bizarre, strange, or crazy they are, keep asking those questions that blow your mind. Be aware that these are only a small portion of the questions that have been asked. Therefore, keep asking mind boggling questions since the information you learn from them is invaluable.
Would you like to contribute any of your own mind-boggling questions? Put your response in the comments section below.