Deep get to know me questions can do magical things in your life!
In this fast world, we conceal a lot of our emotions and feelings because we are either afraid of sharing them or are too busy to talk about ourselves. But, if you pause your routine, and include get to know me questions while unwinding with someone, you will feel more confident and lighthearted.
Asking personal questions to others can give you a peek into his life and will save you from misjudging that person.
This blog post contains different categories of get to know you questions which will let you dive into deeper territories of yourself and of other people.
So, let’s have a look at these questions!
Best Get to Know Me Questions
If you want ice-breaker questions to build relationships with other people, try these best get to know me questions. If another person is unwilling to open up, you can turn to get to know me game questions to ask them in the form of a game.
1. Who is your hero?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
4. What is your favorite family vacation?
5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
6. What really makes you angry?
7. What motivates you to work hard?
8. What is your favorite thing about your career?
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
10. What is your proudest accomplishment?
11. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
12. What is your favorite book to read?
13. What makes you laugh the most?
14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
15. What did you want to be when you were small?
16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
17. Where do you see yourself in five years?
18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
19, would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
20. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
24. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
25. Who is your favorite author?
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
31. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (Air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
33. What would you do if you won the lottery?
34. How would your friends describe you?
35. What are your hobbies?
36. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
37. What is the worst gift you have received?
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
39. List two pet peeves?
40. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
Random Get to Know Me Questions
The list includes random get to know me questions which are of different categories. These get to know me trivia questions will help you to boost your relationship with other people.
1. What is your full name?
2. What does your name mean?
3. Are you named after anyone?
4. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
5. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
6. Where are you from?
7. Where were you born?
8. Where did you grow up?
9. Who did you look up to growing up?
10. What are your best characteristics?
11. What are your favorite things about yourself?
12. Which of your parents are you closest to?
13. Which of your parents are you more like?
14. Are your grandparents still married?
15. What relative was important to you growing up & why?
16. What is one thing that you’ve never revealed to your parents?
17. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
18. What do you call your grandparents?
19. What is your best physical feature?
20. What is your biggest accomplishment?
21. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
22. What is your biggest regret?
23. What is your eye color?
24. What inspires you?
25. What is the most important thing in your life?
26. What has required the most courage of you in your life so far?
27. Who is your favorite actor?
28. Who is your favorite actress?
29. Who is your favorite celebrity?
30. Who is your favorite musician?
31. who’s your favorite person in the world?
32. What is your favorite childhood memory?
33. What is your favorite color?
34. What is your favorite cultural activity?
35. What is your favorite drink?
36. What is your favorite fairytale?
37. What is your favorite food?
38. What is your favorite holiday destination?
39. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
40. What was your favorite subject in High School?
41. What was your least favorite subject in High School?
Interesting Get to Know Me Questions
These are some interesting get to know me questions which will pique interest and will force other people to indulge in the conversation. You can play get to know me questions quiz game too to add an interesting element in it.
1. Which mode of travel do you prefer?
2. What is your middle name?
3. What is the meaning of your name?
4. Who gave you your name?
5. After what/who are you named?
6. What is your nickname?
7. Have you ever been out of your country?
8. When and where were you born?
9. If you could choose to be one character, who would you be?
10. Who were your childhood idols?
11. What is your first language?
12. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
13. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
14. Which was your favorite class in school?
15. Who was your favorite teacher in school?
16. Where did you go to school?
17. What do you like about yourself?
18. What are your parents’ occupations?
19. Which of your parents do you resemble?
20. Which phone do you have?
21. What is your favorite clothing brand?
22. Which is your favorite beverage?
23. Which is your current favorite song?
24. Which is your all-time favorite song?
25. Which is your favorite movie?
26. Which is your favorite book?
27. Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?
28. How many languages do you speak?
29. Do you have any siblings?
30. What did your grandparents do for a living?
31. Where do your grandparents live?
32. Which is your favorite perfume?
33. Do you have children?
34. What are the names of (or what would you name) your children?
35. Which is your favorite sport?
36. Do you play any sport?
37. Which is your favorite animal?
38. Do you have pets?
39. Which pets do you have?
Deep Get to Know Me Questions
Deep get to know me questions will tell you a lot about other people. It will give you a peek into their personal life and hidden personality aspects. Check this get to know me questionnaire to ask them deep questions.
1. How would you describe your best friend?
2. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
3. What form of public transportation do you prefer (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)?
4. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
5. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
7. Would you rather vacation in Mexico or Alaska, and why?
8. Which parent are you closer to and why?
9. What was the best phase in your life?
10. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
11. What is your family member’s proudest accomplishment?
12. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
13. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
14. What makes you feel accomplished?
15. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
16. What is the best gift you have been given?
17. What’s on your bucket list this year?
18. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
19. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
20. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
21. What do you think of best friends of the opposite s#x?
22. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
23. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
24. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
25. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
26. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
27. What do you prefer: PC or Mac?
Funny Get to Know Me Questions
Sometimes people are stiff and don’t open up. But if you will tell them about your funny moments and ask them funny get to know me questions, they will eventually go along with your conversation. Try these get to know me quiz questions for this purpose.
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
2. What obscure thing are you talented at?
3. If you could start a club for something silly, what would your club be about?
4. What one superpower would you give to everyone in the world? How would the world change?
5. What fictional character would you be best friends with in real life?
6. What is the weirdest snack you like to eat?
7. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
8. If one of your parents was the president, what would be their first law?
9. What’s a common saying that you don’t understand or that you think is odd?
10. If you could interview a celebrity and ask them one question, who would you ask and what would you say
11. If your pet could talk, what would be his or her catchphrase?
12. What unwritten rule would you make mandatory if you could?
13. If you had to make a house out of food, what kind of food would it be?
14. What board game are you absolutely amazing at and why?
15. If you ran for president, what would your campaign slogan be?
16. Do you believe aliens exist? If so, what are they like?
17. If you were a state, which state would you be and why?
18. What game show would you be an amazing host of and why?
19. What fictional television family is your real-life family most similar to?
20. If you could create a career that doesn’t currently exist, what would it be?
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
22. What’s your favorite color?
23. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
24. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen?
25. What’s the funniest name you can think of for a pet?
26. What would your superhero power be?
27. What’s your favorite snack?
28. What’s the worst food you’ve ever tried?
29. What’s your favorite animal?
30. If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
31. Would you trade intelligence for looks or vice versa?
32. If you could have any career on the planet, what would it be and why?
33. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
34. If you were stranded on an island, what would you choose to take with you?
35. What were you like in high school?
36. What’s your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
37. What’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard?
38. What unusual thing do you find attractive in a person?
39. What’s your favorite cheesy love song?
40. What’s your favorite thing you like about yourself?
41. Do you have any weird superstitions?
42. What’s something most people like but you don’t understand?
43. What’s your weirdest roommate or house guest story?
44. What’s the weirdest text you’ve ever received?
45. What’s something you’ve never been able to do well?
46. Does your family have any weird traditions?
47. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
48. If you could sit next to anyone on a plane, who would you choose?
49. What’s your favorite TV show?
50. What happened on your worst date ever?
Flirty Get to Know Me Questions
Every person has a past regarding their flirty life. Whether they are your crush, boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse, these flirty get to know me questions will help you in peeking into their flirty side.
1. When did you know you liked me? Where were we/What were we doing at the time?
2. What’s your idea of a perfect date? Where would we go? What would we do?
3. What is your love language?
4. What does love mean to you? How do you know someone loves you?
5. What color do you think I look best in? What style of clothing?
6. What song would you compare our relationship to?
7. What was your favorite part of the day today?
8. Where do you feel safest? Is there a person you feel most comfortable with?
9. What was your first impression of me?
10. What’s your favorite activity to do to unwind or relax?
11. What’s your favorite memory that we shared?
12. What couples activity would you like to try?
13. What three words would you use to describe me?
14. If we had to spend the day together in one place, where would we go?
15. Do you like using pet names? Are there any in particular that you prefer?
16. What’s your funniest childhood memory?
17. What’s one word that you’ve noticed me using excessively? Are there any words that you tend to overuse?
18. Name three things that never fail to make you smile.
19. What’s something you could talk about forever? What topic are you most passionate about?
20. Do you prefer kissing or hugging?
21. What’s the biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
22. What’s your favorite mindless activity?
23. What’s your favorite grounding activity?
24. What’s your favorite TV or book couple?
25. What, in your opinion, is the best feel-good song?
26. Who knows you better than anyone?
27. If you could be a master of any one skill, what would it be?
28. What’s the nicest thing someone could say to you?
29. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
30. What’s something that not many people know about you?
31. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
32. Do you prefer movie dates or restaurant dates?
33. What makes you laugh?
34. Do your friends have any nicknames for you? Do you like them, or would you like to change them?
35. Do you prefer a sweet breakfast or a savory one? What foods do you like to start your day with?
36. Do you like big romantic gestures or simple ones?
37. When something good happens, who’s the first person you want to tell?
38. If something bad happens, who do you confide in?
39. What’s your favorite kind of pie? Who makes the best?
40. Do you like to keep your birthday simple, or do you like to throw a party?
41. Do you like spicy food? What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever tried?
42. How do you like your eggs? What foods do you like to combine them with?
43. If you could be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
44. What was your favorite extracurricular activity in school?
45. What’s your zodiac sign? Does your personality reflect your sign?
Good Get to Know Me Questions
These are some good get to know me questions which will help you to acquaint yourself with a stranger or colleague. You can use them in formal places to go along with other people.
1. What do you do for fun?
2. When have you done something outlandish for what you usually do?
3. What is something that you’re really passionate about?
4. What is something you could spend hours doing?
5. What is something you wish you did more often?
6. If you had to watch a documentary, what would you want it to be about?
7. What do you always have on in the background?
8. How do you feel about travel?
9. What is a guilty pleasure you enjoy?
10. How have your interests changed over the years?
11. What made you get into your field of work?
12. How did you end up at your current job?
13. What about your work gives you joy?
14. What is something about your work that you find stressful?
15. How passionately do you feel about your work?
16. What do you want to be doing in five years? Ten?
17. How have your career ambitions changed?
18. What is one of your strengths?
19. When have you been challenged the most in your professional life?
20. How do you feel about the environment that you work in?
21. How comfortable are you sharing what you believe in?
22. What is your political position?
23. How has your political position changed over your lifetime?
24. If you could change something about the country, what would it be?
25. What is a fundamental principle that you believe everyone should adhere to?
26. What makes you most angry?
27. What do you wish you saw more of in society?
28. How often do you question your viewpoints?
29. What in your life has inspired your beliefs the most?
30. How have your beliefs changed over time?
31. What drives you out of bed each morning?
32. What do you feel most passionate about doing?
33. What goals do you have for yourself?
34. What life events have helped shape your goals?
35. How easy or difficult is it to motivate yourself?
36. What obstacles get in the way of your motivation?
37. What accomplishment do you feel most proud of?
38. What do you want to accomplish before you die?
39. What is something that fills you with purpose?
40. What was an embarrassing moment that you experienced?
41. What was your worst haircut?
42. What is your worst late-night story?
43. What is the most ridiculous thing that you’ve purchased?
44. What is something you did when you were younger that makes you cringe to think about?
45. How has your fashion sense changed over the years?
Get to Know Me Questions for YouTube
Are you a Youtuber? Then you must know that your viewers are dying to get to know me tag questions in your next video. Take ideas from get to know me questions for YouTube and make a video now for them!
1. What is your favorite music genre?
2. What is your favorite physical activity?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. What is your favorite snack?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. What is your favorite sport?
7. What is your favorite time of the day?
8. What is your favorite type of clothing?
9. What is your favorite way to pass time?
10. What is the name of your favorite restaurant?
11. What is your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
12. What is your favorite candle scent?
13. What is your favorite social media channel?
14. Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?
15. What are the names of your pets?
16. Which is your favorite vacation destination?
17. Which is your favorite restaurant?
18. Who are your favorite influencers?
19. How did you perform in school?
20. Did you enjoy school?
21. Do you have a school memory?
22. What is your education?
23. What do you do apart from being an influencer?
24. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
25. Which is your favorite shopping destination?
26. What do you hate most about being a guy?
27. What are you most passionate about?
28. What movie have you watched the most and why?
29. What is your go-to outfit?
30. What is your favorite outfit on a girl?
31. Are you a competitive person?
32. What sport is your favorite to play and why?
33. What physical activity do you enjoy doing?
34. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
35. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
36. What keeps you up at night?
37. If you could choose any 3 cars to drive, what would they be?
38. What do you wish you were the best in the world at?
39. How would you define success?
40. What is more important, the journey or the destination?
42. Have we ever been in a physical fight?
43. What is your ultimate goal in life?
44. Are you afraid of small spaces?
45. Would you be willing to babysit your younger self?
Get to know me questions for Instagram is a famous social media tag which will give you a peek into Instagram influencers’ lives and to make new friends over there. So, ask these know about me questions in your Instagram story!
1. What was your favorite childhood treat?
2. Name a book that you would cherish for a lifetime.
3. Tell us about your biggest fashion disaster?
4. Name a movie sequel you wish for.
5. Your Favorite Series was worth a binge-watch.
6. Alfredo pasta or Aryabhata pasta?
7. What are your weekend plans for today?
8. Hey, I have planned a great weekend will you join me in the evening?
9. Can you suggest some interesting ideas to celebrate weekends?
10. Do weekends really help you to chill after a hectic week?
11. If given a task that you have to be at your home during the whole weekend what will be your answer?
12. Which moment was your moment of achievement?
13. What is the most exciting moment of your life that still excites you?
14. What is your best school or college memory?
15. Do you believe in recollecting memories?
16. If you had been given a chance to go back to your best memory what would it be?
17. Other than your original profession what is your favorite hobby that you do to pass your time?
18. What is your favorite Hollywood movie and why do you like that movie?
19. amongst all the actors and actresses of Bollywood who is your dream girl or dream guy?
20. What part of your daily schedule is your favorite part of the day?
21. What kind of places do you like to go on a date?
22. What is your favorite food and what quantity can you eat to show your love?
23. What is your favorite song that you hear on a loop?
24. What is your favorite Cafe that you would surely love to go to any time?
25. Your fashion perception is really amazing, whom do you follow to style yourself?
26. The arrangement of your feed is amazing, can you help me in making me feel better?
27. Your muscles are so attractive, what kind of workout do you follow?
28. Such a glowing skin you have, can I know the secret behind it?
29. Can I know the name of the filter that you use to click your pictures?
30. All colors of garments suit you, what is your favorite color in clothing?
31. Your hair is very pretty, what is the secret behind it?
32. Can you share some hacks to get glowing skin like you?
33. A thing you recently purchased impulsively.
34. The dish you regret tasting.
35. Tell us about your biggest fashion disaster?
36. Chain-smokers or Coldplay?
37. Ever bought scented erasers?
38. Last search on internet explorer.
39. A crime you would like to be caught for.
40. Your anytime movie.
41. Your favorite character from FRIENDS.
42. Lowest marks you have ever scored?
43. Mountains or beaches.
44. Your preferred genre.
45. Which 2 things do you want after the apocalypse?
Get to Know Me Questions for Friends
These are get to know me questions for friends which can boost your relationship and level of trust with your friends. These get to know me better questions will let you to witness your friends’ hidden side of life.
1. Who is the person that I looked up to the most growing up?
2. What is my favorite food and how often do I eat that specific food
3. Do I have any allergies to anything?
4. If I were going to eat the same food every single day for a week? What would that be?
5. What is the one thing in the world that I am most afraid of?
6. What is the one goal that I have in life that I would like to accomplish more than anything else?
7. When the weekend rolls around, what is the one thing that I look forward to doing more than anything?
8. When we went on vacation together as a family, what was my favorite destination?
9. Where did I want to go more than anything else?
10. How old was I when I had my first romantic relationship with someone else?
11. Who is my favorite current celebrity?
12. Did I ever get in trouble with the police when I was growing up? What did I do?
13. When is my birthday? What do I usually like to do to celebrate?
14. What is my favorite clothing style? If the weather is appropriate outside, what do I always wear?
15. When I was in high school, what sports did I play?
16. Out of everything in the world, what makes me the happiest?
17. If I had a pet growing up, which one was my favorite?
18. Out of everything I do, what is my biggest talent?
19. If I had to choose, who would I like to go on vacation with the most?
20. What is the longest relationship I have ever been in?
21. What is the most annoying trait that I have?
22. What is the one thing that I will always put off if given the choice?
23. During high school and college, how many boyfriends and/or girlfriends did I have?
24. What is the longest relationship that I have ever been in with someone else?
25. What is the best concert that I have ever been to in my life?
26. If I had my choice of alcoholic beverage, what would I get right now?
27. What do you think is the worst decision I’ve ever made in my life?
28. What is my middle name?
29. Out of all of my siblings, which one is my favorite?
30. Where was I born and where did I grow up?
31. How many times did I move before the age of 18? What house was my favorite?
32. Would you describe me as a religious person? If so, what type of practices do I follow?
33. What was my favorite class growing up? What was my least favorite?
35. Where did I go to college? Did I go to graduate school?
36. Did I have to share my bedroom with a sibling growing up? If so, which one?
37. As a child, did I have the chicken pox? If so, how old was I when I had that?
38. How did my mother or father punish me as a child if I did something wrong?
39. What was my favorite TV show growing up?
40. Did I have a babysitter as a child? If so, did I get along with him or her?
41. How old was I the first time my parents let me stay home alone?
42. Have I ever been arrested? If so, what did I do?
43. Did I ever get suspended or expelled from school? If so, why?
44. How old was I the first time I had an alcoholic beverage? What was that beverage?
45. What was the very first job I had? How long did I have that job?
46. What was my favorite color growing up?
47. Out of every flavor of ice cream I ever tried, which one was my favorite?
48. If I were going to order a pizza, what toppings would I put on it? Do you think I would be able to finish the entire thing on my own?
49. If I were going to choose a superpower, what would my superpower be? Do you think I would use my powers for good or evil?
50. If I had my choice, what type of dessert would I order? Do you think I would eat that dessert every night if I could?
Get to Know Me Questions for Students
First day of the academic year? New faces in your classroom? Don’t know anything about the new teachers? Then, on your first day, you should ask get to know me questions for students to get new acquaintances.
1. What are your favorite hobbies?
2. In your free time, what do you like to do?
3. Have you volunteered in your community?
4. What was the hardest part of the past week for you?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
9. What was your favorite part of class today?
10. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
11. What is your favorite sport, if you have one?
12. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be and why?
13. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
14. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
15. What is something you like to do outside of school?
16. Outside the classroom, what type of learning do you enjoy most?
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
18. What is your favorite thing to do over the weekends?
19. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
20. What is your most frequently-used or favorite emoji?
21. What are three awesome things about yourself?
22. What is something people don’t know about you that you wish they knew?
23. What is a unique talent you have?
24. How included did you feel in class today?
25. What is a big world problem that you would like to change?
26. What is your biggest dream or goal in life?
27. What is your social-emotional learning superpower?
28. Which of the following traits do you think best describes you: funny, thoughtful, caring, or outgoing?
29. How do you most like to connect with your friends? Through social media, by talking over the phone or texting, or by meeting up in person?
30. What is one thing your teacher can do to get to know you better?
31. How can your teacher help you if you are feeling down?
32. What is one thing you want to know about your teacher?
33. What do you think is the most important quality for a teacher to have?
34. Who is an adult at school that you know you can count on?
35. Who is a friend at school that you know you can count on?
36. When you are stressed, what do you do to relax?
37. What makes you feel the most appreciated and understood?
38. How would your friends or a relative describe you?
39. What is something that you are thankful for?
40. Where do your family members work?
Get to Know Me Questions for Adults
Are you at a family event? Or in an adult party where you don’t know much about other people? Then, you can ask all about me questions for adults in a game and we can learn about each other.
1. Does your family practice any unusual traditions?
2. Do you collect anything?
3. What are you passionate about?
4. What is your most prized possession?
5. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
6. What is on your bucket list?
7. What is your favorite recent memory?
8. What is your best childhood memory?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. Who knows you best?
11. What family member are you closest to?
12. What skill would you most like to learn?
13. Where is the coolest place you traveled?
14. What does your average weekend look like?
15. Tell me about your longest running friendship?
16. What is your earliest memory?
17. What makes you unique?
18. A genie grants you the ability to have infinite amounts of one item. What is it?
19. Who is the smartest person you ever met?
20. What is one thing that instantly makes your day better?
21. When did you first feel like an adult?
22. Whose opinion do you care most about?
23. What is the most important decision you have ever made so far?
24. What emoji do you use most often?
25. What do you enjoy spending money on?
26. What is something that always makes you smile?
27. What are you most thankful for?
28. What are you most looking forward to?
29. What do you wish more people understand about you?
30. What is the greatest challenge or struggle you have ever faced?
31. What is the biggest risk you ever took?
32. What is the most ridiculous nightmare you have ever had?
33. Tell us an embarrassing story.
34. Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member.
35. If your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?
36. Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence.
37. What is the strangest coincidence that ever happened to you?
38. What is your favorite random fact?
39. What is your useless talent?
40. What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?
41. What would your drag queen name be?
42. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
43. What is your strangest irrational fear?
44. Describe your most eccentric family member.
45. Have you ever met a celebrity? Which celebrity would you like to meet?
46. What is the craziest thing you ever did on a dare?
47. What is the grossest thing you would do for $100?
48. What songs are on the soundtrack to your life?
49. What actor would you choose to play you in your biopic?
50. What is your go-to karaoke song?
Get to Know Me Questions for Work
These are some juicy get to know me questions for work which can be asked in a game form or in solo. Ask these questions and make your conversation interesting.
1. What’s your job title?
2. What sort of duties do you have at work?
3. Do you have any mentors in your professional life?
4. What was your first paying job?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What kind of music do you like?
7. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
8. Do you like traveling?
9. What’s the best place you’ve traveled to?
10. Do you like reading? If so, what genre of books do you like?
11. What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
12. What’s the most exciting part of your job?
13. Where did you work before this position?
14. What’s your most-used productivity hack?
15. What is your favorite animal?
16. Do you have any vacations planned?
17. What’s something you’re proud of?
18. What’s your favorite food?
19. What’s your favorite movie?
20. Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
21. Do you have any pets?
22. Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams?
23. What’s the worst career advice you’ve ever received?
24. Are you a coffee or tea person?
25. What’s something you find challenging about your work?
26. Who do you look up to within the company?
27. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
28. What’s your biggest fear?
29. What motivates you at work?
30. What’s one thing you’re really bad at?
31. What’s one thing you’re really good at?
32. What show are you currently binge-watching?
33. Have you ever met anyone famous?
34. What’s a skill you’d like to improve on?
35. If you could have a career in anything, what would it be?
36. What’s your favorite memory?
37. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
38. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
39. What’s your least favorite chore around the house?
40. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
41. What’s your favorite holiday?
42. Can you speak more than one language?
43. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
44. What was your favorite subject in school?
45. What do you listen to on your commute?
Get to Know Me Questions about Family
Knowing about each other’s family life can bring two people together. Their trust level will boost up and they will know about each other in a better way. Try these get to know me questions about family and watch the magic!
1. What was my favorite thing to do growing up?
2. What did I want to be when I grew up?
3. What scared me when I was a kid?
4. Who was my favorite teacher when I was in school?
5. What is my favorite childhood memory?
6. What is my first memory?
7. What was my first pet?
8. What trendy thing did I wear as a teenager that I want no one to know about now?
9. What was my favorite flavor of ice cream growing up?
10. What is the weirdest Halloween costume I’ve ever worn?
11. What was my favorite book as a kid?
12. Which of my parents did I think was stricter?
13. Have I ever failed a subject in school?
14. When did I get in the most trouble as a kid?
15. What is my most embarrassing moment from growing up?
16. What was my first job as a kid or teenager?
17. What is something I learned about our family while I was growing up?
18. Which family member was I most likely to hang out with growing up?
19. Whom did I look up to as a kid?
20. Of all our family, who has a personality that is similar to mine?
21. Who do people say I look like in our family?
22. Do I share any weird talents or tricks with anyone else in the family?
23. If you had to live with me in old age, what would be our biggest challenge?
24. If I had to share a lottery prize with one other family member, who would I choose?
25. What other family member knows the most secrets about me?
26Which family member do I call when I’m worried about something?
27. Who do I call when something funny happened to me?
28. Which family member do I call when I need practical advice?
29. What is the kindest thing I’ve done for a family member?
30. If I had to share a bedroom with one family member, who would I choose?
31. Which family member would I haunt first if I were a ghost?
32. Which family member has dared me to do something crazy, and who made the dare?
33. Which family member would I choose to go with me to a scary movie?
34. Do I fit the stereotypes about my birth order in our family?
35. How do I feel about spending time together as a family?
36. If I came with a warning label, what would it say on it?
37. How do I answer the phone when my mom calls?
38. What is the strangest thing I’ve ever given a family member as a gift?
39. What is the dumbest way I’ve hurt myself?
40. What is the worst food I’ve ever eaten, and who cooked it?
41. If I were the opposite gender for a day, what would I do first?
42. What word do I hate the sound of?
43. What is the weirdest text you’ve ever gotten from me?
44. What is our weirdest family tradition?
45. What’s the best practical joke I’ve pulled on a family member?
Get to Know Me Questions about Interests
Knowing about each other’s interests is a great way to keep your conversation in a flow, and to get intimate with each other. You can ask them through these get to know me questions about interests and can have a smooth conversation with them.
1. Are you interested in how transportation vehicles work?
2. Are you interested in working with animals?
3. Do you like to paint (e.g., rooms, walls)?
4. Do you enjoy analyzing information that you’ve read (e.g., answering questions about it, summarizing information, identifying main points)?
5. Do you enjoy using things like small handheld tools?
6. Do you like learning and memorizing facts?
7. Do you enjoy drawing or designing things?
8. Do you enjoy putting things together or building/assembling things?
9. Do you like to sort items?
10. Do you enjoy working with numbers and counting (e.g., coins, bills)?
11. Do you like to file papers?
12. Do you like to type?
13. Do you enjoy being outdoors (e.g.in the sun)?
14. Do you enjoy categorizing things?
15. Do you like sharing information and facts with others?
16. Would you enjoy working with food?
17. Would you enjoy doing hard work (e.g., mowing lawn, watering grass, cleaning gutters, planting trees)?
18. Are you interested in designing web pages and graphic layouts?
19. Do you like to create new things?
20. Do you enjoy interacting with young people (children or teens)?
21. Do you enjoying studying maps, GPS, transportation routes, city lay outs?
22. Do you like solving complex science, computer, and math-related problems (e.g., computer algorithms, electrical circuits)?
23. Do you like to fix or repair broken things?
24. Are you interested in video game design?
25. Do you like to take things apart (e.g., circuit boards, car engines)?
26. Do you enjoy higher level math (e.g. Algebra, geometry, calculus)?
27. Are you interested in science?
28. Do you like cooking?
29. Are you interested in books and magazines?
30. Do you enjoy writing (e.g., research papers, reports, letters, and emails)?
31. Do you enjoy programming computer code?
32. Do you enjoy using and working with computers?
33. Do you like learning about how computer hardware and software operates?
34. Do you like to put things in order?
35. Do you enjoy speaking in front of a small crowd (e.g., 10-20people)?
36. Do you enjoy being physically active (e.g., walking around, liftingthings)?
37. Do you enjoy interacting with young adults?
38. Do you like helping others?
39. Would you enjoy driving?
40. Do you enjoy meeting and socializing with new people?
5 Tips for Picking Get to Know Me Questions
Asking personal questions can give you deep insights about other people’s lives and philosophies. It helps both of you to build trust and to get intimate with each other. But, asking such questions in a natural way is a skill in which we have to master.
These know about me have given you an idea of what to ask the other person in order to know him. But, you should also know some tips for having a great conversation to make your questions effective. So I have compiled five tips for you which you must follow.
Many people feel uncomfortable sharing about their personal life. So, don’t rush or get impatient with them. Have a normal conversation in which pepper these get to know you questions to let the other person relax and open up.
Just don’t keep on asking questions, share about yourself too. When you let another person know about you, he/she will automatically prime for more deep and intimate relationship building.
These get to know me questions are only prompts for you. Start personal conversation with these questions and eventually mold them according to the other person’s personality. Be creative and keep your conversation natural.
If you are three or four people, sit in a circle and ask these get to know me tag questions in a game form. In it, one person will ask the questions and others have to answer all of them one by one. After it, the next person in the circle will ask the questions. Asking questions in game will keep things light and help you to know about each other in a fun way.
There are different types of online games too which you can try. Also, you can ask these questions on social media.
There are a lot of questions which can be sensitive for a person, and he/she doesn’t want to talk about them. If you feel this thing during conversation, don’t go over those sensitive topics.
Also, be wise while choosing a set of questions. If you choose the wrong set of questions for a conversation, it will make the other person uncomfortable too.
Final Thoughts on Get to Know Me Questions
We can easily misjudge or misunderstand a person because we don’t know much about him. We assume things by ourselves and can craft a negative image of the other person.
But if we ask each other these get to know me questions, we will come to know about different aspects of that person’s life and reasons behind his certain act. This will not only wipe out his negative image in our minds but will also help us to empathize with him.
Empathy and sympathy are necessary for creating a peaceful environment and society. You can’t empathize with a person until you don’t know about his life. That’s why asking and answering get to know me questions has its significance.
Studies have shown that people who know more about each other can build a healthy relationship. Also, talking about yourself can be therapeutic. So, pepper your conversation with these get to know you questions.
If anyone is unwilling to open up in a personal conversation, you can ask these questions in a game form. Make a get to know me quiz and ask them to the participants. It will also work!