21 Questions Game: 180+ Questions to Dig Deep
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to get to know someone better? The 21 questions game is the perfect way to do just that!
With this game, players can ask up to 21 questions of their friends or family member in an effort to learn more about them.
While the basic rules are simple, it can be difficult to come up with interesting topics of conversation or questions that will really dig deep.
To help you out, this article will provide 180+ questions designed for the 21 Questions Game, so you can dig deep and truly get to know someone on a deeper level.
How to Play 21 Questions Game?
The 21 questions game rules are so simple and straightforward. The game can be played by two or more people.
You and your partner should take turns answering questions if you are playing with two people.
Alternatively, one person also can answer several questions in a row (or all 21) before switching roles and asking the other to answer.
You can also play 21 questions game in group. In that case, choose a question as a group, then each person moves around one by one answering it. The person who asked the question goes last.
Each player then selects a question, and everyone answers it again and it continues.
Some people like to make their own list of questions beforehand, so it helps the conversation flow easier.
If each player isn’t confident about a particular question, they can skip a turn (or multiple turns). If you like to play it in hard mode, every question must be answered.
The key here is to ask thoughtful, creative questions that will generate interesting answers that may not have been expected.
Some examples include asking what their favorite memory is or what kind of superpower they would want if given an option. There are endless possibilities!
21 Questions to Ask Your Crush
Are you ready to learn questions to ask in 21 questions game for your crush? This will help you to know your crush better, such as their likes, dislikes, hopes, dreams, and more.
1. What does your name mean, and why did your parents give it to you?
2. Would you say you’re a superstitious person?
3. Are you competitive?
4. On vacation, are you the hardcore R&R type or the person who has a full itinerary for every day?
5. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
6. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
7. What’s something you like that people wouldn’t necessarily guess about you?
8. What’s the best new artist/song you’ve discovered recently?
9. What’s the first album you ever bought?
10. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
11. How did you and your best friend meet?
12. When is your birthday?
13. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
14. Do you volunteer anywhere?
15. How do you recharge — on your own, or around other people?
16. Who did you vote for in XYZ election?
17. Who’s your favorite author?
18. Do you have any tattoos?
19. You’re playing hooky for a day. How are you spending it?
20. What would you consider the No. 1 best movie of all time?
21. What’s your favorite piece of random trivia?
22. What’s your favorite way to indulge?
23. Are you someone who likes to plan ahead or be spontaneous?
24. What’s one thing you think you spend way too much money on?
25. What was your luckiest moment in life?
26. What was the first musical artist or group you saw in concert?
27. When was your first kiss? Who with?
21 Questions to Ask a Guy
Are you looking for some good questions to ask a guy? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Here are good 21 questions to ask and get to know a guy better.
1. What kind of person are you at parties?
2. What’s your drink of choice?
3. Have you ever been in love?
4. When was the last time you were in love?
5. Why did your last relationship end?
6. What’s one thing you would say to your ex if you could?
7. If you could go back in time and say one thing to anyone from your life, living or dead, what would it be?
8. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
9. Do you see yourself having kids someday or are you more of a cool uncle type?
10. Do you have a big friend group or a small circle of close friends?
11. Do you like to cook or are you more of a takeout person?
12. What’s one thing you miss about your hometown?
13. What was your favorite age and why?
14. What was your dream job growing up?
15. Do you like your job now?
16. What do you do to calm down when you’re stressed?
17. What was the last thing you laughed really hard over?
18. What do you do to celebrate big news?
19. If you had to move to another city tomorrow, where would you go?
20. What was the last TV show you were obsessed with?
21. What’s your favorite thing about your best friend?
22. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
23. What do you think is your worst quality?
24. What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
21 Questions to Ask a Girl
Good conversation is key to having a good time on a date. But what kind of questions should you be asking a girl? To help you out, we’ve come up with questions to ask during 21 questions.
1. What does commitment mean to you?
2. What does forever mean to you?
3. What’s the most romantic date you can think of?
4. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
5. Which emojis do you use the most?
6. What’s the weirdest app you have on your phone?
7. What’s behind that smile of yours I wonder?
8. Is it too early to tell you how amazing I feel around you?
9. Can you name three things that always make you smile?
10. What are you thinking of right now?
11. What am I thinking of right now? Guess.
12. What makes you tick?
13. Which is the part of your culture that you are most as well as least proud of?
14. What do you like or dislike about this city?
15. What’s the last book you read and really loved?
16. Who is your favorite author?
17. What’s your favorite sport?
18. Which do you like more, going out or staying at home?
19. What music do you listen to the most?
20. How often do you watch the news?
21. What color pen do you prefer writing in?
22. If Hogwarts existed and your child received a letter, would you let them go?
23. Where do you stand in the pineapple on pizza debate?
24. When was your first kiss?
25. How do you want to be proposed to?
26. What song do you wish was written about you?
21 Questions to Ask Friends
It can be tricky to know what questions to ask though, so we’ve put together a list of 21 questions game questions to ask friends. From lighthearted fun questions to deeper more thought-provoking questions, this list has something for everyone.
1. Have you ever been bullied?
2. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
3. Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?
4. Out of all your family members, who are you closest to?
5. What do you do when no one else is around?
6. Who are the 3 greatest living musicians?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
8. What was your favorite toy growing up?
9. Name 3 celebrities you most admire.
10. Name a celebrity you think is lame.
11. Is it possible to hear someone’s iPod while they’re running at maximum speed?
12. What would be the most spectacular funeral you could imagine?
13. What music would you choose to play every time you walk into a room?
14. Do fish have a thirst for water?
15. Is there a limit to how intelligent a single person can be?
16. Why is sandwich meat round when bread is square?
17. Who’s the fifth person on your missed calls?
18. If man developed from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys?
19. Which would be the nicest if animals could only talk?
20. If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts, are you weak or strong?
21. What’s the most important file on your computer?
22. What is your hometown best known for?
23. What’s the future of dating?
24. What, besides wealth, do you never have enough of?
25. What’s something you’ve done that you would try to dissuade anyone from doing?
26. What is the longest amount of time you have been awake?
27. Have you ever attempted to swallow toothpaste?
28. What would you paint on your first day if you were an artist?
29. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include previews, credits, and additional features, or are they just for the movie itself?
30. Is it true that if you got into a cab and the driver drove backwards, he owes you money?
31. When you know the battery is dead, why do you press harder on the remote control?
32. Which individual, corporation, country, or organization would you bankrupt if you had the chance?
33. Have you ever been tempted to sleep inside the fridge?
34. To kill an elephant, how many chickens would be required?
35. Why does anything exist? In the beginning, there was totally nothing so how did something come from nothing?
36. Are you keeping a really huge secret from someone you love?
37. Why does the sun make our hair lighter but make our skin darker?
38. Do animals have the ability to commit suicide?
39. Why does raindrop but snow falls?
40. Are we really living or just slowly dying?
41. Where does your idea go when it has already been forgotten?
42. How many times a day do you check yourself in front of the mirror?
43. Is it possible to purchase a complete chess set at a pawn shop?
44. When did time actually begin?
45. Why does wet hair turn darker despite the fact that the water is clear?
46. Which orange came first: the color or the fruit?
21 Questions to Get to Know Someone
The 21 questions game is a great way to find out more about someone you care about, as well as learn new things about yourself in the process. Here is a list for 21 questions game to get to know someone.
1. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
2. What is your favorite book to read?
3. What makes you laugh the most?
4. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
5. What did you want to be when you were small?
6. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
7. What was the last thing you read?
8. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
9. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
10. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?
11. Are you into podcasts or do you only listen to music?
12. Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?
13. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
15. Do you have any special position while sleeping?
16. What’s your go-to guilty pleasure?
17. In the summer, would you rather go to the beach or go camping?
18. What looks delicious but tastes terrible?
19. Do you snore?
20. Who is your role model?
21. What’s on the list of your future goals?
22. Do you believe in an afterlife?
23. Do you believe in aliens?
24. Do you have any pet peeves?
25. What’s your favorite ice cream topping?
26. What’s your favorite sleeping position?
27. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
Freaky Questions to Ask
To take the 21 Questions game up a notch, try asking some freaky questions! Here are some examples of freaky questions you can ask in the 21 Questions game:
1. Do you remember your first orgasm?
2. Where’s the craziest place you’ve had sex?
3. What are your thoughts on sex?
4. What’s something kinky you want to try in the bedroom?
5. Would you put out on the first date if you really like the other person or play coy?
6. What have you done sexually with someone else?
7. What’s a sexual fantasy you’ve never shared with me before?
8. What do you wear when you sleep?
9. What turns you on?
10. Have you ever had a one night stand?
11. How did your last relationship end?
12. Have you ever had a sexy dream?
13. What turns you on the most about someone else?
14. What are your thoughts on sex toys?
15. Have you ever had a threesome?
16. What do I do to you that turns you on the most?
17. What’s your favorite porn category?
18. What’s the most number of times you’ve had sex consecutively?
19. How many people have you kissed?
20. After a disagreement, do you initiate a makeup conversation or start a sexier makeup session before having a conversation?
21. Have you ever hooked up with more than one person in one night?
22. Do you ever think about me?
23. How old were you when you watched an adult movie for the first time?
24. Have you ever had a naughty dream about me?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever snuck out of the house? For what?
27. What’s the best sexual experience you’ve ever had?
28. What attracts you to people?
29. Do you think you’re a good kisser?
30. What is the worst assumption someone has made about you?
31. What do you wear to bed?
32. Do you still think about your ex during sexy times?
33. Are you a virgin?
The 21 questions game is a great way to get to know people and can be played with a group of friends or family.
It can be adjusted to use with any age group and can be a fun way to learn new things about the people around you.
The game also can be played in person or online. It is a classic game that is enjoyed by many.
We hope you like our article and please let us know your thoughts by commenting in the below box. Also, share this great article with others.