109 Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
It might be intimidating to get to know a girl, whether it’s a platonic acquaintance, a new workplace, or your first date.
However, it isn’t all that difficult either.
Understanding what questions to ask is the key to everything.
Using these questions to ask a girl to know her better is a fun and informal method to learn about her.
Let us now dig into these questions.
Best Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
Use these conversation starters to get things started. These good questions wonderful openers because they’re entertaining, but they may also lead to more in-depth talks.
1. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
2. What’s your favorite time of year and why?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
4. What’s the most valuable thing in your life?
5. If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future?
6. Do you know your love language?
7. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
8. What makes you fall in love with someone?
9. What was your favorite thing about where you grew up?
10. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
11. What are you most proud of?
12. What has changed the most about you since graduating high school?
13. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
14. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth?
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. Where do you escape to when you want peace and quiet?
17. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
18. Are you proud of yourself?
19. How do you celebrate your birthday?
20. Is there a book you could read numerous times without ever growing tired of it?
Funny Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
If you polled a room full of women, the majority would agree that a sense of humor is a vital attribute for a man to have. That’s why, despite their silliness, these are some interesting questions to ask a girl.
1. What childhood cartoon do you still like to watch?
2. Where do you stand in the pineapple-on-pizza debate?
3. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
4. What does your dog think about you?
5. What was the last crazy adventure you went on?
6. If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
7. What color pen do you prefer writing in?
8. Have you ever driven someone else’s car without first getting permission?
9. Would you rather spend the night playing video games or board games?
10. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
11. What is your favorite candle scent to light when you’re home?
12. Would you still like a guy if he was a foot shorter than you?
13. If you were a dog, which breed would you want to be?
14. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
15. If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
16. Do you secretly bring home stuff like tiny bottles of shampoo from a hotel room?
17. What kind of animal do you most identify with?
18. What’s the weirdest crush you’ve ever had?
Deep Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
You’re probably feeling a little more at ease with a girl by this point. These deep get to know questions to ask a girl should help you go past the surface level of discussion and into more interesting territory.
1. Do you take better care of your mind or your body?
2. What do you consider the most beautiful word in the English language?
3. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
4. What small act of kindness do you believe is underrated?
5. What’s your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
6. What’s the worst and best thing about being female?
7. How often do you pray, if ever?
8. What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
9. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
10. What are some examples of small changes that can be made that really improve the lives of a country’s citizens?
11. Did your mother or father teach you more about life?
12. What’s the most crucial thing for a healthy relationship?
13. What are some examples of outside behaviors that are symptoms of inner emotional scars?
14. What single event has had the biggest impact on who you are?
15. What are the most common road blocks that stop people from achieving their dreams?
16. What much is a human life worth and are some lives worth more than others?
17. Do you think human morality is learned or innate?
18. Do you think that humans as a species have gotten better through the generations or worse? Why?
Personal Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
Only by having personal questions to ask a girl can you get to know her on a personal level. They’re aimed at themes that people won’t discuss with just anyone. Here are some personal get to know questions.
1. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
3. When was the last time you gave someone a second chance?
4. What are you most passionate about right now?
5. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
6. What’s your most treasured possession?
7. Do you have any secret talents?
8. What are you completely over and done with?
9. Could you ever see yourself abandoning your current lifestyle in exchange for a nomadic life?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. What is your wildest fantasy?
12. When does time pass fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest?
13. How quickly do you jump to conclusions about people?
14. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but you’ve now stopped doing?
15. What’s the most ridiculous argument you’ve had?
16. When was the last time you cried in front of someone else?
17. Name one of your biggest fears.
18. What do you like the most about where you work?
This or That Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better
Let us now go over some this or that questions to ask a girl to know her better. Don’t be forceful if she doesn’t feel comfortable opening up. Everyone is distinct. But these questions are gonna be a great help.
1. Are you an on-time person or never on time?
2. Ice cream flavor: chocolate or vanilla?
3. Do you prefer print books to eBooks?
4. Like lots of stuff or live like a minimalist?
5. Perfume: spicy or floral scents?
6. What is your favorite: a leisurely walk or a hike?
7. Would you rather hear a motivational speech or a funny speech?
8. Outdoor or indoor sports?
9. At home: do you prefer watching TV or listening to music?
10. Movies: suspense or horror?
11. At the office: do you prefer in-person meetings or virtual meetings?
12. What’s your fav: makeup or no makeup?
13. Growing up, were you a ‘tomboy’ or a ‘girly girl’?
14. Vacation: mountains or beach?
15. Are you a carnivore or vegetarian?
16. If you won the lottery, would you choose a lump sum or payments over time?
17. Would you rather take notes, longhand, or type on a computer?
Questions to Ask a Girl to Know Her Better Over Text
Texting a girl is one of the simplest methods to communicate with her. After all, you both have time to think about what you want to say. Take advantage of this. Use these questions over text.
1. Do you like to travel? If so, where is your favorite place you’ve visited?
2. What are three things that make you smile?
3. What is your favorite type of music?
4. What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
5. Are you better at talking or listening?
6. If you could go back in time, without changing the past, where would you go and why?
7. Who is your role model and why?
8. What is your very first memory?
9. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
10. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
11. What are you most grateful for?
12. What would you do if you had an extra hour in your day?
13. What is something that you want to accomplish in your life?
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
15. What is your favorite memory?
16. What is your favorite hobby?
17. What is the one thing that you’re most proud of?
18. If you could switch lives with one person for a day, who would it be and why?
Knowing what questions to ask a girl will make it easier to build a relationship with her.
If you’re stuck for conversation starters, you can use the questions to ask a girl to know her better we shared with you and keep the discussion going.
Starting the discussion with a question is a terrific method to get closer to the girl you’re speaking with.
Be confident, but don’t overdo it.
And if you think we missed any important question, please let us know in the comment section.
We would love to include in the list above.