Are you searching for questions to ask your sister? You’ve come to the right place. Here a sizable number of questions organized into various categories have been prepared for you.
Having a sister is unquestionably a gift, even if you occasionally drive each other crazy. How well do you actually know your sister? We’ve come up with some questions to ask your sibling to get to know her better and strengthen your relationship.
Sure, some of these may be a bit too intimate, silly, or even completely random, but what good is having a sister if you don’t know everything about her?
Okay, we admit there are some things better left unsaid, but these questions to ask your sister will undoubtedly deepen your relationship with your sister and turn her into your best friend for life, if you aren’t already. What are you waiting for? Let’s begin!
Best Questions to Ask Your Sister
It will be nice to learn more about your sister by asking her these best questions to ask your sister, and you can also see who knows you better in-depth. Check them out!
1. What’s been the best day of your life so far?
2. How many kids do you really want to have?
3. Do you receive enough educational support from our family?
4. Who was your first crush?
5. What about your first love?
6. When, where and who was your first kiss?
7. Why did you decide to go for that major?
8. What’s something our parents don’t know about you?
9. What was a moment in college or high school that you’d never want to relive?
10. Is there something you can’t live without?
11. How did you really feel about the last gift I bought you?
12. Who would play you in a movie? Okay, now who should play you in a movie?
13. If you could go back in time, would you change what you wore to prom?
14. What’s your most prominent childhood memory?
15. Did our parents influence your choice of education?
16. Would you rather get back together with your very first ex, or give up all social media for an entire year?
17. When did you tell mom and dad that you started drinking? When did you actually have your first drink?
18. Which of our siblings is actually your favorite?
19. What’s one piece of parental advice that you’ve held onto?
20. What is your guilty TV pleasure?
21. Have you ever had a night you couldn’t remember? If so what led up to it?
22. Would you stop studying if our parents suddenly couldn’t support your finances?
23. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever said/done on a date?
24. Be honest: how often do you actually floss your teeth?
25. What’s the most cringe song on your current playlist?
26. Who is an animated movie character you would totally hook up with if they were real?
27. Have you ever thrown up in public?
28. Have you ever lied about your age?
29. Have you ever stolen anything from work?
30. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done while you were drunk?
31. What’s the most scandalous photo on your phone?
32. What’s your favorite intimate activity to do on a date night?
33. When was the last time you hooked up with someone?
34. Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
35. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
36. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
37. Have you ever truly hated someone or something?
38. What do you fear the most?
39. Who would you consider to be ‘the one that got away?’
40. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done in a movie theater?
41. What’s your biggest insecurity?
42. Have you ever lied on your resume?
43. Would you marry someone rich even if you weren’t in love with them?
44. Have you ever been caught checking someone out?
45. What’s your biggest romantic fail?
46. When’s the last time you wanted to hit somebody?
47. What’s the biggest prank you’ve ever played on someone?
48. What was the last lie you told?
49. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
50. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
51. What’s the most inappropriate time you’ve ever laughed?
52. What did you think of me when we first met?
53. What’s the weirdest nickname you’ve been given?
54. Who was your worst kiss ever?
55. Who’s the oldest person you’ve dated?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Sister
Your most embarrassing experiences, whether they were as a child or an adult, might make others laugh. So use this list of some random questions to ask your sister that can surely help you out.
1. Is there any advice mum gave you, upon which you hold onto?
2. What series do you watch on TV while being upset?
3. Have you ever pranked your mom by telling her that you are a gay or a lesbian?
4. How often do you want to annoy me?
5. Have you ever escaped from household chores?
6. What instrument do you think is the most annoying?
7. What’s the most useless word?
8. What’s the worst food mom prepared?
9. What’s something that you find funny about our parents?
10. Have you ever farted in front of mom/dad?
11. Have you ever pranked our parents?
12. Who snores the most and loudest in our family?
13. Have you ever skipped classes?
14. Have you ever been so drunk that you don’t even remember what happened during that day or night?
15. What is that one joke that always cracks you up?
16. Do you laugh when someone falls from the stairs?
17. What do you fear the most in life?
18. Out of all your siblings, who is your favorite?
19. If you can rank your siblings, on what number I would be?
20. Have you ever teased someone so bad that they got you to the police?
21. What makes you bored at home?
22. What prank would you want to pull on our parents next time?
23. Are you scared of mom, dad, or nah?
24. Have you ever stolen cash from mom and dad?
25. Who do you look like in the family?
26. Have you ever broken something at home and never caught?
27. What usually makes you laugh when we’re together?
28. Who do you think is the favorite child?
29. Would you dare steal cash from them with me?
30. Who’s the laziest around the house?
31. Do you sleep when you are tense?
32. How do you remove yourself from a troubling situation?
33. What kind of reaction do you usually give when someone accuses you about something which you didn’t do?
34. Would you like to relive high school life?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Sister
Compare the memories you both have of your time together as you indulge in a little nostalgia. Do you wish your sister were closer to you? These deep questions to ask your siblings will strengthen your relationship.
1. What’s your greatest fear in life?
2. What would you change, if anything, about our experience growing up?
3. What do you admire most about Mom and/or Dad?
4. In what ways did Mom or Dad let you down?
5. How could I have been a better sibling to you when we were growing up?
6. Who was the first person to break your heart?
7. Were you ever bullied? Did you ever bully anyone?
8. What was your biggest insecurity as a teenager?
9. What’s your love language?
10. If you could meet anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
11. How does mum/dad make you laugh?
12. What is it that dad/mum often tell you?
13. What do you like most about your grandparents?
14. Who among our parents was against you going to parties?
15. Would you report your best friend to the police for doing an unlawful thing?
16. Imagine that you have friends in several countries, how would you ensure that you are always in touch?
17. Is there anything that you’re ashamed of about our family?
18. What’s the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
19. How do you feel about getting older?
20. Was there any situation where you wish I stood up for you?
21. Were you ever in competition with me?
22. Is there anything you hate about me?
23. What do I have that you don’t, but wish you had too?
24. What member of our family did you try to keep me away from?
25. Were you ever depressed?
26. Did you ever feel like you were abused emotionally by a family member?
27. Do you want to get married?
28. What is your weakness?
29. Did you have any fear as a child? Did it change?
30. Is there anything you wish you told me when you were younger and were too scared to?
31. Are you willing to take risks for our family?
32. Have you ever compared your friendships to our family relationship?
33. Were there times when our parents unknowingly hurt you?
34. Have you ever ended a friendship?
35. Do you treat your friends as your family?
36. What do you think is lacking in our family?
37. Do you wish our parents to treat you differently?
38. What’s the most interesting thing about our family?
39. What’s something boring about our family?
40. Who’s our funniest family member?
41. Who do you consider the funniest among your friends?
42. Have you ever thought of moving away from our family?
43. What do your friends have to say about our family?
44. How do your friends comfort you in difficult times?
45. Do you think we’re close enough with our parents?
46. Have you ever been betrayed by a friend?
Freaky Questions to Ask Your Sister
Do you believe your sister knows everything about you? Siblings don’t necessarily know everything about one another despite spending time and growing up together. During your ext phone call or family gathering, ask your sister any of these freaky questions to ask your sister. Their responses may surprise you.
1. Which teacher in high school did you have a crush on?
2. Is your belly button an innie or outie?
3. Do you want to be buried or cremated?
4. Which of your friends did you have a crush on?
5. Which body feature in a man do you like the most?
6. What kind of figure do you want in men?
7. Who was your first boyfriend?
8. What is the silliest thing you have ever done for your crush to notice you?
9. Which part of my body do you love the most?
10. Which activity have you ever engaged in and swore never to do again since the experience was so awful?
11. What is your best day uptil now?
12. What number of kids would you like to have?
13. What did you want to do when you were a child?
14. To whom did you give your first kiss?
15. Have you ever made a prank call to your best friend?
16. Have you teased your neighbors?
17. Have you ever asked your family parents how you were born?
18. Have you ever had a weird food combination? If yes then what is it?
19. What turns you on?
20. What do you look for in a man?
21. Has anyone not part of our family seen you naked?
22. Would you allow me to do your makeup in a blindfold?
23. Do you think I speak too fast?
24. What’s your view of one-night stand?
25. Have you asked your mother why you don’t have more siblings?
26. Can you drink a whole can of soda in one gulp?
27. How fast can you eat a packet of chips?
28. Have you ever tried something weird that turned out good?
29. What is sexy for you?
30. Where is your favorite spot to be kissed?
31. How do you feel about kissing in public?
32. What’s your favorite pair or underwear?
33. Are you a snuggler?
34. Have you ever seen a man naked?
35. What do you expect most out of a relationship?
36. What is your guilty pleasure?
37. Have you ever flirted with a stranger online?
38. Do you invite someone in on the first date?
39. Do you think lovemaking should happen anywhere, not just in a bed?
40. Are you a romantic?
41. What are your thoughts on casual s#x?
42. What is your biggest turn-off?
43. How important is s#x education to you?
44. Have you already slept with someone we don’t know?
45. Do you prefer having small or big boobs?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Sister
Sharing secrets with one another might help to deepen your relationship. Furthermore, they can’t really ground her at this point. This is a nice list for you if you’re looking for some weird questions to ask your sister.
1. At what age did you tell mom and dad about drinking?
2. Have you ever stolen something from the grocery store when you were a kid?
3. What is your guilty activity?
4. Have you ever kissed someone you are not supposed to do?
5. Do you have the guts to ask your crush out?
6. How did you lose your virginity?
7. Did you ever fall in love with the same person as I did?
8. Do you watch videos with explicit contents?
9. Have you ever tripped in public?
10. To whom you give your first kiss?
11. At what place did you have your first kiss?
12. How do you cope from an embarrassing situation?
13. Have you ever wandered naked in your home?
14. About whom do you gossip the most?
15. Have you ever embarrassed anyone?
16. What is the most awkward and embarrassing moment in your life?
17. Have you ever fallen into the sewage?
18. Have you ever fell asleep in public?
19. What is your biggest turn-on?
20. Is there anyone who cheated on you?
21. Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
22. Do you sleep without clothes on?
23. What does the word s#x mean to you?
24. Do you enjoy talking about s#x?
25. What has been your most awkward moment?
26. Have you ever been friend-zoned?
27. What’s the dirtiest thought you’ve ever had?
28. When did you first know I was the one?
29. What worries you about marriage?
30. Have you ever thought about breaking up with me?
31. What’s my most annoying habit?
32. What do you like most and least about your own appearance?
33. Do girls really marry guys for their money?
34. What’s the strangest place you’ve been intimate with someone?
35. Who would you hate to see naked?
36. How long have you gone without a shower?
37. If you could only text one person for the rest of your life, but you could never talk to that person face-to-face, who would that be?
38. How long have you gone without brushing your teeth?
39. What’s one thing you would never eat on a first date?
40. Is it better to use shampoo as soap or soap as shampoo?
41. Who do you think is the Beyonce of the group?
42. Would you rather eat dog food or cat food?
43. If you had nine lives, what would you do that you wouldn’t do now?
44. If you could play a prank on anyone without getting caught, who would you play it on? What would the prank be?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Sister
These questions might not be appropriate for all sibling relationships. Such intimate inquiries demand a certain openness and trust between you. If you are prepared to provide an answer in return, then only ask these personal questions to ask your sister.
1. Who was your first love? Did it happen from both sides or was it just you?
2. What are your thoughts on s#x?
3. What hairstyle have you always wanted, but never been willing to try?
4. When did you have your first drink?
5. Is there anything you have never told me? If yes, then what is it about?
6. Do you do such things about which our parents are unaware?
7. Do you think we should keep things from each other?
8. What do you think of me?
9. Out of all the years you have lived, can you pick one best year?
10. Is there any day in your life, which you can declare as the best day of your life?
11. How many kids would you like to have OR how many number of kids you think are sane to have? (If she is not married)
12. Is there anyone who is dead, but you would go into the past to meet him or her?
13. Would you like to meet your favorite celebrity?
14. If you could have the chance to meet anyone for only once, who would it be?
15. Do you remember your first crush? Who was he and what was it like?
16. With whom did you have your first drink?
17. Have I been your support system in the time of your troubles?
18. Did someone bully you in high school? If yes, who was he?
19. Would you like to take revenge from your high school bulleys?
20. Is there any moment in your life that you would never like to live again?
21. What are those without which you can’t live?
22. What is your comfort food, and whose company do you seek when you are upset?
23. Were you happy with your birthday gift that I gave you on your last birthday?
24. Which character would you like to play if you were in a movie?
25. Which actor would be the best to play your character in your biopic?
26. If you have the ability to visit the past, would you like to wear something modern to the high school prom?
27. Do you have any vivid child memories, and what are they about?
28. Who is the worst kisser you’ve kissed?
29. What size is your bra?
30. Do you wear tighty-whities or granny panties?
31. Do you ever admire yourself in the mirror?
32. How many people have you kissed?
33. Have you ever been stood up on a date?
34. Do you ever think about me?
35. Do you secretly love Twilight?
36. Have you ever wanted to be a cheerleader?
37. Who is the hottest: Hagrid, Dumbledore, or Dobby?
38. If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?
39. What do you do to get yourself “sexy”?
40. What have you done sexually with someone else?
41. What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?
42. What attracts you to people?
43. If you had to make out with a boy at school, who would it be?
44. Would you rather go for a month without washing your hair or go for a day without wearing a bra?
45. Have you ever asked someone out?
Would You Rather Questions to Ask Your Sister
Would you rather questions are among the funniest you can ask since you can combine them in so many different ways. You can laugh heartily while conjuring up absurd scenarios and discovering new facts about your sibling. Check out this list of some would you rather questions to ask your sister to choose from.
1. Would you rather get rich in a way that disappoints your family or just make enough money to live?
2. Would you rather have no internet or no cell phone?
3. Would you rather go back in time to meet your ancestors or go into the future to meet your great-grandchildren?
4. Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
5. Would you rather be the only person who speaks out of their butt or be the only person who doesn’t speak out of their butt?
6. Would you rather live with a barnyard of animals in your house or live in the barn with the animals?
7. Would you rather listen to one song for the rest of your life or never be allowed to listen to the same song twice?
8. Would you rather clean the same mess in the kitchen every day or not be allowed to clean up the mess at all?
9. Would you rather chew your toenails off or someone else’s fingernails?
10. Would you rather have no one come to your wedding or your funeral?
11. Would you rather get a tattoo or a lip piercing?
12. Would you rather be homeless or in prison?
13. Would you rather your friend or your boss falls in love with you?
14. Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
15. Would you rather receive cleaning supplies or a weighing scale as a present?
16. Would you rather never brush your teeth or never brush your hair again (no shaving!)?
17. Would you rather tell your partner you’re having an affair or have them tell you they’re having an affair?
18. Would you rather have front row tickets to a musician you’ve never heard of or listen to your favorite band perform from the parking lot?
19. Would you rather eat fast food every day or never eat at any restaurant again?
20. Would you rather live in a new country every month or never go on vacation again?
21. Would you rather give birth to conjoined twins or to sextuplets?
22. Would you rather live somewhere it rains most days or somewhere it never rains ever?
23. Would you rather dumpster dive for food or ask customers outside a restaurant to buy you a meal?
24. Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?
25. Would you rather kill a cow or butcher it afterwards?
26. Would you rather live in a mountain cabin with no human contact or a big city studio apartment with no personal space?
27. Would you rather read your mother’s teenage diary or read your teenage diary to your mother (if you didn’t keep a diary, just imagine what kind of embarrassing things you would have written)?
28. Would you rather go to an intimate birthday party for someone you don’t know or organize a huge party for a close friend?
29. Would you rather get diarrhea on vacation or the day of a big presentation at work?
30. Would you rather celebrate your birthday every week or never celebrate your birthday again (but still age at the same rate)?
31. Would you rather move in with your elderly parents or hard partying roommates?
32. Would you rather eat animal brains or intestines?
33. Would you rather work cleaning up toxic waste or as a mortician’s assistant?
34. Would you rather eat mystery leftovers that have been in the fridge too long or a stranger’s leftovers that they left on their plate at a restaurant?
35. Would you rather walk to work in the snow every day or in 40°C weather?
36. Would you rather wear a crass, sexually suggestive uniform to work or an extremely stuffy, uncomfortable uniform?
37. Would you rather your parents arrange your marriage or marry your most recent ex?
38. Would you rather tell your boss everything about your last night out on the town or tell your mom?
39. Would you rather have to cook the big holiday meal every year or clean up and do the dishes afterward?
40. Would you rather go to jail for a crime you didn’t commit or someone else go to jail for a crime you committed?
41. Would you rather drink ketchup through a straw or eat mayo with a spoon?
42. Would you rather see your mom or your daughter at a gentlemen’s club?
43. Would you rather only be able to hear profanity (and otherwise be deaf) or only be able to say profanity?
44. Would you rather live on canned food or ramen noodles for a week?
45. Would you rather go camping by the garbage dump or the sewage treatment plant?
46. Would you rather accidentally get locked out of your home or locked in your place of work for the night?
47. Would you rather free jump off a cliff or climb down the same cliff without any equipment?
48. Would you rather drink all the half empty drinks or smoke all the cigarette butts the day after a big crazy party?
49. Would you rather invite your most annoying relative over to dinner or go over to dinner at their home?
50. Would you rather not be able to buy coffee or get takeout for a month?
51. Would you rather use your ID photo as your profile photo or post your last test conversation to social media?
52. Would you rather never sing or never dance again?
53. Would you rather perform surgery or fly a commercial plane without any qualifications?
54. Would you rather carry around a brick in your bag for no reason or not be allowed to carry around anything with you?
55. Would you rather sniff butts like a dog when you meet someone new or eat dog food every night for dinner?
56. Would you rather watch the news or stoner movies for 24 hours straight?
57. Would you rather marry the most boring person you know or the most intense and demanding person you know?
58. Would you rather get caught looking at something “adult only” online by your parents or by your boss?
59. Would you rather punch a wall full force or get punched in the chest?
60. Would you rather eat nothing but salad or nothing but dessert for a week?
61. Bored? Try giving Dad Jokes a read.
62. Would you rather live right next to a huge stadium or the airport?
63. Would you rather go to a rave and stay till the last song or go to a bar and stay till last call?
64. Would you rather go on a silent nonspeaking retreat for a week or go on a long weekend vacation with someone who never shuts up?
65. Would you rather ride a skateboard or walk on your hands everywhere you went?
66. Would you rather swim with sharks or spend the night in a forest with mountain lions?
67. Would you rather take a bath in salad dressing or shower in barbecue sauce?
68. Would you rather tell everyone at work an embarrassing truth about yourself or an outrageous lie everyone will believe?
69. Would you rather not shower for a week or 3 times a day for a week?
70. Would you rather work as a bouncer at a trashy nightclub or as a personal assistant to a high-profile, out-of-touch celebrity?
71. Would you rather cook a different meal for each member of your family every night or never get to choose what’s for dinner?
Questions to Ask Your Sister about Yourself
Hearing nice remarks about yourself usually makes you feel wonderful. By using these questions to ask your sister about yourself, you can learn what she values most about you. Of course, you should also include your favorites about her.
1. What do you like most about me?
2. What is my favorite movie?
3. What is my favorite snack?
4. With whom do I hang out the most?
5. What do I like to do when I am alone?
6. Am I a good sister according to you?
7. Will you switch places with me?
8. What is my dream job and goal?
9. What is my expertise?
10. What things I hate the most?
11. What is my favorite color?
12. What is my comfort food?
13. How do I react when I am tense?
14. Have I ever done something which pissed you off?
15. Who would I like to meet in person?
16. What do you think I think of you?
17. What habits of mine irritate you the most?
18. Do you think mom and dad love me more than you?
19. What is the one thing you will miss about me when I will not be here?
20. Do you think we share a beautiful unexplainable bond?
21. What kind of dressing suits me the most?
22. What is my favorite restaurant?
23. Which song do I dance to?
24. Do you love me?
25. Do you adore our relationship?
Questions to Ask Your Sister to Get to Know Her
You might use these get to know your sister questions to learn more about each other or to simply listen to each other’s problems. You two are siblings, after all. You two have been through so much together and already know so much about one another. Your relationship may become stronger as a result of sharing fresh ideas and emotions.
1. What would you prefer, to swim or to dance?
2. What is the one thing you cannot lose in your life?
3. Do you keep secrets from me?
4. Is there anything I did, about which you feel proud about myself?
5. Do you lie to our parents, if yes then how frequently do you lie?
6. Are you hiding your relationship from me?
7. What thing do you like to have in a relationship?
8. What thing do you mostly lie about to our parents?
9. What are those things without which you cannot live?
10. Would you like to explain our relationship in words?
11. What cuisine do you like the most? Thai or Chinese?
12. Do you think I am a nerd?
Questions to Ask Your Sister about Her Boyfriend
There are many questions you may ask siblings to learn more about them and to strengthen your relationship if you want to get to know your sister better. Stroll down this list of questions to ask your sister about her boyfriend to use in your next family gathering.
1. Who is more important, your sister or your boyfriend?
2. Have you ever been cheated on?
3. What do you look for in a boyfriend?
4. What do you look for in a relationship?
5. What was your first impression of your boyfriend?
6. What did you like or love about your boyfriend?
7. Do you still like what you loved about your boyfriend and why?
8. Are you happy with the intimacy you share with your boyfriend?
9. Do you feel the same way you felt for your boyfriend at the beginning of the relationship?
10. How do you feel when others find your boyfriend attractive?
11. Do you feel jealous if your boyfriend hang out with a friend of the opposite s#x?
12. Do you make sacrifices for your relationship?
13. Have you ever apologized for what you’ve done wrong to your boyfriend?
14. Do you forgive your boyfriend’s mistakes easily?
15. Will you say sorry to your boyfriend even though it’s not your fault?
16. Are you willing to compromise your happiness for a successful relationship?
17. What makes you happier in a relationship, sharing or sacrificing?
18. If you could choose your boyfriend again, would you choose the same person?
19. When it comes to future, do you and your boyfriend have the same relationship goal?
20. What is the first song that comes to your mind when you think about your relationship?
21. If I ask you to look for a spouse, would you accept your boyfriend?
22. How do you find dating apps?
23. What does your ideal relationship look like?
24. What is the best thing about dating you?
25. What is the worst thing about dating you?
26. What was your biggest heartbreak?
27. How do you forgive someone who betrayed you?
28. Have you ever begged for a second chance?
29. What’s the worst relationship you’ve been on?
30. What’s the best relationship you’ve been on?
Questions to Ask Your Sister about Favorites
Some of the best and simplest questions you may ask your sister are regarding favorites. Before you delve further with the more analytical questions, they’re a fantastic place to start. So, asking them questions to ask your sister about favorites is a terrific approach to start a fun conversation about a variety of topics.
1. What activities have you enjoyed as an adult?
2. What are you interested in outside of work?
3. What is a hobby that you would like to take up in the future?
4. How would your hobbies be different if we were rich?
5. Have you made any new friends while doing one of your hobbies?
6. Do your friends have any strange hobbies?
7. Do you have any favorite comic books?
8. Who is your favorite fictional character of all time?
9. Do you happen to have a favorite YouTuber?
10. Which band or singer is your favorite?
11. What interests you the most at work?
12. What do you enjoy doing together with me?
13. What is a hobby that you would be scared to try?
14. Are there any hobbies that you feel are a waste of time?
15. What kinds of hobbies would you like our family to do?
16. When was the last time you lost interest on something?
17. What hobby of mine do you not find interesting?
18. Do you like it when someone sings at home?
19. How often do you like to exercise?
20. Do you enjoy watching movies with our family?
21. What do you really hate having to do in your free time?
22. Do you ever feel that you waste your free time? How?
23. What movies are you most interested in?
24. What books would you recommend me to read?
25. Would you rather go to beaches or mountains?
26. How do you fight boredom at home?
27. What is something that you’d like our family to try doing?
28. When does a hobby become boring?
29. When do you have most fun at home?
Questions to Ask Your Sister about Childhood Memories
Even if you shared a childhood, you undoubtedly had separate memories. She might recall details that you have long forgotten or possibly those you weren’t even aware of. So go through this list of few questions to ask your sister about childhood memories to know how well she recalls the childhood memories.
1. When did you have your first crush on someone in school?
2. What is the most embarrassing childhood memory you remember about me?
3. Were there tasks you hated doing when you were a child?
4. What is the funniest memory from your childhood?
5. Were you a trouble-maker when you were a child?
6. Did you use to fight a lot with other children?
7. Did you have any nicknames when you were a child?
8. Did you do something that our parents are still unaware of to this day?
Questions to Ask Your Sister about Relationships
Your relationship with your sister is unique in some way. She might be your soul sister or even your full or half sister, stepsister, adopted or foster sister. Every sibling relationship is unique, therefore chances are good that your relationship with your sister is different from the one you have with other siblings and these questions to ask your sister about relationships can help you gauge that.
1. How old were you when you lost your virginity, and who was it with?
2. Do you feel jealous if your partner hang out with a friend of the opposite s#x?
3. Was your crush your first love too?
4. What is the first song that comes to your mind when you think about our relationship?
5. If I ask you to look for a spouse, would you accept?
6. Did you have a serious relationship while in high school? Why did it end?
7. What was your first impression of your partner?
8. What did you like or love about your partner?
9. Do you still like what you loved about your partner and why?
10. Are you happy with the intimacy you share with your partner?
11. Do you feel the same way you felt for your partner at the beginning of the relationship?
12. How do you feel when others find your partner attractive?
Questions to Ask Your Sister to Deepen Your Bond
Do you want a closer relationship with your sister? Or perhaps you just want to have fun or think back on the past? These questions to ask your sister to deepen your bond are perfect to start a dialogue with your sister in either case and make your bond stronger.
1. What is one thing you’ve never told me?
2. Is there something I did that you’ve never gotten over, or forgiven?
3. Has anyone ever bullied you in school?
4. Do you dream of becoming an educator?
5. What’s the worst thing you encountered in school?
6. What’s your best educational advice for the younger generation?
7. Have you ever applied for scholarships and get declined?
8. What’s the best advice a professor has given you?
9. What do you do at home when you’re stressed out from school?
10. Are our parents good teachers?
11. What are the most important values your school taught you?
12. Have you ever thought of discontinuing your education?
13. How do you describe yourself as a student?
14. Why did you choose that career path?
15. Did you have a discussion with our parents about your chosen career?
16. Do you have plans of starting up a business?
17. How do you describe your boss?
18. Have you ever been into an argument with a colleague?
19. Would you like to work overseas?
20. Would you want me to follow your career path?
21. What is the worst job you have ever had?
22. What do you think is your greatest strength?
23. What’s the worst career decision you’ve ever made?
24. What’s the best career decision you’ve ever made?
25. What do you think are the secrets behind getting to where you’re at?
26. How do you make decisions?
27. How does our parents affect your decisions?
28. Have you ever regretted a career decision you made?
Questions to Ask Your Sister to Bring You Closer
No matter how intimate you are or how much you fight, how old you are, whether you were raised in the same home or not, or if you are best friends or fight like cats and dogs, she is family and you love her. Walk over this list of some questions to ask your sister to bring you closer that might inspire you.
1. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
2. What’s your most vivid childhood memory?
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
4. If money wasn’t an issue, what would be your dream vacation?
5. What is your most memorable birthday as a child?
6. What do you most admire about Mom/Dad?
7. What’s your funniest memory of us together?
8. What, if anything, would you change about our experience growing up?
9. What’s something you did as a kid that mom and dad never found out about?
10. Have you ever been bullied or been a bully to someone else?
11. What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?
12. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
13. Who was your first kiss, and when was it?
14. What do you wish everyone knew about you?
15. Have you ever stolen anything?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Sister
You should have some fascinating questions to ask a sister about their early years. You probably spent your entire childhood together, or at least a portion of it. You experienced a lot of special moments and accomplished a lot of things that are just known to you. As a result, sibling questions game about childhood memories can be a terrific way to reminisce, have fun, and strengthen your current relationship. Below are 5 tips to choose some best questions for your sister.
1. Naturally, not every question will be relevant to your situation. Choose the sister questions that will help you get to know her better using your judgment. As you both feel more at ease, you can always move on to more intimate subjects.
2. Even though you and your siblings grew up in the same home and were raised by the same parent or parents, it doesn’t necessarily follow that you and your siblings had the same upbringing. That’s why don’t choose so punching questions that may lead to embarrassing situation or at least bring a little stress to her.
3. You may have been close when you were young but drifted apart as you grew older; alternatively, you may have been sworn enemies as children but are now closer than ever. No matter how well you believe you know one another, there’s a strong probability that you’ve just merely begun. So, your questions should be aimed to better know each other.
4. Be respectful of your sister as she answers your inquiries. Avoid asking inquiries that could put her in a dangerous or unpleasant situation. Instead, make sure your inquiries are sincere and made in appropriate situations.
5. Your sister may ask questions, so reassure her that you are listening. Make nonverbal signals of interest, such as nodding, smiling, and maintaining eye contact. Make sure you understand what she said by paraphrasing it and asking probing questions in the follow-up to prevent any misunderstandings.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Sister
Your sister is the one person on earth who annoy you all the time but love you all time as well. One moment you’re fighting like cats and dogs, and the next you’re standing up for them and beating their bullies. This sibling relationship is a strange bond that defies all logic.
Therefore, in order to get to know your sister better, we have prepared these questions to ask your sister. Who cares if some of these questions to ask sister are awkward or on a personal level because your sister is involved, right? Additionally, you probably want to know the most of her personal details.
These questions to ask your sister can deepen your understanding of one another and strengthen your bond. You could write each question on a sheet of paper, place them all in a bowl, and just randomly select one to make the activity even hilarious and enjoyable.
We sincerely hope you will enjoy these questions to ask your sibling. Have fun!