BushTracker is a simple tracker that uses the SoundBlaster AWE MIDI output for generating sound. It also works with any windows compatible MIDI out device, but unless it is a SoundBlaster Synth, you will not have access to SoundFonts and the EMU-8000 chip features found on the SoundBlaster.
- Simple "tab interface"
- Standard tracker-style pattern editor
- Realtime edit of patterns and song
- Graphical song creation (pattern arranger)
- Full control over the SoundBlaster EMU-8000 chip
- SoundFont support
- MIDI channel mute and solo
- Windows 95/98
- 486 or better
- SoundBlaster AWE/SB32 sound card (will not work with SBLive, etc.)
- AWEMAN32.DLL file must be installed