256 Truth or Dare Questions for Couples to Increase Intimacy
Play the entertaining game truth or dare questions for couples with your significant other.
The game can promote closeness in a relationship in addition to being lot of fun.
Friedrich Nietzsche’s famous words, “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that causes unhappy marriages,” serve as an example of this idea.
For this reason, we’ve created a list of questions that will inspire interest.
Keep reading to find out more.
How to Play Truth or Dare
Two or more participants participate in the truth or dare game, choosing whether to answer a question honestly or take on a daring challenge.
The questions made in Truth might be lighthearted and entertaining or personal and thought-provoking.
If a player chooses Dare, they must do the task the other players have given them.
You may apply several variations of the rules while playing it to make it more engaging.
Regardless of the variant, ensure everyone participating is informed of the rules before beginning, so everyone has an equal chance to enjoy themselves.
Fun Truth Questions for Couples
The chance to laugh together, learn about one other’s innermost aspirations, and learn more about your partner’s personality with this list of truth questions for couples.
1. Did you ever fart inside an elevator?
2. Did you ever pick your nose in office?
3. Which is your favorite song to hum in the shower?
4. Your worst addiction?
5. What were your exact thoughts while saying, “I do”?
6. What is one of the most terrific things that we did together?
7. Rate our love story on a scale of 1 to 10?
8. What is your favorite thing to do together?
9. Are you possessive about me or our relationship?
10. Partying at a club or a movie night at home?
11. What is your idea of a perfect couples’ holiday?
12. What is your favorite time of the year?
13. Would you ever want to undergo plastic surgery? Why?
14. What is the biggest insecurity about our relationship?
15. How would you spend an entire week without me?
16. Which is your favorite color on me?
17. What would you enjoy about being stranded with me on a deserted island?
18. Have you ever peed while playing on the beach?
19. Have you ever lied to your partner?
20. Narrate your first breakup story giving all details.
21. What’s your biggest turn off in a person of the opposite sex?
22. What turns you on?
23. Do you like my (your partner’s) cooking?
24. Did you ever dance intimately with someone?
25. What is the worst gift you have ever received from me (your partner)?
26. How many kids are you planning to have?
27. What, in your opinion, is something I must change about myself?
28. What is your biggest fear about relationships?
29. How far did you go on your first date?
30. Did you ever taste your pet’s food?
31. Ever used a cheesy pickup line on your fitness trainer?
32. Have you ever cursed your partner’s family?
33. What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
34. Which part of your body gets the most compliments? And by whom?
35. Which actor would you swap your life with for 10 days?
36. Describe your idea of a horrible date.
37. Who was your crush in school?
38. What makes you cry and jump in joy at the same time?
39. Did you ever have a crush on a high school teacher?
40. Someone goes onto your Amazon account and buys a special toy for you that’s $20 or less. What is it?
Romantic Truth Questions for Couples
Do you feel the love? We have everything you need to reignite that flame. Check out this collection of truth questions for couples.
1. Would you like to marry me?
2. Describe the biggest fear in your relationship.
3. Describe your funniest date with me.
4. How many kids would you like to have after marriage?
5. What would you prefer, a date with a spouse or a game date with friends?
6. Have you ever faked sickness to avoid a family gathering?
7. Does your partner know the passcode for your phone?
8. What would you do if you get a week away from your partner?
9. Who is the most called contact on your phone?
10. Do you delete your phone’s call history or browsing history?
11. Have you broken up with someone over a text message?
12. Have you ever been too drunk in front of your parents?
13. Have you ever stolen money from your partner’s wallet?
14. What do you think is your biggest insecurity about your relationship?
15. Do you think you are overly protective about your partner?
16. Has your partner ever compared you with an ex?
17. What thoughts were running your mind when you said: “I do”?
18. Whom would you save first in this group, in case of fire?
19. Which of your partner’s habits annoys your parents the most?
20. Have you ever texted an intimate message meant for your spouse to someone else?
21. What would you do if you found out that your partner is cheating on you?
22. What is your least favourite time of the day that you spend with your partner?
23. What is that one thing that changed in your partner that you wished should not have changed?
24. Have you ever thrown up on your partner?
25. Have you ever used your partner’s toothbrush?
26. If you had to give up one thing, what would it be – food or sex?
27. Have you ever danced intimately with anyone else apart from your partner?
28. Who is your secret crush?
29. What is the most illegal thing that you have ever done?
30. What is that one thing that makes you jump and cry and at the same time?
31. If you are allowed to sell your spouse for 10 million dollars, would you consider it?
32. Have you ever made a tinder profile?
33. If you could go back in time, when and where would you like to be?
34. Rate your love story on a scale of 1-10.
35. Do you like to have a boy or girl after marriage?
36. What is the last romantic movie you watched with your partner?
37. Where would you like to marry me?
38. What was the spiciest food you would like to eat with me?
39. You have given a chance to pick one country where you should live with me forever?
40. Can you spend an entire month without me?
41. Do you stalk your partner’s comment section on social media?
42. How often do you have dreams of your partner?
43. What is your greatest fear about your relationship?
44. On a scale of 1-10, how sexy is your partner?
45. Is there any important information about you that your partner doesn’t know of?
46. Would you rather be with your partner right now or win 1000 dollars?
47. What is the biggest lie you have ever told your partner?
Dirty Truth Questions for Couples
With the help of these dirty questions for couples, spice up your relationship while spending a naughty evening at home! Prepare yourself for some enjoyable discussions.
1. Have you ever had an exciting dream about me?
2. Do you try to feel me up when we hug?
3. Do you ever get the urge to instantly tear off my clothes and get so naughty?
4. How often do you watch something naughty?
5. Do you want to pull my hair?
6. Do you love me? How much?
7. How many partners have you had?
8. How many people have you kissed?
9. Do you like telling me what to do in bed, or do you prefer to be told what to do?
10. How many times a week do you touch yourself?
11. Have you ever done it at work?
12. When was a time you were so turned on you couldn’t stand it?
13. What are the most times you’ve touched yourself in one day?
14. What are the most times you’ve done it in one day?
15. Have you ever done it while other people were around without them knowing?
16. What is the most you’ve done for sensual intimacy in the past?
17. Do you like a lot of foreplay? What kind?
18. Would you take a shower with me?
19. What is one thing that gets you hot and bothered every time?
20. Do you enjoy it when I kiss you on your neck?
21. When did you last go solo?
22. If I looked in your nightstand, what would I find?
23. Take a picture of your “O” face. You have to use that as your lock screen for 48 hours.
24. Do you wish that dream would come true?
25. What app do you waste the most time on?
26. Let them do whatever they want for two minutes with your phone.
27. Have you ever thought about me in the shower?
28. Ever dated someone older than you?
29. Were you ever attracted to someone from the same gender?
30. Have you ever had a crush on your best friend’s spouse?
31. Have you ever burped while kissing someone?
32. Who is hotter? Me or you?
33. Did you ever accidentally send a wrong intimate message to your colleague?
34. Have you ever tried skinny dipping in a public pool?
35. Do you have the hots for someone at your workplace?
36. At which age did you have your first kiss and with whom?
37. Did you ever make out in a public library?
38. Did you ever stalk your ex?
39. Do you prefer a masseuse of the opposite gender or the same?
Fun Dare Questions for Couples
Are you looking for fun dare questions to ask your partner? Why not give these dares for couples a try? There will undoubtedly be some you like.
1. Tell me something you always wanted to say to me but you couldn’t.
2. Act like a chicken until your next turn.
3. Explain exactly what turns you on about your favorite body part.
4. Write something embarrassing somewhere on your body with a permanent marker.
5. Talk to your hand like you’re making a game plan to sleep with someone else who is in the room.
6. Attempt the first TikTok dance on your FYP.
7. Bark like a dog.
8. Brush your teeth with salt
9. Burp the alphabet.
10. Lick your lips in a sexy way for 30 seconds.
11. Call a friend, pretend it’s their birthday, and sing “Happy Birthday” to them.
12. Eat a handful of dry noodles.
13. Call your best friend and pick a fight with them.
14. Prank call your parents.
15. Drink whatever concoction the group makes for you out of whatever condiments they can find in the fridge
16. Drink a raw egg.
17. Choose someone from this room to go skinny dipping in a pool.
18. Comment a fire emoji on the first five pictures on your Instagram feed.
19. Demonstrate a s#xual position with a pillow.
20. Peel a banana with your teeth.
21. Describe the most attractive quality of every person in the room.
22. Write my name on your chest boldly and send me sensual pictures of you posing.
23. Pants the person to your left.
24. Spank the person sitting next to you.
25. Crossdress, take a photo of yourself, and send it to your parents.
26. Mummify yourself with as many rolls of toilet paper as you can find.
27. Ask a pet animal out on a date without cracking a smile or laughing.
28. Call a random person and sing them a song.
29. Text someone random a really bad joke.
30. Run outside and scream “I am a golden god” five times at the top of your lungs.
31. Come up with a unique dance and perform it for the group for two straight minutes.
32. Send of video of yourself dabbing to your parents without any explanation whatsoever.
33. Prank call your bestie’s boyfriend/girlfriend.
34. Prank call your crush.
Romantic Dare Questions for Couples
This list of dares for couples is precisely what the doctor ordered if you feel a little sentimental. Perfect for nice evenings with a partner.
1. Write a paragraph on how much you miss your partner.
2. Send the last photo in your phone gallery
3. Call up your favourite ordering place and ask where your order is.
4. Describe your weirdest fetish.
5. Use talcum powder to give yourself a facial.
6. Write an erotic story.
7. Hop like a bunny for a minute.
8. Describe what You hate the most about your partner.
9. Act and dance like a monkey on your favourite song.
10. Send the funniest meme you have ever seen.
11. Gargle with and drink apple cider vinegar.
12. Send 100 dollars to your partner.
13. Stand on the road and bark like a dog for a minute.
14. Send a photo of you with your tongue stuck out.
15. Dip a fritter in Nutella and eat it.
16. Give a piggyback ride to your partner on a busy street for 30 seconds.
17. Like 10 posts of your ex on Instagram.
18. Trade shoes with any other player in the group.
19. Talk senseless things for the entire duration of the game.
20. Call up a friend and yell at them for no reason.
21. Mimic any other player in the group.
22. Wear your clothes inside out for the rest of the game.
23. Talk only by whispering for the next 10 minutes.
24. Speak 5 sentences in any language other than English.
25. Eat a teaspoon of cinnamon powder very slowly.
26. Walk up to a stranger and ask them on a date.
27. Wear make-up (man) or draw a moustache (woman) on your face for the rest of the game.
28. Call up an Indian restaurant and order Chinese food.
29. Perform a seductive dance on a nursery rhyme.
30. Kiss any player other than your partner.
Dirty Dare Questions for Couples
Do you want to make your special relationship with someone more exciting? Check out these daring questions—sure to add fun and excitement to the discussion.
1. Read a page of a book in an erotic style.
2. Take a dollop of toothpaste and wash your hands with it.
3. Say something mean to the person sitting next to you.
4. You have to wash your partner’s feet.
5. Be blindfolded and then tickled for a minute.
6. Twerk at a boring song, till the music stops.
7. Stand on the kitchen counter and hula hoop for a minute.
8. Dance on an imaginary pole.
9. Unwrap a candy with just your teeth.
10. Belly dance with something from the kitchen as a prop.
11. Allow being tickled when you are blindfolded.
12. Draw the alphabet in the air with your lips.
13. Send a dirty text using only emojis to your best friend.
14. Eat a cup cake in the nastiest way possible.
15. Cross-dress and click 18 pictures. Share the pictures with your best friends.
16. Prank call an ex and say something dirty.
17. Turn out the lights and try to turn the other person on only using sounds.
18. You have to do whatever they tell you for one minute.
19. Hold the ice cube between your teeth until it melts completely.
20. Chop off some of your hair.
21. You get to dress your partner up, using your clothes. Then take a picture.
22. You have to call one of your partner’s parents and tell them how much you love your partner.
23. Go streaking around the block. (This is illegal, so be careful!)
24. You have to do a one-person re-enactment of Romeo and Juliet using only animal sounds for the dialogue.
25. Sing “The Star-Spangled Banner” in a British accent while hula hooping.
26. Do a sexy dance for your partner, but you can only use one leg.
27. Trade clothes with your partner.
28. You have to wear handcuffs for the rest of the game.
29. Your partner has to ride you like a cowboy and you have to buck like a bronco.
30. Take a body shot.
31. Make out with them.
32. Give them a massage.
33. Remove your bra without taking off your shirt.
34. Dip a cookie in soya sauce and eat it.
35. Take off their shirt with only your teeth.
36. Put on sexy music and vacuum with no pants on.
Truth or Dare Questions for Couples Over Text
These truth or dare couple questions can keep your chemistry strong when you and your lover are away.
1. Lick your own lips in a sexy way for 30 seconds.
2. Squeeze lemon juice on your elbow and lick it.
3. Tell me a fantasy you’ve never told anyone.
4. Tell me something you DO want me to know.
5. Send me the most recent text that you sent your mom.
6. You have one minute to change into the hottest outfit you have.
7. Find some lipstick and put it on.
8. Shave your chest.
9. Peel a potato with your teeth.
10. Twerk/shake your booty for thirty seconds.
11. Write my name on your chest and send me the picture
12. Reveal the contents of your purse/wallet.
13. Go live on Facebook for 4 minutes doing the Macarena.
14. Tell me something you always wanted to say me but you couldn’t.
15. Put on a swimming suit and have someone rub sunscreen on your back. Wear the suit for the rest of the evening.
16. Eat your next meal in your underwear.
17. Drop a few ice cubes down your pants and dance for 20 seconds.
18. Undo your pants with one hand.
19. Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for 30 seconds.
20. Eat a popsicle as seductively as you can.
21. Vacuum your bedroom in your underwear.
22. Pick up a random book and read it in the most seductive voice you can manage.
23. Sing the chorus of your favorite song.
24. Show me how you like to be kissed on your hand over FaceTime.
25. Tell me something you don’t want me to know.
26. Wear “Kiss me…It’s my Birthday” board over your neck for 20 minutes
27. Cover one of your body parts in whipped cream.
28. Someone has to lick peanut butter, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream off your finger, cheek, or somewhere of their choice.
29. Tell an erotic story to a photo of a celebrity.
30. Do 20 pushups and shout my name with each one.
A fantastic way to get to know your partner better while having fun and laughter along the road is to ask each other truth-or-dare questions.
Give truth or dare a try if you want to add some spice to your relationship.
Additionally, if you need assistance getting started, look at our list of more than 250 truth or dare questions for couples, which vary from moderate to crazy.
So grab your partner, settle in, and start having fun.
Please let us know in the comments area below if we missed any questions that you believe would be perfect for this game.