533 Funny Questions for Couples to Have a Lighthearted Conversation
Whether you’re on your first date, living together, or married, keeping the communication alive is an important part of any good relationship, and funny questions for couples are a terrific way to get such conversations started.
As you discover more about each other, these questions for couples may help you enhance your connection. Starting a conversation might be tough at times. You either know the person so well that you can’t think of anything fresh to say, or you’ve just met and need to start a discussion.
Conversation openers are usually playful and lead to more than a “Yes” or “No” response. They are leading questions that may be used in a number of situations, such as on a first date, during dinner, or at a party.
We have selected some funny couples quiz questions that we believe you would enjoy asking and that will create some interesting and telling replies.
Super Funny Questions for Couples
We don’t believe there is such a thing as knowing someone too well. Our funny questions for couples will present some intriguing methods to explore into the tastes, experiences, and ideas of someone you care about. Questions range from the basic and simple to the sophisticated and in-depth.
1. What’s the scariest / creepiest place you have ever been?
2. If you could legally change your middle name, what would it be?
3. Have you ever kissed another guy?
4. Have you ever made a prank call?
5. What’s the dumbest idea that you’ve ever had that you thought was the smartest idea you’ve ever had?
6. Do you call your muscles “guns?”
7. What’s the most cringeworthy thing you’ve ever said to someone you were attracted to?
8. How often do you pee in the shower?
9. What is the funniest dream that you had that you can recall?
10. What’s the worst nightmare that you’ve had that you can recall?
11. Will you do your best animal sound for me?
12. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
13. What is the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?
14. Do you ever feel tempted to splash in a big puddle?
15. Have you ever felt tempted to commit a crime?
16. If you had to kiss a guy other than family, who would it be?
17. If you had a really fluffy bunny, what would you name it?
18. If you had to eliminate one day of the week, which one would you eliminate and why?
19. What were the healthiest and unhealthiest periods of your life?
20. Which is better: a tiny scarf, or a tiny hat?
21. If you could either not be able to recognize voices, or to not recognize faces, which would you choose?
22. If you had to dip something in mayonnaise and eat it, what would you eat?
23. What’s the worst emotional or mental anguish you’ve endured?
24. What do you like most about where we live?
25. When was the last time you peed in the pool?
26. Have you ever tried hitting a target while peeing?
27. What’s something you screwed up and then tried to hide?
28. What do you think life will look like in 100 years?
29. Which do you believe in more: the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy?
30. What do you think about the most while you’re pooping?
Very Funny Questions for Couples
Sharing a chuckle or laugh is sometimes the finest way to get to know someone. Our funny couples quiz offers novel methods to learn about someone and initiates novel discussion topics.
1. What is the ugly scar you have and how did you get?
2. Were you ever so scared that you wet your pants?
3. How many pizza slices can you eat in one sitting?
4. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Bruce Jenner?”
5. Which car could you drive for the rest of your life?
6. What is the weirdest thing you googled about in the last one week?
7. In your opinion, why superheroes wear underwear over the clothes? Are they “overwears” now?
8. Were you ever pulled over by a cop?
9. If you knew you wouldn’t get caught, would you become a thief?
10. What is the funniest dream you have had?
11. What would you give up? Coffee or carbs?
12. Have you ever tried your dog’s food?
13. Would you like to be famous? Why and how?
14. What are the top ten things on your bucket list?
15. Have you been kissed by the same s#x?
16. If you could kill any character from a television soap, which character would it be?
17. Would you strip for hundred dollars?
18. Did you ever chase anyone in a car? If yes, why?
19. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with a famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
20. If you won one million dollars, what would you do with that money?
21. What is the strangest thing you ever ate and felt horrible about?
22. What’s the wildest thing you have ever done?
23. If you had to eat at KFC for one week straight, what would you eat there?
Really Funny Questions for Couples
As you laugh and exchange responses, fun questions teach, disclose, and provide delight. Serious and not-so-serious inquiries about your relationships might help decide their destiny. Well, here are some funny couples questions to have a laugh.
1. What smells awful, but you can’t handle but smell it all over again?
2. You find out I’m a KGB spy hired to collect information about you. What do you do?
3. Do you think blind people can see dreams?
4. You ask my father for my hand in marriage and he says “Over my dead body!” Do you propose anyways?
5. What was your best dad joke?
6. What’s one exercise you never want to do again?
7. If you were a biker, what would your biker nickname be?
8. Have you ever been kicked out of a public place?
9. What was your AIM screen name?
10. How high would you rate your confidence on a scale of 1-10?
11. What is the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?
12. What about skinny dipping?
13. Have you ever been streaking?
14. Do you think I can read you well? Or do I often not notice / interpret things wrong?
15. What is something you think is seriously underrated?
16. What style of art do you like best?
17. If you were shoes, which one would you be?
18. What’s the most fruitless talent you have?
19. If you were a type of instrument, what kind would you be?
20. What weird smells do you like?
21. If you had an opportunity to ask your pet 1 question, what it would be?
22. You can do anything with money except spend it: what do you do?
23. What’s something you love that other people think is gross?
24. What’s the silliest way you’ve ever injured yourself?
25. You wake up and find out that everything you touch turns into cotton candy. What do you do?
Good Funny Questions for Couples
Couples can learn about each other by asking questions. Questions also assist the partners in understanding about one other’s values and thinking. Couples get a genuinely deep peek into each other’s brains with a lighthearted approach to these unusual and funny questionnaire for couples.
1. Who is your favorite cousin?
2. What’s something that you love and you don’t understand why?
3. Faced with starvation, what would you still never eat?
4. How was your first fight resolved?
5. Have you ever watched Twilight?
6. If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it?
7. You meet my family for the first time and get hit on by a female family member. Do you tell me about it?
8. If you could put any kind of clothes on a hot dog, what would you put on it and why?
9. Would you rather take a pie to the face or have ice water dumped over your head?
10. What actress would you pick to portray me?
11. What’s something that you’ve wanted to do for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
12. If you were the host of a TV show, what type of show would it be?
13. Would you ever drive a Smart Car?
14. You have three ingredients to make a delicious dish for dinner: what do you make and how?
15. Who do we personally know that you would not want to meet under the mistletoe?
16. If you were a wizard in Harry Potter, what would your Patronus be?
17. If you could have any foreign accent, which one would you pick?
18. Have you ever had a manicure or pedicure?
19. You can’t do peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and honey, so instead you do?
20. You’re a criminal mastermind — what do you leave at the scene of the crime as your calling card?
21. Have you ever played Candy Crush?
22. What store customer loyalty rewards cards are in your wallet?
23. What’s the best, brightest idea that you’ve ever had?
24. What would be the most disturbing thing you could find under your bed?
25. What’s the most sentimental thing that you have?
26. Who are you secretly jealous of?
27. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
28. What’s your biggest turnoff: stinky feet, sweaty armpits or bad breath?
29. What is your favorite Britney Spears song?
Random Funny Questions for Couples
Have fun, laugh, and don’t take your answers too seriously, but remember these funny questions to ask married couples reveal parts of yourself that you may not even know exist.
1. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
2. If you catch a fish, do you eat it or let it go?
3. How many online dating sites have you tried?
4. What song best describes our marriage?
5. What superstitions do you believe in?
6. When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like?
7. Do you think the world is improving or getting worse? Why?
8. What’s the craziest thing that has happened at a job you worked at?
9. If you go shopping by yourself, what does your shopping list usually consist of?
10. What three things do you consume each week?
11. What word do you find the most humorous?
12. What’s your most embarrassing story about being sick?
13. What’s something that always makes you laugh?
14. Do you think you’re funny? Why?
15. Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie?
16. What is your worst habit?
17. If there were a food that you absolutely couldn’t give up, what would it be?
18. Do you scream on roller coasters?
19. What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
20. Do you wet your toothbrush before or after you put toothpaste on it?
21. If you were a character from The Office, which one would you be?
22. If you were a Looney Toons character, which one would you be?
23. What is the most awkward pet name you’ve ever been given?
24. Did you ever listen to the Spice Girls?
25. What annoys you the most about your me?
26. What’s the most awkward romantic situation you’ve ever been in?
27. What’s a song no one knows that you like?
28. What is your favorite Disney movie?
29. What do you want out of life?
30. If I was a motorcyclist, would you ride on the back?
31. Do you make pictures out of the clouds?
Rapid Fire Funny Questions for Couples
Do you like rapid fire session? If you do, you are in luck, since we are here with some really funny rapid fire questions for couples. See it for yourself how many you can answer in the allotted time.
1. What’s your favorite position in bed?
2. I am a talented person, but which of the following talents I absolutely do not have?
3. Which is the one thing I am most likely to forget before heading out?
4. What is something you did as a child your parents don’t know about?
5. What do you think is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
6. If you were ever caught dead, where would it be?
7. Name the first word that comes to mind. Now!!
8. Is there a silly accomplishment you’ve made that you’re secretly proud of?
9. What’s a silly habit you have now that you don’t tell a lot of people about?
10. What was your favourite childhood injury?
11. Which is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
12. If I were to go missing, where would you most likely find me?
13. If my life were a movie, what genre would it belong to?
14. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
15. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
16. Do you sing in the shower?
17. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
18. What do you do to have fun?
19. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
20. Do you have a middle name? What is it?
21. What’s the most embarrassing moment you’ve experienced with your parents?
22. What would you do if a wild goose started chasing you?
23. What are you thinking of doing to me right now?
24. How many selfies do I take in a day?
25. If I had the power to become one of the following superheroes, which is the one I could NEVER pull-off?
26. What’s the most useless talent you have?
27. Which reality show do you think I could win if I participated?
28. If I decide to be an influencer someday, which of these apps would I be the most popular on?
29. Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
30. What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
31. Would you rather go out for a date night or enjoy a date night at home?
32. What’s your idea of a perfect date night?
33. What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
34. What is the best and worst purchase you’ve ever made?
35. How would you define being together in one word?
36. What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
37. What is your last Google search?
38. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
39. Tell us about the last dream you remember having.
40. Do public restrooms make you self-conscious?
41. What is one of your weird quirks?
42. What’s your least favorite food?
43. Can you remember the most fun time you’ve had? Where was it and what were you doing?
44. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Would You Rather Funny Questions for Couples
Would you rather questions for couples may be funny and allow you to be goofy with each other. Here are some funny would you rather questions for couples that we have picked for you.
1. Would you rather go zip lining or bungee jumping together?
2. Would you rather spank or be spanked?
3. Would you rather be besties with the boss or the receptionist?
4. Would you rather go on Love Island or The Circle?
5. Would you rather be attacked by birds or attacked by cute little kittens?
6. Would you rather have something stuck in your teeth during a date or have to pass gas constantly during a date?
7. Would you rather not brush your teeth for a week or not shower for a week?
8. If there was a zombie apocalypse, would you rather be a zombie, or one of the few remaining people left on earth?
9. Would you rather have snot in your nose or something stuck between your teeth?
10. Would you rather be shut in a room with snakes or spiders?
11. In that room (from #58), would you rather the light be on or off?
12. Would you rather live in a haunted house for a month or eat 12 wasps?
13. Would you rather give a speech in front of an audience and realize you were in your underwear or sing a song in front of an audience and forget the words?
14. Would you rather smell like burnt rubber for the rest of your life or have the taste of burnt toast in your mouth?
15. Would you rather be able to be invisible or to read people’s minds?
16. Would you rather lose all of your teeth or lose all of your hair?
17. Would you rather always have SUPER weird dreams or never dream at all?
18. Would you rather end every sentence with ‘I love you’ or start every sentence with ‘hey mum’?
19. Would you rather be itchy for the rest of your life or sticky?
20. Would you rather be with someone who hates your favorite foods or hates your pet?
21. Would you rather not brush your teeth or not shower for an entire week?
22. Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the best-looking person in the room?
23. Would you rather have to speak in rhymes for the rest of your life or only be able to use four-word sentences?
24. Would you rather hear a baby laugh or feel a cat purr?
25. Would you rather meet a zombie or an alien?
26. Would you rather find out your long-standing conspiracy theory was true or find out a juicy piece of gossip only you knew?
27. Would you rather be trapped together in the jungle or in a haunted house?
28. Would you rather know how to juggle or how to do magic tricks?
29. Would you rather have salty buttered popcorn or sweet caramel popcorn?
30. Would you rather live the life of a dog or a cat?
31. Would you rather ride a donkey or a camel a long distance?
32. Would you rather wear dirty underwear or no underwear?
33. Would you rather be a dog or a cat?
34. Would you rather eat haggis or kidneys?
35. Would you rather eat grasshoppers or tarantulas?
36. Would you rather be too hot or too cold forever?
37. Would you rather see a rat or a snake?
38. Would you rather be able to highland dance or hip-hop dance?
This or That Funny Questions for Couples
This or that couple’s query can be converted into a pleasant game. These funny this or that questions for couples ask which of two possibilities your spouse prefers. Even simple queries like “chocolate or vanilla?” can spark conversations that lead to more in-depth discussions.
1. Miley or Selena?
2. Check dad’s or mom’s internet history?
3. Clean the kitchen in the morning or at night?
4. Sweet or savory?
5. Treasure or trash?
6. Laptop or Desktop?
7. Slot machines or lotto ticket?
8. Sleep in the snow or dance in the rain?
9. Grocery pickup or shop in store?
10. Date night in or out on the town?
11. Rice with sauce or cream with toast?
12. One long vacation or a bunch of weekend getaways?
13. Tacos or burritos?
14. Long nose or long tooth?
15. Long hair, natural curls, or all straight?
16. Lose one finger or gain two fingers?
17. Day weekend every weekend or one full week off a month?
18. Dress up or dress down?
19. Rich and few friends or poor and more friends?
20. Talk like Darth Vader or Yoda?
21. Wine or beer?
22. Marvel or DC?
23. Gummy bears or gummy worms?
24. Full battery on the phone or full gas in the car?
25. Hire a chef or house cleaner?
26. Drama or Comedy movie?
27. Bieber or BTS?
28. Be a sociopath or psychopath?
29. Barefoot or socks?
30. Brunch or dessert?
31. Cake or ice cream?
32. Bumper cars or roller coasters?
33. Sleep talk or sleepwalk?
34. Kiss a jellyfish or cobra?
35. Aliens or robots?
36. Lose the sense of smell or taste?
37. Salty cake or sweet noodles?
38. No sweets again or no spicy food again?
39. Be a king or a politician?
40. Have three ears or 12 fingers?
41. Be a monkey for a week or a robot for a month?
42. Sweaty underarms or tangled hair?
43. Superpower of invisibility or ultimate strength?
44. Mom scolding you in public or dad not talking to you?
45. Late by an hour or early by 30 minutes?
46. Free Wi-Fi or unlimited coffee?
Most Likely to Funny Questions for Couples
We adore the “who is most likely to for couples” game! In this game, each of you picks who or what the most probable response to the question is. When you’re arguing over who’s the better driver, it may really make you chuckle. Here are some funny most likely to questions couples.
1. Who is most likely to be late for an important event?
2. Who is most likely forget why they walked into a room?
3. Who is most likely to drink more than 3 cups of coffee a day?
4. Who is most likely to twerk on the dance floor?
5. Who is most likely to be a stingy parent?
6. Who is most likely to curse in front of a child?
7. Who is most likely get a hideous tattoo?
8. Who is most likely to forget to pick the kids from school?
9. Who is most likely to cry over a sad movie?
10. Who is most likely to become the president?
11. Who is most likely to do embarrassing things while drunk?
12. Who is most likely to fall asleep when watching tv?
13. Who is most likely to get up on stage and sing Karaoke?
14. Who is most likely to quit their job on impulse?
15. Who is most likely to use the kids as an excuse to get out of a commitment?
16. Who is most likely to remain asleep while the alarm is blaring?
17. Who is most likely to buy useless stuff?
18. Who is most likely to eat fast food for a week straight?
19. Who is most likely to remain in the bathroom for 1 hour every day?
20. Who is most likely to be the loudest at a game?
21. Who is most likely to ignore their phone when their mom calls?
22. Who is most likely to believe in supernatural beings?
23. Who is most likely to go to a party just for the food?
24. Who is most likely to forget the groceries?
25. Who is most likely to sing along to a pop song on the radio?
26. Who is most likely to drop their phone in the toilet?
27. Who is most likely to do something stupid on a night out with their kids?
28. Who is most likely to take a photo of everything?
29. Who is most likely to smoke?
30. Who is most likely to win the lottery?
31. Who is most likely to forget people’s names?
32. Who is most likely to watch “Too Hot to Handle” on Netflix?
33. Who is most likely to have a weird phobia?
34. Who is most likely to forget to shower?
35. Who is most likely to stay in bed all day?
36. Who is most likely to join a commune?
37. Who is most likely to indulge in late-night snacking?
38. Who is most likely to snore in their sleep?
39. Who is most likely to freak out over a text they misinterpreted?
40. Who is most likely to be so awkward around in-laws?
41. Who is most likely to forget to wear underwear?
42. Who is most likely to complain about their ex?
43. Who is most likely to have an imaginary friend?
Funny Questions for Couples about Their Relationship
No matter how long you’ve known someone, there’s always something new to learn about them. Our funny questions to ask married couples about their relationship are intended to elicit your significant other’s secrets, wants, and innermost feelings.
1. What made you accept my invitation to our first date?
2. How could we improve our relationship?
3. Do you prefer long hair or short hair?
4. Does being sneaky give you a thrill?
5. What’s your most favorite outfit i wear?
6. What values do you think are most important in a relationship?
7. What is something you want to do together that we haven’t?
8. Do you like experimenting with different positions?
9. Describe your perfect afternoon with me.
10. I come home from work stressed. How would you help me relax?
11. Do you have a “type,” or did you have one before we got together?
12. Do you prefer top or bottom?
13. Which song reminds you of me?
14. Do you like when I make the first move?
15. Will you make me breakfast in bed?
16. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
17. When do I like the most beautiful to you?
18. What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
19. What do i do that helps you calm down?
20. Do you like me being possessive over you?
21. What makes you feel the most loved?
22. If you could change something about me, what would it be?
23. What do you think would be the most romantic place for us to travel together?
24. What’s your most scandalous memory of us?
25. What’s something that we’ve never tried in bed that you would like us to try?
26. What would be the best gift I could give you?
27. What physical action or gesture do you find romantic?
28. What moment would you want to relive again and again?
29. Is there anything you’re afraid to accomplish that i can help you with?
30. What do you think is most important for communicating in our relationship?
31. When was the time I made you laugh the most?
32. What do you wish for our relationship?
33. What do I do that irritates you?
34. What do you admire most about me?
Funny Questions for Couples on Date Night
Whether it’s your first or thirtieth date, you may always ask questions to learn more about someone. Try out some of these funny date night questions, or choose a topic and let the discussion flow from there.
1. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would you choose?
2. What do you attribute the biggest successes in your life to? How about your largest failures?
3. In what ways are we the same?
4. What’s another career that you think you’d love?
5. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
6. What was your favorite date you’ve ever had with me?
7. In what ways are we different?
8. What turns you on most?
9. What’s a question you’ve always wanted to ask me, but never have?
10. What is your favorite memory of us dating?
11. What’s a new hobby you’d like to try?
12. What makes you feel overwhelmed at work?
13. Do you think you would make a good food critic?
14. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have as a dinner guest?
15. What is your idea of a romantic night with me?
16. When did you first know you loved me?
17. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in ONLY 3 words?
18. When was a time that you felt really close to me?
19. In what ways have I changed since we first met?
20. Is there anything I can do to show you love better?
21. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
22. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
23. If safety wasn’t a concern, which natural phenomenon/ disaster would you want to experience?
24. If you had one mantra to live by, what would it be?
25. Am I a safe person for you to talk to? If not, how can I improve?
26. If I were to die suddenly today, what is one thing you would want me to know?
27. What is your favorite thing that I do in bed?
28. What’s something you’re glad you’ll never have to do again?
29. What do you feel you’re best at?
30. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
31. If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
32. What do you believe you are capable of achieving?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Your Significant Other
Funny questions to ask your significant other are about easy, often minor topics that give light-hearted entertainment. We sometimes fail to ask these questions because the answers are unimportant. The more you know about someone, though, the better.
1. Which of your siblings do you think you’re like most?
2. How did your parents punish you when you were a child?
3. What was one of the silliest things you thought or misunderstood as a kid?
4. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
5. Who is your favorite superhero?
6. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
7. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever cried about?
8. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
9. What was one toy you always wanted as a kid?
10. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
12. If you could bring one of your past pets back to life, which one would you choose?
13. If you could travel to space for free, would you go?
14. What smell, sound, or taste do you immediately associate with your childhood?
15. What was the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
16. What did you hate as child but appreciate now?
17. You have to repeat one course you’ve already taken in school. Which do you choose?
18. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be?
19. What’s the least important thing that’s very important to you?
20. What was your first-ever date like?
21. You are kicked out of the country and must move to another country. Where do you go?
22. Have you ever been caught telling a lie? Explain.
23. What was the strangest thing you ever did as a child?
24. What’s the naughtiest thing you did as a teenager?
25. What’s the best joke or surprise you’ve ever pulled on someone?
26. Describe one embarrassing moment you wish you could erase.
27. Have you ever saved anyone’s life?
28. You are going to be roasted on national TV. Who do you want to headline the event?
29. You have to give up one of these for 1 month: your smartphone or your sense of taste. Which do you choose?
30. If you could give anyone (alive or dead) a hug, who would you choose?
31. What’s your wildest s#xual fantasy?
32. What is your current obsession?
33. You have to marry a fictional character. Who do you choose?
34. You can only choose 1 of these, and the other you will never have again. Would you pick chocolate or coffee?
35. What’s something you always wanted to do as a child but never got to do it?
36. What song never fails to pull you out of a bad mood?
37. Do you, or have you ever had, a fear that seems silly?
38. What is one thing that you refuse to share, even with me?
39. Which of your ancestors do you admire the most?
40. What were your favorite books to read as a child?
41. What song is the soundtrack of your teenage years?
42. What was the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
43. Was there anything noteworthy about the circumstances of your birth?
44. Growing up, what was your favorite family tradition?
45. When was the last time you felt genuinely proud of yourself?
46. What scares you the most?
47. What are you very proud of but never have an excuse to talk about?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Your Partner
Knowing a possible partner’s future ambitions will help you determine whether you’re on the same road and whether you’re compatible. It’s also entertaining to pose questions that contrast where someone expected to be at this age with where they are today. Here are some funny questions to ask your partner.
1. What do you think is your best physical feature?
2. How compatible do you think our zodiac signs are?
3. What kind of superpower would you have if you had a choice?
4. How bad is my morning breath?
5. Have you ever put on makeup?
6. What do you think is my best physical feature?
7. Have you ever held in a fart around me?
8. What is your favorite street food?
9. Between a priest and a nun, who will you offer a lift?
10. Have you ever obsessed over anything? (Toys, movies, projects, people, problems)
11. If the vehicle breaks down in a land occupied by zombies, how will you escape?
12. Where did you dream of running away to as a child?
13. Who would play your love interest (aka me)?
14. What is your favorite city in the world?
15. Have you ever pretended to be a woman?
16. Have you ever tried walking in heels?
17. If you are stuck on an island alone without Internet for one month, what will you miss the most?
18. What fictional location will you love to live in?
19. If you had to go a week without your phone, what would you miss the most about it?
20. What do you like most that i do in bed?
21. If you get stuck in the desert alone, what skills do you think you have to survive?
22. What is your idea of a perfect baecation?
23. What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life?
24. If you could become any animal, what would it be and why?
25. What were your nicknames growing up, including the ones you didn’t want to stick?
26. If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date?
27. Who’s your current crush?
28. Have you ever watched really terrible children’s television just because you were bored?
29. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
30. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
31. Who are you most like, Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, Andy Dwyer, or Ron Swanson?
32. Do you think you’re a good kisser?
33. Nachos. What would you put on yours?
34. You have five dollars to spend on anything you want at the dollar store — what do you buy?
35. Is there a memory you have of me that always makes you laugh?
36. If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite s#x, what would be the top three things you’d do?
37. What one thing will you never change about us?
38. What are three things you can’t live without?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Your Spouse
People like talking about themselves and giving personal details that make them feel special. Use these funny questions to ask your spouse, then sit back and listen. Prepare to respond to them as well.
1. What is your favorite body part on yourself?
2. Have you ever been stuck inside an elevator?
3. What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
4. Have I ever embarrassed you?
5. What is the most sensitive part of your body?
6. Would you rather stay here at home with me or go out with for a date with me tonight?
7. Who do you wish we lived closer to?
8. Do you consider yourself a great kisser?
9. What’s something that I wouldn’t believe about you?
10. How would you like to spend the rest of our lives when we’re old and wrinkly?
11. If you had an archenemy, what qualities would they have?
12. Would you marry me again?
13. Have you ever gotten in trouble for playing a prank on someone?
14. What was your most embarrassing romantic blunder?
15. Do you check me out when I walk away from you?
16. If you could have another body part of some kind, what would it be?
17. What is the best thing about us being married?
18. Which of our dates is your favorite one?
19. How would you like to spruce up our romantic relationship?
20. What movie title perfectly describes our life together?
21. Which is more important, happiness or intelligence?
22. Based on our relationship, what advice would you give people who are dating?
23. If today was your last day, what would you want me to prepare for you as your last meal?
24. If I am mad at you, what is the safest way to handle it?
25. What three things should we definitely take if we were to live on a secluded island?
26. How would you describe our wildest night?
27. Do you dream about me in your sleep?
28. Do you ever get mad at me?
29. What would you like me to do to make our marriage more thrilling and exciting?
30. What was on your mind when we had our first kiss?
31. If we started our own restaurant, what food would we serve?
32. If you could date any celebrity, who would you choose?
33. What is one movie that you wish was real life?
34. Besides me, what’s your next most favorite thing in the world?
35. How many days could you go without electricity?
36. If you went to Comic-Con, who would you dress up as?
37. What do you imagine when you think of home?
38. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen?
39. What would you spend $500 on?
40. If you could dip anything into chocolate and eat it, what would it be?
41. If we started a duo music group, what would our band name be?
42. If you could relive a certain year in your life, what age would you choose?
43. What new hobby would you like us both to do together next?
Funny Questions for Couples to Ask Each Other
Couples, no matter how long they have been together, learn new things about each other every day. Whether you are affianced, wedded, or still in a relationship, there are some aspects of your spouse that you may not be aware of. The following funny questions for couples to ask each other will let you know a lot of new things.
1. What was your childhood nickname?
2. What was your favorite thing to wear as a child?
3. What cartoon character am I most like?
4. What is your favorite chick flick?
5. What makes you dislike a person?
6. Do you think you are a confident person? Why or why not?
7. Would you rather crank call or ding-dong-ditch your neighbor?
8. What life experiences did you miss out on?
9. When are you the most “you”?
10. What musical instrument do you wish you could play?
11. What is your silliest pet peeve?
12. When your dog farts, do you leave the room or tough it out?
13. Are you happy with the people you surround yourself with? Why or why not?
14. If you could travel to any country in the world for one month, where would you go?
15. Where was the worst place that you had to fart?
16. What is your grossest habit?
17. What is your favorite memory of someone who isn’t in your life anymore?
18. How superstitious are you?
19. What was your most inappropriate or embarrassing fart?
20. What do you think happens after death?
21. What has been a recurring theme in your life?
22. How many selfies do you take a day? Do you delete them or keep them?
23. Do you know how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism?
24. What small pleasures do you enjoy the most?
25. Who is the most irritating person you know?
26. What has been your biggest screw up so far?
27. Have you ever looked in the mirror and winked at yourself?
28. What is the cheesiest pickup line you’ve ever tried to use on a girl? Did it work?
29. Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
30. What is your lamest skill?
5 Tips for Choosing Funny Questions for Couples
Whether the fun question games for couples are used as ice breakers or as truth or dare game questions, there are a few things to keep in mind if you want to reap the full advantages of hilarious questions for couples.
The questions must be engaging and amusing in order to produce smiles and reduce stress. As a result, be certain that the funny couples quiz is not purposefully irritating at all.
If you are a game director regulating questions for a couple, you must be careful about the questions you ask. Do not ask too personal questions, since this may place the couple in an awkward position. As much as the questions must be amusing, they must not be ludicrous.
3. Prepare the pair
If you’re putting together funny couples questions or asking a newlywed couple questions, especially at their wedding reception, email them the list of questions you’re going to ask to make sure they’re okay with the questions before you ask them.
4. Have fun
If you are a wife or husband, or a boyfriend/girlfriend, or a fiancée/fiancé, and you ask your spouse amusing questions, be sure to have a lot of fun with it and don’t criticize or ridicule your spouse/partner for it.
Prepare to answer the questions as well, because your partner may ask them back. Do not ask any potentially troublesome queries.
5. Use our list
If you use all of our lists of questions for couples, you should be able to learn just about the whole thing there is to know about that particular someone.
Of course, you may pick and choose from our list to build the ideal set of questions for whoever you’re with or whatever scenario you’re in. We believe you will appreciate both the process of asking the questions and receiving the replies. Have fun and ask away!
Final Thoughts on Funny Questions for Couples
Funny questions for couples might help them relax and discover their partner’s sense of humor.
We have carefully collected this list of intriguing and funny couples questions that you may ask your spouse, especially if you are trying to get to know them or if you are a game master planning a beautiful game time for couples.
Marriage necessitates keeping the flames of passion alive by any and all means required.
To keep the fun alive in your marriage, whether for newlyweds or couples who have been married for a few years, whether at a wedding reception, couples game night, or a private bonding date night, this funny couples quiz can help you discover out how well you and your spouse know each other.
Certain funny questions for couples are obviously suited for different stages of a relationship, not just one. You wouldn’t want to ask someone on the 2nd date to tell you something most people don’t know about him, but if you’ve been together for a while, you might be able to. Anyway, have a good time!!!