There are questions girls are afraid to ask guys, just as there are questions that boys are scared to ask girls.
When it’s friends, it’s much easier to ask any kind of question because friends have that kind of mutual understanding. It is different when two people are involved. It becomes extremely difficult to inquire about personal matters.
Openness and honesty are essential in a healthy relationship, but there are some questions that you can’t bring yourself to ask.
The majority of the questions girls are afraid to ask guys are about their past experiences or relationships. It also includes information for girls to consider before giving a guy a chance.
The issue here is how to ask personal questions in the beginning. Some are even unsure what questions to ask. There are numerous options for questions girls are afraid to ask guys that can help them get to know him better.
Best Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
You’re not sure where to begin gathering information. Do men talk about girls the same way that girls talk about lads? An instance, from the category of the best questions girls are afraid to ask guys.
1. Do you like when girls make the first move?
2. Do guys talk about girls like girls talk about guys?
3. What makes a girl s#xually attractive?
4. Do you think my stretch marks are unattractive?
5. What’s your favorite thing for a girl to wear?
6. On the first date, who should pay?
7. What do you think of girls that post large numbers of selfies on social media?
8. What do you think about marriage?
9. What’s one question you’re dying to ask us, girls?
10. What do you notice first about a girl?
11. What’s your idea of a successful first date?
12. What is your greatest s#xual fantasy?
13. What do guys want in the bedroom?
14. What would you want to do on a first date?
15. Would guys seriously consider dating a stripper?
16. Do you prefer me with makeup or no makeup?
17. Why do men hate romantic movies?
18. Do you care about a girl’s body count?
19. What do guys really think of showing affection in public?
20. If a girl told you she’s never had s#x, would it freak you out?
21. Are you really going to call me after our date?
22. What do you really want to do when we go on a date?
23. Why are women considered the weaker s#x, when they are the ones giving birth to men?
24. Do you want to get married?
25. Do you like me as much as you say you do?
26. Do my stretch marks bother you?
27. Why did you break up with your ex?
28. Is doing it always on your mind?
29. Do you think I’m someone you want to marry?
30. Why do you always think we are on our period when we are in a bad mood?
31. What’s the most attractive feature of a girl?
32. What acts of love do you like the most?
33. Are you going out with me only to have s#x?
34.Should a girl ask you out?
35. How do guys cope with sadness?
36. What’s the most attractive thing about a girl?
37. Is it that hard to make your girlfriend/wife happy?
38. Do you care about how often I exercise?
39. Should I shave or wax my body?
40. What makes you angry most about dating/being in a relationship with women?
41. What are some signs that you’re into someone?
42. What do you do if you’re uninterested in a girl?
43. Are my legs smooth enough for you?
44. Will you ask your parents about our marriage?
45. Would you leave all your friends to spend time with me?
46. Do guys ever feel insecure at all?
47. Do you have any rules when it comes to dating and relationships? Do you mind sharing if any?
48. Do you think that the first time should be special or can it be just a quickie like in the movies?
49. What excites you the most?
Funny Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
To avoid awkward situations, there is a concept known as funny questions girls are afraid to ask guys. For example, do you want to marry? It’s humorous when you’re dating a player attempting to waste your few months.
1. What are your thoughts on paying for dates? Would you want to pay? Would you want to split it?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
3. Would you rather always say everything that goes in your mind or never speak a word again?
4. Could you go for a month without any kind of electronic gadget?
5. Have you ever tried on women’s clothing?
6. Does your credit card have three numbers on the back like mine? What are they?
7. What’s the worst thing you have ever tasted?
8. What’s the funniest mishap you’ve experienced while doing it?
9. What was your worst embarrassment ever? How did you live it up?
10. What is something that I wouldn’t believe about you?
11. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
12. What is the most normal thing about you?
13. What is the most hilarious childhood experience that you could think of right now?
14. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with right now?
15. Which came first, the egg or the chicken?
16. If animals could talk, which do you think would be the rudest?
17. What is something that is really important to you but you never get the chance to talk about?
18. What is the color of your underwear right now?
19. What common piece of advice or words of wisdom don’t actually make much sense?
20. What’s your favorite smell?
21. What is your signature dance move?
22. What song do you feel the absolute urge to sing along with whenever you hear it?
23. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
24. Do you ever cry while watching a sad movie?
25. What’s one super power that you would never want to have?
26. What do you think am I thinking right now?
27. What’s your most treasured possession?
28. Given the chance, what would you say to your five-year-old self?
29. Are you happy right now?
30. If you were a dog, which breed would you want to be?
31. What was your most horror date ever and why?
32. Have you ever bumped into someone right in the action? What did you say later on?
33. Have you ever practiced kissing on a pillow?
34. What is the funniest thing your ex has ever said to you?
35. What’s the s#xiest name you’ve ever heard?
Deep Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
Deep questions girls are afraid to ask guys serious questions that could lead to a long-term relationship. Even if the boys are unwilling to answer those questions. Do you think my stretch marks are unsightly? An example.
1. Why are men ashamed when a woman makes more money than a man?
2. Why do you think a serious relationship would take away your freedom?
3. When a girl sends you nudes, do you save them?
4. What is something that happened to you that’s so ridiculous you wouldn’t have believed it if you weren’t there?
5. What is one temptation you can never resist?
6. What do you do every night before bed?
7. If you could travel back in time, which decade would you like to live in?
8. What is your most prized possession?
9. Do you guys prefer to be “Big Spoon” or the “Little Spoon” while lying in the bed?
10. What do you think about cheating?
11. Do you keep ex-girlfriend’s nudes?
12. Do you show your girl’s nudes to your friends?
13. What have you always imagined doing with a girlfriend that you’ve never done?
14. Where do you think the most romantic vacation would be?
15. Have you ever been tempted to cheat on me with anybody?
16. What is something you think everyone should experience at least once in their life?
17. What s#x style do you feel is overrated? Why do you think so?
18. What’s something about me, besides my body, that turns you on every time?
19. Do you think you’re a competitive person?
20. Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?
21. Do you want to know what’s on my mind?
22. Would you come skinny dipping with me?
23. Do you try to feel me up when we hug?
24. Do you think I’m experimental enough in the bedroom?
25. Do all guys watch adult videos online?
26. Do you enjoy it when I kiss you on your neck?
27. What’s one position you’re yet to try but are eager to give it a go?
28. What do you think reveals a lot about a person you’re dating?
29. How many people before me have you had a hot encounter with?
30. Have you ever had a crush on someone who didn’t like you back?
31. Would you like to have a whole day in bed with me?
32. What’s your idea of the perfect kisser?
33. What is something everyone always gets wrong about you?
34. Have you ever made out in a place you consider strange?
35. Would you like to try virtual reality intimacy?
36. Can you forgive cheating?
37. What is this thing about most guys wanting threesomes?
38. In the concept of post-climax clarity, real?
39. What would be the worst thing that could happen for you on a first date?
40. What is one thing a woman can do to instantly impress you?
41. What are you most afraid of?
42. Should your girlfriend share your passions?
Interesting Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
Because they express true emotions, interesting questions girls are afraid to ask guys can be both easy and difficult. Why aren’t men more in tune with their emotions or feelings.
1. What is something you don’t like about me?
2. What is your ideal woman?
3. Do guys, view girls differently when they go past first base on the first date?
4. Do you want to fall in love one day?
5. What are guys most sensitive about?
6. Are you the type of guy who talks about his feelings?
7. Do you like giving gifts?
8. Do independent women intimidate you?
9. Do guys feel insecure about their bodies?
10. When do you think it’s the right time to introduce your girlfriend to your parents?
11. What kind of wedding nerves do you guys get?
12. Are you the romantic type?
13. Do you want to have kids?
14. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
15. Do you have a clothing preference for girls you date?
16. Is it okay for girls to pursue guys?
17. When guys get together, what do they talk about?
18. How do you treat the woman you love?
19. Would you mind in shifting to another house after marriage?
20. What’s so good about playing video games?
21. Do you go to strip clubs?
22. Do guys find other guys attractive?
23. What turns you on and off?
24. Is it annoying to receive messages while out with friends?
25. How do you feel about friends of the opposite s#x?
26. Have you ever thought about your ex while spending time with me?
27. Do you care about how a girl dresses?
28. What’s your s#x drive?
29. Why aren’t guys more in touch with their feelings?
30. What’s your favorite feature of a woman?
31. What makes a good BJ?
32. What makes a girl “slutty”?
33. What is essential for sexual compatibility?
34. Do you like girls better with a lot of makeup on or without a lot of makeup?
35. What’s a perfect date for you?
36. Why do guys always bro hug their friends?
37. Do you celebrate holidays?
38. Is it rude to be on the phone on dates?
39. Why is it so hard to buy gifts for guys? What gifts do you want on special occasions?
40. Do you believe/fall in love?
Juicy Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
We all want to know how our partners feel about being intimate, which is where juicy questions girls are afraid to ask guys come in handy. How frequently do men want to be hugged?
1. Are you talking to other girls since we started dating?
2. What’s the best and worst thing about being a male?
3. How often do guys want to be hugged? Does it feel clingy if a girl does it too much?
4. Is it true that guys can’t be just friends with girls?
5. How do you feel walking around with your girl when she’s looking extra good, and guys are staring?
6. Do you think I’m fat?
7. Do you like staying in touch throughout the day?
8. When do you plan on getting married?
9. What do guys do if you’re uninterested in a girl?
10. Does sex on a first date mean she’s not girlfriend material?
11. Why are guys obsessed with boobs and butts?
12. What makes you want to commit and be exclusive?
13. Would you take a girl back if she cheated on you with your best friend?
14. What do women unintentionally do or say that hurts your feelings?
15. How often do you really watch porn?
16. What’s the best thing a girl has ever done for you?
17. What are big turn-offs for guys?
18. Where do guys go for relationship advice?
19. What are your thoughts on PDA?
20. Is it important for a girl to be a virgin?
21. What would you want a girl to do in the bedroom that you wouldn’t ask her?
22. When do you know the time is right to bring a girl home to the family?
23. Do you gossip with the boys about girls?
24. Is having a penis fun, or is it annoying?
25. What are things girls do that turn you on?
26. Do you care if a girl shaved or not?
27. Have you ever seriously thought about settling down and getting married?
28. When dating someone and they send you nudes, what happens with those?
29. What’s the number one deal-breaker for you?
30. Do you like it when girls send you good morning texts?
31. If your girlfriend got pregnant, would you stay?
32. Do you enjoy giving head or do you do it just for the girl’s pleasure?
33. When you have a crush on someone, do you get the butterflies too?
34. Do you ever worry about what your friends think of the attractiveness of your girlfriend?
35. Would you care if your girlfriend had a lot of guy friends?
36. Is there such a thing as a good pussy? Can you feel the difference?
37. Do you ever lie to get what you want from girls?
38. Would you be jealous if you saw me flirting with another guy?
39. What would you want a girl to do (inside or outside the bedroom) that you wouldn’t ask her?
Intimate Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
There are so many intimate questions girls are afraid to ask guys because they are concerned about how boys will react to them. Do you feel intimidated by women who make more money than you?
1. Is s#x always on your mind?
2. Have you ever slept with someone you work with?
3. How often do guys think about being intimate?
4. What makes a girl beautiful in your eyes?
5. What was your best orgasm ever?
6. Are there any fantasies that you have never been able to fulfill?
7. What is your opinion on a girl making the first move?
8. Have your ever been caught having s#x?
9. Have you ever had back door fun?
10. Have you ever had an exciting dream about me?
11. What do you look for in a girl?
12. What’s a naughty outfit you fantasize about me wearing?
13. What makes good s#x?
14. What was your first intimate experience like?
15. What’s your favourite part of my body?
16. What’s the perfect first date?
17. What is the fastest you have ever gotten intimate with someone?
18. Have you ever broken up with someone because of incompatibility in a bedroom?
19. How many women have you slept with?
20. Why do guys go ghost all of a sudden?
21. Do you think you know what women want?
22. Have you ever thought about me s#xually?
23. How much does it take to get you in the mood for intimacy?
24. What is the most memorable intimate experience that you have had?
25. What’s your go-to flirting move?
26. What outfits turn you on the most that women wear?
27. What’s the longest intimate session for you?
28. What puts you off in a girl you already were starting to like?
29. How many girls are you talking to right now?
30. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
31. What type of girl are you attracted to?
32. How many girls have you been with?
33. What is the weirdest thing you have dreamt about doing with a girl?
34. Do you expect to have s#x on a first date?
35. How important do you think s#x is in a relationship?
36. What are you best at in bed?
37. How do you feel about being intimate when I’m on my period?
38. What part of your body do you enjoy the most on a woman?
39. Are you a shy guy, s#xually?
40. How often do you think about s#x?
41. How much do you like s#x with a girl you love?
42. What makes a good intimate encounter?
43. What are some of the common lies’ women tell if they want to smash you?
44. Is laughing in the bedroom okay, or it has to be serious?
45. Have you ever sent provocative texts to anyone?
46. Do you enjoy giving oral s#x or just receiving it?
Awkward Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
The awkward questions girls are afraid to ask guys frequently result in complete silence in the room. Neither the man nor the woman knows what to do next. Avoid questions like, “Why do you always think we’re on our period when we’re upset?”
1. Are you sure you’re not gay?
2. Am I a better kisser than your ex?
3. Why are you dating me?
4. Do you think about your ex while you’re with me?
5. If you could change one thing about my body, what would it be?
6. When you “play with yourself” do you think about your partner or someone else?
7. How expensive of an engagement ring can you afford?
8. How often do you imagine the women you see day-to-day naked?
9. Do you like having a beer belly?
10. Do you crush your nether regions when you wear skinny jeans?
11. Do guys brag about their girls with their friends?
12. How many girls’ numbers are in your phone?
13. Do you have to hold your member in order to pee?
14. Am I more important than your mom?
15. Can you still run when you get “aroused”?
16. Would you ditch all your friends to be with me?
17. Does this make my butt look big?
18. Can you pee when your nether regions are “excited”?
19. Do you have enough money to pay for the date?
20. Does the size of a guy’s member make him feel more/less confident?
21. Which one of my friends do you think is the hottest?
22. Does it really hurt when guys get kicked “down there”?
23. How much money is in your bank account right now?
24. Does your member float when you are in the bathtub?
25. Why did you dump your last girlfriend?
Common Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
The most common questions girls are afraid too ask guys are as follows: Is it true that I’m hotter than XYZ? Or an ATM pin, a phone password, and so on. These are completely irrelevant questions that must be avoided at all costs.
1. Is taking “too long” to get ready to leave annoying?
2. Can guys be friends with a girl without developing feelings?
3. Do guys value compliments like girls do?
4. What s#xual position satisfy you the most?
5. What is your favourite s#x position?
6. What is a good gift to get a guy for his birthday?
7. Would you rather win 1 million dollars or fall in love?
8. Have you ever been caught in the middle of the action?
9. Should I have to tell my partner what I want for my birthday? Shouldn’t he be able to know/guess?
10. Do you like it when girls text you goodnight/good morning?
11. Do guys like girls with really long hair?
12. Do your friends know about me?
13. Can you admit it when another guy is attractive?
14. Do guys get jealous if I have male friends?
15. Do guys like girls that lift weights? Have really defined muscles?
16. Do guys like it when girls wear make-up?
17. Do guys notice imperfections on girls’ bodies?
18. Why don’t guys ever notice when girls get their hair done?
19. What makes guys want a serious relationship with a girl?
20. Have you ever had a bedroom injury?
21. Why do guys cheat instead of breaking up?
22. Can men and women be friends?
23. Do you miss my touch?
24. What’s one thing guys want you to know, but are too afraid to say it?
25. Do you check me out when I walk away?
26. Do guys worry about what their friends think of their girlfriend?
27. Do guys like it when girls share their interests?
28. Can I have a look at your Tinder profile?
29. What are guys’ pet peeves?
30. What are your thoughts about double penetration?
31. Do guys always think about s#x?
32. What is the #1 thing you’d love to try before you die?
33. What do guys think is good s#x?
34. How do you think dp will feel?
35. Do guys care about how many guys a girl has been with?
36. Does size matter to you sometimes?
37. What is the one thing that girls really want but never say?
38. How do you feel when I bite your neck or ear tips?
39. Why did your relationship with your ex really end?
40. Why do you automatically assume I have my period when I’m in a bad mood?
41. What’s something you find annoying about me?
42. Why do men hate Rom-Coms so much?
43. Do you only want to date me for the s#x?
44. Do you ever compare me to your ex in your head?
Final Thoughts on Questions Girls Are Afraid to Ask Guys
It’s perfectly fine to have questions girls are afraid to ask guys because not every guy is open and vocal about his personal life.
They believe that if their girl asks them questions, they will be truthful in their responses. Begin with one or two questions girls are afraid to ask guys and see if they are being sincere.
It is pointless to ask further questions if they are not. If they are telling the truth, gradually increase the number of questions girls are afraid too ask guys.
It can be an excellent way to strengthen your relationship, and you may discover that you are soulmates. Create a bond at the beginning where he feels safe to share his secrets and insecurities.
Never, ever brag or flex about your relationship with your friends. It will leave the impression that you are a good and genuine partner, and he will not be afraid to tell you about his personal life from time to time.