685 Funny Questions to Ask Friends to Make the Game Fun
Funny questions to ask friends will make you and them laugh their heart out and will turn your boring moments into fun moments.
Most of the times you start getting bored in a friends get-together, and unable to understand what to say and what to do, in such a situation, you can open these funny questions to ask friends and can have a long game with them.
These questions vary from clean to dirty, from best to absurd, and from in person to in text. You can choose your favorite set of funny questions to ask your best friend. They will not only make you laugh, but will also tell you a lot about your friends and their perspective about yourself.
So, ask these questions and have fun!
Best Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Every person has a different sense of humor, so there are general and best funny questions to ask friends. They are of different types so choose from them and ask your friends.
1. Have you pooped today already?
2. What’s your favorite dinosaur?
3. Hey, can I have some money?
4. What are some of the guilty pleasures that you’re willing to admit?
5. Do you hear the voices too?
6. Who’s number one on your hit list?
7. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
9. You know, when I’m in the shower, I think about you. Do you do the same thing?
10. Would you rather own a dragon or be a dragon?
11. What’s your WiFi password?
12. Do you brag about the random acts of kindness you perform?
13. What songs are on your zombie killing soundtrack?
14. As of right now, if you were to die, what would you leave me in your last will and testament?
15. Think of someone who you suspect or you know doesn’t like you. What do you think they think about you?
16. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
17. How many zombies have you killed in your life?
18. Who are you and why are you in my house?
19. Would you rather wear shoes every single second for the rest of your life or never be allowed to wear shoes ever again?
20. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
21. If I were to summon you via black magic, which 5 items would I need in each corner of the pentagram?
22. If you could do anything in the world as a career, what would it be?
23. What’s your favorite smell?
24. If you had the option to never have to sleep again, or never have to eat again, which would you choose? Why?
25. If there were no consequences for a day, what would you do?
26. If you were a serial killer, what would your modus operandi be?
27. If you were a flavor, what would you be?
28. Which Pokémon starter would you choose: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander?
29. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
30. What’s your most favorite animal in the world?
31. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
32. When you poop at home, do you drop your pants around your ankles or take them all the way off?
33. What can you talk about for hours?
34. What will your last words be?
35. Have you ever tried to scream in your head?
36. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
37. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
38. If you were a fart, would you rather be the ‘loud and proud’ type or the ‘silent but deadly’ type?
39. What do you do with your shopping cart when you’re done with it at the grocery store?
40. How many second graders do you think you could fight off before you become overwhelmed?
41. When you poop in a public toilet do you hover, build a nest, or just sit down?
42. What is something I wouldn’t believe about you?
43. If you were a chair, who would you like to sit on you?
44. Would you rather be able to play every musical instrument or speak every language fluently?
45. Would you prefer to be buried or cremated?
46. What is something you believe that most people don’t?
47. If you could pick a day to relive over and over again, what day would it be and why?
48. If you could ask one question and be guaranteed complete honesty, what would you ask?
49. How dare you?
50. If you were a kitchen appliance, which one would you be and why?
Funny Questions to Ask Friends When Bored
Getting bored in friends get together? Have run out of fun ideas? Don’t worry! Grab these funny questions to ask friends when bored and turn your night into fun one.
1. What would you say if someone asked you for a random piece of advice?
2. Which website do you visit the most?
3. What’s your favorite family-friendly board game?
4. What is the worst thing you’ve ever smelled?
5. How old were you when you found out Santa isn’t real?
6. What’s the weirdest fact you’ve ever heard?
7. What would you do if you could do anything for the rest of your life?
8. Are you scared of dying?
9. If you found out I was going to die tomorrow, what’s the last thing you would say to me?
10. Out of all the holidays, which one is your favorite?
11. What’s your favorite charity and why?
12. What’s your Enneagram personality type?
13. If someone offered you the chance to go to outer space, would you go?
14. Do you enjoy going to museums?
15. What type of animal are you most excited to see when you go to the zoo?
16. If you had an alter ego, what would its name be?
17. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
18. Which instrument would you play if you were in a rock band?
19. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
20. Who’s your celebrity crush?
21. What’s one side hustle idea you’d love to start?
22. What’s your favorite season, and why?
23. What book have you read that’s made a serious impact on your life?
24. Do you believe in freedom of speech?
25. What’s the first thing you do after waking up in the morning?
26. What’s something that takes up way too much of your time?
27. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sleeping?
28. What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever heard?
29. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
30. Are there any totally wacky food combos you love that most people think are weird?
31. Have you ever broken a bone?
32. Do you think there’s life on other planets?
33. What’s your favorite fashion trend right now?
34. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
35. What is the first thing you notice about a person when you meet them?
36. How old do you think you’ll live to be?
37. What’s your favorite thing to do when bored?
38. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
39. What’s the most useful life hack you’ve learned from YouTube?
40. Which of your friends influences you the most?
41. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?
42. What is your favorite smell?
43. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life?
44. Have you ever fallen off your bike in front of a huge crowd?
45. What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn’t smell particularly good?
46. Have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?
47. If you can still remember, what are your funniest childhood memories?
48. How long do you think you’d survive in a zombie apocalypse?
49. If the roses are red, why are violets blue?
50. How do you hang toilet paper: over or under?
Funny Questions to Ask Friends about Yourself
Have you ever wondered what your friends think about you? Want to know their perspective about your personality amidst laughing? These funny questions to ask your best friend about yourself will tell you!
1. What is the most adventurous thing I have ever done?
2. How many times do I go on vacation every year?
3. Do I like dogs/cats?
4. Do I have pets?
5. Which is my favorite season?
6. Which is the best gift I have ever received?
7. What do I like doing when I have nothing to do?
8. Have I ever participated in a competition?
9. What was the most memorable moment of my life?
10. Which book do I love most?
11. Can I swim well?
12. Do I have a hidden talent no one knows about?
13. Am I a bathroom singer?
14. Do I cook well?
15. Have I ever gone on a road trip?
16. Have I ever flown a kite?
17. Have I ever been cheated by a friend?
18. What is my favorite mobile brand?
19. What do I prefer? Tea or coffee?
20. How many pets do I have?
21. Have I ever traveled abroad?
22. Which is my favorite festival?
23. Which is my favorite TV show/movie?
24. When did I get my first cell phone?
25. What is my favorite food?
26. Do I have any allergies?
27. What do I love doing on weekends?
28. What is the sport I used to play in school?
29. When is my birthday and how do I usually celebrate?
30. Who is my current celebrity crush?
31. Did I ever do anything to get in trouble with the police while growing up?
32. Did I have pets while growing up? Which animals did I have?
33. What is my favorite type of music?
34. If I won a lottery, what do you think I would spend it on?
35. Which is my favorite dinosaur?
36. What is my guilty pleasure?
37. Which is the place I would love to go on vacation?
38. What is my definition of a perfect day?
39. Did you ever think we’d become best friends?
40. Would I rather own a dragon or be a dragon?
41. Which is the song I love singing with you during car rides?
42. What drives me crazy?
43. Which fictional best friend pair is just like us?
44. What is your favorite memory of us?
45. Which dessert do I like most?
46. When were you impressed by me?
47. What do I order at a restaurant?
48. What toppings do I like on my pizza?
49. What was my childhood nickname?
50. What is one thing about me that only you know?
Funny Questions to Ask Friends about Favorites
Want to know about favorite things of your friends? Try these funny questions to ask friends about favorites to know more about them in a funny way. Ask and enjoy with them!
1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you have tattoos, which one is your favorite?
3. What is your favorite season?
4. What is your favorite ghost story?
5. What is your favorite car to drive?
6. What is your favorite Halloween costume?
7. What is your favorite work of art?
8. What is your favorite comic book character?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Do you have a favorite sports team?
11. What is your favorite flower?
12. What is your favorite moment in history?
13. What is your favorite magazine?
14. What is your favorite type of weather?
15. What is your favorite planet?
16. Android or Apple: which is your favorite?
17. Where is your favorite place to relax?
18. What was your favorite stuffed animal?
19. What is your favorite perfume/cologne scent?
20. What is your favorite sci-fi movie?
21. What is your favorite job that you have had so far?
22. What is/was your favorite thing to do at that job?
23. Who are your favorite coworkers?
24. Who are your favorite former coworkers?
25. Who is your favorite boss?
26. When is your favorite time to work?
27. What is your favorite story from work?
28. Where would be your favorite place to work?
29. What is your favorite benefit from work?
30. What is your favorite thing to do after work?
31What is your favorite goal you’ve achieved?
32. What is your favorite goal you’re currently working on?
33. What’s your favorite memory from college?
34. What was your favorite thing you learned in college school?
35. Where would be your favorite place to live?
36. What would be your favorite way to spend a million dollars?
37. Where would be your favorite place to retire?
38. What is your favorite thing on your bucket list?
39. What is your favorite language to study?
40. Where would be your favorite place to get married?
41. What is your favorite country to travel to?
42. What is your favorite continent to travel to?
43. What is your favorite cold place to travel to?
44. What is your favorite warm place to travel to?
45. What is your favorite historical monument/artifact to visit?
46. What would be your favorite fictional place to travel to?
47. What is your favorite vacation that you have ever been on?
48. What is your favorite picture taken on vacation?
49. What is your favorite mode of transportation to use on vacation?
50. Who is your favorite person to travel with?
51. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
52. What is your favorite fictional relationship?
53. Do you have a favorite hobby?
54. What is your favorite sport?
Weird and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Having absurd conversation with your friends in a fun in itself. So, we have compiled these weird questions to ask friends which will make you laugh your heart out. So, do make them a part of your fun night.
1. Which mythical creature do you want to become?
2. What is the weirdest thing you posted on the internet?
3. Ideally, into how many slices should you divide a pizza?
4. Which comes first, Chickens or eggs? eggs or chickens?
5. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
6. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour tv show of your own design. What is it called, And what’s the premise?
7. You are playing a video game on a bet, and you’re almost winning but suddenly your girlfriend called, Will you answer it or not?
8. What funniest joke do you know that doesn’t make other people laugh?
9. You accidentally ate some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the superpower of your choice! what’s it gonna be?
10. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier have given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous person of your choice. So which late celebrity will you bring back to life?
11. Name the top five things to take with you during a zombie apocalypse.
12. What normal things do you think are sometimes not normal?
13. When was the last time you binge ate peanut butter in a hotel room?
14. What is the craziest thing that you plan to have before dying?
15. How many times a day do you look in the mirror with just your underwear on?
16. What do you bring most to a friendship?
17. Do you think an elephant can make a good pet?
18. If you were a student at Hogwarts, which teacher would you rather have from the choices given?
19. Do you like someone?
20. Tomorrow you have a date with someone in this room. Who would be the worst choice?
21. Which surgery do you believe should never exist?
22. When was the last time you literally stopped to smell flowers?
23. What ice cream flavor do you think best describes your life?
24. How did you learn what it meant to be a man?
25. Do you have any rituals before accepting any guests?
26. What unwritten rules will you add to the law to make you exempt from a certain crime?
27. Which is one movie that you cannot watch with anyone?
28. What is the worst thing you ever did after drinking a mandatory amount of alcohol?
29. What songs are included in the soundtrack to your life?
30. Which ridiculous fact do you know that you will dare to correct?
31. Which day do you think the start of the week is, Sunday or Monday?
32. If you could explore anything Indiana Jones/Lara croft style in a living world, where would you go first?
33. Will you tell anyone the most embarrassing thing that you have done when you are drunk?
34. Will humans spread out among the stars or just be a brief blip in earth’s history?
35. Do you have a secret talent but are not willing to share?
36. What body part do you want to improve from your current body to escape aging?
37. At what point of the rest of your life are you good enough?
38. Do you believe that eternity exists?
Crazy and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Getting crazy with your friends is a fun in itself. Playing question game with your friends and asking mind blowing questions will turn your boring get-together in fun moments. Read these crazy questions to ask friends.
1. If you pamper a cow and give it lots of stuff, does it produce spoiled milk?
2. Why is drowsiness listed as a side-effect for sleeping pills?
3. What was the first person to milk a cow trying to do?
4. Who came up with names for things? Like, who stood in front of a door and said ‘hmm, this is a door’?
5. Why is it that when people are asked what they would bring to a deserted island, they never answer ‘a boat’?
6. Do mermaids give birth to live children or do they lay eggs?
7. Do Roman nurses and health care workers refer to an IV as a four?
8. What symbol represents zero in the roman numerals?
9. If people from Poland are called Poles, do you call people from Holland ‘Holes’?
10. Why are chickpeas called chickpeas when they’re neither chicks nor peas?
11. Why do the words ‘overlook’ and ‘oversee’ mean different things when look and see are nearly synonyms?
12. If a person suffering from amnesia was suddenly cured, would they remember that they had no memory?
13. Where did dictionary makers look to find the meanings for the words before dictionaries were in existence?
14. Why do we say ‘after dark’ when it’s actually really after light?
15. Do you need to set an appointment to see a psychic or will they be expecting you?
16. Why does a grapefruit look and taste nothing like a grape?
17. Why are there self-help groups if it’s supposed to be SELF help?
18. Is the sea salty because the shore never waves back?
19. If an unidentified flying object fell to the ground and people were able to identify what it was, would it be called a flying object?
20. What do you call a male lady bug?
21. Can atheists get insurance policies that cover acts of God?
22. If you can say that you’re speechless, doesn’t that mean that you were able to talk, and are thus, not speechless?
23. What makes the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?
24. Why do we say that something is ‘out of whack’? What is a whack in the first place?
25. Why do people say that something sells like ‘hotcakes’ if they sell out fast? How fast do hotcakes sell?
26. Why do we say that we have the weight of the world on our shoulders, but when we try to express it, we say we have to get it off of our chests?
27. If you decide to describe yourself as indecisive, are you decisive or indecisive?
28. Why is room temperature used as a measurement of warmth when not all rooms have the same temperature?
29. What does ‘ok’ actually mean?
30. Why do super heroes wear their underwear outside of their clothes?
31. If eating your dessert before a meal will spoil your appetite, then won’t eating a meal
32. Before your dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?
33. Why do women and men’s shoe sizes have to be different? Why can’t it be one size chart that just goes through all foot sizes?
34. Why didn’t they list the word ‘gullible’ in the dictionary?
35. Is it possible to blow up a balloon while you’re under water?
Interesting and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Want to have interesting conversation with your friends? Try these interesting questions to ask friends and update the level of your conversation. These have funny elements in them which will crack a smile on everyone’s face.
1. What’s the best birthday party you’ve ever had?
2. Where is your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
3. How do you like to spend your free time?
4. What’s one of your favorite bands?
5. What is the cutest animal you’ve ever seen in person?
6. How would you describe your style?
7. If your wardrobe could only be one color, what would it be?
8. How long have you been doing this job?
9. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
10. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
11. What’s the stupidest movie or TV show you’ve ever seen?
12. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
13. What are your biggest pet peeves?
14. Are you more into brains or looks?
15. Do you celebrate any holidays? What’s your favorite?
16. What’s your guilty pleasure?
17. Which meal is your favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
18. What do you do when you want to chill out after a long day?
19. How would you spend your ideal weekend?
20. Do you listen to podcasts, or mostly just music? What’s your favorite podcast?
21. Do you prefer to go to the movies or watch movies at home?
22. How do you define success?
23. What’s your favorite TV show now?
24. How would you spend your birthday if money was no object?
25. What’s your favorite season? What do you love most about it?
26. Do you prefer camping or going to the beach?
27. Which phone app do you think you use the most?
28. Would you instead cook, order delivery, or go out to eat?
29. How do you drink your coffee?
30. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
31. Do you enjoy being alone? How do you spend your alone time?
32. What is your biggest pet peeve?
33. Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
34. How would your closest friends describe you?
35. When you’re in a bad mood, is there something or someone that can instantly make it better? Who or what?
36. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
37. What is your favorite part of your daily routine?
38. Have you ever kept a journal?
39. Do you have a best friend?
40. Do you pay attention to the news?
41. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
42. Do you live alone?
43. Do you have any kids?
44. Do you like your job?
45. Did you ever go to college?
Dirty and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
These are some dirty and funny questions to ask friends to make your conversation gross. Just make sure that everyone is not comfortable with such questions, so don’t make them uncomfortable by asking these questions.
1. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever been caught doing by your parents?
2. Have you ever walked in on your parents?
3. How would you feel about being with someone else along with your partner?
4. What is a weird fantasy you have?
5. What is your utmost secret desire?
6. What’s your favorite go-to move for getting attention from the opposite s#x?
7. What is the weirdest thing you’ve done while alone?
8. Have you ever worn a woman’s or a man’s clothing?
9. Have you ever acted like you didn’t care about someone while you secretly did?
10. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to attract someone you had a crush on?
11. Have you ever walked around naked in public?
12. Who was your worse partner? Explain.
13. Have you ever farted in public and acted like it wasn’t you?
14. Have you ever fantasized about someone you knew you couldn’t have?
15. Have you ever cheated on your partner?
16. Do you have a crush on your work or schoolmate?
17. Who is your celebrity crush?
18. Have you ever acted jealous in public?
19. Do you hate the idea of being faithful?
20. At what age did you start having fantasies and what prompted them?
21. Would you ever consider going out with a complete stranger?
22. Have you ever done weird things while standing in front of a mirror?
23. What’s the most surprising thing that has ever given you chills?
24. What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever done?
25. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
26. Do you have a secret about yourself that no one really knows about?
27. Have you ever done something stupid just to impress your crush?
28. Would you ever consider playing the friends with benefits game with someone you like?
29. Do you consider yourself a great or good partner?
30. What do you find most attractive about girls/guys?
31. What is your favorite type of sleepwear?
32. Of the people in this room, who do you most want to make out with?
33. What’s the first thing you’d do if you woke up one day and you were the opposite s#x?
34. What s#xual activity do you consider totally off limits?
35. Of the people in this room, who do you consider the sluttiest?
36. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
37. What’s the biggest romantic fail you’ve ever experienced?
38. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done when you were alone?
39. Of the people in this room, who would you feel most comfortable with naked?
40. What’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept from your parents?
41. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told without getting caught?
42. Of the people in this room, who do you most want to switch lives with and why?
43. What do you like most and least about your own appearance?
44. What do you like most and least about your personality?
45. If you could erase one past experience, what would it be?
46. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to attract a crush?
47. What’s the most flirtatious thing you’ve ever done?
48. What’s your biggest s#xual fear?
49. Of the people in this room, who do you disagree with most frequently?
Dumb and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Do you know what the best part of dumb questions is? Their dumb answers!! It makes the questions game fun. Read these dumb questions to ask friends and enjoy their dumb answers.
1. If an ambulance hits someone on the road while transporting someone to a hospital, do they bring that person with them too?
2. If a doctor has a heart attack while performing a surgery, will the other doctors and nurses present work on him first?
3. If you throw your cat outside, will it be called kitty litter?
4. If roses are red, why are violets blue?
5. If a Smurf starts to choke, what color it will it become?
6. If prunes are dried plums, where do they get prune juice from?
7. Why do they say ‘like taking candy from a baby’ when babies tend to be greedy with candy?
8. Wouldn’t it be easier to take money from a baby?
9. Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
10. Why do we say that an alarm clock goes ‘off’ when it actually tunes on?
11. If someone owns a piece of land, how deep does their ownership go? Do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
12. Do hummingbirds hum because they can’t remember any of the words?
13. Is it possible to see someone’s tears underwater?
14.Why are there things called unsolved mysteries? Shouldn’t they be unsolved in the first place to be called a mystery?
15. Do penguins have knees?
16. Why do they say ‘giving my two cents’ when it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
17. Why do we say that an alarm clock goes ‘off’ when it actually tuns on?
18. Why is it that you can’t hum while your nose is plugged? Do we hum through our mouths or through our noses?
19. Why do we say that people work like a dog if they work all day when all dogs do is lie around?
20. Do people with a stutter also stutter in their thoughts?
21. If all of the world is in debt, where did that money go? Who do we owe money to?
22. Why is it necessary to nail down a coffin’s lid? Are we expecting what’s inside to try to break free?
23. If a boy named after his dad is called junior, what do you call a girl named after her mom?
24. Why did they name Donkey Kong that way if he’s a monkey and not a donkey?
25. When they say that a specific dog food has a new and improved flavor, who tests it?
26. If a piece of gum is 10 calories, does that include just the chewing or if you swallow it, too?
27. The zombie apocalypse has begun! You have an SUV and a baseball bat. Where are you going first?
28. What would be the most ridiculous way to settle a disagreement if you had a choice?
29. If you could make anything free what it be?
30. What is your funniest inebriated experience or party experience?
31. Would you rather live in a nudist colony or be celibate for life?
32. If you had the ability to be invisible what would you do?
33. What is the weirdest thing you find funny that most people would not find funny?
34. If you could get away with murder who would you kill?
35. Have you ever been in a ridiculous accident?
Stupid and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
What is the best part of asking stupid questions? Another person’s bewildered expressions and their attempt to answer your stupid questions! Read these stupid questions to ask friends and enjoy their stupid answers.
1. Do you think the big toe feels self-conscious about being the “BIG” toe?
2. Why do we use leaf-blowers instead of leaf-suckers?
3. Why didn’t the 3 Little Piggies build a house underground?
4. Captain America has a shield, but where’s his sword?
5. When you eat a gummy bear, do you eat the head or the feet first?
6. If he had been bitten by a radioactive man, would Spiderman’s name have been Man man?
7. Do zombies eat brains because they’re hungry for knowledge?
8. Why is the chicken even crossing the road? Where are its owners?
9. Do window cleaners get tired of seeing their own reflections all day?
10. How come solar panels don’t overheat?
11. If you can cook an egg on really hot concrete, why don’t we make an omelet?
12. If you could teleport to any bathroom in the world, which one would you choose?
13. If they’re called chicken wings, where did all the feathers go?
14. Do car tires get tired?
15. When tree leaves change color, do they say “new look, who dis?”
16. Do elves have to use double the q-tips to clean their ears?
17. Why do they call them pig-tails if pigs only have 1 tail?
18. What sound does a flute make if you sneeze into it?
19. If a balloon pops in a vacuum, can you hear it?
20. If 100 people poked your belly at the same time, would you burst?
21. What exactly does puppy breath smell like?
22. If your sibling turned into a dog, would you walk him/her?
23. If newborns smell good, shouldn’t our smell improve as we age?
24. If dragons can breathe fire, what happens when they accidentally sneeze?
25. What do rocks taste like?
26. If blood tastes metallic, does that mean vampires like to snack on metal?
27. Why is it called “loose change” if heavier than paper money?
28. If there’s a rabbit on the moon, where is its carrot?
29. When someone is sad, we say they’re blue, so if someone is really sad are they dark blue?
30. Does having stage fright mean you’re afraid of raised wooden platforms?
31. If the important thing is to get up after falling, why don’t we just learn better balance?
32. Why are they called headphones if you don’t use them to talk?
33. If a candle melts and evaporates, does that mean we inhaled an entire candle through our nose?
34. If bananas have a peel, does that mean we’re skinning it to eat its insides?
35. When people say someone lost their marbles, why don’t they help look for them?
36. Do doctors say “ahh” and check their throats when they’re brushing their teeth in the morning?
37. How do you change the water on a waterbed so it doesn’t grow algae?
38. If blue is the color of the sky, then what’s the color of the land?
39. If your refrigerator is still running, is it because it’s trying to lose weight?
40. Did you remember to turn the stove off? Are you positive?
41. If hair is dead, why doesn’t it all fall off when the wind blows?
42. If one twin closes their eyes, does the other twin get scared of the dark?
43. When you crack your knuckles, is that just the sound of your bones screaming?
44. What happens to tea bags if you let them sit in water all day?
45. If you eat a spoonful of ground coffee, do you get more or less caffeine?
46. If you roll a dice down a mountain, will that give you better odds?
47. Why do they call it popcorn ceiling? Shouldn’t it be called kernel ceiling?
48. If grasslands exist, are there also weed lands?
49. Where do witches go to remove their warts?
50. Are donut holes just an excuse to eat more donuts?
Silly and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Silly questions and answers session with your friends is one of the best moments. Read these silly questions to ask friends and cherish the funny moments with your best friends.
1. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done at someone else’s house?
2. What’s the dumbest rule you’ve ever been forced to follow?
3. How long do you think you would last in the Hunger Games?
4. What’s the most awkward thing that happens to you on a regular basis?
5. What would your vanity license plate be?
6. Would you rather eat jalapeños with every meal for the rest of your life or a raw egg every morning?
7. What high level job do you think you could lie your way into with no experience and no one would notice?
8. Would you rather go on a date with someone who does cheesy magic tricks the entire time, or go on a date with someone who tries to sell you the beach body protein shakes at the end of the date?
9. If you could have any foreign accent, which one would you pick?
10. If you could dip anything into chocolate and eat it, what would it be?
11. What do you think would be the worst “buy one, get one free” sale of all time?
12. People who don’t return grocery carts: heroes or villains?
13. What do you think is the best way to prepare for a zombie takeover?
14. Wanna play two, truths and a lie? Tell me three things about yourself right now, and I will guess which two are total lies.
15. Would you rather have Joe Exotic’s haircut from “Tiger King” or Edna Mode’s haircut from “The Incredibles”?
16. What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
17. Have you ever been caught singing when you thought no one was listening?
18. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
19. Would you rather only be able to speak in rhyme for an entire first date (without offering explanation), or have to recite the Pledge of Allegiance before each bite?
20. Just heading out for a girl’s night….Drunk-text you later?
21. What’s your most embarrassing hidden talent?
22. What’s the funniest movie line you’ve ever heard?
23. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone’s house?
24. What’s the weirdest piece of trivia that you know?
25. What was something you believed as a kid for way too long?
26. Plan your dream birthday. Where are we going, what kind of cake are we eating, and what present am I getting you?
27. What’s one thing you wish we knew five years ago?
28. Would you rather be funny, smart or s#xy?
29. What was your childhood nickname?
30. What was the random compliment that someone gave you that really got stuck in your memory?
Awkward and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
What is the best thing about friends getting together? You can do silly and awkward things with them without any fear of being judged. These awkward questions to ask friends will give you a real taste of fun.
1. What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?
2. If you had to choose between going naked or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?
3. Have you ever walked in on your parents doing it?
4. After you’ve dropped a piece of food, what’s the longest time you’ve left it on the ground and then ate it?
5. Have you ever tasted a booger?
6. Have you ever played Cards against Humanity with your parents?
7. What’s the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as the opposite s#x?
8. Have you ever peed in the pool?
9. Who do you think is the worst-dressed person in this room?
10. Have you ever farted in an elevator?
11. Of the people in this room, who do you want to trade lives with?
12. What are some things you think about when sitting on the toilet?
13. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. Do you cover your eyes during a scary part in a movie?
15. Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror?
16. Did your parents ever give you the “birds and the bees” talk?
17. What is your guilty pleasure?
18. What is your worst habit?
19. Has anyone ever walked in on you when going #2 in the bathroom?
20. Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?
21. Have you ever walked into a wall?
22. Do you pick your nose?
23. Do you sing in the shower?
24. Have you ever peed yourself?
25. What was your most embarrassing moment in public?
26. Have you ever farted loudly in class?
27. Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
28. You’re in a public restroom and just went #2, then you realized your stall has no toilet paper. What do you do?
29. What would be in your web history that you’d be embarrassed if someone saw?
30. Have you ever tried to take a s#xy picture of yourself?
31. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
32. Do you drool in your sleep?
32. Do you talk in your sleep?
33. Who is your secret crush?
34. Do you think [fill in the name] is cute?
35. Who do you like the least in this room, and why?
36. What does your dream boy or girl look like?
37. What is your go-to song for the shower?
38. Who is the s#xiest person in this room?
39. How would you rate your looks on a scale of 1 to 10?
40. Would you rather have s#x with [insert name] in secret or not have s#x with that person, but everyone thinks you did?
41. What don’t you like about me?
42. What color underwear are you wearing right now?
43. What was the last thing you texted?
44. If you were rescuing people from a burning building and you had to leave one person behind from this room, who would it be?
45. Do you think you’ll marry your current girlfriend/boyfriend?
46. How often do you wash your undergarments?
47. Have you ever tasted ear wax?
48. Have you ever farted and then blamed someone else?
49. Have you ever tasted your sweat?
50. What is the most illegal thing you have ever done?
Absurd and Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Getting bored? Want to add some flavor in your conversation? These absurd questions to ask friends will demolish your boredom and will cause you to laugh out loud. Their answers will also be a memorable element of the game.
1. Knowing that ‘ordinary’ is synonymous with ‘common’, why doesn’t ‘extraordinary’ have among its meanings ‘very common’?
2. If the remote control doesn’t work, why do we press the buttons harder?
3. Why do we place value on that which has a higher price?
4. Could I stop showering and drinking water to save the environment?
5. Why am I attracted to cold people who do not give in relationships?
6. Why do I wake up minutes before the alarm goes off?
7. Why am I looking for a partner if my experiences have been a disaster?
8. Why do I look at my cell phone when I could be living instead?
9. If you can watch the weather out the window, why do you watch the weather on television?
10. Why do beautiful people find a partner more easily if love is blind?
11. Is it an award for a masochist to be tortured or to go to jail?
12. What time is it on the moon?
13. Where is the mind located?
14. If plums are black, why are they red when they are green?
15. What’s the point of crossing your fingers for luck?
16. If you were given the power to travel in time, would you travel to the future or to the past?
17. You have 10 seconds to have any wish granted, what is it? (Have to answer in time).
What is your biggest fantasy?
18. How would you react if a stranger kissed you on the street?
19. What madness have you done or would you do for love?
20. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
21. What name would you have given yourself?
22. If you had to live without one of the five senses, what would it be?
23. What would you change in the world if you could?
24. What would you eat or drink every day without consequence?
25. If you could develop one superpower, what would it be?
26. What area of your body do you like the most? Why?
27. If you could see a person naked and chosen by you, who would it be?
28. What is it that gets on your nerves?
29. What would your perfect day be?
30. Can I cry underwater?
31. Would you rather come across a swarm of bees or a bear?
32. Spend the rest of your life with an ex or a year in jail?
33. Sleep with the bedroom door closed or open?
34. Invite me to dinner?
35. How can you fill a drum so that it weighs less?
36. Sleep after being very tired or eat after being very hungry?
37. Would you rather be handsome and dumb or ugly and smart?
38. Know the cause or the date of your death?
39. Have you been unfaithful?
40. Which character are you from a series or movie?
41. What gets bigger the more you take away?
42. What has for fingers and a thumb, but is not alive?
43. Who can’t lose in a soccer game?
44. What months of the year with 28 days?
45. What does everyone do when they wake up?
46. What is it that anyone can take, but no one can take away?
47. What number is worth 0 if you take away half of it?
48. What would it take for 5 people not to get wet with a single umbrella?
49. What is the color of the sleeves on Adrian’s red gilet?
50. Who can speak any language on the planet?
Funny Questions to Ask Friends Over Text
Want to have long and funny conversations with your friends on text? Getting bored at home and wanting to have some spicy online conversation with friends? These are funny questions to ask friends over text. Hurry up and ask!
1. What does it mean when you say “I love you” to someone?
2. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
3. Is jealousy healthy in a relationship?
4. Is lying ever OK?
5. Is cheating ever OK?
6. Have you ever cheated on someone before? Why did you do it—and do you regret it?
7. Do you want to be more or less like your parents?
8. What do you wish you had more of in your life right now?
9. What do you wish you had less of in your life right now?
10. When was the last time you cried?
11. Do you talk about your feelings often? Why or why not?
12. Who do you feel most comfortable talking about your feelings with in your life? Who do you feel least comfortable doing that with?
13. What would you be doing if money wasn’t a concern?
14. What are your thoughts on porn?
15. What do you want to be remembered for after you die?
16. What’s more important: science or art?
17. What’s your relationship to your gender?
18. What does masculinity or being a man mean to you?
19. What gender stereotype do you wish the world would let go of?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What’s the meaning of life?
22. Do you have any go-to flirting techniques or moves?
23. What’s your favorite pickup line?
24. Who’s your celeb crush?
25. Who was your celeb crush as a teenager?
26. Who was your first crush, and did you tell them?
27. Who would you want to play you in a movie?
28. If you had to give up one for the rest of your life, which would you pick: cheese or chocolate?
29. Cat person or dog person?
30. Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
31. Would you survive being stranded on a deserted island?
32. What’s your favorite conspiracy theory?
33. What reality TV show would you be on?
34. What’s your most annoying habit?
35. What’s the most embarrassing thing in your search history?
36. Is water wet?
37. What’s the most useless talent you have?
38. Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast?
39. The toilet isn’t working at someone else’s house. What do you do?
40. What’s something trivial that you always lie about?
41. Have you ever fantasized about me?
42. What’s an unusual thing that turns you on?
43. How do you define good s#x?
44. What’s your ideal first date?
45. What do you find to be the s#xiest part of a man/woman/person’s body?
46. What’s the most interesting thing that happened to you this week?
47. What’s a problem you’re working through right now?
48. How are you feeling these days, really?
49. What sticks out to you in a dating profile?
50. What do you think about dating apps?
Funny Questions to Ask Friends in Person
These are some funny questions to ask friends in person which can make your meet up with your best friend full of fun. If you are just two and want to have some intimate conversation, go for these questions.
1. If you were invisible for a day, what would you choose to do with that power?
2. What did you think of me the first time you saw me?
3. If you could be a model for any product, what would you choose and why?
4. Let’s pretend you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
5. If you had to go into the witness protection program, what would you choose as a new name, where would you ask to go, and what would you choose to do?
6. What crime would you commit if you could get away with it?
7. Which song would you sing to audition for American Idol?
8. What lie do you tell most often?
9. What’s something I do that grosses you out the most?
10. Who would you most love to see naked? Who you would most hate to see naked?
11. What’s the craziest thing you would do for $100?
12. If you could only eat one thing every day for a week, what would it be?
13. If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you choose to live without?
14. What skills do you possess that would help us survive a zombie apocalypse?
15. Have you ever been so scared that you’ve peed your pants? If so, what happened to scare you?
16. Let’s say someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
17. If you had a theme song that played every time you entered a room, what would it be and why?
18. What if you could go on a road trip across the country with any celebrity dead or alive, who would you go with?
19. If you could own your own business, what would it be?
20. What animal do you think you are most like?
21. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
22. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
23. What is the most embarrassing thing that someone has walked in on you doing?
24. Is there something you really enjoy that others might think is weird?
25. What’s the dumbest idea you’ve ever had that at the time seemed smart?
26. What is something that always makes you laugh?
27. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
28. What’s a song you love that nobody would expect you to like?
29. What do you usually think about while you are pooping?
30. What’s something you love but don’t understand why?
31. What reality TV show would you most want to be on?
32. Would you rather go to Hogwarts, the Shire, or the Death Star?
33. If you were on Cutthroat Kitchen, what dishes would you most hope they select for you to make?
34. What is the biggest turn off: stinky feet, sweaty armpits, or bad breath?
35. What guilty pleasure do you have that currently I don’t know about?
36. If you could get drunk with a historical figure, who would it be?
37. What’s an app you wish existed but doesn’t currently?
38. If someone went through your phone, what would they find that would be surprising?
39. You are locked in Target overnight: what would you do?
40. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport so that you had a chance at the gold, what would it be?
41. What takes up too much of your time?
42. What TV show do you refuse to watch?
43. What’s one thing you really want but can’t afford?
44. What website do you visit the most?
45. If life is a game, what is the #1 rule?
5 Tips for Picking Funny Questions to Ask Friends
So, these are some categories of funny questions to ask friends which you can ask in solo or in group form. They will make you laugh and will relieve you from daily life tensions. I have enlisted a lot of funny questions but what if I will tell you some tips regarding it. Want to update your level of fun? Then follow these tips.
Play it in game form:
Ask funny questions in the form of a game. Sit in a circle and make someone a host who will ask funny questions. Add some interesting elements in your game. For example, you can have snacks while playing this game. Or, you can keep on changing hosts so that everyone can have the opportunity to ask questions.
Select any winner:
Make the criteria that whoever will give the most funny answers will win the game. And, whoever will ask the most funny questions will win the best host prize. Select any gift for the winners to make your game interesting.
Ask questions during conversation:
If your conversation with your friend is getting boring, you can use these funny questions to ask your best friend and can upgrade your conversation. It will make you and your friend laugh. Randomly insert questions in your conversation to make the atmosphere lighthearted and conversation enjoyable.
Be creative with questions:
This blog post contains some funny questions which you can ask your friends, but it will be much better if you only take ideas from here, and think of your own questions. You know a lot about your friends, so you can ask funny questions regarding their personalities and experiences. It will make your game or conversation more funny.
Be careful with the choice:
There are different sets of fun questions to ask friends which will give you immense pleasure. But, do remember that every person has a different sense of humor, so ask the questions according to their taste and preference. Otherwise, they can get annoyed and your question will have a negative impact on others.
Final Thoughts on Funny Questions to Ask Friends
Doing fun and having lighthearted conversations are imperative for a person’s mental health. Laughing fills your body with positive energy and relieves you from stress and tiredness.
And, having funny conversations with friends add extra flavor to your life. That’s why we have compiled funny questions to ask friends so that you can have a full package of fun in your life.
Best friends are your comfort zone with whom you can be yourself without any fear of judgment. There are different types of funny questions to ask your best friend. Choose from them according to your friend’s taste.
But, don’t cross the line while playing funny questions to ask friends. Make sure that you don’t embarrass them with your questions. They are having conversations and playing games with you to have mental peace, so make sure that they also enjoy your jokes and funny questions.
Keep these things in mind while selecting funny questions to ask your friends!