205 Friends Quiz Questions for True Fans
Are you the biggest fan of Friends?
If that’s the case, grab your friends and take the ultimate Friends quiz questions test to see how much you know about Ross, Joey, Rachel, and Phoebe.
We’ve prepared questions to which only a true, die-hard fan would know the answers, similar to Ross in The One with the Embryos.
You’ll discover something new about whichever Friends character is your soulmate once you complete these Friends quiz questions.
Let’s get started now!
Friends Quiz Questions and Answers
Have you watched Friends? So you think you’re a big fan of the TV show? Why not test your knowledge with our Friends trivia quiz?
1. Which Sprouse brother played Ross’ son Ben?
2. True or false, Rachel kissed all of her Friends (male and female) on the show?
3. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
4. Who pees on Monica after she is stung by a jellyfish?
5. Rachel got a job with which company in Paris?
Answer: Louis Vuitton.
6: What are the names of Ross and Monica’s parents?
Answer: Jack and Judy Geller.
7. What was the occupation of Rachel’s fiancé Barry Farber?
8. Who was the maid of honor at Monica’s wedding?
9. Phoebe’s scientist boyfriend David worked in what city?
10. Monica dated an ophthalmologist named?
11. How many seasons of Friends are there?
Answer: Ten seasons.
12. Joey played Dr. Drake Ramoray on which soap opera show?
Answer: Days of Our Lives.
13. How many times did Ross get divorced?
14. What store does Phoebe hate?
Answer: Pottery Barn.
15. Who is Joey’s agent?
16. Who mistakingly threw a woman’s wooden leg into a fire?
17. What was the name of Chandler and Ross’ college band?
Answer: Way, No Way.
18. Monica categorizes her towels into how many categories?
19. Ross and Rachel’s wedding dinner was held where in Vegas?
Answer: A Pizza Hut.
20. Who was Joey’s imaginary childhood friend?
21. What was the profession of Joey’s imaginary friend?
Answer: Space cowboy.
22. What was Monica’s nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
Answer: Big Fat Goalie.
23. What does Rachel guess Chandler’s job is?
Answer: A transponster.
24. What is Richard’s daughter’s name?
25. What is the name of Phoebe’s twin sister?
26. Ross says whose name at the altar in London?
27. Which member of the British royal family appeared on Friends?
Answer: Sarah Ferguson/Duchess of York.
28. Brad Pitt and David Schwimmer’s characters cofounded what club in high school?
Answer: The “I Hate Rachel Green Club.”
29. Which of Joey’s sisters did Chandler fool around with?
Answer: Mary Angela.
30. Joey and Chandler’s TV guide is addressed to who?
Answer: Miss Chanandler Bong.
31. What was the name of Ross’ pet monkey?
32. According to Monica, a woman has how many erogenous zones?
33. What does Phoebe legally change her name to after her wedding?
Answer: Princess Consulea Banana Hammock.
34 What form of self-defense does Ross try to teach Rachel and Phoebe?
35. What song makes Ross and Rachel’s daughter Emma laugh for the first time?
Answer: Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.”
36. What is the name of Joey’s stuffed penguin?
37. What caused the fire at Rachel and Phoebe’s apartment?
Answer: Rachel’s hair straightener.
38. Phoebe is a surrogate for who?
Answer: Her half-brother Frank Jr. and his wife Alice.
39. What color is Monica’s apartment?
40. What’s the name of the bakery that made the cheesecake Chandler and Rachel devour?
Answer: Mama’s Little Bakery.
41. Phoebe finds what in her soda can?
Answer: A human thumb.
42. Who was (accidentally) Monica’s first kiss?
Answer: Her brother Ross.
43. Rachel goes on Ross’ honeymoon by herself where?
Answer: Athens, Greece.
44. What holiday does Chandler hate?
45. Who was Rachel’s prom date?
Answer: Chip Matthews.
46. Chick Jr. and Duck Jr. got stuck in what?
Answer: A foosball table.
47. Who was married to a supposedly gay Canadian ice dancer named Duncan?
48. Rachel was in which sorority?
Answer: Kappa Kappa Delta.
49. What are the names of Rachel’s sisters?
Answer: Jill and Amy Greene.
50: Which character famously said, “PIVOT?”
51. Joey doesn’t share what?
52. What do Monica and Chandler name their twins?
Answer: Erica and Jack.
53. Ross’ first wife Carol leaves him for who?
Answer: Susan Bunch.
54. What is the name of Chandler’s father’s Las Vegas all-male burlesque?
Answer: Viva Las Gaygas.
55. Phoebe attempts to teach Joey what language?
56. What was the name of Ross and Monica’s dog when they were kids?
57. What actor played Phoebe’s husband Mike Hannigan?
Answer: Paul Rudd.
58. Where did Ross and Rachel have their first date?
Answer: The planetarium.
59. How many roses did Ross send Emily?
60. How many pages was Rachel’s letter to Ross?
Answer: Eighteen pages (front and back).
61. What year did Friends first premiere?
61. Joey’s Cabbage Patch Kid is named what?
Answer: Alicia May Emory.
62. What was the name of the game Chandler made up to give Joey money?
63. In an effort to get over Richard, Monica started making what?
64. What fruit is Ross allergic to?
65. What is Rachel’s favorite flower?
66. What was the name of Ross and Rachel’s male nanny?
67. Who came on to who in The One With The Videotape?
Answer: Rachel came on to Ross.
68. What was Joey’s nickname when he was working at Alessandro’s?
69. Monica worked as a waitress at what diner?
Answer: Moondance Diner.
70. What was Rachel’s bra size?
71. Ross worked as a professor at what school?
Answer: New York University.
72. What word did Rachel misspell on her resume?
73. What are the names of the triplets Phoebe gives birth to?
Answer: Frank Jr. Jr., Leslie and Chandler.
74. Who said, “See, he’s her lobster!”
75. What city is Friends set in?
Answer: New York City.
76. What is the first wedding gift Monica opens?
Answer: A tiny salt shaker.
77. Rachel’s sister Amy decides she wants to become what after babysitting Emma?
Answer: A baby stylist.
78. Ross and Carol were busted having sex on which Disney ride?
Answer: It’s a Small World.
79. Which Friend entered a Vanilla Ice lookalike contest and won?
80. True or false, Monica ate macaroni off a jewelry box she made.
81. What ingredient did Rachel mistakenly put in her Thanksgiving trifle?
82. Phoebe thought “Kenny the Copy Guy” was who?
Answer: Ralph Lauren.
83. What is the name of Joey’s barcalounger?
84. Who dated a college student named Elizabeth Stevens?
85. Monica could not tell time until what age?
86. Phoebe created a three-dimensional picture of a woman named?
87. Who was the last Friend to find out about Monica and Chandler’s relationship?
88. Chandler and Joey both dated an actress named?
89. What did Monica want from Phoebe as an engagement present?
Answer: Her grandmother’s cookie recipe.
90. Who had a pony and a boat at age 15?
91. Phoebe said something was wrong with the right or the left phalange of Rachel’s plane?
Answer: The left.
92. Who is Santa’s friend that Ross invents to teach Ben about Hanukkah?
Answer: The Holiday Armadillo.
93. Who is the youngest Friend?
94. Chandler told Janice he was moving where to avoid seeing her again?
95. Who introduced Phoebe and Mike?
96. Phoebe’s grandmother said she got her cookie recipe from her grandmother named?
Answer: Nestle Toulouse (AKA Nestlé Toll House).
97. The Geller Cup was a trophy for which sport?
Answer: Touch football games.
98. Joey’s stalker Erika Ford was played by which actress?
Answer: Brooke Shields.
99. Who did Monica forget to invite to Rachel’s baby shower?
Answer: Rachel’s mother Sandra.
100. Which of Monica’s boyfriends wanted to become the Ultimate Fighting Champion?
Answer: Pete (Peter Becker).
101. What was the name of the lipstick brand for men that Joey starred in a Japanese commercial for?
102. Ross, Susan and Phoebe got stuck where before Ben’s birth?
Answer: A closet.
103. Who gave Phoebe away at her wedding?
104. Monica and Chandler first got together where?
105. The handcuffs that were found in Rachel’s former room belonged to who?
Answer: Monica and Ross’ Nana (grandmother).
106. Chandler and Ross helped Joey practice for what game show audition?
107. What does Chandler call the Paris of Oklahoma?
108. What food caused Ross to get sick on Space Mountain?
109. Who is older Ross or Monica?
110. What is actually Rachel’s favorite movie?
Answer: Weekend at Bernie’s.
111. Which Friend had a traumatic swing incident at age 4?
112. Ross and Rachel’s daughter Emma would have turned 18 what year?
113. Which Friend didn’t go to London for Ross’ wedding?
114. What kind of bed did the Mattress King deliver to Monica?
Answer: A racecar bed.
115. Emma’s first birthday cake was supposed to be shaped like what?
Answer: A bunny.
116. In what part of her body did Monica get a pencil stuck at age 14?
Answer: Her ear.
117. Ross created a comic book called what?
Answer: Science Boy.
118. What is Chandler’s surname?
119. What is Joey’s favorite food?
120. How old was Chandler when he first touched a girl’s breast?
121. What is Monica’s biggest pet peeve?
Answer: Animals dressed as humans.
122. Which Friend had his/her identity stolen?
123. Joey doesn’t read which book without making sure there is plenty of room in the freezer?
Answer: The Shining.
124. What is the name of Ross and Monica’s maternal grandmother?
125. Who stole all the insoles out of Chandler’s shoes?
Answer: Chandler’s roomate Eddie.
126. Who gave Rachel and Ross the name “Emma” for their daughter?
127. Joey was cast as the butt double for which actor?
Answer: Al Pacino.
128. What is the name of Phoebe’s alter ego?
Answer: Regina Phalange.
129. What year did the series finale of Friends air?
130. What is the name of Rachel and Monica’s building superintendent?
Answer: Mr. Treeger.
131. What is Joey’s pin number?
132. What was the last state that Ross couldn’t remember?
133. What was the name of Chandler’s roommate prior to Joey?
134. Whose idea was it to get married in Vegas, Rachel or Ross’?
135. What was the name of Monica’s imaginary boyfriend?
136. What kind of plastic surgery did Rachel have?
Answer: A nose job.
137. Who was called Sir Limps-a-Lot after losing a toe?
138. What was the name of Rachel’s hairless cat?
Answer: Mrs. Whiskerson.
139. Which balloon got away during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Season 1?
140. Who gave birth to Chandler and Monica’s twins?
141. What was supposed to be the shape of Emma’s first birthday cake?
A party scene in the kitchen
Answer: A bunny.
142. Which Friend once mugged Ross?
143. Monica, Ross and Rachel attended what high school?
Answer: Lincoln High School.
144. Who were on “a break”?
Answer: Rachel and Ross.
145. What was the name of Monica’s senior prom date?
Answer: Roy Gublik.
146. Ross was jealous of who at Rachel’s job?
147. What was the name of the “hot girl from the Xerox place?”
148. What did Rachel get a tattoo of?
Answer: A heart.
149. Who is the first Friend to speak on the show?
150. Who sings the Friends theme song “I’ll Be There for You?”
Answer: The Rembrandts.
151. What’s the name of the animal control woman who went to high school with Monica and Rachel?
152. Who said, “I have no idea what’s going on, but I am excited”?
153. What does Rachel claim is her favorite movie?
Answer: Rachel claims Dangerous Liaisons is her fave movie.
154. Who helps Chandler shop for Monica’s engagement ring?
155. Chandler told Janice he was moving where to avoid her?
156. Which of the following was NOT a con on Ross’s infamous list about Rachel: spoiled, shops too much, kind of ditzy, too into her looks?
Answer: Shops too much.
157. Which character is Phoebe’s delivery room doctor obsessed with?
158. What game show is Joey a contestant on?
159. Why do Joey and Janine break up?
Answer: She doesn’t like Monica and Chandler.
160. What’s the name of the diner where Monica briefly worked?
Answer: The Moondance Diner.
161. How many categories of towels does Monica have?
Friends Quiz Questions Multiple Choice
We’ve compiled the best Friends trivia questions to discover whether you’re a Friends and Central Perk expert or just a Smelly Cat.
1. What is Chandler’s middle name?
2. Which of Joey’s sisters does Chandler kiss?
A. Mary Therese
B. Mary Angela
3. Which toe does Chandler lose when Monica drops the knife on his foot?
A. Left foot big toe
B. Right foot big toe
C. Right foot pinkie
D. Left foot pinkie
4. What is the name of Chandler’s favourite Baywatch star?
A. Kelly Slater
B. Pamela Anderson
C. Nancy Valen
D. Yasmine Bleeth
5. What does Chandler have to do to get Joey to forgive him, after having kissed Cathy?
A. Wear blue lipstick
B. Lie in a wooden box for six hours
C. Furnish their apartment
D. Move to Yemen
6. What film character did Rachel dress up as to fulfil Ross’ fantasy?
A. Princess Leia
C. Little Bo Peep
D. Cat Woman
7. How many pages were in the letter Rachel wrote to Ross (front and back!)?
8. What famous actor does Rachel go on date with after meeting him on a movie set?
A. Bruce Willis
B. Ben Stiller
C. Jean-Claude van Damme
D. Brad Pitt
9. What happens to Rachel’s boss, Joanna, the night before her promotion goes through?
A. She gets hit by a taxi
B. She goes on a date with Chandler
C. She falls down an elevator shaft
D. She moves to Paris
10. What is the name of the hairless cat Rachel gets for herself?
B. Mrs Whiskerson
C. Chi Chi
11. Which Stephen King book did Joey hide in his freezer?
A. Pet Sematary
B. The Shining
12. How many sisters does Joey have?
13. What is the name of Joey’s Cabbage-Patch kid?
A. Ken Adams
D. Alicia May Emory
14. Which famous actor’s butt does Joey play in a shower scene?
A. Bruce Willis
B. Al Pacino
C. Charlton Heston
D. Jeff Goldblum
15. What is the name of Joey’s character in the commercial for opening milk cartons?
16. What is Ross’ profession?
D. Museum tour guide
17. Where does Ross spend the night with Emily after they first meet?
A. A hotel in Poughkeepsie
B. A bed and breakfast in Vermont
C. A bungalow in Tulsa
D. A park in Atlantic City
18. Whose dialogue is this “You will always be the guy who peed on me.”
19. Who was Chandler’s TV magazine always addressed to?
A. Chanandler Bong
B. Chanandler Bang
C. Chanandler Bing
D. Chanandler Beng
20. What is Janice most likely to say?
A. Talk to the hand!
B. Get me a coffee!
C. Oh… my… God!
D. No way!
21. What was the name of the ice-dancer Phoebe was married to?
22. What was the name of the neighbour’s dog who’d chase Phoebe as a child?
23. What is the next line in the song, “Monica, Monica, have a happy Hanukkah”:
A. “And please tell Joey, Christmas will be snowy”
B. “Saw Santa Claus, he said hello to Ross”
C. “Spin the dreidel, Rachel”
D. “Went to the store, sat on Santa’s lap”
24. How many embryos did Phoebe have planted inside of her?
25. Which city did Phoebe’s boyfriend, David, move to?
26. Who was Monica’s first kiss ever?
27. What was the abbreviation of the first stock Monica invested in?
28. What was Monica’s nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
B. Big Fat Goalie
C. Little Harmonica
D. Crazy Plate Lady
29. What did the Ukrainian kid that Monica would hang out with at school have on all his snacks?
B. Salad cream
C. Sour cream
30. How much did Pete Becker tip her at the diner Monica worked at?
31. What is the ‘Gellar Cup’ made of?
A. A 3D woman coming out of a photo frame
B. A troll doll nailed to a two by four
C. A fruit bowl found in the garbage
D. A sock puppet shaped like a bunny
32. What does Chandler think is in the email he opens that releases a virus onto Ross’ laptop and wipes it?
A. Nude photos of Anna Kournikova
B. A bid for a secret teapot
C. Updates on a job position as a junior copywriter
D. A message from Janice
33. What instrument is played at Phoebe and Mike’s wedding?
C. Steel drums
D. Acoustic guitar
34. How do Rachel and Monica end up getting their apartment back from Chandler and Joey?
A. They swap it for Knicks tickets
B. They promise to squeeze fresh orange juice for them each morning
C. They give them their mattresses
D. They kiss for 1 minute
35. What ridiculously expensive gift did Ross get Carol when he fell in love with her?
A. A shop window brooch
B. A crystal duck
C. An early edition of her favourite book
D. A $500 dollar watch
36. The series Friends is set in which city?
A. Los Angeles
B. New York City
37. What song is Phoebe best known for?
A. Smelly Cat
B. Smelly Dog
C. Smelly Rabbit
D. Smelly Worm
38. What song does Ross’ monkey, Marcel, keep playing?
A. ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’ by The Tokens
B. ‘Tiny Dancer’ by Elton John
C. ‘The Way You Looked Tonight’ by Tony Bennett
D. ‘Careless Whisper’ by George Michael
39. What instrument did Ross intend to play at Monica and Chandler’s wedding?
40. What item does Ross purchase for himself as part of his 1999 New Year’s Resolutions?
A. Digital camera
B. Arcade machine
C. Leather pants
What’s not to love about the NBC sensation that has everyone dreaming they could relocate to New York City with their closest friends?
Friends has entertained generations of comedy fans, whether you watched it when it first aired or binge-watched every episode on Netflix.
The Friends trivia quiz we provided you may have confirmed how much you enjoyed Friends, whether you were a die-hard fan or a casual watcher.
Fans of Friends, have fun! Please provide your important comments at the end if you like this quiz. Thanks.