Who wouldn’t love to unwind with their better half via funny questions to ask your partner? Of course, everyone! Instead, it’s one of the best ways to keep the spark alive in your relationship.
Funny questions to ask your partner are essential to elevate your bond. Not every day in a relationship is a walk in the park. However, we have a little technique that will make you laugh till your stomach hurts, your cheeks hurt, and tears are streaming down your face!
In fact, it’s the most effective approach we’ve found for shaking off the funk and reconnecting with your boo. It’s known as funny questions to ask your significant other.
Since conversations are one of the most crucial aspects of a successful relationship; nevertheless, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the discussion should be deep and serious.
Funny couple questions can also aid in the strengthening of people’s love and respect for one another.
So, without further ado, let’s jump into funny questions to ask your partner!
Best Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Are you seeking the best funny questions to ask your partner? We are glad then that you have arrived at the right place, as this page has brought you the ideal compilation of such questions. Take a look!
1. Which of your body parts do you wish to change?
2. You could ask me a funny question, what do you think would it be?
3. Which person do you know that totally reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
4. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?
5. What is your favorite smell?
6. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life?
7. Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of a huge crowd?
8. What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn’t smell particularly good?
9. Have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?
10. If you can still remember, what are your funniest childhood memories?
11. Where was the most embarrassing place you have ever farted?
12. Has someone caught you dancing in front of the mirror?
13. If I will fail a driver’s test, in which part will I fail?
14. Have you ever tried talking to your dog?
15. What would you do if you could live forever?
16. What would you call a male ladybug?
17. Do you like pineapple on your pizza?
18. Have you ever been caught cheating on a test?
19. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever seen a stranger do in public?
20. What do you typically do when you’re bored?
21. What’s one thing your dogs could say that would completely ruin your image if they could talk?
22. What’s the most hilarious fact you know?
23. Can you eat ice cream using your bare hands?
24. Have you ever made a prank call to someone you don’t know?
25. What do you think will your last words be?
26. What secret conspiracy would you like to actually start letting other people know?
27. Did you once forget to bring your wallet when you’ve been scheduled to pay for a meal?
28. Which species would be the rudest if all animals could talk?
29. Have you ever driven someone else’s car without first getting permission?
Deep and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
It’s hard to find questions that are deep and funny at the same time. Thus, for your ease, we have jotted down the deep questions to ask your partner that will make you guys laugh out loud.
1. What is your family member’s proudest accomplishment?
2. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
3. What’s one thing that you held back telling me that you wish you could say?
4. Have you ever attended a dance by yourself because you couldn’t find someone to accompany you?
5. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why?
6. What event from the past do you most want to see a recording of?
7. How would you describe your best friend?
8. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
10. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
11. What was the best phase in your life?
12. Would you still love your spouse if they were diagnosed with a terminal disease?
13. What qualities do you admire about your parents?
14. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
15. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
16. Does your job make you happy?
17. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
18. Are you more into looks or brains?
19. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
20. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
21. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
22. Do you judge a book by its cover?
23. What’s your philosophy in life?
24. What are your top five favorite movies?
25. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
26. Is flirting cheating?
27. What piece of culture or trend has died out, but you would like to see it make a comeback?
28. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
29. What’s the best practical joke you’ve pulled or seen pulled?
30. What’s something weird that you recommend everyone trying at least once?
31. What country can you name but besides the name you know almost nothing else about it?
32. What do you think people automatically assume about you when they look at you?
33. Looking back on your life, what have you done that has given you the most satisfaction?
34. What are the two biggest lessons you’ve learned from previous relationships?
35. Why do you think we dream?
36. If you could switch genders for a length of time of your choosing, would you? And if so, how long?
37. What inedible thing do you wish you could eat?
38. Which hairstyles fit with which personalities?
Intimate and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Most individuals want to have close relationships with their spouses, and these intimate questions to ask your partner might help you do so. Get your hands on the given questions to bring the spark back into your relationship.
1. How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
2. Is cereal soup?
3. What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
4. What is your spirit animal?
5. Which sport do you think they’ll invent next?
6. Do you think cavemen had nightmares about cavewomen?
7. Which would you prefer to have as your roommate? A goat or a bird?
8. If you were an artist, what would you paint on your first day?
9. If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on?
10. If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?
11. What is the worst/most annoying catchphrase?
12. What is the most boring sport?
13. What Disney princess would make the best spy?
14. What superhero/villain would make the best therapist?
15. What body part would you like to remove?
16. What weird/embarrassing thing can find in your search history?
17. What is the most inappropriate object in your fridge?
18. What is the name you heard that made you question humans’ imagination?
19. Tell us about your craziest experience in hotel.
20. What would be your parents’ reaction if they took a look in your messenger?
21. What was the most embarrassing “caught in 4K” moment?
22. If you had to choose between brushing your teeth or wiping butt which one would you choose to do for?
23. What was the most astonishing lie someone said on your face?
24. How many days without shower would you be okay with?
25. If you had to start a rumor, what would it be?
26. Have you ever failed while you were trying to look cool in front of important people/crush?
27. Which song you always refuse you like, because it’s embarrassing but you really enjoy it?
28. Which joke is not even close to funny but can make you laugh?
29. If life was like a musical, people start dancing and singing out of nowhere, what would you do?
30. How do other fishes notice if a fish cries underwater?
31. What would be the name of bedroom without bed?
32. If your phone could talk, what is the most embarrassing thing that it would reveal about you?
33. If violence is not the answer, then is it the question?
34. If you could create a new holiday that doesn’t exist, which one it would be?
35. If you were shoes which one would you be?
36. What’s the most fruitless talent you have?
37. Name what sounds like a compliment but it’s actually an insult.
Silly and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Use these entertaining questions to ask your significant other to go beyond the traditional “getting to know you” inquiries and see what new information you can learn by quizzing one other. Try these given silly questions to ask your partner and comment below which was the best one.
1. If the roses are red, why are violets blue?
2. How do you hang toilet paper: over or under?
3. Have you ever gone to a corner store and stolen a candy bar?
4. How many beers do you think I’d be able to consume?
5. What is your Wi-Fi password?
6. Why is it that round pizzas come in square boxes?
7. In your opinion, how long can my hair grow?
8. Can you show me the hidden apps in your phone?
9. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too?
10. What are three items you might purchase at the grocery store to get strange looks from the cashier?
11. What’s the sexiest name you’ve ever heard?
12. If you could choose any animated character, who would it be?
13. What color would you like if you had to eat a crayon straight from the box?
14. Do you believe it is possible to inflate a balloon when underwater?
15. What has been the strangest thing a visitor has done at your home?
16. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever seen in another person’s house?
17. Have you ever secretly taken money from your parents’ pocket or purse?
18. If you had to lose your hands or your feet, which would you choose?
19. What are the things you would like to change if you became God for a day?
20. If life is a video game, what cheat code would you want to use most?
21. Have you created a rumor about yourself just to be the talk of town?
22. What music would you like to be played at your funeral?
23. Do you have a habit of going for a walk while sleeping?
24. What’s the first thing you wash in the shower?
25. What do you call a girl named after her mother if a boy named after his father is called junior?
26. What is the worst possible name you might give your child?
27. What are some of your clients’ or colleagues’ nicknames?
28. Have you accidentally glued your hands together when doing a craft project?
29. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most?
30. Describe your wedding ceremony.
31. What’s the worst tag line you can think of for a wart removal cream company?
Weird and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
It never hurts to keep the mood light. Whether you’re looking for hilarious things to ask your lover or simply some weird questions to ask your partner, such questions will always evoke humorous responses!
1. If you could become a fart, would you rather be the ‘loud and proud’ type or the ‘silent but deadly’ type?
2. If money and ethics weren’t an issue, what scientific experiment would you run if you become a mad scientist?
3. Have you already been forced to share a bed with a person you didn’t want?
4. Will you be humiliated or pleased if anyone asked you to go to the website you most often visit?
5. What will be your first reaction when you find that there are police on your door?
6. What do you prefer: being lost with a friend in the sea or with your partner in space?
7. What if we slowly turned into monkeys again?
8. Under which circumstances, will you punch yourself?
9. What is the weirdest reason someone ignores you?
10. What will you do first after landing on Mars?
11. Have you ever been frightened by your own shadow?
12. Anytime you forget your license at home, what excuse do you generally give?
13. If you have a chance to decide your age and life era, which one would it be?
14. What do you do if you get a giant elephant as your birthday present?
15. Which worst habit of your roommate do you wish you followed once to take revenge?
16. What if you forget everything about your life and yourself?
17. How many hours do you spend seeing yourself in the mirror?
18. How long could you sit doing nothing or staring at the wall?
19. Have you ever got any hints from your past life?
20. What is your first reaction when you listen to your recorded voice?
21. Have you tried to win arguments even knowing you’re wrong?
22. Your parents hate it when you do it, but you still do it. What is it?
23. How do you torture turtles to leave their shells?
24. What is the first thing you do if you know that you’re losing the argument?
25. What is your record of not taking a shower for how many days?
26. How do you communicate with others when you forget every word you know?
27. You go deep in the sea and cry for which reason?
28. What is more trouble for you having an accent or not having one?
29. Have you ever tried to prank someone but you got the even worst one?
30. Which are those words you can’t successfully pronounce?
31. Which animal family makes a better neighbor than your existing one?
32. How do you keep unwanted guests away from never visiting your place again?
33. What is the worst way someone proposes and still gets accepted?
34. What’s your favorite viral video?
35. Were your parents strict or lenient?
Random and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
No wonder good humor can go a long way. These random questions to ask your partner will make you guys fall in love again, and both of you will enjoy a good time together laughing, whole-heartedly. So, without further ado, check it out!
1. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
2. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
3. How often do you go into a room and forget why you went into the room?
4. What is the strongest animal you could win against with just your bare hands and feet?
5. What pizza topping do you like if you had to be one?
6. What secret conspiracy theory do you think might be true?
7. If you had to choose an animal to help you win a fight, what animal would it be?
8. The Internet is a mix of everything: good, bad, scary, and fun. What would you say is the worst thing about it?
9. Would you ever eat ice cream with your hands?
10. Who is a person that you’d want to torture for the rest of your life?
11. Did you ever go poop in your pants as a kid?
12. What does our friendship look like?
13. What’s one word that describes our friendship?
14. What’s the craziest memory you want our friendship to share?
15. If we had a fistfight, who would win?
16. If you had something written on your face, what would it be?
17. What was the most horrible-tasting dish you ever made?
18. Can you describe the craziest person you ever met, enough for our guessing, without naming the person you’re talking about?
19. Saving money or spending money – what do you find more thrilling?
20. Do you get nervous before someone you like?
21. What was the wildest thing for which you have ever spent all your pocket money?
22. How many cows are in Canada?
23. Please spell ‘diverticulitis’.
24. How many different ways can you get water from a lake at the foot of a mountain, up to the top of the mountain?
25. If you were a Microsoft Office program, which one would you be?
26. If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?
27. How many ridges [are there] around a quarter?
28. What is the philosophy of Martial Arts?
29. How you will inform others if you are stuck in a lift and you have no phone?
30. Why do females have buttons on their shirts on the other side?
31. Why do we call in a keyboard CapsLock, though none of the keys gets locked?
32. What is the difference between a shirt and t-shirts with buttons?
33. Which colors do color-blind people can see?
34. Have you ever wondered why does hair in your arms grow slow as compared to your head?
35. How does another car listen to your horn, even if your car window is closed and packed?
36. Why do boys go on their knees to propose a girl?
37. If you cry in the rain, will you be noticed?
38. Why do you call Icecream, though you can’t see any cream until it melts?
39. Why do your lips don’t touch when you say-‘Touch’ and they do get touched when you say-‘Separate’?
Interesting and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
In a relationship, it’s all too easy to fall into routines. It’s also simple to take for granted what you have. These adorable interesting questions to ask your significant other will serve as a gentle reminder to the two of you of how wonderful your connection is.
1. What do you think will the world be like if it will be filled with male and female copies of you?
2. Have you ever broken your friend’s bone in the past?
3. Who was your favourite teacher? Why?
4. Which would be harder for you to Give Up: Coffee or Alcohol?
5. Do you want to go to college in-state or out of state?
6. If you can give your parents one thing in the world, what would it be?
7. If you had to pack up and move to another country tomorrow, where would you go?
8. What career path do you see yourself taking in the future?
9. What’s one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
10. If you had to fight for one global cause for the rest of your life, which would it be?
11. What’s the first thing you notice when you meet a person?
12. What social justice issues are you most passionate about?
13. Have you ever participated in a protest?
14. If you could revive fashion trends from one particular decade, which would it be?
15. What beauty or fashion moment do you regret most?
16. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be for and why?
17. What hobby would you like to try out?
18. How would you describe your personal style?
19. Have you ever felt betrayed by someone?
20. Have your parents or family ever not liked your significant other?
21. What was the hardest thing to cope with during COVID-19 lockdowns?
22. Do any types of conversations make you uncomfortable?
23. If you could ask an animal a question, what would it be?
24. What does the fox say?
25. If you were an animal, what would you be?
26. If stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
27. What makes you dance?
28. If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be and why?
29. How many kids do you think you’re gonna have when you get older?
30. What’s your favorite way to laugh?
31. What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
32. What does your name mean?
33. What would you do if you swapped roles with your parents?
34. Would you be friends with your parents if they transformed into children?
35. What makes the best fort?
36. If you opened a store, what would you sell?
37. What would your perfect vacation entail?
38. What’s the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
Crazy and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Do you want some crazy questions that will push you guys to spill some beans and share embarrassing moments? If this is the case, then these crazy questions to ask your partner are the perfect match for you. Pose these questions now and be ready for hysterical responses.
1. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done after getting really drunk?
2. What’s the most creative insult you can think of?
3. Have you ever consumed so much alcohol that you passed out?
4. What’s your preference: to be buried or be cremated?
5. Do mermaids have live babies or lay eggs?
6. Have you ever got beaten by your friends for no apparent reason?
7. Have you ever tried to punch me in the face because of what I’ve done?
8. What do you want to be in your next birth, and why do you want to be that?
9. When was the last time you screwed anything up and no one noticed?
10. Who would you appoint as the president of the internet, and why?
11. What are the unwritten laws at your workplace?
12. Have you ever offered to help anyone else with their homework in return for something specific?
13. If we were to have a boxing match, who do you think would win?
14. How many ants would it take to lift an elephant?
15. Have you ever approached a stranger and said something that later turned out to be your best friend?
16. Can you tell me one memory that you’ve never shared with me?
17. What is the soundtrack of your life?
18. How do you sleep, with your eyes open or closed?
19. Have you ever failed to prepare for an exam before the day you were supposed to take it?
20. Who would help who if we were to help each other cheat on a test?
21. Have you ever come into contact with human remains?
22. Why wasn’t the word “gullible” listed in the dictionary?
23. What would your friends and family think if you were arrested without explanation?
24. Have you ever had a teacher call you in class when you had no idea what was going on?
25. What kind of food would you never offer a tiger?
26. Do you like dancing when no one is looking?
27. What is it that everybody seems to be doing that makes them look stupid?
28. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep because of something that happened that day?
29. Which celebrity friendship do you want to embody in our friendship?
30. Do you have a habit of saying absurd things while you’re sleeping?
31. How would you pull off a perfect crime?
32. What color would you pick, if I let you dye my hair any color?
Romantic and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Deep and funny questions for couples can also help you connect and create a trustworthy relationship, so choose the best fun questions to ask your significant other as part of the basis of a good, long-lasting relationship.
1. What emotion do you experience the most?
2. How often have you got up to go into a room, then stood at the doorway because you forgot why you wanted to go into the room?
3. How often does your brain put itself on autopilot? Are you aware of it when it happens?
4. What names would you never give your own child? Name at least three.
5. What is the most puke-worthy drink you have consumed? Where did it happen?
6. What silly things are you capable of doing that you take a lot of pride in?
7. If animals were as intelligent as humans, which animal would you hire as your secretary? What would you name it?
8. Do you think fish have necks? Explain. Can you draw a picture of a fish with a neck for me?
9. What kind of chocolate would you use to build your dream mansion?
10. What would you do if a guy was interested in you and asked for your number?
11. What crazy things would you do (and try to get away with) if you were stinking rich?
12. Did you ever receive a weird wrong number text or call? What did they say?
13. Has someone ever confessed their secrets to you while being drunk? What did they say?
14. Do you judge people too quickly? How often are you right about your judgment?
15. If drugs were legal, would you try them?
16. What are the three things that you wouldn’t change about your life, no matter what?
17. Do you listen to your mind or heart when making important decisions?
18. What is the worst yet most expensive purchase you have ever made?
19. What is the funniest screw-up you have ever seen on Facebook or Instagram?
20. Which trait of my personality drew you towards me?
21. Do you ever want to settle down and have children? If yes, how many?
22. In what ways do you think we both have changed since we first got into this relationship?
23. What about both of us is exactly the same since we first got into this relationship?
24. What does love mean in your dictionary? Explain.
25. What do you visualize when you are kissing me?
26. Would you be embarrassed to hold my hand in public?
27. Do you think I am too clingy?
28. Do you ever just think about me when I am not with you?
29. What are the little things that remind you of me?
30. Do you think there is such a thing as being too much in love?
31. Have you ever felt that about anyone?
32. What’s your relationship to your gender?
33. What does masculinity or being a man mean to you?
34. What gender stereotype do you wish the world would let go of?
35. What does friendship mean to you?
Flirty and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Have you ever tried to flirt with your crush but couldn’t find the right words? Or perhaps you’d like to get to know your boyfriend a little better. In any case, no matter where you are in your relationship, this list of fun questions to ask your lover can aid you in going forward.
1. Have you ever dated anyone more than once while knowing it was bad for your mental health?
2. If you are given the chance to have a controller that has the power to rewind or fast forward, which one would you press?
3. What’s your best dance move?
4. Have you experienced peeing in a pool?
5. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy?
6. What’s the best joke you know and tell at parties?
7. If you could be a dessert, what would you be?
8. When was the last time you got super mad at someone? And why so?
9. If you could change the color of your eyes to anything that doesn’t look natural at all, which color would you choose?
10. What is the poorest grade you ever scored in an exam?
11. What would you choose to be reborn as – a human or an amoeba?
12. Did you ever disclose someone’s secret that you promised you wouldn’t?
13. Share your kinkiest dream date idea.
14. Do you have a crush on an anime character?
15. What is your favorite dirty joke?
16. Did you ever overhear someone bitching about you on your back?
17. Would you prefer to be the pretty villain or ugly princess?
18. What was the most cringe worthy moment you ever had?
19. Did you ever try helping someone that got all wrong?
20. If you could create a non-human fiction character that suits me, what would it be?
21. What gift would you pick for your enemy?
22. If you had to, what kind of secret society would you begin?
23. What is the strangest place you had to spend your night?
24. Can you make yourself seem like a psychopath by just one text?
25. Who is one person who is most likely to be a serial killer?
Dirty and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Couples who keep the intimacy alive tend to last longer as it helps them create a sense of trust and connection with one another. Thus, here are a few funny questions to ask your husband and wife to express love for each other.
1. What do you look like, and sound like, when s#x feels good for you?
2. What’s something non-sexual that turns you on?
3. Do you have a sexual fetish? If so, what is it?
4. What would an erotic vacation look like for you?
5. Is there a sexy song that tends to get you in the mood?
6. Want to try making as much noise during s#x as possible?
7. Want to try s#x as quietly as possible, as if we’re trying not to get caught?
8. Can we spend a night devoted to your pleasure and what makes you feel good?
9. Do you like playing music in the background or silence?
10. Do you remember the best orgasm you’ve ever had?”
11. Is spanking something you’d like to try with me?
12. Can you describe the last time you got turned on in public?
13. Which would you like more—to be in control, or to be dominated?
14. Would you rather have s#x on a plane, or on a moving train?
15. Do you want us to have a threesome?
16. What’s the most unusual place you’d like to have s#x with me?
17. Where, and how, can I touch you that would turn you on?
18. Do you prefer giving or receiving?
19. Have you ever had a hot dream about me?
20. How much do you like dirty talk?
21. What is your favorite style of foreplay?
22. How much do you like massages?
23. Have you ever done it outside in the open?
24. How long is too much when it comes to making out?
25. What is your opinion of quickies?
26. What would you do if you accidentally walk in on me naked?
27. How will you react if I kissed you right here and now?
28. What do you consider “secrets” in one’s love life?
28. Do you prefer making out or cuddling?
29. Do you think you know what women want?
30. Who is your dream girl, if you couldn’t have me?
31. What part of my body would you want me to tattoo?
32. What outfits turn you on the most that women wear?
33. How many girls have you been with, before me?
34. What physical features are you attracted to the most in women?
Cute and Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
There is no better way to spend quality time with your partner than cute questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend. We have put together this amazing list for you to choose from. Catch a glimpse of the list and select the best questions out of all.
1. What would you say is your idea of romance?
2. Do you prefer candlelit dinners at home or a fancy restaurant setting?
3. What is your ideal romantic night?
4. Which character in Clue would you be?
5. Which type of cheese matches your personality?
6. If you were a plant what would you be?
7. If you were arrested what would be the crime you committed?
8. Which of the seven dwarves would make the best husband?
9. What is your worst bathroom experience?
10. Have you ever been caught staring at someone?
11. What would you say to your President if you ran into him randomly?
12. Who is your best friend and how long have you known him/her?
13. What do you feel is the world’s biggest problem right now?
14. What would your preferred super power be?
15. What do you feel is the cutest part about yourself? Physical and mentally?
16. Have you ever been kicked out of a public place?
17. What is your favorite sports car?
18. Do you think fishes get thirsty?
19. Which famous person would you like to be?
20. Do you believe there is only one love for everyone?
21. Have your friend said good things about me?
22. Where do you want to go on honeymoon?
23. Would you rather be attacked by a grizzly or a nest of hornets?
24. Have you ever counted your steps while you walk?
25. Do you like hot drinks on hot days?
26. What’s the most perfect dipping sauce?
27. What was the last contest you entered?
28. What’s the best thing about being you?
29. When you sleep, do you prefer the room to be chilled or warmed?
30. Who is the funniest person you know?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner about Relationship
Using amusing questions to ask your spouse is by far the most effective way to get to know your mate. Even better, include a sense of humor in the questions to provoke a few laughs. Here are some funny relationship questions that you might like.
1. What’s your idea of a truly romantic evening?
2. If you could change three things about me what would they be?
3. Who was your first crush and what was appealing about him or her?
4. Who was your first date and where did you go?
5. How have you coped with break-ups in the past?
6. Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so describe it to me.
7. Who do you feel responsible for in life?
8. How do you know when I am happy?
9. How do you know when I am angry?
10. Can you think of anything you wished for as a kid but were denied? What was it?
11. How do you define love?
12. Does your family have any secrets it refuses to talk about?
13. What are you most ashamed of and why?
14. Do you feel you had enough education?
15. If you could go back to university what would you study?
16. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced in life? How did you overcome it?
17. Who was the first important person who died in your life and how did you feel?
18. Do you think men love differently than women?
19. When did you first realize you loved me?
20. What is the most important thing in your life and why?
21. What did you think the first time you met my mother and father?
22. What is most important in a marriage to you?
23. Who do you believe is the dominant one in our relationship and why?
24. How much do you feel you are in control of your life?
25. How would you describe your moral values?
26. How do you think you teach children moral values?
27. Did you have any pets whilst growing up and if so, which was your favorite?
28. Have you ever questioned the existence of love?
29. When you talk about me to others what do you say?
30. When a conflict arises how do you react?
31. Do you have any needs that are not being met in your life? What can I do to meet those needs?
32. What do you think makes a successful person successful?
33. What is your dream profession?
34. If your house was on fire and you could only take five things before leaving what would they be?
35. Have I ever embarrassed you?
36. Do you believe in afterlife?
37. What is your favorite sweet food?
38. What would you do first if you woke up as the opposite gender?
39. What fantasy creature do you wish was real?
40. If you could make one legal thing illegal, what would it be?
41. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner Over Text
Whether you need funny questions to ask your partner over text or flirty questions to develop closeness in your relationship, we have got it all covered here! Take a gaze at the questions written below, and do leave feedback in the comments section.
1. What is the best thing about being a male?
2. If you could dedicate your life to a certain cause what would it be?
3. Is there anything special that makes you different from others?
4. What do you prefer more in a woman: brain or looks?
5. Who is the closest person to you?
6. What is your favorite music genre?
7. What was the worst slip of the tongue you have experienced?
8. When was the last time someone made you laugh?
9. Are you a good bathroom singer?
10. What is your favorite spot to hide?
11. Have you ever been afraid of some silliest thing?
12. What you liked the most at your young age but now you feel silly?
13. What is the extremely stressed situation you have faced in life?
14. Which bad habits of people drive you crazy?
15. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
16. Name three things you have never done and don’t want to do?
17. What are the 3 most important things in a kitchen and why?
18. What kinds of things really make you laugh?
19. What do you hate / love most about your phone?
20. Who are you crushing on right now?”
21. Tell me a time you were rejected, and describe it in detail for at least five minutes!
22. What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to somebody?
23. What’s something embarrassing that very few people know about you?
24. How many boy/girl contacts do you have on your phone?
25. Have you ever heard your parents sleeping together?
26. Would you rather make your internet search history public or your bank balance?
List of Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Putting in the effort to cultivate togetherness as a pair can aid in the success of your relationship. Making time to reconnect is especially important when you have a busy life, whether it’s due to work or children. So, below are fun questions to ask your spouse to improve relationship satisfaction.
1. How many romantic comedies have you watched?
2. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
3. If you had to describe yourself using only one emoji, which would it be?
4. When did you realize that we’re an item?
5. Do any of my family members make you feel awkward and if so, who and why?
6. If we’re in a fight and I send you this meme, does that mean we’re cool?
7. Do you know any good knock-knock jokes?
8. What’s the dumbest rule that your parents have enforced on you?
9. If I asked your friends what they thought about you, what would they say?
10. Do you think that I’m attractive or not very much?
11. Do you think that I’m a good kisser?
12. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
13. How do you think our relationship will end and why?
14. When was the last time that I made you feel really happy?
15. Do you think that we should try having kids soon or later and why?
16. If we were at a buffet, what would be the most likely thing that you’d get?
17. You have to repeat one course you’ve already taken in school. Which do you choose?
18. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be?
19. What style of art do you like best?
20. If you could bring a famous person back to life, who would it be?
21. What are your favorite pastimes?
22. Which family member on my side annoys you the most?
23. If you could ask me random “how well do you know me” questions, what would it be?
24. What’s the worst trouble present in our marriage?
25. If I was sick, would you stay awake for 24 hours?
26. Do you make sure to let the family know when you run late at work?
27. Do you have any questions about childhood which remain unresolved?
28. Do we need to do more couple stuff, or are you happy with what we do?
29. Do you love simple or luxurious things?
30. Do you love store-bought or homemade gifts?
31. Have you ever climbed a mountain?
5 Tips for Choosing Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Believe it or not, you may discover a lot about someone by asking simple funny questions to ask your partner. Questions serve as a springboard for additional discussion; as the conversation progresses, one question often leads to another. This is why today we are here with a few tips for choosing questions.
Avoid cliché questions:
Instead of asking about someone’s profession, birthplace, or college, try one of these amusing questions to get the conversation started! Fun questions can help keep the conversation flowing by keeping the mood light and casual.
Use your imagination to come up with new ideas:
Allow your mind to wander and ask some crazy questions to gain insight into someone else’s thoughts.
The choices are unlimited, whether you’re thinking about a fictional superpower or a hypothetical predicament. Try to thin out of the box and add your creativity into funny questions to ask your spouse.
Ask open-ended questions:
If you want the conversation to keep floating, avoid yes or no kind of questions.
Such questions will always lead to static responses, and hence to escape from the monotonous conversation, throw queries that are fun and will keep you guys engaged for a longer period.
Envision a Future:
Through the use of ridiculous, funny questions to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend, you can learn how someone sees their future. Keep in mind that, while these questions may be amusing, the responses reveal what a person is actually seeking in the next years.
Questions that spill some beans:
It’s safe to say that everyone has had awkward, embarrassing life events, so why not laugh about them with others and relive your embarrassing moments?
Also, to make this session more interesting, you can add would you rather questions, which will lead to some hysterical responses, and it will also show how intelligently-witty is your other half.
Final Thoughts on Funny Questions to Ask Your Partner
Deep conversations are important for getting to know each other better, but sometimes all you need is a funny, light-hearted conversation after a long day! And this is why funny questions to ask your partner are a perfect match for you.
Regardless of how much you love your guy, there may have been instances when you had nothing to say to him. Because this might make your dating experience extremely monotonous, you must seek out ways to spice it up. One method is to ask a series of funny questions to ask your partner.
These funny couple questions might be anything from amusing to really personal, or intimate n will help you relax while also allowing you to be a little childish or imaginative.
Thus, if you needed some funny questions to ask your significant other in the hopes of receiving hilarious responses—in other words, a laugh-out-loud chat, we hope that this blog did justice to your needs. Enjoy!