155 Mr and Mrs Questions (Fun & Naughty)
Mr and Mrs questions game is guaranteed to delight the audience and is an excellent way to break the ice and put the couple in spotlight before big day.
To start the celebration, we’ve created a list of some intriguing Mr and Mrs questions. Isn’t that what you’re after?
These questions will reveal hilarious and maybe previously unknown details about the soon-to-be-married couple.
Let’s start the celebration, shall we?
How to Play Mr and Mrs Quiz Game
Here’s how to play the Mr and Mrs game.
- Choose a few questions from the list below to match the couple in question, or add your own.
- Make two copies of the questions and give one to the groom to answer truthfully.
- During the hen party, you give the bride a second copy of the questions and ask her to answer them honestly.
After each response from the bride, reveal the groom’s response and see whether it is correct.
- The game’s purpose is to see how well the couple knows each other and to match as many answers with the groom as possible.
- The questions you choose must not be neither too serious nor overly difficult. You don’t want to embarrass the couple or make them feel uncomfortable.
Classic Mr and Mrs Questions
Begin the party with these traditional Mr and Mrs questions to get everyone in the mood for the fun and wicked questions.
1. Where was your first date & who paid?
2. How ‘far’ did you go on the first date?
3. Why have you taken so long to propose?
4. When was the first time that they said I love you?
5. What were his exact words when he proposed?
6. What are you most likely to argue about?
7. What were you wearing when you first met?
8. When did you start dating?
9. When is your anniversary?
10. Who asked who out?
11. What year did you get together?
12. Where did you meet?
13. Who made the first move?
14. Who gets the last word in an argument
15. What was she wearing when you first met?
16. Who said “I love you” first?
17. What was the first film you saw together?
18. Where was your first kiss?
Funny Mr and Mrs Questions
Here are a few funny Mr and Mrs quiz questions. These questions will almost certainly provoke some entertaining replies.
1. If they had to take one thing to a desert island, what would it be?
2. What would they grab first in a fire?
3. What was the best present they ever gave you?
4. Who would play them in a movie of their life?
5. If your partner could be famous for anything, what would it be?
6. What are they most scared of?
7. What would your partner say are your worst habits?
8. What are their worst habits?
9. What three words would you use to describe your partner?
10. What three words would they use to describe you?
11. What is their guilty pleasure?
12. What is their most embarrassing moment?
13. If your partner could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
14. What’s the most romantic thing they’ve done for you?
15. What was the last movie they cried at?
16. What’s their party trick?
17. What is their proudest moment?
18. What were their exact words when they proposed?
19. If you compared yourself to any celebrity couple, who would it be?
20. If they could have plastic surgery, what one thing would they have done?
21. Where in the world do you most want to travel together?
22. Which celebrity do they think they look most like?
23. What’s the one thing (apart from you) they couldn’t live without?
24. If they could have a super power, what would it be?
25. Who is their celebrity crush?
26. Which one of you would fetch more in an auction?
Naughty Mr and Mrs Questions
Consider your audience and the pair before asking these Mr and Mrs game questions about the couple’s sensitive details.
1. What item of clothing in their wardrobe do you hate the most?
2. What is their favourite part of your body?
3. Who is the loudest in bed?
4. What was the naughtiest thing you partner ever did at school?
5. What is your partner’s favourite sexual position?
6. What does your partner think you would like to dress him up as?
7. If your partner could have a wild night of passion with any celebrity who would it be?
8. If you were going to have a wild night of passion with any celebrity, who does your partner think it would be?
9. Boobs or Bum?
10. What is your partner’s best feature?
11. What is the bride-to-be’s bra size?
12. What would your partner’s forte in the bedroom be?
13. Which of the two of you is most likely to have a homosexual encounter?
14. Which of the two of you is the most sexually adventurous?
15. Where’s the most unique place you’ve ever had sex?
16. What would he say your favourite sexual position is?
17. Where was the riskiest place you and your partner had sex?
18. How many dates did you go on before you slept with your partner?
19. Where is your partner’s favourite place to have sex?
20. Does your partner believe himself to be well-endowed?
21. What would your partner like to dress you up as?
22. Which of your friends do you think he/she fancies the most?
23. What is his/ her favourite position?
24. How many dates did you go on before you slept together?
25. If they had a free pass, which celebrity would they choose to sleep with?
26. What’s her bra size?
27. Are they a boob or a bum person?
‘Who Is’ Mr and Mrs Questions
With these questions, you may spice up the hen party. It’s particularly amusing when both parties feel they’re the most attractive or humorous.
1. Who is the funniest?
2. Who is the vainest?
3. Who is the messiest?
4. Who is the boss?
5. Who is the grumpiest?
6. Who has the worst memory?
7. Who is the party animal?
8. Who has had the most partners?
9. Who smells the best?
10. Who is the better driver?
11. Who is the most attractive?
12. Who’s the best dancer?
13. Who takes the longest to get ready for a night out?
14. Who’s the best cook?
15. Who has the last word in an argument?
16. Who is best at keeping secrets?
17. Who is better a saving money?
18. Who is the first to apologise?
19. Who is the tidiest?
20. Who is more dramatic?
21. Who is more intelligent?
22. Who is more stubborn?
‘Most Likely to’ Mr and Mrs Questions
Including these Mr. and Mrs. questions in your Hen Party Quiz is a fun, wonderful, and completely free way to make your party unforgettable.
1. Most likely to make the bed?
2. Most likely to buy the other a present?
3. Most likely to spend longer in the bathroom?
4. Most likely to lose their phone on a night?
5. Most likely to flake on a date night to see their mates?
6. Most likely to compliment the other one?
7. Most likely to pull a sickie from work?
8. Most likely to take the bins out?
9. Most likely to see a pile of washing up and not do it?
10. Most likely to drop food down themselves?
Mr and Mrs Questions about Him
If you’re seeking for Mr and Mrs questions about him, this list will come in handy since it includes some entertaining questions.
1. What is his favourite alcoholic drink?
2. If he won £100 what would he blow it on?
3. What is his biggest guilty pleasure?
4. Whose celebrity body does he wish he had?
5. What is his worst habit?
6. What is his biggest fear?
7. What’s his favourite pizza topping?
8. What is his most embarrassing moment?
9. What was his first job?
10. Does he prefer you in a dress or jeans?
11. Who does he do the best impression of?
12. Who would play him in a film about his life?
13. What do you think he find most annoying about you?
14. What’s his favourite part of your body?
15. What colour are his eyes?
16. If he could have any superpower what would it be & why?
17. What is his favourite sport?
18. What’s his shoe size?
19. Is he a tidy person?
20. Where would he most like to go on holiday?
21. Which part of his body would he say was his best feature?
Mr and Mrs Questions about Her
These ‘Mrs’ questions are great for putting any brides-to-be on the spot during the hen party.
1. Who would play her in a film of your life?
2. What perfume does she like to wear?
3. What is BRIDE’ favourite chocolate bar?
4. What is her worst habit?
5. Where would she love to go on holiday at least once?
6. Does she want children?
7. How many kids does she want?
8. Describe her in 3 words.
9. What would she grab in a fire? (except from you of course…)
10. If she could be an animal, what would it be?
11. Can you name all of her cousins?
12. What was her first job?
13. What would be her dream car?
14. What was her favourite subject at school?
15. What’s her favourite pizza topping?
16. If she could change your name, what would she change it to?
17. What is her biggest fear?
18. If she won the lottery, what would she buy first?
19. What size shoe is she?
20. What is her guilty pleasure?
21. What is her favourite meal?
22. Who is her favourite celebrity?
23. What’s her nickname for her/him?
24. If she could have one superpower, what would it be?
25. What is her favourite song?
26. Which animal would she be and why?
27. What three words did she tell us to pass on for your stag do?
28. What’s her favourite film?
3 Tips for Throwing the Best Mr and Mrs Game
Here are some tips on how to throw the finest Mr. and Mrs. game.
1. Consider the game’s presentation
The easiest way to arrange the game is to email the groom a list of the best Mr and Mrs questions and ask him to answer.
After the bride has completed answering, you print off the replies to present to her during the hen do.
2. Create penalties
If you’re not a big drinker, turn the quiz into a drinking or forfeit game to keep everyone involved.
The bride must take a shot for every incorrect response, while the rest of the hens must take a shot for every right answer.
3. Make the quiz as one-of-a-kind as possible
While the questions above are a good place to start, you should alter them or add more depending on your knowledge of the couple.
We’ve compiled the most hilarious, raunchy, beautiful, and nasty Mr & Mrs questions for your hen party.
Keep your questions playful; you don’t want to ruin the marriage before it starts. So proceed with caution!
If the bride’s mother is there, you may want to avoid some more exposing questions.
If the bride agrees, you may make her drink after each false answer.
If you have any more intriguing Mr. and Mrs. questions, please leave them in the comments section.
We would be delighted to add them to our list. Thanks.