In a world full of worry and tension, stupid questions to ask can enlighten your mood and make you feel better.
Undoubtedly, some people find it hard what stupid questions to ask their friends for amusement. On the other hand, some possess the natural talent to create funny situations (comedians).
Asking stupid funny questions may reveal your attitude. In an interview, for instance, this error might disclose if you are mature or immature. On the other side, it may assist you in handling tough or grave scenarios with sudden stupid questions.
Dumb questions to ask people are not just a waste of time. They can be a valuable tool for understanding the culture and mindset of other people.
Questions such as “what’s your favourite colour?” or “what’s your favourite food?” might seem pointless, but they are very important. By asking such questions, you can get to know what matters most to them and what they find important in life.
Most Stupid Questions to Ask
The most stupid questions to ask are the ones we don’t need to ask. For example, asking people, “Can I catch AIDS from a toilet seat?” will be a most stupid question. Asking these questions will create a burst of sudden loud laughter around you. Check our outstanding list of stupid questions and create depression free atmosphere around you.
1. Do you think the big toe feels self-conscious about being the “BIG” toe?
2. Why do we use leaf-blowers instead of leaf-suckers?
3. Why didn’t the 3 Little Piggy’s build a house underground?
4. Captain America has a shield, but where’s his sword?
5. When you eat a gummy bear, do you eat the head or the feet first?
6. If he had been bitten by a radioactive man, would Spiderman’s name have been Manman?
7. Do zombies eat brains because they’re hungry for knowledge?
8. Why is the chicken even crossing the road? Where are its owners?
9. Do window cleaners get tired of seeing their own reflections all day?
10. How come solar panels don’t overheat?
11. If you can cook an egg on really hot concrete, why don’t we make an omelet?
12. If you could teleport to any bathroom in the world, which one would you choose?
13. If they’re called chicken wings, where did all the feathers go?
14. Do car tires get tired?
15. When tree leaves change color, do they say “new look, who dis?”
16. Do elves have to use double the q-tips to clean their ears?
17. Why do they call them pig-tails if pigs only have 1 tail?
18. What sound does a flute make if you sneeze into it?
19. If a balloon pops in a vacuum, can you hear it?
20. If 100 people poked your belly at the same time, would you burst?
21. What exactly does puppy breath smell like?
22. If your sibling turned into a dog, would you walk him/her?
23. If newborns smell good, shouldn’t our smell improve as we age?
24. If dragons can breathe fire, what happens when they accidentally sneeze?
25. What do rocks taste like?
26. If blood tastes metallic, does that mean vampires like to snack on metal?
27. Why is it called “loose change” if heavier than paper money?
28. If there’s a rabbit on the moon, where is its carrot?
29. When someone is sad, we say they’re blue, so if someone is really sad are they dark blue?
30. Does having stage fright mean you’re afraid of raised wooden platforms?
31. If the important thing is to get up after falling, why don’t we just learn better balance?
32. Why are they called headphones if you don’t use them to talk?
33. If a candle melts and evaporates, does that mean we inhaled an entire candle through our nose?
34. If bananas have a peel, does that mean we’re skinning it to eat its insides?
35. When people say someone lost their marbles, why don’t they help look for them?
36. Do doctors say “ahh” and check their throats when they’re brushing their teeth in the morning?
37. How do you change the water on a waterbed so it doesn’t grow algae?
38. If blue is the color of the sky, then what’s the color of the land?
39. If your refrigerator is still running, is it because it’s trying to lose weight?
40. Did you remember to turn the stove off? Are you positive?
41. If hair is dead, why doesn’t it all fall off when the wind blows?
42. If one twin closes their eyes, does the other twin get scared of the dark?
43. When you crack your knuckles, is that just the sound of your bones screaming?
44. What happens to tea bags if you let them sit in water all day?
45. If you eat a spoonful of ground coffee, do you get more or less caffeine?
46. If you roll a dice down a mountain, will that give you better odds?
47. Why do they call it popcorn ceiling? Shouldn’t it be called kernel ceiling?
48. If grasslands exist, are there also weed lands?
49. Where do witches go to remove their warts?
50. Are donut holes just an excuse to eat more donuts?
Funny Stupid Questions to Ask
The purpose of stupid-funny questions or funny dumb questions is to make you laugh and make your friends laugh too. It’s not about the intelligence of the question; it’s about how funny it is. Take a look at them!
1. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?
2. What is your favorite smell?
3. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life?
4. Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of a huge crowd?
5. What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn’t smell particularly good?
6. Have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?
7. If you can still remember, what are your funniest childhood memories?
8. How long do you think you’d survive in a zombie apocalypse?
9. If the roses are red, why are violets blue?
10. How do you hang toilet paper: over or under?
11. Have you ever gone to a corner store and stolen a candy bar?
12. How many beers do you think I’d be able to consume?
13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
14. What is your Wi-Fi password?
15. Why is it that round pizzas come in square boxes?
16. Where was the most embarrassing place you have ever farted?
17. Has someone caught you dancing in front of the mirror?
18. If I will fail a driver’s test, in which part will I fail?
19. Have you ever tried talking to your dog?
20. What would you do if you could live forever?
21. What would you call a male ladybug?
22. Do you like pineapple on your pizza?
23. Have you ever been caught cheating on a test?
24. In your opinion, how long can my hair grow?
25. Can you show me the hidden apps in your phone?
26. Who was your first ever crush?
27. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too?
28. What are three items you might purchase at the grocery store to get strange looks from the cashier?
29. What’s the sexiest name you’ve ever heard?
30. Do you sleep with lights on or off?
31. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever seen a stranger do in public?
32. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
33. What do you typically do when you’re bored?
34. What’s one thing your dogs could say that would completely ruin your image if they could talk?
35. What’s the most hilarious fact you know?
36. Do you have an imaginary friend?
37. Can you eat ice cream using your bare hands?
38. Have you ever made a prank call to someone you don’t know?
39. What do you think will your last words be?
40. If you were to be banned from your local library, what would be the reason?
41. What secret conspiracy would you like to actually start letting other people know?
42. Have you ever fallen asleep during class?
43. If you could ask me a funny question, what do you think would it be?
44. Are you scared of horror movies?
45. If you could remove one color in the whole world, what would it be and why?
46. What do you think is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?
Random Stupid Questions to Ask
The first thing that comes to mind when we think about random stupid questions is the question, “What is your favourite colour?” I am not sure why people want to know someone’s favourite colour, but it seems like a useless random nonsense question.
1. What are three things you could buy at a grocery store to make the cashier give you weird looks?
2. If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be and why?
3. If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?
4. If you could merge two different animals to create the ultimate animal, what two animals would it be and what would be their product?
5. Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a mouse?
6. If you were suddenly arrested for no reason and your face was flashed all over the news, what would your family and friends assume that you did?
7. If you were to appoint a president of the internet, who would it be and why?
8. If you were put in charge of creating a brand new global holiday, what would you name it and how would it be celebrated? What time of year would it be held?
9. You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be and why?
10. Your life is now a video game. What are some of the cheat codes you can use and what do they do?
11. How many chickens would it take to be able to kill a lion?
12. Brushing your teeth or wiping your butt – you have to give one up. Which one would it be and why?
13. The zombie apocalypse has begun! You have an SUV and a baseball bat. Where are you going first?
14. What’s the worst tag line you can think of for a brand that sells wart removal cream?
15. What outrageous conspiracy theory do you think might actually seem like a logical argument?
16. During the apocalypse, would it be better to live on your own or in a community?
17. A witch has cast a spell on you turning you into an inanimate, non-electronic object for a year. To be changed back into human form before the year is up, you need to be able to get at least a hundred people to touch you. What inanimate object would you be?
18. You’ve been tossed into an insane asylum. What do you tell the people there to prove to them that you don’t belong inside?
19. You found a time machine that took you back 600 years. All you have are the clothes on your back. How do you tell the people that you’re from the future?
20. What is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?
21. Would you rather have a disease that makes you say every thought that ever crosses your mind, or a disease that makes you react very inappropriately to all the interactions that happen to you and around you?
22. You’re now a superhero with an unlikely power. Is it the ability to shoot meatballs out of your nostrils, or the power to create force fields but only around ants?
23. If your pet could talk, what’s one thing they could say that would completely ruin your image?
24. What’s something that doesn’t really smell great, but you keep wanting to smell it anyway?
25. You’re now the president, but you can only make changes that improve the lives of cats in your jurisdiction. What three things would you change to support the felines in your community?
26. You’ve just won an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, but you can only go if you take three of the people you dislike the most with you. Who are they and where are you going?
27. If you had three extra siblings, what would be your birth order and what personalities would you like them to have?
28. You’ve been alone on a desert island for nearly a decade and you’re finally brought back to civilization. You’re handed the keys to the presidential suite in a 5-star hotel. What do you do first – use the bathroom or sleep in the king-sized bed?
29. You’re homeless and only have one choice of clothing – a tattered, oversized white shirt with very thin fabric and lots of holes, or an extremely tight flesh-colored set of underwear. What’ll it be?
30. You are now banned from the local library. What would be the reason for it?
31. If you could change your name at this very moment, but it couldn’t contain any of the odd numbered letters in the alphabet, what name would you choose?
32. If you could change what falls from the sky every time it rains, what would it be and why? Note: it can’t be anything of significant value.
Hilarious Stupid Questions to Ask
Friends always make fun when they gather at one place after a long time. If you have planned a meet-up party with your friends, you must go through our hilarious stupid questions to ask friends.
1. What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room?
2. If bald people work in a restaurant, do they still need to wear a hairnet?
3. Which one would you prefer: have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a really nice smile?
4. If you have described something as indescribable, haven’t you already described it?
5. Why is it called “beauty sleep” even though you wake up looking like a hot mess?
6. What has been the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever worn?
7. Which one would you choose: be alive and alone or about to die with a group of friends?
8. How many pennies do you think would fit into this room?
9. Should a man about to be executed in the electric chair be saved if he had a heart attack?
10. Do you think if anything is possible, it’s still possible for anything to be impossible?
11. Is it possible to hear someone’s iPod while they’re running at maximum speed?
12. Have you ever attempted to swallow toothpaste?
13. What music would you choose to play every time you walk into a room?
14. Do fish have a thirst for water?
15. Is there a limit to how intelligent a single person can be?
16. Why is sandwich meat round when bread is square?
17. Who is the fifth person on your missed calls?
18. If man developed from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys?
19. Which would be the nicest if animals could only talk?
20. If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts, are you weak or strong?
21. What’s your most hated mode of transportation?
22. If there’s an ambulance on its way to save someone and it knocks down someone, would it stop to help them?
23. If you had the chance to invent a country, what would you name it?
24. Have you ever taken something out of your possession and failed to return it?
25. How would you be able to solve problems if you were from Mars?
26. What are two things that you think are normal, but become really strange when you do them repeatedly?
27. Is it permissible for minors who act in R-rated films to see them?
28. What’s the color of the mirror?
29. What do you usually think about while you are on the toilet?
30. Which superpower would you not want?
Ironic Stupid Questions to Ask
Asking Ironic questions do not require any answer. It will aid you remove boring environment and create loud laughter. Here is list of most ironic questions to ask your friends:
1. Can blind people see their dreams?
2. Why is it called ‘shipping’ if it goes by truck? Why is it called ‘cargo’ when it goes by ship?
3. How do bankruptcy attorneys make any money?
4. If an ambulance hits someone on the road while transporting someone to a hospital, do they bring that person with them too?
5. If a doctor has a heart attack while performing a surgery, will the other doctors and nurses present work on him first?
6. If you throw your cat outside, will it be called kitty litter?
7. If roses are red, why are violets blue?
8. If a Smurf starts to choke, what color it will it become?
9. If prunes are dried plums, where do they get prune juice from?
10. Why do they say ‘like taking candy from a baby’ when babies tend to be greedy with candy? Wouldn’t it be easier to take money from a baby?
11. Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
12. Why do we say that an alarm clock goes ‘off’ when it actually tuns on?
13. If someone owns a piece of land, how deep does their ownership go? Do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
14. Do hummingbirds hum because they can’t remember any of the words?
15. Is it possible to see someone’s tears underwater?
16. Why there are things called unsolved mysteries? Shouldn’t they be unsolved in the first place to be called a mystery?
17. Why do they say ‘giving my two cents’ when it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
18. If you pamper a cow and give it lots of stuff, does it produce spoiled milk?
19. Why is drowsiness listed as a side-effect for sleeping pills?
20. What was the first person to milk a cow trying to do?
21. Who came up with names for things? Like, who stood in front of a door and said ‘hmm, this is a door’?
22. Why is it that when people are asked what they would bring to a deserted island, they never answer ‘a boat’?
23. Do mermaids give birth to live children or do they lay eggs?
24. Do Roman nurses and health care workers refer to an IV as a four?
25. What symbol represents zero in the roman numerals?
26. If people from Poland are called Poles, do you call people from Holand ‘Holes’?
27. Why are chickpeas called chickpeas when they’re neither chicks nor peas?
28. Why do the words ‘overlook’ and ‘oversee’ mean different things when look and see are nearly synonyms?
29. If a person suffering from amnesia was suddenly cured, would they remember that they had no memory?
30. Where did dictionary makers look to find the meanings for the words before dictionaries were in existence?
31. Why do we say ‘after dark’ when it’s actually really after light?
32. Do you need to set an appointment to see a psychic or will they be expecting you?
33. Why does a grapefruit look and taste nothing like a grape?
34. Why are there self-help groups if it’s supposed to be SELF help?
35. Is the sea salty because the shore never waves back?
36. If an unidentified flying object fell to the ground and people were able to identify what it was, would it be called a flying object?
37. What do you call a male lady bug?
38. Can atheists get insurance policies that cover acts of God?
39. If you can say that you’re speechless, doesn’t that mean that you were able to talk, and are thus, not speechless?
40. What makes the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?
41. Why do we say that something is ‘out of whack’? What is a whack in the first place?
42. Why do people say that something sells like ‘hotcakes’ if they sell out fast?
43. How fast do hotcakes sell?
44. Why do we say that we have the weight of the world on our shoulders, but when we try to express it, we say we have to get it off of our chests?
45. If you decide to describe yourself as indecisive, are you decisive or indecisive?
46. Why is room temperature used as a measurement of warmth when not all rooms have the same temperature?
47. What does ‘ok’ actually mean?
48. Why do super heroes wear their underwear outside of their clothes?
49. If eating your dessert before a meal will spoil your appetite, then won’t eating a meal before your dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?
50. Why do women and men’s shoe sizes have to be different? Why can’t it be one size chart that just goes through all foot sizes?
51. Why didn’t they list the word ‘gullible’ in the dictionary?
52. Is it possible to blow up a balloon while you’re under water?
53. Why is it that you can’t hum while your nose is plugged? Do we hum through our mouths or through our noses?
54. Why do we say that people work like a dog if they work all day when all dogs do is lie around?
55. Do people with a stutter also stutter in their thoughts?
56. If all of the world is in debt, where did that money go? Who do we owe money to?
57. Why is it necessary to nail down a coffin’s lid? Are we expecting what’s inside to try to break free?
Dumb and Stupid Questions to Ask
Dumb questions to ask people are not dumb. They are just a way to break the ice and make people feel more relaxed. You can find the world’s dumbest questions in our list. Don’t skip them!
1. Where do I find ‘Old Zealand’?
2. Do dreams come true?
3. In space, where do they get their food?
4. What would you like to keep your ‘first name’, if ever given a chance to rename it?
5. What if the world ends today?
6. Something that goes up but never comes back?
7. What is the weirdest place you have ever got to see?
8. Have you ever peed while swimming?
9. Why can’t we have strawberries with a straw?
10. If you were to marry a celebrity, who’d it be? Why?
11. Why didn’t Dora’s parents say anything to her despite the fact that she roamed all day?
12. Why do cookies have to be baked rather than cooked?
13. What do you think is the most fun sport to play? Why?
14. Who do you wish does not show up at your funeral?
15. Why do we laugh at funny jokes?
16. Why aren’t the alcohol glasses filled all the way to the top?
17. Do you put on both socks and shoes first, or do you start with a sock, then a shoe, and so on?
18. Is it possible to look at the sun without tears rolling down your eyes?
19. Can a piece of chewing gum be digested?
20. Would you prefer to have another sibling or die young?
21. How many sides does a circle have?
22. Why is it that the middle kid in a family is generally overlooked?
23. How did Pinocchio’s nose grow so long?
24. Why is it that you may drink a drink but not food a food?
25. Why does the whole body feel chilly when we drink water and it passes via the esophagus?
26. When a thought is forgotten, where does it go?
27. Should I tell my parents I’m adopted?
28. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower when he doesn’t usually wear any pants?
29. If I eat myself, will I get twice as big or disappear completely?
30. Does it take 18 months for twins to be born? Or 9?
31. Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?
31. I swallowed an ice cube whole. Why haven’t I pooped it out?
32. How big is the specific ocean?
33. How am I sure I’m the real mom of my kid?
34. Is there a pill that’ll make me gay?
35. How do I ask a question on Yahoo Answers?
36. Why are the holes in cats’ fur always in the right places for their eyes?
37. Wtf is Obama’s last name? Does anyone know?
38. How far of a drive is it from Miami to Florida?
39. What does a quarter until 4 mean? Like, why is it called that?! Because a quarter is worth 25 cents, so why is it 15 mints?!
40. I’m so lost! Isn’t NFL just for the U.S?! How does New England have a team??????
Lame and Stupid Questions to Ask
Lame questions to ask people can be pretty annoying and challenging for you. Similarly, Stupid questions to ask people can be a fun way to break the ice. It can also be used to make someone feel more comfortable in an awkward situation. Read and save our list of silly questions in your diary!
1. On which side does a chicken have the most feathers?
2. How do you know when there is an elephant under your bed?
3. What’s a flea’s favorite way to travel?
4. Why did the snowman call his dog Frost?
5. What do u call a woman in heaven?
6. What if prisons let prisoners take their own mugshots?
7. How can you put a picture into jail?
8. Do you know why they locked up the star in jail?
9. What is the most common difference between a jail and a concentration camp?
10. If we shouldn’t eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?
11. Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?
12. What is the best thing to do when you have a hole in a boat and water is leaking inside?
13. How come iPhone chargers are not called Apple Juice?
14. Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring: ‘How to Build a Boat.
15. Why did the chicken cross the road?
16. If you’re waiting for the waiter at a restaurant, aren’t you the waiter?
17. Is African a religion?
18. Are chickens considered animals or birds?
Senseless and Stupid Questions to Ask
There are many different opinions on senseless and stupid questions to ask. Some people think it is the best way to start a conversation with someone you have just met. The truth is, there is no right answer to funny nonsense questions.
1. Why is it that when you are sleeping it’s called drool but when you are awake it’s called spit?
2. Why don’t they call mustaches “mouth brows?”
3. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
4. If humans evolved from apes or chimps, why are the chimps and apes still here?
5. If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?
6. Crime doesn’t pay… does that mean my job is a crime?
7. Do fish get thirsty?
8. Do hummingbirds hum because they don’t know the words?
9. Do pilots take crash-courses?
10. Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a coin?
11. Can you cry under water?
12. What’s the difference between a novel and a book?
13. If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
14. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
15. Does a man-eating shark eat women, too?
16. How can you tell when it is time to tune your bagpipes?
17. How do you get off a nonstop flight?
18. How do you know if honesty is the best policy unless you’ve tried some of the others?
19. How do you write zero in Roman numerals?
20. If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?
21. Why the show is called Unsolved Mysteries? If they were solved they wouldn’t be mysteries.
22. Do penguins have knees?
23. Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really it’s coming on?
24. What are imitation rhinestones?
25. What do batteries run on?
26. What do chickens think we taste like?
27. What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?
28. How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit, if there was an emergency surely you would not stay standing there?
29. In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
30. Why both of SpongeBob’s parents round like sea are sponges while he is square?
31. Does a two-humped camel store more water, travel further than a one-humped camel?
32. Why do they call it ‘chili’ if it’s hot?
33. Why do they call it ‘life’ insurance?
34. Why do they make cars go so fast it’s illegal?
35. Why do we call them restrooms when no one goes there to rest?
36. Why do we have hot water heaters when hot water doesn’t need to be heated?
37. If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?
38. Do they call a fortune teller who can’t see a “blind seer”?
39. Why do you give your two cents worth when it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
40. Restaurant rules – No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service. What if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant serve them?
41. If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water… how did she ever bathe?
42. Why do we need training bras? What can we teach them?
43. Why your feet smell and your nose do runs?
44. When the French swear do they say pardon my English?
45. How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day and then come back for more the next day?
46. Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state: Caution – May Cause Drowsiness?
47. If there’s a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called “stand-up” comedy?
48. What happened to Old Zealand?
49. Which is the other side of the street?
50. Who opened that first ‘oyster’ and said “My, my, my. Now doesn’t ‘this’ look yummy?”
51. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
52. Why highways are built so close to the ground?
53. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
54. Why are they called “stands” when they’re made for sitting?
55. Why do they call someone “late” if they died early?
56. Why the adjectives ‘fast as’ and ‘slow as’ are often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast?
57. Why chess is considered a sport?
Stupid Questions to Ask a Guy
Some of these stupid questions to ask a guy are pretty funny, while others are plain weird. The purpose of stupid questions is to put people at ease. They may be simple or silly, but they’re meant to get you talking about something that doesn’t require a lot of thought.
1. Is it true that some males don’t want a baby boy since they think they’re useless and dumb?
2. Have you ever tasted dog/cat food?
3. Have you ever lied in a personal interview?
4. Do you sleepwalk?
5. Is the ocean water genuinely salty?
6. Is it possible for you to spend the rest of your life with only one person? If that’s the case, who would it be?
7. Why has Greenland still been termed Greenland despite the fact that it is covered with ice?
8. Which item of clothing do you own that is the ugliest?
9. How old do you want to be when you die?
10. Do you have a happy relationship with your girlfriend?
11. How long does sleep last?
12. What happens when you stop consuming milk?
13. Have you ever been on a blind date?
14. Is it harmful to think too much?
15. What happens if you consume too much caffeine?
16. Is it energizing to be with people?
17. Do you believe it’s simpler to help others than it is to help yourself?
18. Is suicide justifiable?
19. What if we could fill a machine with our consciousness?
20. Are we still alive or are we on our way out?
21. What is your most useless possession?
22. Do you enjoy breathing?
23. Why do newborns cry excessively?
24. What are the initial impressions you have of someone?
25. What is the most surprising fact about you?
26. Why do men blame women for the gender of their children, regardless of the fact that they are solely responsible for it?
27. Would you ever date your mom?
28. Why don’t guys get menstrual periods?
29. When was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
30. Do you ever think to yourself, “We were better off when we were kids?”
31. Who do you think is the happiest animal of all?
32. Have you ever attempted to steal money from your home?
33. Do you watch anime?
34. Is it possible to change one’s gender by consuming pills?
35. Is there a full form to NAP?
36. Would you want to die in a car accident, naturally, Or as a victim of a murder?
37. Is it better to put milk first, or grains first?
38. Can one travel to North Korea?
39. A fun fact about yourself?
40. What do you do if things do not seem quite right?
41. How did we come to the conclusion that they were termed dinosaurs?
42. Is 1kg of metal or 1kg of fur heavier?
43. Would you rather have one wish granted today Or three wishes granted in ten years’ time?
44. Do you believe in the Afterlife?
45. Have you ever dumped someone?
46. What holiday would you like to create if it didn’t already exist?
47. In one word, define your life.
48. Three hours ago, what were you doing?
49. Would it be difficult to kiss the person you recently kissed?
Stupid Questions to Ask a Girl
Stupid questions to ask a girl can be fruitful for any lover. How? Because asking these questions will help you make her laugh, you can deliver your message clearly whatever you want to tell her.
1. Is it ok to blow out the candles on someone else’s cake?
2. What is one thing you would avoid doing if you could be a boy for a day?
3. Do Koreans shave on a daily basis?
4. Which princess would you choose if you had the chance to be one?
5. Is there anything about your appearance that makes you feel self-conscious?
6. What is your strangest habit?
7. Would you rather face your fears or forget that you have them?
8. Have you ever had to pee because you were laughing so hard you couldn’t stop?
9. Have you ever eaten a raw egg?
10. Do they have summers in Canada?
11. Would you ever jump out of a plane?
12. Have you ever tried a combination of fries and vanilla ice cream?
13. Have you kept any of your childhood toys?
14. Is soup eaten or drunk?
15. According to you, who is the most beautiful living creature?
16. What is the grossest thing you have ever got to witness?
17. Have you ever attended a live concert?
18. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
19. Do you still consider Pluto to be a planet?
20. What would you ask God if you had the chance?
21. Describe your perfect day.
22. How do I know if he loves me without asking him?
23. Do you ever want to get married?
24. What is one question you’ve always wanted to ask a man but are afraid to?
25. What is your favorite aspect about yourself that isn’t physical?
Stupid Questions to Ask Your Friends
Stupid questions to ask your friends might not be an easy task for someone serious, and don’t share a laugh. Below are some stupid questions to ask friends that will get you talking to your friends about everything from their favourite colour to their worst fear and everything in between.
1. Why is it that we call something “cool” when it’s not really cold?
2. Why do we find the smell of gasoline good?
3. Who invented the word “book?”
4. What’s something you do alone that you can’t do with others?
5. Is science really just a way for a person to waste time creating experiments?
6. Could we cover the earth with pudding?
7. Why can’t the mother send food into her stomach like a fish in a fishbowl?
8. What if we all were supposed to like the smell of bad things, would we still take showers?
9. What year the earth was really created?
10. What do your feet smell like?
11. How many times do you think you’ve sneezed in your lifetime?
12. What’s the first memory you remember as a baby?
13. Do you think we’ll be able to fly by the year 3000?
14. Why do we call the month of February, February?
15. Why is it that people believe in the idea of love?
16. When we have a thought, what’s really going on in our brain?
17. Is it possible that we are just aliens on this earth and people don’t even know it?
18. When’s the first time you picked your nose?
19. Have you ever looked at your butt in the mirror?
20. Would you ever kiss a dirty animal if it were really cute?
21. Who invents words and how do they get them validated?
22. Do you think a business teaching people about nose-picking would take off?
23. What makes a person “free” in this world?
24. Is it possible that every new day is just the same day over again?
25. Is it possible that our brain is telling us what to see? That our eyes are lying to us.
Stupid Questions to Ask Someone
People often say that they are not interested in small talk, but the reality is that people love it. The objective of stupid questions to ask someone is to indulge in a meaningless conversation and have fun with it. What are some excellent and easy dumb questions to ask someone? Here are some interesting ones:
1. Do you ever have the thought that no matter how well the spaghetti is cooked, it is still raw?
2. Would you rather go without make-up for the rest of your life or never taste chicken again?
3. What’s one thing you’d never share with anyone?
4. Would you date someone ten years older than you, if they offered you money?
5. If you ever get a chance to relive a moment. What’d that be? Why?
6. What is the taste of pineapple pizza?
7. Who do you think is the dumbest ‘Friends’ character?
8. Would you consider yourself dumb or silly?
9. If you ever get a chance to change your gender, would you go for it?
10. What if men got pregnant instead of women?
11. Which side of the armrest is yours in a cinema?
12. What location would you choose for your funeral?
13. When was the last time you didn’t wash your hair?
14. Do Cheetos have plastic in them?
15. Why isn’t 2+2 equivalent to 22 if 1+1 = 11?
16. Among you and your wife, who would you choose to die first?
17. What is the weirdest food combination that you ever tried?
18. Should I end my relationship with my girlfriend because she dislikes the television show “Friends”?
19. When I do arithmetic, I don’t cheat, yet Y did my X?
20. How can you tell if a butterfly is a male or a female?
21. Is there someone who doesn’t listen to music?
22. How is it not true that the refrigerator is not cold?
23. Is it possible for a fish to get dehydrated?
24. Is there any kind of mermaid training?
25. Why is it so difficult for us to make things do everything effortlessly if our brain can do anything?
26. What makes you, you?
27. Can happiness exist without sadness?
Stupid Questions to Ask Siri
The stupid questions to ask Siri are endless. The AI assistant has a lot of knowledge and will answer any question you throw at it. Some people think that AI is not as intelligent as they are because they have to ask her all these stupid questions so she can understand them.
1. Siri, I am your father?
2. When is the world going to end?
3. What does Siri mean?
4. Are you a robot?
5. How much do you cost?
6. How old are you?
7. What do you think of Google Assistant?
8. Siri Why Fire Trucks Are Red, I Had No Idea?
9. Do you have a boyfriend?
10. What are you wearing?
11. What’s your favorite animal?
12. What is your favorite movie?
13. What is the meaning of life?
14. Where is Elvis Presley?
15. What is zero divided by zero?
16. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
17. How much do you earn?
18. How do I look?
19. Do you have a family?
20. Do you believe in God?
21. Knock, Knock
22. Where does Santa live?
23. Why are firetrucks red?
24. Can you stop time?
25. What is the best phone operating system?
26. Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
27. Who is the best assistant?
28. Okay Glass!
29. What phone should I buy or what phone is the best?
30. Why do you vibrate?
Stupid Questions to Ask Your Wife
Many husbands make the mistake of asking their wives dumb questions to which they already know the answer. This can be embarrassing and lead to arguments. This list is here to help you avoid stupid questions to ask your wife that are sure not to embarrass you or your wife.
1. Do you want to be completely hairless or as hairy as a gorilla?
2. What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life?
3. Do you want to be our children grow up to 8 feet tall or 3 feet tall?
4. Do you play your love interest?
5. If you had to go a week without your phone, what would you miss the most about it?
6. What do you like most that I do in bed?
7. What was your impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
8. How big was your poop today?
9. If an alternate clone of you (of the gender you’re attracted to) existed, would you date yourself?
10. What’s your go-to joke for when you want to make people laugh?
11. Don’t you think you’re unknowingly breaking the law by being so beautiful?
12. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever given to someone?
13. If you had a warning label attached to you, what would it say?
14. Would you allow me to see your browser history right now?
15. Do you think you’re as pretty as you think you are?
16. Are you a clown or the whole circus?
17. If I offered to do something really funny for you for free, what would you ask me to do?
18. If your doppelganger suddenly appeared, how would you prove to me that you’re the real one?
19. What would be our course of action once the zombie apocalypse comes?
20. If people were suddenly capable of hearing your thoughts for a few seconds, what would they hear?
21. If you had the power of invisibility for one whole day, what would you do?
22. Would you rather be completely alone for three years or never be alone for three years?
23. What is the nastiest-sounding word you’ve ever heard in your life?
24. Would you ever play role in bed?
25. Yoga pants or skirts?
26. Do you think you’re a good kisser?
Stupid Questions to Ask Your Husband
Stupid questions to ask your husband come in different shapes and sizes. The intent behind the question is what defines its purpose. Some questions are just to get an insight into your partner’s life, while others attempt to figure out what they think of you. Read our well-crafted questions list!
1. Does my bottom look big in this?
2. Who would we be if we were a Hollywood couple?
3. If you were a bird or an animal what would you like to be?
4. Which storybook character attracts you the most?
5. Why do lovers sing, when they can talk?
6. Which comic superhero would you associate yourself with?
7. If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?
8. Do you have any scars that I don’t know about?
9. What is the first thing you notice about opposite s#x?
10. Who gets to keep the pennies in a wishing well?
11. Why do they say love hurts, when it doesn’t?
12. Do you love me unconditionally?
13. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
14. If you could rob something, what would you rob?
15. Why are men and women’s shoe sizes different?
16. What happens when you say “hi” to your friend on an airplane whose name is Jack?
17. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it?
18. OR if you could make any animal your pet, what would it be and why?
19. OR if you could become any animal, what would it be and why?
20. What kind of animal am I?
21. If you made up an ice cream flavor, what would be in it?
22. What would you call it?
23. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your time on earth. What do you eat and why?
5 Tips for Choosing Stupid Questions to Ask
Know your audience
Always know your audience before embarking on them with stupid questions. Stupid questions to ask people during an interview may lead you to rejection for the vacant position. So, always remember that stupid questions are not meant for a formal occasion. You can ask them in informal meetings, especially during meet-up parties with your friends.
Intentions behind stupid questions
Before asking stupid questions to people, keep in mind the question’s intent. For example, stupid funny questions are mainly used for fun, but they can be used to divert people’s attention if someone is personally hitting you. Some people have intentions to mock another person by asking random stupid questions.
Choose Answerable questions
Avoid choosing complex questions during the conversation. Try asking stupid questions that are answerable but not quickly answered. Dumb questions to ask people should be easy to understand so that people can promptly reply. For example, you can ask people about their favourite food and colour.
Select questions you know the answer to
The most stupid questions are what we ask ourselves when we do not know the answer. They can be anything from “why am I here?” to “what is this?” or even “who am I?”
We all have moments when we don’t know something and feel like a complete idiot. It’s okay to ask these questions, but it’s not okay to be content with not knowing the answer. So ask those questions for which you already know the answer.
Choose light humour type questions
Don’t ask too tricky questions that compel others to go against you. Stupid questions to ask people can be a satire on them, but we have to select questions that should be based on polite humour. In this way, people will enjoy it and admire you for a good sense of humour.
Final Thoughts on Stupid Questions to Ask
It is easy to get stuck in a rut, which can be tough on our creativity. The best way to get unstuck is to ask stupid questions. There are two types of stupid-funny questions: (1) Questions that you know the answer to and ask (2) Questions that you don’t know the answer to, yet you still ask them.
Stupid questions to ask friends can be a source of joy for you if you are depressed. To escape from the brutal reality of life, you should spare some time to ask dumb questions to your family members and friends to create an entertaining environment around you.
On the other hand, dumb questions to ask people will be challenging for you at a formal event, so always know the occasion before asking these questions.