If you’re searching for best fun questions to ask your boyfriend, then stop your search, you have landed at the right spot.
Before coming to the scene, your partner had a full life, filled with embarrassing situations, outstanding accomplishments, and failed relationships. Knowing what questions to ask your boyfriend help you learn more about his past and what makes him tick.
You can discover what matters to him and what you need from your boyfriend by asking him these questions. The connection must make a man feel invested, and he must sense that you share his interests. You’ll be able to establish a more sincere connection after you understand his concerns.
Here are a lot of fun questions to ask your boyfriend, ranging from serious and loving to humorous and cute. Whether you’ve been in a romantic relationship for six weeks or six years, these fun questions to ask your boyfriend are the ideal way to start a conversation, develop intimacy, and learn more about your boyfriend.
Best Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
To start meaningful talks with your boyfriend, pose these best fun questions to ask your boyfriend. You’ll discover a lot about his thoughts, personality, and self-perception. He should also be willing to answer these questions, and be ready to listen without passing judgement or criticism.
1. Name the first 3 random things that come to your mind. Go, go, go, go!
2. When was the last time you were desperate for the toilet? And what did you do? Hold it or go?!
3. Have you ever peed in the sea or swimming pool? (Come on, you can admit it!)
4. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
5. What age did you used to think was OLD? And do you still feel that way now?
6. What do you think you’ll be like when you’re 90? Let’s paint a little picture here!
7. What was your favourite children’s book or character? Let’s reminisce!
8. Which cartoon character would you say you’re most like?
9. Which cartoon character would you say I’m most like?
10. Let’s fast-forward to next Halloween – what’s the craziest duo you can think of, that we can dress up as?!
11. What do you think would be the most embarrassing fancy dress costume that you can think of?
12. CHALLENGE: Do an impression of your facial expressions, if you were to do a sky-dive!
13. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever been dared to do before? And the funniest dare you’ve ever done?
14. Has anyone ever walked in on you being intimate with someone?
15. What’s the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?
16. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever walked in on? And how did you react?!
17. Who is (or has been) your most embarrassing celebrity crush? (Be honest!)
18. When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like? How is it the same / different?
19. When was the last time you cried over something really stupid? And what was it? (A movie that wasn’t even supposed to be sad, maybe?!)
20. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see? Instant regret, right?!
21. What sport are you shockingly bad at? (And don’t say, “But I’m good at everything!”)
22. What’s one thing that you would never eat? For no amount of money in the world!
23. What’s one food you actually love, but which others may think is weird?
24. What’s one name you would HATE to be called? The worst / cringiest name you can think of?
25. Pick a movie you think is most like your life. You can answer this jokingly, if you like!
26. What’s a TV programme you secretly like, but would be embarrassed to admit?
27. CHALLENGE: Act out a scene from a tv show / movie. Let’s put your acting skills to the test!
28. If you had unlimited confidence, what daring things would you do?
29. What’s one adrenaline activity which would scare you the most? In fact, you just couldn’t do it?!
30. What’s the funniest girls and boys name you can think of? And would you ever call your children that?!
31. Did you ever used to have a nickname? And where did you get it from?
32. What’s your silliest pet peeve? What things really irritate you, but probably shouldn’t?
33. In what ways do you act different when you’re on your own, vs. when you’re around others? What things do you secretly do?
Random Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Getting to know your new boyfriend doesn’t have to be a serious effort. By posing some of these random fun questions to ask your boyfriend, you can discover more about his early life, favorite memories, and personal preferences.
1. Have you read any books recently?
2. Do you have any habits that annoy other people?
3. Is there anything that makes you nervous?
4. Do you ever become angry for reasons you don’t understand?
5. How about those movies that made you cry so hard you may never watch them again?
6. If you could have the perfect day, what would it be like?
7. Do you have any lessons you learned too late?
8. Is there anything you are too hard on yourself about?
9. If you had to make up a conspiracy theory on the fly, what would it be?
10. Do you have any ideas about potential slogans for jobs/careers?
11. How do different hairstyles suit different personalities?
12. What would you do if you got to spend eternity with a group of people who died the same way as you?
13. What would it be like to visit an amusement park filled with all your worst fears? Which rides would you find there?
14. Do you ever feel completely worn down?
15. Which two lessons have you learned from your previous relationships?
16. How did you behave at your manliest and least manly moments?
17. What do you think about pets and animals?
18. Which aspect of your parents’ raising you was the most valuable?
19. What is the best thing about aging for you?
20. What is the most obvious sign of weakness in a person?
21. Is there anything that makes your brain scramble just by thinking about it?
22. How would each color taste if it had a taste?
23. Do you have any feelings of hatred toward any fictional villains?
24. Is there something you can buy/do for less than 20 dollars that will relieve stress?
25. What is the thing you often forget when entering a room?
26. If you had just your hands and feet, what would be the strongest animal you could beat?
27. Did you ever try really hard to enjoy something but just couldn’t?
28. Is there anything that differentiates you from other people?
29. Where would you go if you dropped everything and went on a road trip? Do you have a bucket list?
30. What do most people underestimate or overestimate about you?
31. If you were forced to live your life over again, what would you do differently?
31. Which exercise would you never want to do again?
Cute Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Increase the cuteness and emphasize the fuzzy feelings. By talking about joyful memories and great feelings, you can aid in the release of happy hormones. This list of some cute fun questions to ask your boyfriend will surely help you in doing so.
1. Have scientists discovered anything cool in the ocean?
2. Do you remember a funny/strange thing a drunk friend confessed to you?
3. What would you put on your city’s main street if someone let you put whatever you wanted there?
4. Have you ever wanted to learn how something was made or how it works but never did?
5. Which names have you avoided because you knew someone terrible who shared the same name?
6. What kind of machine would you prefer to control if you had a remote control that controlled any kind of machine?
7. Do you have a hidden talent?
8. Are you convinced that aliens exist?
9. Is there still something you keep in your journal or diary?
10. Have you ever confused a girlfriend with someone else?
11. Have you ever lost a big bet?
12. How are you doing something even though it’s incredibly inefficient or silly because that’s the way you’ve always done it?
13. Is there anything that you think would be fun to top ice cream with that is not traditional?
14. When it comes to ice cream cones, how much ice cream should you use?
15. Which animals would be uniquely qualified for certain jobs if they were as intelligent as humans?
16. If you had to choose a winner in a fight between A and B, who would it be?
17. Do you believe that God exists?
18. What if you were able to say the same thing to everyone in your country at the same time? Which sentence would cause the most people to hate you instantly?
19. What song would you choose to dance to if you had to compete in a dance competition?
20. Is there anything that would prevent you from accepting immortality if you were given it with one condition?
21. Your dream name would be, if you had the chance to change your first name, what would you choose?
22. Is there any reason that we dream?
23. Would you like to pray to God?
24. Are you convinced that we evolved from animals?
25. How long would you be willing to switch genders for if you could?
26. Do you have an example of a product you disagree with that has not been improved?
27. Describe the type of scented candle you would make if you could make it with any scent.
28. You would become a super-genius in the field of _______ if you had incredible knowledge in one subject?
29. What do you think is more difficult for men or women?
30. How would you describe the most beautiful person that you have ever seen?
31. Do you know what menstruation is and why women have it?
Flirty Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Lovely relationships are those in which both partners are receptive to exploring and comprehending the pains and struggles of the other. Learn how to support each other emotionally and create healthy communication instead of engaging in toxic behaviour patterns. To spark interest, try asking these fun flirty questions to ask your boyfriend.
1. Would you consider yourself a porn fan? Do you enjoy certain types of porn?
2. If you are stuck in the mall for a night then what would you do?
3. You have a magic lamp, but the thing that comes out of it isn’t a genie. How can you tell?
4. How would you react if you heard footsteps on your roof on the night before Christmas?
5. There’s either a wedding that you have to attend or your mom has to attend a wedding that you’re attending. Which will you attend?
6. If you hold your breath for 10 minutes, you will be able to keep going. What do you do when you have extra energy?
7. The next morning, you awake to find that everything you touch has turned into cotton candy. How do you handle it?
8. How would you spend a whole day if you had your choice of opera costumes and the whole place to yourself?
9. In which position do you feel most comfortable? In which position do you feel least comfortable?
10. Can you tell us about your most sensitive erogenous spots that you don’t always recognize? Those would include your lips, ears, neck, etc.
11. Which part of s#x is your favorite? A form of foreplay or teasing, penetration, oral s#x, or pillow talk?
12. What kind of buried treasure would you like to find if you could find any kind of buried treasure?
13. When it comes to money, what can you do but spend it?
14. Come up with a new technological innovation.
15. How do you choose the best butter?
16. What is your most cherished s#xual fantasy? How likely is it that you would do it in real life?
17. Will you help me pick an outfit for tonight?
18. How many times did you want to ask me out before you finally did?
19. What was our first kiss like for you?
20. Will you cook for me?
21. I want to cook for you. What would be your ideal meal?
22. What do you think about me during the day?
23. If I was sad, what would you do to cheer me up?
24. What is the strangest thing that you find appealing?
25. Is there another place outside the bedroom where you like to have s#x?
26. Did you ever get walked in on while having s#x? Are you ever caught by another person?
27. Would you braid my hair?
28. Will you dance with me right now?
29. What sets me apart from other women?
30. What color best describes me?
31. How is your life different with me in it?
32. When you were in bed, what was the most ridiculous thing you ever did? What did you do?
33. In a role-playing scenario, what would you have me dress up as?
Silly Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
If there is something he isn’t ready to talk about (such as his unpleasant childhood experiences), respect your boyfriend’s boundaries, but let him know that these are important concerns that need to be discussed. When you’re on a date, use these fun silly questions to ask your boyfriend as lighthearted icebreakers to get the conversation going.
1. How would you describe the sound you love?
2. Recess was your favorite time of day. What did you enjoy doing during recess?
3. Do you own a home?
4. Was school enjoyable for you?
5. Your family is very important to you. Do you enjoy spending time with them?
6. Do you remember the last time you buried a time capsule?
7. Are you familiar with lucid dreams?
8. On a rainy day, what is your favorite thing to do?
9. Which legality still feels illegal?
10. When does something rarely go as planned?
11. Is there anything that needs to be improved in shoes?
12. Which scents do you like the most?
13. Do you have a favorite candy?
14. Which song do you like to sing at karaoke?
15. In what city would you like to live? What would you prefer? A farm in the middle of nowhere, a house on the water, or a hip, downtown apartment?
16. When you retire, what would you like to do?
17. What would be the perfect vacation for you? Would you rather stay at an all-inclusive resort in Maui, see London, or go camping in Yosemite?
18. Which city is your favorite?
19. What skill would you like to have without having to work for it?
20. Is it possible for men and women to just be friends?
21. When you’re sick, what kind of treatment do you like? How about being left alone, or getting waiters and waitresses to take care of you?
22. Where do you draw the line when it comes to relationships?
23. Can you think of any relationship clichés that are true?
24. What dish would you choose if you could cook it perfectly?
25. Are you aware of your Zodiac sign?
26. Do you recall ever being arrested?
27. How many retirement accounts do you have?
28. How do you feel better when you’re having a bad day?
29. Is there any ride at an amusement park that you just have to ride?
30. Did you ever want a toy as a kid, but no one ever bought it for you?
31. Do you remember sleeping with stuffed animals as a child?
32. How cool would a tree look if you had total genetic control over it?
Deep Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
If you want to have a long lasting relationship, it’s useful to be aware of his relationship preferences and past problems. You’ll acquire the information you need and a better understanding of your boyfriend on deeper level by asking him these fun deep questions to ask your boyfriend.
1. Do you consider religion and spirituality important?
2. What are your thoughts on gay rights?
3. What is your opinion about money being able to buy happiness?
4. Which subject would you study if you were forced to return to school?
5. Which time of year is your favorite?
6. How do you stay motivated?
7. How has this year been the best year of your life so far?
8. When does your brain go into autopilot mode?
9. Do you have any idea what aliens would look like?
10. Do you know of any websites that should exist but do not?
11. Is there anything you wish you could eat that is inedible?
12. Have you ever danced in a crazy place?
13. Do TP rolls hang over the edge or below the edge?
14. Is there a job that would make you happy?
15. Have you ever thought about having children?
16. The longest relationship you had lasted how long? What caused it to end?
17. Are you a grudge holder?
18. Has addiction ever been a problem for you?
19. Have you ever lost a large amount of money?
20. Were you ever a part of the “cool kids” table in high school?
21. Did you ever fall in love immediately?
22. What is your average number of workouts per week?
23. What has your relationship or marriage experience been like? How do you feel about getting married?
24. What is your experience of living with your partner?
25. What is one thing you wish to achieve in your life?
26. How do you feel about your greatest achievement?
27. Who or what are you afraid of? When did you last vote?
28. Have you ever lied to your parents?
29. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever done?
30. When a relationship ends due to cheating, can it be repaired?
31. Which event from the past would you most like to see recorded?
Crazy Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Use these fun crazy questions to ask your boyfriend early on in your relationship to find out what he values and holds dear. You don’t want to find out after six months of dating that he feels threatened by dominant girls or that you frequently irritate him (he just hasn’t told you!).
1. Is there anything you’ve eaten that’s been extremely spicy?
2. Is there something silly you are very proud of?
3. Is there any unnecessary product or service that you believe is necessary?
4. What person would you trade places with if you could?
5. Which of your hidden talents are you most proud of?
6. Has it ever occurred to you that you may have had a past life?
7. When was the last time you broke a bone?
8. What tattoo would you get if you got one today?
9. How do you handle conflict?
10. Do you have children? If so, what does co-parenting look like for you?
11. Who do you live with?
12. What’s your relationship like with your dad?
13. Are you single? Is there anyone out there who thinks you’re their man?
14. Do you have any significant responsibilities?
15. Are ghosts real to you?
16. How would you live in any fictional universe, whether it be from a movie, a TV show, or a book?
17. What kind of collectibles do you have?
18. Do you want children?
19. Does our age difference bother you? (If relevant)
20. What should never be joked about?
21. What does friendship mean to you?
22. Have you ever played a prank on someone? Have you ever been pranked?
23. In your opinion, what are the top three foods you would choose if you could eat only three for the rest of your life?
24. How would you describe your theme song?
25. In the event that you woke up tomorrow and were fluent in any language, which language would you pick?
26. What superstitions do you have?
27. Who is your favorite fictional character?
Romantic Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
The start of a romantic relationship is always exciting, entertaining, and characterised by a constant desire to get to know the other person. Instead of attempting to figure out the answers along the road, asking questions is a pleasant approach to get to know someone. It’s basically a quick way to learn whatever you might be interested in. In this section, we have gathered some fun romantic questions to ask your boyfriend for you.
1. Do you have a favorite aspect of me? (Anything else besides a physical feature)?
2. How would you describe your most memorable experience?
3. Would you like to do something we’ve never done before together?
4. In your opinion, what is lacking in our relationship?
5. Which of my non-physical qualities do you like best?
6. In the event of our breakup, what is the one thing you would miss the most?
7. How would you describe the moment in our relationship that you felt most vulnerable?
8. Would you prefer a big or small wedding?
9. When it comes to showing affection, what is your favorite way?
10. Have you ever dreamed of us in the s#xiest way?
11. Would you ever like to have kids and settle down?
12. Where would you want to go if we were able to go anywhere together right now?
13. Would you ever make me breakfast in bed?
14. Did you think that it was love at first sight when we met? Do you think that love at first sight exists?
15. Do you think it is more attractive when I wear a flirty dress or tight jeans?
16. Would you rather me wear lingerie or nothing at all?
17. Have you ever bragged about m to your friends?
18. What makes you turned on the most?
19. If you could describe my body using just three words, what would you say?
20. Do you want to know what I’m wearing?
21. Since we first started dating, how do you think we have changed?
22. Is there anything about us that has remained constant since the day we got together?
23. What is your favorite place to be with me?
24. Do you ever think of me when you hear a song?
25. What was it like when we first saw each other?
26. When do you think that I am the most beautiful?
27. Do you ever feel jealous when you spot other guys checking me out?
28. Is there one thing that I could do to be more irresistible to you?
29. Do you like it when I am jealous or possessive about you?
30. Are you good at dirty talk? Could you give me an example?
31. If you could see me wearing anything, what would you want me to wear (or not wear)?
32. Wouldn’t it be nice if I could read your mind? Can I?
33. What about me makes you believe I’m the one for you?
34. Is there one thing that we have in common that you absolutely adore?
Personal Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Knowing what to ask your boyfriend to learn more about him can be difficult at times. These fun personal questions to ask your boyfriend can have you giggling and strengthening your relationship in no time.
1. Who is your favorite team? (basketball, football, soccer, etc.)
2. What are you like when you’re grumpy and tired?
3. What’s your favorite dessert?
4. What conspiracy theory are you tempted to believe?
5. What’s your nighttime ritual?
6. Have you ever slept in your shoes?
7. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
8. What was the weirdest place you ended up sleeping?
9. Do you snore?
10. Will you tell me if I have food or lipstick on my teeth?
11. Would you rather be a puppy or a kitten?
12. Would you rather homestead or be a financial advisor?
13. What food do you always crave?
14. Who do you spend the most time with?
15. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
16. Books or movies?
17. What is your favorite book?
18. What is your favorite movie?
19. Do you have a favorite food?
20. What is one place you never want to go again?
21. What is one place you’ve always wanted to go back to?
22. How long should people date before meeting their parents?
23. Do you have any irrational fears or phobias?
24. Who inspires you?
25. What’s something most men dislike that you love?
26. Tell me about your grandma.
27. Do you prefer to eat out or cook for yourself?
28. How would your friends describe you?
29. Would you rather be right or happy?
30. What was your most embarrassing moment?
31. What was your childhood nickname?
32. What is your silliest pet peeve?
Intimate Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
Save these fun intimate questions to ask your boyfriend for when you’re edging closer to a committed, long-term relationship. Some of these questions may have already been raised, but the majority of them are quite intimate and call for closeness and confidence.
1. What do you think I am most fond of on your body?
2. When were we most romantically kissed by each other?
3. What do you think about cuddling?
4. What do you think about kissing me in public?
5. Could we ever do skinny dipping together?
6. What would you call my kissing style?
7. If you had the choice between a 5-second hug or 1-second kiss, which would you prefer?
8. How do you feel when I touch your face?
9. How about taking a bath with me sometime?
10. Which of my s#xual features is your favorite?
11. When you gaze into my eyes, what do you feel?
12. Can you describe how you felt when we had our first kiss?
13. When it comes to kissing, where is your favorite spot?
14. When do you feel the horniest?
15. Can you tell me about your dirtiest fantasy?
16. What does it look like when you close your eyes and kiss me?
17. Is it okay with you for me to hold your hand in public?
18. Is there a place that you enjoy getting massaged the most?
19. Is it alright if I kiss you on the neck?
20. Before we actually slept together, how many times did you want to kiss me?
21. Which part of my body do you like best?
22. What is your favorite part of my body?
23. If I asked you to give me a full body massage, where would you start on my body?
24. Would you like it if I made the first move?
25. If you could dress me up in anything for a special date, what would you have me do with my hair?
26. Do you like long or short hair better?
27. Do you prefer thongs, boy shorts or a different type of garment?
28. I am completely stressed out one day when I get home from work. What would you do to help me relax?
29. When I go down on you, how does it feel?
30. What is the s#xiest scene in a movie you would like us to recreate?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend about You
Wondering what he thinks of you? Just ask him directly if you want to! The following fun questions to ask your boyfriend about you will help him express his feelings because he might not do so naturally.
1. One thing you would change about me, what would it be?
2. Do you know what my favorite color is?
3. Do you know what my favorite musical group is?
4. Do you know what my favorite movie is?
5. Do you know who I’m best friends with?
6. Do you know who was my longest relationship?
7. Do you remember how we first met?
8. When did you first realize you liked/loved me?
9. What was your very first impression of me?
10. What song makes you think of me?
11. What’s something I do that you love?
12. Do you know what my natural hair color is?
13. Do you know what our family traditions are?
14. Do you know when we go to church?
15. What makes me beautiful to you?
16. Do you smile when you think about me? Why?
17. What’s your favorite outfit that I wear?
18. Do you know what our family values are?
19. Do you know what I want to do as a dream job?
20. What do I do that makes you feel rejected or unloved?
21. What’s your favorite thing about me that’s not a physical feature?
22. How can I be a more supportive girlfriend?
23. If one of your friends flirted with me and I told you, what would you do?
24. Do you know when I want to get married?
25. Do you know what my dream wedding looks like?
26. Do you like it when I wear my hair up?
27. How would you handle another guy hitting on me?
28. How have you seen me grow in the last several months?
29. Do you think I’m living up to my potential?
30. Do you know what my dream date looks like?
31. Do you know what my favorite food is?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend about the Future
Openly express your thoughts, wants, and expectations about the future. If you want to surprise your boyfriend, be funny and a bit unusual. Take a few moments to glance through this list of fun questions to ask your boyfriend about the future to pose to your boyfriend.
1. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
2. What are your financial priorities and goals?
3. What is on your bucket list that we can do together this year?
4. Would you ever do an extreme sport?
5. If you won a lottery, what would you do with the money?
6. Describe a day in the life of ourselves as parents?
7. What would be the best thing about growing old with me?
8. What adventure would you like to go on in the next few years?
9. Do you have any traditions you would like to start this year?
10. What mutual relationship goals would you like to achieve in the next ten years?
11. If you could stay an age for the rest of time, what age would it be and why?
12. What should we try and achieve as a couple going forward?
13. What’s the most important lesson we could teach our children?
14. What’s one word that describes our future relationship?
15. Is there anything I can do to make you feel more confident about our future together?
16. What’s the one thing you want to achieve the most before you die?
17. Do you have any habits you want to change?
18. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
19. How do you see our future together? Where do you see it headed?
20. What are your goals in the relationship?
21. What are your thoughts on having a family?
22. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
23. What are you hoping to learn in the coming year?
24. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received in your whole life?
25. If you could see into the future, what’s one thing you want to see?
26. How do you want to be remembered?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend about Your Relationship
The easiest method to get to know someone, especially a new boyfriend, is by asking questions! Even better is incorporating some fun into the questions to create a few smiles throughout this prolonged “getting to know you” process! Check out this list of some fun questions to ask your boyfriend about your relationship that might inspire you.
1. Has there ever been an idea you’ve always wanted to do for your couple’s Halloween costume?
2. If you and your partner were to move, would you do it?
3. Are you keeping mementos of previous relationships? Are they notes, photos, and gifts?
4. What has been the most absurd thing you have ever done to impress someone?
5. When was the last time you kissed someone under mistletoe?
6. What are your thoughts on love at first sight?
7. What do you find most enjoyable about dating?
8. What do you think about fate?
9. How important is a physical connection or an emotional one in a relationship?
10. Which relationship among the ones you have with friends and family do you value most?
11. What are the most important qualities a partner should possess?
12. How would you describe my first impression?
13. What is your favorite thing about our relationship?
14. What one thing can I do to make our relationship better?
15. What do I do that makes you feel appreciated?
16. Do we have enough s#x?
17. Are we enabling each other’s bad habits?
18. What have you always wanted to teach me?
19. Are you satisfied with the emotional intimacy that we share?
20. Do I show up in your dreams or fantasies?
21. What are we doing to each other if we enable each other’s bad habits?
22. Do we communicate enough when we’re not together?
23. When we were together, what do you remember most fondly?
24. Which of these things would be the s#xiest to wear on a date?
25. What would be the perfect date for you?
26. Which of your relationships has required you to make the biggest sacrifice?
27. Is there a love song that you particularly enjoy?
28. Do you like spending time with my family and friends?
29. Do we spend enough time together?
30. Are we changing each other in positive ways?
31. Do you want to learn a new hobby or skill together?
32. How satisfied are you with the level of intimacy we share?
33. Would you mind sharing how we can support each other better?
34. What positive impact are we having on each other?
35. What would be the best trip to take together?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend to Know Him Better
Knowing what to ask your boyfriend can sometimes be the first step in bringing more romance into your relationship and to know him at a deeper level. With these fun questions to get to know your boyfriend, rekindle your passion and know him better.
1. Do you have a new nickname/pet name you would like to use for me?
2. Did you like any particular trait of mine?
3. What was your first impression when we kissed?
4. When people are stressed out, what do they really need to chill about?
5. Is there something you would find at a theme park designed especially to make you happy?
6. What everyday household item would you curse so that it would at random intervals let out a blood-curdling scream if you could curse your worst enemy?
7. How would you spend your free time if you were able to fly?
8. When you make a wish, you lose what you love most every time. How many wishes do you make, and what is on your wishlist?
9. Can you share which condiments you refrigerate and which you keep in the cabinet or pantry?
10. Is there a great idea you would like to try if you had money to spare?
11. What song would you want on the radio if you were in a high-speed chase?
12. What would a cult look like if you started it?
13. What is your non-military experience?
14. Are there any chores you dread the most?
15. Have you ever been around a toxic person?
16. How does someone make you feel when they do gross or unhygienic things?
17. Your favorite mother-daughter memory?
18. When was the last time you spent time with your dad?
19. Do you have any significant others who influenced you the most before me?
20. The first time you had a s#xual experience, what did you think?
21. Higher education or high school: which did you prefer?
22. When was the last time you traveled? Where would you like to go?
23. Have you ever thought about a completely different career path?
24. Would you like to share a habit that very few other people have?
25. When you were a kid, which movie was your first favorite?
26. When you retire, what do you want to do?
27. Imagine yourself having grandchildren at some point?
28. What would be another profession you’d enjoy?
29. Which of your own physical features is your favorite?
30. When you were a child, who was your favorite teacher?
31. How would you like to be hugged or kissed?
32. How would you feel if our relationship ended? What is the one thing you’d miss the most about it?
33. Are there any aspects of our relationship that you feel need improvement?
34. In our relationship, have I made you feel vulnerable?
35. Would you mind telling me one secret you haven’t shared with me?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
Texting is a great way to have lighthearted conversations and exchange clever one-liners. Use emojis and be humorous in your replies to his answers so he can see when you’re kidding. This list of some funny questions to ask your boyfriend over text is here to help you out!
1. If you go to sleep, do you need to leave the closet door open or closed?
2. When you stay at hotels, do you ever take bottles of shampoo or conditioner with you?
3. How do you sleep? Do you keep your legs tucked in or do you place one leg inside and the other outside?
4. Do you remember stealing anything before?
5. If you were attacked by a grizzly bear or hornet nest, which would you prefer?
6. When you walk, do you ever count your steps?
7. If you don’t have music playing, would you dance anyway?
8. Do you think you would change anything if you had a chance to do it over again?
9. Skydiving is an exciting experience. Have you done it?
10. Do you have any experience inventing things?
11. Are you interested in going on a silent retreat?
12. What would you pick as your new name if you had the opportunity?
13. Who would you bring back to life if you could and what would you do with them?
14. If you ever become rich, what crazy things will you do?
15. What would be the impact of health potions on the world?
16. Are you sure I would look s#xy wearing glasses?
17. The best cartoon character you have ever seen?
18. What would you toss against a brick wall if you could?
19. It just so happened that you found five dollars on the ground. So now what?
20. If you lived in a cave, would you rather live under the sea?
21. Would you give me the last cookie if there were only one left?
22. What dessert would you choose if you could feed me?
23. Do you have any nasty habits you can’t seem to kick?
24. If you had a choice, would you rather have McDonald’s or a healthy meal?
25. Can you tell me about your weirdest celebrity crush?
26. Can you imagine what you’d do in zero gravity?
27. Which was the funniest social media screw-up you ever saw?
28. What would you say to someone who has something on their face?
29. Have you ever made a bad purchase?
30. What do you think of cartoons?
31. What would you do with a treasure buried underground?
32. How would you describe your spirit animal?
33. Is there something you want to do together that we haven’t done before?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend While Texting
It never hurts to keep the atmosphere light, whether you’re looking for hilarious things to ask your guy or simply some questions that will produce humorous responses! Walk over this list of some fun questions to ask your boyfriend while texting to choose from.
1. Do you have any regrets?
2. Is there anyone you’re jealous of?
3. How would you respond to people who have a misconception about you?
4. What is it like to spend the night in jail?
5. Would you consider going to therapy?
6. Do you have any experience breaking up with friends?
7. Which is the most embarrassing event you have ever experienced?
8. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever purchased?
9. Have you ever visited a palm reader?
10. How would you choose among a personal trainer, a chef, or a housekeeper?
11. Would you be a woman if you could spend one day as one?
12. Which movie have you seen so many times you can’t even keep count?
13. Could you be portrayed by an actor if a movie were made about your life? Is there an actress who would play your love interest?
14. When you were in high school, what were you like?
15. How does your relationship with a fictional character compare to your relationship with real life?
16. Do you prefer to be hot or cold?
17. If you could change anything about your childhood, what would it be? How about what you would never change?
18. Has anyone ever gotten pregnant because of you? How did you deal with it?
19. How would you change one aspect of yourself if you could?
20. Have you ever received a strange text or call with a wrong number
21. Your go-to lame joke?
22. Do you remember the last time you cheated on anyone? Were you ever cheated on?
23. Do you still keep in touch with your ex-partner?
24. Which bad habit would be the most difficult for you to break?
25. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done to your partner?
26. How many times has your heart been broken?
27. Have you recently Googled anything?
5 Tips for Choosing Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
These fun questions to ask your boyfriend concern seemingly insignificant details that you may or may not have noticed. These are funny questions to ask your boyfriend because they often lead to the best conversations. Here are 5 tips to choose best fun questions to ask your partner.
1. Keep in mind that every person is unique. If you prefer dogs and he prefers cats, it is acceptable. It does not imply that you cannot be happy together. When there are many differences, the connection is more exciting. However, it does imply that your differences can act as a catalyst to draw you closer to one another and inspire engaging conversations rather than undermining the importance of having similar goals and ideals. So your questions should be precise and simple.
2. Avoid attempting to influence the other person’s response. Let him respond to these queries on his own. You want to learn about him without any other factors influencing his responses.
3. Avoid interrupting. Sometimes, especially if he is more private, it could be challenging for your partner to respond to these inquiries. Make sure you give him the appropriate space and time to respond. The purpose of the questions is to help understand more about your boyfriend hence; they should not be of so private nature.
4. Consider the possibility that you may not know the person as well as you believe you do. If he answers one or more questions in a way you weren’t expecting, try not to get upset. You and your boyfriend might not have ever considered or talked about some of these topics. They can be an amazing place to start if you want to have a more in-depth discussion about issues like values and your future as a couple.
5. These fun things to ask your boyfriend might spark lengthy discussions that let you delve further. In other words, the questions and answers ought to be the beginning of the discussion rather than its conclusion. You may go on for as long as you wish between questions.
Final Thoughts on Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
There are numerous ways to ask someone you love. You might be trying to come up with amusing inquiries to make for your boyfriend. Use these fun questions to ask your boyfriend to start a conversation, whether you are new with your boyfriend or spent a lot of time together.
Spend the evening together! Play your favorite music, gather some snacks and beverages, and relax on the couch while asking him these fun questions to ask your boyfriend that will ultimately help you get to know him better.
In addition, sometimes you need something to talk about in a long-term relationship besides work, money, or relationship troubles. Try asking these fun questions to ask your boyfriend to strike up a conversation.
But be careful, if you ask him some amusing questions, he may respond with some amusing ones of his own. After all, it is only fair! You’ll probably naturally ask humorous questions if you have a good sense of humour.