Would you like to ask each other fun couple questions? I present you today with some thought-provoking questions you can use to enhance and improve your relationship.
Good questions are essential for better conversations. As you know, it can be tricky to come up with engaging, insightful, and deep questions to discuss with your partner.
That’s why I want to share these thought-provokingfunquestions to ask your partner. It will strengthen your relationship and enhance intimacy.
The best way to reconnect with your spouse is to answer fun couple questions together. Whether you have been together a long time or just got together, these questions will ignite your imagination and spice up your relationship.
Let’s start the couple questions game to enhance your relationship!
Best Fun Couple Questions for Game
A good way to get to know someone is to share a chuckle or a laugh together. Thesebest fun questions for couples can help you discover more about someone and start a meaningful discussion. Get ready to start the fun question games for couples!
1. Who is better at planning surprises?
2. Who shops more?
3. Who farts more?
4. Who is most likely to want kids first?
5. Who is a better bathroom singer?
6. Who keeps the room messier?
7. Who made the first move?
8. Who cooks better Maggi?
9. Who is always to ready to splurge money on food?
10. Who was the first to fall in love?
11. Who never forget anniversary dates?
12. Who always leaves the dishes on the table after eating?
13. Who is better at managing finances?
14. Who takes more time to get ready for outings?
15. Who wakes up earlier?
16. Who loves kids more?
17. Who is a bigger party animal?
18. Who drives better?
19. Who never forgets to take along their mobile to the washroom?
20. Who says sorry first?
21. Who cries more at movies?
22. Who lies the most?
23. Who doesn’t believe in organizing the wardrobe?
24. Who is the crazier one?
25. Who has a cuter smile?
26. Who needs more pampering?
27. Who is poor with directions?
28. Who is always confused about what food to order?
29. Who falls sick more often?
30. Who is more self-obsessed? Or who checks themselves out in the mirror the most?
31. Who skips bathing the most?
32. Who is more dominating in the relationship?
33. Who is the first one to fall asleep?
34. Who is never wrong?
35. Who is needier and acts like a baby when they’re sick?
36. Who is more health conscious?
37. Who has better taste in music?
38. Who is a cry baby?
39. Who dances better?
40. Who is more romantic?
41. Who snores louder?
42. Who is most likely to start a fight?
43. Who is more adjusting?
44. Who can’t keep a secret?
45. Who is always late?
46. Who cracks the lamest jokes?
47. Who is good with saving money?
48. Who has a better style sense?
49. Who is moodier?
50. Who throws maximum tantrums?
51. Who was more studious in school/college?
52. Who will be controlling the TV remote?
53. Who flirts the most?
54. Who is always hungry?
55. Who says ‘I Love You’ more often?
56. Who passes out first while drinking?
57. Who is a better lover?
58. Who is more emotional?
59. Who will do more household chores?
60. Who uses the phone the most?
61. Which spouse was more involved in wedding planning?
Random Fun Couple Questions
Looking for random fun questions for couplesto ask your partner? A healthy relationship begins with communication. That’s why I’ve created a list for a couple question and answer game!
1. What is the most elaborate thing you would buy if you were a billionaire?
2. If you could go on a night out with any celebrity, who would it be?
3. What’s the first thing you would do if you became president?
4. In a movie of your life, who would play each of the characters?
5. What would you do first if you woke up as the opposite gender?
6. If animals could talk, which species do you think you would get on with best, and the least?
7. What would be your game plan if there was a zombie apocalypse?
8. If you were a superhero, who would be your sidekick and what would your powers be?
9. If you were a rapper, what would your name be?
10. If you could interview an alien, what would you ask them?
11. What fantasy creature do you wish was real?
12. If you could make one legal thing illegal, what would it be?
13. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
14. If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be and what would it involve?
15. If you could kill of any TV character, who would it be?
16. If you had a time machine, which period would you travel back to?
17. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
18. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
19. What would you do if you won $10,000?
20. What do you like best about me?
21. What one thing would you like to change about me?
22. Who was the first person you kissed?
23. How would you feel if I made more money than you?
24. Would you be willing to stay home with the kids while I work?
25. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
26. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
27. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
28. Would you rather go for a hot air balloon ride or bungee jump?
29. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
30. If you could ask me anything and have I answer truthfully, what would it be?
31. What keeps you up at night? Or do you go to bed at a reasonable time and go right to sleep with no problems?
32. What were your first words as a child?
33. What did you like the most about where you grew up? What did you like the least?
34. Who was your childhood hero? Why?
35. What or who has influenced your life decisions the most?
36. How have you changed from when you were in high school?
37. What did you dream about being when you grew up?
38. What’s something that delights you in your everyday life?
Deep and Fun Couple Questions about Your Relationship
Are you looking for deep questions for marriedcouples that can help you get to the heart of their matter in a relationship? Let’s start a fun relationship quiz to take things in a normal way.
1. What did you think when you first saw me?
2. What three traits of mine made you fall in love with me?
3. What’s the first image that immediately comes to your mind when you think of me?
4. What’s one thing in our relationship that used to bother you, but you’ve since grown to accept?
5. What is something you did to impress me in the early days of our relationship?
6. What’s one thing that used to irk you about yourself that you’ve learned to accept?
7. What’s a word or phrase I use that you adore?
8. What’s your most treasured possession?
9. What’s something that’s missing in your life?
10. What saying best describes our relationship?
11. How have you changed in the last year? How have I changed?
12. What’s the most surprising thing about love?
13. Have your goals changed in life? How?
14. What’s a recurring dream of yours?
15. How do you compare yourself to your mother/father/caregiver?
16. What’s your mission in life?
17. What’s a piece of wisdom you’ve learned by observing the person you like least?
18. What do you find exciting in your life right now?
19. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
20. Which one of these objects reminds you most of me: An umbrella, light bulb, cell phone, loaf of bread, or pencil. Why?
21. What’s one of your biggest worries about our future?
22. Which color describes our intimate relationship?
23. What word matches the color you picked?
24. How do you think we can have more fun in our lives?
25. What animal do I resemble?
26. If you had to create a company name for our relationship, what would it be?
27. How do you envision me 10 years from now?
28. Who in your life is the most stressful? Why?
29. What’s your love language?
30. What goals do you have for our relationship?
31. What are some unfulfilled things in your life right now?
32. Has your outlook changed regarding our relationship? If yes, how?
33. What did you do to pull out of the darkest time in your life?
Intimate and Fun Couple Questions about Love
Intimacy is essential to a committed relationship, both inside and outside the bedroom. Don’t be shy. Ask intimate questions for couples if you want to build intimacy. Let’s begin with fun questions for married couples about love!
1. What did you notice about me first?
2. Is physical attraction an important part of whether you pursue a romantic relationship with someone?
3. Do you usually have a type? How did I fit with this type?
4. When you tell other people about me, what do you say?
5. What would you want me to tell other people about you?
6. What traits about me are special to you?
7. When you see me, what is the first thought that generally comes to your mind?
8. Do you ever look at people of the opposite sex?
9. How would you react if my appearance changed considerably overnight, such as if I dyed my hair a new color?
10. How would you feel if my appearance changed over time, such as if I put on weight?
11. Do you think true soul mates exist?
12. What do you think about love at first sight?
13. What can I do for you that shows my love for you?
14. Do you have any doubts about our love lasting?
15. Would you rather receive a gift or have someone do something nice for you to show their love?
16. Do you prefer thoughtful gifts or something more practical?
17. How do you like to be complimented?
18. How do you personally express your love for your partner?
19. Has there been a time in the past when you were so hurt you doubted the existence of true love?
20. Is there anything sexual we have not tried that you would like to try?
21. Where and how do you like to be touched?
22. Are you satisfied with the physical aspects of our relationship?
23. What would make our sexual relationship better for you?
24. In a perfect world, how often would you like to have s#x?
25. Do you have any sexual fantasies you think about often?
26. How can I keep the physical intimacy between us strong throughout the day, outside of the bedroom?
Fun Couple Questions about Your Future Together
It may be fun to ask your partner some funny questions. But test your partner for your future with thesefun questions for couples about future together. So, start the test!
1. What do you see us doing in 5 years time?
2. What do you see us doing in 10 years time?
3. Would you rather all boys or all girls?
4. What do you think our net worth will be when we are retired?
5. What do you see yourself doing when you have retired?
6. Do you or have you ever wanted a holiday home?
7. Do you see yourself house downsizing or upsizing in the future?
8. Who is one person you think we won’t have contact with in the future?
9. Do you have any habits you want to change?
10. What do you most look forward to about getting old?
11. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
12. What are you hoping to learn in the coming year?
13. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received in your whole life?
14. If you could see into the future, what’s one thing you want to see?
15. How do you want to be remembered?
16. Where do you think this relationship will go in the next year?
17. What are your goals for saving for retirement?
18. What are three things on your bucket list?
19. If you could choose any career right now, what would it be?
20. When you were a kid, did you think any dream career choice was out of reach? What was it?
21. What was the first major you declared in college?
22. What do you see yourself doing after retirement?
23. If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your time?
24. If you had to choose a career you loved for little money or choose one you didn’t enjoy for a high salary – and commit to it for five years – which would you pick?
25. If you could find out one thing about your future, what would you want to know? AND, what would you do if it wasn’t the answer you wanted but you couldn’t change it?
26. Where do you see us five years from now?
27. Is marriage important to you?
28. What is your opinion on having children?
29. How would you feel if we were unable to have children?
30. What are your goals for your career?
31. Where would you like to live during retirement?
32. How do you think a day would look for us when we are married with kids?
33. What would your plans be for our elderly parents if they could no longer live on their own?
34. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
35. How do you see our future together? Where do you see it headed?
36. What are your goals in the relationship?
37. What are your thoughts on having a family?
38. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
39. What are your financial priorities and goals?
40. What is on your bucket list that we can do together this year?
41. What’s the one thing you want to achieve the most before you die?
Fun Couple Questions about Favorite Things
Would you like to get to know each other better? Are your preferences the same? To check your partner’s favorites, I’ve created a list of somequestions for couples about favorite things.
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
3. Do you like sports? If so, what are your favorite teams?
4. What has been your favorite year of your life so far? Why?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your favorite movie quote?
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
9. Who is your favorite type of music? Band or artist?
10. What is your favorite fruit? Vegetable?
11. What is your favorite video game?
12. What is your favorite article of clothing? Why is it your favorite?
13. What is your favorite date we ever had?
14. What is your favorite memory with your dad (mom)?
15. What is your favorite way to receive (show) affection?
16. What is your favorite book?
17. What is your favorite movie?
18. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
19. Do you prefer Mexican, Chinese, or Italian food?
20. What is your favorite color?
21. What is your favorite candy? Type of dessert?
22. What is your favorite way to relax?
23. What is your favorite outdoor (indoor) activity?
24. What was your favorite food growing up?
25. What’s your favorite meal now?
26. What was your favorite school subject growing up?
27. What’s your favorite thing about our relationship?
28. What’s your favorite s#x position?
29. Who is your favorite couple in pop culture?
30. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
31. Who is your favorite movie star?
32. What’s your favorite kind of food?
33. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
34. What’s your favorite book?
35. What’s your favorite time of day and why?
36. Who is your favorite superhero?
37. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?
38. What is your favorite thing to write or draw with?
39. What is your favorite restaurant?
Would You Rather Fun Couple Questions
Funny would you rather questionscan be hilarious, and allow couples to have a little fun with each other. That’s the main reason that I’ve designed a list of fun would you rather questions for couples that might help you.
1. Would you rather be completely hairless or as hairy as a gorilla?
2. Would you rather live 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?
3. Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?
4. Would you rather have a frogs head or frogs legs?
5. Would you rather have a clone of yourself or a clone of me?
6. Would you rather have three eyes or three arms?
7. Would you rather be remembered for something awful or forgotten about completely?
8. Would you rather never gain weight from junk food or never get hangovers from drinking?
9. Would you rather have to dance every time you walk or sing every time you speak?
10. Would you rather date someone 20 years younger than you or 20 years older?
11. Would you rather be bald or have a mullet?
12. Would you rather take a vacation with your boss or never go on vacation again?
13. Would you rather be gorgeous and married to someone ugly, or ugly and married to someone gorgeous?
14. Would you rather be able to speak in any language or be able to talk to animals?
This or That Fun Couple Questions
Listed below are a few fun this or that questions for couples that you may ask your partner. If both of you are interested in the same topics, you could also engage in meaningful discussions.
1. Sleep in or rise early?
2. Read a book or watch TV?
3. Kiss or hug?
4. Strength workout or cardio?
5. Ocean or lake?
6. Winter or summer?
7. Family or friends?
8. Eat takeaways or prepare a home-cooked meal?
9. Dress up and go to a fancy restaurant, or dress down and go on a picnic under the stars?
10. Would you eat something off Fear Factor to win a million dollars, or would you rather rob a bank?
11. Eat the last chocolate on earth, or would you rather have the last glass of wine?
12. When stranded on a deserted island, would you rather eat only leaves and berries, or would you make a spear and catch and kill animals to eat?
13. Choose where you are going for a date, or do you leave it up to your partner to surprise you?
14. On a first date at a seafood restaurant, do you order lobster and crabs, eating with gusto, cracking crabs and other crustaceans, and making a glorious mess, or do you pretend not to know how to eat shellfish so you can seem polite?
15. Would you eat strange food that is still alive to satisfy an adventurous partner, or would you refuse and get Macdonald’s instead?
16. Go to the opera with your partner or go watch a movie at a nudist beach?
17. Pretend to like a sport, or do you tell your partner it’s not your favorite sport and decline their invitation?
18. Eat raw squid or swallow a live fish?
19. If your partner insists on eating only raw food, would you join them or rather eat at a separate table in a restaurant?
20. Would you watch a show you detest with your partner, or would you rather attend a funeral with your ex while dressed in drag?
21. Play naked twister with a new partner or watch a movie about the Kamasutra with a stranger?
22. Would you only eat one type of food for six months and win $1,000,000, or would you eat what you hate for two weeks, and win $10,000?
23. If you had to kiss on a first date, would you do it or pretend to be sick instead?
24. It’s your first kiss with your date, and they French kiss you. Would you kiss him/her back or end the kiss?
25. On a blind date, your date shows up dressed like a bum. Would you get up and leave the restaurant, or do you call for another bottle of wine and chat them up?
26. Would you pay for the meal if your partner showed up for the first date without their wallet, or do you only pay for half of the bill and leave?
27. Your date is running late. Do you call them to check if they are okay, do you chat up some other potential partners at the restaurant, or do you call it a night and go home?
28. Your date has a car accident on their way to the restaurant for your first date and they end up in hospital. Do you wish them a speedy recovery since you barely know them, or do you ask the restaurant to pack the meal to go and take the food to the hospital to share with your date?
29. You have a child from a previous relationship. Would you tell your new date about your child on your first date, or do you talk about everyday topics instead?
30. Would you rather wear a revealing dress on a first date, or choose a business look to impress your potential partner with?
31. Would you pay for a meal with a date who is clearly a cheapskate, or would you rather cause a scene and leave them with the bill?
32. Would you tell your current partner that you have found someone new if they are going to take you to the Bahamas, or do you keep quiet and tell them when you’re back?
33. Would you throw a fancy anniversary meal in the garbage and go out with friends if your partner works late, or do you wait until your partner comes home and have a midnight feast with them instead?
34. Would you do everything you can to win an argument, or do you choose to let your partner win?
35. Would you rather go on a date with a rich partner or hook up with someone who has less money than you?
36. Would you rather date a handsome/pretty partner, or rather hook up with someone you’ve never seen before but who clicks with you?
37. Would you let your new partner pick you up in their filthy car for a date, or would you ask them to rather drive with you in your car?
38. Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains on holiday?
39. Would you enjoy visiting Disney World more than going to a zoo?
40. At the amusement park, do you prefer to ride the tea-cup merry-go-round or hit the rollercoaster?
Truth or Dare Fun Couple Questions
Having fun truth or dare questions for couples can be an exciting way to discover interesting facts about the person you think you know so well. It’s time for fun, let’s start!
1. Have you ever lied to your partner?
2. Have you ever cursed your partner’s family?
3. When did you first know you were attracted to me?
4. Do you like my (your partner’s) cooking?
5. What is your biggest fear about relationships?
6. Did you ever two-time while being in a committed relationship?
7. What is one household chore that you hate doing?
8. Did you ever fart inside an elevator?
9. Did you ever pick your nose in office?
10. Which is your favorite song to hum in the shower?
11. Your worst addiction?
12. Have you ever peed while playing on the beach?
13. What is the worst gift you have ever received from me (your partner)?
14. Narrate your first breakup story giving all details.
15. What’s your biggest turn off in a person of the opposite sex?
16. What turns you on?
17. How far did you go on your first date?
18. Did you ever taste your pet’s food?
19. Ever used a cheesy pickup line on your fitness trainer?
20. Did you ever dance intimately with someone?
21. What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
22. Which part of your body gets the most compliments? And by whom?
23. Which actor would you swap your life with for 10 days?
24. Describe your idea of a horrible date.
25. Who was your crush in school?
26. What makes you cry and jump in joy at the same time?
27. Did you ever have a crush on a high school teacher?
28. Beaches or mountains?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Husband
Get to know your partner on a deeper level with these fun questions to ask your husband. Let’s have a look at the following list to ask some funny questions!
1. What was your finest subject in high school & which one did you dread?
2. What is one attribute of your mother that you see in yourself?
3. How did your mother and father meet?
4. Who would you like to have a closer relationship with?
5. What do you think happens to you when you die?
6. Would you rather be on the cover of Time, People or Food & Wine magazine?
7. What would you do with one week to do anything, all expenses paid?
8. Would you rather be a painter, writer or musician?
9. Do you think you are hard on yourself?
10. Do you have any phobias?
11. When home alone, do you shut the door when you use the bathroom?
12. If you could afford it at this moment, what would you buy?
13. What is the greatest goal you want to achieve in the next five years?
14. What are five things you are grateful for?
15. If you could own the world’s largest collection of anything, what would it be?
16. What is the most boring thing you can think of doing?
17. What one month on the calendar would you like to eliminate?
18. What age would you like to be for the rest of your life?
19. What would you like to build if you knew how?
20. What signs of aging are you starting to see in yourself?
21. What is your favorite smell?
22. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
23. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
24. What is your ideal type of party to attend?
25. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
26. What was your favorite family tradition?
27. Have you ever won anything?
28. Who was the best boss you ever had?
29. What would an ideal day look like?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Wife
When you are married or have been together for a long time, you may be seeking new and exciting fun questions to ask your wife. So, without wasting the time, let’s begin!
1. When’s the last time you felt vulnerable? How did you cope?
2. What have you accomplished in the past year that you are most proud of?
3. What were the major turning points in your life?
4. When’s the last time you pushed out of your comfort zone? How did it make you feel?
5. What is your happiest memory?
6. How have you changed in the past 5 years?
7. When was the last time you cried and why?
8. What is an important life lesson you’ve learned?
9. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
10. What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned from previous relationships?
11. What’s the most challenging setback you’ve ever experienced? How did you overcome it?
12. If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?
13. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
14. If you had to listen to just one of the songs you loved as a kid for the rest of your life, which song would it be?
15. Did you have any pets growing up?
16. How do you think our lives will change once we have kids?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
As a couple, it is important to nurture intimacy to keep your relationship intact. With a busy schedule, work or kids, it’s vital to find time to reconnect. Using this list of fun questions to ask your significant other will help you accomplish just that.
1. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or dead), who would it be?
2. What was one of the silliest things you thought or misunderstood as a kid?
3. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
4. What’s your favorite animal?
5. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
6. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
7. What was one toy you always wanted as a kid?
8. Have you ever gotten away with telling a lie? Explain.
9. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
10. Which historical figure would you most want to work for?
11. What’s your favorite tree?
12. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the chance?
13. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would you pick?
14. If you could pick one superpower, what would you choose?
15. If you could choose any performer to put on a show at your birthday party, who would you pick?
16. Who was your first crush?
17. What would you choose as your last meal?
18. If you could travel to space for free, would you go?
19. What’s your favorite season?
20. Beach or mountains?
21. City or country?
22. What smell, sound, or taste do you immediately associate with your childhood?
23. If you could visit any time period, when would you pick?
24. What is one new invention you think will be commonplace in 30 years?
25. What everyday item do you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
26. What’s your favorite book?
27. What fictional place would you like to visit?
28. Which US president (alive or dead) would you most like to meet?
29. If you could be good at any sport, which would you choose?
30. You get front-row seats to any concert. Which band/artist do you pick?
31. In the dining experience of your dreams, who would cook for you?
32. What is one historical event you wish you could have been present for?
33. What’s your favorite board or card game?
34. You have to repeat one course you’ve already taken in school. Which do you choose?
35. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be?
36. Who was your first kiss?
37. You are kicked out of the country and must move to another country. Where do you go?
38. If you could speak another language, what would you choose?
39. Have you ever been caught telling a lie? Explain.
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Partner
Getting to know your partner is essential at the beginning of any relationship. Take a closer look at the list of fun questions to ask your partner that will help you know about his general preferences.
1. Which game show would you like to be on?
2. If you weren’t doing what you do now for a career, what would you do?
3. If you won a multi-million dollar lottery what would you do with the money?
4. What famous person would you want to meet?
5. What is your favorite memory about us?
6. Would you like to be famous? For what?
7. If you could change something about the way you were raised what would it be?
8. What super power do you wish you had?
9. Have you ever stolen anything before?
10. What grosses you out?
11. What hobby would you like to take up together?
12. What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
13. When’s the last time you cried?
14. What do you hope your life looks like in five years?
15. What do you want to be remembered for?
16. What is one thing you wish that you were really good at?
17. What is the worst job you ever had?
18. What did you want to be when you grew up?
19. What did your parent name you after?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Spouse
To have a successful marriage, a couple needs to fall in love with each other over and over again. Let’s start some fun with these fun questions that you could ask your spouse.
1. Would you rather stay in or go out for a date night?
2. Would you rather play a board game or watch a movie with me?
3. Would you rather be a movie star or a famous musician?
4. Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
5. Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have one month paid vacation?
6. Would you rather always speak your mind or never speak again?
7. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
8. Would you rather give or get bad advice?
9. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
10. Would you rather always be gossiped about or never talked about?
11. Would you rather fail or never try?
12. Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
13. Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
14. Would you rather have more money or more time?
15. Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
16. Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
17. Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
18. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
19. Would you rather have mind blowing s#x once a month or mediocre s#x once a week?
20. Would you rather be a little late or way too early?
21. Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store?
22. Would you rather have many good friends or one very best friend?
23. Would you rather live in Antarctica or the Sahara Desert?
24. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master of every musical instrument?
25. Would you rather fight all the time but have great make up s#x or never fight and have mediocre s#x?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask on Date Night
If you keep talking about the same old topics each time, date nights can feel boring and stale. That’s why I’ve put together a list of fun date night questions that you can use these fun questions to ask on a date.
1. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would you choose?
2. What is your favorite memory of us dating?
3. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in ONLY 3 words?
4. What’s another career that you think you’d love?
5. What was your favorite date you’ve ever had with me?
6. What do you attribute the biggest successes in your life to? How about your largest failures?
7. In what ways are we the same?
8. In what ways are we different?
9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?
11. What’s a question you’ve always wanted to ask me, but never have?
12. What’s something you’ve always wanted to tell someone, and why? (and who?)
13. In what ways have I changed since we first met?
14. Is there anything I can do to show you love better?
15. If safety wasn’t a concern, which natural phenomenon/ disaster would you want to experience?
16. Who is one person in your life that you have a lot of respect for? Why?
17. If you had one mantra to live by, what would it be?
18. What is your favorite thing that I do in bed?
19. What’s something you’re glad you’ll never have to do again?
20. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
21. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
22. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
23. What is your idea of a romantic night with me?
24. Am I a safe person for you to talk to? If not, how can I improve?
25. If I were to die suddenly today, what is one thing you would want me to know?
26. When did you first know you loved me?
27. What is your biggest fear?
28. What do you feel you’re best at?
29. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
30. If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be?
Fun Couple Questions to Get to Know Each Other
Are you starting a relationship with a loved one? It’s important to know about each other when starting a relationship. That’s the main reason I’ve designed a list of funny get-to-know-you questions for couples.
1. Have you ever dated someone who is older than you?
2. Have you ever been on a blind date?
3. What activities would you like to do for our next date?
4. Do you still believe in love at first sight?
5. Do you believe that how long you’ve known someone influences whether or not you’re in love with them?
6. Are you someone who forgets people’s name easily?
7. What was your relationship like with your parents?
8. What is the ideal number of phone calls that a couple should make every day?
9. What part of your life does love and affection play?
10. What is the biggest accomplishment you have?
11. Are there any people you’d like to get closer to, from friends to relatives?
12. Do you have any addiction?
13. What has been the most difficult thing you’ve had to learn?
14. Which would you like to know: when you’ll die or how you’ll die?
15. What smartphone app do you mostly use?
16. How many true best friends do you have?
17. What kind of physical touch best expresses your feelings for me?
18. What kind of gift do you want from me?
19. What if I made more money than you? How would you feel?
20. If you could change one thing about me, what do you think would it be?
21. Do you still hide secrets from me?
22. What do you love most about our relationship?
23. How do you feel when I’m giving you your favorite flowers?
24. What about our work could become a recurring problem?
25. What climate do you think is best for establishing a permanent residence?
26. What song do you want me to sing for you?
27. Is building a family important to you?
28. What’s one secret you never told anyone except your best friend?
29. What are the three things we have in common?
30. How do you actually feel whenever I hug you?
31. Do you feel any pressure right now?
32. In our relationship, in which situations do you feel the most secure?
33. What if we can’t agree on something important that both of us are involved in?
34. What’s one question you never really asked me?
35. What would you do if we had the opportunity to change jobs tomorrow?
36. What’s the perfect advice you could give me right now?
37. Have you enjoyed meeting new friends as a child?
38. How would you describe you day?
5 Tips for Choosing Fun Questions for Couples
If you’re searching for how to start a conversation with fun questions for couples to make the experience more connected and enjoyable, I’ve got a couple of simple tips to help you get the most out of this list of fun questions for married couples.
You Must Know Your Goal
How do you use these questions as pickup lines? Meeting a new girlfriend? Connecting with your spouse in an unexpected way?
Be wise. I guess you shouldn’t try to find out what the girl next to you at the bar fears, right? I would suggest that you start with the silliest question you can think of, and then move on to more complex questions.
Honesty is key when answering a question. So, when it’s your turn to answer the funny questions, be truthful. It makes no sense for you to lie. Integrating honesty into your relationship will strengthen your relationship and enhance your intimacy.
Set the Scene
Do you want to be playful? Something romantic!It’s true that any of these questions could be either, but there are definitely some that are applicable in one way or another.
Use the questions like ingredients to create a meal to connect with your partner. Choose the ingredients that work best for your relationship. Have fun, and you will rarely go wrong.
You should pay close attention to each answer your spouse, significant other, or partner provides to each question. Moreover, being fully engaged will enable you to have a deep connection and intellectual intimacy, and allow you to have an intimate conversation.
Whenever you need to, respond to each other’s answers and ask deeper questions. Giving each other feedback has been one of my favorite ways to use above fun couple questions to build intimacy in the marriage.
Final Thoughts on Fun Couple Questions
I hope you will be happy to know that these fun couple questions are not based on your everyday life, such as your schedule or your children’s activities.
With these questions, you will definitely learn more about your spouse or partner and become closer to each other. Time will also pass more quickly.
There’s nothing like a little bit of fun to lift our spirits, and there are so many things you can discuss besides the news by asking some fun couple questions.
These funquestions to ask your partnercan also be used with your significant other, boyfriend or girlfriend even if you aren’t yet married. Long-distance couples quiz game may also find these interesting conversation starters helpful in enhancing their relationships.