If your game night could use a little magic, we’ve gathered a list of Disney trivia questions that only a truly die-hard fan (or child) would know the answers to. From classic cartoon and Pixar films to Disney theme parks, take the quiz and discover whether you’re worthy of the throne.
Disney is so engrained in mainstream culture that we seldom spend a day without being affected in some manner by the entertainment behemoth. Fans of the company and its myriad offers can’t get enough, and they’re especially difficult to stump when it comes to Disney trivia.
They can tell you all there is to learn about Cinderella Palace in Walt Disney World, recollect children’s trivia, and point out all of the hidden Mickeys throughout the theme parks.
That being stated, we took the task of creating this list of Disney quiz questions extremely seriously. We expect the most devoted Mouseketeers to properly answer more questions, but if we can stump them with just one, we’ve done our job.
So, go ahead and test your understanding with our collection of Disney trivia questions. You never know, you could learn a lot of stuff here.
Best Disney Trivia Questions
Do you want to play some Disney trivia games with your friends or team? Here is a selection of Disney quiz questions and answers to get you started. Have a good time playing with your friends and family.
1. Where does Mike Wazowski go with his girlfriend Celia for her birthday feast in ‘Monsters Inc’?
2. What are the three best Disney movies of all time?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, One Hundred and One Dalmatians and the Lion King.
3. What is the name of the Disney princess who has the ability to heal others?
4. How many eggs does Gaston report eating for breakfast in Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: He claims to eat five dozen eggs each morning.
5. Which animals raised Tarzan as a baby?
6. How do Cast Members get around at Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Magic Kingdom is built on the second story with a sequence of tunnels below for cast members to move about undetected.
7. Who is the main character in the Croods?
8. What was Innovations in EPCOT originally called?
9. Which country was The Lion King filmed in?
10. What animal is found at the end of Mary Poppins’ umbrella?
Answer: A parrot that actually talks.
11. What is Jasmin’s pet in the film Aladdin?
Answer: A tiger.
12. Where is the only place to meet Anna and Elsa?
Answer: Inside Princess Hall in Fantasy-land.
13. How many languages are featured at the end of It’s a Small World?
Answer: The last room has “goodbye” posted.
14. Who is the wizard in the movie, “The Sword in the Stone”?
Answer: Lord Merlin.
15. Which Disney movie was the last to utilize a story book format as the introduction to the movie?
Answer: Robin Hood.
16. Which Disney park has two entrances?
Answer: EPCOT can be entered from the front, as well as directly into the World Showcase from the back.
17. What name do other animals call Mowgli in “The Jungle Book”?
Answer: Little Britches.
18. What is the peak capacity for Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Magic Kingdom can accommodate up to 100,000 people.
19. Who is the first Disney princess of Southeast Asian descent?
20. Which Disney movie was only released in 14 theaters worldwide?
Answer: Fantasia because many theaters in the 1940s couldn’t handle the complex sound demands of the feature.
21. In which movie would you find Bob Parr, Helen Parr and their three children Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack?
Answer: The Incredibles.
22. In The Sword in the Stone, what does Merlin call The Greatest Force on Earth?
23. How did Walt’s Brother Roy propose to his wife Edna?
Answer: By Telegram.
24. Which language does the Hakuna Matata phrase come from?
25. What was the original vision for EPCOT?
Answer: EPCOT was originally designed to be a fully-functional futuristic community rather than a theme park.
26. What is now considered the fastest ride in Walt Disney World?
Answer: Test Track.
27. What is the name of Bambi’s rabbit friend?
28. What author wrote the book that the animated feature The Jungle Book is based on?
Answer: Rudyard Kipling.
29. What is the name of the accident-prone ant in the movie, “A Bug’s Life”?
30. What is the name of the old man in the animation, “Up”?
Answer: Carl Fredricksen.
31. What is the name of the barbershop quartet that performs on Main Street?
Answer: Dapper Dans.
32. Who was the creator of Figment in the original Journey into Imagination ride?
33. Which Disney restaurant features a rotating platform?
Answer: The Garden Grill is constantly in motion and overlooks Living with the Land.
Random Disney Trivia Questions
Here is one of the most random Disney trivia! With these great questions and answers, you will undoubtedly learn more intriguing things about the Disney world.
1. What year was the original ‘Cinderella’ released?
2. What number is written on the front of Disney’s famous car, Herbie?
3. What is Tramp’s nickname for Lady in Lady and the Tramp?
Answer: “Pidge,” short for Pidgeon.
4. What famous line comes from the movie Lilo & Stitch?
Answer: “Ohana means family…family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.”
5. What is Experiment 626 in the movie Lilo & Stitch?
6. Who is the mascot of Blizzard Beach?
Answer: Ice Gator.
7. Disney Springs is along which body of water?
Answer: The Sassagoula River.
8. Which legendary professional golfer won the first Walt Disney World professional golf tournament?
Answer: Jack Nicklaus.
9. Where does High School Musical take place?
Answer: Albuquerque, New Mexico.
10. On what night do Troy and Gabriella first meet in the movie High School Musical?
Answer: New Year’s Eve.
11. What did Dash place on his teacher’s chair as a joke in The Incredibles?
Answer: A thumbtack.
12. Which Disney movie features Keke Palmer and Corbin Bleu?
Answer: Jump In.
13. What is Troy’s basketball number in High School Musical?
14. What is the name of Elastagirl in Disney’s The Incredibles?
Answer: Helen Parr.
15. Who is Violet’s crush in the movie The Incredibles?
16. How many siblings does Prince Hans of the Southern Isles have in ‘Frozen’?
17. What does Lilo put in Stitch’s bottle in Lilo & Stitch?
18. Who or what is “Big Bertha”?
Answer: “She” is the organ at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
19. Who has more outfits in their closet, Mickey or Minnie Mouse?
Answer: With over 290 different outfits, Mickey is the winner. Minnie has roughly 200 outfits available to her.
20. How does Remy direct Linguini’s cooking in Ratatouille?
Answer: By pulling Linguini’s hair.
21. Which science fiction author was hired to help develop the storyline for Epcot’s Spaceship Earth?
Answer: Ray Bradbury.
22. What is the name of the massive dinosaur presiding over DinoLand U.S.A.?
Answer: Dino-Sue. She is a full-scale replica of the largest Tyrannosaurus Rex ever discovered.
23. What is the name of the main character in Meet the Robinsons?
24. Who was the first rock band approached by Disney to star in the Rock “n’ Roller Coaster attraction?
Answer: U2. When they declined, Aerosmith was offered the gig. They accepted.
25. Before becoming a theme park, what was Hollywood Studios used as?
Answer: Hollywood Studios was originally built as a working studio, but later developed into a theme park. The All-New Mickey Mouse Club was filmed there in the early 1990s (starring Brittany Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Christina Aquilera).
26. How many people visit Disney World each day?
Answer: When Magic Kingdom first opened in 1971, Disney World averaged 10,000 visitors per day. Today, the average daily attendance is around 53,000!
27. Why is Flynn Rider wanted in Tangled?
Answer: He is a thief.
28. What kind of animal killed Tarzan’s birth parents?
29. What is the name of the pub Flynn brings Rapunzel to in Tangled?
Answer: The Snuggly Duckling.
30. What is the name of the horse in the movie the Aristocats?
31. What is the name of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror hotel?
Answer: Hollywood Tower Hotel.
32. The faux water tower (adorned with Mickey Ears) is known as what?
Answer: The Earffel Tower.
33. Which street in Hollywood Studios is a re-creation of Hollywood’s theater district?
Answer: Sunset Boulevard.
34. What is the total area of Disney World in acres?
Answer: 27,442 acres.
35. What are the names of the four girls who make up The Cheetah Girls?
Answer: Dorinda, Chanel, Aqua, & Galleria.
36. Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner show held in which hall of Walt Disney World?
Answer: Pioneer Hall.
37. Royal ball start in Cinderella at which time?
38. What is the name of the owl in The Fox and the Hound?
Answer: Big Mama.
39. What do Rapunzel’s parents release once a year in Tangled?
Answer: Sky lanterns.
40. How far apart are trash cans at Disney World?
Answer: In order to keep the park clean, Imagineers designed Walt Disney World so that no guest is ever more than 30 steps away from the nearest trash can.
41. What is the third largest bus system in Florida?
Answer: Disney’s own buses, of course! With nearly 300 buses operating at Disney World, the Disney Transportation System is the third largest bus system in Florida.
42. The Genie was clasped in the lamp for how many years before Aladdin discovered him?
Answer: 10,000 years.
43. Which poisonous fruit did Snow White eat?
44. How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have on each hand?
Answer: Four (three fingers and a thumb).
45. What are the names of the mountains in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad Mountain.
46. Which circus is shown in the 1941 animated film ‘Dumbo’?
Answer: WDP Circus.
Fun Disney Trivia Questions
You’re new to Disney! You may know every word to one or two of your favorite movies, but there are so many more to learn before you truly become a member of this universe. Here’s a fun Disney quiz that’s sure to make you laugh.
1. Which color dress does Cinderella wear to the ball?
2. Who is the first animal in Disney’s ‘Dumbo’ to receive a baby from the storks?
Answer: Mrs. Bear.
3. What is the slogan for ‘Monsters Incorporated’?
Answer: “We scare because we care”.
4. Who brings Pinocchio to life?
Answer: Blue fairy.
5. What’s Winnie the Pooh’s favorite thing to eat?
6. In the Toy Story movies, what’s the name of the pizzeria which appears in every movie?
Answer: Pizza Planet.
7. What’s the first monster Hercules fights when he arrives in Thebes?
8. Which kind of wood is Pinocchio made of?
9. Which one of the Disney Characters was played by Mike Meyers?
10. Ariel is the only Disney princess to have what?
Answer: A child.
11. Moana was chosen by whom to return the heart?
Answer: The ocean.
12. What’s the name of the giant whale that swallowed Pinocchio?
13. What is the address Dory has to memorize in ‘Finding Nemo’?
Answer: 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
14. Which Disney film includes the hit song ‘Let It Go’?
15. What is the name of the toy store in ‘Toy Story 2’?
Answer: Al’s Toy Barn.
16. In ‘The Jungle Book’, what kind of animal is King Louis?
17. How many dwarfs does Snow White live with?
Answer: Seven dwarfs.
18. In ‘Zootopia’, what kind of animal is Judy Hopps?
19. In the movie Alice and Wonderland, what is the appearing character that seems to guide Alice?
Answer: The Cheshire cat.
20. Which Disney film has the tagline, “Fish are friends, not food”?
Answer: ‘Finding Nemo’.
21. What is the name of Elsa’s sister in ‘Frozen’?
22. What were Aladdin’s three wishes?
Answer: To become a prince, to be rescued from drowning, and to free the Genie.
23. Who wrote the hit song ‘You’ve Got a Friend in Me’?
Answer: Randy Newman.
24. What facial feature of Pinocchio’s grows when he lies?
25. What type of creature is the Disney sidekick Mushu?
Answer: Chinese dragon.
25. What do Aladdin and his monkey Abu steal from the marketplace when you’re first introduced to them in the movie?
Answer: A loaf of bread.
26. What does the enchanted cake in ‘Brave’ turn Merida’s mother into?
Answer: A bear.
27. Mickey Mouse has a wife named what?
Answer: Minnie Mouse.
28. Who did Pocahontas’ father want her to marry?
29. What is the name of Cinderella’s evil mother?
Answer: Lady Tremaine.
30. Boo is a character from which Disney Pixar film?
Answer: Monsters, Inc.
31. What are the names of the three films in the ‘Aladdin’ trilogy?
Answer: ‘Aladdin’, ‘Aladdin and The King of Thieves’ and ‘Aladdin: The Return of Jafar’.
32. What song was almost cut from The Little Mermaid?
Answer: Part of Your World.
33. What color eyes does Cinderella have?
34. In the movie Brave, what is the name of the bear antagonist?
Easy Disney Trivia Questions
Well, enough of the random and fun stuff already. Let us share some basic questions with you that you can answer easily. Here is an easy Disney trivia that contains fairly easy questions.
1. Which six Disney characters are known as the “Sensational Six”?
Answer: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto are known as the “Sensational Six” in the Disney universe.
2. Tony call what to Tramp in the movie the “Lady and Tramp”?
3. What is the name of the girl Max was in love with in A Goofy Movie?
4. What is Goofy’s profession in the movie A Goofy Movie?
5. What is the name of Aladdin’s lost father?
6. Who is Bambi’s love interest?
7. What kind of animal is Flower in the movie Bambi?
Answer: A skunk.
8. Which actor voices the dog Papi in the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua?
Answer: George Lopez.
9. What is the name of the fictional city where Big Hero 6 takes place?
Answer: San Fransokyo.
10. In “The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea,” who was Morgana?
Answer: Ursula’s younger sister.
11. What is Baymax’s purpose/profession in Big Hero 6?
Answer: Personal Healthcare Companion.
12. What is the name of the hamster in Disney’s Bolt?
13. Who was behind the mask, revealing who burned down the lab at the beginning of Big Hero 6?
Answer: Callaghan, the robotics professor.
14. What is Mickey’s Toontown?
Answer: It is a themed land at Disneyland and a recreation of Mickey’s neighborhood. It is a place for people to meet popular characters, such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and others.
15. Pluto is also known as?
Answer: Pluto the Pup.
16. Which actor voiced the dog Bolt in Disney’s Bolt?
Answer: John Travolta.
17. What is the name of Bolt’s new master in Disney’s Bolt?
18. What is the name of the gigantic snow creature that Elsa creates to send Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf away?
19. Which actress played the role of twin sisters in Disney’s “The Parent Trap?”
Answer: Lindsay Lohan.
20. What does King Fergus give Merida for her birthday in the film Brave?
Answer: A bow & arrow.
21. Where was the movie Bridge to Terabithia filmed?
Answer: Auckland, NZ.
22. Who sang the song “Great Spirits” that plays at the beginning of the movie Brother Bear?
Answer: Tina Turner.
23. What was the name of the old lady who knew about the magic in Rapunzel’s golden hair?
Answer: Mother Gothel.
24. What is the name of Mowgli’s best friends in the “The Jungle Book?”
Answer: Baloo, the bear, and Bagheera, the panther.
25. What is the name of the boy who transforms into a bear in the film Brother Bear?
26. Where was Kenai when he first met Koda in Brother Bear?
Answer: In a bear trap and hanging from a tree.
27. Which actress stars as the main character in Disney’s Cadet Kelly?
Answer: Hilary Duff.
28. Name the chipmunk brothers who often appeared in Donald Duck cartoons.
Answer: Chip and Dale, also known as Chip ‘n’ Dale.
29. What are the names of the Jonas Brother’s characters in Camp Rock?
Answer: Nate Gray, Shane Gray, and Jason Gray.
30. What is the name of Mitchie’s mother in Camp Rock?
31. In “Winnie-the-Pooh,” what type of animal is Eeyore?
32. In “The Lion King” movie, where was Simba born?
Answer: Pride Rock.
33. What does Ariel call a fork?
34. Which actor voiced Lightning McQueen in the movie Cars?
Answer: Owen Wilson.
35. What was the name of the shop that Luigi & Guido owned in Cars?
Answer: Luigi’s Casa Della Tires.
36. What is the name of seagull who assesses all of Ariel’s treasure?
37. Sher Khan was the name of a tiger in which Disney movie?
Answer: The jungle book.
38. In the movie “The Sword in the Stone” Merlin refers to what?
39. Who was the villain of the movie “A bug’s life”?
40. Dumbella is the name of who’s sister?
Answer: Donald Duck’s.
Hard Disney Trivia Questions
Do you believe you can also answer the hard questions? See how many of the hard Disney trivia questions and answers you get right! Because some questions are not clear, you may need to think twice before answering them.
1. Disney created its first animated openly gay character in which movie?
2. How many spots on the dogs in 101 Dalmatians?
Answer: 6.4 million spots.
3. What type of accent does Sebastian have in the Little Mermaid?
Answer: A British accent.
4. Which Disney film features the famous dialogue, “Mirror, mirror”?
Answer: ‘Snow White’.
5. If the character Merida in Brave straightened her hair, how long would it be?
Answer: Four feet long.
6. Jackie Chan was the voice in what movie?
Answer: The Chinese version of Beauty and the Beast.
7. What name did Ursula use when she was a human form?
8. What is the only Disney princess to have a duet with a villain?
Answer: Anna from Frozen.
9. Yen Sid is what backwards?
10. What is the real name of Prince Charming?
Answer: It’s unknown still.
11. What was Nemo’s mom’s name?
12. What is the only Disney princess to have dimples?
13. What singer auditioned three times for the role of Tiana?
Answer: Alicia Keys.
14. What was the first animated film to be nominated for a “Best Picture” Academy Award?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
15. Russell belongs to which Scouting organization in ‘Up’?
Answer: The Wilderness Explorers.
16. Who created Rex from Toy Story?
Answer: Joss Whedon.
17. What was Walt Disney’s favorite piece of animated transformation?
Answer: Cinderella’s dress.
18. Which Grammy winner wrote the songs on the ‘Tarzan’ soundtrack?
Answer: Phil Collins.
19. What were the muses in Hercules intended to be voiced by originally?
Answer: The Spice Girls.
20. Who was the inspiration for Ariel’s features?
Answer: Alyssa Milano.
21. What was the name of Jessie’s first owner in ‘Toy Story 2’?
22. How many Disney movies have complete parents?
23. What is the second-most expensive Disney movie ever made?
24. Which character tells Buzz Lightyear that he’s, his dad?
25. How many balloons would it take to lift up Carl’s house in the movie Up?
Answer: 9.4 million balloons.
27. Who says, “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it”?
28. What’s the substance that created the hallucinations to unlock Dumbo’s potential in Dumbo?
29. The Queen of Hearts wants roses to be what color in ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
30. The vultures in the Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by which rock group?
Answer: The Beatles.
31. What year did Wreck-it Ralph development start?
Answer: In the 1980s.
32. How many Disney movies were conceived on a napkin during lunch?
Answer: 3 movies.
33. What was the first Disney movie to include real-world advertised products?
Answer: Oliver & Company.
34. What is Princess Jasmine’s tiger called?
35. Which actor was known for speaking and singing his Disney character?
Answer: Mel Gibson.
36. What was the original name of the Lion King?
Answer: King of the Jungle.
37. What type of insect is Flik in ‘A Bug’s Life’?
38. What day is Mickey Mouse’s birthday?
Answer: November 18th.
39. Who was Geppetto’s pet in ‘Pinocchio’?
40. What was the name of the Disney educational film released in 1943?
Answer: Education for Death.
Hardest Disney Trivia Questions
Here’s a hardest Disney quiz with trivia questions that only a genuine Disney lover will be able to solve. Let us put our Disney knowledge to the test with these wonderful Disney trivia questions from our childhoods!
1. Which was the first Pixar film?
Answer: ‘Toy Story’.
2. What is the name of Remy’s culinary icon in ‘Ratatouille’?
Answer: Chef Auguste Gusteau.
3. What’s the name of the biggest song and dance number in Mary Poppins Returns?
Answer: “Trip a Little Light Fantastic”.
4. Which was the first live-action Disney remake to receive a PG-13 rating?
5. Trivia question: Which award-winning actress starred in the original Freaky Friday?
Answer: Jodie Foster.
6. Mike and Sulley enrolled in which league in Monsters University?
Answer: Oozma Kappa.
7. What is the name of Pixar’s lamp mascot?
Answer: Luxo Jr.
8. What’s the name of the sequel to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
Answer: Honey, I Blew Up the Baby.
9. What’s the name of the daycare where Andy’s toys end up in ‘Toy Story 3’?
10. Who drew the first Mickey Mouse images and cartoons?
Answer: While many think Walt Disney was the original artist, it was actually his best friend, Ub Iwerks, who is responsible for designing the iconic cartoon in 1928.
11. Pongo and Perdita initially had how many pups in ‘101 Dalmatians’?
12. What color is Rapunzel’s hair at the end of the film?
13. What are the names of the three Good Fairies in ‘Sleeping Beauty’?
Answer: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
14. How many years old is Crush in ‘Finding Nemo’?
15. The sorcerer’s name in the movie ‘Fantasia’ spells what word backward?
16. What is Tarzan’s adopted mother’s name?
17. Who is Sleeping Beauty’s prince?
Answer: Prince Philip.
18. “Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” is the theme song of which iconic Disney ride in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Carousel of Progress.
19. What is the name of the character who has no memory in the movie Finding Nemo?
20. Cinderella and Belle are characters in what Disney movie?
Answer: Sleeping Beauty.
21. What type of animals own the ice cream shop in Zootopia?
Answer: An elephant.
22. Who composed the music for ‘Toy Story’?
Answer: Randy Newman.
23. What is the name of the snake in The Jungle Book?
24. In the movie Cars, what is the name of the main character?
Answer: Lightning McQueen.
25. King Triton is a character from what movie?
Answer: The Little Mermaid.
26. Which was Julie Andrews’s first Disney movie?
Answer: ‘Mary Poppins’.
27. Which planet do guests frequent in ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’?
28. Which movie is Wall-E a fan of?
Answer: Hello, Dolly!
29. What is Princess Mia’s full name in the movie ‘The Princess Diaries’?
Answer: Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi.
30. Winnie the Pooh has a best friend that goes by the name of what?
31. In the movie Tangled, what is the name of the horse?
32. The Haunted Mansion is a dwelling for how many joyous haunts?
33. In ‘Monster’s Inc.’, there’s nothing more poisonous or lethal than what?
Answer: A human child.
Difficult Disney Trivia Questions
You’re an expert on Disney! You’re as intelligent as Rafiki and as inquisitive as Ariel. Your pals know they can always depend on you to lead a Disney sing-along in the vehicle, and after graduation, you’re pretty well qualified to be a Disney World tour guide. Here are some difficult Disney trivia.
1. What’s the name of Rapunzel’s chameleon?
2. Which Disney character sang ‘Kiss the Girl’?
3. What color is Alice’s dress in Alice in Wonderland?
Answer: Blue (with a white apron).
4. Who made the iconic glass slipper for the live-action version of Cinderella starring Lily James?
5. What color is Peter Pan’s hat?
6. Which high school did Troy and Gabriella attend in ‘High School Musical’?
Answer: East High School.
7. Which actor plays Gaston in the live-action take on Beauty and the Beast?
Answer: Luke Evans.
8. In Cruella, what do we learn is Estella’s last name?
9. What name does Mulan pick for herself while pretending to be a man?
10. In the Little Mermaid, what color are Flounder’s stripes?
11. In Beauty and the Beast, what’s the first item of food Lumière sings about in the song “Be Our Guest”?
Answer: Soup du jour.
12. In Ratatouille, what’s the name of the “special order” Linguini has to prepare on the spot?
Answer: Sweetbread a la Gusteau.
13. What color is Tinkerbell’s dress?
14. What were Mickey Mouse’s first words ever spoken?
Answer: “Hot dog!”
15. Who said, “Fish are friends, not food”?
16. How old is Meredith Blake in 1998’s movie ‘The Parent Trap’?
17. What are the little fox and the hound called from 1981’s ‘The Fox and The Hound’?
Answer: Tod and Copper.
18. In Alice in Wonderland, how many colorful cookies does Alice end up eating at The White Rabbit’s house?
Answer: Just one cookie.
19. How many Muses are in ‘Hercules’?
20. Who is Prince Eric’s dog in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
21. Can you recall Woody’s vest color in the Toy Story movies (hint: it’s two colors)?
Answer: Black and white.
22. The Princess and The Frog’ is set in which city?
Answer: New Orleans.
23. Who is Miguel’s idol in ‘Coco’?
Answer: Ernesto de la Cruz.
24. What are the names of Ursula’s minions (eels) in The Little Mermaid?
Answer: Flotsam and Jetsam.
25. In the Princess and the Frog, which classic New Orleans dessert does Tiana serve Mr. La Bouff during dinner?
26. In Lady and the Tramp, what Italian dish do the two dogs share?
Answer: Spaghetti with meatballs.
27. Duchess is a mother to how many kittens in ‘The Aristocats’?
28. How many bricks were used to make Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom?
29. Mowgli was brought up by which animals in ‘The Jungle Book’?
30. Which Disney character sang ‘How Far I’ll Go’?
31. What is the name of the Italian diner where the Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti?
Answer: Tony’s Restaurant.
32. Which fireworks show replaced ‘Wishes’ in 2017?
Answer: ‘Happily Ever After’.
33. Which cartoon character was the first to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Answer: Mickey Mouse.
34. What does Elizabeth Swann confide to the pirates in ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’ that her surname is?
35. Which of Angelina Jolie’s children appears alongside her in a scene for Maleficent?
36. Which veteran director took the helm of 2019’s Dumbo?
Answer: Tim Burton.
37. What is the name of Simba’s and Nala’s child?
38. Quasimodo was the bell-ringer of which popular cathedral?
Answer: Notre Dame.
Good Disney Trivia Questions
Your Disney expertise may be restricted to select films depending on your generation (or when your small people were born). This massive list of fantastic good Disney trivia questions, on the other hand, contains something for everyone.
1. Dory suffers from which disorder?
Answer: Short-term memory loss.
2. What’s the original name for Wreck-it Ralph?
Answer: High Score and Joe Jump.
3. Who is Dumbo’s true, loyal friend?
Answer: Timothy Q. Mouse.
4. What is the color of Dumbo’s hat?
5. How many characters are in Big Hero 6?
Answer: 15 main characters and 701 unique characters.
6. What is Kronk’s specialty food when Kuzco comes over for dinner in The Emperor’s New Groove?
Answer: Spinach Puffs.
7. What is the name of Pacha’s wife and children in Disney’s The Emperor’s New Groove?
Answer: His wife is Chicha, Daughter is Chaca, & Son is Tipo.
8. Who played the role of Mowgli in 2016’s “The Jungle Book?”
Answer: Neel Sethi.
9. Where does Finding Nemo take place?
Answer: The Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Queensland, Australia.
10. What kind of animal does Dory name “Squishy” in Finding Nemo?
Answer: A jellyfish.
11. What object causes Tess and Anna to switch bodies in the movie Freaky Friday?
Answer: A magical fortune cookie.
12. Captain Hook has a hook on his left hand or right hand?
Answer: Left hand.
13. In the Jungle book to whom Baloo teaches about the bare necessities of life?
14. What is the name of Anna’s little brother in Freaky Friday?
15. What was the name of the store with a “Big Summer Blowout” in Disney’s Frozen?
Answer: Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post and Sauna.
16. Which Disney movie features Marnie, the witch?
17. What do other animals call Mowgli in “The Jungle Book?”
18. What was the original name of The Emperor’s New Groove?
Answer: Kingdom of the Sun.
19. What is the full name of “WALL-E?”
Answer: Walter Elias.
20. Who was the voice of Thomas in Pocahontas?
Answer: Christian Bale.
21. What is “Woody’s” full name in Toy Story?
Answer: Woody Pride.
22. What is the “tell” whenever Aladdin tells a lie?
Answer: The feather falls in his face.
23. Who has the largest eyes out of all the Disney characters?
24. What college does Melanie want to go to in the movie College Road Trip?
Answer: Georgetown University.
25. Who wears the green dress in Disney’s Cinderella?
Answer: Drizella, Cinderella’s step-sister.
26. What song does Melanie sing while on the tour bus in the movie College Road Trip?
Answer: Double Dutch Bus.
27. What was the most expensive Disney film ever made?
Answer: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.
28. What was Aladdin’s appearance modeled after?
Answer: Tom Cruise.
29. What is the name of Lady Tremaine’s cat in Cinderella?
30. Trivia Question: What was the first film ever created by Disney?
Answer: Steamboat Willie.
31. Is Magic Kingdom part of the Disney franchise?
32. What was the Rivera’s family business that began with Miguel’s great-great-grandmother Mamá Imelda in the movie Coco?
33. What was the name of Miguel’s dog companion in the movie Coco?
34. Before Walt Disney World got its name, what was it referred to as?
Answer: The Florida Project.
35. Which two sisters star in the Disney movie Cow Belles?
Answer: Aly & AJ Michalka.
36. What band is obsessed over in the movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen?
37. What charm does Lola wear on her necklace?
Answer: Coke Bottles.
38. What sport was Chicken Little’s father famous for?
39. What shape was the piece of the sky that fell in Chicken Little’s room?
Answer: An octagon.
40. Abby, Runt, and Fish Out of Water (Chicken Little’s closest friends), are what kinds of animals?
Answer: Abby is a duck, Runt is a pig, and Fish Out of Water is a fish.
Disney Trivia Questions and Answers
If you’re a Disney fan, you’ve probably had your fill of new movies, merchandise, and theme parks lately, but that doesn’t mean you’ve forgotten about the old favorites. Here are some Disney trivia questions and answers for you to test your knowledge.
1. Who was the first Black Disney princess.
Answer: Princess Tiana.
2. What town is described as the “cutest little town” in Carburetor County?
Answer: Radiator Springs.
3. The World Showcase comprises of how many nations?
4. What is the name of Disney’s personal island?
Answer: Castaway Cay.
5. How many Walt Disney World Resort theme parks are there?
6. Who sings ‘I’ll Make a Man Out of You’ in ‘Mulan’?
Answer: Donny Osmond.
7. ‘Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow’ is the theme song of which iconic Disney ride in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: The Carousel of Progress.
8. What color was Rapunzel’s hair before it was cut?
9. What color is Winnie the Pooh’s shirt?
10. Which character says, “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it”?
11. Who is the young man who takes from the rich and gives to the needy?
Answer: Robin Hood.
12. What does Thumper teach Bambi in winter?
Answer: How to ice skate.
13. What were the names of Cruella’s henchmen in ‘101 Dalmatians’?
Answer: Jasper and Horace.
14. What is the name of Maleficent’s pet raven?
15. Hakuna Matata is a song that Pumba and who teach Simba in the Lion King?
16. In a bug’s life, what is the name of Flik’s best friend?
17. In which US state is the ‘Princess and The Frog’ set?
18. Who plays the Genie in the 2019 live-action adaptation of ‘Aladdin’?
Answer: Will Smith.
19. Monstropolis is a fictional city from what movie?
Answer: Monsters, Inc.
20. What type of character is Olaf in the movie Frozen?
Answer: A snowman.
21. In the Princess and the Frog, what country is Naveen the prince of?
22. What prince didn’t have its human form for the longest time?
Answer: The Beast (from Beauty and the Beast).
23. What is the name of Peter Pan’s friend and fairy?
Answer: Tinker Bell.
24. Mickey Mouse’s best friend goes by what name?
Answer: Donald Duck.
25. In the Parent Trap, what does the main character discover she has?
Answer: A twin.
26. In the Beauty and the Beast, how old is the Beast expected to be when the last petal falls?
27. In ‘Toy Story’, what is the name of the child who owns the toys?
28. Who was Maui’s voice actor in ‘Moana’?
Answer: Dwayne Johnson.
29. What prince is the only one who doesn’t kiss their princess in the first movie?
Answer: Li Shang (from Mulan).
30. What French town is said to have inspired Beauty and the Beast?
31. Where does the majority of Up take place?
Answer: In Venezuela.
32. Who is the only Disney villain to never show up during the movie?
Answer: The man in Bambi.
33. Where does Hercules take place?
Answer: In Greece.
34. Which siblings were behind several Disney movie songs and ‘It’s A Small World (After All)’?
Answer: The Sherman Brothers.
35. What was Mickey Mouse’s original name?
36. What country does The Jungle Book take place in?
Answer: In India.
37. What city does 101 Dalmatians take place in?
Answer: In London.
38. What is the name of Moana’s grandmother in the movie Moana?
Answer: Gramma Tala.
39. What Disney princess was the only one to have siblings before Merida came out in Brave?
Disney Princess Trivia Questions
The Disney princesses are enthralling and wonderful. Their vibrant personalities are a part of a fascinating universe that is both awe-inspiring and strange. Here are some Disney princess quiz questions for you to enjoy.
1. Which princess is the oldest Disney princess?
2. The necklace Pocahontas’ father gave to her originally belonged to…?
Answer: Her mother.
3. Which Princess is the only one in her village to wear blue?
4. What kind of bird is Flit in Pocahontas?
Answer: A hummingbird.
5. Who was the first Disney princess?
Answer: Snow White.
6. Which two colors does Aurora’s dress keep changing between?
Answer: Blue and pink.
7. What is the name of Moana’s pet pig?
8. Which princess falls in love with a commoner?
9. What kind of job does Belle’s father have?
10. What is Belle’s favorite hobby?
11. Which Princess is a skilled archer?
12. Which Disney Princess kisses the movie’s villain?
13. Who is the mouse that Cinderella saves?
14. In Aladdin, what kingdom is Jasmine the princess of?
15. Which Disney princess is the youngest?
Answer: Snow White and Princess Jasmine.
16. Who is the first Disney character who didn’t have to marry into royalty to become a princess?
17. What is the name of the character who proposes to Anna?
18. This princess’s famous pose was inspired by a statue in Copenhagen, Denmark.
19. Who is considered a Disney Princess, but was not actually a Princess in the movie?
20. Where does Belle live?
21. Which princess must call Lady Tremaine’s mother?
22. What name does Princess Aurora go by to protect her identity?
Answer: Briar Rose.
23. Trivia question: How old is Tiana in Princess & the Frog?
24. How long is Rapunzel’s hair?
Answer: 70 feet long.
25. Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?
26. In the Little Mermaid, what does Ariel use to comb her hair?
Answer: A fork (aka dinglehopper).
27. How many sisters does Ariel have?
Answer: 6 — Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, and Andrina.
28. Where does Merida live in Brave?
Answer: The kingdom of DunBroch in Scotland.
29. What leads Merida into the forest (and towards her destiny)?
30. Which popular princess has the longest hair?
31. How does Mulan save her fellow soldiers when they get ambushed?
Answer: She causes an avalanche.
32. What is the name of Ariel and Prince Eric’s daughter?
Answer: Princess Melody.
33. Which Disney Princess sings “Once Upon a Dream”?
Answer: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).
34. Who is Rapunzel’s love interest?
Answer: Flynn Rider.
35. Which princess has a best friend called Flounder?
36. Which princess is the daughter of a Native American paramount chief?
37. At what age is Princess Aurora supposed to die?
38. How many official Disney princesses are there?
39. Which Island is Moana from?
40. Which princess loves to read books?
41. What did the Fairy Godmother turn into a coach for Cinderella?
Answer: A pumpkin.
42. What were Cinderella’s ball slippers made from?
43. What colour is Belle’s ball gown in Beauty and the Beast?
44. What is the name of Ariel’s prince?
Answer: Prince Eric.
45. What is Aurora destined to prick her finger on?
Answer: The Spindle of a spinning wheel.
Disney Movie Trivia Questions
You watched every Disney movie you could get your hands on as a kid, and your room was almost covered with memorabilia. Now is your time to showcase your fandom and demonstrate your vast Disney knowledge. Take the quiz below on Disney movie trivia questions and answers to see how much of a genuine fan you are!
1. Which Disney movie is Maurice from?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
2. The Family Madrigal song took inspiration from which other Disney film opening?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast.
3. What is the name of the duet between Rapunzel and Flynn Rider as they sit in a boat with floating lanterns hovering around them?
Answer: “I See the Light”.
4. Which famous TV creator cowrote The Princess Diaries 2?
Answer: Shonda Rimes.
5. What type of plant did Isabela make that wasn’t perfect?
Answer: A cactus.
6. What name has Mei given to these two red-panda statues standing at the entrance of her temple?
Answer: Bart and Lisa.
7. Which movie are Phoebus and Esmeralda from?
Answer: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
8. Name one actress other than Julie Andrews who was in the running for the lead role in Mary Poppins?
Answer: Angela Lansbury and Bette Davis.
9. What nickname did Ming get when she was a Mathlete champion in grade 8?
Answer: Uncommon Denominator.
10. What’s the name of this Sikh guard who’s often trying to shoo away Ming?
11. What’s the room number where the girls hold their panda photo shoots?
12. What movie is Bullseye from?
Answer: Toy Story 2.
13. What did Peter accidentally leave in Wendy’s bedroom in Peter Pan?
Answer: His shadow.
14. In Bolt, who is the evil villain trying to capture Penny?
Answer: Dr. Calico.
15. In Up, what did Carl do before he retired?
Answer: He was a balloon salesman.
16. In Lady and the Tramp, what kind of dog is Lady?
Answer: A cocker spaniel.
17. In Lilo & Stitch, why is Lilo wet at hula practice?
Answer: She had to feed Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich.
18. Who was Kristoff adopted by in the movie Frozen?
Answer: A family of rock trolls.
19. What is Flynn Rider’s real name in Tangled?
Answer: Eugene Fitzherbert.
20. How many humans appear in Bambi?
Answer: None! Bambi was the first animated Disney feature without any humans onscreen.
21. In Zootopia, where did Judy Hopps grow up?
Answer: Bunny Burrow.
22. In Alice in Wonderland, what was the White Rabbit late for?
Answer: A very important date.
23. While hiding underwater in a moat, how does Robin Hood survive?
Answer: By breathing through a reed.
24. What are Riley’s five emotions in Inside Out?
Answer: Fear, Disgust, Joy, Sadness, and Anger.
25. What does Mary Poppins say helps the medicine go down?
Answer: A spoonful of sugar.
26. What are the names of the two mice in Cinderella?
Answer: Jaq and Gus.
27. Who finds Tod after his mother hides him in The Fox and the Hound?
Answer: Big Mama, the owl.
28. Who are Tarzan’s two best friends?
Answer: Terk the gorilla and Tantor the elephant.
29. In Luca, what’s the name of the fish Luca always has to chase down?
30. What present does Mirabel give Antonio before his gift ceremony in Encanto?
Answer: A stuffed jaguar that she made herself.
31. In the Aristocats, what are the names of the three kittens?
Answer: Berlioz, Marie, and Toulouse.
32. In the Sword and the Stone, what is the name of Merlin’s owl?
33. In Soul, what is the “Great Before”?
Answer: A place where souls prepare for life.
34. After Ralph leaves his game in Wreck-It Ralph, what other game does he go into first?
Answer: Sugar Rush.
35. Why do monsters need to make kids scream in Monsters Inc.?
Answer: To generate electricity.
36. What was Lewis’s science fair project in Meet the Robinsons?
Answer: The Memory Scanner.
37. What is the name of the young adventurer out to avenge his grandfather’s name in Atlantis: The Lost Empire?
Answer: Milo Thatch.
38. Mirabel’s mother, Julieta, can heal things with what?
39. Which sister did not want to really marry Mariano?
40. In Brother Bear, who are the three brothers?
Answer: Kenai, Denahi, and Sitka.
Disney Theme Park Trivia Questions
Most children and adults are huge fans of Disney Theme Park and like watching films about it. If you want to learn more about it, check out this Disney theme park trivia.
1. Which came first, Disneyland or Walt Disney World?
Answer: Disneyland. It opened in 1955, while Disney World didn’t open until 1971.
2. What is Disneyland’s tagline?
Answer: The happiest place on Earth.
3. Which ride is at every park?
Answer: Dumbo the Flying Elephant, which first opened in 1955, is the only attraction at every park.
4. What is the most popular food at Disney parks?
Answer: The Mickey-shaped ice cream bar is the #1 food item served.
5. What are Imagineers?
Answer: People who are hired by Disney to devise and create the many theme park attractions and experiences.
6. Can you name the four parks at Disney World?
Answer: Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and EPCOT.
7. What is the fastest ride at Disney World?
Answer: The Rock ‘n Roller Coaster takes guests from 0 to almost 60 miles per hour in under 3 seconds.
8. How many hotel rooms are there at Walt Disney World?
Answer: You have your choice of over 30,000 hotel rooms in 40 themed hotels near the Florida theme park.
9. What is Disney World’s tagline?
Answer: The most magical place on Earth.
10. How many Christmas trees are there at Disney World during the holidays?
Answer: 1,300 Christmas trees are decorated at the theme parks and hotels at Walt Disney Resort each year.
11. What is the name of the secret tunnel system underneath Disney World’s Magic Kingdom?
Answer: The Utilidors.
12. Which Disney World Park is the largest?
Answer: Animal Kingdom, which sits on a whopping 580 acres.
13. Which tree sits prominently in Disney World’s Liberty Square?
Answer: The Liberty Tree. Disney World gardeners have grown over 500 new oak trees from the acorns of the Liberty Tree.
14. How tall is Spaceship Earth?
Answer: Spaceship Earth is an impressive 180-feet-tall and weighs nearly 16 million pounds.
15. What sweet item is not sold in any Disney Park?
16. What does EPCOT stand for?
Answer: Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow.
17. What is the most popular souvenir at Disneyland?
Answer: Mouse ears.
18. What are the two abandoned Disney Parks?
Answer: River Country and Discovery Island were closed and abandoned.
19. Which Disney World Park is the smallest?
Answer: Magic Kingdom, which sits on only 107 acres.
20. What are the names of Big Thunder Mountain’s 6 trains?
Answer: I.B. Hearty, I.M. Brave, I.M. Fearless, U.B. Bold, U.R. Daring, and U.R. Courageous.
21. Which Magic Kingdom attraction plays the song “Zip-a- Dee-Doo- Dah”?
Answer: Splash Mountain.
22. What is the name of the jolly headhunter near the end of The Jungle Cruise ride?
Answer: Trader Sam.
23. What attraction was “flight-tested” by U.S. astronauts before it was opened to the public?
Answer: Space Mountain.
24. What is the name of the island in the middle of Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Tom Sawyer’s Island.
25. What is the most expensive Disney attraction?
Answer: Rise of the Resistance.
26. What is buried within the castle at Disneyland?
Answer: A time capsule that will be opened on Disneyland’s 80th Anniversary.
27. How much was admission for Disney World on opening day in 1971?
Answer: $3.50 for an adult.
28. What is the oldest item in Disneyland?
Answer: A petrified tree that Walt gave Lilian for their anniversary.
29. What is the tallest attraction at Disney World?
Answer: Expedition Everest at 199 feet.
30. What was the first international Disney Park?
Answer: Tokyo Disney.
31. What is special about all the plants in Tomorrowland at Disneyland?
Answer: They are all edible.
32. What year did Tokyo Disneyland open?
33. How long did the construction of Disneyland take?
Answer: 1 year and one day.
34. Which Disney Park is located in California?
Answer: Disneyland. Disney World is located in Orlando, Florida.
35. What is the maximum score you can get on the Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin?
36. What were the original attractions in the Magic Kingdom on opening day?
Answer: There were 23 total attractions including the Haunted Mansion, It’s a Small World, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and Country Bear Jamboree.
37. Which Disney Park has the bigger castle?
Answer: Disney World.
38. Which Disney Park does not have a Winnie the Pooh themed ride?
Answer: Disneyland Paris.
39. Which two Disney parks have an Alice in Wonderland themed maze?
Answer: Disneyland Paris and Shanghai Disneyland.
40. What is the name of the land you first enter in Shanghai Disneyland?
Answer: Mickey Avenue.
41. Which Disney Park does not have an It’s A small world ride?
Answer: Shanghai Disneyland.
Walt Disney Trivia Questions
Walt Disney was Disney’s father, the one who established the Disney brand. The Walt Disney trivia below will put your Disney knowledge to the test. Put on your game face and start playing!
1. What was the name of Walt Disney’s first cartoon character?
Answer: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
2. Walt had a private apartment in Disneyland. Where is it located in the park?
Answer: Above the Main Street Fire Station.
3. Which year did Walt Disney World open?
4. To sell this particular movie, which fairytale did Walt perform as a one-man show?
Answer: Snow White.
5. How many honorary degrees does Walt have?
Answer: Three, though he never went to college.
6. Which short film did Walt originally collaborate on with Salvadore Dali?
7. Who was Walt’s favorite character?
8. Which character did Walt perform in a school play before becoming the star of a Disney movie?
Answer: Peter Pan.
9. How many Oscars has Walt Disney won and how many nominations did he have?
Answer: Walt Disney won 22 Oscars from 59 nominations.
10. Who was the first voice of Mickey Mouse?
Answer: Walt Disney.
11. Why did Walt drop out of high school?
Answer: To join the Red Cross Ambulance Corps.
12. What did Walt name the model train he built in his backyard?
Answer: Carolwood Pacific Railroad.
13. Do you know when and where Walt Disney was born?
Answer: December 5, 1901, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
14. Who said: “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible”?
Answer: Walt Disney.
15. Did Walt Disney draw Mickey Mouse?
Answer: No, it was Ub Iwerks who actually drew Mickey Mouse.
16. What’s the name of Walt Disney’s wife?
Answer: Lilian Disney.
17. How many children did Walt have with his wife?
Answer: They had two children, Diane and Sharon (who was adopted).
18. How did Walt Disney pass away?
Answer: He had lung cancer (he was a heavy smoker).
19. There are many claims that Walt Disney is cryogenically frozen. Is this true?
Answer: No, this isn’t true despite the claims.
Classic Disney Character Trivia Questions
You know a lot about Disney! You’re familiar with the majority of the films, but you should brush up on the classics. Perhaps it’s been years since you sat down and immersed yourself in the delights of these films. Here is a Disney quiz with answers for you to enjoy.
1. I went to rescue my father, but now I must live with the Beast…who am I?
2. What animal is ‘Dumbo’?
3. What is Simba’s mother’s name?
4. Who is Mufasa’s trusted advisor in The Lion King?
5. Who was the first Disney Villain in a full-length animated Disney movie?
Answer: The Evil Queen.
6. Which animal was Tarzan brought up by?
7. What’s the name of Snow White’s prince?
Answer: Prince Florian.
8. I have red hair and I have a green tail, if only I could have legs to be with the man, I love…who am I?
9. You are very cynical, and hide your feelings from everyone. You are…
10. Which princess has a live-action remake released in 2020?
11. What are the names of the seven dwarfs in Snow White?
Answer: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey.
12. What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella.
13. Which song do Cinderella and Prince Charming dance to at the ball?
Answer: ‘So This Is Love’.
14. This character wears a blue dress and has long, medium brown hair.
15. Angelina Jolie brought which Disney villain to life?
16. What is the name of the teacup from ‘Beauty and The Beast’?
Answer: Chip Potts.
17. You go up and read the first index card, sitting on a shelf. It reads: “I don’t like pixies, I hate reptiles. I sail ships for miles and miles”. What Disney Villain is this?
Answer: Captain Hook.
18. I’m a bright, multi-colored bird, living in a desert world with a genie, rug, a boy and a girl. Although I am able to talk, sometimes I just prefer to squawk! Who am I?
19. Who is Mulan’s dragon friend?
20. Who is Peter Pan’s fairy sidekick?
21. Which princess is based on a real person?
22. I’m the runt of my litter. I almost didn’t make it when I was born. Who am I?
23. What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
Answer: Pain and Panic.
24. Who was Mowgli’s happy-go-lucky bear friend in the movie “The Jungle Book”?
25. I’m a vain, self-centered diva who is used to getting all the attention. I’m really jealous of the new pet in the house. Who am I?
26. Which Full House character voices Aladdin?
27. What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?
28. In the Disney film version, “The Fox and the Hound”, who does Copper stop from shooting Tod?
Answer: Amos Slade.
29. In the film ‘Enchanted’, Giselle decides not to marry Prince Edward. Instead, when he returns to Andalasia, he marries someone else. What is the name of his bride?
30. I love nature and adventure, I never wear shoes, and my best friend’s name is Nakoma. Who am I?
31. Who trained Hercules to be a hero?
32. She’s the only female chef at Gusteau’s restaurant. Her skills with a knife are as sharp as her tongue. The film is called “Ratatouille” What’s her name?
33. Which couple’s “first date” was an exhilarating ride under the moonlit sky at an indeterminate altitude?
Answer: Aladdin and Jasmine.
34. What is the name of Andy’s neighbor in Toy Story?
35. What is the name of the princess in the film ‘The Black Cauldron’?
36. Who is Goofy’s son?
Answer: Maximilian Goof (or Max for short).
37. What fashion store do Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck open and operate together?
Answer: A bow-tique, a store for bows.
38. What is the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?
Answer: Prince Phillip.
39. What is Minnie’s full first name?
40. Emperor Kuzco turns into what animal in The Emperor’s New Groove?
41. What kind of animal is Clarabelle?
Answer: A cow.
42. I live in the ocean. My dad tells me that I can’t swim alone because I have a “lucky fin”. Who am I?
43. What comedian played the misinformed seagull Scuttle in “The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea”?
Answer: Buddy Hackett.
44. What was Mickey Mouse almost named?
Answer: Mortimer Mouse.
45. My two best friends are not human, I’ve been poor my whole life, and I wear a purple vest. Who am I?
46. Christian Bale is the voice behind which character in Pocahontas?
47. I’m a lion, you can see I’m friends with Rafiki. Who am I?
48. Which couple’s “first date” consisted of dinner and dancing?
Answer: Belle and the Beast.
49. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles?
Answer: Edna Mode.
50. What is the name of Belle’s father in Beauty and the Beast?
51. Which Disney Princess did Lily James portray in a 2015 live action-remake?
52. Who serves a Pinocchio’s conscience?
Answer: Jiminy Cricket.
Final Thoughts on Disney Trivia Questions
We hope you enjoyed the Disney trivia quiz we provided above. Playing trivia games is not only a fun method to exercise one’s brain muscles, but it’s also a unique approach to remind one of their favorite Disney characters.
Is there a Disney enthusiast in your office? Or perhaps you are a Disney enthusiast. The answer to both queries is most likely yes. And, while many people may be hesitant to incorporate Disney into their workplace in the guise of a trivia game, we’re here to put your mind at ease!
This is the spot to go if you’re seeking for Disney trivia questions on places like Disney World or the major Disney movies like “A Bug’s Life,” “High School Musical,” “Snow White,” and many others.
What better way to spend a digital or in-person office party or team-building event if you and your colleagues believe that a Disney trivia consisting of Disney quiz questions would be a tremendous way to have some fun in the workplace? So put these Disney trivia questions to good use in your next quiz game.